WWE F4tal 4 Way Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

maty619

Reaction score
Only the WWE championship match between Randy/Cena/Sheamus/Edge has been anounced as of yet but I'm sure Smackdown will follow suit this week and put on qualifying matches. It may be a bit early but I want to speculate about a Pay Per View that has fatal 4 way matches for its main events. Thoughts on this PPV, will it just be a cool logo and nothing else?

hbkfan

Reaction score
randy cena edge sheamus looks to be solid match if everybody is healty going into it. i definatly see cena retaning the title tho id like to see randy win it again.

maty619

Reaction score
I can only wonder who will be in the WHC FFW, my prediction is Rey, Punk and Taker. Rey and Punk just because Smackdown always copy Raw, Raw have their Main Event non title feud in their FFW so Smackdown will probably do the same and Taker because he returns to Smackdown this Friday in he is The Undertaker and no one can get between him and the title when he returns. I remember the times when it was something special for Taker to be champ :smh.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
I'm really hoping the Punk/Mysterio feud is over. It was good at first but then started to drag and they had the same fucking joining SES vs hair match enough times already.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I can only wonder who will be in the WHC FFW, my prediction is Rey, Punk and Taker. Rey and Punk just because Smackdown always copy Raw, Raw have their Main Event non title feud in their FFW so Smackdown will probably do the same and Taker because he returns to Smackdown this Friday in he is The Undertaker and no one can get between him and the title when he returns. I remember the times when it was something special for Taker to be champ :smh.

Why would Punk be in it? If anything, Rey gets in cause he beat Punk at the last 2 ppvs.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Regardless if anyone read the spoilers or not, why would they say so here? There's an entire section dedicated to spoilers. It's called spoilers for a reason. And until it has aired, it remains in that section.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Sheamus with a clean pin over Orton Edge or Cena would be ideal. Start thinkin bout the future..

WHC match should be pretty sweet. Swagger needs to retain somehow in order to be taken seriously as the champ and as a main eventer though

straight_edge76

Reaction score
The Smackdown 4 way I am thinking will consist of Swagger/Show/Taker/Rey with Punk moving onto another feud possibly with Kane. That would be the logical thing to do. I honestly wasn't expecting The Undertaker to be returning so early tbh. I was expecting an epic Summer Slam return/owning of the WHC. With that said, I could very well see Swagger sneaking a win here.

Slipknoted

Reaction score
i think it would be nice to let whoever wins NXT in to the four way, they could have a good showing there

maty619

Reaction score
I'd like to see Rey get the WHC at FFW, it aint gonna happen though, Taker will just come in and spoil Rey's, Swagger's (what little there is of it), Show's (or) Punk's momentum and win the title just because he is fucking Undertaker.

xtremebadass

Reaction score
I think the Punk/Rey feud can go keep going forward, but they need a break. Putting both guys in a Fatal Four Way match would be ideal, it gives the fans a chance to see both guys, while still interacting with each other, compete for something else rather than just beating on each other.

Reaction score
as i said a few weeks ago edge will win and edge/orton will carry to summerslam and Cena/sheamus will carry on too.

while smackdown one i think from watching smackdown yesterday, it is swagger/show/punk/taker!. i think swagger will win, but he won't be pinning big show. Swagger Vs Big show will happen at the jUly PPV. Pby Taker/swagger will happen at slam

Reaction score
I can see the finish of the World Title Match now. Punk, Undertaker and Big Show each take their turns hitting their finishers on Swagger. Big Show knocks out Punk with the punch. Taker and Show knock each other out somehow (Taker has Show in the hell's gate and Show punches him. Whatever). Swagger rolls over and puts an arm on Punk for the three. This of course after Swagger spends the entire match getting his ass kicked and not being allowed to gain any heat or control the match whatsoever.