WWE: Big Time

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

CT Styles

^^ Thanks XBA.

im new to this site so i was trying to play catch up with whats goin on in your btb and i like it so far its entertaining has potential. but is cwa and wwe going against each other like the the monday night wars? and whats this new promotion going on will it be reaveled soon?

Alright, Well i started off as WWE but the RR was bad and they had 2 weeks off they then returned with a bang but then another promotion opened, CWA and they slowly built up and started signing Free Agents and then signed some WWE stars and then got a TV deal and are now bitter rivals. RAW is on Monday and CWA Wednesday so they are not in Mon Night Wars and as for the new promotion, well you'll have to stay tuned :shifty:

'To Be Loved' hits and The Opening Video airs as the fans cheer. The camera then pans over this electric crowd at Austin, Texas.

JR: Good Evening Ladies & Gentleman and welcome to Monday Night RAW! We welcome you from Austin, Texas. And I'm sure we have a hell of a show in store for you tonight!

King: I bet we do JR. I can't wait and we have just received word that there is another huge match! A US Title Match! AJ Styles has the chance to become a dual champion if he can defeat Kane tonight!

JR: That should be a hell of a match King. But first GM Bischoff has an announcement he would like to make..

'I'm Back!' hits and the General Manager of Monday Night RAW makes his way to the ring.

JR: I wonder what this could be about King.

King: Me too JR.

Bischoff is in the ring.

Eric: First of all, Good Evening Ladies & Gentleman.

Mixed Reaction

Eric: I have an announcement regarding Backlash that I would like to make. Its regarding the WWE Championship Match between the Champion Chris Jericho..

Crowd Pop

Eric: .. And the Challenger.. Triple H!

Mixed Reaction

5...4...3...2...1 'Break the Walls Down!' hits and the WWE Champion makes his way to the ring after doing his signature stance.

Jericho: Eric, Eric, Eric. How are you going? Look, I am out here for one reason..

'Line in the Sand' hits and Evolution's Triple H comes out by himself in a suit.

Jericho: Hey! What the hell are you doing here!?

HHH: What am I doing here? I'm the challenger and soon to be holder of that WWE title for a Twelfth Time!

Jericho: Actually, You know what? It's a good idea that you're out here. Because you are just the man I was going to mention. Eric: I want the stipulation of the match to be that if Evolution try to interfere, they are fired!

Eric laughs

Eric: Haha, well that kind of has something to do with my match type... ITS A STEEL CAGE!!

Jericho & HHH both look horrified and start looking around uncomfortably. The crowd cheer.

Eric: That's right! A Steel Cage Match. Good Luck!

Eric drops the mic and heads back up the ramp as 'I'm Back!' plays. HHH then looks at Chris Jericho..

HHH: Get ready for your worst nightmare! Because you are not only going in a ring with the Game!, The Cerebral Assassin! But your going into a Steel Cage with the Game!

HHH drops the microphone and leaves Jericho in the ring with his belt over his shoulder.

Jericho watches HHH leave and then...

Jericho: And you're going into the ring with Chris Jericho!

HHH turns around at the top of the ramp with an angry expression on his face.

JR: Well this should be an amazing physical match at Backlash! I can't wait!

King: Neither can I, JR! This'll be great!

Commercial Break

'I Am' hits and the WWE Tag Team Champions make their way to the ring. HBK & AJ work the crowd to big pops as AJ awaits his opponent.

Kane's music hits and he comes out with his US title over his shoulder. He enters the ring and stares down AJ.

Match 1
United States Championship
Kane (c) vs AJ Styles w/Shawn Michaels

They lock up. Kane starts the match up with an uppercut and AJ falls back. He gets up and attempts a dropkick but Kane stands back and manages to slam AJ to the ground from his legs. Kane pins him, 1... AJ kicks out. Kane gets up and starts stomping AJ then drags him from his hair to the corner in a sitting position. Kane then backs away to the opposite corner. Then, Kane charges at AJ for a running knee to the face! Which AJ manages to dodge. Kane limps back from the corner and AJ takes advantage of that and nails some kicks to the knee of Kane. Kane starts to slip and eventually falls to one knee. AJ, as Kane is getting up, runs to the ropes and performs a springboard moonsault and lands next to Kane and then performs a reverse DDT! AJ then gets on top of Kane and hooks his leg, 1...2... Kane kicks out. AJ stumbles up and leans on the ropes as HBK cheers him on. Kane gets up a bit earlier then AJ expected and attacks him from behind and attempts a back submission but AJ performs an amazing Pele Kick to Kane and Kane stumbles back to one knee again holding his head. AJ rebounds off the ropes and nails a forearm shot to the face of Kane and Kane falls back a bit.

AJ takes advantage of this and gets on the top rope in attempt for a Spiral Tap and.. Kane moves and both men are down and the referee starts to make the count. At 5 AJ is up and Kane is nearly up as well. AJ then attempts a dropkick but Kane steps back and AJ lands on his back. Kane then rebounds off the ropes and nails a running leg drop to the head of AJ and pins him, 1...2... AJ kicks out. Kane then gets up and taunts the crowd with the chokeslam taunt and starts measuring AJ. AJ stumbles up and walks into a hand to the throat from Kane and.. Kane lifts him up but AJ got his feet on Kane's chest and used that to push off Kane and flip out of the Chokeslam. AJ then kicks Kane in the gut and attempts a DDT but Kane stays up and AJ falls to the ground but gets up quick he then performs a drop-toe-hold to a charging Kane and gets him in position for a Styles Clash and.. Kane somehow delivers a low blow to AJ and the referee calls for the bell to be rung and Kane cheaply keeps his title and is smiling about it too. HBK runs in the ring and delivers some quick snap jabs to Kane followed by a Sweet Chin Music that doesn't connect due to Kane jumping out of the ring.

Kane walks backwards up the ramp smiling with what he has achieved as HBK helps AJ back up. They get handed their Tag Titles and hold them up to Kane who just smirks and walks backstage.

Winner - AJ Styles via DQ

JR: Well that really disgusts me, when you see that happen. It really disgusts me!

King: Yes but a champion has to do what he has to do in order to keep his belt.

JR: Yeah, well that just takes it to far!

Commercial Break

'It's The Big Show!' hits and the Big Show comes down to a mixed reaction. He enters the ring in an obviously custom made suit with a microphone in hand.

Show: People, You are all looking at the future Hardcore Champion!

Mixed Reaction

Show: After my match tonight with whomever Gregory Helms chooses I will go on to demolish Gregory at Backlash this Sunday. So Gregory! Come on out and tell me who I'm gonna demolish tonight!

Gregory Helms' music hits and he comes down to the ring in street clothes.

Helms: Well, Big Show. You are going to be facing.. The Undertaker!!

Crowd give an enormous pop

Big Show is nowhere near as confident as he was before

Show: Wh..Who?

Helms: The Undertaker, Big Show

Show: The Undertaker?

Helms: The Undertaker.

Show attempts to attack Helms but Helms gets out of the ring and laughs at Show as he realizes what he is going to go through.

JR: Well Big Show certainly has his work cut out for him when he takes on The Undertaker, Later tonight!

Commercial Break

Backstage

Kane is walking around feeling pretty proud about himself with his US title over his shoulder. He is then approached by GM Eric Bischoff.

Eric: Kane, you seem pretty proud about yourself there.

Kane doesn't answer.

Eric: Well don't you think AJ Styles was a bit unlucky there, well with you low blowing him and all.

Kane still doesn't answer

Eric: Not much of a talker are we? Well maybe this will make you talk. At Backlash, you will be in action. Not against AJ Styles, But against Cody Rhodes, The Intercontinental Champion and it will be a ladder match.. But not just a ladder match, it will be a Unification Match. The winner will become the Undisputed Intercontinental Champion due to the US Title being a reference to well, Smackdown which is over.

