Y2Jasmine

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Rofl @ this. Jasmine was always a bitch to me, and I hated her for it. Her and Great One is the funnest story I've ever read, this is just so funny.. Internet realtionships :smh

Edit: Didn't Kenfan say she had a penis? Or something like that?

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Rofl @ Great One's life. Seriously.. Wtf man, you suck.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Leave G1 outta this, he is obviously easily manipulated. So don' blame him for believing the hype of a so called hot girl over the internet wanting to meet up with him and fuck around. Never happened to me but I can see why he would wanna do it if it was real. Shes the whore here for wasting his time.

LKP

She deserves to be fucked in every hole and gagged. That's the only thing left to do make the bitch scream.

MikeRaw

so much for knowing pretty much everything about the situation...

:laugh:

How much of an idiot are you? Honestly now... Those weren't two seperate posts, they were the same one. Clearly explaining that I know pretty much everything about what happened online with Jasmine and all that, but I didn't know about the "extra" stuff. Try not to be such a moron.

the dark knight

no shit they were 1 post, like i had to know that. you said you knew pretty much everything about the situation. you clearly dont know shit. even if your question whether anytihng happened in real life was rhetorical..

:yawn:

blow me