WWE Raw: Real American Wrestling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWERULES

Reaction score
A Breif Review of XBA's Unforgiven

BM: Undertaker vs. Goldberg- This match blew me away. Not sure about others, but I truely believe that this match should not have ended the feud but has feuled it. All in all a great match, loved the ending and hope it was the end of Taker/Goldberg.

WM: I personally didn't like the IC title match. Not that it was an awful peice of writing, I just thought that it wasn't up the th quality of the rest of the pay-per-view. Still decent though.

BP: Christian and Trish- You really ahowed Christian off as a "prick heel" here. Dumping Trish with no remorse, and just being an ass about his approach to the conversation with Trish. All in all a good promo.

WP: No promos were particularly bad IMO.

AC: Great, no, fantastic pay-per-view man. Really enjoyed it and cannot wait for the next part of the Raw: Real American Wrestling story.

xtremebadass

Rawbanner-1.jpg

Monday Nights on SpikeTV! At 9 e/ 8 c

WWE Raw: Real American Wrestling Mid Season Report

WWE Raw has been pleasing WWE Fans worldwide and has been gaining momentum in the ratings ever since the night after WrestleMania XIX. We find ourselves only 6 months until the biggest night in Sports Entertainment History, WrestleMania XX. This guide below will highlight the past 6 months of the fiscal year in WWE. Below is a few key facts, PPV Results, and updated Roster.

Current WWE Raw Roster:
Austin.jpg
EricBischoff-1.jpg

General Managers
TripleH-2.jpg

World Heavyweight Champion
Triple H defeated Shawn Michaels at Bad Blood with help from “Nature Boy” Ric Flair to regain his World Heavyweight Championship.
Batista.jpg

WWE Intercontinental Champion
Batista was awarded the vacated Intercontinental Championship after defeating Jeff Hardy in a singles match on Raw last August. He retained against Hardy in a Falls Count Anywhere Match at Summerslam.
BookerT.jpg
ChrisJericho.jpg

World Tag Team Champions
Chris Jericho and Booker T captured the World Tag Team Championships two weeks before Summerslam by defeating 3 Minute Warning thus capturing their belts and securing their Elimination Chamber spots at the same time.
Jazz.jpg

WWE Women’s Champion
Jazz won the vacated Women’s Championship by defeating Gail Kim at Unforgiven​

Official Roster:
3MinuteWarning.jpg
Austin.jpg
Batista.jpg
BookerT.jpg

ChrisJericho.jpg
Christian.jpg
Coach.jpg
Conway.jpg

D-LoBrown.jpg
Dupree.jpg
EricBischoff-1.jpg
GailKim.jpg

Goldberg-3.jpg
Hurricane.jpg
Jazz.jpg
JeffHardy.jpg

JR.jpg
Kane.jpg
KevinNash.jpg
King.jpg

MarkHenry.jpg
Maven.jpg
MollyHolly.jpg
RandyOrton.jpg

RicFlair.jpg
RVD.jpg
ShawnMichaels.jpg
Stacy.jpg

Steiner.jpg
TripleH-2.jpg
TrishStratus-1.jpg
Undertaker.jpg

Victoria.jpg

WWE Raw 3 Hour Event Results:
Backlash-1.jpg

WWE Backlash (April)
World Heavyweight Championship
Triple H retained against Chris Jericho
Goldberg def. Mark Henry and Rodney Mack
WWE Intercontinental Championship
Christian won the reinstated belt in a triple threat against Jeff Hardy and Rob Van Dam
World Tag Team Championship
Flag Match

Dudley Boys retained against La Resistance (Rob Conway and Rene Dupree)
Ric Flair def. Shawn Michaels
WWE Women’s Championship
Molly Holly won from Trish Stratus

Raw3Hour.jpg

Raw’s 3 Hour Spectacular (May)
Shawn Michaels won from Triple H in a Fatal Four Way with Triple H, Chris Jericho, and Ric Flair
Steel Cage
Goldberg def. Kane
Ladder Match

Jeff Hardy won from Christian
WWE Women’s Championship
Molly Holly retained against Trish Stratus and Victoria
3 Minute Warning defeated the World Tag Team Champion Dudley Boys by DQ
Booker T def. Randy Orton

BadBlood.png

WWE Bad Blood (June)
Triple H won from Shawn Michaels
Undertaker def. Chris Jericho
Street Fight
Randy Orton def. Booker T.
Do or Die Match

3 Minute Warning retained against Dudley Boys
WWE Women’s Championship
Molly Holly retained against Gail Kim
Intercontinental Championship
Jeff Hardy retained against Batista

3HrRawII-1.png

Raw’s 3 Hour Spectacular II (July)
Triple H retained against Undertaker and Goldberg
3 Minute Warning def. Booker T.
Chris Jericho def. Kane
2 out of 3 Falls Match

Jeff Hardy retained against Batista
Mark Henry def. Christian

WS3.jpg

WWE Summerslam (August)
Elimination Chamber

Triple H retained against Goldberg, Chris Jericho, Booker T., Undertaker, and Kane
WWE Championship
Kurt Angle won from Brock Lesnar
Shawn Michaels def. Ric Flair
Falls Count Anywhere

Batista retained against Jeff Hardy
WWE United States Champion
John Cena won from Big Show
SmackDown! vs. Raw
Dudley Boys def. 3 Minute Warning
WWE Women’s Championship
Molly Holly defended against Gail Kim and Jazz resulted in a no contest
Edge def. Hulk Hogan

UT4-1.jpg

WWE Unforgiven (September)
Undertaker def. Goldberg
Triple H retained against Kevin Nash
Chris Jericho and Booker T retained against Kane and RVD
WWE Women’s Championship
Jazz won vacated championship against Gail Kim
Randy Orton def. Shawn Michaels
Batista retained against Scott Steiner​

Facts and Statistics:
-Molly Holly is currently injured after being thrown over the top rope by Jazz breaking her leg.
-Goldberg was undefeated in the WWE since his debut the night after WrestleMania all the way until the day he was fired by Eric Bischoff.
-Undertaker’s Unbeaten One on One Streak was ended after Goldberg screwed him out of a match with Triple H.
-Eric Bischoff has fired Goldberg, the Dudley Boys, and Earl Hebner during the last 6 months.
-Jeff Hardy vs. Batista at Summerslam was Match of the Month throughout all of the WWE.

Raw’s 3 Hour Spectacular returns in 4 weeks with Raw’s 3 Hour Spectacular III
3HrRawIII-2.jpg

Moonlight Drive

Great job there XBA, fantastic GFX and nice seeing how fat this has come

Sorry I couldn't leave an Unforgiven Review, been extremely busy lately

The Rated R CMStar

I liked what you did in here. It helps a lot of people that weren't around since the inception of the BTB to get up to date to history and will help them if you ever do history references in promos or something like that. The roster was a nice touch. You're getting better at GFX, lol.

I also read Unforgiven, didn't leave a review though. I must say, if I don't leave a review later on the road(editing this post), that I like the way you did Goldberg vs Taker. And answering a question in the Chat Room, with the way you did it, Taker vs Goldberg could be your main event...you know, if you didn't have HHH on the roster :shifty:

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

OK, so late, and I mean late review for the second half. I promie I will review your Raw earlier, sorry I have been a bit lazy this week.

