03/28 WRESTLEMANIA XXVI Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I'm not sure whether having alot of singles matches at WM is a good thing, cos having alot of matches will obviously make it more jam packed and exciting but the quality of the matches might suffer. Thoughts?

Vince/Bret will hopefully go less than five minutes, most of which will be stalling, the tag titles will only go about ten, and Punk/Mysterio doesn't need much more than ten to be great. There's plenty of time available.

We all have to tolerate that because John Cena is the franchise of WWE. He's not going anywhere.

You mean John Cena - the most charismatic guy in wrestling today?

Ziggler is going to Zig-Zag someone off a ladder.

And hopefully it's not MVP, because God knows he'll shit himself like last year with the Benjamin powerbomb and botch it. I don't know why they put MVP in this match when it's so obvious he shits himself with every spot he does.

xtremebadass

HBK is gonna steal the show again. Even more this time because his feud with Taker is more intense now.
I'll probably be standing up the whole time during the match with my adrenaline flowing twice as fast. lol.

Prediction on the outcome: 2 Sweet Chin Music Kicks right after the other for
the win. (Similar to the way he beat Bret at WM).

I am not 100% sure they will steal the show. Something about this No Countout/DQ doesn't sound right. The match was so good last year because it was a normal match, much like HBK vs. Jericho or HBK vs. Kurt Angle.

The Streak vs. Career was more than enough to up the bar from last year. There was no need for the No DQ/Countout Stipulation.

MizMasta3000

I think T-Lo might screwjob one of these guys. HBK is about to win but gets screwed over. Or vice versa

Never liked their match last year that much. I'm not expecting anything better this year either.

MizMasta3000

I wasn't too happy to hear about the sequel but hell, they are building up good for it

maty619

Reaction score
Vince/Bret will hopefully go less than five minutes, most of which will be stalling, the tag titles will only go about ten, and Punk/Mysterio doesn't need much more than ten to be great. There's plenty of time available.
Agreed, but wouldn't you rather see 30 minutes of pure class Rey/Punk than see people that can barely run like Batista for God knows how long, Punk/Rey will be one of the best mid-card matches in WM history imo. BTW, I am hoping for either a Christian or Shelton win, I would prefer Shelton but something tells me that Christian would do alot more with the MITB/Title, please not Drew.
^^^^ he will and it will be Benjamin. He kicked out of it on Superstars so im assuming he will take it if he does.
I'm suprised you still watch Superstars.

Agreed, but wouldn't you rather see 30 minutes of pure class Rey/Punk than see people that can barely run like Batista for God knows how long, Punk/Rey will be one of the best mid-card matches in WM history imo. BTW, I am hoping for either a Christian or Shelton win, I would prefer Shelton but something tells me that Christian would do alot more with the MITB/Title, please not Drew.
^^^^ he will and it will be Benjamin. He kicked out of it on Superstars so im assuming he will take it if he does.
I'm suprised you still watch Superstars.

Batista always steps it up in a match that matters. Look at WrestleMania 23 with 'Taker. I'd love to see a match go about 25 minutes between him and Cena, especially since Cena OWNS.

MizMasta3000

I'm just expecting Cena to eat about two Batista Bombs, a spinebuster and spear just to make Batista tap with a STF

Reaction score
I'm just expecting Cena to eat about two Batista Bombs, a spinebuster and spear just to make Batista tap with a STF

That sounds about like how it'll end.

I love that Cena got beat up by four or five guys last week, last night he's running around the ring, jumping around like nothing happened to him.

straight_edge76

Wow over a week somebody completely heal up?!?!?! That's totally unheard of in the world of professional wrestling :shifty:

Soul_of_Ruby

Reaction score
Anyone else think that the Bret Hart-Vince Mcmahon contract signing was extremely well done? We all knew they would eventually reveal Hart's injury to be fake, but the way it was presented was great w/ the cutting away to Stone Cold and then having the cast on the desk when Mcmahon turned back around.

Also, I'm really digging Batista's heel championship run. He's doing so well w/ it and he doesn't even have to wrestle.

Reaction score
Wow over a week somebody completely heal up?!?!?! That's totally unheard of in the world of professional wrestling :shifty:

Cena is the only person to not sell a beating one week to the next. Hell, the guy can't even sell the beating from a PPV on Sunday to Raw the next night.

straight_edge76

Honestly dude, that sounds like more a blind Cena bash post then a valid opinion tbh.

MizMasta3000

Think about it. Has Cena ever limped to the ring after a horrible match. Even after the iron man match with Orton, he was suddenly fine the next night