WWE Raw: Real American Wrestling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

RAW-1.jpg

Monday Nights on SpikeTV! At 9 e/ 8 c

General Manager
Eric Bischoff
EricBischoff.jpg

WWE Raw Champions
World Heavyweight Champion
Triple H
TripleH.jpg

WHC.jpg

WWE Intercontinental Champion
Vacated
question_mark.jpg

IC.jpg

WWE Women’s Champion
Trish Stratus
TrishStratus.jpg

WomensChampionship.jpg

World Tag Team Champions
The Dudley Boys
DudleyBoysBR.jpg
DudleyBoysD.jpg

WTT.jpg
WTT.jpg

Official WWE Raw Roster
Roster.jpg

WWE Raw Broadcasting Team
Commentators.jpg

WM19-1.jpg
WrestleMania XIX Results:
-Cruiserweight Championship
Matt Hardy retained against Rey Mysterio
-Undertaker def. Big Show and A-Train
-Women’s Championship
Trish Stratus won from Victoria and Jazz
-WWE Tag Team Championship
Team Angle retained against Los Guerreros and Chris Benoit and Rhyno
-Shawn Michaels def. Chris Jericho
-World Heavyweight Championship
Triple H retained against Booker T
-20 Years in the Making
Hulk Hogan def. Vince McMahon
-The Rock def. Stone Cold
-WWE Championship
Brock Lesnar won from Kurt Angle

WWE.com News:​
-Following the historic WrestleMania XIX last night, WWE Raw will be LIVE! from Portland, OR.

-The Game Triple H will be walking into Portland with the World’s Championship still around his waist, along with Evolution behind him, who will be next in line to play the Game?

-It broke on WWE.com earlier today that the Intercontinental Championship will be reinstated to the WWE after being unified with the World’s Heavyweight Championship last year at No Mercy.

-The rumors are true, last night at WrestleMania XIX, a video aired advertising “Da Manâ€￾ Bill Goldberg debuting in WWE, and Goldberg will be in the house tonight on Raw as he makes his long awaited return to Professional Wrestling. In exile for 3 years, Goldberg returns to the world of professional wrestling on Raw!

The Leviathan

Reaction score
*remembers Hogan's theme*, lol... j/k.. good to see u back with a new BTB XBA. I wonder how will you change history by starting your BTB after WM 19. One question though, are you going to write Raw only or will you also try to write Smackdwon? I am looking forward to your next show!

The Anigma

Reaction score
This is looking great, dude. I like the roster and the champions and I'm curious to see who challenges The Game as well as what's going to happen with the WWE Intercontinental Championship. Goldberg debuting this week should be great as well. There's a lot of interest in this for me and I'm looking forward to the show. By the way, loving the Jericho-like sig.

edgehead09

Reaction score
bery good roster....really think you can do good with this...may i suggest a OVW type deal to get over some future stars that are stars in WWE now ala Cena, Orton, Kennedy, Batista just to name a few

The Rated R CMStar

By then Batista, Orton and Cena already had debuted. Still OVW would be a nice addition

edgehead09

Reaction score
o i thought this was earlier than it really is....sry but to not to spam...i cant wait for ur first show

CT Styles

^^ Cena & Orton would be on Smackdown though, wouldn't they?

Anyway, you don't know me to well but I certainly know who you are, I have red your last BTB TNA iMPACT and It was awesome, you are also one of the best at promos IMO, Good Luck hopefully this will be a long lasting one like TNA.

Check out WWE: Big Time

xtremebadass

RAW-1.jpg

Monday Nights on SpikeTV! At 9 e/ 8 c

Pyros go off as the WWE Raw theme plays.

JR
: Hello everyone welcome to Monday Night Raw, we are LIVE in Portland, Oregon! JR Jim Ross and Jerry “the King” Lawler ringside and King what a show we have tonight!

King: I couldn’t agree more JR, WrestleMania last night was great, what a special night, but we saw, once again Triple H’s Evolution stay on top as the Game retained his World Heavyweight Championship!

Eric Bischoff’s music hits as the RAW General Manager comes down the ramp.

JR
: Oh great King, looks like our GM has something on his mind early on!

King: Oh don’t be silly JR, if it wasn’t for Eric Bischoff, none of us would have jobs, because nobody can successfully run WWE’s flagship program like Mr. Bischoff can!

JR: Oh King, always sucking up to the boss!

King: Well JR, maybe he has something good to say, well better than usual…

JR: He has been up to no good since day one, and I doubt he is ever going to change, let’s listen what he has to say…

Bischoff: Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to MY show, Monday Night Raw! First off I would like to thank, none other, than myself, Eric Bischoff for the humungous success of WrestleMania last night! All of you know, if it wasn’t for me, WrestleMania would have sucked, just like it always has.