Kane goes crazy and throws all the stuff off a table nearby.

Eric then runs away

JR: Well Kane will have to put his title on the line and so will Cody Rhodes in a Unification Match! At Backlash!

King: What a match that will be!

JR: And what a match this will be.. Big Show vs The Undertaker!

'It's a Big Show!' hits and Big Show makes his way to the ring in his ring attire.

Then.. The Bell Rings and the lights go out.. Fast-Forward 3 minutes and the Undertaker has just entered the ring.

Match 2
Single
Big Show vs Undertaker

They lock up and Big Show gains the upper hand after just under a minute of jostling. Big Show unloads some open hand chops to the chest of Undertaker and then whips him to the corner and delivers a splash to the cornered Undertaker. Undertaker falls out and Big Show nails a sidewalk slam to Undertaker and stays sitting to cover Undertaker, 1...2.. Taker kicks out. Taker gets to one knee and Big Show awaits him. Taker is up and Big Show attempts a big boot but Taker moves and nails a thunderous uppercut to Big Show, knocking him back to the corner. Taker follows him and unloads numerous punches to the chest of the cornered Big Show. Big Show stumbles out and Undertaker runs to the ropes in front of Big Show and rebounds with a running DDT and he pins Big Show, 1....2... Big Show gets a shoulder up. Taker starts measuring Big Show for a chokeslam. Show gets to one knee and then gets to his other and is up. Undertaker grabs Show by the throat and... Big Show kicks him in the gut and grabs Undertaker by the throat and.. Taker counters in the same way Show did and then rebounds off the ropes and performs a flying clothesline and they both fall down.

Take then gets an arm over Big Show, 1...2... Show kicks out and Taker starts to get up. Undertaker has a breather and then awaits Big Show. Show gets up and they trade blows for a while. Taker eventually wins with numerous punches in a row and then a whip to the ropes and on the rebound he attempts a sidewalk slam but Show gets out of it due to Taker hardly being able to carry him. Show nails a kick to the gut and then a whip to the ropes and a big boot on the rebound, 1...2... Taker kicks out. Big Show is now measuring Taker, when Taker is up Big Show grabs him by the throat and lifts him up and then.. SLAM Taker hits the canvas but in a Triangle Choke position! Taker countered and locked in the Triangle Choke! Show taps!

Winner - Undertaker via Submission

JR: Well what a match and I'm sure Gregory Helms will be happy with how that came out.

Just then Helms runs down the ramp and starts stomping Big Show and then stands over him holding the Hardcore Belt up high until Show starts to get up, then he bails.

King: Hahaha! Look at him run!

JR: Well I would be too King, thats Big Show he's facing.

King: Well, I guess but still, It's funny!

Commercial Break

'I'm Back!' hits and the General Manager of RAW makes his way to the ring in his usual suit. He stands in the ring and smiles before he makes his announcement.

Eric: I hope you are enjoying RAW tonight Ladies & Gentleman, Now you may have read that I have an announcement to make, You read right. I am here to announce the matches for WWE RAW's PPV, Backlash. First off the Main Event, A Steel Cage match for the WWE Championship between the Champion, Chris Jericho & Triple H. Also, the Hardcore Championship will be on the line between Big Show & Gregory Helms, another match which I will announce now, The WWE Tag Team Champions Shawn Michaels & AJ Styles will take on JBL & The Major Brothers with the Great Khali at ringside in case anything stupid happens, it will be a 3 on 2 Handicap match. Plus another match just announced Umaga will be taking on Elijah Burke w/Shelton Benjamin due to reasons backstage and a Ladder Match to determine the Undisputed Intercontinental Champion between IC Champ Cody Rhodes & US Champ Kane. So there you have it, The Backlash card so far.

'I'm Back!' hits and Eric makes his way back up the ramp.

JR: Well what a card we have for Backlash this Sunday.

King: I know JR, A great night-to-be definitely!

Commercial Break

'Line in the Sand' hits and The Major Brothers make their way to the ring. They are looking quite confident as they always do. They enter the ring and taunt the crowd to boos.

Hacksaw Jim Duggan's music hits and He & Super Crazy make their way to the ring.

Match 3
Tag Team
Evolution's Major Brothers vs Super Crazy & Hacksaw Jim Duggan

Brett starts off with Super Crazy. Brett lands some right hands to the head of Crazy and then whips him tot he ropes and on the rebound clotheslines him then tags in Brian. Brian stomps the hell out of Crazy and then taunts Hacksaw and covers Crazy, 1....2.... Crazy kicks out. Brian tags in Brett and Brett picks up Crazy and throws him in the corner where he starts the 10 punches, 1...2...3...4...5...6....7 Crazy manages to block one and push Brett off. Brett lands on the canvas and Crazy gets up the top for a moonsault and.. Brett moves. Brett gets up quite quick and picks up Crazy and lifts him up over his shoulder and walks over to Brian and tags him they then perform their finisher the Major Neckbreaker! Brett then runs at Hacksaw and performs a dropkick to him and knocks him off the apron. Brian pins Crazy with the leg hooked, 1...2...3

Winners - Evolution's The Major Brothers via Pinfall

Brett then goes on the outside and grabs the microphone out of Lillian's lap and smashes it into the head of Hacksaw who is on the ground. He then grabs two chairs and does the unthinkable, A Con-Chair-To!! He then slides them in the ring, One goes on the canvas and the other just gets thrown to the side. Brett lifts up Crazy over his shoulder again and stands so Crazy is positioned for landing on the chair and they get ready for another Major Neckbreaker! And.. WWE Tag Team Champions Shawn Michaels & AJ Styles run to the ring! They enter and unload some jabs to the faces of Brett & Brian, they drop Crazy and trade blows with HBK & AJ. They then both dropkick HBK & AJ and they fall back onto.. JBL & The Great Khali!! JBL kicks HBK in the gut and lifts him up for a Powerbomb, Khali the same but with a Chokebomb and.. HBK punches JBL while he is up and knocks him down. AJ rakes the eyes of Khali and he drops him. HBK then steps back and.. Sweet Chin Music! Sweet Chin Music on Brett as well! AJ low blows Khali and then dropkicks Brian and nails a Styles Clash on him. AJ & HBK stand tall as we go to a Commercial Break.

Commercial Break

Backstage with Todd Grisham

Todd: Ladies & Gentleman I am here with WWE Champion, Chris Jericho. Chris, it has just been announced seconds ago that Evolution's Batista & Triple H will be teaming up to face you and any partner you can find. Who will that partner be?

Jericho: Todd, I am the WWE Champion, I am our savior, I am The Ayatollah of Rock & Rolla, I am Chris Jericho and if I have to I will go in that ring by myself to face those two protein shake sucking meat heads if I have to.

Todd: Right, but will you try and find someone to be your partner?

Jericho: I may, I may not. See Todd, it doesn't matter and this proves it.

Jericho points at the WWE Title over his shoulder

Jericho: See Todd ever since that RAW a few weeks ago I've been a different Chris Jericho, I like this Chris Jericho and I am good at being this Chris Jericho I would like to be this Chris Jericho for as long as I can. Plus, its obvious I am good at being him because of this..

Jericho points at the title again

Todd: Uhuh and how do you feel about facing one of your opponents tonight, Triple H in a Steel Cage where you put that..

Todd points at the title and touches it

Jericho: Don't ever do that again.

Todd: Sorry. Back to the question, How do you feel about facing one of your opponents tonight, Triple H in a steel cage where you will be defending your WWE Championship.