Trish Stratus/Christian promo: Wow. And here I was thinking that this was your way out of the BTB, as I had seen you had said you weren't quite sure what to do with him in another thread. This was great. Chrtistian goes over awesomely as a heel, and Stratus comes off as a big face. With Jeff sidelined, I hope you really pull the trigger on a Christian push. He could really be a strong upper midcarder for you IMO.

Undertaker promo: Really good promo with Taker, it seems like you like his American Badass gimmick. Big hype for tonight's main event, it should deliver.

Shawn Michaels vs Randy Orton: Well first off, I really like how you have built this up. You have kept Michaels close to Evolution, and I wouldn't be surprised to see this thing with Orton and Michaels go for a few more months, before maybe Tista/Michaels, then finally Flair/Michaels at WM. Anyway, enough of my fantasy bookings. You let the match flow pretty well, both men looked pretty even from the get go. Michaels getting in Flair's face is always good for any feud. The match progressed well, and while there was some cheating from Evolution in the actual match, I think you put young Randy over really well here.

Evolution promo: You captured Evolution, exactly, and I mean exactly right. This was awesome, as you had them cocky as hell, partying with the ladies and just enjoying themselves. What else can I say? Great promo.

Eric Bischoff promo: You definitely have me intruiged here. It seems Bisch has a hired gun. I wonder who it could be, as it seems it isn't 3MW.

Triple H vs Kevin Nash: Well despite the fact that I could never really get into the match because the result was blindingly obvious, it was alright, although nothing over the top special. I guess you had the dirty finish to draw this out a bit longer, because you need something for your main event. But let's face it, Nash is never going to win. The beatdown afterwards was pretty epic btw. Why? Because Evolution is greatness.

Undertaker vs Goldberg: Well, this is what made this Pay Per View in terms of build up. This has been nothing short of awesome, and it seems that you topped yourself coming into this week by week. Huge feud, and the big match definitely did not disappoint. You really put Goldberg over, despite him losing, meaning both men looked good. The Spear though the crowd barrier, as well as Goldberg bench pressing Taker make him look crazy strong. The finish was pretty unexpected, it looked like Goldberg had it. Great match.

AC: Well, what do I need to say? Great show, and I only messed up two of the predictions, lol. Well done overall. I'd like to see where you go now, with the build up to Survivor Series.

xtremebadass

Rawbanner-1.jpg

Official Preview​

With Unforgiven in every superstar’s rearview mirror, what will happen on another unpredictable Monday Night?

Last night at Unforgiven, the unthinkable happened. After what is being called the match of the year, the Undertaker emerged victorious against Goldberg. Now that the Deadman has defeated “Da Man,” does this place him as the rightful number one contender for Triple H, or does Kevin Nash want more of the Game?

After the Game, the World Heavyweight Champion, Triple H defeated Kevin Nash last night at Unforgiven, he put insult to injury by having the rest of Evolution come down the ramp and further brutalize Kevin Nash. What will Kevin Nash’s reaction be this Monday Night?

Last night, Stone Cold Steve Austin still didn’t show up to Unforgiven, much like last week on Raw. Last night, Eric Bischoff recieved a telegram regarding Stone Cold, but he said he would save it for Raw. What will Eric Bischoff say as he confronts the wrestling world about Stone Cold Steve Austin?

Confirmed Matches
- D-Lo Brown returns to action
- Gail Kim vs. Victoria
- Christian will be LIVE on Raw
- Y2J and Booker T are still tag team champs, what’s next for this team?

All this plus much, much, more this Monday Night on Raw!

3HrRawIII-2.jpg

WWE Raw presents
Raw’s 3 Hour Spectacular III
A LIVE 3 Hour Edition of Raw FREE on SpikeTV!
4 Weeks away!​

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

D'Lo Brown vs :confused:

D'Lo needs a successful comeback.

Gail Kim vs Victoria

I see you giving Gail another crack at Jazz.

Moonlight Drive

Kevin Nash VS Undertaker
Goldberg/Taker continues...please? Kevin Nash's reaction=he will be angry :yes:

He'll squash Maven, lawl

- Gail Kim vs. Victoria
Re-match FTW?

He'll get his ass beat by Trish, low blows, y'know. Or Trish will have somebody with her, maybe the D-Lo?

Being pure awesomeness in a can :yes:

Wrestlemania Part 1 should be up this afternoon, if you get time check it out

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
- D-Lo Brown vs. ?
He probably squashes someone. IDK who lol.

- Gail Kim vs. Victoria
She should get the win over Victoria. Gets a shot at Jazz's ass.

He makes fun of Trish, and someone comes out to defend the cannadian.

They win a match, then potential "next tag champs" come out.

McLovin

Reaction score
Lethal Combination's Thoughts on RAW Preview

After a great Unforgiven Pay-Per-View this Raw has the ground to be one of your best in this BTB so far. Here are my Predictions for the Confirmed Matches on this weeks Raw:

Haven't seen Brown on Raw for quite a while now, so for him to be even cared about he'll have to have a successful comeback match. I don't know who it'll be against, but it'll be a D'Lo Brown win.

- Gail Kim vs. Victoria
Interesting Women's Match here. I think Kim should get the next shot at Jazz's Women's Championship, so I'm going to go for a Gail Kim win, but it should be a very high-quality match between imo two of the best on Raw at the moment.

I read the Confrontation between him and Trish Stratus, and this has the makings to be one of your best feuds in this BTB. I expect Christian to get a ton of heat.

Sorry to say this but I don't really like this team. I haven't really got into the whole character at all. Hopefully they can split soon so we can see them shine at their best, in Singles Competition.

Switchy

Reaction score
D'Lo's return should be pretty big and he should make the traditional comeback with a win and he may get a push to IC title contention but I can't see the hype lasting long if you do but you may prove me wrong like all the many times you've done before when I've doubted.

I reckon Gail Kim will get a roll up victory against Victoria but this should be a pretty good womens matchup with a sorta classic-style face vs classic-style heel match. I can't see Victoria Vs Jazz anytime soon so it's Gail Kim for me.

Christian's live appearance is prolly gonna end up with him getting the shit kicked out of him by someone who Trish has drafted in to protect her and if it does go that way as LC said this is gonna be a big feud and if you get in some classic matches with Christian Vs Trish's protection (if you do that idea) then the feud should be awesome.

Y2J and Booker T, I am currently loving them as a tag team but I reckon some lower team are gonna get an upset win against them and then they are gonna start falling out until the dreaded split but once they do split Y2J can become champ :)

I'll be reviewing your show for sure and my expectations are high so don't let me down :p

Qwake

Looks pretty good, nice that D-Lo will be in action, I will be checking out the show for that lol. Gail Vs Victoria should be alright since Victoria is like my fav Diva ever and Christian being on the show should also be great. I will check it out!

ryanlonie

Reaction score
okay so i just read through your whole thread it took me a while and tbh it ruled. I will review everything for now on hopefully

xtremebadass

Rawbanner-1.jpg

VIDEO: Highlights from Goldberg vs. Undertaker at Unforgiven

Eric Bischoff’s music is playing as Eric Bischoff stands in the middle of the ring holding the telegram he received at Unforgiven. Jamal and Rosey of 3 Minute Warning are standing on each side of him.

JR
: Welcome everyone to Monday Night Raw, I am Good Ol’ JR Jim Ross alongside Jerry “the King†Lawler here at ringside, and it looks to me like our questions about Stone Cold Steve Austin just might be answered right here and now King!

King: I have been wondering about this since last night JR, what do you think it could be?

