Yeah, what's the update with TNA?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
:haha:

I couldn't set up a tricycle for your future children.

You cats have fun. GN and I can't watch at the same times, lol

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
:haha:

I couldn't set up a tricycle for your future children.

You cats have fun. GN and I can't watch at the same times, lol
Those bastards will have to setup their own trikes. Get it? Ahh?

Snowman1

Reaction score
Would Sunday Night be okay? I've got class Monday-Thursday 6-10 PM EST, which are pretty much the only times GN can watch TV, but I can't speak for her here. She's getting alerts for this, right? Right?

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
*remembers to log back in to check for Impact LD*
*doesn't see one; gets sidetracked*
*can't watch anyway because her TV was being a ginormous douche, or the satellite was, whatever*
*finally remembers to pop back over here and check the thread*

Hmm? Alerts? Oh yeah. Alerts. :)
:haha: Yeah, got an alert for the reply here, but have to be logged in to see it. ;) Didn't log back in till tonight, ugh.

chrisjarico

Jobber
Reaction score
TNA drew 3,000 fans to their January 29th Impact Wrestling tapings in Manchester, England but there were only about 1,500 fans left in the arena for the second set of tapings that night. TNA drew 4,000 to the January 31st tapings in Birmingham, according to The Wrestling Observer Newsletter. No word yet on the January 30th tapings in London.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
TNA drew 3,000 fans to their January 29th Impact Wrestling tapings in Manchester, England but there were only about 1,500 fans left in the arena for the second set of tapings that night. TNA drew 4,000 to the January 31st tapings in Birmingham, according to The Wrestling Observer Newsletter. No word yet on the January 30th tapings in London.
The Newcastle shows drew 2900. The crux: None of them were paying customers, all comps

Stopspot

Reaction score
Where did you hear they were all comped?
A guy on Voices of Wrestling has a contact who worked in the arena. He reported that not a single ticket was sold for the event

Stopspot

Reaction score
So it's a guy who knows a guy, can't say I buy into it personally but each to their own.
This guy has not steered me wrong since I started following him. So I'll stick to at least taking what he says to heart for while yet

Reactions: seabs

Snowman1

Reaction score
hey GN, speaking of people not getting alerts...

HEY @Aids Johnson ARE WE GONNA LD OR WHAT :why: What happening to you deciding! What time is best for you!?

maybe we can get a LUG LD going since Joey Ryan just debuted as a cop. Sadly he's wearing pants

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: GrammarNazi82

Snowman1

Reaction score
I thought that was shown not to be true, the only person I can't find any reason he was fired for is Chavo.

Daniels in 2007 - left to play Curry Man
Curry Man in 2008 - left to come back as Daniels
Bashir in 2009 - asked for his release (More On Sheik Abdul Bashir's TNA Release, Deaner's Future - WrestlingInc.com)
Chavo in 2013 - The only one I can't find a reason he was fired, I thought he requested his release for TNA being shitty to him elsewhere. He did say
"With so many other endeavors in my life, this separation will allow me to focus on these and future opportunities," said Guerrero. "I have nothing but good things to say about TNA and President Dixie Carter, and I want the absolute best for them. I look forward to watching 'Impact Wrestling's' continued success, dedicating my time to the opportunities that have been presented and attacking new ventures in 'Guerrero Style.' Viva La Raza!" on his release but could have been attempting to not burn any bridges, but given his name and the way TNA apparently treated him it seems unlikely IMO.
Read more at WWE News, Wrestling News and Wrestling Rumors
Velvet Sky in 2014 - Contract expired according to TNA News: TNA Knockout Velvet Sky Leaving TNA Wrestling For Good?
Spoiler regarding the impact shown on the 26th of jan
Grado in 2016 -
Spoiler regarding the above I guess
Has worked house shows under a mask in the UK after

This was the interview I was alluding to:

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2016/0203/607296/chavo-guerrero-jr-talks-about-wwe-relationship/

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
hey GN, speaking of people not getting alerts...

HEY @Aids Johnson ARE WE GONNA LD OR WHAT :why: What happening to you deciding! What time is best for you!?

maybe we can get a LUG LD going since Joey Ryan just debuted as a cop. Sadly he's wearing pants
If Joey Fucking Ryan is in LUG then that is what we will do. Thursday? Friday? I'm considering watching RAW ATM, the Dudleys and DOES RYDER LOOK STRONG IN A LOSS? really intrigues me.