WWE: Big Time

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
BM= Undertaker vs Edge
WM= None but poor way for Flair to retire
BP= Charlie and McMahon. The companies feud is awesome.
WP= None

Great Wrestlemania 9/10

CT Styles

Wrestling Insider -

WWE News

Rumors are circulating that John Cena is set to open up RAW this Monday. No word on what he will be talking about as of yet, perhaps his shoulder which he may have injured at Wrestlemania where he retained his WWE Title against Chris Jericho. More backstage gossip reveals that the vacant WWE Tag Team titles will be on the line aswell. It is unknown in what way or who will be fighting over them though. More RAW news, CWA's Charlie Cosgrove will be appearing on RAW to announce who his 5 men will be to represent CWA in the 10 Man Hardcore Elimination Tag at COTC, it will be Team WWE vs Team CWA.

CWA News

Bobby Lashley & Christian Cage are set to cross paths on this weeks episode of 'Rage!' since Bobby Lashley won a Fatal-4-Way match on the last edition of CWA to become the #1 Contender for Christian's CWA TV Title at CWA's PPV after 'Clash of the Companies' titled 'No Apologies'. More news says that there will be a tournament held in the next few weeks to determine who the new #1 Contender for Mr. Kennedy's newly won World Title will be, the competitors are Booker T, Former Champion Randy Orton, Goldberg, Edge, Brock Lesnar & John Morrison.

Plus, CWA PPV's announced are:

April: Clash of the Companies
January: Final Fight
February: Hell's Playground
March: March of Massacres
April: Clash of the Companies
May: No Apologies
June: Pain For Pride
July: Revenge
August: Respect in Earned (2nd Biggest PPV, behind Final Fight)
September: Interactive Encounter (Like Cyber Sunday)
October: Helloween
November: Honor or Horror (Like the Royal Rumble)
December: X-Mas Execution

WWE Power 10

#1 John Cena
#2 Jeff Hardy
#3 Undertaker
#4 Chris Jericho
#5 Shawn Michaels
#6 Elijah Burke
#7 Umaga
#8 Batista
#9 Triple H
#10 The Great Khali

CWA Power 10

#1 Mr. Kennedy
#2 MVP
#3 Randy Orton
#4 Christian Cage
#5 Bobby Lashley
#6 CM Punk
#7 Cryme Tyme
#8 Rob Van Dam
#9 Rey Mysterio
#10 Test

More News

The CWA Clash of the Companies poster has been leaked onto the internet.

CWAposter.png

What does everyone think of the poster?

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: The Streak vs. Streak match between Edge and Undertaker is a great match.

Worst Match: Khali/Batista, really didn't liked the match.

Best Promo: The Company war, I wonder what is VKM's secret???

Worst Promo: n/a

Additional Feedbacks: Great PPV, Good to see Kennedy is finally the champ, the whole show is great and it really adds some curiosity on CWA's invasion as it continues during the PPV.

Reaction score
BM:Orton vs Kennedy
WM: Can't say any of them was
BP: Company feud proposal
WP: None

Well I was just skimming through the btbs and when I read you're Wrestlemania show , I couldn't help but to comment. This was really a great ppv. I love how you wrote the matches and everything. Keep it up man :)

CT Styles

Monday Night RAW April 1 2008

The Intro doesn't play, 'My Time Is Now' hits instead. John Cena, The WWE Champion who retained against Chris Jericho at Wrestlemania last night comes out. With his arm in a sling. People in the crowd look scared as the WWE Champion enters the ring and holds a microphone.

Cena (In a sad voice): Ladies & Gentleman. You would of seen me last night defeat Chris Jericho but you would of seen something else in that match, you would of seen Chris Jericho nail a Codebreaker on me outside the ring. When I flew back I hit my shoulder very hard and awkwardly on the metal pole and injured it. Badly. I tore my pectoral muscle, now this is the first time I have done this so I am unsure how long it will take until I recover, most likely months. Therefore I have to surrender the WWE Title.

Crowd yell No and children are crying.

'No Chance' hits and Vince McMahon comes out with a microphone.

Cena hands Vince the title with a sad face.

Vince: Thank You John, I wish you luck in your surgery. Now since we are now without a WWE Champion, tonight we will crown a new one, that's right tonight the vacant WWE Championship will be on the line and I will announce the competitors soon.

'Sexy Boy' hits and the crowd pops as The Heartbreak Kid comes out.

HBK: Vince, Vince, Vince. We all saw me beat JBL last night at Wrestlemania, surely thats a good enough way to get a WWE Title shot.

Vince: Shawn, You are a very talented performer, maybe the greatest but don't you think it's time you let someone else have a bite of the cherry?

HBK: What are you saying Vince?

Vince: I'm saying...

JBL's music hits and the crowd boo. He has a microphone and stands next to HBK at the top of the ramp.

