• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ziggler's backstage interview

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
:hmm: I don't see a video when I go to that link now. I see where it should be, but its just s black square. Refreshing didn't do anything. Odd. :idk:

EDIT: Nevermind, I got no videos, not just that one ha. #/ConspiracyTheory

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
:hmm: I don't see a video when I go to that link now. I see where it should be, but its just s black square. Refreshing didn't do anything. Odd. :idk:

EDIT: Nevermind, I got no videos, not just that one ha. #/ConspiracyTheory
WWE saw it was being received well so they took it down. "we can't have DZ getting himself over..."

CrayJ Lee

Champion
It's upsetting that a guy like Ziggler with so much talent and charisma isn't in any title picture or getting the proper push he deserves. The WWE drops the ball with him time and time again and it's very frustrating.

DK JAMES

This is the shit that should be on RAW to replace like a 6 woman tag match, put amazing promos like this in there and boom you have ratings. Shield ones too.

CrayJ Lee

Champion
He literally just gave me chills. What passion and raw talent Ziggler has! I have tons of respect for everything he does in the WWE. I wish he got properly pushed though...

DK JAMES

He literally just gave me chills. What passion and raw talent Ziggler has! I have tons of respect for everything he does in the WWE. I wish he got properly pushed though...
Felt the exact same way when I watched the first time, made me love him again after losing a bit of interest. Would definitely love to see him get another main event push ASAP.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
watching this again now, have the lube and tissues ready this time

Ziggler is the goddamn best thing going and I try to tell you marks but you just don't listen. my man DZ