WWE vs. ECW extreme meets wrestling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil Austin

wweecwcopy.png

WWE VS ECW BY ME AND NATE 757 (my other thread is by danman and he left and i did not mind doing it by myself but it did not make sense its his thread but not him / ? so i contacted nate over the last week and this is the new and improved one.)

BACKSTORY -

Mr McMahon. had not been impressed with the latest results on ratings for ecw compared to raw and smackdown seeing as they have one hour. one title. not that many good superstars and the smackdown merging with ecw was also not that good of an idea and did not help alot. so the only thing left was to get rid off it before it drags down the whole wwe.....

The only buyer in sight was paul heymen and he did he bought the rights to ecw but he did not have that much money left to buy superstars. so ecw does not have the best brand but it will just manage fine. so what will happen when extreme meets wrestling?

The rosters

WWE (one show a week not raw and smackdown)
wwe.jpg

Gm - Vince mcmahon
Vince.jpg

Triple H
triple.jpg

Undertaker
undertaker.jpg

Stone Cold Steve Austin
24.jpg

RVD - he had to spend alot off money to get this guy not to go to ecw
RVD.jpg

JBL
Bradshaw.jpg

The rock
rock.jpg

Christian
christian2005.jpg

Brock Lesnar
45.jpg

Kurt Angle
KurtAngle002.jpg

Kane
kane.jpg

Booker T
BookerT.jpg

John Cena
cena.jpg

Randy Orton
Randy_Orton.jpg

Goldberg
WWE-HBKGoldbergvsEvolution-new-1.gif

Dudleys
dudleys.jpg

Umaga
Umaga.jpg

Fit Finlay
DaveFinlay.jpg

Mr Kennedy
kennedy.jpg

Trevor Murdock Lance Cade
-------------------------------------- no good pick found sorry
Shane McMahon
Shane_McMahon.jpg

Rick Flair
flair1.jpg

Shawn Micahels
hbk.jpg

Chavo guerrero
chavo.jpg

Championships-

WWE
WWE.jpg
- Triple H
Tag team
wwe-tag-team-Title-.gif
- Rednecks
IC
wweictitle.jpg
- Finlay

ECW.jpg

GM - Paul Heymen
heyman.jpg

Edge
edgeblog.jpg

Batista
batista.jpg

Big show
BIG.jpg

Benjamin
SheltonBenjamin.jpg

MVP
MVP.jpg

CM Punk
CM_Punk.jpg

Rey Mysterio
rey-mysterio.jpg

AJ styles
AJ_Styles.jpg

Jeff Hardy Matt Hardy
hardys.jpg

Samoa Joe
Samoa_Joe.jpg

Christopher Daniels
Chris_Daniels.jpg

Y2J
y2j.gif

Bret Hart - had come back to wrestling at his age for a bit. he wanted to do what he could to get back at vince.
bret-hart.jpg

Teddy Hart
Teddy_Hart.jpg

TJ wilson
TJWilsonA.jpg

Jack evans
47596_Jack-Evans---630-4.gif

harry smith
Harry_Smith.jpg

Elijah burke
ElijahBurke.jpg

Cryme tyme
121806crymetyme3.jpg

Major Brothers
107jpg.jpg

Kofi Kingston
Kofi_Kingston.jpg

John Morrison
John_Morrison.jpg

Pettey Williams
Petey_Williams.jpg

Shane helms
Shane_Helms.jpg

Lashley
Lashley.jpg

Carlito
Carlito.jpg

ECW
ecw-title.jpg
- EDGE

ECW (no pick found)TAG - ????

ECW _ TV ????

com- joey styles and mick foley

nate will be on soon.

thanks for reading.

some picks may be a bit too big if so say so and i change em

MRC

Reaction score
lets hope this one stays!!!

Evil Austin

i promise this one will stay. again. the other one went because my thread starter / partner left and yeah it just broke down and i could not fix it. this one will stay and i promise after one show or wwe and one of ecw you will be hooked.

