03/28 WRESTLEMANIA XXVI Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Moonlight Drive

This isn't 2007. Bashing Cena for no reason isn't cool anymore guys.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Think about it. Has Cena ever limped to the ring after a horrible match. Even after the iron man match with Orton, he was suddenly fine the next night

You have a problem with the way they tell him to portray his character, not Cena then, obviously.

Reaction score
Triple H will beat Sheamus at Wrestlemania based on the simple fact of what Triple H said to Sheamus in their segment about how when Triple H was in his first mania with Ultimate Warrior he got Squashed. Triple H will make Sheamus pay the dues he hasnt had to pay yet and I can respect that.

Hometown Kid

If big nose goes over, Sheamus will go back to the midcard and probably stay there. If Sheamus wins dirty, nothing gets accomplished except a likely crappy match. Sheamus needs this win way more than H does and i'd be lying if I said I had 100 percent confidence that Trips is going to take the fall, but it's definitely more likely than last year (When everyone actually thought Orton would win. :lmao). Plus Trips seems to finally be taking a step back, and i'll give him credit for FINALLY not pulling his usual shit since that ridiculous Legacy feud.

The card for 'Mania should be the hottest thing ever, instead WWE has pulled their usual shit and completely botched nearly EVERY match buildup. It's really disappointing how they've handled things. When I'm saying Punk and Trips matches are the bright spots in buildup (besides MITB which sells itself), you know things are fucked up, especially when there's also a Bret match. :nonono:

MizMasta3000

I think there is great build up for the Batista/Cena match. They are playing the "Everytime Cena is in the ring with Batista, something bad happens" very well. I find myself actually rooting for Cena and calling Batista a "big poopie meanie" along with my 7 yr old cousin lol

LadyHotrod

I honestly think Mania's going to be a letdown.

I'm hoping I am wrong but I just have a feeling, especially with the way wrestling is these days, that they will manage to fuck this up and make it suck.

Airfixx

^^^Great card, but yeah, I'm expecting some really screwy finishes (HBK/Taker for starters).

You have a problem with the way they tell him to portray his character, not Cena then, obviously.

To be fair we've all seen that Cena can 'forget' to sell at times. (See WM23)

They are playing the "Everytime Cena is in the ring with Batista, something bad happens"

...Anyone else notice that it's exactly the same shit that Y2J is chatting to Edge?

Again, way to go 'creative' dept. :claps-sarcastically:

straight_edge76

Card wise. This is one of the best Mania lineups of the last few years. But finish wise I am only expecting MitB, JoTruth/ShowMiz and maybe Bret/Vince or Cena/Batistia. To get a clean finish. I see HHH/Taker being ruined by a run-in or something along those lines.

I honestly am expecting Sheamus to go over Trips at Mania tbh. But still won't be elevated to the main event permenantly.

Jericho/Edge should be great but honestly I am expecting a letdown and a rather short match (ala JBL/Cena @ WM 21)

Punk/Mysterio will likely end with a SES interference with either Punk pulling out a cheap win or Rey overcoming the odds and hitting a double 619 on Punk/Gallows.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Think about it. Has Cena ever limped to the ring after a horrible match. Even after the iron man match with Orton, he was suddenly fine the next night

They have done the same thing with other wrestlers to even worse degrees. HHH coming out the following night wearing just a small bandage after being dropped from a forklift in a car is one that springs immediately to mind. I'm no Cena fan but this isn't a Cena problem, it is a wrestling problem.

straight_edge76

The Rock.. Or it could have been someone else not 100% sure a few times would show up on Raw after taking a beating by a guy like The Undertaker at a PPV and appear 100%. The way I look at it is with professsion wrestling at times you leave all forms of knowledge about the human anatomy and logic at the door.

xtremebadass

I'm just expecting Cena to eat about two Batista Bombs, a spinebuster and spear just to make Batista tap with a STF

I am pretty sure WM26 is going to have just about enough spears it can take in the Edge/Jericho match

LKP

Either he will be in the battle royal before WM26 or a run in somewhere.