JBL: Shawn, you got lucky last night. I am a Wrestling God and I deserve the WWE Championship more than anyone. I am the greatest wrestler in Sports-Entertainment. I...

HBK: Alright, Alright JBL I beat you last night, you lost I think a win is more valuable then a loss and therefore I should have the shot.

JBL: Shut Up, Just Shut Up alright!

Vince: Both of you Shut Up Actually! What about this, maybe Jeff Hardy wants to cash in his Money In The Bank.

Jeff appears on the TitanTron.

Jeff: Vince, its nice of you to offer but I want to prove myself and know who I am facing rather then just cash it in and let you choose because I know that is what you will do make me fight someone like Umaga or Khali.

Vince: You know me too well Jeff.

'Break the Walls Down!' hits and the crowd cheer as Y2J comes out to the ramp.

Jericho: Woah, Woah, Woah. I deserve a rematch. Last night Cena was lucky that he got up in time to nail that FU aren't you Cena?

Cena goes to exit the ring and attack Y2J until Vince holds him back.

Vince: C'mon Chris. Lets play this straight down the middle, no playing around. I am going to have to think about this. Give me a while but I do guarantee this. By the end of the night there WILL be a new WWE Champion, as of now though, it is vacant.

JR: Well what an announcement by both John Cena and Vince McMahon and also another big announcement aswell is to be made tonight, when Charlie Cosgrove arrives he will announce his 5 CWA superstars to represent team CWA at Clash of the Companies.

King: What a big night on RAW we have tonight, but it always is a big night of RAW after Wrestlemania!

Commercial Break

'Line in the Sand' hits and the crowd seem confused. Triple H comes out in a suit and has a microphone.

HHH: Now you are all probably wondering why I came out to Evolution's music. Well that would be because Evolution is back, BUT it is different. We are still going to be the most dominating force in Sports-Entertainment but here are some new members, here are the members.

HHH points to the ramp and 'I Walk Alone' hits and the crowd give a massive pop. Then Cody Rhodes' music hits and the crowd are surprised, then stock music hits and Curt Hawkins & Zac Ryder come out.

HHH hands the microphone to Cody first.

Cody: Well, you are probably thinking that I was a member of 'Faces of the Future' well after their despicable, pathetic performance last night I told them to get *beep*. I then came across Triple H and we have since joined forces to make Evolution born again along with my fellow partners here.

Cody hands the microphone back to HHH

HHH: Thats right and we will be behind each other 100% just like we will be now when its Cody Rhodes, Zac Ryder & Curt Hawkins vs Elijah Burke's The New Breed. We will be accompanying Cody aswell, myself & Batista.

Evolution start to make their way to the ring as The New Breed's music hits and they come to the ring and step in with Rhodes & the former Edge-Heads.

Match 1
Evolution's Cody Rhodes, Curt Hawkins & Zac Ryder w/ HHH & Batista vs The New Breed (Elijah Burke, Gregory Helms &

Rhodes & Helms start off. Helms knees Cody in the gut and throws him to the corner and continues with the knee strikes. He performs an uppercut and tags in Burke. Burke starts to unload with some right hands and then throws Rhodes into the middle of the ring and climbs to the second rope and attempts a knee drop but Rhodes moves. When he is up he rebounds off the ropes and performs a running knee to the face of Burke who is still on his knees and Burke falls straight to the canvas and doesn't move he could be knocked out. Cody pins Burke, 1....2... Benjamin breaks it up and Cody chases him to the ropes but Benjamin escapes. Cody then tags in Zac Ryder. Zac starts to stomp Burke, then picks him up and gives him some right hands then whips him to the ropes and performs a dropkick on the rebound he covers him, 1...2... Burke kicks out. Zac grabs Burke by his hair and leans him in his corner and tags in Curt. Curt gets on the top rope as Zac holds up Burke and Curt performs a missile dropkick to Burke and Curt pins him, 1....2.... Helms breaks it up. Batista goes over to TNB's corner and grabs Helms by his foot and throws him off the apron and onto the floor.

Benjamin jumps onto Batista but Batista counters that into a Spinebuster. HHH meanwhile argues with the referee on the outside as Batista throws a chair into the ring. Cody enters and DDT's Burke onto the chair and Zac & Curt do their finisher and pin Burke as the referee turns around, 1....2....3

Winners - Evolution's Cody Rhodes, Curt Hawkins & Zac Ryder

HHH grabs a microphone.

HHH: That just proves to everyone what we are capable of so any challengers, we accept!

King: Well any challengers of Evolution certainly have their work cut out for them I mean look at that, they did cheat to win but the bottom line is they won.

JR: Well, yes I sure hope no up & comers see that as inspiration though. Anyway I have just received word that Charlie Cosgrove has entered the building and is ready to announce his five man team after the break.

