Ziggler's backstage interview

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
http://www.wwe.com/videos/tom-phill...his-match-wwe-app-exclusive-jan-31-2-26179139

Excerpt:
"Every night, EVERY NIGHT, I deliver. And what do I get for it? Hey, don't be so good. Hey, you're doing this right, you're doing this wrong. You know what? I've seen Monday Night RAW, I've seen Friday Night SmackDown. I know what's right and what's wrong, and if everyone's in my head telling me what's wrong, I KNOW that I am right! Everything I do is to become better, the BEST! EVER!

"I'm not going to stop until I reach that point, and I don't know if I can continue doing this. I've been told I'm a loser, I've been told I suck. I've been told I'm not tall enough, I've been told I'm too loud, I've been told I run my mouth backstage. You know why I run my mouth? Because if one person - ONE PERSON! - outdoes me in this business in any aspect, in the back, in the ring, in my house, I DON'T CARE! I WILL NOT BE OUTDONE!"

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Absolutely incredible promo, but it just makes me more sad.

1) This was on the jobber app.
2) It's yet more proof that Dolph has a TON of talent outside of ring performance, yet won't be pushed for it.
3) It's vocal proof that the dude is pissed off and I feel sorry for him. What more can he do to get the push he deserves?

This just makes me detest WWE officials even more, because this dude needs to be pushed. The guy is a fucking monster.

Laura

The Showoff
Reaction score
Dolph has done a lot of amazing promos on WWE.com, it's just a shame he never gets a chance to shine on TV. Most underused talent of all time - or at least since 2011 when I started watching, lol.

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
It's for reasons like this I can see why Punk would walk out, WWE just don't like to please their fans!

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
smart move to not let him cut promos like this on Raw or anything. He would be wayyyyy too over then

Solid Snake

I honestly feel bad for him. He has all this talent and he is being told he is over selling it. How can you over sell natural talent. Makes no sense to me.

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Punk was sticking up for guys like him.

Btw, Barney Stinson and Dolph Ziggler are the same person.

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
One of the best promos I've heard in what feels like years. I've been saying for a long time (since at least his promo with Mick Foley prior to a Rumble but might've been earlier since I loved his segments on Ryder's show [I like this one better than all of those though]) that Dolph Ziggler is one of the best on the mic in the company (within my personal top five) and that he's been sorely under-utilized in this aspect (among pretty much every other facet that WWE can under-utilize him). This little backstage interview, which I've already seen about three times, only reaffirms that stance for me. Great stuff.

Reactions: Dolph'sZiggler