WWE vs. ECW extreme meets wrestling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qwake

bm: brock/rock
wm: Miky whipwreck/ anglw
bp: opening
wp: n/a
af: good show, also check out WZW or T.N.E if you want

xImpulsive

Reaction score
BM - Brock Lesnar vs. The Rock these two put on good matches in real life, and i thought this match was the best. Nice flow and moves put into it.

WM - N/A all were great matches

BP - Orton and Vince. I liked this promo, it was in character and was really good, nice job.

WP - N/A All promos were great

AC - Damn, another good show. This btb has gotten a lot better since its start. All the matches and promos were good, nice job. Can't wait for Wrestlemania. Nice job on the show! 9/10

edgehead09

Reaction score
Joey Styles welcomes us to ECW as he intros the first match of the night.

John Morrison’s music hits as he comes out to the ring to a chorus of boos from the crowd. The camera does his slow-motion poise and John continues to the ring.

Gregory Helm’s music plays through the speakers as he makes his way to the ring. He is walking down to the ring and notices that Shannon Moore, Jay Lethal, Chris Sabin and Alex Shelly are sitting in the front row. Lethal and the Guns are holding up a big sign that says “We Want a Job.†Helms walks by Moore and puts up the three fingers and then walks into the ring.

Both men start the match slowly circling the ring, summing each other up as they circle the ring and they then slowly circle closer into the ring and they eventually meet up in the centre of the ring and look ready to grapple up but Morrison then swiftly moves to the back of Helms and wraps his arms around both legs of Helms and pulls backwards to take out Helms’ legs. Helms gets up and looks half-embarrassed after being taken down in that manner and Morrison just laughs it off which makes Helms even more infuriated and he charges towards Morrison and slides between his legs to get behind him and tries to do the same move Morrison done to him but Morrison smartly grabs the ropes to stay on his feet. Helms then gets up and is getting even more angry and he slaps Morrison and Morrison seems calm but he then suddenly shoves Helms and Helms comes straight back but walks straight into a roundhouse kick that instantly sends Helms onto all fours. Morrison then kicks him strongly in the gut while he’s on all fours and is heard saying "That’s what you get, bitch" and Helms then gets up but before he’s fully up, Morrison kicks him in the chops while he’s slightly bent over and Morrison then drives a series of swift kicks to the calf area of Helms and then hits a low dropkick to the legs of Helms, sending him face-first onto the mat. Morrison then quickly moves to the legs of Helms while he’s down and tries to lock in a Half-Crab on him but Helms uses both legs to shove Morrison away into the ropes and as Morrison comes back off the rope Helms quickly gets up and hits Morrison with a monkey flip. Helms then gets up and looks like he’s found some inner confidence and he climbs up onto the second rope and as Morrison gets back up Helms jumps off the second rope and hits Morrison with a diving tornado DDT driving him head-first into the mat. Helms then hits Morrison with a senton back-splash and Helms looks more confident than ever as he runs across to the top rope and waits for Morrison to get back up and as Morrison gets up Helms goes for a missile dropkick but Morrison ducks down onto all fours to dodge the missile dropkick and Helms takes and awkward landing and Morrison quickly decides to roll him over and pin him. 1… 2… Morrison decides to break up the pin himself by lifting Helms’ shoulder off the mat.

Morrison pulls Helms to his feet and tosses him over the top rope but Helms manages to only reach the apron and Morrison then swings a punch towards him but Helms ducks and shoulders Morrison in the gut through the middle rope and Helms then attempts a suplex on Morrison over the top rope but can’t lift him and Morrison then counters into his own suplex, sending Helms back into the ring. Morrison then runs to the ropes and goes for a lionsault of his own but Helms moves out the way and Morrison manages to switch gears to land on his feet and as Helms gets up, Morrison goes for a step-up enziguiri but Helms ducks and Morrison manages to land on his feet but Helms still has ahold of Morrison’s foot and then looks around at Shannon Moore as a form of guidance but Morrison then does a forward roll sending Helms shoulder first into the ring post. Helms then comes out of the corner bent over, clutching his shoulder in pain and Morrison sees the opportunity and he runs towards Helms and grabs his head and swings Helms around so he’s facing the centre of the ring and Morrison hesitates a few seconds before hitting his corkscrew neckbreaker! Morrison then hooks Helms’ leg for the pin. 1… 2… 3!

After the match, Shannon Moore is shown holding up the three fingers and has a look on his face as he points to the sign that Lethal and The Guns have. Helms gets a smile on his face and makes his way to the back.

Backstage we see Josh Mathews interviewing Jeff Hardy.

Josh: Jeff, Last week it looked like you had the match against Christopher Dainels in hand before a red substance fell onto you, distracting you and allowing The Fallen Angel to hit the Angel’s Wings on you through a table for the win.

Jeff: Josh, that wasn’t just any red substance that fell on me last week. That was Mr. Kennedy and he had blood fall on me. See, Kennedy I am not Carrie and this is not the movies, man. If you want to play with blood then next week it’s me and you in a First Blood match.

Jeff leaves as Josh has a shocked look on his face.

Josh: Next week, Hardy vs. Kennedy….First Blood

A video shows with Bret Hart and he is with Jack Evans and Teddy Hart. A dark figure is shown running up steps and then Bret starts to talk. The camera then shows the figure and it is Shelton Benjamin. Benjamin is sweating heavily and we hear Hart’s voice.

Hart: So while Shelton is in training, I am going to address some issues that have been going on as of late. First, Vince you want to make Randy Orton my opponent at WrestleMania. Well that is fine because I am one legend that will not be killed. Orton, that RKO that you gave me a couple of weeks ago, I was just going to let it go as you being a cocky young gun trying to make a name for himself but now that you want to mock the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be then you are going to feel the power of the Excellence of Execution when I lock in the Sharpshooter on your ass at WrestleMania. Next thing on my list.

Bret looks up at Benjamin and tells him to do 20 laps at full speed.

Bret: Next Jack, I got you in a match for a shoot in the MITB qualifying match with Bobby Lashley next week. I know that this is tough but it will make you a better man. Trust me Jack.

Teddy: Hey Unc, I want a match with Orton next week. Please let me get a shot to get revenge on him and that damn WWE.

Bret: Well that is up to Heyman, McMahon, and Orton. So get the clearance from them and I don’t care.

The scene fades to black as the video is over.

AJ Styles music hits as he makes his way down to the ring. He gets in the ring and then he prepares for his match.

Rey Mysterio’s music blares through the speakers as he makes his way down to the ring.

Match starts with Mysterio and Styles in a lock up. Mysterio sends AJ into the ropes and then lands a flipping dropkick onto AJ. Styles falls to the ground as Mysterio gets back to his feet. AJ is back up and Mysterio lands a few punches to Styles. These punches knock Styles into the corner. Mysterio then goes to the other corner and charges at Styles. Styles sends Mysterio flying into the air. Rey lands on the top turnbuckle, turns around and dropkicks AJ to the ground. Mysterio gets a cover and then gets a two count. Both men back to their feet and Styles lands a hard right hand to the face of Mysterio. Rey responds with a right hand of his own. AJ tries to hit Rey with another right hand but Mysterio blocks this one and lands another one of his own. Mysterio gets a dropkick to the shin of AJ and Styles falls to the mat. Mysterio is up and he goes to the top rope. By the time he gets up to the top AJ is back up but that doesn’t stop Mysterio from coming off the top with a Hurricanranna onto AJ. Mysterio with the cover but he only gets a two count.

