• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
*Sees BLFFL post*
*Grabs popcorn and readily awaits Nazi burial*

Anywho, sadly I'm looking forward to the Big E/AJ stuff tonight. Mainly because I expect Big E to get friendzoned since he's done nothing but be sweet and helpful and stick by AJ's side, unlike all these "dream boys" who did nothing but hurt her. :haha: Sounds funny tbh.

Actually no, just give us more hilariously awkward romantic stuff from Big E. That's better. :obama:

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Im actually a fan of Big E, he aint that bad in ring and is hilarious on the mic.

Reactions: Snowman1

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
*Sees BLFFL post*
*Grabs popcorn and readily awaits Nazi burial*

Anywho, sadly I'm looking forward to the Big E/AJ stuff tonight. Mainly because I expect Big E to get friendzoned since he's done nothing but be sweet and helpful and stick by AJ's side, unlike all these "dream boys" who did nothing but hurt her. :haha: Sounds funny tbh.

Actually no, just give us more hilariously awkward romantic stuff from Big E. That's better. :obama:

She's so lucky to have such a good friend like Big E. :obama: He'll be there after her next "dream boy" dashes her hopes, too.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Nah, The preview always looks shit. Their on a roll and I wouldnt expect that to stop now. Please give us Ziggler Vs Del Rio again. Please!

They're*

But seriously, that's all well and good, but it's not even just the preview I'm talking about. I just feel "meh" so not really into tonight's show or what WWE decides to give us tonight.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
They're*

But seriously, that's all well and good, but it's not even just the preview I'm talking about. I just feel "meh" so not really into tonight's show or what WWE decides to give us tonight.

Yeah thats a good thing imo, Usually when I feel meh the show comes out great. I see you live up to your username ;)

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler