• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE vs. ECW extreme meets wrestling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil Austin

MY 3rd WWE SHOW WILL BE POSTED ABOUT 5pm forum time.

TRUST ME YOU WILL BE IN SHOCK HOW THE ROCK AND BROCK LESNAR MATCH TURNS OUT AND THE MAIN EVENT IT WILL LEAVE YOU SPEECHLESS.

Evil Austin

wwe.jpg

WWE WEEK 3

WWE starts off showing what happened last week.

*No chance hits as Vince makes his way down to the ring he does not look happy*

Vince: I am really un happy and in a bad mood. Because over at Extremely crappy wrestling at thursday nights the so called Excellence of Execution has claimed that this is WAR!. I have one thing to say to Bret. Don't you dare start what you can not finish. Because what i gurrantee happens and i ahve been guranteeing alot lately i gurrantee'd that i would win this years royal rumble nine years after my last win and i also gurranteed that i would eliminate you Bret Hart.

Vince: Also one last thing, you claim to have brought your nephew Teddy Hart into this. Well i can do the same i might just send my son Shane McMahon over to ECW to pay you a visit next week.

Vince leaves as they get ready for their first match of the evening.

Match - 1 Rednecks vs The Dudley Boys This match is a tornado tag match which means that no tags are needed anyone can run around without tags.

Jr: The dudley boys if they win they might get a tag team title shot ?

King: Like they need any more they have over 16 already. Give somoene else a shot at it.

Jr: Maybe its because they are so good.

King: Nah.... just they hog the tag team title scene for over a decade.

with all four men in the ring the bell rings and the match begins.

Lance cade is attacking D-von and trevor Murdock is with Bubba Ray Dudley, Bubba throws him through the second rope and goes out after him, Lance cade had been kicking D-von and punching him in the corner. Bubba throws Trevor murdock at the steel steps goes into the ring to help out his partner D-von and than hits him in the back from behind and does that sitting on ass full neson. He holds up his legs, and than D-von goes to the top rope.

D-von: WUZZAAAPPP

Bubba: WUUUZZZAAAPPPP!!!!

D-von hits the face to groin flying move that he does and than Trevor is back in the ring to break up the pin. Bubba lifts up trevor and D-von is behind him and than they try to hit the 3-D but lance shoulder back of the knee tackles D-von and than hits bubba from behind. He drops Trevor Murdock and they pound and ground on him. They throw him out of the ring and than they go for the High and Low on D-von and hit it. They go for the pin and Get the win.

Winners Lance Cade and Trevor Murdock.

In the RIng:

Dx music htis and they go to the ring, they have a preety good smile on their faces.

HHH: Now, when it would seem like DX would never return. We did we put our differrences aside and we now have worked togethor for one night only to take out Goldberg and Randy Orton.

HHH: Are you ready ?

HHH: No, (home town) i said ARE YOU READY!!!!

HHH: now than for the thousands in attendance, for the millions watching at home..... Lllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttttttsssssssssss GET READY TO SUCK IT!

Shawn: And if your not down with that we got two words for ya!

Crowd: SUCK IT!

Shawn superkicks HHH in the face knocking him out on the matt in the middle of the ring.

Shawn: SUPER KICK!

Shawn: Hunter, I guesss you weren't ready.

shawn leaves the ring and HHH is being helped to the back.

King: How will they work togethor tonight?

Jr: How will their opponents work togethor aswell?

King: WIll HHH even make it to the ring tonight?

Jr: We will have to wait and find out.

Match - 2 Rob Van Dam vs Christion Cage

Match begins with RVD kicking alot in the head and gut of Cage, cage than gets thrown at the corner and than back leg'd tripped over and than RVD goes for the Rolling thunder, He hits it and cage rolls under the bottom rope to catch a breather. RVD does the finger pointing to his head and fans chant R.. V.. D... a few seconds after Rob Van Dam goes and than leaps over the top rope and hits and knocks down with himself Cage. THe reff begins to start the count.

RVD gets up around five and than rolls him in the ring. he geos up to the top rope for the Five star Frog Splash but Cage than pulls his legs seperated and appart on the top rope one leg going west and one going east and than Cage goes up to the top rope aswell and than Arm Drags him from the top rope down to the bottom.

Christion cage wanting to make fun of RVD goes to the top rope and does his own version of the Five star frog splash the fans give him a real loud boooo.

RVD gets his knee's up and Cage is rolling around the ring in pain. RVD looks around and than leaps up to the top rope himself and than hits a real five star frog splash. He goes fro the pin and gets the win.

King: Hey, Cage did a preety good frog splash almost as good as RVD.

Jr: No one does the move better than the best and the best is Rob Van Dam.