Both men back up and Mysterio sends AJ into the ropes. Mysterio leapfrogs AJ and lands on his feet. AJ comes off the other set of ropes and lands a clothesline onto Mysterio that sends little Rey Rey for a loop. AJ with the quick cover but Mysterio slips out at a count of two. AJ gets back up first and he picks Mysterio up. He sends Mysterio into the corner and then charges at him with a clothesline. Msyterio falls to the canvas and then AJ tries a cover. He gets a tweo count before Mysterio kicks out of the pin attempt. Mysterio is back to his feet slowly but AJ is up first. AJ leaps into the air just as Mysterio is getting to his feet. AJ Styles lands a kick to the back of Mysterio’s head that knocks him onto his stomach. AJ flips Mysterio over and pins him only to get yet another two count. AJ gets up and looks rather frustrated. He kicks Mysterio hard in the head and then picks him up. He sets him up for the Styles Clash but Mysterio fights out of it. Mysterio gets all the way out of it but AJ still has Mysterio in his grasp. He bends him over and sets him into the power bomb position. AJ picks Mysterio up so that Rey’s legs are on AJ’s shoulders and AJ starts running looking for a running power bomb. Mysterio reverses it into a Hurricanranna that sends Styles to the outside of the ring under the bottom rope.

Rey gets up slowly and then he calls to the crowd and bounces off the ropes. Mysterio runs to the ropes that are on the side that AJ is at. Mysterio jumps up and lands on the top rope and then planchas onto AJ. Both men are knocked out on the ground as Mysterio is the first one to start to stir. He slowly gets up as Styles is following him up. Mysterio is up first and he tosses AJ into the ring. Mysterio with a cover and he gets a two count as AJ gets his foot on the rope. Mysterio picks AJ up and sends him into the ropes. AJ comes back off the ropes and gets a drop toe hold that sends AJ into the middle rope. Mysterio calls for the 619 and the fans cheer. Mysterio bounces off the ropes and goes for the 619. AJ moves out of the way at the right moment and Rey spends around the middle ropes and lands on the outside of the ring on the apron. He springboards onto the top rope and then tries to come off with the Dropping the Dime but AJ catches Mysterio and locks in the Styles Clash. He nails it and then gets the three count.

AJ goes to roll out of the ring but Mysterio requests a microphone. He gets on the microphone and begins to talk to AJ.

Mysterio: AJ, that was one of the best matches that I have had since I came back to ECW. How about next week, we do it once more, only this time for a shot at the MITB match at WM XXIV.

We can hear AJ yelling “Your On†as he backs up to the locker room area. The fans are chanting for Mysterio as he makes his way to the back.

Edge is in Paul Heyman’s office with The Majors and Mr. Kennedy.

Edge: Heyman, the Higher Power is not happy and when he is not happy things will not be good with you. He want those Benedict Arnolds, Kofi, Burke, and Carlito off of his show now.

Heyman: Excuse me but did you just say that this was his show. See Edge this is ECW. My baby, my obsession, my drug. And if anyone owns this show than it is the fans. But since I speak for the fans, I am going to tell you this. Next week your boys the Majors will be putting their Tag Titles on the line against Carlito and Kofi Kingston.

Kennedy: So since you want to make matches. What the hell is this bullshit about a First Blood match between me and Hardy next week. That is not happening.

Heyman: So, Kennedy it’s not happening. Well if it doesn’t then you will be fired on the spot. Now if that is everything, I have some things to do. So get the hell out.

Edge leaves with his croonies with a pissed off look on his face.

Gregory Helms runs into Heyman’s office and starts to speak to Paul.

Helms: I want all of those wrestlers hired right now Paul.

Heyman: What the hell is up with wrestlers telling me what the hell to do. Gregory, I have been doing some scouting and I have came to a conclusion about what to do with those certain wrestlers. Two weeks from now there will be a one night “Fight for the Right†tournament with the winner receiving a ECW contract.

Helms: Thank you so much Paul.

“Medal†plays as Kurt Angle comes out to the ring. He is wearing a WWE shirt and gets a bunch of boos for this action. He then walks down to the ring and gets into the ring, does his dance, takes off his medals and puts them on the turnbuckle.

“I’m Comin†plays as the place boos really loudly. MVP comes out and does his Ballin’ chant. He is wearing an ECW shirt which gets him some cheers before he takes it off and throws it onto the ground and steps on it. The place goes crazy with heat for MVP. MVP gets into the ring and the match is under way.

The match begins with a tie up in the middle of the ring. Angle gets the advantage with a hammerlock and then MVP reverses it into a hammerlock of his own. MVP wrenches down onto Angle’s wrist and Angle is frantic to get out of the hold. Kurt reverses the hold and then lands a German Suplex onto MVP. Kurt goes over to MVP and lands a few kicks. He picks MVP up and whips him into the ropes. Montel Vontavious Porter comes off the ropes and Kurt Angle lands a release belly to belly. MVP gets thrown out of the ring because of the last move by Kurt. Angle then slides outside of the ring and grabs a steel chair. He takes the chair, raises it above his shoulders and waffles MVP with it. The chair has a dent in it but Angle is not done. He then picks the chair up above his head again, looking for another steel chair shot. MVP however gets in a low blow and Kurt goes down, dropping the steel chair as well. MVP slowly gets to his feet and grabs the chair. He picks it up and points it downward and drives the tip of it into Kurt’s throat. Angle grabs at his throat and starts gasping for air. MVP picks the chair up into the air once again and drives the tip of the chair into Kurt’s throat once again. Angle is gasping for air as MVP rolls him into the ring and goes for a pin. He gets a two count before Kurt gets his foot on the rope.

MVP gets up and slides out of the ring. He grabs the steel chair and tosses it into the ring. He slides into the ring but Kurt is back up with the steel chair. Kurt goes to hit MVP with the chair but MVP gets a kick to “The Olympic Hero’s†gut. Kurt bends over and drops the chair. MVP sets Kurt up for the Playmaker but Kurt slides out of it. On his way out of the Playmaker he hooks Montel’s leg and goes for an Angle Slam. He gets MVP up onto his shoulders but Montel slides off of Kurt’s shoulders. Kurt turns around and gets nailed with an clothesline. MVP falls on top of Kurt and is covering him. The ref gets into position and begins to count. He makes a two-count before Kurt gets his right shoulder up. MVP gets up and picks Kurt up. He sends Kurt into the corner and runs into him with a clothesline. MVP then slides out of the ring and grabs a steel chair from the outside. He rolls into the ring and jabs Kurt with the steel chair. MVP puts the steel chair in the face of Angle. He goes to the opposite corner and calls for his big boot. MVP runs into the corner that Kurt is standing in. He tries for the big boot but Kurt grabs the steel chair and moves out of the way. MVP gets caught up in the ropes and Kurt nails him in the back with the steel chair. MVP falls to the ground as Kurt Angle jabs the steel chair into Montel’s ankle. He then takes it and jabs it into MVP’s ankle yet again. Kurt then puts MVP’s ankle into the steel chair. Kurt goes to the middle turnbuckle and prepares to jump off onto MVP’s ankle. Kurt comes off but MVP rolls out of the way. MVP rolls all the way to the outside of the ring and gets the steel chair off of his foot. Kurt comes out after MVP and hits him with a DDT. Kurt then rolls MVP into the ring and locks in the Ankle Lock. MVP is screaming in pain as he tries to make it to the ropes. He is crawling to the ropes. He almost makes it there but Kurt pulls him back. MVP shifts his focus to trying to kick out of the Ankle Lock. He turns his body and then MVP kicks out of the hold. Kurt goes flying across the ring as MVP is holding his leg. Montel makes his way to the ropes, looking to use them to get his way to his feet. MVP grabs the second rope and then he grabs the top rope as he makes his way back to his feet. Kurt Angle is back up and charges at MVP. Montel sees him coming and back body drops Angle over the top rope to the outside. MVP then slides out of the ring and looks under the ring and grabs a table. He slides it into the ring and then follows it in. He slides into the ring and sets the table up. He does his Ballin’ taunt as he is limping around. Kurt Angle slides into the ring and locks in the Angle Slam. MVP tries to slide off of Kurt shoulders but he is unsuccessful. Kurt then Angle Slams MVP through the table. He goes for the pin and the ref gets into the position. The ref gets to two before MVP kicks out. Kurt cannot believe it and he stands up and gets pissed off. The straps are down and he locks in the Ankle Lock. MVP is in the lock and he is trying to turn it like he did last time. He is unsuccessful and then Kurt locks MVP’s legs and MVP has to tap out.