Bischoff: Ladies and gentlemen here in the arena tonight, as well as around the world watching this at home, my name is Eric Bischoff and I am Raw’s General Manager. Let’s bring you up to speed, sort of speak, for some of you, shall we? Last night at Unforgiven, other than witnessing one of the greatest Raw Main Events in this company’s history, Goldberg vs. Undertaker, there was a little tidbit of information I received. As a matter of fact, that’s exactly what I have in my hand right now. In my hand right now is the telegram I received last night while in my office regarding one Stone Cold Steve Austin. Last week, as well as last night, you probably realized that Steve Austin was mysteriously…absent…from the program. I was as clueless as many of our fans were, that’s until last night when I received this telegram from one, Vince McMahon. It appears that Steve Austin has some “personal issues†that he let interfere with his professional career. Not only did these “issues†interfere with his position on this show, but he also let these “issues†lash out at certain individuals of power in this company. Now I am truly “saddened†by this terrible news. As many of you know I loved Steve like a brother…

JR: Does anyone believe that? Seriously! He’s crazier then a pet coon!

Bischoff: …I truly did. I loved Steve so much, I almost threatened to walk out in order to keep him!

JR: Can someone pull his mic? Come on, I can’t believe the crap he is spitting out of his yap right now!

Bischoff: Now, as of right now, for this entire night, it is officially “Stone Cold Appreciation Night!!!â€

JR: …what?

Bischoff: That’s right ladies and gentlemen, in honor of the “fine job†Steve did, for the short time he lasted here, we are going to pay tribute to everyone’s favorite redneck…

Undertaker’s music hits as the Deadman the Undertaker walks out of the gate without his motorcycle.

King
: Hold the phone! It’s Big Evil! He is here JR!

JR: Taker sure didn’t waste anytime!

Bischoff: Well, just who I wanted so see, Undertaker, how…

Taker: Save it for someone who cares Eric. Nobody here, including me, wants to watch you go on about how much you “loved†Stone Cold. It was blatantly obvious, you hated his guts. They know it, I know it, Steve knows it, wherever the hell he is, but that’s not why I came out here. You see, there’s been this little issue that has been bugging me for the past couple, oh I don’t know, months, concerning me and that World Heavyweight Championship that is currently held by Triple H.

Bischoff: Well…

Taker: I never said I was done Eric. For the past 4 months Eric, I have had to deal with Bill Goldberg trying to take my spot and pushing me down the ranks, farther and farther away from World title gold. Just when I could touch it right in front of me, he swooped in and snatched it away…

JR: Now I have no idea who is the bigger liar in this ring, Undertaker or Eric Bischoff!

Taker: …right from my fingers. Now, everyone knows what happened last night. Last night right in this very ring, I beat Bill Goldberg. That’s right, I beat the hell out of that chump just like I have been saying for the past several months, and now that Old Bill is in my rearview mirror, I came out here to claim what is rightfully mine…the World Heavyweight Championship. Now what’s it going to be Eric, yes or no? Do I get Triple H once and for all?

Bischoff: Well Big Evil, you caught me off guard, you really did. So, what you are asking for is a World Heavyweight Championship match with Triple H?

Taker: You are damn right that’s what I am asking for.

Bischoff: Well since it is Stone Cold appreciation night, he is always in the mood for a great fight, but let’s see what the fans think, they need to show their appreciation also! Who wants to see Triple H vs. the Undertaker for the World Heavyweight Championship right here tonight???

The fans cheer.

Bischoff: Well then looks like we will…

Goldberg’s music hits as Goldberg explodes out of the gate and down the ramp to an even bigger reaction than Bischoff announcing the World Heavyweight title match.

JR: Hold on a minute here King! Look it’s Goldberg!

King: Goldberg? Again? You have to be kidding me? Can’t he deal with losing?

Goldberg: I couldn’t help but to overhear…

Taker: Son, I must admit you pushed my limits last night, but as far as Raw ranking goes, you just went down and I just took a major step up, so as far as I am concerned your title dreams are over.

Goldberg: Listen Taker…

Taker: There is no arguing here Bill, I beat you fair and square last night, done deal, now get out of my face and we can all go about our business, well, my business with Triple H.

Goldberg: Listen Taker, what I came out here to say, before you kept interrupting me, is that I did not come out here for the World Heavyweight Championship. I came out here asking for a shot, not for gold, but another shot at you Deadman. I don’t think I can beat you, I know I can beat you.

Taker: That’s a funny joke Bill, since your wrestling career is coming to a screeching holt, maybe you can become a comedian, hey you two, Bischoff’s muscle, get this clown out of my ring so me and Eric can talk business…

Bischoff: I LIKE IT!

Taker: Yea, get this boy out of my yard…

Bischoff: No, not that…Bill don’t go anywhere. I just had a huge brainstorm. How about right here tonight, you, Undertaker, take on you, Bill Goldberg in a huge rematch from last night!? I can see it now, the Unforgiven Rematch of a lifetime! Therefore, the winner will be officially deemed number one contender for Triple H at Raw’s 3 Hour Spectacular! Steve would love it, thanks guys for making this night special, it really “means a lot to me…â€

JR: Is he serious King? Goldberg vs.Undertaker right here tonight? Again? If so, this is going to be one hell of a night! Plus, we are just getting started!

BACKSTAGE:
Christian is seen walking into the arena carrying his bags. He passes by many people in the hallway and everyone turns their backs towards him.

JR: There is a sick individual right there folks. Captain Charisma, Christian, put his hands on a defenseless woman, Trish Stratus, and dropped her with an Unprettier last night!

King: The word going around backstage is that Christian will be LIVE in this ring here tonight, I don’t know if he is in action or he will address the crowd, he has been hush-hush about this, or nobody bothered listening to that idiot…

Maven’s music hits as Maven comes down the ramp.

King
: Hey JR, you talk about the Undertaker and the roll he has been on defeating Goldberg last night, you talk about Evolution’s roll they have been on defeating everyone in their path, how would you describe Maven’s roll he is on?

JR: Well King, I prefer not to answer that because we all know the only roll he has been on is getting his shoulders pinned to the mat for 3 seconds…

D-Lo Brown’s music hits as Brown comes down the ramp.

JR
: The returning D-Lo Brown! We heard him last week here on Raw and now he is here debuting in singles action, I have always loved seeing D-Lo wrestle, his style is unlike anything we have ever seen here in WWE.

Maven vs. D-Lo Brown
Maven and D-Lo circle the ring and quickly lock up. D-Lo gets behind Maven and puts Maven in a hammer lock. Maven shoots a quick elbow back and decks D-Lo in the skull. Brown loosens his grip and Maven spins around and manages to get D-Lo in a front face lock. Maven hammers D-Lo on the back with forearms then swings his arm over and sets him up for a suplex. Maven shoots, but D-Lo blocks quickly. D-Lo hurls Maven up and back with a suplex of his own. D-Lo covers Maven 1…2…kickout! D-Lo gets up and Maven quickly follows. D-Lo grabs and hurls Maven across the squared circle. Maven bounces off the ropes straight into a huge scoop slam by D-Lo Brown. Maven slams against the canvas hard. Maven cringes and holds his back. Maven rolls away from Brown and out of the ring. D-Lo quickly follows Maven out of the ring. Maven starts to run away from D-Lo around the ring. Maven quickly slides back into the ring followed by D-Lo Brown. Maven catches D-Lo right when he gets back in and starts nailing him with shots and blows. Maven pulls D-Lo up and nails a swinging neckbreaker on Brown. Maven covers Brown 1…kickout! The fans start chanting D-LO! D-LO! D-LO! Maven starts getting pissed and gets up stomping a hole in D-Lo. The ref pulls Maven away as D-Lo pulls himself up by the ropes. Maven charges D-Lo and D-Lo bends over and sends Maven up and over the top rope. Maven flies over the top rope and lands on the apron on his feet. D-Lo gets back up and Maven grabs D-Lo by the head and hangs him up on the rope. D-Lo stumbles back as Maven runs along the apron and climbs the turnbuckles. Maven jumps off the top rope and nails D-Lo with a flying cross body. He crashes onto D-Lo then follows through with the cover 1…2…kickout! Maven gets up and feels the adrenaline rush. He stalks D-Lo. Brown gets up and turns around to get kicked in the gut by Maven. Maven sets him up and plants him with a double armed DDT. Maven once again covers D-Lo 1…2…kickout! Maven starts getting frustrated once again.