Backstage -

Orton is with Goldberg and they are trying to get a good momentum going into the match. they are trying to work togthor.

Orton: Hey man, we both have had our differences in the past but for one night only we have to work togethor. I mean as you saw HBK and HHH are not working togethor and we don't even know if HHH will make it into the match.

Goldberg: And why, should i work with you?

Orton: Well tonight if we work togethor we can get revenge on guys that have beat us up in the past for example remember when HHH held you in the elimination chamber in summerslam 2003 and hit you with sledge hammers?

Goldberg: Yeah and you were there aswell you were the one who brought the hand cuffs in why should i not hurt you tonight?

Orton: (starts to beg for forgiveness...)

they stare down as goldberg leaves the lockeroom.

Jr: who in this tag team match will be able to work togethor ?

King: I don't know but i can't wait to see it but for now lets go to our intercontintal title match.

Umaga vs Fit Finlay (c)For The Intercontinental Title

The match begins. Finlay tries to run and knock down the samoan bulldozer umaga but to no avail Umaga just samoan drops him and than runs and squahses him in the middle of the ring (belley flop). He goes for the pin but Finlay just kicks out. Umaga than drags him to the bottom rope corner to do that running train reck move. He misses when Finlay moves out of the way under the bottom rope. Hornswaggle is in the ring, The reff tries to shoo hornswaggle out of the ring, in the mean time when the reff's back is turned Finlay gets the shillalegh and hits umaga in the gut. It does not faze him he just hits his chest and chants SAMOA!.

Finlay looks baffled, he would go for it again but if he did this time the reff would see it. The reff grabbes the shillalegh off FInlay and than puts it back under the ring in the mean time Finlay takes the padding off the top rope. Umaga runs at him squashing him in the back. He falls down in pain. He is in postion for the train reck move. He goes for it but Finlay moves out of the way again, but umaga's back had hit the exposed turnbuckle. Finlay rolls him up for the pin and gets the win.

WINNER RETAINING HIS IC GOLD FINLAY

in the ring. Finlay and hornswaggle are celebrating as we go to a commercial break.

Backstage -

JBL walks into Mr McMahon's office. he begins to speak his mind.

JBL:I am the wrestling, God. And you know better than anyone in the locker room here that i am the best in the wwe right now and than why am I not in the wwe championship match at the royal rumble.

Vince: Its because i believe in you.

JBL: HUh?

Vince: You see, I have gone through the roster and you have not won the wwe royal rumble in its 22 year history and you are the most deserving.

JBL: Go on.

Vince: That's why I made you number 30# in the royal rumble so you can add another ackoley to your historic carrer and than win the title at the biggest event in the wwe and in ecw WRESTLE MANIA.

JBL and Vince start to laugh.

Match - 4 Mark Henry vs John Cena.

Match starts off with henry getting the upperhand with his overpowering strength. Herny gets him in a bear hug and is holding it in very tightly john cean the idiot that never quits like matt hardy..... but getting back on topic before i loose track rofl ok yeah. He starts to heabutt henry and than Henry is forced to let go after he runs back and rams him into the turnbuckle.
Cena runs at the ropes and than shoulder tackles him through the second rope. He goes out after him but Henry than pushes him into the apron barrior and hurts his back. he than lifts him high up and rams his spinal cord into the pole. He drops cena and than goes into the ring.

When cena is in the ring, before the ten count. He is starting so slowly try and get the upperhand by punching and psuhing him in the gut it is barely working Henry just than picks him up and than throws him around the ring.

He goes for the pin but to no win / avail. Cena still kicks out of it. Henry than by his arms lifts cena up and than gets him in his finisher bear hug again. but Cena ducks out of it and than lifts him up onto his shoulders for the F-U he hits it he goes for the pin.

1..........2............. but the world strongest man kicks out cena looks shocked.

Cena than quickly goes for the STFU and than henry taps out not long afterwords.

The Rock is in the ring and so is Brock Lesnar they are ready for the contract signing for their royal rumble singles match in two weeks time.

Rock: Now before i get started on signing this contract. Vince (in the ring with them), Why on earth is this a single's match?

Vince: Aren't you happy with the single's match?

Rock: Why don't we make this a bit more interesting... Unless the next big bitch brock lesnar is scared?

Brock: Hey. I will beat you in anymatch you want. Name it and i will be declared the winner.

Rock: Why don't we make this match. A Three stages of hell match?

Vince: WHoa.

Brock looks scared.... huge pop by crowd.

Vince: What three matches do you want the three to be ?

Rock: Since i am the People's Champ the Rock. Why don't we let the people decide?

Vince: That's a great idea. Everyone go to wwe.com after the show and cast your votes (IWF i will give you 4 to chose from for each match of 3 and you pick one from each group of 4. voting starts at end of show when i reaveal the choices.)