Commercial Break

'Boom!' hits and the crowd boo as Charlie Cosgrove of CWA walks down to the ring to join Vince McMahon who entered during the break. Charlie grabs a microphone and goes face to face with Vince.

Charlie: Good Evening Vince.

Vince doesn't acknowledge Charlie's greeting.

Charlie: Alright then, lets just cut to the chase. I will announce my 5 men right here on RAW and you will announce your 5 men this Thursday on Rage. And remember if you lose, WWE is no more!

Vince: That is correct.

Charlie: Alright, my first man is a former World Champion and a current champion on my roster right now, my first selection is... Christian Cage!!

TitanTron shows Christian Cage highlights.

Vince: Alright then, who is your second choice?

Charlie: My second choice is a recent World Champion but lost it last night... Randy Orton!

Vince: Alright, next?

Charlie: My Third selection is 'The Rated R Superstar' Edge!

Vince: Yep.

Charlie: My Fourth, A man who spits in the face of people who don't want to be cool, Carlito!

Crowd give a 50/50 reaction.

Charlie: And my fifth and final selection, Brock Lesnar.

Vince: Alright then so Team CWA consists of Christian Cage, Randy Orton, Edge, Carlito & Brock Lesnar. You will find out my selections on Thursday.

Charlie: Alright then. Oh, and Vince are you looking forward to our match?

Vince: I can't wait Charlie. And I guran-damn-tee that I will walk away victorious.

JR: Well hopefully Team WWE will match Team CWA's team at Clash of the Companies otherwise we will be looking for another job and WWE will be no more.

King: No doubt we will match it JR.

Commercial Break

JR: We have just received word that Mr. McMahon was forced to make the following match backstage. Umaga vs Gregory Helms for the Hardcore title was just held during the commercial break in the hallway and Umaga apparently decimated Gregory Helms and is the new Hardcore Champion!

King: Well I wonder who was behind that JR.

JR: I'm not sure but I am sure about this, the next match is Jeff Hardy vs AJ Styles! What a match this will be!

'I Am' hits and the crowd cheer as AJ Styles walks down the ramp for his first ever WWE RAW Match against Mr. Money In The Bank, Jeff Hardy. He enters the ring and does his signature taunts.

Jeff Hardy's music hits and Mr. Money In The Bank comes down the ramp. He does his signature pyro taunt before entering the ring and doing his signature taunts.

Match 2
AJ Styles vs Jeff Hardy

They circle the ring before locking up. After a few seconds Jeff gets the advantage, he gets a side headlock on AJ but AJ gets a head scissors and the hold is released. They get back up and lock up again and AJ pushes Hardy to the corner and knees him in the gut and then performs an Enzuiguri and Jeff falls to the canvas and AJ covers, 1...2... Jeff kicks out. Jeff stumbles up and AJ attempts another one but Jeff ducks and AJ falls face first to the mat. Jeff takes advantage of this and performs a roll-up, 1....2 AJ kicks out. Both men get up and Jeff nails a few forearms to AJ and AJ stumbles a little. Jeff then performs a mule kick and AJ falls to the ground. Jeff picks up AJ's legs and performs a leg drop to the groin and makes that a pin as well, 1...2.... AJ kicks out. Jeff does the Twist of Fate taunt and starts measuring AJ, when AJ gets up Hardy kicks him in the gut and twists around but AJ counters with a Pele kick (back-flip kick) and Jeff stumbles to his knees as Jeff starts to get up AJ gets ready for a springboard move and performs a Stylin' DDT and covers Jeff, 1.....2..... Jeff somehow kicks out. AJ turns over Jeff and attempts to get him in position for a Styles Clash but Jeff amazingly counters it into a hurracanrana.

Jeff performs a front-flip leg drop then rips his singlet off, throws it in the crowd and runs up the top rope for a Swanton Bomb! Which he performs to the canvas because AJ moved. AJ rolls onto Jeff, 1...2... Jeff kicks out. AJ gets up and stomps Jeff a couple of times before having a breather on the ropes. Meanwhile Jeff is up and rebounds off the ropes opposite AJ and charges at him but AJ ducks and throws Jeff over. As Jeff starts to get up AJ runs to the ropes where Jeff did and performs a Superman Splash to Jeff! Both men are down as the count restarts because of AJ's amazing move. At about 5 AJ starts to move and gets back in the ring and taunts the crowd. At 8 Jeff is back in the ring and trades blows with AJ. Jeff nails a right forearm followed by a mule kick and taunts the crowd before performing a leg-aided leg drop on AJ and pins him, 1....2 AJ got a shoulder up. Jeff picks up AJ and attempts another Twist of Fate but AJ pushed him to the corner turnbuckles and Jeff counters out of nowhere with a Whisper in the Wind! Both men are down in exhaustion. Jeff starts to make a move and gets an arm over AJ, 1....2.... AJ kicks out somehow.