JR: Oh here we go…

Bischoff: But you know what, I can’t give myself all the credit, no, there was a group of individuals that really represent what Eric Bischoff’s RAW is all about, I am about to introduce you to them right now as a matter in fact, ladies and gentlemen please welcome, being lead by the World Heavyweight Champion, Triple H, I give to you, Evolution!

Evolution’s theme music plays as Triple H, Randy Orton, Ric Flair, and Batista walk down the ramp.

Bischoff
: First off congratulations champ on a great victory…

HHH: Thanks Bischoff, and thanks for the recognition earlier, because all of these idiots know, without the Game, they probably wouldn’t watch this show, am I right?

JR: How modest of you Triple H…

King: Oh come on JR, this is our World’s Champ you are talking about, show him some respect!

HHH: Last night at WrestleMania, the result was the same, the same as it always is, Evolution standing tall! I retained this World Heavyweight Championship last night, just like every single time I defend it, it doesn’t matter if your name is Kevin Nash, Mick Foley, The Rock, Stone Cold, the Undertaker, I have beaten them all! I am that damn good, and if there are any doubters left, you can all shove it, because if you want to say or not, deep down inside your pathetic little guts, all of you know I am speaking the truth! That leads me to tonight, you see, The Game is always up for a challenge, that’s why tonight, I am putting that whole locker room on notice, everyone in the back, because right here in this ring tonight I am giving you a shot at the Game. What more can any of those losers in the back want? I mean, the lights will be shining bright, Monday Night Raw, main event, and the man you will be in this ring with is the World Heavyweight Champion, I will tell you right now, it doesn’t get sweeter than that jack. Come on Nay-tch, boys, let’s get out of here…

JR: Triple H laying out the challenge here tonight, who will the challenge the Game right here tonight?!!?!?

BACKSTAGE:
Coach with the WWE Women’s Champion Trish Stratus.

Coach
: I am standing here with the WWE Women’s Champion, who is looking beautiful this evening, yes, I am here with Trish Stratus.

Stratus: Why thank you Coach, for that warming introduction.

Coach: No problem, now tonight you will be going into that ring, just 24 hours after winning that title last night at WrestleMania, against Victoria, now how are you holding, how are you going into this match tonight?

Stratus: Well Coach, I go into every single one of my matches with the same attitude, just kick some ass, and prove why I am the Women’s Champ here on Raw, and as far as Victoria goes…

Victoria emerges on the other side of Coach.

Victoria
: Oh please Trish, I didn’t mean to interrupt, go on, because I know if I interrupted the Women’s Champ, I would never hear the end of it, because you are a camera whore anyway, god forbid someone steals your time away from you…

Stratus: What? I…? Whatever, Victoria, I don’t have the time for your psycho mind games, I got to get ready for my match, where I pin you 1…2…3, ok?

Trish storms past her.

Victoria:
What a bitch, did you just see that Coach, I am telling you…she must be on here period, it happens to the best and worst of us…

Test is already in the ring ready for action.

Shawn Michaels’ music hits as the Heartbreak Kid comes down the ramp.

JR:
Here is man that really symbolizes what Raw stands for; he is one of the most legendary figures in our profession today, the Showstopper Shawn Michaels!

King: Oh please JR, don’t go filling our fans’ minds with propaganda, everyone knows HBK is getting too old to be still competing, you know it, I know it, why can’t you just agree already and stop tricking our fans?

JR: I am not pulling the wool over anyone’s eyes King, I am just speaking the truth, HBK has done what most men only dream of, he is in the best shape of his career and shows no signs of stopping…

King: Well maybe Shawn will get stopped right here tonight, because he is facing none other than the big man Test!

