Xbox 360 Free Games

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Tomb Raider was epic IMO btw

Yeah for sure, I wanted that to be one of the free games for X-Box one.. soon though they will do that.. I'm saying at the end of this year they will have games like Ryse, Dead Rising 3, Black Flag and Tomb Raider prepared to give out for free.. probably thief too because that game was so shitty.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
It's a damn good game. Picked it up for the Xbone months ago, still having some fun with it too.
I just beat it the other day. I had alot of fun playing that game. Lost count of how many times I wished her shirt got more ripped though. :ksi: Also how she got soaked and yet no nips? So unrealistic! lol

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I just beat it the other day. I had alot of fun playing that game. Lost count of how many times I wished her shirt got more ripped though. :ksi: Also how she got soaked and yet no nips? So unrealistic! lol
Maybe in the sequel we'll get the shirt ripping mechanic :yes:

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
AoT: Devils Cartel is awesome, me and my dude were dabbling on it earlier and ended up playing for like 3 hours.. not sure how far we got but we'll go another 3 later when he gets off work I imagine.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Poolnation FX & Castle Storm: Definitive Edition will be available all month on the X-Box One.

Mafia II will be on the 360 from May 1st - 16th.
F1 2013 will be from May 16th-end of month.

Kind of lame this month, Mafia II I'll play though.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
X-Box One users will be allowed to download Pool Nation FX again if you hadn't the last two months, Massive Chalice is awesome available.

X-Box 360 users will be able to download Just Cause 2 from the 1st to the 15th of this month and then from the 16th to the end of the month 360 users will be able to download Thief.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Damn, this thread going nearly 2 years strong.
Free games of August.
16600_hig_res_crop_aug_r1t1_sk.png

Reactions: Farooq

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
The 360 games don't appeal to me at all this month by what I've read on them. 2 more fps eh? No thanks

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Lara Croft and Limbo are the free ps4 games this month. I'd say Xbox is doing better, but pretty sure MGSV was PS4's free game last month.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Damn, this thread going nearly 2 years strong.
Free games of August.
16600_hig_res_crop_aug_r1t1_sk.png
MGS V is cool, spent about 12 hours into it and only finished the main mission and one side. Going for all achievements so got some decent playtime out of that. How To Survive is fucking bollocks.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Since I'm only on 360 and don't even really play it that much I've got the Metro games but don't know if they're worth what little time I do have to dabble on them.. if anyone can help me out in figuring that out I'd appreciate it.

EDIT: Oh wait I've played 2033 I guess but not Last light, so that's what I want to know.