Jeff reaches down and finds some more energy and pins AJ properly with the leg hooker, 1....2.... AJ kicks out and the crowd cheer and Jeff is frustrated. Jeff waits for AJ to get up and kicks AJ in the gut and attempts an Enzuiguri but AJ ducks and Jeff falls onto the canvas. AJ quickly capitalizes and gets Jeff up and whips him to the ropes and performs a spinebuster when Jeff rebounds. AJ then climbs to the top rope and taunts the crowd before performing a Shooting Styles Press which Jeff avoided by moving. Again, both men are down and the referee starts to make the count. At 6 Jeff is up and picks up AJ and sets him up in the corner. He goes to the opposite corner and charges at AJ with a clothesline which knocks AJ down. Jeff then takes advantage of AJ's position and performs a rope-aided corner dropkick. Jeff lies on the canvas for a moment to have a breather before dragging AJ to the middle for the pin, 1....2.... AJ kicks out! Jeff hits the canvas in frustration and pins him again, 1...2... AJ kicks out again and Jeff argues with the referee then picks up AJ and places him in the corner and starts to slap him and wake him up for a Twist of Fate.

AJ comes to his senses and gets kicked in the gut by Hardy and put in a front facelock for the Twist of Fate but he pushes Hardy away to the ropes but on the rebound Hardy performs a running dropkick and lands on his back. He then runs up to the corner and gets to the top rope for a second attempt at Swanton Bomb he jumps off and the Swanton Bomb connects... with the canvas. AJ gets up and capitalizes with a Spiral Tap and pins Hardy, 1...2...3

Winner - AJ Styles via Pinfall

After having a breather for a while and celebrating with the fans Jeff is starting to recover. AJ grabs a microphone.

AJ: Jeff, No doubt that was a battle of respect. I happened to win but thats not the point. The point is no mater who won that amazing match they would of earned a lot of people's respect and even though you lost you earned my respect.

AJ sticks his hand out for a handshake. Jeff looks down at it then snatches the microphone from him.

Jeff: What a load of crap! As if I could care about your respect. You wrestled in a loser promotion and expect me to want your respect. The only thing I took out of your little speech is that maybe I would of earned other people's respect because that is what Iwant. I want people to stop underestimating me! I proved what I am capable of at Wrestlemania and I now have a WWE Title shot whenever I want! No, I am not going to cash it in tonight. I want to show people that I can beat the champion not just take a vacant title. AJ...

Jeff kicks AJ in the gut and sets him up for a Twist of Fate but AJ counters and performs a Styles Clash, looks down at Jeff and shakes his head and then leaves up the ramp as his theme song plays throughout the arena.

Commercial Break

JR: Well Vince McMahon has sent out GM Bischoff to make an announcement regarding tonights vacant WWE Title Match.

King: Ooooh this should be good.

Eric Bischoff is in the ring.

Eric: Ladies & Gentleman I am only out here for a little while regarding tonights Main Event. It is going to be a WWE Championship Match it will be defended by neither of the competitors due to John Cena's tragic injury. And now the competitors will be...

Crowd cheer.

Eric: The Showstopper, The Icon, The Main Event, The Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels!

Crowd pop massively as 'Sexy Boy' hits and Shawn Michaels makes his way to the ring.

Eric: And his opponent, The self-made millionaire, John 'Bradshaw' Layfield!

Crowd boo. JBL then comes down to the ring and stares down Shawn Michaels.

Eric: Now are you two ready for tonight? Are you all psyched upfor a massive match?!

Both men shake their heads in agreement.

Eric: Good, because you have another opponent. This man!

5...4...3...2...1 Crowd Pop. 'Break The Walls Down' hits and Chris Jericho comes down tot he ring. The crowd go crazy as the Ayatollah of Rock N Rolla makes his way to the ring.

Jericho: John, Shawn like I said a few weeks ago, there is a new sheriff in town. John Cena got lucky last night by getting the pin but I think I came out on top because I put him on the sidelines and now he has to watch me become the new WWE Champion.

JBL: Hey! Wait a minute I have held that title for the longest in Smackdown's history I am a wrestling god! I am going to win!

HBK: Hey guys c'mon. The Heartbreakbreak Kid has held that title more times then both of you and can hold it again and make this my 5th World Title reign.

Eric: Guys, guys lets just stop saying what your going to do in the match and just actually do it, later tonight.

All three men insult each other off the mic as we go to a break.

Commercial Break

We return and Evolution are in the ring.

HHH: Now you would of seen me last night get screwed out of my match by Umaga & Vince & Shane McMahon. Well tonight is payback. I want Umaga tonight in a No-Holds-Barred Street Fight. Vince, Shane if you want to interfere you can. I DARE YOU!!

Vince appears on the TitanTron.