Shawn Michaels vs. Test
They circle the ring as HBK claps his hands and gets the fans behind him. They lock up and Test quickly knees him in the gut and hammers him across the back with a forearm. HBK stumbles, but doesn’t break. HBK turns around and answers with right shots. Test stumbles back to one knee, but still fight back against HBK. HBK runs towards Test, but Test drop toe holds him into the turnbuckles. Test drags HBK up and starts slamming his head off the top turnbuckle. Test turns him around and knees him in the gut again and the starts choking him with the tag rope. The ref counts 1…2…3…4…Test breaks the hold. The ref back Test up, but Test goes for a running shoulder thrust, but HBK swings his legs up countering Test into a roll up cradle pinning Test 1…2…kickout! Both men get up and HBK nails him with a clothesline. Test shoots up again and HBK sends him down with another. The fans get behind HBK as he goes for number 3, but Test ducks and then powers back with a clothesline of his own. Test grabs him and puts him in an abdominal stretch. HBK screams as Test puts the pressure on. HBK grabs Test wrist and begins to fight out of it. He connects with mid section shots to the ribs then a right shot to the head. Test goes down. HBK picks him up and whips him across the ring. Test bounces off the ropes and HBK connects with an Atomic Drop. Shawn Michaels feels the adrenaline as he then connects with a scoop slam on Test. HBK points to the corner signaling for the elbow. HBK scales the turnbuckles and jumps off connecting with the Top rope Elbow Drop. HBK pins Test 1…2…kickout! HBK grabs Test’s leg and signals for the Figure Four, but Test pushes HBK and Michaels crashes into the corner. Test gets up and connects with a huge belly to belly to the Heartbreak Kid. Test drags HBK by the hair and launches him across the ring. HBK bounces off the ropes and Test goes for the big boot, but HBK ducks, bounces off the ropes and then connects with the flying clothesline. HBK springs off the canvas and goes to the corner stomping the mat looking for Sweet Chin Music. Test staggers up and then HBK goes for Sweet Chin Music, but Test catches his boot, spins him around, scoops him up and plants him down with a fall away German Suplex. HBK gets up and Test grabs him by the throat, but HBK grabs him and nails him with an Atomic Drop. HBK plants him with a right. Test goes down, but gets right back up only to get shot down by another right by Michaels. Test gets up once more and HBK body slams him. HBK goes to the corner looking for another elbow. HBK scales the corner, but Test gets up. HBK shoots out of the corner with a missile dropkick. HBK springs up and gets into the corner. He stomps his boot to the mat looking for Sweet Chin Music. Test gets up teetering and HBK plants him down with some Sweet Chin Music. HBK covers Test 1…2…3!
WINNER: Shawn Michaels

JR: The Showstopper Shawn Michaels with another amazing victory here tonight against Test, this man never disappoints his audience!

King: He is running on fumes JR, it’s only a matter of time before time catches up to him!

COMMERCIAL

Teddy Long’s music hits as Teddy Long, Mark Henry, and Rodney Mac, also known as, Teddy Long’s Tuggin’ and Buggin’ Enterprise, comes to the ring.

JR
: Well King, you know what time it is?

King: I don’t know JR, I don’t have a watch!

JR: No King, it’s time for one of the longest awaited debuts in WWE history, it broke on WWE.com earlier today, it’s time for Da Man!

Goldberg’s music hits as Goldberg explodes out of the titantron with a huge fan reaction.

King
: Oh please JR, you really care for this guy? I talked with the guys backstage earlier today and they didn’t even know who I was talking about, like seriously JR, who the hell is Goldberg anyway? Just another superstar who tried to run us out of business, he was trying to take our jobs away from us JR!

JR: Despite, what Eric Bischoff did in the old WCW, most of the performers were some of the best in the business, including this man, and now he is in the WWE, so King, looks to me like you will just have to deal with him, if you don’t like him maybe you should say it to his face!

King: Oh that’s ok JR, I wouldn’t want him to roar in my face like some animal, if I wanted that I would just go to the Zoo!

Goldberg vs. Rodney Mac w/ Teddy Long and Mark Henry
Goldberg stands in the corner as the crowd violently chants his name. Rodney Mac and Goldberg meet head to head in the middle of the ring as Mac starts talking trash to Goldberg. Mac slaps Goldberg across the face and continues to talk trash straight to Goldberg. Goldberg turns his head straight and smiles at Mac. Goldberg roars and grabs Mac by the throat. Goldberg hoists him up above his head and slams him down to the mat. Mac gets up and clocks Mac across the face. Mac stumbles and hangs on the ropes. Goldberg walks up to him and nails him with blows to the skull. Goldberg picks Rodney Mac up and whips him across the ring. Mac bounces off the ropes and connects with a clothesline on Goldberg. Rodney Mac repeatedly stomps the hell out of Goldberg on the mat. Mac gets down and mounts on top of Goldberg and connects with several mounted shots as the fans boo. Rodney Mac gets up and gets an ovation of boos. He Teddy starts cheering Mac on and Rodney Mac points to Teddy Long in appreciation. Goldberg rises in back of Rodney Mac with a sadistic smile on his face. He gently taps Mac on the shoulder and Mac turns around. Goldberg grabs him by the throat and hoists him up above his head again. He drops Mac onto his shoulder and nails a running power slam drilling Mac to the mat. Goldberg gets up and roars to a huge crowd ovation. Goldberg squats in the corner and signals for the Spear. Rodney Mac gets up and turns around only to get speared out of his boots by Goldberg. Goldberg gets up and drags Mac up by the head. He locks him in, knees him in the gut, hoists him up, then plants Mac down to the mat with the Jackhammer. He covers Mac 1…2…3!
WINNER: Goldberg

JR: What brute force by that man, Goldberg, destroying the rough and tough Rodney Mac within a few minutes!

King: Everyone has a bad night JR, and what a coincidence Rodney Mac’s off night was Goldberg’s debut, if anything it was luck, plain and simple.

JR: I don’t care, luck or not, Goldberg proved he isn’t just hype, he backed up all the hype, he made everyone here believe the hype!