Winner- Kurt Angle(Qualifies for the MITB match)

Samoa Joe and CM Punk are in the back in the locker room.

Joe: You ready for our match man?

Punk: You know it man, Fight without Honor. I feel like I’m back where I belong in Ring of Honor.

Joe: I know the feeling dude. This is going to be something special. Just remember, whatever happens out there, we leave it in the ring. The lessons ROH taught us can never be forgotten Punk.

Punk: Of course Joe. Just don’t hold anything back. I don’t want to have to hurt you to much. Remember the Royal Rumble.

Joe: All I can say is that the score is about to be tied.

Samoa Joe’s music hits and the traditional Samoan dancers come to the entrance way with the fire sticks. They twirl them in the air as the crowd chances Joe, Joe, Joe. Samoa Joe makes his way down to the ring and he plays to the crowd a little before rolling into the ring.

“This Fire Burns†as the place goes wild for CM Punk. He comes to the ring and puts up the X-sign with his hands as he walks to the ring. There are some Joe’s goin’ kill you chants but not to many as Punk continues down the entrance way and then slides into the ring. He gets in the ring and starts to twirl his wrists in anticipation for the match.

The bell rings and the match is underway. Punk and Joe lock up in the middle of the ring. Joe sends Punk into the ropes and lands a stiff clothesline that knocks Punk to the ground. Punk back to his and Joe tries another clothesline. Punk ducks and bounces off the ropes. He then comes back and lands a flying forearm to Joe. Joe falls to the ground and then tries to get back up. Punk is up before him and kicks him back to the ground. Joe is laying on the ground and Punk lands another kick to Joe, this time in the head. Punk to the middle rope and he comes off with a Bret Hart forearm. Punk then tries a pin but Joe kicks out at two. Punk rolls to the outside and grabs a steel chair. He slides into the ring and raises it above his head. He then swings it forward and nails Joe in the head with the chair. CM Punk then raises the chair up and nails Joe in the stomach with the chair. Punk picks Joe up and then sends him into the corner. Punk picks up the steel chair and charges into Samoa Joe. Punk gets the chair up to his knees and runs the chair and his knees into Joe’s face. Joe falls to the canvas and Punk goes for a pin. Joe gets his foot on the rope at 2 and Punk cannot believe it.

Punk then back up and he picks Joe up as well. He then hooks Joe’s arms in an under hook and prepares for a Welcome to Chicago, MotherFucker. Punk lifts Joe up and nails the manuever. He then tries a pin attempt but Joe gets out at two. Punk picks Joe back up and then sends him into the ropes. Punk tries a clothesline but Joe ducks and then bounces off the ropes. Joe lands a clothesline that takes both men down to the ground. Joe is slow to his feet and Punk gets up faster. Punk all the way up as Joe tries to get to his feet. Joe all the way to his feet. Joe tries a kick to Punk’s gut but CM catches Samoa Joe’s leg. Joe then jumps with his other leg and nails a kick to the back of Punk’s head. Punk falls to the ground as Joe does too. Joe gets a shoulder over top of Punk and gets a two count. Joe gets up slowly and rolls to the outside. He then grabs a steel chair. He looks under the ring and pulls out a table. He slides the table in the ring, grabs the steel chair and heads into the ring as well.

Joe is back in the ring as Punk is standing up now. CM kicks Joe in the head as he rolls into the ring. Punk lands another kick to the head of Joe as he is trying to get to a vertical base. Punk then steps back and allows Joe to get up. Punk runs at him and nails a flying forearm knocking both men back to the ground. Punk is the first man to his feet and he sees the table that Joe brought into the ring. CM walks over to the table and sets it up slowly. Joe is back up and he runs over to Punk and clubs him in the back. He then takes Punk’s head and slams it into the table. Punk head bounces off the table with a sick thud as Samoa Joe begins to try his last attack once more. Joe lifts Punk by the hair and slams him face first into the table. Samoa Joe attempts this one more time but Punk gets his hands onto the table, thus blocking the hold. Punk lands a few elbows to Joe and then takes Joe’s head and slams it into the table. Punk rolls Joe onto the table and goes to the top rope. Punk comes off the top rope with a frog splash, which receives some boos from the crowd, and crashes through the table full force as Samoa Joe had rolled off the table while Punk was in the air. Punk is hurt and grabbing his ribs. Joe flips Punk over and goes for the cover. He gets a two count before Punk sneaks his right shoulder off of the canvas. Joe then picks Punk up and sets him on the top rope. He tries a MuscleBuster but Punk kicks him off the top rope. Punk gets his feet back on the canvas and then goes to the outside apron. Joe is back up as Punk comes flying onto him via a springboard from the top rope. Punk tries a cover but Joe slips out of it at a count of two.

Both men back to their feet rather slow as they have taken a beating. Punk is the first one to his feet and he lands a few kicks to the side of Joe. He then picks up the steel chair. He raises it up above his head and nails Joe with it. He then places the steel chair down and starts to try to pick Joe up in to a fireman’s carry. He is staggering around but musters up the strength to lift Joe up. Punk starts to go for the Go To Sleep. The lights then flicker on and off and then go off. The lights come back on after about 30 seconds and Punk is laid out next to the steel chair and RAVEN is standing in the middle of the ring doing his signature pose. Joe then slides over and gets his arm over top of Punk for the three count.

Switchy

Reaction score
BM: Joe/Punk or Rey/AJ, the others were great too, I just added Rey/AJ because you brought out the best in their high-flying capability without turning it into a spot-fest
WM: N/A
BP: The Harts
WP: The Jeff promo and the Heyman's office promo, I thought the whole Heyman one was a bit of a cluster but I gotta admit both done the job.
Add. Comments: Raven's back in ECW!! All the matches were phenomenal but I wasn't a fan of your promo's. I have an idea what the "3" thing is with Helms too but I won't reveal it for those of you who don't know. Nice show!

The Rated R CMStar

wwe.jpg
Preview

Wrestlemania Reversal Night

Triple H and The Undertaker have been trading their best blows going into Wrestlemania 24, but how will they do against past Wrestlemania opponents of each other one? Randy Orton is focused on Bret Hart, but for this show he will have to play The Game. The Undertaker defeated Randy Orton at Wrestlemania 21, but with a score to settle with The Game, will Randy Orton defeat Triple H?