Vince: Hunter, you have your wish. BUT be careful what you wish for.

Umaga's music hits and The Samoan Bulldozer comes out and HHH runs straight up the ramp and attacks him.

Match 3
Street Fight
Umaga vs HHH

He throws Umaga into the side barricade and then throws him in the ring and pins him, 1... Umaga kicks out. Evolution take seats and watch from the outside. Umaga gets up and takes down HHH to the corner he then quickly performs the Samoan Wrecking Ball but HHH moves and when Umaga rebounds HHH performs a high knee and covers, 1...2. Umaga kicks out. HHH taunts the crowd and Evolution cheer. HHH rebounds off the ropes and performs a waling knee drop and covers, 1...2 Umaga kicks out. HHH gets Umaga up and kicks him in the gut for the pedigree but Umaga performs a backdrop as a counter. Umaga then performs an ass drop (The one where he drops down on them) and picks up HHH by his hair and performs the Samoan Spike which HHH ducks then attempts a Spinebuster but can't lift Umaga up. HHH though, manages to kick Umaga in the groin and then taunts him and leans off the ropes and has a conversation with Evolution. He turns around and starts stomping Umaga and then exits the ring and grabs a chair he gets back in the ring and starts measuring Umaga as he is stumbling up and then looks up at the ramp and sees Vince & Shane at the top of the ramp with Big Show!!! Big Show hasn't been on TV for ages and he is back!

Big Show starts to walk down the ramp and HHH stares at him the whole time but while that happens Umaga is back up and... Samoan Spike!!! Umaga covers, 1...2... Cody Rhodes pulls the referee out of the ring. Batista runs in the ring and spears Umaga and awaits Big Show. Cody Rhodes & Zac & Curt enter the ring as well. Big Show enters the ring over the top rope and Batista charges at him but runs straight into a big boot same with Curt Hawkins. Zac Ryder gets a clothesline and Cody gets a thunderous chokeslam! Vince & Shane enter the ring and Shane does his stupid dance before stomping HHH. Vince is being a lick-ass to Big Show and instructs him to take out HHH again Big Show picks up HHH's chair and as HHH stumbles up cracks it in between the eyes of HHH, busting him open. HHH falls to the ground and Vince picks him up. Vince pulls his pants down revealing a thong and tells Shane to make HHH join the 'Kiss My Ass Club' Vince bends over and... Gets a Low Blow! HHH delivers a Low Blow to Vince and elbows Shane in the gut and stumbles up. Big Show grabs him by the throat for a chokeslam but HHH kicks him in the groin and a recovered Batista spears Big Show.

As Big Show gets up a bloody HHH performs a Pedigree on Big Show. Umaga is back up and runs at HHH but HHH low bridges Umaga and Umaga lands on the outside. All of Evolution are back up and it is 5 on 2. Shane & Vince McMahon who is on the canvas. Shane tries to calm Evolution down but they just laugh. Shane laughs to thinking he is okay. Batista looks at him and performs the thumbs up, thumbs down taunt and then spears Shane, then picks him up and performs a Batista Bomb and hands him over to HHH who performs a Pedigree. Vince is on his knees as he gets up and Cody runs straight at him and performs a Snap DDT and Curt & Zac perform two moonsaults respectively. Umaga gets back in the ring and all of Evolution jump him, beating him up. Curt Hawkins drops a chair on the ground and HHH Pedigree's Umaga on it and pins him, 1....2....3

Winner - Triple H via Pinfall

All five members of Evolution stand victorious in the ring holding each other's arms up in victory.

HHH picks up a mic.

HHH: Once again, you want to mess with us, we will take on any challengers just look what we are capable of!

JR: Well HHH has certainly sent a message to all the members of the RAW roster tonight.

King: Damn Straight JR! I think it is great though, I really like Evolution!

JR: Well you are gonna like the next match, the WWE Championship Match!

Commercial Break

'Sexy Boy' hits and the 4 time World Champion makes his way to the ring after his pyro taunt. He enters the ring and works the crowd.

JBL's music hits and he exits the limo and enters the ring and stares down Shawn.

5...4...3...2...1 'Break The Walls Down!' Y2J makes his way to the ring looking quite confident.

