WWE Raw: Real American Wrestling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

therazar

Reaction score
Best Match:: Evolution VS Shawn Michaels and Chris Jericho

Worst Match:: Womans Match

Best Promo:: The opening promo was really excellent one of the best ive read

Worst Promo:: None they all were written nicely

Comments: This was a really good show I am really looking forward to Chris Jericho and Triple H

Rating:: 4.5/5

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

bm: main event
wm: n/a
bp: opening promo with hhh y2j and bischoff
wp: m/a
af: good read, cant wait til next show

xtremebadass

RAW-1.jpg

Monday Nights on SpikeTV! At 9 e/ 8 c
Preview Guide​

Last week, the newly announced number one contender for the World’s Heavyweight Championship, Chris Jericho, teamed up with HBK Shawn Michaels to take on Evolution. After HBK and Y2J took out Evolution in the match, Evolution destroyed Y2J, but HBK was no where to be found, what will Chris Jericho’s reaction be?

Chris Jericho will also be in action as he goes against Evolution’s Batista!

The final spot in the Intercontinental Championship match at Backlash will be decided as Christian takes on RVD, who will face Jeff Hardy for the title at Backlash?

Eric Bischoff will deal with Goldberg himself as Bischoff calls out Goldberg. What punishment does Goldberg have awaiting him only in his 3rd week on Raw?

Victoria took out the WWE Women’s Champion Trish Stratus with a steel chair to the knee last week, now that Victoria has aligned herself with the Number one contender Molly Holly, will their path of destruction continue on Raw?

All that plus the World Tag Team Champions, the Dudley Boys, in action, Mark Henry, Rodney Mack, and much, much, more this Monday Night on Raw!

CT Styles

Looks Good, I'll be reviewing, Check out WWE: Big Time if you want, the Final Part of WM24 is up

PeepShow

Looks like a good show come this Monday. Can't wait to see the fallout between Y2J and HBK as well as how HBK will go about Evolution. The punishment for Goldberg should be interesting. And Christian better not be left off the PPV card. If he is, I will riot. :)

Anyways, good preview, and I'm lookin forward to it.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
BM= ME
WM= Womens match
BP= Evouloution
WP= NA
CP= Check out TMW. The first ever PPV has been posted.

xtremebadass

RAW-1.jpg

Monday Nights on SpikeTV! At 9 e/ 8 c

Y2J’s music hits as the number one contender for the World Championship comes to the ring.

JR
: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Monday Night Raw LIVE from Phoenix, Arizona. JR Jim Ross and Jerry “the King†Lawler here ringside as you see the number one contender for the World’s Heavyweight Championship at this year’s Backlash just under 2 weeks away, Y2J Chris Jericho!

King: Why do you give this man such an introduction JR, this guy is a punk, and I have said it many times before, and I am not tired of it yet, Y2J will never be in Triple H’s league, didn’t you see the Game’s dominance when he and Evolution demolished Jericho last week after the main event?

JR: Well, seemingly, that’s not what I am worried about, what I am worried about is why Shawn Michaels didn’t help Jericho after the beating, even though they fought to the death at WrestleMania, put on a classic, they were one hell of a tag team last week and they respect each other, what I can’t understand for the life of me is why didn’t HBK come out and help out Y2J? I believe it has something to do with Evolution, you saw Ric talking to HBK last week King!

King: Alright, quiet JR, it’s not a conspiracy until we get some answers, let’s see what this chump has to say.

Y2J: Welcome everyone to RAW is Jericho! When you saw me come down the ramp, you were expecting the ever so entertaining Sexy Beast that is Chris Jericho, but I got to tell you, I really aren’t in the mood for it tonight. You see because last week, Chris Jericho was robbed, sure I was robbed by Triple H and his lackeys but that was given, hell I probably had that coming to me sooner or later, but last week, I was robbed, but most importantly, I felt betrayed. I felt betrayed by one Shawn Michaels. I just can’t understand it Shawn, I know that I didn’t come up front and ask you if you had my back, but when it’s a four on one beatdown, after a huge tag match, that we dominted together, why would you just turn your back and walk out on me? So, what I am getting at is that I want the Heart Break Kid Shawn Michaels to stop hiding in the back and come out and face me like a man!

Triple H’s music hits as the World’s Heavyweight Champion comes down the ramp.

Y2J:
What the hell are you doing here Triple H, since when did you change your name to Shawn…

HHH: Shut up Chris, you know what gets me the most about you, I have always thought this, you see, the thing is, is that you are so predictable. I mean, look at you, every move of yours is so predictable Jericho, that’s why you are in so much bad of shape right now. Plus, you aren’t that smart Chris.

Y2J: And just what in the blue hell does that mean Triple H?