King: I really don’t think Maven can deal with failure, however that really doesn’t stop him from continuous failure…

Maven picks up D-Lo and puts him in a headlock then nails him with a headlock takedown. Maven starts smiling like he is back on track, but D-Lo shuts him down again with a head scissors. D-Lo lets go and gets back up. He bounces off the ropes and drops a huge leg drop on Maven. D-Lo points to the corner and then signals for the Low Down. D-Lo runs over and climbs the corner looking for the Low Down. Maven springs up and hops over to the corner and finds himself on the third rope exchanging blows with D-Lo. They exchange blows back and fourth until D-Lo nails a headbutt to Maven. Maven flies off the rope and lands on his back on the mat. D-Lo jumps off and plants him with the Low Down. D-Lo pins Maven 1…2…3!
WINNER: D-Lo Brown

JR: D-Lo wins his first match back in the WWE right here on Raw!

King: I think the bigger story is that Maven has lost yet another match JR! Did he ever win a match since he came back from injury a few weeks back?

JR: We all know the answer to that King, but at least Maven doesn’t give up!

Maven gets up alone in the ring as the crowd boos him. Maven tries to calm himself down, but flips out eventually. The ref stands there watching him, then Maven turns towards the ref. He thinks the ref is laughing at him. Maven walks up to the ref and gets up in his face. Maven shoves the ref. The ref gets scared and runs out of the ring. Maven shakes his head in disgust and walks out of the ring.

JR: Maven is just a sore loser! There! I said it!

COMMERCIAL

BACKSTAGE:
Coach is standing by with the World Tag Team Champions, Chris Jericho and Booker T.

Coach: Good evening ladies and gentlemen, joining me right now are the World Tag Team Champions, none other than Chris Jericho and Booker T!

Y2J: That’s correct junior, we are the Tag Team Champions of the world, much like me being the King of the World! …and Booker being…uh…don’t just stand there Book, help me out here…

Booker: ...um…the only man who single handedly could whoop every single member of the Raw Roster’s Punk Asses…of the world.

Y2J: Damn right, in addition to the Sexy Beast of course, now Coach, let’s take a look at the big stories recently in the wrestling world, shall we? Let’s see, oh, now I remember, how can we forget Mr. Kevin Nash?

Booker: Sucka of sucka’s right there man!

Y2J: The guy comes back to Raw like a house on fire, wanting to beat the crap out of Hunter, he gets a title match out of pity, and in the end, he gets his ass kicked among having one of the worst months a WWE superstar can have on Raw, well, next to Maven of course. Next on the agenda, the Undertaker! The Deadman!

Booker: Punk Ass just got pissed off he couldn’t roll to the ring no more. He is just a lazy sucka not wanting to walk his big ass to that ring!

Y2J: He beat Goldberg, big whoop! Sure took you long enough Deadman, but not to interesting to be honest. Next, Stone Cold Steve Austin, the Texas Rattlesnake!

Booker: “Took his ball and went home†…again! You know why? That sucka just pissed he got bad knees!

Y2J: Had a great position of power, but for certain “personal issues,†like we all don’t know what that means, he had to leave. Everyone seems to be tangled up in those 3 losers, when they overlook two of the most charismatic superstars to ever tag together, let alone dominate the Raw tag team division…

Booker: B-Teezie and Y2-Jeezie, World Tag Team Champs! We gotta get our victory dance on man, beat RVD and Kane last night, back up son!!!

Booker shoves Coach out of the way as Jericho steps aside and Booker nails a Spin-a-Rooni right in the interview area.

Y2J: Did you just see that? Don’t you see Coach? We are the greatest thing going on Monday Nights, I don’t know why so many people overlook us! From now on, nobody will ever overlook us again. Starting tonight, Raw is not only Jericho, from this minute on…Raw is Jericho and…

Booker: B-Teezie!

Y2J: Booker, come on! I was trying to give us a cool new nickname! You just won’t let that go will you?

Booker and Jericho start walking away still talking.

Booker: No man! Do you want me to bring up the t-shirts again man! We cash in on those damn things! Can you dig that???

Y2J: Sucka!!! Yea I know the catch line…

JR: Just can’t beat Booker T and Chris Jericho!

Victoria is in the ring ready for action.

Gail Kim’s music hits as Gail comes down the ramp.

JR
: Here is a Diva that wasn’t successful last night in her chasing of the Women’s Championship, getting beaten by Jazz. Hopefully she can get back on the winning path tonight!

Victoria vs. Gail Kim
Victoria walks up to Gail and motions like she is crying making fun of Gail’s loss last night at Unforgiven. Gail shakes her head and talks trash to Victoria. Victoria slaps Gail and Gail snaps and takes her down. Gail Kim starts nailing Victoria left and right with mounted punches. Gail gets up and starts stomping the hell out of Victoria. Gail picks Victoria up and kicks her in the gut. Gail whips Victoria to the corner. Gail charges her and nails a strong running dropkick to Victoria in the corner. Victoria drops to the mat sitting up in the corner. Gail runs to the middle of the ring and signals for a Bronco Buster. Gail charges Victoria and goes for it, but Victoria ducks and dodges Gail and Gail crashes and burns in the corner. Victoria pulls out Gail from the corner and hooks the leg covering her 1…2…kickout! Victoria picks her up and shoots her across the ring. Gail bounces back and Victoria catches her with a whirl-e-bird backbreaker right onto Victoria’s knee. Victoria keeps Gail on her knee and contorts her spine, bending it on her knee. Gail screams in pain as the ref asks her if she wants to quit. Gail screams no as she pulls Victoria’s hair. Victoria screams, and then lets go. Gail gets to her feet and grabs Victoria and plants her with an inverted DDT. Gail covers Victoria 1…2…kickout! Gail puts Victoria in a modified abdominal stretch on the mat. Victoria screams as Gail puts the pressure on.

King: Looks like Gail has a fire lit under her tonight JR! Looks like her last night got to her!