WWETitle.png

Main Event
WWE Championship
Triple Threat
Shawn Michaels vs Chris Jericho vs John 'Bradshaw' Layfield

JBL goes straight for HBK and knees him in the gut while Y2J hits JBL from behind. HBK pushes JBL away and he knocks back Y2J. HBK goes for an early pin, ...1 JBL kicks out straight away. Y2J dropkicks HBK when he gets up from the pin. Y2J starts stomping both JBL & HBK and then performs a leg drop on JBL and pins him, 1... JBL kicks out before 2. Y2J gets up and works the crowd for a second before trading blows with HBK until JBL clotheslines HBK and Y2J dropkicks JBL from behind after his attack on HBK and JBL flies into the turnbuckle. Y2J runs over and performs a roll-up, 1...2 JBL kicks out. Y2J then jumps on top of HBK for a cover, 1....2.... JBL pulls Y2J off and covers HBK himself, 1...2... Y2J pulls JBL off and delivers some right hands and a whip followed by a countered backdrop by JBL and Y2J ends up on the canvas after a swinging neckbreaker. JBL then goes and pins HBK nodding his head with each count, 1......2...... HBK kicks out! JBL can't believe it and pins him, 1....2.... HBK kicks out. JBL grabs him by his hair and delivers some hard right hands and then goes over to Y2J and starts stomping him.

Y2J manages to counter one of the stomps into a leg whip and JBL yells in pain and holds his leg as Y2J rebounds off the ropes facing JBL and performs a low dropkicks to the face of JBL and covers, 1...2 JBL kicks out. Y2J gets up and turns around into some Sweet Chin Music!! which he ducked and managed to perform an Enzuiguri to HBK when he was standing properly. Y2J runs to the ropes and springboards off the second rope but before he can leap back JBL pushes him over the ropes and Y2J lands awkwardly on the outside. JBL joined him and when Jericho got up via the announcer table he was on the other end of a Clothesline From Hell which knocked him inside out. JBL then grabbed him by his hair and stood him up and delivered a thunderous Powerbomb on the outside and Jericho is motionless. JBL walks back in the ring and is greeted with a thesz press followed by multiple punches. HBK delivers a knee drop on JBL and taunts the crowd. JBL is up and Michaels attempts Sweet Chin Music but JBL grabs his foot and pulls it forward to make Michaels trip to the ground. Michaels is on the ground and JBL opens his legs and lands some stomps to the groin.

JBL covers HBK confidently, 1...2... HBK kicks out and the crowd cheer. JBL gets up and starts to measure Michaels and when Michaels is up JBL rebounds off the ropes and performs a Clothesline From Hell just like Jericho received but HBK ducked and when JBL rebounded Michaels performed a backdrop. JBL got straight back up and blocked a right hand from Michaels and whipped him to the ropes and on the rebound Michaels countered a backdrop attempt with a swinging neckbreaker and started to climb the ropes. He got to the top rope and performed diving elbow drop and starts to work the crowd with his theatrics. He then starts to tune up the band, 1...2...3....4...5 JBL gets up and... counters with a drop-toe-hold and when Michaels gets back up he gets nailed with a DDT. JBL taunts the crowd and then pins Michaels, 1...2... Michaels kicks out. Meanwhile Jericho is staring to move his limbs but slowly. JBL then measures Michaels for an attempt at the Powerbomb when Michaels gets up JBL kicks him in the gut and puts him in between his legs but Michaels counters.

Michaels counter by pulling JBL's legs and making JBL fall to his back, Michaels locks in his submission (Which has no name, I think) JBL can't reach the ropes and is nearly going to tap. He screams in pain and starts to move, even though the pain is horrible. JBL reaches for the ropes and... doesn't reach them he nearly taps again but then practically dives at them and reaches them. Michaels releases the hold at the referee's count of 3. Michaels works the crowd and then has a breather due to his exhaustion and then turns around into a Clothesline From Hell which he ducks again. When JBL turns around, Sweet Chin Music!!! Michaels gets to his knees in exhaustion and then gets up to move towards JBL to cover him but turns around and its Jericho!!! Jericho nails the Codebreaker!! He then runs to the ropes and performs a Lionsault pin on JBL, 1...2...3

Winner & New WWE Champion - Chris Jericho

Jericho gets handed the title and works the crowd as he climbs the turnbuckles. He kisses the title and then works the crowd a bit more as RAW goes off the air.

CWA Preview

The #1 Contenders tournament kicks off this week on Rage! With John Morrison going up against Brock Lesnar, Goldberg going up against Edge and Booker T taking on Randy Orton after tonight there will be three competitors who will face off next week in a triple threat to determine the new #1 Contender.

Plus, Bobby Lashley and Christian Cage will surely cross paths in someway or another since Bobby Lashley is the new #1 Contender for Christian's CWA Television Title. Rumor has it that they will go against each other in tag team action.

New World Heavyweight Champion Mr. Kennedy will be opening the show also, no doubt the cocky Kennedy will remind everyone about Wrestlemania.

The Xtreme Division will also be in action as they will crown a #1 Contender for 'No Apologies' CWA's first CWA only PPV. Competitors include Sandman, Sabu, The newest addition to the roster Test, Matt Hardy & Rey Mysterio plus more!

