Y2Jasmine

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Great One

LMAO damn man you really need to chill out, Great one why do you want jasmine to get banned, what has she done wrong?
Yeah, because you know me irl, so you can tell if I'm 'chill' or not, right? Even though I'm perfectly calm and having fun burying you illiterate twats. Find the quote in here where I asked for her to be banned, please. Everything in here, the neg repping, the spamming, it was all jokes. Face it man, you're a moron, and she probably PMed you or e-mailed you earlier to come be her bitch.

Great One

Ok she lied maybe she had her reasons to do so.

Maybe she just wants to get past all of it, but all of you guys keep bringing it up. So things fell out and Great One seems to be fine he's going on with life he's not hurt he's not going to hurt himself over her. So why is all the bashing going on?

She's not going to respond and feed feul to the fire. So just drop it she's not doing anything wrong.
Way to completely change your stance. Might want to delete that post while you're at it, so hopefully only I and a few others will realize, ironically, the truth.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Thanks for the mention, but as this thread is proving, I want absolutely nothing to do with this, lol.

So you don't wanna be staff now...*puts on G1 costume* I'll take the spot haha kidding kidding

Great One

I haven't for a long, long time. I do miss not being able to see invisible fucks though.

[YT]KZimumOkA1s[/YT]

Bad ass song.

JMay187

Reaction score
Dude fuck you and I don't care if i get in trouble. Just in here defending a friend and your acting like a little bitch so everything i read in those pm's you sent her must be true.

You sure are quick to start bashing everybody to stepping up. Now that I see your true colors I say your a worthless fuck that got what you deserved and your all ASSHURT cause you got played like a little bitch so FUCK YOU AND GROW UP.

YOU ARE TRYING TO USE THE FORUM AGAINST HER.

Simple as that.

SO GROW UP YOU WORTHLESS FUCK.

Montana

The many who realize how big of a worthless human being she is + TDK would disagree.

This is a wrestling site, how does "worthless human being" have ANYTHING to do with being a member on a wrestling forum. I thought this conversation has been dead for a week, but some people (MS) want to make the whole site aware that he's doesnt like what Jasmine does on/off the site by making this public news. Why don't we have a big poster on the front of the site saying No Jasmines. Some of the blame HAS to go on your shoulders great one. You have to mature, and realize people you meet online aren't really all there made out to be. It could be anyone. This is common sense shit. Your always basically talking to a stranger. You let her do this to you bro. You should accept some responsibility in this.

Why should Jasmine even respond to all this BS, I dont even want to respond to this. From my understanding she's been ignoring you for a while, which was the right move, from what i have heard. Everyone involved seems to be acting real immature. I'm not saying Jasmine did nothing wrong, I'm just saying its take two to tango. I would have closed this thread a lONG time ago. I can't understand your logic. If shes so worthless, and dont believe a word this says, WHY do you care if post anything. She doesnt brother anyone.

Great One

Dude fuck you and I don't care if i get in trouble. Just in here defending a friend and your acting like a little bitch so everything i read in those pm's you sent her must be true.

You sure are quick to start bashing everybody to stepping up. Now that I see your true colors I say your a worthless fuck that got what you deserved and your all ASSHURT cause you got played like a little bitch so FUCK YOU AND GROW UP.

YOU ARE TRYING TO USE THE FORUM AGAINST HER.

Simple as that.

SO GROW UP YOU WORTHLESS FUCK.

Hahaha, I knew I would make you rage eventually, too easy. And no, I only 'bashed' something who stupidly accused me of something. And if by "bashing" you mean proving you wrong on every one of your points, then yeah, I guess. =/

03mnm

Reaction score
Yeah, because you know me irl, so you can tell if I'm 'chill' or not, right? Even though I'm perfectly calm and having fun burying you illiterate twats. Find the quote in here where I asked for her to be banned, please. Everything in here, the neg repping, the spamming, it was all jokes. Face it man, you're a moron, and she probably PMed you or e-mailed you earlier to come be her bitch.

Hahaha you are calling me a moron when you are the one who fell the whole scam hahaha losers like you make me laugh.

Great One

Hahaha you are calling me a moron when you are the one who fell the whole scam hahaha losers like you make me laugh.
Uh... dude I didn't just BURY your stupid ass on like 3 separate occasions?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
k from now all you e-fed people are no longer allowed opinions because you can't look at things objectively.

Actually and no offense meant G1 because I was wrong, but if you could see the Admin's office I blamed G1 for this at the beginning, it was only after conversations with her and other members that she has woefully interacted with that caused me to do anything.

If you don't like it you can fuck off because I don't have to listen to you.

This Guy

okay, so holy crap thats a lot of pages.

1) Do I think this is getting out of hand?

Yes

2) Do I think we have a right to ban Jasmine just because the majority of the members demand it?

No

3) Do I think its okay for people to neg rep Jasmine to death?

Could care less, knock yourselves out of neg repping her will make you feel better.

The point is, its pretty clear she has been scared off for the most part. So who cares if she's just lurking around, eventually she will post again or she will just stop showing up all together.

MikeRaw

I just wanna know what she keeps searching on the forums when she comes here, lol. Every time she's here, her profile says "searching forums"

Moonlight Drive

I wasn't aware anybody has to pay attention to anything you have to say.