Evil Austin

wwe.jpg
Preview for tomorrow night. With ecw out of the way. Vince will probably be in a good mood. What will happen will this mean that this is good or bad for the superstars ? With the new rosters will some have stuff to say or will they just show how they feel through force ? with ecw originals like RVD, Dudleys, austin will they get picked on ? will the wwe have something to say ? What else will happen stay tuned to find out.

edgehead09

Reaction score
ECW Preview
The World of the Extreme is back as Paul Heyman has bought back ECW from Vincent Kennedy McMahon and Paul is looking to win the ratings war with Vince using a true ECW roster of promising young stars. What will go down on the first ECW of the new year? Rumor has it that Paul will make a major announcement regarding the ECW world title. Bret Hart will explain why he is back in wrestling and why he is in ECW. Also, Paul will address the ECW title scheme. Tune into ECW for all this and more.

I will post ECW as soon as WWE is posted by DX 3:16

wwerko619

Reaction score
Nice roster! il be reviewing aswell. I dont review many BTB's cause I have a hard tim following all of them, but this one looks interesting.

Evil Austin

my wwe show should be up about some time late tonight on the forum time.

thank you.

wwe.jpg

January first 2008.

The show opens explaining the backstory and what is going on in the wwe and the changes that were made.

*The Pyro's go off and the wwe into promo hits*

Jr: Welcome to the first edition of the wwe in 2008

King: yes. I can't wait to see what will happen once we got rid off the extremely crappy wrestling.

Jr: Im not sure if its crappy but i am awaiting to see how the new changes had turned out.

*No Chance hits and vince the owner of the wwe walks to the ring with a huge smile on his face*

Vince: I am so glad that I had single handidly got ridd of extremely crappy wrestling. It is no more and we don't have to deal with it, I have the supperior rosters and superstars and i will prove it tonight. When i put on amazing matches with the first ever edition of wwe show in 2008 we will have the "WWE Roulette" superstars will come into my office and spin the wheel. They will be randomly put in matches that will never be seen again..... Now lets spin the wheel.

Randy Orton's music hits and he makes his way to the ring.

Orton: I am a third generation wrestler former three time wwe champion and I demand to have a title match tonight against my former evoloution member Triple H.

Vince: I agree, that will be an amazing main event.

*Triple H's music hits he comes down to the ring.*

Triple H: I am the game, the cereberal assassin, the twelve time champion and I am up for any challenge Vince. make this match for tonight and I gurrantee that i will win.

Orton: Vince, What match will this be ? Spin the wheel.

Vince spins it.

after a few moments of spinning it stops and lands on a match. Both Orton and Triple H are both in shock and so is vince. You will not believe what it landed on.

Vince (with a grin on his face): Tonight the main event will be Triple H vs Randy Orton for the wwe championship in a (*long pause*).................................................................. in a Blindfold match.

Jr: Oh My God king a blindfold match.

King: They won't be able to even see the ring, how will they beat each other.

Vince: This match both men are blindfolded and you are fighting without seeing anything around you.

all men and the wheel leave the ring as they get ready for the oppening contest.

Match - 1 William regal vs. Rick Flair

Vince is on the tron with both men in the ring and he announces what the wheel landed on for this match. It had landed on a battal rap.

King: (Screams and laughes his head off.)

William has the mike and begins to speak: (crowd laughing and booing alot lol)
William regal throws his arms down and leaves the ring pissed off like he does not need to do this.

King: Hey, that was preety good lets see what the Nature Boy Rick Flair can do.

Rick: (looks around than at Regal.) WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crowd starts chanting flair and they announce through fan choice that Rick Flair had won it.

In the back- Austin is walking into Vince's room, Austin is saying taht i don't like you and you don't like me but you know the reason that you hired me back is to get ratings. And it eats you up inside.

Vince: What is your point.

Austin: Well while i am here why don't I spin the wheel to get into the rumble ... winner goes into the rumble match which i am aiming to win for the fourth time.

