WWE Rehiring

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Instead of people who would flounder and get lost in the shuffle when WWE is in the process of building new guys, maybe they should look at people who would change up the backstage area.

Hire guys who would make great agents and writers who would know how to structure along ass Raw and those other billion shows they have right now.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Sure, even though We Are Joyful just covered it.

Renee Dupree looks absolutely awful these days and I have the impression you just named him while picturing him how he was during his WWE run. Here's some recent photos of the guy Pro Wrestling Pix : Rene Dupree Photo Gallery

Mark Jindrak. Can you tell me what you've seen of him since he left the WWE that makes you want to rehire him? Like WAJ said, i'd have to Wikipedia him to even remember what he did during his stint in the WWE.

Boogeyman was fucking horrible, the guy couldn't work for shit. Kind of defeats the point of what was in the OP

The Heartthrobs? Again, what have they done since leaving the WWE? I'd have to Wikipedia these guys again to see what they did first time round.

The Basham's are a waste of a space. A pair of bald goons who's notoriety stretches to being in JBL's cabinet and literally being a pair of gimps for Shaniqua.

Fucking hell you might aswell bring Jim Duggan back, he at least has more name value then any of these jobbers and can probably still work better than them too.

I was unaware of how Dupree looked now. Kind of scary. He was a good worker though. Jindrak was actually pretty decent in the ring, well in my opinion at least.

[video=youtube;RHxrIuTtZSY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHxrIuTtZSY[/video]

And the only real reason I mentioned Boogeyman was because his character now would be something the kids could enjoy.

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Would love a JBL return or even a permanent Lesnar one however I agree with the majority. Guys like Masters, Carlito, Shelton or MVP would be good acquisitions.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
MVP & Shelton Benjamin to return?

It was reported Saturday that some familiar faces could be returning to WWE in the coming months as there has been a push from several top talents for the organization to bring back some "solid hand" wrestlers that were previously released. Two specific names in mind are MVP and Shelton Benjamin as organization officials have discussed bringing the former Superstars back to the fold.

Since being released from WWE in April 2010 in a cost-cutting measure, Benjamin has kept busy in Ring of Honor teaming with Charlie Haas and New Japan Pro Wrestling. MVP also competes in New Japan, where he teams with Benjamin under the tag team name "Black Dynamite."
'

I would seriously love MVP & Shelton back in WWE, as a tag team these two could be a great addition!

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Re: MVP & Shelton Benjamin to return?

As much as I'd love MVP back in the WWE, going off what he puts on his Twitter, he doesn't want to go back.

Shelton I can see coming back. Putting Shelton and Kofi together would create another high octane tag team that could produce some incredible spots.

I'm all for both men returning, I just can't see MVP coming back

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

MVP left on good note and is welcomed back any time. I actually do see him coming back.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus

It also is to Mbps favor that after eh was released he took the time to get clearance to go into other countries. Remember he couldn't enter Canada, Japan, and a couple others places because of his record so they would never out the world title on a guy like that.

He would be a great champ on sd and Selton would make a hell of a tag competitor with Truth as his partner

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

I'd love this honestly. Benjamin is a very solid ring performer. MVP has improved a lot from what I've seen of his New Japan stuff. Would be great to see them both.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG

Would like to see both guys back. Shelton from a in ring standpoint and MVP from a character standpoint as I thought there was even more they could have done with him as a heel. Wonder if WWE brought them back it would be as a team or not. Couldn't hurt to have yet another tag team.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Would be great seeing both back again. They do fit the bill as solid hands plus they have the potential to go a bit higher up the card. MVP was a revelation as a heel and it was when he turned face that his gimmick was diluted too much and he just became another generic midcarder. Shelton has always had the talent and I would be very happy if he is back in WWE so I can watch him again.