Jericho: I've told people and I've shown people. There's a new sheriff in town and it's me. I said before theres a new Chris Jericho and I feel that another Jericho will be born in that Cage and I have a feeling that I am going to like that Chris Jericho. It's going to be a savage, unforgiving, brutal Chris Jericho and I think I will show Triple H that when I pin him, 1...2...3 in that cage OR escape the cage. Either way I will be leaving Backlash as WWE Champion.

Todd: Ladies & Gentleman, Chris Jericho.

Jericho leaves with the WWE Title over his shoulder.

Commercial Break

'Line in the Sand' hits and Triple H & Batista come out with savage looks on their faces. They are ready to destroy and you can tell. They trash talk the fans as they walk down the ramp. They then enter the ring and climb the turnbuckles and work the crowd to boos in return.

5...4...3...2...1...0 'Break the Walls Down!' hits and the WWE Champion stays in his signature pose for a while before walking down the ramp to a massive pop. He stands on the outside with a cheeky smile on his face.

Triple H & Batista start yelling angrily at Y2J asking who his partner is he just shrugs his shoulders.

It is silent for a few minutes and then.....

'If Ya Smell!!!!!!' hits! The Rock! The Rock is Chris Jericho's partner! Triple H & Batista are shocked. The Rock helped WWE keep its existence at COTC and now he is on RAW! The crowd is absolutely electric.

Main Event
Tag Team
Evolution's Triple H & Batista vs WWE Champion Chris Jericho & The Rock

Jericho & Batista start off. They lock up and Jericho gets a side headlock locked in on Batista which doesn't last long due to Batista countering into a back suplex almost instantly. He covers, ...1 Jericho kicks out. Batista gets up and starts stomping Jericho but then he picks him up and throws him in the corner and then thrusts his shoulder into the midsection of Jericho multiple times. Jericho holds his gut in pain as Batista gets pulled away from the ref but then after the referee has gone Batista charges back at Jericho with a deadly shoulder block which knocks Jericho down to the corner. Batista then arrogantly places his boot on the face of Jericho and pushes it forward into Jericho's face. He then pulls him out of the corner and stands him up and has him in a suplex position. He then lifts him up in a suplex position and.. SLAM!! Batista nailed the suplex and tags in HHH. HHH goes over to Jericho and hooks the leg, 1...2... Jericho kicks out. HHH stands up and signals a title around his waist and trash talks Jericho as well as the crowd. He then puts Jericho's head in between his thighs and hooks his arms up for a Pedigree and.. Jericho somehow counters into a backdrop.

Jericho then runs toward Rock and.. HHH grabs his leg about a centimeter before Jericho would of got the tag. Jericho is now on the ground and HHH attempts to lock in the Figure-4 and.. Succeeds. HHH has it locked in in the middle of the ring. Jericho has nowhere to go and considers tapping. He then tries to hold on and try to reach the ropes but o no avail. Jericho holds his hand up and is about to tap and.. His hand hits the canvas but to use to turn over the submission and he succeeds! Jericho turns over the Figure-4 and HHH is now in pain, the tables have turned. HHH manages to reach the ropes and leaps to Batista's hand and Batista is the legal man but Y2J is unaware. Y2J then gets attacked from behind and punched mercilessly by Batista and then HHH gets out of the ring. Batista picks up Jericho and whips him tot he ropes, on the rebound he nails a thunderous Spinebuster! Jericho is motionless as Batista signals for the Batista Bomb via kicking the ropes and going crazy. Jericho stumbles up via the ropes and then turns around into a kick to the gut from Batista. He then gets positioned in between Batista's thighs and lifted up. Batista throws Jericho down and.. Jericho counters amazingly into a Hurracanrana!

Batista falls to the canvas and Jericho crawls to his corner where a fresh Rock is waiting he is nearly there when he gets pulled back by HHH! HHH has Jericho by the foot bit Jericho nails a deadly Enzuiguri! He then... Gets the Tag!! The Rock is in!! The crowd is electric. Batista gets to one knee, then another, gets up and turns around into.. The Rock! Batista backs away but has nowhere to back away to. He then swings at Rock but the Rock blocks it and nails a right hand and numerous others then goes back taunts the crowd with his right hand and nails another thunderous punch to Batista, knocking him down. HHH is back up and charges at Rock but Rock nails a Spinebuster on HHH and both men are down. The Rock raises an Eyebrow and the crowd pop massively. He then starts to measure Batista while bending down. Batista gets up and walks into a clothesline which he ducks. Rock turns around into another kick to the gut and Batista Bomb but Rock counters into a quick backdrop. HHH gets back up and runs at Rock but Rock low bridges HHH then measures Batista. Batista walks into position for a Rock Bottom. Rock puts an arm over Batista's chest and..

Batista elbows Rock in the side of the head and then turns around to have a breather but.. Codebreaker!! A recovered Jericho nails a Codebreaker which knocks Batista back and into.. Rock Bottom!! Rock Bottom!! Rock nailed it! Rock then hooks the leg of Batista, 1...2...3

Winners - WWE Champion Chris Jericho & The Rock via Pinfall

The Rock and Jericho work the crowd in the ring for a few minutes. An angry HHH then enters back in the ring and helps up Batista. He then grabs a microphone.

HHH: Jericho, Rock you got lucky tonight. I mean, we weren't even expecting a partner for you and you bring out him! We weren't ready! And what the hell are you doing here anyway? You Quit!

The Rock looks around the whole arena with the people's eyebrows as they chant, 'Rocky, Rocky!'

Rock grabs a microphone

Rock: What is the Rock doing here? Look, The Rock says this, The Rock is here for two reasons and two reasons only. The Rock came back to help Chris Jericho against you two, who well, lets face it The Rock doesn't like. Second, The Rock has a little surprise for all of you! The Rock is the new Interim General Manager of RAW!!

JR: WHAT?!

Rock: That's right! Because in those little itty, bitty things you call balls, Eric Bischoff. You didn't even show you have them and come down here and tell all of the people! Tell all the people that you are leaving to another company.

Batista: Wait, wait. I'm not having you as my boss.

Rock: Really? Well the Rock says this, He has directions for you to get over it. You take a left down Jabroni Drive, then a right down Candy Ass blvd and check yourself in TO THE SMACKDOWN HOTEL!!

Batista: Who the hell do you think you are?!

Rock: You know who I am and if you have a problem with it then you or your little boyfriend there can go ONE ON ONE... WITH THE GREAT ONE!!

Batista: You know what? I want that to happen. I want to go One on One with the so-called great one.. At Backlash

Rock does the people's eyebrow around the arena again to a massove pop.

Rock: Rock accepts BUT What do you think about this? A No DQ Match?

Batista: We..

Rock: IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK!

Crowd Pop

Rock: So it is set in stone at Backlash. The man standing next to me will be going against you.

Rock points at HHH.

Rock: And I will be going against you!

Points at Batista

Batista: I...

Rock As well as Crowd: Know Your Roll! And Shut Your Mouth!

Batista & HHH angrily look on as Y2J & Rock walk up the ramp.

RAW goes off the air.

Wrestling Insider -

New Promotion News
We have received information regarding Eric Bischoff's leave and where he has gone to. He has gone to the new promotion opening up. No word on what it is called or where it is or who is signed to it, rumors say they are big stars who have been wrestling practice matches there. Eric Bischoff is currently GM of that promotion.

CWA News
CWA Struggling Financially
CWA has been struggling financially according to inside sources. Charlie Cosgrove is said to be struggling to pay superstar wages and CWA could be in major trouble in the near future.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: Rock and Jericho vs. HHH and Batista

Worst Match: Major Brothers vs. The Crazy Guys

Best Promo: Indeed, the ending part with The Rock

Worst Promo: Big Show and Gregory Helms

Additional Feedbacks: Nice show and good to see how Backlash has been shaped up. This PPV is going to be a good one. I am checking it out.