BACKSTAGE:
Shawn Michaels is walking to his locker room and bumps into Evolution.

Flair: Well boys look what the cat dragged in, the Heart Breaker, Shawn Michaels…

HBK: Yea Nay-tch, glad to see you too.

Orton: Hey, Shawn, watch it, don’t give the Nature Boy lip, he is the 16 time World Heavyweight Champion! Just who in the hell do you think you are?

HBK: Talk about lip, who am I? Boy, who in the hell are you? That’s the real question.

Flair: Hey, hey, we are all friends here, no need to be hostile, Shawn, he was just joking around, weren’t you Randy, I was just going to say congratulations on your win tonight.

HBK: Thanks Ric…

Flair: We are kind of busy, as you can see, you know, being the only rating pullers on this show, we got places to be, so we’ll catch you later Showstopper…Woooo!

Orton, Flair, and Batista walk right past him as Shawn looks at them with a puzzling look.

COMMERCIAL

Trish Stratus’ music hits as the Women’s Champion comes down the ramp.

King
: Look JR! It’s Trish!

JR: Oh King, calm down, and wipe that drool off your chin while you’re at it.

King: Oh JR, I just can’t help it when the sexiest women in the world are just mere feet in front of me, you know that!

JR: I know King, I have been hearing this same speech for years.

Victoria’s music hits as she comes down the ramp.

Trish Stratus vs. Victoria

Trish and Victoria lock up. Trish gets Victoria in a side head lock into a head lock take down. Trish gets up as does Victoria. Trish rushes Victoria, but Victoria ducks and connects with a neckbreaker. Victoria covers Trish 1…kickout! Victoria steps on Trish’s hair and pulls on her arms pulling her hair from her head. The ref counts 1…2…3…4…Victoria breaks the hold. She covers Trish 1…2…kickout! Victoria picks up Trish, but Trish connects with forearms to the face and then nails a spin kick on Victoria. Victoria gets up and Trish locks her in and suplexes her. Trish covers Victoria 1…2…kickout! Trish lifts Victoria and scoops her up. Trish puts her upside down in the corner hooking her foot underneath the top turnbuckle. Trish signals for the running dropkick as the fans roar. She runs and goes for it, but Victoria shows her strength as she pulls herself up and nobody is home for Trish as she crashes into the turnbuckles. Victoria goes onto the apron and onto the outside. She pulls Trish’s leg so the ring post is in between them. She grabs Trish’s leg and slams it against the steel ring post. She slams it again, and again and again. The ref finally stops Victoria as she walks back into the ring and raises her arms as if she won the match. She drags Trish by the hair into the center of the ring and pins her 1…2…kickout! She can’t believe it. She mounts on top of Trish and bangs her head against the canvas over and over. The ref pulls her off and Victoria gets up in his face. Trish gets up and rolls Victoria up 1…2…kickout! They get up and Trish nails Victoria in the gut with a kick and then locks her in looking for Stratusfaction, but Victoria pushes her and Trish bounces off the ropes and Victoria back drops her. Victoria runs and pins her 1…2…kickout! Victoria picks her up and sidewalk slams Trish into a pin 1…2…kickout! Victoria starts ripping her own hair out in anger. She picks her up and hurls her into the corner, but Trish counters and whips Victoria into the corner. Trish runs and cart wheels into the corner and connects with a head scissors onto Victoria. Victoria gets up stumbling around and then Stratus nails her with the Chick Kick. She covers Victoria 1…2…3!
WINNER: Trish Stratus

King: Oh JR, I could barely contain myself! Trish is so hot!

JR: Beauty and athleticism is what I like to call it King, and that’s why she is our Women’s Champion, what a great victory by Trish Stratus!

King: What about Victoria JR, she is a mental case all together and this just put salt on the wound!

JR: Well we all know she isn’t going to sleep well tonight!

BACKSTAGE:
Terri with Jeff Hardy.

Terri
: I am standing here with Jeff Hardy, now Jeff, earlier today on WWE.com, we have learned that the WWE is re-instating the defunct Intercontinental Championship. I have been hearing your name being tossed around for the Championship match at Backlash, what is going through your head about this?

Hardy: Well Terri, if I am being considered for any championship match, it is always a great honor; just management seeing that I am the great competitor that I think I am is just amazing.

Terri: I have also been hearing other stars’ names being tossed around, like RVD, Test, how do you compare to your fellow superstars?

Hardy: Terri, they are all respectable athletes in their own rights, but I think everyone would agree, nobody can thrill a crowd quite like Jeff Hardy can. I have waited quite awhile for this sort of opportunity and there is no chance that Jeff Hardy won’t take.

COMMERCIAL

RVD’s music hits as Rob Van Dam comes down the ramp.