Vince: (looks pissed but spins) it lands on vince's pick so vince picks the opponent but announces that this match will be next week so he can think on who it is.

Austin stares at him and storms out.

Match - 2 Finlay vs Chavo guerrero vs Umaga (intercontinental title number one contender match)

Vince announces that this match be a no DQ match.

Chavo is attacking umaga and than umaga throws / pushes him away at the ropes and finlay is on chavo. chavo and finlay are punching away than umaga does the train running squashing in the corner thing to both of them and chavo and finlay both fall down. chavo goes under the bottom rope and finlay gets picked up and hit by the taped up thumb. Chavo comes back up with a steal chair and hits umaga in the back with it. It does not faze him the slightest bit. he just puts chavo on his shoulders and samoan drops him.

Finlay's little midget hornswaggle comes up the steel steps and into the ring finlay throws him at umaga but he gets caught and than finlay clostlines him and chavo from underneath bhind umaga shoulder to the back of the knee things him and umaga is down for the first time int he match.

Finlay picks up that steal cahir from before and tries to swing at a standing up chavo but chavo dropkicks him in the knee. Hornswaggls starts to hit him just above the ass but to no avail chavo just turns around and than throws him over the top rope.

He turns around to a finlay hiting him in the head with the shillalegh and than going for the pin fall Umaga breaks it up and than starts to choke finlay. He lets go and than samoan spikes him. He goes for the pin and gets the win. He is the new number one contender for the intercontinental championship so kennedy watch out. because the samoan bulldozer is after it.

In the ring - Brock Lesnar is in the ring and is talking he says that he is the next big thing. Brock lesnar and that he is a former all american, former four time wwe champion and many other titles to his credit. suddenly.

*IF YA SMEEELLLL!!!! WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING*

Jr: Oh My God, has the wwe signed the rock ?

King: What is god's name will happen next ?

Brock: what in the hell are you doing here ? the rock, I beat you for my first wwe title reign in summerslam of 2002.

The Rock: Well, that is true jabronni but did you actaully think that the rock would let it slide, did you actually think that the rock would forget about his wwe fans that made him, did you forget that i am a former 7 time champion and i am also a third generation superstar.

Brock: (getting interupted)

The Rock: IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK!

King: Ha HA thats the Rock alright.

The Rock: Are you up for a challenge. Lets see if you are still as good as you used to be or are you not anymore the Next Big Thing but now the Next Big Bitch.

Brock: Why don't we settle this in three weeks at the royal rumble were i have had sucsess at beating the big show and winning the rumble in the same night.

The Rock: Yeah well when i won the rumble in 2000 i tossed out the big show over the top rope.

The Rock: So you want to go one on one with the great one.

Brock: (using his hand taunts) Just Bring It!

The Rock: Your on, because I am the Jabroni beating, lalalalaolol pie eating, eye brow raising, trail blaising, people's champ the rock.

Brock and Rock lock eyes as we go backstage for another promo.

In vince's room John Cena walks in and says that he wants a match tonight with Goldberg and that Vince should just spin the wheel already.

Vince spins it and announces that next it will be John Cena vs Goldberg in a steel cage match and this will also be a wwe title number one contender match for a title match at the royal rumble.

Cena's music hits and he makes his way towards the ring.
Goldbergs music hits and he does the same.

The bell rings and the match begins.

Match - 3 Steel cage match goldberg vs john cena number 1 contender for the wwe title

Goldberg runs at cena trying to end this early with a spear. cena moves out of the way and goldberg stops running at the ropes. he turns around and cena is throwing right hands at him Goldberg is throwing his hands back and it looks like cena's are stronger the animal goldberg throws cena at the ropes and than back drops him. and goes for the pin but does not get the win. cena gets up and than grabs the head and than the leg and does that suplex that he does. He calls for the reff's to open him the door. Goldberg grabbs his foot and drags him in as the reff's close the door. Goldberg than again throws right hands at him and than knocks him down.

Vince is on the stage under the tron and is holding the mike and shouting.