HHH: You are getting what you wanted, a World’s title match with me right? You are headlining the next PPV, Backlash, you are in the zone, you made me tap out a couple weeks ago, hell you made Randy Orton tap out last week, you are at the top of the mountain, heading into your big title match, the only thing on your mind is Shawn Michaels? Listen Jericho, I didn’t get this World Championship by worrying about some guy who defeated me at WrestleMania, I didn’t get this title by thinking why I was betrayed, this whole business is about betrayal and deceitfulness, if you want to worry about Shawn Michaels, go right ahead, blow your Championship shot! Let Shawn Michaels worry about Shawn Michaels, and let Chris Jericho worry about himself, don’t worry too much, though, because I didn’t come out here to beat the hell out of you, I did that last week! Chris, I don't want to waist my time in this ring watching you flap your gums, or mine for that matter, I have to help Batista get his mind straight, because I don't know if you know or not, but you are going one on one with him tonight, and hell, I will be damned if Evolution gets beat 3 weeks in a row by Chris Jericho, so think about what I said, and I will see you later tonight...

Triple H’s music as he walks up the ramp smiling and Jericho stands in the middle of the ring pissed off.

King
: See JR, that’s the sort of champ we have, one that will give advice, someone that will help out everyone else, Triple H is so generous!

JR: Oh yea King, he is the Santa Claus of Raw, spare me, the only reason he told Jericho not to worry about it, is because something is going on that we don’t know, only Evolution knows about it. I wouldn’t trust the game as far as I can spit, I got some advice for Jericho, and that’s to watch his back!

BACKSTAGE:
Shawn Michaels arrives at the arena walking and talking with Ric Flair.

Flair: It’s that easy Michaels, take it from me I am the dirtiest player in the game, Ric Flair, nobody knows how to play the Game more than me, and well Triple H of course, so what do you say?

HBK: Well Ric, it’s very tempting, just give me some time to think about it huh Nay-tch?

Flair: Oh of course brother, take your time…

JR: You see King?!?

King: Oh come on JR, they just might have party plans for after the show, don’t blow this out of proportion!

COMMERCIAL

RVD’s music hits as Rob Van Dam comes down the ramp.

JR
: Well King here is a man who is hungry, he wants gold, he wants that vacated Intercontinental Championship, and by God this man might quench his hunger here tonight! This match is for the remaining spot in the Intercontinental Championship match at Backlash to face Jeff Hardy!

Christian’s music hits as Captain Charisma comes down the ramp.

King
: JR, now talk about a man who is hungry, this man got defeated by Jeff Hardy last week, he is so hungry, he doesn’t give up there because he is back once again for more. Christian will do anything to be in the main event, but never the less, he will always be a main eventer in my eyes!

WINNER ADVANCES TO INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH AT BACKLASH
RVD vs. Christian
RVD smiles and taunts R-V-D to the crowd with a huge pop. Christian laughs and points to his peeps, turning his back on Van Dam, and gets a horrible reaction. RVD takes advantage and gets the roll up on Christian 1…2…kickout! RVD gets up and laughs at Christian. Christian pops up and can’t believe he almost lost. RVD signals he wants a piece of Christian and they lock up. RVD spins behind him quickly squats down and nails a spin kick to the back of the knee taking Christian down and RVD covers him again 1…2…kickout! Christian pounds on the mat in anger while RVD walks around the ring staring at Christian shaking his head. Christian pops up and charges at Van Dam, but RVD ducks, bounces off the ropes and nails Christian with a flying High Heel Kick. Christian gets up and RVD arm drags him. Christian gets back up and RVD hip tosses him. Christian gets up yet again and RVD drop kicks him and he flies over the top rope.

JR: This is a whole different story from when both these men faced off 2 weeks ago, Christian was in the driver’s seat, but this week RVD has Christian right where he wants him!

King: It’s an act JR, Christian has all the charisma in the world, this is all a charade, he wants to make you believe he is getting his but whipped, but you watch, he’ll turn it around!

Christian stumbles onto the floor and keeps himself up by leaning on the barricade. Christian begins walking around the ring towards the ramp way. RVD looks at Christian and wonders what he is doing. The ref begins the ring out count 1…2…Christian walks up the ramp…3…RVD gets pissed and slides out of the ring…4…RVD chases after Christian…5…RVD meets Christian at the top of the ramp, but Christian saw him coming and knees him in the gut. He takes him by the pony tail and whips him down backwards into the metal ramp. Christian kicks RVD in the gut and RVD rolls down the ramp all the way to ringside. The ref continues his count 8…Christian picks RVD up…9...Christian slides RVD into the ring and slides in after him. Christian pins RVD 1…2…kickout! Christian sits RVD up and puts him in a abdominal sit down stretch. Christian keeps it locked in and nails RVD in the ribs with shots. Christian starts pulling RVD by the pony tail but the ref stops him and breaks the hold. Christian gets pissed and starts stomping the hell out of RVD. He lays RVD on the bottom rope and steps on his back choking Van Dam on the rope. The ref counts 1…2…3…4…and Christian breaks the hold. Christian slides RVD onto the apron and hangs Van Dam’s head off the side facing the floor. Christian stands on the apron and nails a running leg drop onto the back of RVD’s neck and head. Christian continues to fire up. He pulls RVD yet again by the pony tail out of the ring and RVD crashes onto the floor. Christian picks up RVD as the ref starts to count 1…Christian throws RVD into the barricade…2…Christian bangs RVD’s skull off the barricade…3…4…Christian goes to whip RVD into the ring post, but RVD counters…5…Christian goes face first into the steel ring post…6…RVD stumbles around…7…8…RVD goes to run back into the ring…9…Christian grabs RVD’s boot from the floor…10!
WINNER: Double Count Out

