Y2Jasmine

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wordlife

lol wow legendkiller

MS you have all the right reasons imo to do this... she was a fake and a phony, just like Famou$ remember? Poor Great One... good job gettin the truth out of this one too :)

MikeRaw

Ok, I'm not trying to pry into anything here. I wouldn't normally ask this, but seeing as it's a public thread, I might as well. I know pretty much everything about this "situation", but did anything actually happen in real life? If not, how did it affect his life?
Oh, and strangely enough, I don't blame G1 here. I would never be interesting in someone online to the degree of wanting anything to come of it, but at least, liek MS said, he admitted his "foolishness".

JimmyD

Reaction score
For what it's worth, that seems pretty fucking low.

I don't pretend to truly know anyone on here, firstly: because I haven't been here that long, but secondly (and more importantly) because I never expect to ever get into anything resembling a relationship with someone I meet online. I can understand not posting pictures of yourself, or even in extreme circumstances posting fake pictures to deflect interest because you're not comfortable revealing yourself to the mirky, shark-infested waters of internet anonymity, but what I cannot understand is allowing someone to develop feelings for you on the false pretense that you are someone you're not. I just can't get my head around the concept that anyone could allow anything even mildly resembling a relationship to blossom - whether it be online or in real life - without first ensuring that both parties (or all parties, if you're into that) are on the level about just who they are.

I made a promise to myself a long time ago not to judge anyone for any mistakes they might have made in the field of relationships, because quite frankly when it comes to that area I have not been, and continue to not be a nice person. But I tell every girl I get with exactly the kind of person I am before going any further, so that they have the ability to make an informed decision on whether or not I'm the type of person they want to spend their time with. This, however, seems like a case of willfully lying to someone's face, which not only shows that she did not really care about him but that she also does not understand how a relationship should actually work.

Like I said though, I'm still new here. Wasn't around when the incident happened. Not my business. But Great One: I feel for you.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Ok, I'm not trying to pry into anything here. I wouldn't normally ask this, but seeing as it's a public thread, I might as well. I know pretty much everything about this "situation", but did anything actually happen in real life? If not, how did it affect his life?

Real life phone conversations and planning from what I understand. Leading him to believe that she wanted to be with him. That's low down dirty shit.

Wordlife

damn, no offense to G1 cause I love G1 (in a no homo way) but damn she's a total bitch for in some ways leading him to believe he may have found someone, and she let him down.... wtf is that shit all about? I hate self-hearted people like that, claiming your shit somewhere like the internet, and in real life you turn out to be someone totally different, in the end breaking a person down who actually attempted to care

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I had Mexican on Wednesday night. I felt sick yesterday. That's what you call a life lesson, children.

PeepShow

This is sad on both ends if we are being honest here.

Oh, and Jasmine, I still want a fuckin picture. Miss "I don't have a camera with me right now"

EDIT - Did you ban her?

Hometown Kid

This is sad on both ends if we are being honest here.

Oh, and Jasmine, I still want a fuckin picture. Miss "I don't have a camera with me right now"

Are you "speaking for yourself"? :shifty:

Sorry you guys broke up. :(