Vince: Stop ... pause the match ... hold on we have a late entry this match will not be a triple threat cage match. !

Jr: What?!

HBk's music hits and he runs through the door into the cage.
On the way through the door he attacks the reff's and gets in.

HBK is attacking cena and knocks him down and than atomic drops him and punches him down in the head. He turns around to a goldberg that is running at him and spears him in the ribs straight down. He lifts him up for the jackhammer powerbomb that he does with one hand (forgot name sory) and hits it on HBK. He than throws cena really hard at the cage and is gratting his head on it.

HBK is up and than tries to start climbing the cage. Goldberg grabs his tights and pulls him down hitting his back on the canvas matt.

King: What a match. I wonder who is going to win?

Cena runs and bulldogs goldberg and than has the stfu on him. after a few minutes he lets go and than starts to kick on HBK and than goes once again for the door. HBK pulls him back in and than starts throwing right hands with him and than suplexes him adn goes to climb to the top rope and hits the diving elbow. He is tuning up the band. He is about to hit the sweet chin music (* a bit of trivia super kick is when its out of no where sweet chin music is when he bangs the floor and tunes up the band.*)

Shawn lifts up his leg to hit him but goldberg runs and intercepts cena and spears HBK. Cean than jumps and hits goldberg but goldberg catches him and than lifts him over hsi shoulders and battering rams his head at the steel cage. cena's head is bleeding. Goldberg is about to go out the door but the door wont open. its locked. The reff's have still been outside knocked out and can not open the door. so goldberg is shut in. Just as goldberg is turning around. Shawn micahels super kicks him out of no where through the door. the door breaks and goldberg falls through. Goldberg had won the match but had been unconscious on the matt floor outside. as goldberg's music hits.

HBK's reaction that he super kicks him and made him win is price less he is going nuts as they raise the cage superkicking cena.

after they raise the cage they get ready for the main event. WWE title match.

Match - 4 Blindfold match HHH (c) vs Randy Orton

they put the blindfolds around the superstars and the bell rings. both men are feeling around to where they are, and if the opponent is infront of them. they feel the ropes there and they holding onto the ropes walk around the ring both of them in circles. this is going now here.

randy trying to confuse HHH. Sits down so HHH can not hear the footsteps of Randy and Randy can crawl towards the sound of the steps of Triple H. Randy is really close but they do not know it. Triple H puts his arms forward felling what is ahead off him and feels Randy's shoulders standing up and Randy feels HHH's hands touching him. both of them franticly start punching and kicking and than take a few steps away from each other.

Randy than feels the ropes at the other side of the ring and goes under the bottom rope. Without the reff noticing Randy takes the blindfolds off for a moment to see where Trips is and than puts it back on.

Trips is in the corner and than Randy gets back into the ring and goes up to Trips and RKO's him. He goes for the pin but Triple H kicks out.

Randy is in shock on his knee's screaming and than stands up and complains to the reff. Triple H than realizes through sound that he is standing up near him facing the reff so he school boys him and grabs the tights and than grabs the win. and steals one to keep the title.

Triple H in the ring takes his blindfold off and does the DX crotch chop to him and walks off as we go off the air.

(i don't know what i was smoking when i made the battle rap so don't ask.)

yay i finished the first show earlier than expected. Reviews and soon ecw will be up by Nate as soon as he gets online.

thanks to all that have read it and comments please

CT Styles

good first show matches could be longer tho.

BM: No DQ

WM: -

BP: All the roulette ones & Rock one

WP:

Evil Austin

thanks alot. for reviewing i will do the same for your next show whenever its posted ?

(by the wya a bit off topic but to anyone is my aviator funny? and sig funny ?)

MRC

Reaction score
BM: No DQ

WM: Regal and Flair

BP: The Rock

WP: N/a

AC: work on grammer, spelling, and make different segments different colors so it is easier to read

Evil Austin

ok ill try starting next show. hopefully nate won't be long in putting his up

Status
Not open for further replies.