Xbox 360 Free Games

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Games for February are:

On X-Box One = [HASHTAG]#IDARB[/HASHTAG]
On X-Box 360 = Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons (Feb. 1 - Feb. 16) and Sniper Elite V@ (Feb. 16 - Feb. 28)

The titles released this month are very underwhelming.. I personally may only grab Sniper Elite V2.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
I haven't downloaded shit from 360 forever. Might do it when they give at least Gears 2/3, GTA IV or something along those lines.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I like Witcher 2 from last month so far. It has titties!
I haven't gotten too far in it but switching the spells up from time to time gets a little crazy, for free it ain't too shabby.

I haven't downloaded shit from 360 forever. Might do it when they give at least Gears 2/3, GTA IV or something along those lines.
I hope they put Gears 3 on there.. I have every bit of DLC for it and would love to get it.. plus at places like GameStop they sell it for $5 used anyway.

Forrest OAKADA

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Downloaded the X1 game, haven't played yet.

Will defo get Sniper Elite V2, was looking for this game a few months back but to no luck...May get Brothers...dunno yet.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
New games for March:

1st-15th: Tomb Raider (SWEET!)
16th-28th: Bioshock Inifinite (heard its good, never tried it or the first one)

XBone:
All month: Rayman Legends

Also, since 100,000,000 free games with gold have been downloaded they will be giving away twice the number of games in April. That's 4 games for the 360 and 2 games for the XBone.

https://games.yahoo.com/news/free-games-ll-xbox-one-xbox-360-march-000539507.html

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Pretty pumped for Rayman Legends on my X-Box One, of course I had played Tomb Raider & BioShock infinite already and have pretty much 100% them so I won't really be playing them but I will download simply to have it... Good to hear they're doing 4 games and 2 games for the X-Boxes in April.. I hope they're good ones. I'd like to see for the 360; Battlefield 4, Gears of War: Judgement, Halo 4 and GTA IV (doubt they'd do 5) for free.. and then Thief, AC: Black Flag or Watch Dogs for X1 (wishful thinking I know)

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Tomb Raider is pretty dope, I wish that was the game they gave for X-Box One though instead.. I had already beaten it off a red box rental like when it first came out, oh well now I can just try and complete everything and 100% it..

Rayman is just classic for the X1, I'm glad they released this than another crappy game, I realize it's a platformer as well but it's a WAYY better one than they have released IMO.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Glad to see Rayman Legends. Never played any Rayman game, but heard good things from them.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Glad to see Rayman Legends. Never played any Rayman game, but heard good things from them.
Rayman was a freaking classic when I was very very young and had just pretty much just got into gaming at 4 years old in '95.

Reactions: Farooq

Forrest OAKADA

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Been playing Rayman Legends recently....

Oh God is it good....I really love how fast paced it can be at times and the boss battles are challenging...but after that, the musical levels are just great...

I'd give it 8 or 9/10.

Reactions: ShaRpY HaRdY

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Alright the Double Gold month has been announced..

X-Box One - All Month: Pool Nation FX & Child of Light (personally interested in both, but most will only get Child of Light I imagine)

X-Box 360 - Apr 1 - 15: Gears of War: Judgement & Terraria (I'll download GoW:J but won't play it that much I reckon.. don't really care about Terraria)

X-Box 360 - Apr 15 - End of Month: Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag & Army of Two: Devil's Cartel (Haven't played either but am interested in both series so will be downloading both of these)

Overall it looks to be an okay month for free games.. Rayman & Child of light over the past month and this upcoming month are arguably the best free games for X-Box One that they've done games for gold with.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Very cool. Have actually wanted to try terraria. The rest are cool too. Might have to make some room on my hard drive. :)