Gail lets go and stands up screaming at Victoria to get up. Victoria gets to her feet and Gail scoops her up for a body slam, but Victoria counters and slips out of the back last minute. Victoria hooks her from the back and throws Gail Kim back with a German Suplex. Victoria sits up and pulls her hair out of her head like she is going crazy. Victoria gets up with a sadistic smile on her face. Victoria nails an elbow drop straight to the spine of Gail over and over repeatedly wearing down Gail. Victoria pushes Gail over and covers her with the hook to the leg 1…2…kickout! Victoria gets up and yanks Gail up by the hair. Victoria kicks her in the gut and twists Gail’s arm. Gail screams in pain and Victoria asks her to beg for mercy. Gail somehow turns the tide and puts Victoria in the very same hold. Gail nails a forearm to the spine then spins her around and nails her with a body slam. Gail points to the corner. Gail runs over to the corner and looks for a high risk maneuver. Victoria springs up and runs to the corner grabbing Gail Kim and tossing her off the top rope. Gail cringes on the mat, but manages to get to her feet. Victoria goes on the offensive and kicks her in the gut and sets her up for the Widow’s Peak, but Gail breaks out and emerges on the side of Victoria and plants her with a side Russian Leg Sweep. Gail covers Victoria 1…2…kickout! Gail signals for the Happy Ending and stalks Victoria. Gail goes for it, but Victoria breaks away and emerges behind Victoria and nails a roll up on Gail 1…grabs the ropes for leverage without the ref seeing…2…3!
WINNER: Victoria

JR: Victoria victorious against Gail Kim? What an upset King!

King: Wow! Gail controlled most of that match, but all it takes is 3 seconds JR! 3 Seconds!

JR: …and a firm grip on the ropes! That was cheating plain and simple!

Victoria gets up and laughs in Gail’s face. Gail gets up suffering the agony of defeat. Victoria keeps laughing in Gail’s face and says she will soon be Women’s Champion. Gail slaps Victoria square in the face. The crowd pops. Victoria gets in Gail’s face and both women start talking trash to each other.

Jazz hops the barricade and slides into the ring behind Gail’s back.

Jazz charges Gail going for a big boot, but Gail turns around and ducks last minute and Jazz big boots Victoria. Gail slides out of the ring just in time and escapes Jazz. Victoria is out cold as Jazz screams at Gail from the ring.

King: Looks like there is a little bit of friction in the Divas’ Ranks JR! More so than usual
!

PROMO: Coming up next…Shawn Michaels and Scott Steiner vs. Randy Orton and Batista!!!

COMMERCIAL

BACKSTAGE:
Coach stands by with the Undertaker.

Coach: Well, we heard it earlier tonight from Eric Bischoff, right here tonight Big Evil, for the second time within a 24 hour period, you are going to square off with Bill Goldberg one on one in that very ring once again, what are your thoughts?

Taker: Everyone is probably expecting me to bitch and moan about facing Goldberg here tonight, well since Bischoff made the announcement earlier tonight, I have had time to think it over. The thing here is Coach; tonight I have a second opportunity to humiliate Bill Goldberg, I can beat the living hell out of Goldberg for two straight nights. As if last night wasn’t punishment enough, tonight I will teach Goldberg the second lesson in this textbook that is my yard, the first lesson was never mess with the Deadman, and tonight the second lesson Bill, that you have to learn is…never come crawling back for more. Tonight Bill, I hope you are ready to go for round two with the Deadman, because listen here, I beat you once, that means one thing, I can definitely beat you, but we still don’t know if you can take Big Evil. Well, we don’t know, but I sure as hell do, and know for a fact that you can’t. You can’t beat me Goldberg. If the day would ever come you getting the 1…2…3 on the Deadman, god forbid, I would hang my boots up Bill. As a matter of fact, due to my “kicking your ass†last night, not only is the number one contender spot on the line tonight Bill, but I am putting up my spot. That’s right, that’s what it’s all about right? How about we up the ante a little? You vs. me, number one contender’s match, and the loser will leave Raw? It’s the only solution Bill. I am man enough…are you? Do me a favor Coach; make sure to get an answer out of Bill for me…

Undertaker turns right around and is face to face with Goldberg.

Goldberg
: Loser Leaves Raw?

Taker: That’s what I said boy. You beat me, I am gone, finished, end of story, and you get Triple H at Raw’s 3 Hour Spectacular, but if I beat you…again…your career is over Goldberg and I will take that one step that has been due to me since June, taking Triple H’s World Heavyweight Championship. What’s it going to be?

Goldberg: You’re on.

Goldberg walks away.

JR: Number one contender’s match, but Loser Leaves Raw on top of it? This night just got crazier!

Evolution’s theme music hits as Randy Orton and the Intercontinental Champion Batista come down the ramp accompanied by Ric Flair.

JR
: I wonder where Triple H is King; the leader of Evolution isn’t present here tonight. I thought after beating the hell out of Kevin Nash last night, I thought the Game would be itching to show his face!

Scott Steiner’s music hits as Big Poppa Pump comes down the ramp.

King:
I can’t believe how bad Steiner got beaten last night by Batista! It was a slaughtering!

JR: I don’t know what match you were watching King, but with my eyes it was pretty damn even. Scott Steiner did a fantastic job!

Shawn Michaels’ music hits as HBK explodes out of the gate.

King
: Yet another loser…what is Raw coming to these days JR?

JR: Shawn Michaels lost last night because of one reason and one reason only…Ric Flair. That’s the bottom line, no other reason, Flair and Evolution screwed Michaels!

Randy Orton and Batista w/ Ric Flair vs. Scott Steiner and Shawn Michaels
Randy Orton and Scott Steiner start off the match. Steiner paces back and fourth in the ring as Randy starts screaming at Steiner. Steiner and Orton meet dead center and Orton goes for a right, but Steiner blocks and clocks him with a right of his own. Steiner pulls Orton into a straight headlock. Orton tries to push Steiner away, but Steiner puts the brakes on and applies more pressure. Orton starts nailing Steiner with shots to the kidneys. Steiner weakens the hold with each blow. Orton breaks free and spins Steiner around and puts him into a side headlock. Orton smiles like he is getting the best of Steiner, but Steiner shoots him up and plants him down with a backdrop suplex. Orton gets up stumbling around as Steiner stalks him. Orton panics and walks right into a huge belly to belly suplex catapulting Randy Orton all the way back over to his corner. Orton looks pissed as he tags in the Animal Batista. Batista runs in and clotheslines Big Poppa Pump. Steiner gets up and Batista nails a right. He goes for another, but Steiner ducks, spins Batista around and nails him with a hard chop. Ric Flair starts flipping out ringside as Steiner keeps executing his hard chop on the Animal. Steiner backs Batista up to the corner still clubbing him with hard chops. Steiner grabs Batista by the arm and attempts to hurl him towards the opposite corner across the ring, but Batista counters and hurls Steiner into the corner. Batista charges Steiner and sandwiches him into the turnbuckles. Batista backs up and Steiner stumbles out of the corner and Batista arm drags Steiner right into an arm lock on the mat. The fans start stomping and clapping getting behind Steiner. Steiner begins to rise and reverses out of the arm lock. Steiner nails shots to the Animal and whips him across the ring. Orton makes the blind tag as Batista bounces off the ropes and Steiner nails a flying knee to the gut. Steiner turns around back at Batista as Orton runs in and nails a forearm to the back of the head clobbering Steiner. Orton rolls Scott over to make the cover 1…2…kickout! Orton gets up and stomps the hell out of Steiner on the mat. Orton picks up Steiner and clocks him with a forearm uppercut. Orton pulls Steiner in for yet another side headlock. Steiner tries to push Orton forward, but this time Orton puts the brakes on. Orton smiles as he thinks he is getting the best of Steiner yet again. Steiner grabs his leg and hoists him up on his shoulders horizontally. Steiner nails a huge torture rack into a back breaker on the Legend Killer. Steiner leans back and hooks the leg on Orton covering him 1…2…kickout!

