03/28 WRESTLEMANIA XXVI Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

maty619

Reaction score
He might suck but it seems pointless giving him that push with his feud with Orton and then he's not even doing anything fo WM.

xtremebadass

What's everyones thoughts on Kofi not being on the card.

Without a doubt they will have some sort of "Last Chance Battle Royal" to get into MITB next week, most likely on Raw. Kofi is sure to win this. No chance they will do that to Kofi. No matter how much someone hates the guy you have to admit he deserves to be on the card way more than Swagger or Ziggler right now.

LadyHotrod

If they do some really stupid shit where Kofi runs in and helps Orton during his match, I'm going to vomit.

I don't hate Kofi but I find him to be boring. He had a good feud with Orton but even then I didn't get excited over him at all. I'm glad he isn't on the card but I wouldn't doubt something will happen in which he will show up.

MizMasta3000

Ziggler has been climbing the ranks as of late. God I wish WWE would answer my prayers and make Swagger win :angel:

the408kid

Reaction score
Ziggler has been climbing the ranks as of late. God I wish WWE would answer my prayers and make Swagger win :angel:
Sorry but I doubt Swagger will win. I still think Christian will take the MITB.

Rated RJC

Reaction score

He's got to be added into MITB if they're having 10 guys in it. I'm no Kofi fan by any means but the guy has an incredible talent for this type of match. Last year showcased he has fully taken over Shelton's spot machine portion of the annual MITB. Like I said in another thread I expect a few 'Holy Shit' moments from Kofi alone.

straight_edge76

Shelton, Bourne and Kofi in MitB.... Fucking spot fest right there.

Personally I think that MitB is way to packed. I think that the WWE should go back to the 6 person format, the 8 and now 10 person match is just going to imo be more of a burden then a help. I understand wanting to get your young up and coming talent on the card but jam packing them all into MitB isn't the only answer. I personally wouldn't mind if MitB consisted of only Christan/Drew/MVP/Shelton/Kofi/Bourne or Kane

maty619

Reaction score
Replace MVP for Matt Hardy (I'm a bit biased towards Hardy) he is getting back to his old self again imo.

MizMasta3000

Matt Hardy is in the match too...

Speaking of which, finally came to terms with the fact that he's fat and went back to wearing pants

Hometown Kid

TBF I voted for the tights. But that's only because that key design is so epic. Now he doesn't even have it on his shirt. I miss the key! :(

MizMasta3000

Matt Hardy will put me to sleep either way so I could care less

Reaction score
Matt Hardy during his Version 1 days was a great hippie type heel. Unfortunately, they ended up wasting the fanbase he got during that time to put other people over.

kingovkings

Reaction score
OK Ive been lazy in skipped post's if im repeating sorry. It's like 1am over here and I'm tired. But i really dont give a rats arse if Kofi is WM or not TBH, Granted he had that spell were smashed orton's nascar and had a decent feud with Orton but since then he has done JACK SHIT.

So if he is missed of that card so be it. But i do however think he will spot monkey his way in to MITB sum how this coming RAW. But if he doesn't I'm i arsed Hell no. It isn't if he is too old to try again. And if it comes to guys like Ziggler and Mcintyre 1st then ill pick them in a heart beat.