Ziggler's backstage interview

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Yea, very strong emotional promo. You can see the genuine anger and distress, not to mention his obvious desire to be great.

his treatment by WWE at this point is simply beyond comprehension. there is no logic behind his booking and WWE is hurting the fans and themselves by leaving a fucking all star on the sidelines game after game.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Already posted and Ziggler promos are above shitty "pipebombs"

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
3 threads now, officially the GOAT promo. watching again now!

Reactions: DK JAMES

Laura

The Showoff
Reaction score
Does anyone else worry that Dolph might actually be in danger of some kind of breakdown? The desperation in that promo seems very genuine, lol.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Does anyone else worry that Dolph might actually be in danger of some kind of breakdown? The desperation in that promo seems very genuine, lol.
He's a passionate dude, all he wants is to be a great wrestler. I don't think he would break down, this is just him doing anything he can to get WWE's attention and hopefully it works.

Hell, if not, I and some others have speculated that Ziggler might be the type of dude to jump to TNA when his contract is up, ala Christian. One would assume he would be a world champ over there, and he might want that satisfaction even if it were a "big fish little pond" scenario.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Damn I love Ziggler heres hoping he gets a push this year and WWE stop crapping on him.

Laura

The Showoff
Reaction score
He's a passionate dude, all he wants is to be a great wrestler. I don't think he would break down, this is just him doing anything he can to get WWE's attention and hopefully it works.

Hell, if not, I and some others have speculated that Ziggler might be the type of dude to jump to TNA when his contract is up, ala Christian. One would assume he would be a world champ over there, and he might want that satisfaction even if it were a "big fish little pond" scenario.
If a promo like that doesn't grab attention, who knows what will. Being on their official site, you'd think at least one WWE official would see and pass it along. I'd much rather see him succeed in WWE than anywhere else. He deserves it.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
If a promo like that doesn't grab attention, who knows what will. Being on their official site, you'd think at least one WWE official would see and pass it along. I'd much rather see him succeed in WWE than anywhere else. He deserves it.
Yea, I hope it doesn't come to that but whenever his contract is up if he is still being booked as a complete afterthought it wouldn't surprise me.

Ovaldinho

Reaction score
I remember before people have heavily criticised Zigglers mic skills and how he needs people like Flair to carry his promos. But honestly, I don't think so, sure Flair would have done a great job of putting Ziggler over, but Ziggler showed right there what he is capable of, and if WWE gave him mic time on TV, they would see his ability.

He's a great seller, good athleticism, work rate is astounding, and apparently he can also cut a passionate and enthralling promo.

He must have took a dump on Hunter's suit to be getting the shit he's got since June-ish..

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
And Ziggler will still be irrelevant.