JR
: When you think athleticism King, you can’t help but mention this man’s name, RVD. RVD has done aerial maneuvers most men couldn’t even dream about. He is also quite handy in the hardcore department, remember his ECW days?

King: Oh JR, come on, when are you going to give it up already, ECW was a joke, and yes, that includes all of it’s superstars, they are just a bunch of Extremely Crappy Wrestlers if you ask me!

Christian’s music hits as Captain Charisma walks down to the ring.

King
: See JR, now this is a primetime athlete, a main eventer in the making, Christian is one of our top talents and it’s about time he gets treated like one!

JR: The only guy who treats the CLB like a main eventer is the Christian himself, well and then there’s always you King!

RVD vs. Christian
RVD and Christian circle the ring and then lock up. Christian connects with right hands, but RVD fires back with rights of his own. They shoot back and fourth with clobbering blows, until Christian gets the cheap rake to the eyes. Christian smiles and then delivers a straight knee to the gut. Christian grabs RVD by the tights and whips him into the corner. Christian runs and drop kicks RVD in the corner. Christian sits RVD up in the corner and mounts punches to RVD’s skull. The ref tries to break it up, but RVD counters and slides out between Christian’s legs. RVD gets up behind Christian and plants him down with an inverted DDT. RVD covers Christian 1…2…kickout! RVD drags Christian to the middle of the ring and signals for Rolling Thunder. He launches to the ropes bounces off and rolls over, but right at the last moment Christian gets his knees up and RVD crashes back first onto Christian’s knees. Christian violently rolls RVD up for the pin 1…2…kickout! Christian picks up RVD’s leg and nails kicks to the back of his thigh. Christian then follows up with a huge knee breaker. Christian gets up and pounds on his chest acknowledging his peeps, but gets a horrible ovation. Christian grabs RVD’s leg looking for a submission, but RVD pushes Christian back onto the ropes. Christian bounces off and RVD flips him up and over himself using his legs and Christian crashes onto the mat. RVD crawls over and pins him 1…2…kickout! RVD picks Christian up and hoists him up for a suplex, but Christian sneaks out the back and spins RVD around. Christian takes RVD’s legs and pulls RVD down back first then slingshots him into the turnbuckles. Christian picks RVD up and sets him on the top turnbuckle. Christian climbs up there right with RVD looking for a top rope back drop, but RVD tries to break out of it with back elbows to the mug of Christian. Christian falls back first onto the mat. RVD gets a huge pop as he signals for the 5 Star Frog Splash. Christian realizes the situation he is in and sneaks out of the ring under the bottom rope onto the floor. The fans boo as RVD smiles. Christian turns towards Van Dam and is greeted by a huge top rope Cross Body from RVD onto Christian on the outside. RVD picks Christian up and slams his skull off the apron. He then whips Christian into the ring post, but Christian counters at the last moment and shoots RVD head first into the solid steel. The fans chant RVD! RVD! RVD! Christian laughs and picks up RVD, who is busted open, and whips him into the ring. Christian hangs RVD’s head over the apron and nails vertical chops across his chest. Christian shoves Van Dam into the ring and covers him 1…2…kickout! Christian kneels up in disbelief. RVD gets his legs up and nails Christian with a kick to the side of the head from the ground. Christian gets up stumbling as RVD gets up and nails him with a spin kick. RVD runs over to the corner and signals for the Frog Splash. He climbs the turnbuckles, but Christian cuts him off by hanging on the top rope, hanging Van Dam up in the corner. RVD crashes off the turnbuckles and flips over landing on his feet on the mat. He walks backwards right in Christian and gets nailed with the Unprettier. Christian covers Van Dam 1…2…3!
WINNER: Christian

JR: What a match King! I tip my hat to Van Dam though, what a show of heart and athleticism, was that performance right there!

King: Yea, JR, but look who is standing tall, my man, Christian! See, maybe you should start treating him like a main eventer also!

JR: That was one match King, I will start treating Christian with some respect when he earns it, how he can think he’ll get respect by playing dirty is beyond me!

King: Remember JR, it’s not how you win, it’s just if you win, is what counts!

BACKSTAGE:
Triple H and Eric Bischoff in Tripe H’s office.

Bischoff:
I tell you champ, it is really great to have an athlete of your caliber representing Raw, none of those SmackDown! losers could even lace your boots! Plus with Evolution on Raw, we are unstoppable! However Triple H, being the World’s Champion, you must defend it, but with all of your past defenses you upcoming title match at Backlash shouldn’t be a problem.

HHH: Oh it won’t be Eric, I don’t even break a sweat anymore in my title matches, this title is around my waist and that’s where it’s going to stay, because I am the Game and I am that damn good!

COMMERCIAL

JR: Well King, get ready because it’s time for our World Tag Team Championship match! The Dudley Boys are set to defend their World Tag Team Championships against La Resistance!

La Resistance’s music hits as Conway and Rene Dupree come down the ramp.

