Yeah, what's the update with TNA?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
FYI: Oh my goodness I absolutely looooooove Spud's suit tonight!!! <3 <3

CPEgr6nUwAE3qdm.jpg

:quimby:

Snowman1

Reaction score
I don't even know where that picture's from, hahahaha. Anyone know? :p

Wait they spared some time to put Rockstar on this ep??!

:robbie: What the hell is that chaotic blotch of rainbowness? It's like somebody just threw a bunch of paint cans at a cloth and... somehow... made it look awesome. :obama:

• Haha
Reactions: GrammarNazi82

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
I don't even know where that picture's from, hahahaha. Anyone know? :p

Wait they spared some time to put Rockstar on this ep??!

:robbie: What the hell is that chaotic blotch of rainbowness? It's like somebody just threw a bunch of paint cans at a cloth and... somehow... made it look awesome. :obama:

I know, right?? :yay:

And yes, he's definitely in this episode. :gusta: Enjoy!

Snowman1

Reaction score
How it feels to be in this thread:

1baf9a10-9f4b-0132-44ec-0ebc4eccb42f.gif

:downer:

(40 seconds in and I already love this show! :win: Boozer Cam ftw!)

Snowman1

Reaction score
yeesh. I had a big long article (y'all in the know can call it "practice", woot woot!) all planned up, then the last few minutes of the show happened and this went from a happy go lucky TNA fan enjoying the product to someone who can't wait to watch Raw. Hey Aids, you're on next Tuesday! :yay:

Just pick a time, and either make it early enough for me to join, late enough to try your darndest to drag GN along, or super late enough for you to pass out drunk in the middle. :haha:

• Haha
Reactions: GrammarNazi82

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
lol Deth you can have dibs on that shit for sure. We know when Callahan will be on tv? Last i knew TNA was still taping weeks in advance, right?

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
So.... TNA still alive?
I'm sure it's fine tbh, I never really buy into the TNA dying thing since they could just sell and move forward. It still has the same market as Roh doesnt it? And both are taped. One might have a major TV backing, but the other has been on cable tv for a decade.

TNA's product isn't something i'm interested in, but they seem to be floundering based on money issues.