The Undertaker on the other hand will battle Booker T, who faced The Game at Wrestlemania 19. Will Booker T pull a shocker, or will The Deadman continue his momentum entering his WWE Title Match at Wrestlemania 24?

Teddy Hart challenged Randy Orton to a match at ECW. Will the Legend Killer accept? And what do Mcmahon and Eric Bischoff have to say about this?

Goldberg has been showing his domination over WWE lately, specially over the Intercontinental Champion Finlay. This week, Goldberg, who is anxious for champioship gold, will face Finlay for the title. Will he claim the belt? And what role do Batista, another dominant figure counterpart to Goldberg, play?

Shawn Michaels, Ric Flair and John Cena have been related in many ways over the course of the last couple months, and what once was a friendly relationship, exploded completely last week, when thanks to HBK, Flair entered the MITB over Cena. However, at Wrestlemania, HBK and John Cena will battle one on one. Who will be delivering the next message on this feud this week?

Stone Cold and RVD have been forced to team and trust each other going into their tag team match against The Mcmahons at Wrestlemania. Their tag team standard has been tested by fire by facing the WWE Champion and the contender last week, but this week they will battle The World Tag Team Champions. Will Austin and Van Dam keep their momentum, or will The Dudleyz fulfill their job as hired guns?

What does The Big Show has to say about the two Showstoppers he delivered to both RVD and Stone Cold last week. Will he confirm that indeed he is on The Mcmahon's side? And how will that play out at Wrestlemania 24 with the match being a Hardcore Match, with no rules whatsoever?

Umaga was granted, thanks to his service to Vince Mcmahon, a MITB Qualifying Match, but will he be able to use it to the full advantage, as he battles the returning Kane?

Brock Lesnar managed to qualify to the MITB match. What does the near future has for him? And does that future is finally indeed free of The Rock?

Kurt Angle showed his dominance at ECW when he stick to his word and made MVP tap. What will the Olympic Gold Medalist has to say about his accomplishment?

Known Card:

Wrestlemania Reversal (The Undertaker vs Randy Orton, WM21)
Triple H vs Randy Orton

Wrestlemania Reversal (Triple H vs Booker T, WM19)
The Undertaker vs Booker T

MITB Qualifying Match
Kane vs Umaga

Stone Cold and RVD vs The Dudleyz

IC Title Match
Finlay (c) vs Goldberg

-TJ-

Look great here are my predictions.

Triple H vs Randy Orton

MITB Qualifying Match
Kane vs Umaga

IC Title Match
Finlay (c) vs Goldberg

Evil Austin

Look great here are my predictions.

Triple H vs Randy Orton

MITB Qualifying Match
Kane vs Umaga

IC Title Match
Finlay (c) vs Goldberg

Qwake

bm: Samoa joe/CM Punk and yes the match btween Mysterio and styles was really good also.
wm: n/a
bp: Im going to go with the harts, it was better then the others by far
wp: there were quite few bad promo's but im know good with promo's either lol
AF: That was a good show, ill keep reviewing, review for review like you said lol

John

Triple H vs Randy Orton

MITB Qualifying Match
Kane vsUmaga

IC Title Match
Finlay (c) vs Goldberg

The Rated R CMStar

WWE
Pontiac Silverdome
Pontiac, Michigan
Live

Pyro
Pyro
Pyro

JR: Ladies and Gentleman welcome to a brand new show brought by the WWE as we are 3 weeks away from Wrestlemania.

King: And tonight is Wrestlemania Rewind, Taker must face a past Triple H Wrestlemania opponent and vice versa, oh god I can’t wait.

JR: Well then, let’s get this show moving. And just for starters, we have ourselves a Intercontinental Title Match.

“Lambeg†plays as Finlay makes his way out, wearing the IC Title around his waist, and carrying his shillelagh. He enters the ring.

“Goldberg’s March†plays to a big pop as Goldberg makes his way out from the locker room to the ring. He jogs around. The referee lifts the title and rings the bell then.

Intercontinental Championship Match
Finlay (c) vs Goldberg

As soon as the referee rings the bell, Goldberg shows how focused and intense he is for the match and he dashes toward Finlay, planting him with a clothesline. Finlay gets back to his feet and gets almost immediately planted by a second and even more powerful clothesline. The Intercontinental Champion gets up for the third time, Goldberg quickly measures him and in a rapid movement he plants him with a sidekick right to the jaw of the irish fighter. Goldberg makes the cover: 1…2…, Finlay kicks out. Goldberg, almost unaffected by his failed pinfall, gets back to his feet and grabbing Finlay by the head he gets him up as well. He sets him and then connects him with a Suplex. However, Goldberg doesn’t release it after nailing it, instead gets back to his feet and connects another one, one more time he doesn’t let the Intercontinental Champion go, and connects him with the second suplex. The routine repeats again as Goldberg reincorporates and goes for the third suplex, but this time walking close to the ropes and letting Finlay fell gut first to the top rope instead. Goldberg screams taunting to the crowd and goes to the opposite ropes and side of the ring taunting to his opponent. The Irish gets back to his feet and turns around, Goldberg runs toward him and looks for a clothesline, however the Intercontinental Champion gets out of the way avoiding the maneuver, Goldberg turns around and Finlay plants him with a chop to the chest, he then goes practically crazy landing wildly chops to the chest of Goldberg, even then mixing them up with straight right hands to the head of his opponent, however Goldberg manages to answer back and with one single uppercut knife-like straight to the jaw change the tide of the match.

Goldberg then grabs Finlay and he Irish Whips him toward the ropes. Finlay clashes with them spine first hard against the turnbuckle, then staggers walking right into a back body drop. Goldberg once again taunts to the crowd receiving a huge pop from the audience. He then walks toward the corner and climbs to the second rope, where he taunts the Intercontinental Champion waiting for him to get back to his feet. Finlay finally recovers his standing position and turns around, Goldberg immediately leaps out of the second rope looking for a flying clothesline, however Finlay is able to attack first and avoid that move as he puts his knee on the way of the flying Goldberg, making him land gut first with it and hurt himself. Finlay then plants his rival with a series of clubs right to the middle section and then leg sweeps him down the canvas. Finlay stands on top of Goldberg measuring him and then lets himself fell behind first sitting on the chest and sternum of Goldberg. The crowd boos the Intercontinental Champion. Finlay stands on top of the floored Goldberg once again going to repeat the same punishment. He takes his time taunting at the crowd and messing with them. He finally goes to make the move but before he is able to Goldberg pushes him toward the ropes. Finlay bounces back and gets lifted over Goldberg’s shoulders and connected by a Running Powerslam. Goldberg gets back up feeling the momentum again on his side. He waits for Finlay to get back up but after seeing he isn’t doing so in a high speed, he goes toward him and goes to “help†him, grabbing him by the head, however Finlay counters and reacts first, throwing his opponent toward the ropes. Goldberg lands on the bottom rope throat first. Finlay kicks him then right to the side of the ribs. Finlay measures Goldberg waiting for him to get back up. Goldberg starts doing so and Finlay dashes to the ropes behind him.

