Y2Jasmine

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

Because I'm not really taking part in this. I can't. I will do what you guys want of me if there are enough of you but I can't just do what I feel like here.

Make a new thread, create a poll or something and I'll do whatever the poll tells me to.
beectj.jpg

:p
I just wanna know what she keeps searching on the forums when she comes here, lol. Every time she's here, her profile says "searching forums"
searching for innocent male >_>

This Guy

yeah get over it, was basically what I was saying, but I ment that not just for the Jasmine haters but for the supporters as well.

the dark knight

btw i dunno if i said this

anyone else thinks that jasmine's "friends" seemed to appear out of no where after we started demanding replied, specifically after monkey's PM? including out long lost banned member, defiant one.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
How about Y2Jasbanned

PeepShow

btw i dunno if i said this

anyone else thinks that jasmine's "friends" seemed to appear out of no where after we started demanding replied, specifically after monkey's PM? including out long lost banned member, defiant one.

He came back? OMG

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
D1 was on MSN too, after like a year of being offline/Invisible.

Jaistejeami

Reaction score
Last Page

It is a pity, that now I can not express - there is no free time. I will be released - I will necessarily express the opinion.

John

^ Thanks :D. .. How's my favourite french guy? .. And believe me, That's not a hard thing to accomplish considering the French ..