Ziggler's backstage interview

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Heel turn soon probably.

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
why? nobody wants to hate him and even as a heel he was getting pops. he was like the 3rd or 4th most over face at the rumble PPV

Just sounds like the sort of promo some frustrated babyface would cut before turning, doesn't it? He's done nothing since he turned at Payback so maybe they want a fresh start for him. An arrogant womaniser would be Ziggler's best role IMO. It would be easy to do since he's been with Vickie and AJ. Right now Ziggler is a generic babyface that's meant to be a 'show-off', which isn't working imo.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
E is overloaded with Face characters. Him as a heel is potential main event status at a lesser ppv. As a face, never.
Tell that to every other current heel.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
E is overloaded with Face characters. Him as a heel is potential main event status at a lesser ppv. As a face, never.
DB is the only face worth a shit ATM. Reigns will be soon. Who else is there? Nobody that the crowd is behind like DZ

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
DB is the only face worth a shit ATM. Reigns will be soon. Who else is there? Nobody that the crowd is behind like DZ
True, not many with the crowd support of DZ. I should have said it's easier for him to ME as a heel because Cena, DB, or Reigns is a lock for the future main events as the face.

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Agree with Danielson, if DZ is going to have any success whatsoever he will do it as a heel. Funny how we all shat on 'Team Ziggler' and then since the group's split Langston and AJ have done much more than Ziggler ever has. TLC 2012/Post-WM RAW will be the highlight of his career probably.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Agree with Danielson, if DZ is going to have any success whatsoever he will do it as a heel. Funny how we all shat on 'Team Ziggler' and then since the group's split Langston and AJ have done much more than Ziggler ever has. TLC 2012/Post-WM RAW will be the highlight of his career probably.
You really think DZ deserves the blame? He can't book himself and he is still way over than he should be considering his lack of storylines.

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
You really think DZ deserves the blame? He can't book himself and he is still way over than he should be considering his lack of storylines.

Obviously not, but creative have nothing for him because his character's shit. Generic babyface trying to also be a 'show-off'. I'm sure he would get more TV time if he turned heel and got paired with some diva who can talk.

F.R.I.E

Save_Us Frie.2.J
Reaction score
:burns::burns::burns::burns::burns::burns::burns::burns::burns::burns::burns::burns::burns::burns::burns::burns::burns::burns::burns::burns::burns::burns::burns::burns::burns::burns::burns::burns::burns::burns::burns::burns:

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Obviously not, but creative have nothing for him because his character's shit. Generic babyface trying to also be a 'show-off'. I'm sure he would get more TV time if he turned heel and got paired with some diva who can talk.
how can you say the character is shit when he isn't even being given anything to do outside of 8 minute tv matches? He just cut a promo that has the forum collectively jizzing their panties in the show off character, so I think it is just fine.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Is this the 3rd thread that has this video? :pity2:

He is awesome, but honestly i think it will only make his shit worse. Why he is constantly screwed over is beyond me - but i attribute it to what Scott Hall said about his early WWF days - People warned him that his biggest problem was making people look too good when he faced them. Selling like a boss apparently is something that can keep you down.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Punk was sticking up for guys like him.

Btw, Barney Stinson and Dolph Ziggler are the same person.
I completely agree with you. Punk was sticking up for guys like him. I argued this in the Punk is a baby thread like over and over. Ziggler should be pushed. I firmly believe that him and DB could have one of the greatest feuds of all time.