The Intercontinental Champion bounces back only to get grabbed by the throat. Goldberg then gets him over his shoulders and Military Presses him, walking around the ring, before finally exploding and hitting a Front Powerslam/Spinebuster variation. Goldberg taunts to the crowd and goes the corner. Finlay takes his time but eventually gets back to his feet, he then turns around and Goldberg immediately goes toward him looking for the spear, however Finlay sidesteps getting out of the way and avoiding the spear, Goldberg continues his run and he instead Spears the referee, that was behind Finlay. Goldberg gets back to his feet looking down partially in shock to the knocked referee. Goldberg then turns around and finds Finlay on his face, trying to plant him with the shillelagh, however he is able to block grabbing the arm of his opponent. He then grabs him by the throat and hits Finlay with a variation of powerslam. Goldberg lifts his arms taunting to the crowd, he then turns around only to get planted out of nowhere by a Spear by Batista.

JR: What is Batista doing here?

Batista then picks Goldberg back to his feet and plants him with a Standing Spinebuster. Batista taunts to the crowd getting a mixed reaction. He gets Goldberg back to his feet and plants him with a second Standing Spinebuster. The Animal grins and gets Goldberg again back to his feet, and nails him with a third Spinebuster. Finlay crawls toward his challenger covering him, the referee gets back to his senses and makes the count: 1…2…3.

Result: Finlay retains against Goldberg

JR: I can’t believe this, why on Earth would Batista cost Goldberg the IC title?

King: Well, both men have been fighting over who is the most dominant, and I guess this was Batista’s way of saying he is of sending a message to Goldberg.

We go backstage and we see a limo arrive, then from it Shawn Michaels and Ric Flair get out.

HBK: So Naitch, are you ready for tonight?

Flair: Ready? Wooo! I am always ready!

HBK: That’s good, because I have been thinking and, you have to watch your back tonight, I mean, you never know when John Cena can hide and, bam, attack you from behind.

Flair: Watch my back? Do you know who you are talking to? Wooo! If Cena wants to come and attack me, he’s more than invited to try and knock out Space Mountain, Woo!

HBK: That’s what I thought.

HBK and Ric Flair walk away and into the backstage area.

(Commercial)

We return and we see Stone Cold in his locker room lacing his boots, when out of nowhere, RVD enters the locker room.

Austin: What are you doing here?

RVD: I was just passing by and checking if you were ready as our match is next.

Austin: Damn right I am ready, I am ready to go out there, kick some Dudley ass and then drink some damn beer.

Crowd pops on the back.

RVD: Yeah I know but…

Austin: No, you don’t know a thing. See Rob, we are not buddy-buddy, we are partners because we were both being screwed by Mcmahon, but after Wrestlemania, we are done, finished. And tonight, just let me do the work and get out of my way.

RVD: Well Austin, at Wrestlemania, we are in a Hardcore Match, and environment I feel oh so comfortable, so you better get of my way.

Van Dam walks way leaving Austin alone. Stone Cold then weirdly grins.

King: Oh my lord JR, Austin and Van Dam imploding already, and their match is next!

“Bombshell†plays as D-von and Bubbah Ray make their way out carrying their Tag Team Titles, they lift them up high and taunt to the crowd.

“One of a Kind†breaks to a big pop as RVD makes his way out. He salutes some fans and then enters the ring going to one corner.

Glass breaks and to a massive ovation, Stone Cold makes his way out. He makes his classic entrance climbing to all corners and then gets down. The referee rings the bell.

The Dudley Boyz vs Stone Cold and Rob Van Dam

Buh Buh Ray and D-Von Dudley have a quick chat and they set Buh Buh Ray to start the match. Stone Cold and Rob Van Dam have a longer argument on who to start the match. Finally Van Dam sends Austin to the apron and he starts the match. RVD and Buh Buh circle each other. Ray goes toward RVD first and goes for a clothesline, however Van Dam ducks. Buh Buh Ray then turns around and RVD starts unloading straight right hands right to the jaw. He then grabs the arm and goes to throw him toward the ropes, however Buh Buh Ray Dudley counters as he instead throws his opponent toward the ropes. Rob Van Dam bounces back from the ring ropes and instead he is the one to react and attack first as he nails Buh Buh Ray with a crossbody. He makes the cover: 1…, Ray gets one shoulder up. Van Dam gets back to his feet and he grabs his opponent by the head, then brings him up with him. He weakens him with straight right hands right to the head. He then grabs his opponent and sets him for a suplex, he goes for it however Buh Buh Ray Dudley blocks the attempt of Van Dam. He then counters and instead of the suplex from Rob Van Dam, what gets nailed is a Facebuster from Buh Buh Ray Dudley. The Tag Team Champion gets back to his feet and grabbing his rival by the ponytail, gets Rob back to a standing position. He then grabs him by the arm and throws him with power toward the corner, crashing Rob’s spine hard against the turnbuckle. Buh Buh Ray then follows him walking toward him and chops him right to the chest, getting the classic “Wooo†out of the Detroit audience. Buh Buh Ray Dudley then makes the tag to D-Von Dudley, that enters the match. D-Von Dudley enters the match and dashes forming a circle, then storms directly toward his opponent nailing him then with a shoulder tackle right to the middle section.

D-von steps back letting Rob Van Dam stagger back from the corner, and when he does, he nails him with a back body drop. D-von makes the cover: 1…2…, Rob Van Dam gets one shoulder up. D-Von Dudley gets his opponent back to a standing position grabbing him by the ponytail. He then locks him in an Abdominal Stretch variation and takes him toward his corner, where Buh Buh Ray Dudley slaps the back of his brother and then enters the match. D-von maintains the lock and Buh Buh Ray takes full advantage of it and kicks him on the middle section, punishing the gut of his opponent. D-von doesn’t release it just yet and Buh Buh hits a jab right to the ribs. The referee then heavily interferes and takes the illegal team member out of the ring. Buh Buh then methodically grabs Van Dam and starts planting him with right hands to the forehead of his opponent. He then incorporates him back to a standing position, however and out of nowhere Rob Van Dam manages to counter and hit a Jawbreaker changing the tide of the match. Van Dam seems dead and knocked out on the canvas, when out of nowhere he rolls over his head getting back up and leaping toward his corner, then making the tag to Stone Cold Steve Austin. Austin enters the match and surprisingly he climbs to the second rope on the corner, taunting at his opponent. Buh Buh Ray finally gets back to his feet and the rattlesnake leaps out of the ropes landing him with a Double Ax Handle. He then keeps running when landing on his feet and goes toward his opponent’s corner, and nails D-Von Dudley, knocking him down of the apron. He turns around and storms toward the other Dudley, hitting the Lou Thesz Press, and then like a machine unloading straight right hands to the head of his opponent. The referee interferes and manages to separate Austin from his opponent, that remains laid on the canvas knocked out.

Austin circles the referee trying to stop his attack and then goes back to attack Buh Buh Ray Dudley, as he puts the boots on him stomping him right on the head of his opponent. He see RVD anxious for the tag. Austin goes toward his corner and gives his partner the tag. RVD immediately dashes toward the set of ropes he has in front and bounces back performing Rolling Thunder, and landing completely on his opponent. RVD covers Buh Buh: 1…2…, Dudley gets one shoulder up. Van Dam gets his opponent back to his feet bending him over and grabbing him by the head. He then starts kicking him right on the head repeatedly. Van Dam goes toward the corner and makes the tag to Stone Cold Steve Austin. He then tells Austin when he enters the ring to hold on a little. He climbs to the top rope and comes down with a Split Legged Moonsault, however Buh Buh manages to get out of the way making Van Dam crash and burn. Stone Cold stares at RVD with a disgusted and disappointed look on his face. He then turns around only to get planted by a straight right hand by the now recovered Buh Buh Ray Dudley. The rattlesnake answers back with a punch of his own, but the tag team champion gets the advantage with a knee straight to the middle section of his opponent. He then measures his opponent after stepping a little back and nails Stone Cold with a rolling neckbreaker. He then measures his opponent once again and nails Austin with a leg drop right to the throat and chest. He makes the cover: 1…2…, Stone Cold gets one shoulder up. Buh Buh immediately gets back to his feet and goes toward his corner moving on his knees, then making the tag to his tag team partner, D-Von Dudley. D-Von enters and he immediately dashes toward the floored Austin and nails him with an elbow drop right to the chest. Now he makes the cover: 1…2…, Stone Cold once again gets one shoulder up.