Rock and brock sign the contract for the main event match at the royal rumble pay per view. as we go to our main event.

Main Event Match DX Triple H and Shawn Michaels Vs Randy Orton and Bill Goldberg.

When all men are in the ring. The match begins Shawn Michaels and Bill Goldberg start the match off.

Jr: Remember when shawn kicked HHH's teeth in and when goldberg left randy. Will they even work as a team.

King: I don't know if you shut up and watch you will find out.

Shawn and bill goldberg lock up, Shawn the lighter and not as strong one looses the lock up and goldberg suplex's him. He picks him up and than throws him at the ropes and is in position for the back drop. Shawn than kicks him in the head and than atomic drops him. and knocks him down. He goes to tag in his former DX partner Triple H but HHH still angry over what happened earlier tonight gets off the apron and does not let shawn tag him in. HHH walks into the back as if he was not in the match anymore.
in the mean time. Goldberg had tagged in Randy Orton and Orton goes up behind shawn screaming at hunter as he walks off. and is in position for the RKO. Shawn than pushes him away off it in hid air. Randy gets pushed back a bit and when he turns around. Goldberg is there spearing Randy orton.

King: I told you they could not work togethor at all both men's partners had betrayed them.

Shawn goes for the pin but Randy kicks out. Goldberg leaves the ring aswell like HHH did which leaves this match to be a one on one single's match between Randy Orton that is down from the spear and shawn Michaels. Shawn is tuning up the band.

Shawn lifts his leg up for the sweet chin music and misses it. Randy ducks under and than low blow's shwan.

DX - WINNS BY DQ

Randy after the match had taken a steal chair set it up in sitting down position and than hit the RKO on him. He goes and than does taht huge kick to the head and shawn is knocked out and is being helped to the back and the show goes of the air.

comments please.

thanks to you all for reading.

and the thing about the rocka nd brock match with you guys chosing the rules are simple once the first review is up i will post 3 different groups of four matches. from each group pick on match and the match from each group that gets the most votes will be in the 3 stages of hell match at the royal rumble.
voting ends once my next show is up after nates is up.

again thank you.

Evil Austin

again after the first review i will post the groups that you can pick from.

very simple if you don't understand what u have to do.

the rock Brock match will be a three stages of hell match.

you the IWF members can pick the three matches.

i starting after the first review of the above show will post 3 groups of 4 matches. you pick one from each group and the one from each group that gets the most votes are in the match and voting starts when the first review of above show is up and voting ends when the next show of mine is up. prob in about 3-4 days.

The Rated R CMStar

BM: Main Event

WM: RVD vs Cage, a little confusing.

BP: DX one. The Rock was good but it could be more in character.

WP: N/A

AC: Good show, I can't wait for you to get the gimmicks of the matches to start the voting. The promos still need little improvement but they were good nonetheless. I also think HHH could have reacted a little angrier to the SCM from HBK.

Cheap Plug: Go and Check BTW, news has been posted

Evil Austin

ok i will ^^ but first i need to post the polls that you guys can vote on

3 stages of hell the rock vs Brock lesnar at the rumble

match 1 of the 3 stages of hell

A.single match
B.pie eating Contest
C.Falls Count anywhere match
D.No Dq match

Match 2 in the 3 stages of hell match

A.Ladder match
B.Steel cage match
C.Parking lot brawl
D.Submission

And If It goes to a third fall it will be

A.TLC
B.Iron Man (15 minutes not 60 cause they just went through 2 hard matches)
C.Hardcore
D.Vince's choice vince picks the last match.

Ok this is how it is going to work.

starting now the voting polls are open.
it will finish / no more voting when my next show is up around three days from now

How to vote

- if you want a single match for match 1 say
Match 1 - A
match - 2 (whatever you want)
and whatever gets the most votes wins

start voting.

Evil Austin

you can just post them here thanks and ill keep a score on what will be used in the rumble at the end.

in a bit ill check out your show CMS

Evil Austin

thank you for voting. every votes counts.

(do you guys think its a good idea for me to let you guys vote or no ?)

just so you guys know whats the votes look like so far its like this
(i have it on paper i add to it when someone votes)

match 1
A -
B -
C -
D -././

match - 2

A -
B - ./ ./
C -
D -

match - 3

A - ./
B -
C -
D - ./

voting ticks are when someone votes for that one match. matches are on end of last page and unlimited ticks for one match but one casting vote for all three per person. voting ends and i count up when my nexxt show is up around three days from now.

danman

Reaction score
hey old partner. sorry for abandoning you like that on the old thread. the least i can do is well nothing. but lol i will vote.

Match - 1

D

Match - 2

A

match - 3

D

wish you all the best.

danman

Status
Not open for further replies.