Yeah, what's the update with TNA?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
So watched this week's show, nobody cares about an in-depth review so I'll just leave you with this:

So when are we going to see the Rebel love-posts, Champ Johnson? :haha:

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I have no idea what she looks like, isn't she one of those gross Beautiful People? I also need a huge match ala Kim vs Taryn Ladder Match.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
I have no idea what she looks like, isn't she one of those gross Beautiful People? I also need a huge match ala Kim vs Taryn Ladder Match.

Yes and no. Isn't she with The Dollhouse, @Snowman?

Anyway, yes on the gross thing. :haha: She's the former Cowboys' cheerleader chick. As for what she looks like:

images

images

images

images

http://cdn1-www.wwe.com/assets/uploads/gallery/the-menagerie/the-menagerie-2.jpg

Oh wait... her face:

5fcfcb81273ba7b9aabfe8772b3f63da.jpg

Rebel-Tanea-Brooks-gifs-002.gif

(ETA: Stupid GIF being a pain: http://dailywrestlingnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Rebel-Tanea-Brooks-gifs-002.gif )

That should cover all angles.
Now you know.

Snowman1

Reaction score

Oh wow, I see Aids is moving up in the world! :yay:

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LD ever, no assmacher? NO TARYN FFS! no aids.

Snowman1

Reaction score
What girls are even left in TNA? Brooke left, Taryn found Jesus, Kong lost her mind...

There's Gail, Madison, Velvet who wants to leave, Skeletor is preggo, Rebel, Jade, Marti, Rosemary, Maria, the chick who got the hype video in her underwear idk who she is, guess Hemme still counts, Hardy's wife...

That is sadder than a Smashing Pumpkins song.

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
What girls are even left in TNA? Brooke left, Taryn found Jesus, Kong lost her mind...

There's Gail, Madison, Velvet who wants to leave, Skeletor is preggo, Rebel, Jade, Marti, Rosemary, Maria, the chick who got the hype video in her underwear idk who she is, guess Hemme still counts, Hardy's wife...

That is sadder than a Smashing Pumpkins song.
Ha, now we gonna have a ton of Corgan references to TNA now. As far as I am aware, I always felt the Knockouts had a population of only 3 or 4, they had a battle royal and there were so few...

Snowman1

Reaction score
Brooke leaves and a piece of Aids's soul goes with it...

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
FYI: Oh my goodness I absolutely looooooove Spud's suit tonight!!! <3 <3