JR: Ok come on Ref! RVD would have had that match won if Christian didn’t grab his foot! What kind of cheap move is that King? You still think playing dirty will get this guy the main event spot! My ass King, my ass!

King: JR, I really don’t care what you have to say about Christian’s dirty tactics; you don’t think Ric Flair got to where he is by playing clean do you? Of course not, and he is a 16 time World Champ!

JR: Yea, yea, King, keep dreaming about Christian in the main event spot, what I am concerned about is the spot in the Intercontinental Championship match at Backlash, there was no winner in this match, what happens now? Let’s send it to Terri with Jeff Hardy!

BACKSTAGE:
Terri with Jeff Hardy

Terri: Well Jeff, after what we have just seen out there between Christian and Rob Van Dam, given there was no winner, plus you already being one half of the Intercontinental Championship match at Backlash, what is you opinion on the situation?

Hardy: Well Terri, true my spot in the title match at Backlash is banked, and true my opponent is yet to be decided, my opinion, well my opinion is mixed. You see two weeks ago Christian defeated Rob Van Dam, and just moments ago, it was clear to everyone RVD won that match, even though the books won’t say it, so how about you, Eric Bischoff, throw us all in that ring at Backlash and we make it a Triple Threat match? I am up for any risk that this business throws at me, so it’s out of my hands now…

Jeff Hardy walks away.

COMMERCIAL

Eric Bischoff’s music hits as the Raw General Manager comes down the ramp.

King:
JR, now I can’t stand how you disagree with me about everything, but I think you have to agree that Eric Bischoff is one hell of a General Manger here on Raw, if you don’t agree you just might risk getting fired…again!

JR: Real funny King, if the show gets on the air every week Bischoff must be doing something right!

Bischoff: Alright, I came out here for two reasons, number one, the Intercontinental Championship match at Backlash which is just under 2 week away. Before the break, Jeff Hardy, “called me out,†sort to speak with a challenge. Jeff, it’s your funeral buddy, if you want that kind of challenge, you got it my friend! At this year’s Backlash, the WWE Re-instates the Intercontinental Championship with “Captain Charisma†Christian vs. “Mr. Monday Night†RVD vs. “Raw’s Daredevil†Jeff Hardy in a triple threat match for the Intercontinental Championship! On to other matters, last week I promised I would take care of a problem and that’s what I am out here to do! You see, as Raw’s General Manager I am responsible for the mood of all of my superstars and their well beings, so I won’t take crap from anyone around here! There is a bully in the Raw locker room and I am here to set that individual straight! For the past two weeks, this man has bullied the best of them, Rodney Mack and Mark Henry, and I am concerned about this. Teddy Long has proposed an idea to me, and it kind of intrigues me really, and Goldberg, I have a feeling it will intrigue you too. So, Bill, come on out, we have some business to discuss.

Goldberg’s music hits as Bill Goldberg explodes out of the gate to a huge ovation by the crowd.

JR
: King, I don’t know what Bischoff thinks he is going to do, Goldberg isn’t really the talking type of fellow, he is all action all the time! Talking to this man won’t get you far.

Bischoff: Alright Bill, given our history with WCW, we have been around the block, so let’s just get to this okay?

King: I don’t know what the thing about Goldberg is JR, he is just a jacked up, bald, meat head that has a quick temper, he probably needs to talk to a counselor more than Eric Bischoff right now.

JR: Just be thankful Goldberg wasn’t in hearing distance of that remark King, because you aren’t a valuable commentator is you are in 2 pieces.

Bischoff: Alright Bill, now being the boss, I am not always going to be on your side, like now for example, ever since you debuted here on Raw 2 weeks ago, you have been dominant, which is good, it’s great for you, but for these men you have been tearing through, it hasn’t been so great. Like last week, there was no need to spear Rodney Mack out of his boots like that, hell he wasn’t even in the match, and you almost made Teddy Long run out of the damn arena!

Goldberg: Listen Bischoff, I am quite aware that I didn’t really need to spear Mack or chase T’Lo away like that, but if someone is coming at you with a steel chair, or threatening your victory chances in any way, you want to stop it, if you catch my drift, I came here to tear through people, and it just so happens some are easier than the rest!