King
: JR, I might sound like an air head sometimes, but when it comes down to it, I am a certified patriot, and these guys even make me sick!

JR: Conway and Dupree, might not be American, but they are some of the toughest SOB’s we have in the tag team division today, don’t let their French heritage fool you!

The Dudley Boys’ music hits as Bubba Ray and Devon come to the ring.

World Tag Team Championship
Dudley Boys* vs. La Resistance

Devon and Conway start the match. They lock up and Conway quickly gets behind Devon and looks for a German suplex, but Devon counters and elbows Conway in the face and turns it around getting behind the French man. Devon picks Conway up and plants him down with a back drop. Devon covers Conway 1…kickout! Devon sits Conway up and puts him in a head lock. Conway struggles, but powers out of it lifting Devon’s arm up. Conway gets up and elbows Devon in the gut. Conway doubles back, bounces off the ropes and nails a running knee on Devon. Conway drags Devon by the leg and pulls him into his corner where he tags in Rene Dupree. Dupree storms in as both members of La Resistance stomp the hell out of Devon. Bubba Ray runs in, but the ref holds him back. Dupree puts his boot across Devon’s throat choking him and then steps on top and over his throat. The ref tries to argue with Dupree but he waves his hands in the air like he didn’t do anything, then he goes right after Devon. Dupree whips Devon across the ring against the ropes, Devon bounces back and Dupree goes for a clothesline, but Devon ducks, bounces off the ropes again then nails Dupree with a Thesz Press. Devon starts mounting punches onto Dupree and then springs up. Dupree gets up quickly, but Devon powers on with a scoop slam on the French man. Devon runs, jumps, and tags in Bubba Ray Dudley. Dupree runs after Devon, but stops when he sees Bubba Ray storm into the ring. Bubba clocks Dupree with a huge clothesline. Dupree gets up and goes for a clothesline on Ray, but Bubba Ray ducks and Dupree misses. Ray gets behind him and drills him down to the mat with the Bubba Bomb. Ray pins Rene Dupree 1…2…Conway runs in and breaks the count. Conway starts stomping Bubba Ray to the mat, but Devon runs in and bulldogs him. Bubba Ray grabs Dupree legs and spreads them and tells Devon to go up top. Devon runs over to the corner and climbs the turnbuckles. Devon launches and nails the flying head-butt to the groin of Rene Dupree. Conway gets up and charges Devon, but Devon ducks and pushes him towards the ropes. Conway bounces back right into Devon. Devon sends him up and Bubba Ray catches him nailing the 3D. Bubba Ray kicks Conway out of the ring under the bottom rope as Devon looks for the 3D on Rene Dupree. Dupree gets up slowly and turns around. The Dudley Boys nail the 3D onto Rene Dupree and Bubba Ray pins him 1…2…3!
WINNER: Dudley Boys Retain

JR: Despite the Frenchmen’s under handed tactics, the Dudley Boys once again overcome all odds and retain their World Tag Team Championships! What a match!

Bubba Ray: DEVON!!! GET THE TABLES!!!

Devon goes outside the ring and slides a table out from underneath it. The fans go crazy as Devon slides the table into the ring. Bubba Ray grabs the table and sets it up in the middle of the ring. Devon slides back in and signals for another 3D to Rene Dupree. Conway comes in right at the last second and pulls Rene out of the ring under the bottom rope to an ovation of boos.

JR: Oh typical Frenchmen, retreating from a fight!

King: JR, how can you say that, this is supposed to be balanced commentary, now I am no Frenchman, but I wouldn’t want to be 3D’d through that table, would you?!?!?

BACKSTAGE:
Triple H and Ric Flair walking out to the entrance way.

Flair:
Wooo! Monday Night Raw, Triple H, the Game, World’s Champ! Wooo! Open Challenge, here we go Game, let’s do this!

JR: Triple H’s Open Challenge just moments away, stay tuned we’ll be right back!

COMMERCIAL

Triple H’s music hits as the World Heavyweight Champion comes to the ring accompanied by Nature Boy Ric Flair.

JR
: Now ladies and gentlemen, like him or not, this man has definitely showed his dominance over the past couple months, ever since he regained his championship at Armageddon of last year, this man has been ruthless, showing no mercy, to any and all opponents. He defeated Booker T at WrestleMania last night, and I don’t know what this man runs on, but he isn’t stopping, because tonight he is issuing an open challenge!

King: Are you imposing Triple H is on some kind of wonder drug JR? Spare me, he is the Game, and as he says, he is just that damn good, that’s the best, and only reason, he has had the World Championship for the past 5 months because he is that great, if he wasn’t as good as he says he is, he would have lost it by now!