D-Von gets his opponent back to his feet and sets Austin for a suplex, then goes toward the set of ropes and hits a slingshot suplex driving Stone Cold toward the canvas. D-von measures his opponent and then nails him with a knee drop right to the head of his opponent. He makes the cover: 1…2…, Stone Cold gets one shoulder up. D-von immediately following the pinfall attempt locks in a sleeper hold on the canvas. The crowd gets quickly behind Stone Cold, cheering him. The rattlesnake begins getting back to his feet still on the hold. He then finally recovers a standing position and he starts fighting his way out of the hold repeatedly driving his knee to the head and then middle section of his opponent, however when it seemed that Stone Cold would be making his comeback, D-von drives his forearm to the head of his opponent. He then tries to throw Austin toward the corner, however Austin counters and instead he throws the tag champion toward his own tag team partner, knocking Buh Buh down of the apron, D-von turns around but he manages to attack first knocking the rattlesnake with a clothesline. Dudley then waits for his rival to incorporate, and when he does, he dashes toward the ropes behind him, however from the apron, RVD puts his leg on the ropes, planting D-von Dudley. The tag champion then bounces back getting kicked on the gut and stunned by Stone Cold Steve Austin. He makes the cover: 1…2…3.

Result: Stone Cold pins D-Von Dudley

JR: Say what you want, but Austin and RVD worked well as a team and beat the tag team champions.

King: Both are two amazing superstars and as a team, The Mcmahons will have their hands full.

We go backstage and we see Batista walking, when out of nowhere, a hand stops him and grabs him by the shoulder. The camera then shows he is Goldberg.

Batista: I see you are up now.

Goldberg: You think this is all a game Dave right, you cost me a title, and there is nothing funny about it.

Batista: A game? Oh no, see, you talk about being dominant, and what do you do to show you are the most dominant man in WWE? Go out of retirement for 3 years and then come back and lose title matches.

Crowd boos in the back.

Goldberg: See Batista, you say you are the most dominant man, I say I am, and the way I see it, there is only one way to solve this.

Batista: Then we are both thinking the same thing. You, me, at Wrestlemania 24.

Goldberg: You are on!

Batista starts walking away with a grin on his face when Goldberg grabs him stopping him.

Goldberg: Hey Batista, guess what, You’re Next!

Goldberg looks intense, Batista grins and then walks away.

(Commercial)

JR: We are back and we can now confirm it, and Wrestlemania 24, it will be Batista one on one against Goldberg.

King: A battle of the monsters, a battle of the behemoths, what a match that will be.

“Medal†plays to a mixed reaction as Kurt Angle makes his way out. The “You suck†chants break as he enters the ring with a microphone in hand.

Kurt Angle: Tonight, I stand before you as a member of the annual Money in the Bank ladder match at Wrestlemania! See, your Olympic Hero went to ECW, and he made MVP tap out!

Crowd cheers.

Angle: And now, once again I will go on to Wrestlemania, climb that ladder, get that briefcase and once again be champion, oh it’s true! It doesn’t matter who you have else in that match, Ric Flair? I have beaten him, Brock Lesnar? Made him tap over and over, and when you put ladders in that match, there will just be massive destruction.

Crowd cheers.

Angle: I love violence, more than everyone in that match, I am a Wrestling Machine! And…

“Here Comes the Pain†breaks to a lot of boos as Brock Lesnar makes his way out. He stares at Kurt Angle inside the ring and then he enters, getting face to face with it.

Lesnar: Hold on, hold on a second Kurt. So, in the middle of all the Wrestling Machine, I love violence ramble you did mention the Money in the Bank, but there you made another mistake, because, you aren’t winning that match, I am.

Crowd boos.

Lesnar: See, you defeated MVP, so what, an overpaid rookie, I defeated, made bleed and pinned The Rock, I have been champion many times before, and come Wrestlemania I will be again.

Kurt: So what, I have been champion as well, I even defeated you, and I promise you, I will be champion again. Oh it’s true, it’s damn true!

Lesnar: And what do you plan for becoming champion? Defeating more ECW guys? Because there is no way you are winning that Money in the Bank match, that is guarandamntee! Oh it’s true…

Kurt: Shut up! Brock, I have been listening to your crap longtime before, not even when you quit wrestling you stopped talking, and the beating you will get at Wrestlemania, is a longtime coming.

Brock: Then why will we wait until Wrestlemania?

Brock explodes and he goes toward Kurt, unloading straight right hands. However Kurt gets the upperhand nailing an European Uppercut, and he then taking impulse plants him with a clothesline over the top rope. Kurt And Brock Lesnar stare at each other.

King: Business is picking up already JR!

JR: In the Money in the Bank match there is a lot on the line, as this two athletes both want to have chance to be champion.

We go backstage and we see Randy Orton standing in front of a camera on a room, ready to speak.

Orton: See, tonight I go one on one against none other than The Game, Triple H! The man, that I have beaten time after time after time already.

Crowd boos.

Orton: And tonight, in this Wrestlemania Reversal match, destiny will strike again, as I beat in that ring again Triple H, and show the world, show everybody who really deserves to be in the Wrestlemania main event.

Crowd boos.

Orton: But, there is another thing I need to address. At Wrestlemania, I face, I’m sorry, I kill the legend of Bret Hart, and last week on ECW, I got addressed a challenge from young Teddy Hart. Hart, be careful what you wish for, Do you really want to step into the ring with the Legend Killer?

Crowd starts a little Teddy chant.

Orton: For me, it’s fine. I will face you in that ECW ring, and on the process, I will show Bret Hart what he has coming at Wrestlemania 24. It’s not arrogance, it’s destiny, and come Wrestlemania 24, another legend dies!

Orton grins as signal goes to commercial.

(Commercial)

JR: We are back and right before the break we saw Randy Orton accepting a match against Teddy Hart at ECW.

King: And let’s not forget, Randy is in action also tonight, he faces none other than Triple H in a Wrestlemania Reversal match!

JR: But first, we have another Wrestlemania Reversal match. At Wrestlemania 19, Booker T and Triple H had a main event not far from a classic, and here tonight, Undertaker will have to face Booker T.

“Can you dig it?†breaks to cheers from the crowd as Booker T makes his way out. He salutes some fans and then enters the ring.

“The Darkest Side†plays after a gong as The Undertaker makes his way out doing his slow walk. Lights come back with a movement by his hand on the steps and then enters the ring. Taker and Booker stares as the referee rings the bell.

