WWE F4tal 4 Way Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

Reaction score
Well if they had to take the belt off Swagger atleast they put a strap back around Sheamus. It looks like to me that WWE had to choose between Swagger and McIntyre to be the top heel on SD! and since McIntyre never really did get the IC belt back and seems to be the little attention whore he is on Friday Nights, taking the attention away from the WORLD CHAMPION, it could lead someone to believe they might be building up McIntyre to take down the SUPER FACE MYSTERIO.

That's not what I want though, I wish Punk would go after Mysterio. It could continue their feud but this time for the belt. Either Punk or Swagger should get it back, I don't think I am ready for a Drew main event push right now.

xtremebadass

Reaction score
I am not a fan of Mysterio as World Champion. After Mysterio won the belt in 2006 the show turned into complete shit for a good 5-7 months after that. SmackDown! was lacking for awhile now, but now with Mysterio as Champ on top of it, it does not bode well for Friday Nights. Swagger's reign was not long enough to have really cemented him as a main eventer, hopefully he doesn't get thrown to the curb.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Sheamus winning the WWE title was a great decision and it was one of my favorite parts of the night, lets hope for a nice long run now.

The NXT beatdown was way too weak. It wasnt even close to their first Raw beatdown and its on fucking PPV! But I guess they made their point. I was fucking dying when Sheamus ran away those couple of times haha.

The WHC going to Mysterio was a very odd move. I love the McIntyre idea but I dont see it happening. He has such a great look but he is so fuckin green in the ring. Hopefully he can blossom with experience kind of like Orton did. And was there any apperance by Kane?? Either I missed it or WWE dropped the ball big time because I was actually getting into this Kane push and could see him taking the belt off of Mysterio very soon.

Jericho vs Bourne was a nice suprise and a pretty good match with a clean finish from Bourne that shouldnt suprise anyone really.

Truth vs Miz was pretty good also and theyre making The Miz look pretty damn good out there. Hes actually going to make it, big time.

The Harts vs The Usos was kinda sick. Ive enjoyed every single Hart Dynasty match ive seen since they won the gold. They are taking it to the next level. The Usos are pretty awesome too. Theyre like a Skinny 3 Minute Warning, and Tamina does the Snuka Splash perfectly.

Like said earlier, McIntyre is still awkward as hell in the ring but he is making progress. And as much as I hate The WWEs posterboy for PG programming ,Kofi Kingston, he helped them have a pretty good match. I really want Drew to become the real Chosen One but if he dosent improve in the ring then it wont happen, but in every other category the guy is gold.

...god...

Reaction score
Two things: Mysterio's first reign was the biggest piece of shit I ever witnessed, hopefully this will better. It would be funny if this lead to Rey being the one who took out Undertaker and if it leads to: A) A mysterio heel turn or B) A Kane world title run, it can nothing be good.

Well, looks like Triple H will probably not be the one who took out Undertaker as this almost solidifes him returning at Summerslam to take on Sheamus for the belt. Which is pretty cool I guess, but I would have preferred the first. :(

kingovkings

Reaction score
Not a bad ppv as it goes. I didn't really think it would be that good TBH.

But the matches were good. Jericho/Bourne was good match and looks like Bourne's push is still going.

I'm pretty surprised the strap went to Rey =/. I wont judge this just yet i will wait to see how it goes.

Tag match was wicked, Both teams looked good and put on a pretty good match.

Glad Sheamus ended up with the belt :). Agree with above looks like Trips coming back at SS to take on Sheamus. I also would have loved HHH being the one to take out taker but dont look like that will happen now. I did get a mad thought running through my head when NXT guys were on the rampage again last night, I thought watch Trips come out and be the one behind them backing them for a nice little heel turn, But then i hit reality again :D.

But yeah pretty good PPV considering i really thought it would suck

Klide

Reaction score
I had a bit of mixed reactions with Sheamus winning.
First off, With Sheamus winning I was happy that Cena finally lost the title, BUT who he lost it to was Sheamus. This brought me back when he beat Cena at TLC last December this was kind of a ??? What the hell just happen type of win. But I actually like this decision more as I look more into it. Hopefully Sheamus can now have a decent run and actually "BE CHAMP" and have TV time, and it would be interesting to see him react to the NxT angle. Will he turn face? I doubt that but it will be interesting to watch.
EDIT: Lmao at the Bryan chants.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
I'm just shocked that Sheamus actually pinned Cena.

maty619

Reaction score
OMG I had a big post lined up but then I hit backspace and it fucking put my page back :mad:. Anyway in short the PPV was good, I particularly liked Bourne vs Jericho and I am a fan of Bourne's upper mid card push, I want either Bourne or JoMo to win the Raw MITB now. I also liked the Smackdown four way, I was surprised Kane went for Punk and then when Rey won I marked like never before, that seriously made my day, as long as WWE book this well then this has the potential to be great imo. The Raw four way was quite good too, bit of a shitty beat down from the NXTers that shouldn't have had Cena out for a three count. I'm really glad Sheamus won but I would have liked him to get a clean win for the title as last time he won it his win wasn't clean either but now he has the potential to have a great title reign with his credibility at a massive high after imjuring HHH. So overall great PPV :).

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Evan Bourne is officially one of my favorites on RAW. I'm deleting this sig.

Airfixx

Reaction score
Evan Bourne is officially one of my favorites on RAW. I'm deleting this sig.

It's ok... You can admit it... Repeat after me.... "I.... Was..... Wrong." ;o]

The PPV:

I enjoyed that! Not earth shatteringly good, but kept me locked in....

*Was awesome to see Jericho in a one-on-one PPV match for, aside from WM, the first time in what seems like forever.
*Drew/Kofi was decent.... Better than expected.
*Truth sucks/Miz needs better opponents.... Seriously after all the "what's up" nonsense the crowd couldn't give a shit about Truth, thus Miz was only getting heat when taking time to play to the crowd.
*Was expecting a title merri-go-round kinda night, and dispite the 'un-clean' finnishes due to run-ins, they we're entertaining. Rey as champ works for me, but let the bitching commense.
*Natalia kicks ass.... No wonder they keep her away from the Diva's division! Still; looks like there could be a decent match or two with Tamica(sp?) as part of the Hart/Uso fued.)

Is it just me, or did Jericho's promo had a sad sense of "I'm retiring sooner rather than later" about it...

andy31652

Reaction score
Fair ppv tbh

Some excellent matches, storylines flowed

Better than some of the shit WWE puts out