JR: Steiner almost had Randy Orton there King! That was some back breaker Steiner just planted on the Legend Killer.

Steiner grabs Orton by the ankle and pulls him over to his corner as he finally tags in the Showstopper. Orton kicks away from Steiner and flips over attempting to crawl away from Shawn Michaels, but HBK outruns Orton and then drops an elbow to the spine. HBK gets up and grabs the arm then rolls Orton up for the cover 1…2….kickout! Orton gets up and backs away from HBK, but HBK charges him and takes him down then slams him with mounted punches over and over. HBK gets up and Orton rolls over and slides out of the ring. HBK talks trash over the ropes to Orton on the outside. Batista runs along the apron and attempts to his HBK, but HBK ducks the shot and nails a shoulder to the gut. HBK then dropkicks Batista and the Animal falls off onto the Legend Killer. The fans chant HBK! HBK! HBK! Batista and Orton emerge up to their feet with assistance from the Nature Boy Ric Flair. HBK grabs the top rope and springboards over the rope with a flying crossbody onto all 3 Evolution members. The fans pop.

JR: Wow! What a maneuver by the Showstopper! Flying Cross Body taking down Evolution!!!

HBK gets up and pulls up Randy Orton. Orton nails an eye rake to the Showstopper and HBK steps back and Evolution pounces on him. Randy Orton and Batista beat the hell out of him next to the apron. Steiner hops down from the apron and runs around the ring. Batista ducks next to the apron and as Steiner turns the corner Batista spears him. Orton beats the hell out of HBK as Batista lifts Steiner up. Batista hoists Steiner up onto his shoulder, showing his strength and long darts him face first into the steel ring post. Steiner is busted open, but still manages to keep on his feet. Batista hurls him by the arm and Steiner crashes shoulder first into the steel ring steps. Orton slides Shawn Michaels back into the ring and sizes him up. HBK gets up and Orton nails a huge chop block to the back of the knee. HBK goes down and Orton screams at him to get up and asks him what’s the matter. Orton drags HBK up to his feet and talks trash to his straight in the face. HBK pushes Orton away and then fires off a quick superkick to the face. Orton goes down hard as HBK stands over and him and shrugs his shoulders. Batista emerges behind Michaels and goes for a spear, but HBK hops up and over the Animal. Batista stops quickly and turns around only to get leveled by Sweet Chin Music. Ric Flair slides into the ring and runs up from behind HBK and kicks him right between the legs.
WINNER: Shawn Michaels and Scott Steiner by DQ

JR: Oh come on! What is that? Ric Flair knew his boys were in trouble so you have to resort to that? That is disgusting! What a lack of sportsmanship!

King: That’s just how Evolution is JR, they just won’t accept failure in any department!

Ric Flair starts strutting back and fourth in the ring then Batista and Orton get back to their feet and start beating the hell out of Shawn Michaels. Orton and Batista pick up HBK and hold him as Flair slaps him in the face.

Kevin Nash’s music hits as Nash runs down the ramp with his head bandaged up.

JR
: It’s KEVIN NASH! NASH IS HERE!!!

Nash runs into the ring and Evolution clears out. Nash talks trash to Evolution from the ring as Nash helps HBK up.

JR: This is breaking down! Kevin Nash has just saved Shawn Michaels! Sort of a flash back moment, we’ll be right back!

COMMERCIAL

Kevin Nash is standing in the ring along with Shawn Michaels and Scott Steiner. Nash asks for the microphone.

Nash
: I have to admit, coming out here, I am a little disappointed. I was expecting someone else, I was expecting the guy who gave me a concussion last night, hey boys, how about you get Triple H out here and we have a little fun, huh?

JR: Looks like Kevin Nash wants Triple H King!

King: Like the Game would actually answer his challenge!

Eric Bischoff’s music hits as Raw’s General Manager comes out of the gate.

Bischoff
: No, don’t worry, I am not Triple H, sorry to break the news to you Kevin, but let’s get one thing out of the way right…Triple H, the World Heavyweight Champion is not here tonight, a shame because he won’t be a part of Stone Cold Appreciation Night. Anyways, that’s not the reason I came out here tonight, I came out here to make a huge main event match for next week on Raw. On one side of the ring, it will be Triple H leading his pack of Randy Orton, Batista, and Ric Flair to take on the team of Kevin Nash, Scott Steiner, Shawn Michaels…and the winner of tonight’s main event. Tonight’s main event has way more stipulations that I thought I guess, it’s just moments away, stay tuned, and good luck next week gentlemen.

BACKSTAGE:
Coach is standing backstage with Maven.

Coach: Please welcome my guest at this time, Maven. Now Maven, for the past couple weeks, including earlier tonight, you haven’t faired…

Maven: Go ahead and say it Coach, I know it, the fans know it, you know it, just say it.

Coach: Well…

Maven: I haven’t won one single match. It isn’t a secret! My matches are broadcasted every week; millions of people witness it every Monday Night!!! Listen here Coach, I won Tough Enough! The very first Tough Enough! I am a world class athlete, I have a ton of potential! However, it just happens the luck hasn’t been on my side, but mark my words…D-Lo Brown…next wee I challenge you to a rematch! You vs. Me? What do you say? Let’s see if lightning can strike twice…

Coach: Um…Maven…shouldn’t you be more worried more about your own lightning striking again causing you to…well…lose again?

Maven: Coach, mind your own business before I teach you a lesson! D-Lo, I will be there next week…will you?

Christian’s music hits as Captain Charisma makes his way down to the ring.

King
: Why do we devote good air time to this guy JR? This guy is the poorest excuse for a WWE superstar…let alone human being I have ever seen in my life! How can you…I just can’t understand…ugh! I can’t stand this CLB!

JR: I have to say King, I never thought much of Christian in the past, but now he has really crossed the line, how can you put your hands on a woman? Let alone give her an Unprettier???

Christian: I just don’t understand what all of you morons’ problem is. Every one of you hated me because I got to bang one of the hottest chicks in the business, while defending that skank and protecting her every waking moment of our tenure, but you hate me still because I kicked Trish to the curb like yesterday’s trash! I just don’t get it!

JR: I can’t believe this guy…

Christian: All of the fans out there just can’t deal with the massive success of Captain Charisma. I don’t blame you; it’s easy to envy such a charismatic, handsome, ring general such as myself, hell, who wouldn’t envy me? I know someone who is envying me right now…that would be you…Trish Stratus. Poor little Trish is jealous of Captain Charisma because I can stand on my own two feet! I am not laid up in a hospital bed…again, like Trish is right now. Trish, I hope you are watching this because what I am about to say is very important…just for the record Trish…I dumped you.

The crowd boos.

Christian: Trish Stratus is nothing but an over hyped, over glorified, dull in the sack, pathetic, ugly…

Jerry Lawler stands up from the announcer’s table.

Lawler
: Don’t you ever shut up?

King walks to the ring and he walks right up to Christian.

Lawler: Christian, don’t say another word or you will be eating through a straw for the next 3 weeks! How dare you come out here and verbally assault a poor defenseless woman, the very same woman you are responsible for laying out at Unforgiven!? What kind of sick individual are you!?!? If I were you, I would quit while I was ahead because there is a locker full of superstars back there that think the same way I do and are much bigger and much stronger than me, just willing to kick your keester right here right now!

