Y2Jasmine

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Allow me to begin by saying I do this because I have no other recourse and I feel that an injustice has been done and needs to be set right.

No one will forgive us now for wasting the dawn says:
Why?
Jas says:
why what
Why the fake pictures to begin with. I don't understand.
Jas says:
when i first joined this site, I wasnt 18 yet. I originally had pictures of myself on there. When my dad, (overprotective, old-fashioned hispanic man) saw that I was interracting with this massive amount of guys, you know wrestling sites are predominantly male, he forbade me to use my pic. So I just slapped up a pic of someone else and left it at that. Turns out Im glad I did.
Jas says:
When I look back on it
Jas says:
it seems it would havebeen alot easier just to be bitchy and not put anything
Jas says:
but hey, Im not perfect
Jas says:
I admit to my mistakes
Jas says:
and that was one of them
Jas says:
I didnt mean to make your job any mpre complicated
Jas says:
and it sounds lame to even me now
Jas says:
dad was worried about internet perverts
Jas says:
lol

Okay, but like why send pictures of that girl like you did. That's what I'm really having a hard time wrapping my head around I suppose. I can understand the initial fake photo but why the others?
Jas says:
just stupid I suppose
Jas says:
I didnt just randomly send pictures
Jas says:
I only sent one when it was asked for
Jas says:
It kind of snowballed
Jas says:
I didnt expect it to ever be that big of an issue
Jas says:
one lie to cover another
Jas says:
I know, it was stupid
I know but don't you understand what you've done here? You and Great One for whatever reason had your thing but you led him through it all on false pretenses. You fucked with another person's real life here.
Jas says:
Well, when I had talked to him, it was because I was initially thinking that something would eventually come of it, and Id just come clean with him and go from there. And I would have.
Jas says:
I didnt intend for any of that to lead to this
Jas says:
Does that make sense?
I can see what you were trying to do but what do you think would've happened if you revealed yourself to Great One once you guys got together? Functioning relationships are not formed on lies.
It breeds resentment
Jas says:
I know. But atthe time, it wasnt my choice to be able to be completely open about who I really was. I was under 18 living in my fathers house, and under his rules. I cant exactly defy that
Jas says:
If youre telling me I should have been honest, I know that
Jas says:
but who really expects that they are going to join a website and actually be interested in someone on there?
Jas says:
I never expected to be
Jas says:
At the time, I didnt eventhink the whole forum thing would hold my attention for this long
Alright fair enough. Thank you for indulging me. I unfortunately have to go to work.
Jas says:
ok then, I am sorry for inconvenience i have caused you
No worries. 's all good. Just needed to do my little question period.
Jas says:
sure thing
Jas says:
have a nice day at work
Thank you.

This girl just does not give a fuck. She lies, and lies to cover her lies. She knowingly and willingly abused someone's real life. And it wasn't just him. There are numerous others whose names I am witholding (they can speak for themselves if they choose) who have experienced similar interactions with Ms. Jasmine. Including her deliberately sending pictures of her alter ego in various states of undress to fuel her desire for any attention at all positive or negative.

But again, none of that compares to the fact that she deliberately misled someone into believing that she was someone she was not. This went further than 'OMG Famou$ is white!' This is serious personal shit here pulled by a sad, pathetic, unfulfilled soul who gets her kicks by manipulating the unaware into believing that she is in fact something she is not in order to fuel her wretched, loathed existence.

Jasmine, I will not let you get away with just saying 'Ooh tee hee, I fucked up, sorry!' What you did was deplorable and if I could remove you from the forum for this I would. Instead I am left to attempt to satisfy myself with letting the people see you for what you are.

A lying, manipulating, cold hearted bitch.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

I love you, thats all that fucking matters

LKP

Wow and i thought people hated me. Damn jasmine i thought you was a nice hot chick. Now im thinking your a chick with a dick?!

LKP

Im not done or even started with yours :). but this is a hate jasmine thread so turn your attention to her mr.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
This just really pisses me off. It's one thing to give someone shit on the forum, its a whole other thing to go personal.

And I really feel Great One has been unfairly portrayed as a pathetic loser because of this, and I think he has the right to his vindication.

LKP

She crossed the line and no tna pun intended. I thought jasmine was a hot chick when i saw her pics. Shes probably a chick with a dick or a really ugly girl with snobs on her chin.

How deep was their little internet relationship?

LKP

Oh god, now im glad i didn't mess with MS. What ya going to do dude?

I'd say its his fault as well for falling for that shit. Not the fake pictures, the internet love.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
:smh at all of this.

Hey, I think it's just as ridiculous as you do, but I hate a one sided story y'know?

I'd say its his fault as well for falling for that shit. Not the fake pictures, the internet love.

Dude, you never know what you'll find or where. Not only that but Great One has already copped to his foolishness and that is admirable.