Bischoff: So you think it’s easy fighting Mark Henry and Rodney Mack? Well, this just makes this that much easier. Goldberg, since you are free come Backlash, Teddy and I negotiated a match for you. Bill at Backlash, you will take on Thuggin’ and Buggin’ Enterprises full force, as you will take on both Mark Henry and Rodney Mack in a handicap match at Backlash!

JR: Judging by the fans’ reaction, I don’t think they like it that much!

King: Well JR, since if Goldberg is as good as everyone thinks, he shouldn’t have a problem with this one! Right?

Bischoff: Since you think my opponents I lay out for you are easy, you should have no problem facing them at the same time! I knew you would understand…

Eric Bischoff pats him on the back and walks out of the ring leaving Goldberg in the ring alone.

Goldberg
: Hey Bischoff, after I tear through Rodney Mack and Mark Henry at Backlash, You’re Next!!!

The fans chant Goldberg as Bischoff looks afraid walking backwards up the ramp staring at Goldberg.

JR:
Well, King, looks like I am not the only one that isn’t a big fan of our GM now am I?

King: You watch JR, Goldberg won’t even have the chance to get his hands on Bischoff, because he will be torn to shreds by Mark Henry and Rodney Mack at Backlash, you watch!

PROMO: Triple H vs. Chris Jericho hype for Backlash

Victoria’s music hits as Victoria comes down to the ring accompanied by the number one contender for the Women’s Championship Molly Holly.

JR
: A highly unlikely alliance that is Molly Holly and Victoria have seemed to get the best of the WWE’s Women’s Champion last week, as Victoria continued her assault on Trish’s leg, this time with a steel chair, she exposed Trish’s knee and clobbered it with a steel chair that’s why she is not here tonight, she is still recuperating at her home in Toronto.

King: Oh get well soon Trish!

Stacy Keibler’s music hits as Stacy comes to the ring.

King
: You know what I love more than puppies JR? Legs, and Stacy sure has the legs on her doesn’t she? Do you think she’s free after the show?

Molly Holly w/ Victoria vs. Stacy Keibler
Molly stretches on the ropes as Stacy gets into the zone. Molly and Stacy circle the ring as they lock up. Molly gets behind Stacy and hammers her across the back with a forearm. Stacy crashes onto her knees. Molly laughs and nails Stacy with a heel kick to the spine. Molly goes in front of Keibler and kicks her straight in the throat and Stacy falls back onto her back. Molly pats herself on the back. She pulls Stacy up by the hair and whips her into the corner. Molly walks to the opposite corner and then charges towards a motionless Stacy. At the last minute, Stacy gets her leg up and heels Molly right in the jaw. Molly goes down and Stacy falls on top of her pinning her 1…2…kickout! Stacy gets up and pulls Molly up. Stacy kicks her in the gut and pulls her over to the corner. She slams Holly’s head off the top turnbuckle and places her back first into the corner. She gives Molly a Ric Flair like chop then extends her 40+ inch leg up onto Molly’s throat and starts choking her out in the corner. The ref counts 1…2…3…4…and Stacy breaks the hold. Stacy goes over to Molly and places her on the top turnbuckle. Stacy tries to scale the turnbuckles, but Molly gets her foot up and big boots Stacy and Stacy falls onto the mat. Stacy turns around and is greeted with a huge top rope clothesline by Molly. Molly nails Stacy and lands on her knees. She leans over and covers Stacy 1…2…kickout! Molly picks Stacy up by the hair and picks her up horizontally for a sidewalk slam, but transfers into a spine to knee backbreaker. She keeps her on her knee and puts pressure onto Stacy bending her in half. Molly taunts Stacy and laughs while trying to break her in half. The ref finally makes Molly break the hold. Molly gets up and taunts the crowd with Victoria cheering her on. Molly goes over to a motionless Stacy and picks her up, she signals for the Molly Go Round, but Stacy delivers a straight forearm to the jaw and follows up with a huge spin kick. She falls on top of Molly pinning her 1…2…kickout! Stacy gets up and grabs Molly by the legs. She slingshots Molly into the corner, but Molly counters and lands on the second rope. She goes to the third rope and moonsaults onto Stacy. Molly gets up and pats herself on the back again. She covers Stacy 1…2…Molly pulls Stacy up by the hair breaking the pin. She stands Stacy up and points to the crowd imitating Trish Stratus. She spins around and delivers the Chick Kick to Stacey Keibler, shades of Trish Stratus. Molly covers Stacy 1…2…3!
WINNER: Molly Holly

JR: King, do you think Molly is trying to send a message to Trish with using that Chick Kick on Stacy?

King: Oh JR, I don’t know, I am only concerned on Stacy, I hope she’s alright! Molly gave her a beating like nothing else, she had Stacy wrapped around her finger, she was just playing Stacy, I think Molly thought she was Trish Stratus!

JR: Good observation King, maybe she pictured her opponent as Trish and just went off, this looks like bad news for the Women’s Champion at Backlash!