HHH: Alright, alright, cut the music. Earlier tonight I issued an open challenge to any pathetic loser in the back that had the smallest inkling that he might stand a chance going one on one with the Cerebral Assassin. Ric, I don’t know about you, but when I walked into this building today and took a look at the talent we got in the back, I couldn’t help to think, no wonder Eric Bischoff values me so much, I am the only one worth while on this pathetic show! So, let’s poor the ratings in, because this show has sucked all night, and let’s get this challenge under way!

JR: Triple H drawing the line, he wants his opponent and he wants him now!

King: Oh JR! Who is it going to be!?!?

Chris Jericho’s music hits as Y2J breaks the walls down and explodes into the arena with a huge fan reaction. He stands atop the stage with a microphone in hand.

Y2J
: Just who in the hell do you think you are Triple H? You come out here, with your arms jacked up, your head where your shoulders should be, spitting water like a typical garden hose, thinking you are a badass, Triple H, you aren’t a badass, the truth is, you are just an ass clown! You are screaming and bitching in the middle of that ring how this show has sucked and how you draw all the ratings? Well I agree with you on one thing, this show has sucked, but the only reason it has sucked is because it hasn’t gotten its weekly dose of Y2J! Triple H, I didn’t come out here just to hear myself talk, I came out here because I am answering your open challenge!

HHH: Well Chris, if you want to get beaten by the Game…again, why don’t come down that ramp, and Shut the Hell Up!

King: Oh, Triple H using Jericho’s own catchphrase, can you say gimmick infringement JR?

Triple H vs. Chris Jericho
Triple H and Jericho meet in the center of the ring as Triple H holds the World Heavyweight Championship right in Jericho’s face. Y2J takes a look at the title and then at Triple H’s ugly smirk and slaps the belt right out of Game’s hand. Triple H stares daggers at him then nails him with a hug right hook. Jericho stumbles then fires back with a combination of rights, lefts, then following up with a drop kick. Triple H stumbles back onto his knees. Y2J runs towards him and nails a running dropkick and Triple H falls through the 2nd and 3rd ropes onto the floor. Jericho raises his arms and gets a huge pop from the crowd. Ric Flair goes to help the Game up while Jericho sets up for a springboard. He springboards off the top rope into a crossbody onto the Game and the Nature Boy onto the outside floor. Jericho gets up to another huge pop. Y2J picks Triple H up and slides him into the ring. Jericho sits Triple H up and dropkicks the Game right on the spine. Jericho pins Triple H 1…2…kickout! Jericho gets up as does the Game. Triple H connects with a huge right hand, then another, and another. He backs Jericho into the corner and continues to rain blows on Y2J. Triple H spreads him out and hard chops him right on the chest. Triple H whips Jericho out of the corner towards the ropes. Jericho bounces off and gets nailed with a huge flying knee by the Game. Jericho gets up and Triple H kicks him in the gut looking for the early Pedigree, but Jericho back drops him. Triple H gets up and Jericho looks for a kick to the gut of his own, but Triple H catches it, spins him around and Jericho nails him with the spin kick. Jericho pins the Game 1…2…kickout! Jericho sits Game up and locks in a side grounded headlock. Triple H struggles to get to the ropes with Ric Flair cheering him on. Triple H begins to power out of it, but Jericho switches it up and breaks the hold and knees Triple H in the arm. HHH grasps his arm on the mat and then Jericho locks in an arm bar on the same arm. Triple H panics and gets his foot on the bottom rope. Triple H grasps the rope and pulls himself underneath the bottom rope to the apron. Triple H stands on the apron, a little woozy, Jericho runs up and dropkicks him off the apron and Triple H flies off crashing headfirst off the announcer’s table.

JR: Oh God, right in front of us King, the Game face first off our announcer’s table!

Jericho slides under the ropes onto the floor, Ric Flair runs up to Jericho, but Jericho pushes him on his back. Jericho slams HHH’s head off the annoucer’s table again and lies him back first on the table. Jericho slides back into the ring to break the ref’s ring out count. Jericho stands atop the apron back facing Triple H. He springboards and connects with his signature Lionsault off the second rope onto Triple H breaking through the announcer’s table.

JR: Oh Mah Gawd King! Chris Jericho! Lionsault through the Annoucer’s table! This is breaking down; Y2J really wants the Game’s World title! Chris Jericho has the heart of a lion!

Both men lay motionless as the ref continues to count 3…4…5…Jericho begins to move…6…Triple H gets up…7…both men crawl over to the ring…8…Jericho slides into the ring…9…Triple H makes it into the ring right in time. Game gets up, but Jericho pulls Triple H’s legs out from underneath him looking for the Walls of Jericho, but Triple H pushes him away. Triple H gets up and Jericho runs towards him, but Triple H stops Jericho in his tracks with a Double-A Spinbuster. Triple H crumbles onto Chris Jericho covering him 1…2…kickout! Triple H gets up and signals it’s over. He picks Jericho up and sets him up for the Pedigree, but Y2J counters. He pulls Game’s legs from underneath him and sets him up for the Walls of Jericho and locks it in dead center in the middle of the ring. Triple H freaks out as Jericho gets it singed in deep. Triple H taps out.
WINNER: Chris Jericho

JR: By Gawd King! Jericho did it! Chris Jericho defeated the World’s Heavyweight Champion! He has played the Game and won!

