WWE F4tal 4 Way Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

maty619

Reaction score
I hope it is, he is already on his 9th reign is it, they need to slow down with him, he's got another 10 years in him to get titles.

kingovkings

Reaction score
Cena will lose the title, Orton has messed up his weak arsed shoulder so that rules him out.

My guess Sheamus or Edge wins it.

IMO Sheamus and that will bring Trips back into the picture, Chase Sheamus for the title, My guess Summerslam and Trips will lay down and get pinned by Sheamus.

But also Edge could take it and Fued with Trips and leave Sheamus feud with Cena, That would work. But id much rather see HHH put Sheamus over at Summerslam TBH. Then turn Heel.

Reaction score
The only real answer to win the Raw title match is Sheamus. A second reign, even booked not so strongly, will do wonders for him. If he's booked strongly, he's a sure fire main eventer for the rest of his days, booked even somewhat sorry he is where Punk is, an over upper mid carder who can be a title threat whenever. Either way, Orton's face schtick is just Austin stunning people, Edge doesn't need the belt just yet and Cena never needs the belt since he is more over than whomever is champ regardless.

Airfixx

Reaction score
Yeah, the feud had the potential of being feud of the year. But it's been a let down. Mysterio has had the upper hand the entire feud. Ppv matches, SD matches, singles, tag, he's had it all. Punk has this hooded guy on his side but has he actually helped him win?

Yes. He helped him win the first haircut match (when Rey cut a bit of his fringe off on the SD build-up the week before).

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
^still and all, with all the help Punk has, Rey got win every time. The impromptu matches on SD and the PPVs. Punk got one win out of it from what I remember. It was totally unecessary for him to lose his hair. The JBL/HBK thing could have worked well for Mysterio in SES.

Alex C

Reaction score
I think Orton will "be unable" to compete,because of things that happen on last episode of RAW,and that Wade Barret will take his position.Thats maybe what Wade thought in that interview on RAW,and that could be a point of entire NXT invasion.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Yes. He helped him win the first haircut match (when Rey cut a bit of his fringe off on the SD build-up the week before).

Still though, is that a good thing? Punk has the other 2 members of S.E.S. as well as the advantage of having a mysterious masked guy come out at unknown times to help him, yet that's the only win he got? Even the tag matches between Mysterio/MVP against the S.E.S., Punk is on the losing end. It's a one sided feud.

CMS

Reaction score
Is it just me, or has this feud killed the momentum of the pushes WWE was handling. Sheamus and Jack Swagger have lost some steam having to build those 4way matches

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Swagger has lost steam but Sheamus has been getting hotter and hotter imo

Alex C

Reaction score
There are still only 2 matches on this PPV? Thats weird

maty619

Reaction score
Oh shit yeah, haven't thought about that. That is bad hype for your PPV to have only 2 matches anounced with a week to go is it? They will wonder why when they don't get many buys.

Airfixx

Reaction score
^still and all, with all the help Punk has, Rey got win every time. The impromptu matches on SD and the PPVs. Punk got one win out of it from what I remember. It was totally unecessary for him to lose his hair. The JBL/HBK thing could have worked well for Mysterio in SES.

I was merely repsonding to the question 'has the hooded man helped Punk gain a win'.

But, yeah, I wanted to see Rey getting 'pimped' by the SES too.

SenDog495

Reaction score
I bet we'll see the Usos face Hart Dynasty.

Yes. And Eve could put up her Divas Title. They could also add more Fatal 4 way matches. Like Drew VS. Christian VS. Kofi VS. Hardy for I.C. title. I'll probably skip this 1, but buy it on DVD if Sheamus wins title.

Montana

Reaction score
Hmm only 5 matches on the card. Rather boring card. I guess it goes back to the WWE running too many PPV's.