WWE Raw 22/7/13 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Man, I'd rage.

I'd mark. Bryan tapping out to the shittiest submission finisher of all time would send his marks over the edge. You thought MITb was funny? shiiiiiit. just wait.

And honestly, why would it surprise anyone? WWE is trying to cement Cena's legacy with an 'epic' title run this go 'round, so having him make DB, the submission guy, tap out would be a nice feather in his cap that already has way too many feathers in it.

Reactions: Roi

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I'm a Bryan fanboy, but yes the butthurt would be fucking amazing. I lurked a few forums after MITB and the posts were just gold.

OMG MINCE VCMAHON BURY BRYAN DANIELS AGAIN!

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
WEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ITS A BEEEIGSGHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I'd mark. Bryan tapping out to the shittiest submission finisher of all time would send his marks over the edge. You thought MITb was funny? shiiiiiit. just wait.

And honestly, why would it surprise anyone? WWE is trying to cement Cena's legacy with an 'epic' title run this go 'round, so having him make DB, the submission guy, tap out would be a nice feather in his cap that already has way too many feathers in it.

Yeah, I want to be optimistic (Bryan shall 'overcum da oddz' whether it be going over Cena or going over Cena AND Orton) but if they had mother fucking Mark Henry tap out to Cena, why wouldn't Bryan do the same? :okay:

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Because by default, Cena just made henry tap, and is going to lose to DB that way. Thats how i honestly see it. If you dont believe me, save it and you can own my sig for a week (you can all take turns) after the ppv. IF DB wins though, its nullified.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I just had the worst thought cross my mind. I think Big Show might return as a face to challenge ADR.

puked on my keyboard

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
> Bryan cuts a promo saying how everyone has tapped out
> Cena laughs
> We are fucked up