King: Oh JR, you don’t know what this has done, this is more bad than good for sure! So what, Jericho has defeated the World’s Champ, big deal, but this is a loss on the perfect record of Triple H, and most of all, it was to Chris Jericho!?!?! Please, what an insult to Raw!

JR: You see Ric Flair isn’t too happy about this one, I tell you what, King you got to think, can this shadow some light on the Number one Contender spot to Triple H’s Championship?

King: If I was Eric Bischoff, I wouldn’t give the time of day to Chris Jericho!

JR: Well looks like many questions go unanswered, we’ll see you next week, from JR and the King, goodnight everybody!

Backlash-1.jpg

WWE Raw Presents WWE Backlash
LIVE! on PPV from Milwaukee, WI at 8e/7c​

MJ807

Reaction score
Best Match - Jericho vs HHH it was a great match and nice to see HHH tap out.

Worst Match - N/A all of them were great

Best Promo - HBK with evolution just becuas eI like what it is setting up.

Worst Promo - N/A

Overall Thought - All the matches were great and overall the show was great you haven't lost a step at all and it is cool to see you doing a WWE BTB since all you had done before was TNA. Also please check out XFC's Killer Instinct.

PeepShow

BM: ME and HBK/Test (Really good opener)

WM: Meh, non really.

BP: Trips/Jericho at the end.

WP: Again, none were really bad.

Rating: 9/10

Comments: Not a perfect show for the opener, but still very solid. I liked the dominance of Evolution. I like the idea of "reinventing" and bringing back the IC title. :good: at Christian getting the win. Could he be in line for a ME push soon? :) It just doesn't quite have the same feeling as your TNA one, but it's still good. Keep it up.

The Rated R CMStar

BM: HHH vs Jericho, I feel these two are about to restart their feud

WM: None, all were good.

BP: I liked all. I enjoyed how you set the whole show to circle around Evolution

WP: None

AC: Good debut. I am a little surprised with things like you didn't keep The Rock, and a big debut of Goldberg against Rodney Mack? Not sure about that. I am also waiting to see how you use Kevin Nash. Nice comeback.

Rating: 8.5/10

Cheap Plug: Please drop a review on BTW and on WWE vs ECW

-TJ-

BM - ME Nice long and good to see HHH tap out.

WM - None

BP - Well I have to go with HHH and Y2J

WP - None

AC - Great Show. You haven't changed a bit.

Rate - 9/10

TRI

Reaction score
Best Match: I liked the Jericho/ Triple H match the most, nice to see Y2J pick up the win. I see a major push for Jericho which is something I'm liking. I also like how you're booking the match with Triple H tapping out, which shows he isn't an all mighty champion.

Worst Match:
All were good, but I'm going to have to say that the Divas match was probably the worse. I just couldn't really get into the match.

Best Promo:
I liked two promos mostly in this show, I like the Evolution and HBK promo, and I also like that Jericho and Triple H promo which was a good one.

Worst Promo: There was one promo that in my opinion was way to short. I didn't like Jeff Hardy's promo, but its hard to have a successful promo with that guy.

AC: This was a very good show. Triple H and Evolution seemed to be in about every promo which shows the dominance of Evolution, but also it kind of forces HHH down your throat. Overall good promos and good matches, good job 8.5/10. Check out WWE: The Revival when you get a chance.

The Anigma

Reaction score
Best Match: Chris Jericho vs. Triple H- This match was definitely the best match. I like how you had HHH tap out showing that he isn't the great champion that he wants everyone to believe he is. It was a great decision in my opinion and I'm curious to see what happens next week.

Worst Match: The Dudleys vs. La Resistance- This wasn't a terrible match as far as how it was written but I just cannot stand either of the teams. Basically I didn't really care for this match at all.

Best Interview/Segment: The opening segment- I personally liked the opening segment with Bischoff and Triple H because it kind of set the mood for the all-Evolution night; with them being featured greatly. I liked the flow of this segment and the characters were used nicely as well.

Worst Interview/Segment: Jeff Hardy interview- I just couldn't get into it. Jeff isn't an easy character to write a promo for and this promo was too short but at the same time it did get the point across so that's a plus but either way this was hands down the worst interview/segment on the show.

Additional Feedback/Comments: I really enjoyed this show. It's kind of weird seeing you book for WWE because I'm so used to reading iMPACT but this was a solid first show and I'm looking forward to how you use Goldberg and where the Triple H/Chris Jericho feud goes. Nice work, dude!