Wrestlemania Reversal
Booker T vs The Undertaker

Booker T and The Undertaker circles each other, jogging around the ring. Taker does his normal boxing like posture looking for a spot to attack. Booker T is the first to advance and he nails Taker with a straight right hand. Taker answers back with a punch that sends Booker T away, however Booker T comes back again with a punch of his own. He then drives his knee directly to the gut of The Undertaker getting the upperhand. He nails his opponent again with a straight right hand, continuing his dominance. He then continues his flurry of offense nailing a chop to the chest, getting out of the crowd the classic Wooo chant from the crowd. Booker plants his opponent with a chop to the chest again. He grabs his opponent by the arm and then throws him toward the ring ropes. Taker bounces back toward Booker T, however the Deadman was able to attack first as he leaps and plants his opponent with a Jumping Clothesline. Taker gets back to his feet and then so does Booker T. He nails him with a clothesline knocking Booker T down. Both get again back to their feet and The Phenom nails him again with a second clothesline down to the canvas. Both opponents get back to their feet for a third time and Taker grabs Booker T by the arm, throwing him toward the ring ropes, and when Booker T bounces back he nails him with a big boot. The Undertaker makes the cover: 1…2…, Booker T gets one shoulder up. The Undertaker puts one knee on the canvas and then starts planting Booker T with mounted punches right to the head/ Taker grabs Booker by the dreadlocks and gets him back to his feet, then steps a little back and nails him with a right uppercut, that staggers Booker T right over the top rope and going all the way to the outside of the ring. The Undertaker stares at him on the outside and then follows him.

The Undertaker goes to the outside of the ring and he grabs Booker T, getting him back to his feet fully again. He gets him up and then lifting him, lets him drop on the barricade gut first. Then as Booker T staggers back The Undertaker hits a straight right hand that sends Booker T toward the apron. The Deadman grabs him and sets him over it. He then steps away and climbs on the apron as well. Taker measures his opponent and then runs, hitting his classic leg drop on the apron nailing his opponent right on the throat. Booker T grabs his throat coughing then rolling back to the inside of the ring. The Undertaker gets back to the inside of the ring as well. He continues running to the set of ropes on front of him. He then bounces back and nails his opponent with another leg drop. The Undertaker makes the cover: 1…2…, Booker T kicks out. The Deadman gets back to his feet and he gets his hair back and out of his face. He then gets Booker T up as well and sets him for a suplex. He goes for it but when applying it and in mid-air, Booker T fights back sliding down of the hold of his opponent. He lands right on his feet standing. The Undertaker turns around only to get planted by a calf kick by the Bookman. Booker T gets back up and immediately he puts the boots on his opponent, repeatedly stomping on his opponent. He then hits vicious stomp right to the head of his floored opponent. He measures him and nails his classic knee drop right to the sternum. Booker T then dashes to the ropes and hits a second knee drop right to the chest of The Undertaker. Booker T makes the cover: 1…2…, The Undertaker kicks out. Booker T gets back to his feet as well and grabbing Taker by the hair, he gets him up as well. He then starts planting him right straight right hands.

Booker T then grabs The Undertaker and sets him up for his Roundhouse kick. He then goes to plant it knocking his opponent, however Taker ducks the kick avoiding it. Booker T then turns around only to get grabbed by the throat. Booker T walks around the ring grabbed by his throat, while The Undertaker is looking for the Chokeslam, however Booker T then finally manages to get out of the predicament with a kick right to the middle section, then nails The Undertaker with a DDT. Booker T makes the cover: 1…2…, The Undertaker gets one shoulder up. Booker T gets back to his feet and grabbing him by the leg, he drags him close toward the corner, where then Booker T climbs to the top rope. He takes his time taunting to the audience, until he then finally leaps out of the top rope looking to connect The Undertaker with the Houston Hangover, but The Undertaker manages to get out of the way right on the nick of time. Taker gets quickly back to his feet and brings Booker up with him. He lifts him up over his shoulders, sets him and then lets him drop head first on the turnbuckle hitting Snake Eyes. The Undertaker then dashes to the ring ropes behind him and bounces back looking to connect Booker T, however the Bookman manages to react and attack first as he grabs The Undertaker in mid run, sets him and quickly plants him with the Bookend. Booker T collapses down to this knees and then he manages to cover The Deadman: 1…2…, Taker gets one shoulder up. Booker T seems a little shocked and he then gets back to a standing position, then pulls his hair back and out of his face. He brings Taker back up to his feet as well. Booker T jogs and taunts around measuring his opponent and announcing the end.

The Undertaker finally fully incorporates and he gets up. Booker T almost immediately kicks him right in the middle section making the Deadman bend over, Booker T then dashes toward the ring ropes and bounces back looking for his Scissors Kick, however and right on the nick of time The Undertaker sidesteps avoiding the kick. Booker T staggers back turning around, only to get grabbed right on the throat by The Undertaker once again. He manages to get him up for the Chokeslam, but on midair and when he is coming down, Booker T manages to counter hitting and reversing the Chokeslam onto a DDT. Booker T takes his time as well and then manages to make the cover: 1…2…, The Undertaker kicks out. Booker T remains on the canvas knocked out as well feeling the effects of the matchup. However, and out of nowhere, The Undertaker just sits up, getting a big pop from the audience. He gets back to his feet and stomps Booker avoiding him to start getting back to his feet. He then starts announcing for the Tombstone Piledriver, when out of nowhere “The Game†quickly blasts from the speakers getting a big pop from the crowd in an indication Triple H is coming out, however it is just a mind game to distract Taker. The Undertaker turns around getting in front of the stage waiting for the WWE Champion to get out, only to let Booker T roll him up: 1…2…, Taker kicks out. Both get quickly back to their feet, and Booker storms toward him, only to get Big Booted down. Taker taunts for the end. He gets Booker T back to his feet and looking firmly to the stage, sending a message to Triple H, he nails the Tombstone Piledriver: 1…2…3.

Result: The Undertaker defeats Booker T.

JR: Bah Gawd what a match, not the effort by Booker T nor the mind games by Triple H let The Undertaker lose this match.

We go backstage and to a big pop we see Ric Flair walking backstage, when out of nowhere John Cena jumps on him nailing straight left hands. The camera then shows he has a steel pipe on his right hand. Cena looks down and he then starts nailing with the steel pipe Flair right on the head. Ric Flair is left a bleeding mess. Cena smiles as Ric Flair is knocked out. He picks him up and nails him with the FU, as a final exclamation point, to the brutal beating he just delivered.

(Commercial)

We return and see Ric Flair surrounded and getting attention by EMTs. Eric Bischoff is there giving orders. Shawn Michaels walks into the scene.

HBK: What the hell happened here?

Bischoff: Apparently John Cena assaulted Ric Flair with a steel pipe from behind.

HBK: And how is he, how bad is Ric?

Bischoff: Let’s just say we gotta take him to the hospital…now.

HBK seems to be really mad.

HBK: Where the hell is John Cena?

Bischoff: He left. Right after the assault he left. Now Shawn, if you excuse us, we gotta leave now to the hospital.

HBK: Sure I’ll just grab a couple of things and…

Bischoff: Now Shawn, I’m afraid you are not coming. Ok guys, let’s go.

The EMTs lift the stretcher of Flair and get him on the ambulance. The ambulance finally leaves leaving an enrage Shawn Michaels behind.

King: JR, I am speechless.

JR: A sad moment no doubt about it here on the WWE and we wish Ric Flair our very best.

