WWE vs. ECW extreme meets wrestling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil Austin

it actually is not his show. ..... were on the first page does it say involves Danman ??? its me and nates nate is ecw and i am wwe danman was my old partner.

wwerko619

Reaction score
sad that danman and you left a BTB to die. Hope you guys are still friends, and danman, come join NCW. I dont know how to vote lol, I dont see where I can vote?

Evil Austin

^^ yeah we still good buds. i think Danman was signed up on NCW as sting ?

also to ^^^ jsut go to end of page 3 see what you can vote for and say match one i want a b c or d and do same for all three matches like others have done.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
match 1 of the 3 stages of hell

A.single match
B.pie eating Contest
C.Falls Count anywhere match
D.No Dq match

Match 2 in the 3 stages of hell match

A.Ladder match
B.Steel cage match
C.Parking lot brawl
D.Submission

And If It goes to a third fall it will be

A.TLC
B.Iron Man (15 minutes not 60 cause they just went through 2 hard matches)
C.Hardcore
D.Vince's choice vince picks the last match.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
First match

Falls count anywhere

Second Match

Steel cage match

Third match

TLC Ladder match

Evil Austin

more votes people more votes

so far this is how its going (SO FAR)

match 1 of the 3 stages of hell

A.single match - 0 VOTES
B.pie eating Contest - 1 VOTE
C.Falls Count anywhere match 2 - VOTE
D.No Dq match 3 - VOTE

Match 2 in the 3 stages of hell match

A.Ladder match 1 VOTE
B.Steel cage match 4 VOTE
C.Parking lot brawl 1 VOTE
D.Submission - 0 VOTES

And If It goes to a third fall it will be

A.TLC - 3 VOTES
B.Iron Man (15 minutes not 60 cause they just went through 2 hard matches)
^^ ( 1 VOTE)
C.Hardcore 0 VOTES
D.Vince's choice vince picks the last match. 2 VOTES

ANYONE ELSE WANNA VOTE BEFORE THE POLLS CLOSE IN 3 DAYS

edgehead09

Reaction score
ECW PREVIEW

After much back and forth talk between the Excellence of Execution and The Owner of WWE, Vince McMahon, it looks like Vince will the first to fire shots in this "war" between Bret and Vince as Vince told the world on WWE that he would be sending his son Shane to the land of Extreme. Will Vince come through on his promise? If so, what kind of effect will Shane have on ECW?

The Royal Rumble hype has begun as Paul Heyman made four qualifying matches for the Royal Rumble match. Teddy Hart, MVP, The Hardys and The Majors have all qualified for the rumble. Will there be any more qualifers this week as ECW tries to find 15 men to compete in the Rumble match.

Speaking of the Rumble match, Samoa Joe felt disrespected by not being allowed into the ECW World title tournament, won by Edge, and he issued an open challenge to anyone in the ECW locker room. Joe also confirmed that Paul Heyman is making that match an Royal Rumble Qualifer.

Edge the ECW World champion is really throwing his weight around. Last week he had an celebration to comebrerate(sp) his "fair and honest win" against Shelton Benjamin and Chris Jericho in the triple threat ladder match. This celebration was interupted by Benjamin, looking for redemption for being screwed out of the ECW title. However that incident would not be the only time Edge screwed Benjamin as later on in the main event Edge helped AJ Styles win the Royal Rumble Qualifer by DDTing Benjamin onto a steel chair after 3 spears.

What will happen on ECW. Tune in to find out.

My show will be posted sometime tonight after i get home from work and write it

Evil Austin

good preview can't wait.

keep in mind to everyone polls are still open until nates show is up.

so if you can quickly get your votes in. unless you have already.

Status
Not open for further replies.