• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW 30th January 2012 - LIVE Dicussion

Crippler

Prove me wrong
don't you get it, the reason he did not except. is cause hhh said hes done with personal issues hes put that behind him, so why would he just accept it straight away.

PHX

Legacy Member
So you have HHH sometime ago saying he wanted to have another shot at it, Taker comes back challenges him and now he says nah I was just fucking around. *sigh*

SAIYANS

don't you get it, the reason he did not except. is cause hhh said hes done with personal issues hes put that behind him, so why would he just accept it straight away.
All a show for the board. This will either keep Ace in power or bring down a McMahon/new GM

PHX

Legacy Member
Guess so just think it's dumb they're doing this again.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
So you have HHH sometime ago saying he wanted to have another shot at it, Taker comes back challenges him and now he says nah I was just fucking around. *sigh*
You're not supposed to remember that, bro.

SAIYANS

Shouldn't he then want revenge on his last three Wrestlemania opponents?
- He retired Shawn.
- HHH put him out and WWE Magazine did a piece about him putting him out for year.
- Edge is retired because of health and he destroyed him in their feud after the banishing

Those are his last 3 people. If you go back there is Batista, who he got the best of.

This is why WWE can never win. people whine and bitch and moan even at the first sight of a new angle. It's ridiculous, just stop and take a deep breath before you go nuts over a storyline. Just watch and enjoy, holy shit. You have no idea what's going to happen yet between HHH amd Taker, theres so many weeks left. Same thing with Sheamus. It's so obvious that Sheamus is the guy deserving all of the spotlight. So charismatic, so likeable. Some of you won't let the WWE build it up at all before jumping down their throat.