• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Xbox 360: Viva Piñata: Trouble in Paradise (Get hype @Dat Kid)
Red Faction: Guerrilla

Xbox One: Volgarr the Viking, a 16-bit hack-and-slash platformer that was originally funded on Kickstarter back in 2012. Two years later, it’s making its way to the Xbox One.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Good choice, Microsoft.

Forrest OAKADA

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Volgarr is suprisingly challenging. Good game anyway.

May play Viva Pinata for some reason and I already have Guerrilla, a great Sandbox game dat.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
X-Box One owners w/ gold if you want to at least try Sunset Overdrive it will be available tomorrow (Saturday) only for 24 hours to sample the full retail version of the game.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Games for Gold in December are:

X-Box One - Worms Battleground

X-Box 360 - The Raven: Legacy of a Master Thief (Dec 1-16th) and SSX from 2012 (Dec 16th - end of month).

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I can't update my fucking 360 and there is no fix for it from what i've seen, so bitter. Cannot play any of my dl's without online play, and it makes it about 85% updating before telling me a shit error code each time. Pretty damn pissed with this tbh, what a fucking ripoff.

SSX is dope as fuck, i'm hoping to get this figured out by the middle of next month, since i'm stuck getting another xbox one for MCC.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I can't update my fucking 360 and there is no fix for it from what i've seen, so bitter. Cannot play any of my dl's without online play, and it makes it about 85% updating before telling me a shit error code each time. Pretty damn pissed with this tbh, what a fucking ripoff.

SSX is dope as fuck, i'm hoping to get this figured out by the middle of next month, since i'm stuck getting another xbox one for MCC.

I had this same issue, had to literally factory reset my harddrive and it deleted all of my data.. had to redownload a lot of things, took like 2 days to get everything downloaded again.. but I was still out my campaign data.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Yeah it states it is because my disc drive was unplugged. It happened because 360's are dogshit and I had/have to constantly fix my RROD issue. I didn't ship out a system that was clearly flawed due to the design issues being fixed by eliminating nearly half of one of the heat sink's.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Yeah it states it is because my disc drive was unplugged. It happened because 360's are dogshit and I had/have to constantly fix my RROD issue. I didn't ship out a system that was clearly flawed due to the design issues being fixed by eliminating nearly half of one of the heat sink's.

I actually never had any RRODs on my 360 nor have I had any issues really other than my harddrive getting corrupted after downloading a system update.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I used to fix them and the one I kept was just beat to shit by an old friend, but I got it for free. Fixed it countless times, ripped open the dvd player before finally replacing it...etc. I'm going to open it up and reconfig the solders again to keep it running 100%, that might be the issue alone.