03/28 WRESTLEMANIA XXVI Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seX-Power

I think that having Morrison in a tag title match (as long as it isn't a dark match) is better than having him in MITB (if he wouldn't win).

Airfixx

Give Rey & Punk a stip like Street Fight or FCAnywhere IMO.

LOL @ Klide: You're a bit eager aren't you? ...Can't you just order like 5 mins before it starts?

straight_edge76

Yeah, usually the way it works for me is I just go to the PPV channels and order lol.

A Punk/Rey FCA match I think would be pretty awesome.

kingovkings

Reaction score
Mite be just me been stupid and confused and not reading properly. And it's definitely looking and going that route with Punk/Rey.

But has Rey/Punk been announced and put on the card Yet ?????

Apologies if it has i just dont think Ive seen it.

xtremebadass

I have no clue if Punk/Rey has been announced yet. I missed Raw and SD is always delayed by high school basketball during March in Chicago. I don't think it has been officially announced yet. They have like 3 weeks to announce it though. So it's not like there's any rush.

Reaction score
Shawn Michaels better be retiring at Mania because if he ends Taker's streak I will stop watching, seriously that would be such bullshit!

I can kinda agree, but only because HBK doesn't need that added to the list of accomplishments he has. Taker also doesn't deserve to have this streak, and could have used it years ago to help build up a younger star that could have used it. Taker is a selfish prick, and hopefully he actually does hurt himself doing something stupid this year (like last years huge blotch) and never comes back.

As for Punk/Rey, last I heard it's a hair Vs. mask match.

straight_edge76

Rey/Punk hasn't been offically announced yet but, it has been rumored for the last few months to be happening at Mania and after last weeks episode of Smackdown I would imagine it's going to be announced this week or next.

xtremebadass

I doubt it will be hair vs. mask. They won't stick a stipulation this early in their feud. A hair vs. mask should finish their feud much like Kurt and Edge had. That capped off their feud.

straight_edge76

I could see the Rey/Punk feud being a 3 match series starting with a regular match at Mania, then a gimmick match with both Punk and Rey getting a win and ending it with a Hair/Mask match if that was the route that the WWE wanted to take which I have heard they want to do with Rey and Punk.

straight_edge76

No, I didn't mean it as one long match. I meant Match #1 at Mania, Match #2 at Extreme Rules (Falls Count Anywhere maybe?) and then the 3rd match to end the feud being a Mask/Hair match which I would assume is going to happen at one time or another at that Wild Card ppv, whatever the fuck that is.

MizMasta3000

I would rather the Mask Hair match at mania. Even though I rather see Ray maskless than Punk hairless. Rey's mask sells a lot of merchandise I think its a dead give away on who will win it tbh

straight_edge76

I am not 100% sure that if he does lose his hair it will be completely shaved like Angle. When Jeff Jarrett lost a Hair vs. Hair match to X-Pac @ Summer Slam 1998 he just got his hair cut short. Which I could see being more likely then Punk being shaved bald. Which would be pretty depressing lol.