WWE F4tal 4 Way Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

maty619

Reaction score
Errrrrm, wasn't the US title match meant to be a Fatal-Four-Way between Miz, Truth, Ryder and JoMo? I might be going crazy but I'm sure they said that on Raw but then when I looked on wwe.com it was Miz vs Truth. :S

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
^That fatal four way match was on RAW and The Miz won. R-Truth gets his rematch.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Some sick ass matches so far. The card not being over booked allowed for some really good wrestlin g matches to happen so far. And we still probably have a nice NXT surprise or maybe a Kane one coming

Reaction score
IMO the NXTWO should of waited after the match to beat down Cena. Barrett should of invoked his championship match clause and win the title from Cena. But I can't complain with Sheamus having his 2nd reign as champ. I don't get that they beatdown Cena during the match, shouldn't of that been a DQ right there?

chessarmy

Reaction score
IMO the NXTWO should of waited after the match to beat down Cena. Barrett should of invoked his championship match clause and win the title from Cena. But I can't complain with Sheamus having his 2nd reign as champ. I don't get that they beatdown Cena during the match, shouldn't of that been a DQ right there?

No DQs in 4 ways, Cole said it like 234 times lol

CMS

Reaction score
Not to mention, Wade Barret doesn't have his title match anymore