Another match scheduled is RVD taking on MVP with Xtreme Division Champion CM Punk in his side. RVD lost his chance at a Xtreme Division title shot when he lost via the GTS to Punk last week on Rage! Could he show Punk what he is capable of on MVP or will MVP bluff his way through like he did to 'The Nature Boy' Ric Flair at Wrestlemania?

Make sure to tune in to CWA when its posted!

Untitled-1.png

Untitled-2.png

CWA Rage! April 4 2008

'Stranger Inside' hits as CWA Rage! begins. Fans in all corners of the arena with their signs cheer as Rage starts.

'Kennedy!!' hits and the new World Heavyweight Champion comes to the ring looking proud with his World Title over his shoulder. He steps in between the ropes and grabs a microphone.

Kennedy: Ladies & Gentleman, Your NEW World Heavyweight Champion, MISTERRRRR KENNEDYYYYY!!!..... Kennedy... Ladies & Gentleman I told you that I was going to walk out of Wrestlemania the World Champion and well this just proves it.

Kennedy points at the belt on his shoulder.

Kennedy: I put up with beatings and chair shots form Randy Orton and his little boyfriend Edge who call themselves Rated RKO. Seriously guys, call your selves Rated G because thats all you are, pathetic little kids.

'Edge/Orton Mix' hits and Orton & Edge stand at the top of the stage in their Rated RKO attire.

Orton: Who the hell do you think you are?! You got lucky, Kennedy. I had you in position for the RKO and somehow you managed to push me away, but you, me, Edge, All these losers...

Crowd Boo

Orton: ... All these losers know that if I had nailed that RKO I would be the one wearing that belt.

Kennedy: Yeah but you didn't nail the RKO, I nailed the Mic Check and pinned you, 1...2...3!

Orton releases some rage at the top of the ramp.

Edge: Yeah, well it doesn't matter because either myself or Randy are going to be the #1 Contenders for your World Title after we win this crappy little tournament!

Kennedy: Whatever, I'll still win! Because I'm MISTERR...

Orton: SHUT UP!

Kennedy is angry that Orton interrupted him and stares at him.

Orton: Kennedy, no-one cares about your little yelling crap! I can say my name to! Randy Orton shows how big your IQ is! See you at No Apologies where I will get back what is mine!

'Orton/Edge Mix' hits and Rated RKO leave up the ramp.

Commercial Break

'I'm Comin'!' hits and MVP makes his way to the ring with Xtreme Division Champion, CM Punk. They enter the ring and look confident. CM Punk exits the ring and stands on the outside as RVD's music is about to hit.

'One of a Kind' hits and the crowd give a massive pop as RVD comes out doing his signature taunt. He runs straight into the ring.

Match 1
MVP w/ CM Punk vs Rob Van Dam

RVD slides in the ring and trades blows with MVP, then performs a tripping technique and quickly goes for the Rolling Thunder but MVP moves away very quickly and performs an elbow drop on RVD then covers as Punk cheers in with his title over his shoulder, ...1 RVD kicks out. MVP starts to stomp RVD but RVD manages to get up and kicks MVP in the gut and performs an Enzuiguri which knocks MVP out of the ring. RVD goes out to collect him only to be attacked by CM Punk. Punk rams RVD's head into the pole on the corner of the ring and then knees him a couple of times and rolls him back in the ring. MVP recovers and goes back in the ring and pins RVD, 1...2... RVD kicks out. MVP picks up RVD and leans him against the turnbuckle where he chokes him only for the referee to break it up. MVP throws RVD back in the corner and elbow drops him and puts his foot on his chest for the cover, 1...2... RVD gets a shoulder up and MVP argues with the referee. After a while arguing with the referee MVP turns around to a spinning wheel kick from RVD which knocks him down. RVD covers, 1...2 MVP kicks out.

RVD starts to gain some momentum and performs a kicking combo when MVP is up followed by an Enzuiguri and a 'Rolling Thunder' and a pin, 1....2... MVP kicks out. RVD gets MVP up and performs a legsweep and then a springboard moonsault from the corner, 1...2... MVP kicks out again and CM Punk is getting frustrated on the sidelines. RVD is really gaining momentum MVP kicks him but RVD catches his leg and performs a Windmill Kick and taunts the crowd then climbs the top rope. He reaches the top and taunts the crowd again and sets up for the 5-Star Frog Splash he is about to jump and... Punk knocks him down!! The referee rings the bell. Punk starts to beat up RVD in the ring and locks him in the Anaconda Vice. MVP gets up and Punk releases as they start to double team him when...

'Woooooooooo!' hits and the crowd is deafening and Punk & MVP are confused they look around and then... 'The Nature Boy' Ric Flair!! Is on the top of the ramp!! He walks down and takes his suit jacket off and undoes his tie. He runs in the ring.

Flair is in and ducks a clothesline from MVP and delivers some knife-edge chops. Punk approaches him and Flair performs a backdrop on him then delivers some hard knife-edge chops that knock MVP down and he then performs a knee drop on MVP and then Punk he goes crazy with theatrics and then grabs a microphone.