Christian: A locker room full of superstars waiting to beat me up Lawler? Jerry, if they wanted my head so bad, someone would have come out by now, but it just so happens they are too afraid of Captain Charisma, they are jealous and scared of me. You are the only dud stupid enough to try and stop me!

Christian decks King right in the face with the microphone. King cringes as Christian gets behind him and drills him down with the Unprettier.

JR: NO! NO! DAMNIT!

Christian gets up and laughs it off as the crowd boos him even more.

JR: Can we go to commercial or something? Someone needs to check on King!

PROMO: 3 Hour Spectacular Hype

COMMERCIAL

BACKSTAGE:
RVD turns the corner backstage to go into his locker room and finds that it is trashed.

RVD: What…what the…what the hell happened in here? Kane? Kane? Where are you Kane? Are you alright? Where are you?

RVD walks out of his locker room and searches for Kane.

JR: Well ladies and gentlemen, welcome back Jerry Lawler here with us ringside, I got to admit, after what that CLB did to you, I didn’t know if you were going to make it back!

King: My neck is pretty soar JR, but I can still do my job, I can assure you of that!

Undertaker’s music hits as Big Evil walks down the ramp, without a motorcycle thanks to Goldberg.

JR:
Not a moment too late King! You are just in time for what could possibly be one of the biggest matches in Raw’s history, if not the biggest!

King: This rivalry has been brewing for months now JR! With their huge match last night, now 24 hours later, they are going to do it again? I can’t believe this!

JR: Huge stipulations here folks! The first was made by Eric Bischoff, this is indeed a number one contender’s match with the winner advancing to Raw’s 3 Hour Spectacular to face the Game Triple H for the World’s Title, not only that but they will also team up with Scott Steiner, Kevin Nash, and Shawn Michaels to take on Evolution in a huge 8 man tag team match set for next week on Raw! However, the biggest stipulation is that it is “Loser Leaves Raw!†The winner of this match will get it all while the loser will get nothing. Goldberg and the Undertaker both understand that Raw is not big enough for the both of them and this will settle it all folks! Big Match…huge stipulations…starts now!

Goldberg’s music hits as Goldberg explodes out of the gate to a thunderous ovation.

King
: I am sort of becoming a Goldberg fan JR, even though he did lose last night, he impressed me!

JR: Does that mean you want Bill to be victorious here tonight?

King: No, I want Taker to beat the living snot out of him for a second night in a row!

Number One Contender’s Match
Loser Leaves Raw
Goldberg vs. Undertaker
The fans are shaking the rafters for this match, not one person in the audience is sitting down as Goldberg and Undertaker stand across the ring from one another. The fans start chanting GOLDBERG! GOLDBERG! GOLDBERG! Bill stretches on the ropes getting ready for this match. The ref calls both men front and center in the middle of the ring. They look each other dead in the eyes as the ref goes over the rules over the match and the stipulations. He asks both men if they understand. Bill and Taker don’t say a word and the ref calls to ring the bell as the match begins. Goldberg and Undertaker don’t move an inch; they just keep staring at each other. Undertaker puts two fingers in front of Goldberg indicating two wins back to back then motions that he is going to be champion. Goldberg doesn’t do anything in return except mouth “You’re Next†under his breathe. Undertaker puts his hand up to his ear and asks him to repeat himself. Goldberg screams in Taker’s ear “YOU’RE NEXT!†Taker goes for a strong right, but Goldberg blocks and then decks the Deadman with a right of his own. Goldberg continues hitting Big Evil with hard right hands. Goldberg grabs Taker by the arm and attempts to hurl him to the ropes, but the Undertaker counters and hurls Goldberg to the ropes. Goldberg bounces back and Taker goes for a clothesline, but Goldberg ducks and continues to the ropes, bouncing back. Goldberg goes for a clothesline this time, but Taker ducks. Goldberg quickly turns back around towards Taker and Taker levels him with a big boot. Taker smirks and bounces back off the ropes and goes for a leg drop. Taker shoots for it, but Goldberg rolls out of the way and nobody home for Taker. Goldberg gets up and stalks Taker. Big Evil gets to his feet holding his leg and Goldberg levels him with a clothesline. Goldberg bends over and drags Taker back up to his feet. Goldberg nails a knee to the gut and then puts him in a front face lock. Goldberg swings the arm over the shoulder and lifts Taker up for a suplex. Goldberg lets Taker dangle for a minute and then drops him down picture perfectly with a suplex. Goldberg covers Undertaker 1…kickout! Goldberg gets up and tells Taker to get to his feet. Taker gets to his feet and Goldberg goes to grab him, but Taker breaks out and then pulls Goldberg into a side headlock. Undertaker rakes the eyes of Goldberg in the headlock and then jacks him with a right hand to the bridge of the nose. Goldberg stumbles back holding his face out of the headlock. Taker bounces off the ropes and charges Goldberg, but Goldberg counters and scoops him up for a huge scoop slam. Goldberg gets up and feels the adrenaline. Goldberg picks him up and pulls him towards him and decks him with another clothesline. Taker falls to one knee and Goldberg grabs him by the arm and hurls him to the corner. Taker crashes in the corner. Goldberg builds up steam and charges the Deadman. Goldberg goes for a big splash in the corner, but Taker ducks out of the way and Goldberg crashes sternum first onto the top turnbuckle. Taker jets across the ring and charges back as Goldberg stumbles out of the corner and Taker connects with his signature Snake Eyes, onto Bill Goldberg. Goldberg crashes to the mat as Taker covers him 1…2…kickout! Taker puts his forearm across the throat of Goldberg and begins to choke out Goldberg. The ref can’t make him break it so he counts 1…2…3…4…Taker breaks the hold because of the threat of being disqualified. Taker gets up and slides out of the ring. He reaches in the ring and grabs Goldberg by the arm. He drags him to the apron and dangles his arm off the apron. Taker throws Goldberg’s arm up and slams it on the mat bending it the opposite way over the apron. Goldberg screams in agony. Taker yanks Goldberg arm again and pulls him underneath the bottom turnbuckle. Taker grabs Goldberg’s arm again and slams it on the ring post wrapping it around the cold steel. Goldberg screams and cringes on the mat in agony as the ref screams at Taker to bring it back into the ring. Taker shakes his head and then grabs Goldberg from the outside again but this time by the head and drags him to the edge of the apron. Taker starts nailing Goldberg’s skull with shots repeatedly to weaken him. Taker backs up and then nails a running boot to the temple of Goldberg. Taker doubles back and drops a running elbow onto Goldberg’s throat. Taker smiles and hops onto the apron signaling for the leg drop.

JR: Oh come on Undertaker! Don’t do it!

King: It’s like Déjà vu all over again from last night JR!

Taker runs along the apron and goes for the leg drop, but Goldberg rolls back into the ring just in time and nobody home for Taker as he slams thigh first onto the edge of the apron. Undertaker sits on the apron in pain as Goldberg hops up and across the ring. Goldberg bounces back and nails a hard boot to the side of Taker’s temple this time in between the bottom and middle ropes. He smacks Taker and Taker flies off the apron onto the floor. Goldberg hops out of the ring and goes on the offensive. Goldberg yanks Taker up and nails him with a knee to the ribs. Goldberg guides Taker over to the stairs and cracks him skull first off the steel. Goldberg keeps guiding Taker around the ring and Goldberg slams Taker skull first off the announcer’s table. Taker bounces off skull first and crumbles onto the floor. Goldberg roars to the standing crowd. Goldberg grabs Taker and slides him into the ring. Goldberg slides into the ring as Taker tries crawling away. Goldberg grabs Taker by the belt and pulls him up. Goldberg hooks Taker and nails him with a huge German Suplex. Taker crashes head and neck first onto the mat and holds his neck in pain. Goldberg crawls over and hooks the leg on Undertaker 1…2…kickout!

JR: How close was that King? Undertaker was one second early! His career could have ended right there! Folks we have to take a break, but when we come back we will find out who remains on Raw and gets the World Heavyweight title shot, but more importantly we will find out who remains here on Raw! Huge Stipulations! We’ll be right back!

COMMERCIAL

We return to action as Goldberg has Undertaker in the corner and unloads right hands, but Taker suddenly grabs Goldberg with both hands by the throat and reverses throwing Bill into the corner. Undertaker nails flying back elbows to the face of Goldberg a couple times. Taker grabs Goldberg by the arm and twists it pulling him out of the corner. Taker goes for Old School as he climbs the turnbuckles. Undertaker hops down connecting with his famed Old School. Taker lands on his leg and his knee buckles and Taker goes down. Taker ignores the pain and crawls over to Goldberg and covers him 1…2…kickout! Goldberg grabs Undertaker and hooks both arms and nails him with a double under hook suplex. Taker crashes onto the mat and then rolls out of the ring in pain. Goldberg looks at Taker literally running out of the match. Taker gets to his feet on the outside holding his ribs. Goldberg runs to the ropes and slides out of the ring. Taker plays possum and runs back into the ring as soon as Goldberg slides out. Goldberg slides back in and then Taker nails him on the back with hands and forearms. Taker gets up and kicks Goldberg right in the head. Goldberg gets back up, but is hunched over in pain. Undertaker charges across the ring and off the ropes and goes for a running big boot to Goldberg, but Goldberg ducks and Taker misses the boot and hangs his leg up on the top rope. Taker screams in pain as Taker unhooks his leg. Taker limps quickly at Goldberg, but Goldberg nails him with a hip toss. Taker stumbles back to his feet only to get another hip toss by Goldberg. Goldberg backs up and stalks the Deadman. Taker gets to his feet with his back facing Goldberg. Taker turns around and Goldberg charges him for a spear. Undertaker dodges it and Goldberg stops himself from crashing and burning in the corner. Taker stands in the middle of the ring laughing and then turns back towards Goldberg. Goldberg jets out of the other corner going for another spear, but Taker dodges yet again and Goldberg spears the ref out of his shoes.

JR: OH GOOD LORD! Goldberg has just speared Senior Official Earl Hebner! I think it knocked him clearly unconscious King!

King: They should stop this match! You aren’t allowed to hit a ref!

Goldberg gets up and doesn’t think twice about what he did, he just turns right back towards Taker. Taker slides the very same lead pipe out of the side of his boot as he did in the Elimination Chamber at Summerslam and clocks Goldberg right in the head. Goldberg is busted open and falls to the mat. Taker falls onto Goldberg covering him…but the ref is knocked out as the crowd counts 1…2…3…4…5…6…Undertaker gets up and nudges the ref with his foot. Goldberg starts to rise up behind Big Evil. Goldberg face is covered with blood and Goldberg has a sadistic smile. Taker turns back towards Goldberg and Bill grabs him by the throat. Goldberg roars at the Deadman and picks him up hoisting him up above his head. Goldberg drops him onto his shoulder and drills him down with a huge powerslam. Goldberg gets up and roars to a thunderous crowd. Goldberg signals for the Jackhammer. Goldberg yanks Taker up and sets him up for it. Taker breaks free with a stiff uppercut low blow to Goldberg behind the ref’s back. The ref starts to rise as Goldberg stumbles backwards. Goldberg tries to regain himself and goes after Taker, but Big Evil grabs Goldberg by the throat this time. Goldberg cringes in pain with blood flowing from his face. Taker swings his arm over his shoulder lifting him up and dropping him down with a chokeslam. Taker falls atop Goldberg covering him as the ref comes to 1……2…….kickout! Taker sits up right next to a bloody Goldberg and can’t believe his eyes. Taker gets up and signals for the Last Ride.

JR: There you see it folks, the Undertaker is signaling for his famed Last Ride Powerbomb! Undertaker hasn’t had the best of luck executing that on Bill Goldberg, will he have luck here tonight?

King: I can’t believe this match JR! We are past the top of the hour!

JR: I know King! Listen folks, we are out of commercial breaks, we are sticking with this match until there is a winner and it looks to me that the Undertaker is 3 seconds from victory again if he can nail the Last Ride!

Taker grabs Goldberg up and tucks him away for the Last Ride. Taker raises his fist for it, but Goldberg counters and sends Taker up and over with a huge backdrop. Taker gets up to his feet as Goldberg turns around and crouches down, stalking Taker. Taker turns around and Goldberg levels him with a huge Spear. The crowd pops as they chant GOLDBERG! GOLDBERG! GOLDBERG! Goldberg walks over and roars to the crowd then picks up the Undertaker signaling for the Jackhammer. Goldberg has him set up, but then tosses him down back to the mat. The crowd is puzzled as Goldberg walks over to the corner and crouches down looking for another spear. Taker gets to his feet on his own and then turns around only to get broken in half by another spear by Goldberg. Goldberg gets up to a standing ovation. Goldberg pauses and looks at the crowd. Taker grabs his ribs and coughs, lying on the mat. Goldberg nods his head in approval as he grabs Taker off the mat. Goldberg puts Taker in the front face lock and hoists him up for the Jackhammer. Goldberg hangs him in mid air for a couple seconds as the crowd goes nuts. Goldberg plants him to the mat with his famed Jackhammer into the pin 1…2…3!
WINNER: Goldberg

JR: What a slobberknocker! Good lord I got the sweats just watching that match!

King: That might have been the greatest match in the history of Monday Night Raw JR! Did you just see what I just saw?

JR: Oh I sure did King and I still can’t believe my eyes! What a match!

Goldberg sits up breathing heavily in and out. Undertaker lies motionless as Goldberg hops to his feet as the ref raises his arm in victory. Goldberg roars to the crowd as his music plays. Goldberg goes to the turnbuckles and raises his arms celebrating his victory. Goldberg walks over to the Undertaker who is lying flat on his back and points his finger at him like a gun and pretends to pull the trigger, much like the Undertaker did to him 24 hours before.

JR: Goldberg is now the number one contender! He will face Triple H at Raw’s 3 Hour Spectacular! Can you believe it King?

King: I am having a harder time believing that the Undertaker is banished from Monday Night Raw!

The crowd gives Goldberg a standing ovation.

JR: Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for joining us this evening, what a match we have just witnessed! Goldberg and the Undertaker, in my opinion have topped their performance only 24 hours ago; this was a spectacle to behold! For JR and the King, good night everybody!

3HrRawIII-2.jpg

WWE Raw presents
Raw’s 3 Hour Spectacular III
A LIVE 3 Hour Edition of Raw FREE on SpikeTV!
4 Weeks away!

Triple H defends against Goldberg

WCWStinger96

Reaction score
Best Match: Goldberg pulled off what I thought would be a match that Undertaqker would not only win, but win with some ease. Great writing

Worst Match: The Diva Match. It was ok, but I don't cope with divas well

Best Promo: Y2J and Booker

Worst Promo: Couldn't find one

Additional Comments: nice show, cant wait till HHH & GOldberg