Y2Jasmine

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
She hasn't been banned. I'm taking it under consideration.

I know she hasn't yet but I think even consirding it when she isn't making an ass of herself over all this is just wrong.

Like I said if she comes in this thread acting like a bitch then I say yeah ban her. But she hasn't really done anything wrong per say except trick all the members. Alot of people have done that with Alt accounts..maybe not posted pics but I've known alot of Alt accounts that been here hearing some linked to Staff.

I know its not the same but about just as bad. Your still lying about who you really are.

Great One

I say nay.

Great One is just using the forum to get back at her.

They were talking things fell out, she sent him a fake pic he got obssessed. He hacked her myspace, he sent her some pretty intense pm's and she's the one that gets blamed for it.

Whatever happened it seems that Great One got burned and is not trying to use MonkeyStyle and the Forum to do his dirty work to get back at her.

Now don't jump all over me I read this entire thread like three times and every post for The Great One is bashing Jass. Maybe it was his fault. Maybe he caused them to split and is not trying to get back at her with all of you. He's making it look like he got hood winked, but maybe he's just trying to hood wink all of you to get back at her.
Wtf are you talking about? You read this thread three times and still couldn't fathom the fact of me saying multiply times that I had never even seen her pics so I don't know how I got 'obsessed,' there goes the first half of your worthless post. Yeah, I "hacked her MySpace" as if that is even possible? Go to school and learn something about computers. Yeah your post makes loads of sense when I asked for NONE of this, didn't ask MS to make this thread, didn't ask him to ban her, I had given up (again you would realize this if you could READ). Conclusion - You're a fucking moron.

How many hours did you talk to her so that she could get you to come in here and post this half-assed piece of garbage?

Montana

Jasmine did not do anything ban worthy, therefore just becasue MS is on a power trip, she should not be banned. The ONLY person who had a problem with jasmine before all this BS YOU YES YOU MONKEYSTYLE started was the GReat one....and really he doesn't even care all that much anymore. I cannot think for the life of me, why you put 100% of the blame on Jasmine, and 0% on Great One, and thats Bullshit. As MNM said its between Great 1 and Jasmine. You make it seem like everyone wants her banned and thats NOT the case.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I know she hasn't yet but I think even consirding it when she isn't making an ass of herself over all this is just wrong.

Like I said if she comes in this thread acting like a bitch then I say yeah ban her. But she hasn't really done anything wrong per say except trick all the members. Alot of people have done that with Alt accounts..maybe not posted pics but I've known alot of Alt accounts that been here hearing some linked to Staff.

I know its not the same but about just as bad. Your still lying about who you really are.

Dude but none of those thinsg end up fucking with anyone's personal life.

Let's take a hypothetical here. I pose as a chick, an attractive one and lure you into a multi-year spanning relationship where you truly feel you have met 'the one' internet or not. You then find out, oh it was monkeystyle all along. Now you are heartbroken and maybe worse.

This is along the same lines of what she did.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
in different circumstances i'd award her for holding so many people for so much time

Great One

Jasmine did not do anything ban worthy, therefore just becasue MS is on a power trip, she should not be banned. The ONLY person who had a problem with jasmine before all this BS YOU YES YOU MONKEYSTYLE started was the GReat one....and really he doesn't even care all that much anymore. I cannot think for the life of me, why you put 100% of the blame on Jasmine, and 0% on Great One, and thats Bullshit. As MNM said its between Great 1 and Jasmine. You make it seem like everyone wants her banned and thats NOT the case.
The many who realize how big of a worthless human being she is + TDK would disagree.

03mnm

Reaction score
I would agree with you if she hadn't given me so many reasons to believe that she was lying.

Mate how is she suppose to reply when she is getting bashed in like twenty different directions. There is like 20 pages worth of hate and I think its stupid, its not like she murder anyone, she sent fake pics, you guys decided to believe it(which really isn’t the smartest thing to do on the internet) get over it.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Dude but none of those thinsg end up fucking with anyone's personal life.

Let's take a hypothetical here. I pose as a chick, an attractive one and lure you into a multi-year spanning relationship where you truly feel you have met 'the one' internet or not. You then find out, oh it was monkeystyle all along. Now you are heartbroken and maybe worse.

This is along the same lines of what she did.

Don't talk to me about how chicks fucking do that shit..I know how chicks do all that no need to tell me...but still

I mean G1 is cool and all...but come on really...I don't see a reason for a banning here. What would that even do. If G1 doesn't wanna see stuff from her... ignore her...block her or w/e. But I feel if she gets banned for this then G1 should get his staff spot back as he banned her and got it taken away for that..which I would find very unfair IMO.

Great One

What the fuck is with the tools on this forum who can't let her speak for herself? I'm still completely shocked some blueberry on here actually accused me and said I HACKED her MYSPACE, even though the snapshots were of an E-MAIL. And that I'm using the forum to get back her, when I didn't have anything to do with this thread, right? Ridiculous, JMay how have you been on this forum so long without someone realizing your vastly, utter stupidity? Seriously, go die along with her.

Great One

Mate how is she suppose to reply when she is getting bashed in like twenty different directions. There is like 20 pages worth of hate and I think its stupid, its not like she murder anyone, she sent fake pics, you guys decided to believe it(which really isn’t the smartest thing to do on the internet) get over it.
Yes, because that physically prevents her from typing a post off her computer? Fucking idiots, sigh.

03mnm

Reaction score
What the fuck is with the tools on this forum who can't let her speak for herself? I'm still completely shocked some blueberry on here actually accused me and said I HACKED her MYSPACE, even though the snapshots were of an E-MAIL. And that I'm using the forum to get back her, when I didn't have anything to do with this thread, right? Ridiculous, JMay how have you been on this forum so long without someone realizing your vastly, utter stupidity? Seriously, go die along with her.

LMAO damn man you really need to chill out, Great one why do you want jasmine to get banned, what has she done wrong?

Great One

I mean G1 is cool and all...but come on really...I don't see a reason for a banning here. What would that even do. If G1 doesn't wanna see stuff from her... ignore her...block her or w/e. But I feel if she gets banned for this then G1 should get his staff spot back as he banned her and got it taken away for that..which I would find very unfair IMO.
Thanks for the mention, but as this thread is proving, I want absolutely nothing to do with this, lol.

JMay187

Reaction score
Ok she lied maybe she had her reasons to do so.

Maybe she just wants to get past all of it, but all of you guys keep bringing it up. So things fell out and Great One seems to be fine he's going on with life he's not hurt he's not going to hurt himself over her. So why is all the bashing going on?

She's not going to respond and feed feul to the fire. So just drop it she's not doing anything wrong.