John

Best Match: Rock and Y2J vs. HHH and Batista

Worst Match: Major Brothers match

Best Promo: The Rock

Worst Promo: Big Show one with hurricane helms

good show 7/10.

The Rated R CMStar

BM: Kane vs AJ Styles, altough it ended in a DQ. I see Styles challenging for the belt a little later, and well, not for the US, but for the Unified belt.

WM: The tag match of The Majors, basic squash

BP: The promo of The Rock, great promo altough the ending was a little off.

WP: N/A, I liked the Big Show promo and I could see that happening.

AC: Good show, all about getting out of COTC and into Backlash.

jbush2008

Reaction score

Good Roster and How do you get those bad ass graphics

CT Styles

^^ I make them, thanks though. If ya want sdome I could probz make some, just pm me.

Wrestling Insider -

CWA Cancelled!
CWA's broadcast this Wednesday has been canceled. They say the reason is because they are having a 3 Hour show next week regarding something big. No Apologies will still be on PPV though.

ooc: No Apologies will be up soon but in recap from. Backlash will be full form its just 2 PPV's is too much.

CWA's PPV, No Apologies will be written in recap due to two PPV's being to much of a workload. Backlash will be in full.

CWA No Apologies Recap

Match 1
Single
MVP vs Ric Flair

The match was controlled by MVP for most of it. MVP started off on the offense with some straight right hands to the head of Flair followed by mercilessly stomping him until the referee broke it up. MVP then dragged a helpless Flair to the corner and delivered a Facewash followed by a confident pin, but Flair kicked out at 2 3/4 somehow. MVP was frustrated and went outside the ring and grabbed a chair. The referee started to restrain him while he was in the ring. This was the perfect opportunity for 'The Dirtiest Player in the Game' and he performed a roll-up pin from behind and stole the win.

Winner - Ric Flair via Pinfall

Charlie Cosgrove came out and plugged the PPV.

Match 2
Xtreme Division Championship
Anything Goes
CM Punk (c) vs Test

Punk controlled the match at the beginning, quickly grabbing a chair and hitting Test with it numerous times, with many near falls. Punk had a ladder from the outside and attempted to strike Test with it but Test grabbed it and pushed it into Punk until he reached the corner. Test then began thrusting the ladder into the midsection of Punk many times and then picked him up and nailed a running powerslam on the ladder. After more near falls and a few minutes further into the match Punk managed to get Test on his shoulders and set him up for a GTS! Which Test got out of and then lifted Punk into a Fireman's Carry of his own and nailed the TKO for the win.

Winner & New Xtreme Division Champion - Test

Match 3
Loser of #1 Contenders Match vs Other Loser
John Morrison vs Booker T

It was a back & forth match the whole time for the first 10 minutes. Morrison nailed a springboard Enzuiguri and thought he had the match won, but he was wrong. Booker nailed a kicking combo followed by a whip and another high kick to the face of Morrison followed by another near fall. Booker started measuring Morrison for the scissors kick. Morrison was on his knees and Booker began to rebound off the ropes and performed the scissors kick but no-one was home. Morrison ran to the ropes in front of Booker and rebounded off them with a running knee to the gut. Booker was bent over holding his gut and Morrison took advantage and nailed a corkscrew neckbreaker!

Winner - John Morrison via Pinfall

Match 4
CWA Television Championship
Single
Christian Cage (c) vs Bobby Lashley

Lashley began to take control of the match halfway through with numerous power moves. Cage seemed finished after Lashley performed a running powerslam and he covered but luckily for Cage he managed to get his foot on the rope. Lashley then got in the corner and measured Cage for a spear. Cage got up and dodged the spear and Lashley ran into the second turnbuckle and stumbled back. Cage got him in position for the Unprettier and.. Lashley countered into a modified back suplex and pinned but to no avail. 5 minutes further into the match Lashley has Cage in a dominator position but Cage gets out of it and kicks Lashley in the gut and then nails an Unprettier!

Winner & Still CWA Television Champion - Christian Cage

Main Event
World Heavyweight Championship
Single
Mr. Kennedy vs Goldberg

Goldberg was in control for the whole match he attempted a spear but Kennedy moved and he gained a well deserved breather which didn't last long. Goldberg appeared behind him and was going to set him up for the Jackhammer but then.. Rated RKO jump the barricade and have chairs! They attack Goldberg from behind nailing him with chair shots. The referee rings the bell but RKO aren't finished. Edge nails a spear on Goldberg as Orton then picks him up and RKO's him onto one of the chairs. Edge then grabs another chair and nails a deadly Con-Chair-To! Orton then gets a shot and Goldberg suffers two shots! He is busted open and in bad shape. Kennedy sits in the corner looking on in confusion. RKO then trash talk to him telling him that it should of been them in the match at No Apologies goes off the air with Goldberg a bloody mess.

Winner - Goldberg via DQ

Backlash April 27 2008

Backlash opens up with a video package highlighting all the rivalries coming into this PPV.

JR: Good Evening Ladies & Gentleman and welcome to the aftermath PPV of Wrestlemania, Backlash! We have some wonderful matches in store for you tonight. Wouldn't you agree King?

King: I couldn't agree more JR! The WWE Championship being defended in a Steel Cage! The US Title & Intercontinental Championship being unified into one! It's gonna be great!

JR: And.. The Returning 'Great One' The Rock will be taking on Evolution's Batista in a No-Holds-Barred Match. This is set to be a huge night!

King: No Doubt!

'Don't Waste My Time' hits and Elijah Burke makes his way to the ring with Shelton Benjamin not looking as confident as he normally does. He enters the ring and just warms up without taunting the crowd.

Umaga's music hits and the Samoan Bulldozer makes his way to the ring yelling gibberish.

umagavsburke.png

Match 1
Single
Umaga vs Elijah Burke w/Shelton Benjamin

They lock up but Burke backs away after a second. Umaga walks towards him and Burke backs away some more. Burke then starts running away from Umaga but Umaga stays on his trail. Burke eventually ends up having to fight back. He starts to land some straight right hands to the face of Umaga but they do not effect him at all. Burke then knees Umaga in the stomach and runs behind to the ropes, rebounds off them but Umaga just nails a deadly uppercut to the oncoming Burke and Burke flies back and lands on the canvas. Umaga then grabs him by his hair and drags him to the corner. Umaga goes to the opposite corner for the Samoan Wrecking Ball. Umaga charges at a defenseless Burke and nails the Samoan Wrecking Ball... To the second turnbuckle, Benjamin managed to move Burke just in time. Umaga is angry and starts releasing his rage on things. He then picks up Burke who is near the ropes and sets him up for the Samoan Spike... But gets interrupted because Benjamin grabbed Umaga's leg and pulled him with all his strength and managed to make the monster almost fall over. Burke gets dropped and lands on the canvas as Umaga leans over the ropes yelling Samoan obscenities at Shelton.

Umaga directs his attention back to Burke who is on the ground starting to get to his knees. Umaga starts to kick the helpless Burke extremely strongly in the gut. He picks him up again and throws him in the corner where he unloads some vicious right and lefts hands. He then strongly whips Burke to the other corner and Burke hits the corner and then gets hit with a running splash from the Samoan Bulldozer. He falls forward and Umaga stands over him then puts his foot on the side of the motionless Burke and kicks him over so he is on his back. Burke is on his back and Umaga starts to climb the ropes. He reaches the second rope, sets himself up and performs a big splash from the second rope! But no-one was him, somehow, someway Burke moved out of the way and both men are down. The referee starts to make the count. At 5 Burke gets to his knees and eventually his feet. Umaga is up not long after that and Burke starts to nail some boxer like right hands that start to take effect to Umaga. Umaga starts to stumble and Burke grabs Umaga by the arm for a whip but can't pull him and Umaga ends up reversing it. Burke rebounds off the ropes and..

Umaga nails a deadly Samoan Drop and stays down for a bit. The referee checks on Umaga and Shelton takes advantage of that to pull Burke out of the ring. Umaga starts to get up and sees that Burke is not in the ring and gets angry. He starts to look around and can't find him. He then sees an innocent looking Shelton Benjamin and yells at him. He then starts to look around the ring and sees Burke he gets out and rolls Burke back in the ring and covers him, 1...2.... Ropebreak!! Burke got the rope! Umaga goes crazy at the referee and starts to assault Burke. Umaga gets up and signals to the crowd for the Samoan Spike and they boo. Burke gets up and ducks a charging Umaga and then performs some of those boxer like punches until Umaga hits the corner. Burke goes back a little bit for a run-up and performs a running flying forearm strike to the cornered Umaga then goes to the opposite corner and runs for an Elijah Express and... Umaga can't get out of the way in time and Burke nails it! Umaga drops forward and Burke somehow pins him, 1...2...3

Winner - Elijah Burke via Pinfall

Burke celebrates in the ring. Shelton then enters and celebrates with him but then starts to stomp Umaga violently and Burke goes to stop him but Shelton pushes him away and Burke says 'C'mon Man' but Shelton won't budge. Burke keeps trying to stop Shelton and then Shelton budges but woth a T-Bone suplex on his apparent partner! Shelton then trash talks Burke and leaves the ring. The crowd boo as Shelton walks up the ramp.

JR: What a disgusting attitude that Shelton Benjamin has!

King: I agree JR! Umaga was already finished and Burke respected the challenge Umaga put up and didn't agree with Shelton's actions.

Backstage in Triple H's Locker Room

Triple H: Dave, You got my back tonight right?

Batista: Yeah, I'll do what I can.

Triple H: What'd ya mean you'll do what you can? You got my back or not?!

Batista: Yes.

Triple H: Good, because at COTC, I don't think you did.

Batista: Oh, C'mon Hunter,

HHH: Don't give me that! You know it! You wanna see the footage!

Batista: No, No I don't.

HHH: Good, See ya out there.

Batista: Yeah. Whatever.

Batista walks out and HHH shakes his head as Batista walks out.

JR: Well could there be some problems for the two main leaders of Evolution?

King: Nah, I don't think so JR, Just a hated moment. Theres alot of pressure on those two tonight!

JR: Well yes there is King. You're probably right. Well anyway, the next match we have is a unification match! The United States Championship and The Intercontinental Championship will be unified next!

Video package highlighting Wrestlemania 24 airs.

'Line in the Sand' hits and Evolution's Cody Rhodes, The Intercontinental Champion makes his way to the ring. He enters the ring and sees his Intercontinental Title along with the US Title hanging above him. Along with the Steel Cage which the belts rope is connected to.

Kane's music hits and he makes his way to the ring through his pyro. He too looks up at the titles when he enters the ring.

KanevsCodycopy-1.png

Match 2
Unification Match
US Champion Kane vs IC Champion Cody Rhodes

Kane nails a right hand on Cody and Cody falls back to the corner. Kane guides him out of there and nails a deadly uppercut which knocks Cody straight back in there. Kane lifts Cody's arms up and rests them on the top of the ropes and unloads with rights & lefts to the midsection of Cody as if Cody was his punching bag. Kane then whips Cody strongly out of the corner and into the opposite corner. Cody's back hits so hard that he falls forward onto the canvas. Kane uses the time he has to exit the ring and grab a ladder. He slides the ladder into the ring and that is when Cody starts to recover. Cody gets up and rebounds off the ropes and into Kane who is on the apron. Cody nails a running forearm to the face of Kane and Kane falls back and knocks his face on the barricade. Cody grabs the ladder and sets it up. He then starts trying to position it under the titles. He eventually gets it positioned correctly he begins to climb. He reaches just under halfway up and seems confident. He reaches the fifth step and begins to feel the ladder shake, he looks down and sees Kane climbing and he tries to stomp him off but he can't make contact with Kane. Kane climbs up some more and is now face to face with Cody.

Cody starts off the fight with a right hand and Kane replies with a right uppercut and Cody falls back but manages to hold on with one hand and regain his balance. Kane swings at Cody and Cody manages to duck and nail a thumb to the eye of Kane and Kane starts to lose his balance on the ladder. Cody goes up one more step and hammers away at the head of Kane and Kane slips down one step. Cody then goes up another step and is on top of the ladder. He sits on top and continues to hammer away at Kane. But Kane manages to block a right hand and punch Cody i the stomach, Cody falls forward and Kane puts his head in between Cody's thighs and.. Off the top of the ladder Kane performs a Powerbomb!! Kane & Cody fall down to the mat and lay there motionless. The ladder falls down due to the impact of the fall. A minute or two goes past and Kane starts to get up to one knee. He then gets to his feet and grabs the ladder that is leaning against the ropes. Kane then starts to move it in position under the titles. Cody starts to move again as Kane is positioning the ladder. Kane gets it directly under and Cody stumbles up.

Cody attempts to take Kane down with a spear but it hardly does anything so Kane then whips Cody to the ropes. Cody rebounds and Kane performs a sidewalk slam but Cody somehow counters into a hurracanrana while he was being spun. Kane falls to the canvas and Cody is on his knees and gradually gets to his feet. He approaches the ladder and fixes it up before he starts to climb it. Cody is halfway there after a while. He is still sore and begins to be able to reach the top of the ladder. He uses that to pull himself up. When he is pretty close to the top he stops and rests a bit but then continues the climb.. The ladder is then knocked over with Cody on it! Kane got up and rebounded off the ropes with a big boot to the ladder. Cody lands outside the ring on the ground and Kane goes out there to finish him off. Kane starts to stomp the motionless, helpless Rhodes then picks him up by his hair and smacks his face against the steel pole and then continues over to the steel steps but Cody sticks his foot out and blocks the connection of his head with the steel steps. He then hits back with an elbow to the gut of Kane and then turns around with a swinging right hand that connects with the right hand of Kane.

Kane falls sideways and lands on the barricade. Cody stands in front of him and measures him up for a dropkick but Kane steps back and Cody lands on the ground. Kane then walks over towards him and walks up the steel steps. He reaches the top and jumps off them to perform a leg drop on Cody and.. Cody moves and Kane lands on the ground this time and he feels the pain that Cody felt. Cody begins to get up via the barricade. He turns around and nails a knee drop that connects with the head of Kane. Kane shows his pain in the expression of his face. Cody goes to the other side of the ring and finds the other ladder. He slides it in the ring and sets it up. He starts to climb but then stops with a cocky look on his face and climbs back down. He exits the ring and goes back to Kane but not by himself, with a chair. He completely assaults Kane with the chair. He then picks up the steel steps and charges at Kane's head with them and knocks Kane out. Kane is helpless and Cody still unleashes all this rage with a chair. He then stands over Kane and thrusts the chair into his midsection forcing Kane to gasp for air. Cody then hits Kane over the head again with the chair and busts him open.

Kane is motionless and on the ground outside the ring. Cody starts to strut back in the ring confidently but sits on the steel steps where Kane is for a little bit just to be a dickhead. He then taunts the crowd and Kane and then goes in the ring the long way near the ramp. He is about to enter the ring when he gets attacked from behind. He then gets a neckbreaker performed on him into the ground. The person then enters the ring and climbs up the ladder already set up by Cody and retrieves the belts. John Morrison is the Undisputed Intercontinental Champion.

Winner & Undisputed Intercontinental Champion - John Morrison

Morrison celebrates in front of thousands of shocked and confused fans. He lifts the belts high and kisses them.

JR: What?! What the hell is he doing here?!

King: I don't know! I thought he was with CWA!

JR: So did I! But now he is the Undisputed Intercontinental Champion! What the hell is going on here?!

King: Look! It's Vince McMahon!

'No Chance' hits and Vince McMahon walks down the ramp with a microphone.

Vince: Congratulations John. Now everyone in here is probably wondering what John Morrison a CWA superstar is doing in a WWE ring. Well, I bought him back. The reason for that, well I am quite a big John Morrison fan and I heard he wasn't happy at CWA. So welcome to WWE John! Oh and EMTs might wanna come down and help Kane over there. Let the show go on!

JR: Well John Morrison was bought from CWA for confidential reasons?

King: something smells fishy to me JR. And Shane betraying his dad? I never thought I'd say this but I can't wait for CWA!

JR: Well yes I will let you say it for me, I don't ever, ever wanna say it.

Judgment Day Promo Airs

'It's A Big Show!' hits and the #1 Contender for the Hardcore Championship makes his way to the ring. He enters the ring and signals a title around his waist to the crowd who give a 50/50 response. He keeps his cocky expression on his face the whole time.

'Gregory Helms!' hits and Gregory Helms, the Hardcore Champion makes his way to the ring with the title over his shoulder looking nowhere near as confident as Big Show.

helmsvsshowcopy.png

Match 3
Hardcore Championship
Hardcore
Gregory Helms (c) vs Big Show

Big Show stands in front of Gregory looking cocky. He starts walking towards Gregory and Gregory kicks him in the groin. Big Show stops momentarily and bends over to try and relieve the pain but Gregory isn't finished. He rebounds off the ropes to the side of Show and nails a knee to the side of the head and then exits the ring and goes to the announcer's section. He grabs a chair and enters the ring behind Show and attacks him from behind with the chair. He hits Show with it numerous times to the back of the head and back. He kicks Show in the groin again from behind and Show falls down. Helms then hooks the massive leg of Show and the referee makes the count, 1....2.... Show kicks out! Helms cannot believe it. He gets up as Big Show starts to get to one knee. Helms goes to the front of Show with the chair and strikes it at him but Show blocks it with his hand and gets to both feet. He then performs an uppercut to Helms then lifts him up above his head and drops him behind him. Big Show picks up Helms and whips him to the ropes. Helms rebounds into a big boot. Show picks him up and has him in a chokeslam position. Show lifts up Helms up and SLAM!! Big Show nails the Chokeslam and puts his foot on Helms chest as the referee makes the cover, 1...2...3

Winner & New Hardcore Champion - Big Show

JR: Well a relatively easy match for Big Show who is now the Hardcore Champion. Helms started off strong but speaking of strong Big Show is damn strong.

King: I know exactly what you mean JR.

-----Part 1 Finished-----

Thanks for editing it Chuck​

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Nice Part 1 and what a shocker was made by John Morrison, lol..., and as what I thought, Big Show is going to squash Helms but I see that Helms is going to reclaim his title back. I'll give you a full review when Part 2 is up.

CT Styles

-----Part 2-----

JR: Now King, I think this match may get very heated. It's Batista taking on The Rock.. In a No DQ match. This match was made official on Monday's RAW and Rock made it a No DQ. This is sure going to be a hell of a match.

King: I agree and there will be blood, sweat and tears in that ring I guarantee it. Rock vs Batista in a No DQ, is next!

RAW recap plays. It also shows Rock & Batista's encounter.

'Line in the Sand' hits and Batista makes his way to the ring with boos. He enters the ring looking very cocky and works the crowd. They don't like him and boo in return. Batista then starts warming up.

Silence as they await his opponent.

'If Ya Smelllll!' hits and The Rock makes his way to the ring with an enormous pop. The crowd is electric and The Rock knows it. The interim General Manager of RAW then steps on the apron and climbs the turnbuckle and raises his arm to a big pop. He then enters the ring and sees his opponent, Batista.

Match 4
No DQ
RAW GM The Rock vs Evolution's Batista

The Rock stares down Batista with the people's eyebrow. He then stops and looks at Batista seriously and Batista charges at him with a clothesline which Rock ducked. Rock starts to nail some right hands to the turned around Batista. Rock starts layin' the Smackdown on Batista, he then lifts his hand up and the crowd cheers and Rock goes for a more powerful punch but Batista ducks and then thrusts his shoulder into the midsection of Rock and pushes him to the corner where he follows up with some more shoulder thrusts tot he midsection of Rock. Rock feels the pain and then starts to hammer away at the back of Batista's back but Batista won't let up. Batista then backs away a bit to get a bigger run up for his shoulder thrust, he charges at Rock but Rock moves and Batista's shoulder hits the metal pole. He stays in that position for a while as Rock has a bit of a breather. Batista starts to get himself out of that position and is greeted by a kick to the gut from Rock and a whip to the ropes. Batista rebounds off and Rock attempts a spinebuster but before he can nail it Batista nails a diving shoulder block which knocks Rock down. Batista uses the time to go to the outside of the ring.

Batista searches under the ring and pulls out a trashcan. He throws it in the ring along with a chair that he got out of there. Rock is back up and awaits Batista. Batista picks up the trashcan and tries to nail a shot to the head of Rock but Rock throws his arms up and blocks it. They are both fighting over the can until Rock kicks Batista in the gut and Batista releases his hold. Rock then smacks it over the head of Batista and sets him up for a Rock Bottom. Batista struggles and then elbows Rock in the side of the head before he can nail the Rock Bottom. Rock stumbles for a bit and Batista nails a thunderous clothesline to Rock and covers him, 1.... Rock kicks out. Batista grabs the chair and measures Rock as he gets up. Rock eventually gets up and walks straight into a chair shot to the face and he drops back down. Batista drops to his knees and covers Rock, 1...2... Rock kicks out. Batista gets the trashcan that was used before and starts top measure Rock again. Rock gets up and kicks Batista in the gut, causing him to drop the trashcan and whips him to the ropes. Batista rebounds and Rock nails a spinebuster on Batista and starts measuring him.

Batista stumbles up and walks into a massive clothesline from the Rock and Rock starts to work the crowd, then gets the chair. Batista gets up and ducks a chair shot and rebounds off the ropes and nails a spear to the midsection of Rock. Rock is motionless on the canvas as Batista starts to stomp him numerous times and then starts to shake the ropes and taunt the crowd for the Batista Bomb. Rock gets up and Batista kicks him in the gut and places him in between his thighs. Rock though, counters into a backdrop and drops to his knees for a breather before picking Batista back up and attempting a DDT.. and nails it. Batista is laid flat out on his back and Rock notices. Rock then stands over Batista and taunts the crowd for the People's Elbow. He slowly takes off his elbow pad and throws it in the crowd and runs to the ropes and runs over Batista then sets up for The People's Elbow! But Batista reached up and held the chair up as Rock's elbow came down and Rock is in tremendous pain. He holds his elbow and lies on the mat. Batista is back up and starts stomping Rock's elbow and Rock is in horrible pain. Batista then locks Rock in an armbar.

Rock manages to somehow reverse into an arm drag but Batista is back up and Rock doesn't manage to have his breather. Rock gets up still nursing his elbow and Batista just rebounded off the ropes with a big boot and Rock alls back. Batista pins him confidently, 1....2.... Rock just kicks out! Batista can't believe it and starts to taunt the crowd for the Batista Bomb again. Rock gets up again and Batista sets him up again and.. Rock nails a Low Blow! Batista is groggy and Rock nails a Rock Bottom! Rock pins Batista, 1....2..... Batista kicks out!! Rock can't believe it and he pins him again, 1....2.... Batista kicks out again! Rock grabs the chair and places it back on the canvas and starts measuring Batista again. Batista gets up and elbows Rock in the side of the head when he attempts another Rock Bottom, he then lifts Rock up for a spinebuster but while in the air Rock changes position and nails a Rock Bottom onto the chair!! Rock moves the chair then pins Batista, 1...2...3

Winner - The Rock via Pinfall

Rock stays down on the canvas as the crowd cheer extremely loud.

JR: Well the Rock's first match back was a success! The interim General Manager of RAW came out on top!

King: I know and what a match it was, I must say I was quite surprised that Evolution didn't interfere.

JR: Yes I am too King. Oh well more of Evolution is up next when they take on WWE Tag Team Champions Shawn Michaels & AJ Styles in a handicap match. It will be the Major Brothers and JBL.

Wrestlemania 24 highlights play.

JR: Well here comes a very heated match to say the least.

'Sexy Boy' hits and the Showstopper makes his way to the ring. He does his usual pyro taunt and then enters the ring and awaits his partner.

'I Am' hits to a massive pop as the other half of the WWE Tag Team Champions makes his way to the ring and joins his partner.

'Line in the Sand' hits and The Major Brothers come out to boos.

JBL's music hits and the crowd boo some more for him as he comes out with the Great Khali.

Match 5
3 on 2 Handicap Match
Evolution's Major Brothers & JBL w/Khali vs WWE Tag Team Champions Shawn Michaels & AJ Styles

AJ & Brett start off. They lock up and AJ knees him in the gut and throws him to the corner and kicks him many times in the gut then tags in HBK. HBK comes in and nails some knife edge chops to the chest of the cornered Brett. Michaels then arm drags Brett back into the center of the ring. Brett gets to his knees and starts getting up but is greeted by a running low dropkick from Michaels which knocks him back down again. Michaels tags in AJ. AJ measures Brett as he is getting up and goes behind him to nail a German Suplex! Brett is in horrible pain and AJ pins him, 1....2..... Brian breaks it up. Brian dropkicks AJ in the face as he is getting up and then helps Brett up. Brett then goes over and tags in Brian. Brian is in and starts to stomp AJ who is on the canvas. Brian then guides AJ up and whips him to the ropes. AJ rebounds and gets hit with another dropkick. Brian then picks up AJ and lifts him over his shoulder for the Major Neckbreaker. He walks over and tags in Brett who gets ready for the maneuver. Brian turns around so AJ is facing Brett and... He walks into a superkick! Brian falls back and AJ lands on the canvas with him. Brett can't believe it and tags in JBL.

JBL picks up AJ and grabs his hand. He then pulls AJ towards him and AJ gets hit with a clothesline. JBL then pulls him again and AJ receives another clothesline. JBL then drops AJ to the ground and then covers him, 1...2... AJ kicks out. JBL then gets up and tags back in Brett. Brett starts to stomp AJ and then climbs onto the top rope opposite Michaels, AJ's partner. Brett is up there and stands up, in position for a top rope maneuver. Brett is set to jump but he then gets pushed off, by Michaels. Brett falls forward and AJ crawls over to Brett and pins him, 1...2 Brett kicks out. AJ then starts to crawl to the opposite side where his partner HBK is. AJ is halfway there and then 3/4 there. He starts to reach out but then feels a tug on his boot, its Brett. Brett starts to pull AJ back and starts to succeed but AJ starts stomping Brett. Brett won't let go though. AJ then leaps towards HBK and.. Misses. Brett then grabs AJ's other boot and pulls him back as Brett starts to get to his feet. AJ is in a wheelbarrow type position with Brett and then starts to move his kegs up. He then somehow nails a hurracanrana! Brett falls forward and AJ leaps for HBK and.. Gets the tag!

HBK is in the ring and JBL runs at him, Michaels ducks a clothesline attempt and then nails some knife-edge chops to the chest of JBL when he turns around. JBL is in the corner and then gets whipped to the ropes out of the corner but JBL reverses it. Michaels rebounds off the ropes and nails a flying forearm! He then kips up! JBL gets up and Michaels nails an inverted atomic drop and is gives him a right hand. And right after nailing the right hand Michaels gets jumped by Brett from behind, Brett is the legal man as well. Brett hammers away at the back of Michaels and Michaels eventually gets to the canvas. Brett then climbs to the top rope again. Brett stands on the top rope and leaps off! Nailing a diving elbow drop on Michaels! Brett has a breather as Michaels is getting up. Michaels gets up and Brett appears knelt down behind him for a low blow. But somehow AJ dropkicks Brett away but then AJ gets attacked by a recently recovered Brian and that goes to the outside. Michaels turns around and sees Brett on the canvas and Michaels goes to the corner as the crowd cheers for Sweet Chin Music. Michaels starts to tune up the band...

...5! Michaels starts sidestep towards Brett in search of Sweet Chin Music but right at the last second JBL runs in the ring with a chair and clocks Michaels over the head with it. The referee rings the bell.

Winners - WWE Tag Team Champions Shawn Michaels & AJ Styles via DQ

JBL starts to beat the crap out of Michaels with the chair and then instructs Khali to come in the ring. Brian comes in the ring with a bloody AJ. Brett goes to the outside and grabs a table which he sets up in the ring. JBL grabs Michaels by the hair and yells 'I hate you, you pathetic has-been!' He then throws the motionless, bloody Michaels to The Great Khali. Khali grabs Michaels and lifts him up in position for the chokebomb and JBL lifts AJ Styles up for a Powerbomb in front of the table. Then.. Both JBL & Khali nail their respective finishers on HBK & AJ through the table! The Majors, JBL & Khali then leave the beaten up WWE Tag Champs in the ring as they leave.

JR: Well what a disgusting act! AJ Styles & HBK had the match almost won and JBL had to ruin it! That is despicable!

King: I know JR it really was disgraceful.

Promo for Judgment Day airs

Backstage in Y2J's Locker Room

Y2J is seen lacing up his boots when Vince McMahon walks in.

VKM: Hello Chris.

Jericho doesn't acknowledge McMahon.

VKM: I had a feeling you would be like that. Well, I just want you to know something. Tonight, whether you like it or not Triple H will be leaving Backlash the WWE Champion.

Jericho then looks up at McMahon and walks directly at him trapping him against the wall.

Jericho: Look Vince. I don't need you coming in here telling me what the result of this match is. I am the WWE Champion. I worked so hard for this and I have finally achieved this. I came back and I saved us! What have you saved us from? Nothing, hell you've showed your wrinkly white ass on International television. You've screwed two of your best performers of all time. I work hard everyday, thats why I have a successful WWE career and music career. I was the first Undisputed Champion and I don't care what you think about that! I am going out there, entering that steel cage and putting my WWE title on the line and there is nothing that is going to stop me. Not You, not Hunter, not Evolution, not the crowd, not nothing!

Vince: I also had a feeling you'd be like that aswell.

Vince walks off laughing.

Jericho just continues getting ready.

JR: Well perhaps McMahon has something in store for the WWE Champion Chris Jericho?

King: I think he may, I am not quite sure but I wouldn't bet against McMahon.

JR: No neither would I.

'Time to Play the Game!' hits and the #1 Contender Triple H makes his way to the ring surrounded by a steel cage.

'Break the Walls Down!' hits and the WWE Champion Chris Jericho walks down the ramp to a massive pop. He though, doesn't smile he just walks directly down to the ring.

Main Event
WWE Championship
Steel Cage
Chris Jericho (c) vs Triple H

They both check out the cage until the bell rings. Once the bell rings their attention directly goes on each other. Both men watching each other's moves, not missing a thing. They circle around the ring while not taking their eyes off one another. The crowd is electric but yet split in half. 50% Y2J chants and 50% Triple H chants. They then narrow down the space between each other and go face to face. HHH now has a smirk on his face but Jericho's never changes. They stare off until HHH strikes! HHH nails a right hand on Jericho who holds his jaw and then.. Jericho replies with a right hand of his own! They both trade blows for a minute or two until Triple H then whips Jericho to the ropes. Jericho rebounds and sees a high knee coming so he sidesteps it and pushes off HHH to the ropes on the right of HHH. Y2J then rebounds and nails a front dropkick. But HHH catches his feet in midair and Y2J drops to the ground as HHH still has grip of his feet. HHH then falls back, launching Y2J into the steel cage. HHH gets back up and taunts the crowd but Y2J appears behind him! He must of blocked the impact. He rebounds off the ropes and nails a running one handed bulldog on HHH.

HHH lands face first on the canvas and Jericho starts to climb up the cage. He climbs the turnbuckles and reaches up to the top of it. He starts to pull himself up but that is right when HHH gets back to his feet. HHH starts to climb behind Jericho and tries to pull him down but Jericho hangs on to the top. He then starts to kick from behind and nails HHH square in the jaw. HHH starts to wobble but Jericho still stays focused and tries to escape the cage. HHH then falls back to the canvas. The impact makes Jericho start to lose balance and one of his hands slip off. He is now hanging by one hand and nearly falls back down but still attempts to get back up there which he does. He then lifts his feet up to escape but HHH is back up and he appears in between Jericho's thighs. HHH then performs a Double A spinebuster on Jericho! Jericho is lade out in the middle and HHH pins him, 1....2 Jericho kicks out! HHH then goes to the corner and starts to measure Jericho. He runs at him and performs a running knee drop to the head of Jericho. He then stomps him a few times and picks him up. He throws him in the corner and nails some straight right hands to the face of Jericho.

HHH then turns Jericho around and forces Jericho's face into the steel cage making Jericho's face be like the cheese on a cheese grater. After rubbing Jericho's face along the cage HHH throws the bloody Jericho into the middle of the ring, drops to his knees and covers him, 1...2... Jericho kicks out! HHH then performs his signature taunt and starts to measure Jericho. Jericho gets up and walks into a kick to the gut. He is in position for the Pedigree and.. Counters into a backdrop! Jericho drops to his knees and leans on the ropes. HHH though, gets up earlier then Jericho expected and charges to the back of Jericho and knocks Jericho into the wall of the steel cage again. HHH drags Jericho by his feet to the middle of the ring but Jericho manages to get on one foot and nail an Enzuiguri out of nowhere!! HHH drops to his knees and then falls down. Jericho has a breather on the ground and then gets up. He taunts the crowd with his signature taunt and then grabs HHH by the legs for the Walls of Jericho! Jericho is struggling to get it locked in and is turning trying to get it locked in but can't succeed. Jericho then moves his grip lower down the legs of HHH and launches him into the wall of the steel cage!

HHH is leaning against it and Jericho then rubs his face in it and then shoves HHH down into the middle of the ring. Jericho then runs to the second rope and springboards off it for a Lionsault!! He nails it and pins HHH, 1.......2........ HHH kicks out!! Jericho can't believe it and pins him again, 1...2... HHH kicks out again! Jericho can't believe it and runs to the ropes again and performs another Lionsault! But HHH puts his knees up and Jericho lands on HHH's knees and screams in pain. A bloody HHH then stumbles up and clotheslines a just standing Jericho. Jericho falls down and HHH covers him again, 1...2... Jericho kicks out! HHH then grabs Jericho's legs and attempts to lock in a Figure-4 and.. After a minute of two of struggling he finally gets it locked in! Jericho is screaming in pain and considers tapping. He holds his hand up and.. He takes the pain for a bit longer then considers to tap again. He then starts to try and move towards the ropes. He grabs the ropes but the referee tells him ropebreaks don't count so Jericho uses the ropes as leverage to try and turn over the submission. He turns and tries with all his strength to turn it over and.. He gets it!

Now HHH is in the pain and He considers tapping but then gets out of it. Both men are down and in a pool of their own blood and exhaustion. Again the crowd is split in half chanting for their favorite. Jericho starts to move first and uses the turnbuckles as leverage to get to his feet. He then starts to climb them, slowly. HHH is now starting to move and sees Jericho. Jericho is in the same position as last time, hanging on the top bit. HHH does the same on the ropes though. Jericho struggles but eventually starts to lift himself up and his knees are on the top, now its just a matter of getting completely up there. HHH is a little bit ahead of him and manages to get to the top and is about a meter away from Jericho. He finally gets to the top a little before Y2J. But they are now standing on the top of the cage. They stare off. HHH is smiling as is Jericho, both of them bloody all over. HHH then attempts to punch Jericho but Jericho steps back managing to keep his balance. HHH though, moves a step forward and follows Jericho. Jericho ducks a swing from HHH and nails a knife-edge chop on HHH who loses his balance momentarily. They both stare off again but they are not smiling this time.

Jericho then nails a right hand on HHH and HHH wobbles again but regains his balance and nails two straight right hands and Jericho nearly falls off. HHH then sees Batista walking down to the ring. HHH tells Batista to climb up and help him but Batista refuses, to boos. HHH starts yelling at him and threatens him if he doesn't come up. Batista starts to climb. HHH then nails an enormous right hand to the face of Jericho and Jericho falls back down! But he doesn't fall into the ring! He falls onto the ground outside! Thanks to HHH, Jericho is still the WWE Champion!!

Winner - WWE Champion Chris Jericho via Escaping the Cage

Triple H cannot believe it and is extremely angry. He climbs down to Batista and Batista offers his condolences and HHH looks at him. He then kicks him in the gut and plants him with a Pedigree on the ground outside the ring! He then yells 'Evolution is Dead!' at Batista and the crowd cheer massively at HHH who walks up the ramp absolutely livid with what just happened.

Backlash goes off the air.

ooc: Didn't have time for GFX, I may add them later if I get a chance.​

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

bm: m/e steel cage match was awesome
wm: big show squashing helms
bp: i liked matista and hhh
wp: n/a
af: good show man, and the y2j era continues

The Rated R CMStar

BM: The Steel Cage match, made even better by the ending

WM: None, I like the squash and the fact that logic prevail and Big Show won

BP: I liked the Batista/HHH interaction.

WP: None.

AC: Good PPV, good to see Y2J still champ and I am curious on what's next for Batista/HHH.

xtremebadass

BM: Y2J vs. HHH was fucking awesome, puts my Backlash match to shame for sure *goes off to cry in the corner*

WM: Show vs. Helms, basic squash, but I see what it's purspose was

BP: Game and Animal

WP: N/A

AC: Really great PPV here DX, I loved Batista and the Rock, but after reading the Cage match, I had to change my BM, every match was great and your work definitely shows, pat yourself on the back, I will pat your other shoulder lmao, double pat on the back!

xImpulsive

Reaction score
BM: Y2J vs. HHH was defiantly the best match. It was put together perfectly and was pretty awesome. Nice job

WM: Show vs. Helms, squash match, but it gets Show over, nice

BP: Batista and Triple H, in character and nice choice of words used

WP: N/A all were good

AC: Really nice PPV. I liked all the matches pretty much, well written nice job. Thought you did a really good job on this PPV. The cage match was deff the match of the night. You are deff improving, nice job. All promos were good to, i thought the HHH and Batista one was the best, it was good. Nice job overall on the PPV. 9/10

Review for Review plz

Status
Not open for further replies.