WWE Raw 22/7/13 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Sd0ih.png
When?
UK: LIVE!, Tuesday Morning, July 16th at 1am on SkySportsHD3
US: LIVE!, Monday Night, July 15th at 8/7c on the USA Network
Five Point Preview
b0d1c25f81f7eb2ec932f936895c013e.jpg
1. Has Brock Lesnar awakened the beast within CM Punk?
bf905046a00bffd2a2286d242ec86b11.jpg
CM Punk is undergoing tough times. He’s without his coveted WWE Championship, his trust in Paul Heyman has been ripped to shreds and now his body has been batteredby Heyman’s monstrous client, Brock Lesnar.
But could Lesnar’s assault backfire for the Heyman camp? Could it actually motivate, rather than intimidate, the man who built his career on fighting through adversity and challenge? Chances are Punk has something up his straight-edge sleeve for this week’s Raw.
2. Big Show Returns!
653afc070e9fe87c4001f3eaf0e0ceec.jpg
Ever since losing a match to Chris Jericho in May, The World’s Largest Athlete has been absent from TV, except for his participation on the WWE Payback and Money in the Bank Kickoff panels. During an exclusive interview in June, the angry giant revealed: "I'll take time off any time I want to, for as long as I want to!” Will the 441-pounder reveal who or what he’s after when he returns this Monday on Raw?
3. Is the Hall Of Pain poised to induct 3 new members?
d411dc7c4118f7ae661e958d41cfd230.jpg
Last week, The Shield added Mark Henry to its list of massive Superstars the group has decimated with its signature Triple Powerbomb. The assault left The World’s Strongest Man down for the count. But Henry is certainly not one to back down from a fight. Could The Shield have bitten off more than they can chew with this latest assault of one of WWE’s most dangerous and unpredictable Superstars? Something says they better watch their collective backs.
4. Is Brad Maddox capable of running Raw?
81403a6195907de3d83a83346210302f.jpg
He’s young and inexperienced … and he’s in charge of the longest running weekly episodic television show in history. Brad Maddox was put in power by none other than Mr. McMahon himself. Last week’s Raw was the first under Maddox’s reign, and the exciting night still has the WWE Universe talking. It remains to be seen if the young man has what it takes to truly lead. What do you think?
5. Who will The Wyatt's target next?
20130715_RAW_wyatt.jpg
First it was Kane and R-Truth on Raw, then it was Justin Gabriel and 3MB on WWE Mainnt who were brutally attacked by The Wyatt Family. After weeks of hints about when they would officially debut in WWE, the group came out swinging. Now, it’s clear no one is safe from their twisted agenda. But so far, the ragged trio has only offered cryptic clues as to what it’s all about, and especially why Kane was targeted first. Will we learn more about what makes them tick on this week’s Raw Eve

Last edited:
Reactions: GeeTeaIye

GeeTeaIye

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
1. Boring

2. Boring

3. Cool

4. Boring

5. Cool

2/5

Watchable.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
1. Boring

2. Boring

3. Cool

4. Boring

5. Cool

2/5

Watchable.

I wouldnt take the preview for what Raw will actually be like, Its not the most accurate thing in the world.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
No Rhodes? Will be here

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
The thing I'm most interested in isn't even up there and that's the start of the build for Cena and Bryan's WWE Title match.

We know the Bella twins are gonna get involved, but the question is, how much emphasis are they gonna put on that compared with what the main focus of the feud should be, which is building up to that special moment when Bryan finally completes his journey from wrestling in the Indies (and in high school gyms, from what I've seen) to winning the most coveted prize in all of wrestling? There's a lot of interesting things they could do for this feud like having Vince doubt Bryan's ability to truly defeat "his guy" John Cena, the man who has represented his company for nearly the past decade. You could have Triple H talking about how he believes that anyone with the right determination can eventually rise to the top. You could have Shawn Michaels make an appearance on Raw on the go home show and tell him that this is it, this is the moment that Bryan's whole career has been building towards, which all started from the very moment that Michaels himself started training Bryan way back when. HBK could recant what achieving the "boyhood dream" at Wrestlemania 12 felt like and how Bryan has the chance of a lifetime to do the same this Sunday by defeating one of the greatest of all time to become WWE Champion. He could also warn him of how tough of an opponent John Cena is as well.

I'm just hoping that the Bella Hoes and the whole soap opera aspect of them being involved and each taking the side of "their man" isn't the main thing that the feud revolves around. I'm pretty certain it won't be because I don't see how they could build an entire program over just that for the next four Raw episodes.

Reactions: Snowman1 and Roi

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Thanks Alkaline :)

wils172

The Showoff
Reaction score
Website
www.themefreak.net
Probably shouldn't list the date in that format on live discussion threads. It confuses us Americans. Better to list like it usually is "July 22nd 2013" rather than "22/7/13" b/c in America we would write it as "7/22/13"

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
"1. Has Brock Lesnar awakened the beast within CM Punk?"

I'm sure Brock is shaking in his boots lmao. CM Punk =/= beast

Reactions: Shadie T