Victoria gets in the ring and raises Molly’s hand in victory as they start eyeing up an injured Stacy Keibler. Molly drags Stacy around by the hair and yanks her up. Victoria and Molly circle her like wolves, but Trish Stratus appears on the titantron via satellite.

Trish: Molly, hey Molly! Listen up, last week you and your little bitch over there took me out, you must be real proud of yourselves, but what are you going to do now, take out Stacy? What will that prove? You sure won’t be doing much because taking Stacy out won’t make me go away. You tried making me go away last week, but you failed babe, I am not going away Molly. I am the WWE’s Women’s Champion, and at Backlash, I sure as hell will be there and I will be up in your face! Oh and Molly, if you decide to bring your little slut along with you, I will do the same thing I am going to do to you. While I am on the, Victoria, next week I am going to be at Raw, and you and me are going to tangle it up one more time, Molly I got you at Backlash, but next week, Victoria, you got a date with the Women’s Champ!

Victoria and Molly Holly look pissed in the ring.

King
: Oh man JR, I am so jealous of Victoria, she has a date with the Women’s Champ Trish next week!

JR: Oh King, sometimes I just don’t understand you…

COMMERCIAL

BACKSTAGE:
Rob Conway and Rene Dupree with Coach

Coach: Well just announced over WWE.com, yes, it’s official, due to their victory over the Dudley Boys last week on Raw, La Resistance will be granted a World Tag Team Championship match at Backlash in just under 2 weeks, that’s why I am here standing with La Resistance, guys your thoughts?

Conway: Coach, all you Americans are so alike, you are all so self centered, giving us a lack luster introduction, just to make yourself look good, you are just a pitiful announcer, we are the soon to be World Tag Team Champs!

Dupree: Exactly, and Eric Bischoff didn’t only give us a World Tag Title match, he also gave us the opportunity to choose the Dudley Boys’ opponents for tonight, and what a better chance to really do some damage to our opponents at Backlash…

Conway: …then make them face these guys…

Theodore Long’s music hits as Mark Henry and Rodney Mack make their way down the ramp along with Teddy Long.

JR
: Oh man, talk about taking advantage of a situation, La Resistance choosing Teddy’s Flunkies Rodney Mack and Mark Henry as the Dudleys’ opponents here tonight!

King: Wow, I am surprised the Frenchman actually made a good decision, you know French people aren’t that smart!

The Dudley Boys’ music hits as Bubba Ray and Devon come down the ramp.

JR
: The Dudley Boys have one hell of a task awaiting them here tonight I tell you what!

The Dudley Boys vs. Mark Henry and Rodney Mack w/ Theodore Long
Bubba Ray and Rodney Mack start off the match. They lock up. Rodney Mack puts the pressure on with a side headlock. Mack strangles Bubba, but Bubba Ray powers out and pushes Mack towards the ropes. Mack bounces off the ropes and they both collide, Bubba getting the upper hand and Mack goes down. Bubba bounces off the ropes and then comes back to plant a leg drop onto Rodney Mack. Bubba gets up and Rodney isn’t far behind. Bubba lands shots onto Rodney as he hurls Mack across the ring to the ropes. Mark Henry makes the blind tag as Bubba Dudley backdrops Mack. Dudley turns his attention towards Mack as Henry storms in and clotheslines him from behind. Mark Henry grabs Bubba’s head from behind and headbutts him. The ref forces Rodney Mack back to his corner while Henry body slams Bubba Dudley. Mark Henry bounces off the ropes and goes for a body splash, but Bubba swings around and gets his legs up kicking Henry in the gut. Bubba quickly gets up and DDT’s Mark Henry. Bubba Ray runs and tags in Devon. Devon runs in and stomps the hell out of Mark Henry. He picks him up but Mark Henry pushes Devon away and Devon bounces back off the top and Mark Henry powers him down with a spinebuster. Mark Henry pins Devon 1…2…kickout! Henry picks up Devon and drags him over to his corner. He tags in Mack and they double team Devon. Mark Henry and Rodney Mack nail Devon with a double suplex. Mack runs over to Devon and covers him 1…2…kickout! Mack sits Devon up and slaps on a headlock. Devon struggles in the hold but gets to his feet. Mack still has the hold locked in and Devon hunches over picking Mack off the ground and runs backwards into the corner. Mack releases the hold as Devon unleashes all hell with punches and stomps to Mack in the corner. Mack falls down into the corner. Devon runs and big boots Rodney Mack in the face. Devon picks him up and pulls him over to his corner and tags in Bubba. The Dudley Boys whip Mack across the ring and then nail a double hip toss on Rodney Mack. Bubba runs to go pin Mack 1…2…kickout! Bubba picks up Mack and goes for the Bubba Bomb, but Mack counters and goes behind Bubba and German Suplexes him. Mack puts Bubba throat first on the second rope and starts choking him. Devon runs on the apron and pulls Mack’s head down onto the top rope choking him out. Bubba gets off the ropes and rolls Mack up 1…2…kickout! Devon runs in as Bubba Ray whips Mac across the ring and the Dudley Boys nail him with a 3D. Teddy Long gets on the apron and distracts the ref. Devon goes over to the ref and starts arguing with Teddy. Mark Henry storms in and throws Devon over the top rope onto the floor. Mark Henry and Rodney Mack start beating the hell out of Bubba Dudley while Teddy is grabbing onto the ref’s shirt distracting him. Goldberg runs down the ramp to a huge ovation. Goldberg slides into the ring. Henry turns around and gets Speared by Goldberg. Rodney Mack turns around and is greeted with Goldberg’s hand choking him. Goldberg sets him up and then drills Rodney Mack down with a Jackhammer. Goldberg drags Bubba and throws him onto Rodney Mack pinning him. Goldberg bounces off the ropes and spears Teddy Long off the apron and Teddy crashes onto the floor. Goldberg tells the ref to count 1…2…3!
WINNER: Dudley Boys

JR: Goldberg! Goldberg! Goldberg! Dudley’s have just defeated Teddy’s goons! What an ending, Eric Bischoff is not going to be happy about this one King!

King: He sure isn’t JR, I can’t believe that creep speared Teddy Long! This was a bad move by that man Bill Goldberg JR, you can quote me on that!

Goldberg raises the Dudley’s arms in victory.

BACKSTAGE:
Terri with Y2J

Terri: Chris Jericho, tonight you are heading into the ring to take on another member of Evolution, Batista, here tonight. What are your thoughts going into tonight’s match with the possibility of defeating your 3rd member of Evolution for the third week in a row?

Y2J: Well Terri, that isn’t the biggest thing on my mind right now. Earlier tonight Triple H told me to keep my mind on him, but you know Triple H, he is a snake in the grass, a two timing weasel, never believe a thing out of his mouth type of guy, if Triple H is telling me what to do I think the opposite. That’s exactly what I am going to do. Y2J is going into tonight’s match looking over his shoulder, because Triple H didn’t want me worrying about one Shawn Michaels, well I am going to have eyes in the back of my head tonight, if HBK shows up, nobody is going to hold me back from getting my answers. Plus whatever he has going with Ric and Triple H, I am going to get to the bottom of it. Oh, and Batista? You are just going to be like all the rest, just like Randy Orton, and just like Triple H, tapping out to the Sexy Beast and the Walls of Jericho…

COMMERCIAL

Evolution’s music hits as Batista comes down the ramp along with Ric Flair, Randy Orton, and the World Heavyweight Champion Triple H.

JR
: Well King Chris Jericho has the odds stacked against him once again here on Raw. Two weeks ago Chris Jericho defeated Triple H by making him tap out, last week, he defeated Randy Orton by submission as well, he looks to make it 3 for 3 as he is going one on one with Evolution’s Animal, Batista.

King: Oh come on JR, Triple H’s lose was a fluke, there was way too much interference in Randy Orton’s match, and just by the looks of things, Jericho will not be able to land a shot on this man, no chance, Batista is too powerful!

Chris Jericho’s music hits as Y2J comes to the ring.

JR: I can smell the tension and anticipation for this match, just think what this does to the mental state of the Game if Chris Jericho can defeat 3 members of Evolution 3 straight weeks in a row, with one being Triple H himself!

Chris Jericho vs. Batista
Chris Jericho and Batista stand in their respective corners staring each other down. Jericho and Batista walk up to each other and meet dead center in the ring. Batista starts flexing his muscles intimidating Y2J, but Jericho slaps Batista across his face and refuses to be intimidated. Batista turns his head back facing Jericho and springs out a huge clothesline, almost taking Jericho’s head right off. Batista goes after Jericho quickly. He pulls him up by the hair and hoists him up on his shoulder. Batista runs towards the corner and launches Jericho off his shoulder onto the top turnbuckle in the corner sternum first. Jericho is motionless facing the turnbuckles. Batista rams him with shoulder thrusts to the spine over and over. Jericho falls down to the second rope onto his knees. Batista backs off then starts jamming him with knee shots to the back of the neck. The ref starts to push Batista back and the rest of Evolution cheers him on. Jericho finally gets up and Batista gets a running knee to the side of Jericho’s head and Jericho falls onto the floor through the second and third ropes. Batista tries to go towards Jericho, but the ref still tries to hold him back. Randy Orton sneaks by Jericho and kicks him in the side of the head. Randy Orton walks around the ring like he is innocent as Batista slides out of the ring and picks Jericho up. Batista gets him again on his shoulder, but Jericho slides out of the back and pushes Batista into the steel steps knees first and Batista flies over the stairs. Ric Flair appears on the apron, rips off his Armani jacket and freaks out throwing a temper tantrum distracting the referee once again. Triple H stands on the opposite side of the ring as Chris Jericho while Randy Orton runs over the Jericho and clotheslines him from behind. Randy Orton grabs Jericho up and signals for the RKO.

