WWE Rehiring

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mick Donalds

Banned
Reaction score
If Boogeyman wasn't so injury prone and old, he'd be a great rehire. They could have gone places with that gimmick. It was the most unique and multi-faceted gimmick since Goldust in '96 and Mankind in '97.

zigglerHEEL

Reaction score
another guy i just thought of is Billy Gunn, read about how impressed they were with the way he acted and performed at raw 1000 and if I'm not mistaken also went to work with the NXT guys and was very well recieved there as well

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Might as well bring back Braden Walker... he was undefeated.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Scotty Goldman!
The other Scotty, Scotty 2 Hotty would be a good hire. He's over, can work, and you can use him as a singles jobber or even as an on screen mentor for the Usos and Clay

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
:lmao Scotty 2 Hotty being "over". Sure, if we're talking 12 years ago. That's hilarious!

And Rhino... the guy with a grand total of ONE move, so important he needs to say it three times. Bogeyman who was never over or entertaining, just disgusting. Jindrak... I honestly can't even remember what the fuck he did, I'd have to look him up on Wikipedia to refresh my memory so I'm damn sure most of WWE's audience has no clue either. And Shelton Benjamin had over 6 years to make something of himself in WWE and never did, so how exactly would he make a splash this time around?

Someone made a joke about Braden Walker, but there's actually some truth to that. I bet more people would remember him than any of the guys listed above just because of how notorious his flop was. If WWE brought him back as a comedy character that always talked mad shit and got beat all the time, that could seriously work.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Wait..wait..wait..guys.

KIZARNY!!!

Man...I swear I was, and still am his only fan.

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
Id rather have Colt Cabana than Scotty 2 Hotty honestly, and he would be the perfect stepping stone before moving talent up the card to face Punk.

Carlito I could see back, but only for a short term contract to do an angle with Primo & Epico, if 3MB wasnt already using the "Freebirds Tag" I would have loved to see The Colons with that angle. The only reason I say for a short term is due to him not being a fan of the touring schedule.

I am still 99% sure Morrison is part of Aces & Eights, I dont see a contract being terminated just for him. WWE now has Kidd & Gabriel filling his role.

Goldust is a favorite of mine, I will always be up for seeing that character on screen again.

Lashley could always be a strong chance, if you wanted to pit Brock & him in the ring together. Outside of that, I really dont see the contract being worth the hassles. But then again, a tag team of the two would be a force to be reckoned with.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I still think that some people are thinking way to high. I see them looking for guys that can be used in mentoring roles and also guys that have some name value and can basically be jobbed out. They can help the guys out by teaching them in the ring plus they can also put them over which means that we don't have all these new wrestlers having to lose so frequently because there are no jobbers left.

Rob Conway, Stevie Richards, Paul Birchall, Kevin Thorn, Trevor Murdoch, Daivari, Chris Masters, Sim Snuka, Jimmy Wang Yang. Plus WWE could always get guys like Regal, Goldust and Joey Mercury back in the ring since they all currently work for them.

There is a bunch of names of guys that could be used to fill up the midcard and add a bit more name value to the middle of the show. Plus they could be used to help get current guys over. That is the level that I see returning although I admit it would be great to see guys at the John Morrison/MVP level but I don't think that this report is talking about bringing back guys like that.

What I would most mark out for is the return of Marcus Cor Von AKA Monty Brown. The guy is a beast and it is a shame his WWE career was cut short due to family circumstances.

Might as well bring back Braden Walker... he was undefeated.

Well he did have his own DVD release so surely he must be near the top of their list.

images

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Could you possibly give me more detail as to why it's a horrible and irrelevant list instead of just being a dick about it?
Sure, even though We Are Joyful just covered it.

Renee Dupree looks absolutely awful these days and I have the impression you just named him while picturing him how he was during his WWE run. Here's some recent photos of the guy Pro Wrestling Pix : Rene Dupree Photo Gallery

Mark Jindrak. Can you tell me what you've seen of him since he left the WWE that makes you want to rehire him? Like WAJ said, i'd have to Wikipedia him to even remember what he did during his stint in the WWE.

Boogeyman was fucking horrible, the guy couldn't work for shit. Kind of defeats the point of what was in the OP

The Heartthrobs? Again, what have they done since leaving the WWE? I'd have to Wikipedia these guys again to see what they did first time round.

The Basham's are a waste of a space. A pair of bald goons who's notoriety stretches to being in JBL's cabinet and literally being a pair of gimps for Shaniqua.

Fucking hell you might aswell bring Jim Duggan back, he at least has more name value then any of these jobbers and can probably still work better than them too.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Dupree looks ridiculous.

Mick Donalds

Banned
Reaction score
Fucking hell you might aswell bring Jim Duggan back, he at least has more name value then any of these jobbers and can probably still work better than them too.

Jim Duggan still works Raw from time to time. It's embarassing.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
I know he works on special occasions, I'm just saying you might aswell bring him back instead of the list of nobodies that RRS put.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler