WWE Rehiring

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mick Donalds

Banned
Reaction score
why do people keep insisting on having the Hardyz back? They're drugged out or drunk. They don't respect the business nor their fans with their lack of discipline.

I'd expect their behavior from a 15 year old. Not two successful wrestlers in their mid 30's.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Correction, WERE and not ARE. Huge difference.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Jericho being mentioned just makes sense because he will be coming back give him a short run with a belt and if you drop him into the mid-card he can do the exact same thing Kane does.

Vexxo

Reaction score
I'd love to see Masters Back if they got him with the Masterlock Challenge and actually pushed it and didn't just have it beaten, since that thing made up about 80% of his character when he actually meant anything, Carlito is another obvious name that comes to mind, Gregory Helms/The Hurricane would both be great, And they could actually let Regal wrestle again. One more suggestion I may or may not get hate for is Bobby Lashley, as unlikely as it would be he'd be a great return for the upper-mid card and would be good to help get some younger talent over imo

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
I always had a soft spot for Lashley but it seems they found a much better replacement in him with Ryback.

Would love, love, love to see Morrison back. He was always a favorite of mine. Out of everyone, I want to see Carlito the most. Man, did they drop the ball with him. And they could also use some stars they already have, like Riley, and Hawkins.

I think Mercury could make a good addition to Smackdown, without the Straight Edge stint this time.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
If your in to potheads why not bring London and Kendrick back.

DH Smith as well.

Mick Donalds

Banned
Reaction score
^Because Kendrick and London are bitter and unapologetic towards the WWE. Same with Greg Helms.

I'm not sure if they'd crawl back on their knees and kiss McMahon's ass like the Road Dogg did.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Speaking of Road Dogg, why the hell don't they use him in a feud or something? He proved at the Rumble he can still go, and is probably one of the most entertaining men in the WWE.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Rene Dupree would be nice. Not sure how old he is. Mark Jindrak could be nice also. Rhino could help them out a lot too, he's shown he can still work. Boogeyman also. A few names off the top of my head. If WWE was serious about the tag team division, they'd bring back Haas and Benjamin but maybe even a couple of other tag teams. Anyone remember the Heartthrobs? The Bashams perhaps, although I don't know how old they are.

Darth Shizzel

Reaction score
Returns well here are the guys I could see returning

X-Pac (only because of Triple H and he's a midcard guy)

John Morrison (as long as Melina doesn't come with her always hated that bitch)

Carlito

Sheltain Bengamin guy may not have had much charisma but he was great in the ring.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I'd look to replenish all divisions with some help

Tag Teams
----------------
Hardy Boyz

Midcard
----------------
Carlito
MVP
Masters
Morrison
Shelton Benjamin

Divas
---------------
Melina
Lita
Trish

Main Event
--------------
Batista

Those would be my 11 targets to have ready to return to the roster by WM season. Even add the Hardys, Trish, Lita, and Batista to Raw only and then have the midcard guys and Melina work mostly sd

Last edited:

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
As long as those Hardy idiots stay far away, any familiar faces would be a help to the midcard scene. Although I'm fairly certain WWE would just use them as stepping stones for fresher talents.

Mick Donalds

Banned
Reaction score
Returns well here are the guys I could see returning

X-Pac (only because of Triple H and he's a midcard guy)

You'd give Sean Waltman money? Really?

I'd rather give Iron Sheik crack and give him a main event slot at Wrestlemania than give Sean Waltman a dollar.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Rene Dupree would be nice. Not sure how old he is. Mark Jindrak could be nice also. Rhino could help them out a lot too, he's shown he can still work. Boogeyman also. A few names off the top of my head. If WWE was serious about the tag team division, they'd bring back Haas and Benjamin but maybe even a couple of other tag teams. Anyone remember the Heartthrobs? The Bashams perhaps, although I don't know how old they are.
Could you have come up with a more horrible, irrelevant list of guys to rehire if you tried.