Shawn Michaels’ music hits as HBK storms out of the entrance gate to a huge ovation.

JR
: Business is about to pick up King, the Heart Break Kid Shawn Michaels has arrived!

The ref turns his attention off Flair and turns his attention towards HBK stopping Orton from assaulting Jericho. Orton runs around the ring out of the ref’s sight. Ric Flair looks on with a distinguished look. HBK stands at the foot of the ramp while Jericho makes his way back into the ring. Batista gets up from the steps and makes it into the ring as well. Jericho bounces off the ropes and goes for a clothesline to Batista, but he barely nudges him. Jericho kicks Batista in the gut and bounces off the ropes and nails a bulldog onto the Animal. Jericho gets up and points directly at Michaels. Michaels backs up with his hands up innocently. Jericho runs, springboards off the second rope going for the Lionsault, but Batista gets his knees up countering Jericho’s signature. Jericho squirms on the mat in pain as Batista gets up and pulls Jericho up. Batista throws Jericho across the ring, Jericho bounces back and Batista looks for the Spinebuster, but Jericho swerves up and over Batista onto the apron. Y2J pulls Batista’s head down hanging him up on the top rope and Jericho lands on the floor. Jericho turns around face to face with HBK. Jericho goes over to the ring post and scales the turnbuckles. Batista gets up and Jericho goes for a cross body onto the Animal. Batista catches him in mid air and slings him up on his shoulder. Batista goes for a running power slam, but Jericho slides out of the back. Batista turns around and Jericho plants him with an Insuguri. Jericho grabs his legs and puts the Animal in the Walls of Jericho. He puts the pressure on Batista almost making him tap, but the World’s Heavyweight Champion Triple H gets on the apron and starts trashing Jericho from the apron. Jericho releases the Walls and goes over to Triple H. The Game holds the belt in the face of Jericho while Batista gets up. Jericho stuffs Triple H in the face and the Game falls off the apron. Batista charges Jericho from behind, but Jericho dodges, Batista bounces forward off the ropes and Jericho lands the roll up. Jericho pins Batista 1…2…Randy Orton rushes the ring to break the pin...but fails…3!
WINNER: Chris Jericho

JR: By Gawd King! Y2J just defeated Batista! Chris Jericho is on the roll of rolls!

Randy Orton rushes Jericho and starts beating the crap out of Chris Jericho. Batista gets up and stomps Jericho down along with Randy Orton. Orton picks him up and plants him with an RKO. Orton points to Batista and the Animal picks him up and plants him down to the mat with a Batista Bomb. Triple H runs into the ring and pulls Jericho up by the hair and Jericho could barely hold himself up on his knees. Triple H presses the belt against Jericho’s bloodied skull taunting him. Jericho extends his hand out for HBK to help him, but at the same time Ric Flair extends his hand out to come help Evolution destroy Jericho.

King: Oh man JR, I now know what the deal was between Ric Flair and Michaels, HBK is going to join Evolution here tonight! You know what a great addition he would be to Evolution JR?

JR: Oh so now you are all for HBK?

King: Anyone who’s smart enough to align himself with Evolution is okay in my book!

Shawn Michaels runs towards the apron, but stops with a puzzled look on his face. He is confused. HBK looks at Jericho and then looks at Flair and Evolution. HBK stops and turns away and walks up the ramp. Ric screams at Shawn to come back and Jericho falls into a pool of his own blood without any help from HBK.

JR: Well King, looks like the plot has just thicken, we need some answers here King and we need them now; I don’t know what’s going on here anymore! Hopefully next week we will get some answers, for JR and the King, goodnight everybody!

Backlash-1.jpg

WWE Raw Presents WWE Backlash
LIVE! on PPV from Milwaukee, WI at 8e/7c

World Heavyweight Championship
Triple H defends against Chris Jericho

Goldberg vs. Rodney Mack and Mark Henry

Intercontinental Championship
Jeff Hardy vs. Christian vs. RVD

Women’s Championship
Trish Stratus defends against Molly Holly

World Tag Team Championship
Dudley Boys defends against La Resistance

moiversion1

Reaction score
BM : Jericho / Batista. yj2 was put over well, and the shawn michaels is gettin great. we still have no idea of his "side"

WM : Molly/ Stacy. but it served its purpose which is a good move.

BP : I would go with Y2J all night long, he's a major star in your show, and all his promos were excellent.

WP : I wouls say your Goldberg, he dosent talk a lot, but it still was pretty good.

AC : Great show. Your Storyline with HBK is absolutely great. We still have no idea of what will happen. It's unpredictable and unpredictable = ratings. You definitely got a reader !!

Line of the week # 2 :
King: Wow, I am surprised the Frenchman actually made a good decision, you know French people aren’t that smart!
ahah, for the second time in a row, I have to protest :) French people ARE smart. This is going to become an inside joke. :)

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: Chris Jericho vs. Batista

Worst Match: Molly Holly w/ Victoria vs. Stacey Keibler

Best Promo: Opening one with HHH and Y2J

Worst Promo: all promos are good but the least one is the Jeff Hardy one

Additional Feedbacks: Great show! HBK's storyline is getting more interesting, I wonder which side he will be. Maybe we will see him made his decision at Backlash. The Goldberg story is also great but I believe he's fued with T'Long will end after Backlash 'coz I know he will go for the much bigger prize than beating Mark Henry and Rodney Mack! lol...

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Best Match: Chris Jericho vs. Batista. Jericho is getting a great push towards Backlash and keeping Michaels side in the dark is really intriguing and is really a captivating angle.

Worst Match: Molly Holly vs. Stacy Keibler. It was nice for it's purpose but the whole womens wrestling aspect is not that captivating.

Best Promo: The opening promo between Triple H and Chris Jericho. Two of the greatest men on the stick around today. These two have a great chemistry together and Backlash is looking phenomenal.

Worst Promo: I would say the Trish Stratus promo. Some of it was a tad out of character for Her but that was not really the issue. It went on a tad too long for my case, it was really the only part of the show that i read and it kinda seemed to take too long.

Additional Comments: Your storyline with Jericho and Triple H is great and is building and building and really is making the build up for Backlash great. Thrown in with the Michaels mystery, simply amazing.

xImpulsive

Reaction score
BM: Chris Jericho vs. Batista

WM: Molly Holly vs. Stacey Keibler It was a good match, but i just can't really get into a divas match

BP: Opening with Triple H and Y2J. Seemed in character and this feud is looking good

WP: N/A all were great, your good at promos

AC: Another Great Show. The Y2J and HHH feud is looking good, along with the HBK and Goldberg storylines. You are very good at writing promos and matches, i will continue to review. Nice job! 9/10

The Anigma

Reaction score
Best Match: Chris Jericho vs. Batista

WM: N/A- In my opinion each match delivered one way or the other.

Best Interview/Segment: The opening segment between Triple H and Chris Jericho- It seemed so in character and the feud is building nicely.

Worst Interview/Segment: N/A- It's been said but I'll say it again. You are the absolute best with promos, dude.

Addtional Feedback/Comments: This was another great show. I was a bit skeptical at first about you writing a WWE BTB because I'm so used
to seeing you with iMPACT but this BTB is great and your doing a nice job with it. The Jericho/Trips feud is building nicely as I mentioned and
I like the way your utilizing Michaels by keeping that air of mystery of what side he's on. The only storyline that I'm not too interested in is the
Goldberg storyline. It's pretty much a given that Goldberg is going to smash Henry and Mack but besides that your building up Backlash greatly.
The shows just keep getting better and better. I'm looking forward to next week. Keep up the good work, man.

The Rated R CMStar

BM: Chris Jerico vs Batista, I liked the match and Y2J is now 3 on 1 o Evolution. Altough with this build up I see HHH winning at Backlash.

WM: Molly vs Stacy, Women's WRestling, you know my thoughts on it.

BP: Initial one with Chris Jericho and The Game. Y2J was really in character.

WP: Jeff Hardy, this time it was just too short

AC: Good sow, altough the ending was more focused on Shawn Michaels's decision than in the victory of Chris Jericho over another member of Evolution. Both main storylines were advanced nonetheless as well as the rest and I will be reviewing

John

Best Match: Jericho vs. Batista

Worst Match: Molly vs. Stacey

Best Promo: triple H and Jericho

Worst Promo: Jeff Hardy

Additional Feedbacks: 7/10 for this show. i read your show every week and really enjoy them. keep up the good work.

PeepShow

BM: Jericho/Batista

WM: Molly Holly/Stacy

BP: Jericho/Trips segment to start the show and Jericho's toward the end

WP: N/A

Rating: 8.5/10

Comments: All of the matches were pretty solid. I'm just not feeling the womens division and have never really been a big fan of it, so don't take the "WM" as a bad rap, b/c it isn't necessarily that. The fallout of the HBK/Jericho situation continues to keep me on the edge of my seat as it continues and not knowing where HBK's loyalties lie. With Jericho though getting the upper hand in the matches, it doesn't generally set up well for him at the PPV, at least not by the looks of things now.

Your promos for some reason this week just didn't seem to be up to par with what I know you are capable of doing. It might have just been me, but IDK. Maybe try getting the top dog at promo's (Christian) a shot in the near future at he wins the IC title at Backlash :wink_5: . I did however like the Hardy promo. It wasn't much special from his as most of the time, but it seemed good for him.

The Goldberg/Bischoff thing is good, but there is just something about it that isn't right. Maybe it's just b/c he's going up against a horrid jobber and a overweight gorilla...lol. Not bad though. I'm interested in the Bischoff thing though, so keep it up.

The show wasn't too bad this week. It wasn't my favorite of the first 3, but it kept everything moving along nicely and it's setting up for a good PPV in my book. Keep up the god work heading into the PPV. You know you have a solid and happy reader. :)