(Wrestlemania 24 hype: HHH vs Taker WWE Title Match)

(Kane returns, NEXT)

(Commercial)

JR: We are back and since No Way Out and the Elimination Chamber, we have not seen this man, but tonight, he returns.

King: Kane! The Big Red Machine, and in a Money in the Bank Qualifying Match against the Samoan Bulldozer Umaga.

“Slow Chemical†breaks after fire explosion as Kane makes his way out to a big pop. He smiles sadistically as he makes his way to the ring, where he then circles and waits for Umaga.

“Virtual Voodoo†plays to a lot of boos as Umaga makes his way out. He goes savage going down as he then enters the ring. Referee rings the bell.

MITB Qualifying Match(credit Nate)
Umaga vs Kane

The match starts with Kane and Umaga in a stare down. Kane throws the first punch and Umaga doesn’t sell it at all. Umaga yells and then punches Kane back. Kane no-sells this punch and then nails his throat thrust. Umaga rattles a little bit and Kane hits another throat thrust. Kane grabs Umaga’s shoulder and sends him into the ropes. Kane nails Umaga with a stiff clothesline as Umaga comes off the ropes. Kane goes for the pin but Umaga gets his shoulder up at a count of two. Kane picks Umaga up and sends him into the corner. Kane charges into the corner and nails a clothesline. Umaga falls to the ground and Kane picks him up. Kane sends Umaga into the ropes and when Umaga comes off the ropes, Kane lands a big sidewalk slam. Kane goes for the pin but Umaga yet again gets his shoulder up at two. Kane picks Umaga up and goes for a throat thrust but Umaga blocks it and lands a hard right hand. Umaga sends Kane into the ropes and lands a clothesline onto Kane as he comes off the ropes. Umaga picks Kane up and then sends him into the corner. Umaga charges into the corner and lands a clothesline that sends Kane down in a sitting position. Umaga backs up into the other corner and charges at Kane looking for the Assbumb. Kane moves out of the way at the last moment and Umaga crashes into the turn post.

Kane gets up and he guzzles Umaga’s throat. Kane goes to lift Umaga up but Umaga breaks the grasp of the guzzle. Umaga plants Kane with a kick to the chest that knocks him to the ground. Umaga goes to the top rope and yells “Samoa†and comes off with a body splash onto Kane. Kane gets pin but gets his shoulder up at a count of two. Umaga gets up and calls for the Samoa Spike. Umaga goes to put his thumb into Kane’s throat but Kane gets his hand up and guzzles Umaga’s throat. Kane picks Umaga up and lands a choke slam that rattles the ring. Kane goes for a pin but JBL comes into the ring and Kane stands up and goes over to JBL. Kane tries to hit a throat thrust but JBL ducks. He comes off the ropes and nails a clothesline from hell onto Kane. Umaga stands up and JBL lands a clothesline from hell onto Umaga. The ref calls for a no-contest and JBL leaves the ring.

Result: No Contest

JR: Damn JBL! What the hell is he even doing here, he has no business in this match, whatsoever!

King: In the end, neither Umaga nor Kane are in the Money in the Bank match and we will have to wait for JBL’s explanation soon.

We go backstage and we go into Vince’s office, in which Vince is in writing some papers, when someone knocks onto his door.

Vince: Come on in!

The Big Show enters the room

Vince: The Big Show! How are you, I mean, obviously you are great, but, you get what I mean.

Big Show: Look, let’s cut to the chase, you call me and said you had something to say, then tell me, what is it?

Vince: Ok, as you know, my match along my son Shane Mcmahon at Wrestlemania against Austin and RVD will be a Hardcore Match, that means there are no rules, no disqualifications.

Big Show: Yeah, I know.

Vince: So, I was just going to confirm if our plan is still on.

Big Show: Of course, I can’t wait enough to get my hands on Austin and Van Dam, my hand around their throat, and just drive them to the canvas with my Chokeslam. Trust me Mcmahon, with the Seven Feet Tall giant, there is no way you are losing that match!

Vince grins happy as Big Show stares at his hands.

(Commercial)

JR: We are back and it is main event time.

King: The second Wrestlemania Reversal night and what a match it will be, The game facing Randy Orton.

JR: At Wrestlemania 21, Taker fought young Randy Orton in a classic match, with the Demon of Dead Valley coming on top, will the WWE Champion be able to do the same?

“Burning Inside my Light†breaks as Randy Orton makes his way out. He acts extremely cocky on his way out. He enters the ring and taunts to the fans.

“The Game†breaks as Triple H makes his way out. He carries the WWE Champion around his waist. He makes his classic entrance and then enters the ring. The referee rings the bell.

Wrestlemania Reversal
Triple H vs Randy Orton

Recap: Back and forth match, but has Randy Orton getting the upperhand in almost all the match. Orton goes for his RKO but HHH blocks and throws him to the ropes, then hits his Double AA Spinebuster. He gets Randy up and nails him with the Pedigree. He is about to make the cover when out of nowhere lights go out, and when they go back on, Randy Orton is laid on the outside, Triple H is bleeding inside the ring profusely and Taker is above him with the WWE Title in hand.

JR: Oh my God! What, what was that? How did The Undertaker just did that?

King: I don’t know, but I do know that Triple H is knocked out and this week, it was The Undertaker standing tall.

Scene fades to the back with The Undertaker standing tall over Triple H.

4856079e46.jpg

WWE Title Match
Title vs Streak
Triple H(c) vs The Undertaker

ECW Title Match
60 Minute Ironman Match
Edge(c) vs Shelton Benjamin

Legend vs Legend Killer
Bret Hart vs Randy Orton

John Cena vs Shawn Michaels

Batista vs Goldberg

Tag Team Hardcore Match
RVD and Stone Cold vs Vince and Shane Mcmahon

Money in the Bank Ladder Match
Ric Flair vs Kurt Angle vs Brock Lesnar vs ? vs ? vs ? vs ? vs ?

The Mac

Reaction score
BM: Booker vs Taker
WM: The M/E only because it was in recap.
BP: I'll say the one were Flair got attacked, now HBK will want revenge!
WP: N/A
AF: Just keep up the good work, maybe lengthen your promos a tad.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
BM - Dudleys vs Stone Cold and RVD, surprisingly
WM - N/A by CMS but Umaga vs Kane
BP - ANgle and Lesnar putting themselves over.
WP - Vince and Big Show
AC - Another good show hyping Wrestlemania, the next 3 shows should be really good. The matches were pretty good, but the promo work were a little short compared to your normal stuff. 7.5/10 good show.

Evil Austin

Good show, worth the wait of about two weeks lol I was starting to think you forgot about this. Anyway,

BM - Main Event
WM - None
BP - Angle and Lesnar was good,
WP - None

Also if you get a chance check out waw, or check out my wwe champions tournament thread.:)

John

WWE Title Match
Title vs Streak

ECW Title Match
60 Minute Ironman Match

Legend vs Legend Killer
Bret Hart vs Randy Orton

Batista vs Goldberg

Tag Team Hardcore Match

Ric Flair vs Kurt Angle vs Brock Lesnar

Evil Austin

WWE Title Match
Title vs Streak

ECW Title Match
60 Minute Ironman Match

Legend vs Legend Killer
Bret Hart vs Randy Orton

Batista vs Goldberg

Tag Team Hardcore Match

Ric Flair vs Kurt Angle vs Brock Lesnar vs ??? vs ??? vs ??? - can't tell as of now

I know there are probably more matches going to be announced so ill predict them later.

Status
Not open for further replies.