Xbox 360 Free Games

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
So as we know xbox announced at E3 that they would make 2 games free per month leading into Xbox One.

So for July the first half was Fable 3 while the second half was Assasins Creed 2.

Now starting August is Crackdown and the second half of August will be Dead Rising 2. Anyways, Crackdown is a dope game so download it if you want.

Reactions: Lady Deathbane

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Crackdown lol. Used to play that a little bit back in the day. Good for some cheap fun

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Do the games remain free that have already been free?

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Crackdown told me to drop 14.99, and when fable came out it only worked to hit x so you can pretend to use 0 gamerpoints to play. I'm not hating but i will say ps3 really kicked the 360's ass on all this shit.

That being said, really excited for dead rising 2, i loved the first, and really only threw 2-3 hours into the 2nd one before calling it quits. Ill be playing it all through this time.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Crackdown told me to drop 14.99, and when fable came out it only worked to hit x so you can pretend to use 0 gamerpoints to play. I'm not hating but i will say ps3 really kicked the 360's ass on all this shit.

That being said, really excited for dead rising 2, i loved the first, and really only threw 2-3 hours into the 2nd one before calling it quits. Ill be playing it all through this time.

Really? Raw deal man. They've all worked for me and continue to be free.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I downloaded Crackdown for free.... they must just hate you Aids

Reactions: Aids Johnson

DarksideTrin

This meal is so unfinished EA tried to publish it!
Reaction score
Also, if u have a lowly 4 FB Xbox.. At least make the free purchase and don't download.. It will stay free until u get a hard drive