Ric: Wooooooooooo!!

Crowd pop.

Ric: You thought you had seen the last of the Limousine ridin', jet flying, kiss stealin', wheelin' dealing, son of a gun, 'The Nature Boy' Ric Flair! Well you thought wrong! I WILL NEVER RETIRE!!!

Crowd Pop again

Ric: MVP, you may have thought you retired the legend but you came nowhere near it. I may not be able to work on WWE anymore due to your cowardness but it didn't say nothin' bout CWA!! You are gonna be wishin' you stayed with WWE, because I'M BACK!! Wooooooooooo!!!

Flair drops the microphone then locks in the Figure-4 on MVP for a while then leaves the ring 'Wooooo'ing.

Winner - RVD via DQ

Cole: Well what a surprise for CWA!!

Styles: I know Michael, Ric Flair on CWA! This is going to be great, well except for MVP!

Cole: Well in the coming weeks I think we will see some great matches between these two.

Styles: I agree Michael, stay tuned!

Commercial Break

Backstage

Bobby Lashley is seen walking when Christian Cage bumps into him with his CWA TV Title. He points at it as he says...

Cage: This is mine and will be for a long time, Lashley.

Lashley smirks

Lashley: Christian, you know it's going to have my name on it after No Apologies, whether I spear you or perform the Dominator on you. It's going to be mine!

Christian smirks

Cage: Whatever you say, Bobby.

Cage purposely bumps into Lashley as he walks past and Lashley pushes Cage into the concrete wall and then picks him up in the Dominator position and slams him through a table with refreshments on it and Cage is out cold. EMT's rush to Cage's aid as Lashley walks off.

Cole: Well there is certainly some heat between those two, wouldn't you agree Joey?

Styles: Definitely Cole, And I cannot wait for their match at No Apologies!

No Apologies Promo hits.

John Morrison's music hits and he comes out to a 50/50 reaction. He comes out looking confident and enters the ring and taunts the crowd.

Brock Lesnar's music hits and he too comes out to a 50/50 reaction he does his signature taunt and enters the ring and stares off Morrison.

Match 2
#1 Contenders Tournament
Brock Lesnar vs John Morrison

They lock up, Lesnar pushes Morrison straight to the corner and the referee breaks it up, Lesnar then performs an overhead belly to belly suplex and covers Morrison, 1...2 Morrison kicks out. Morrison gets up and turns right into a high impact clothesline which knocks him inside out and Lesnar pins again, 1...2.... Morrison kicks out. Lesnar grabs Morrison by the hair and picks him up and puts him in the corner where he performs multiple turnbuckle thrusts. On the last one Morrison is bent over and Lesnar puts Morrison's head in between his legs and lifts him up in a Powerbomb position and performs a thunderous Powerbomb!!! Followed by another one! Lesnar pins Morrison in the middle of the ring, 1....2…. Morrison kicks out! Lesnar is in complete control and loves it. Lesnar picks up Morrison again and has him in position for the F-5 he twists Morrison around and... Morrison counters into a DDT!! Morrison crawls onto Lesnar and pins, 1...2 Lesnar kicks out strongly. Morrison just lies on the mat in exhaustion as Lesnar gets up and starts stomping him. Lesnar keeps stomping Morrison until Morrison can’t take it anymore and rolls out of the ring for a breather.

But that breather doesn’t last very long because Lesnar quickly joins him and beats him to the ground with lefts & rights he then rolls him back in the ring and pins him, 1…2… Morrison kicks out. Lesnar stands Morrison up and whips him to the ropes and sets himself up for a backdrop but Morrison doesn’t return so Lesnar looks up and looks right into a springboard Enzuiguri. Morrison is down on the mat in exhaustion and then crawls over and pins Lesnar, 1…2.. Lesnar kicks out. Morrison for the first time in the match gets up before Lesnar, using the ropes for leverage. He awaits Lesnar and when Lesnar gets up he kicks him in the gut and performs a swinging neckbreaker and covers, 1…2.. Lesnar kicks out again. Morrison performs a spinning leg drop on Lesnar and pins him again, 1…2.. Lesnar kicks out yet again. Morrison leans back on the ropes as Lesnar is getting up and performs a dropkick but Lesnar steps back and Morrison lands on his back. When Morrison gets back up he walks right into a high impact clothesine and Lesnar covers, 1…2 Morrison kicks out, gets straight back up and performs a roll-up, 1…2.. Lesnar kicks out and reverses the roll-up, 1…2 Morrison kicks out.

They are both back up now and face to face. They trade blows and Lesnar wins the trades of blows with a hard right hand. He picks up Morrison in a fireman’s carry position for the F-5 and… Morrison manages to wriggle out of it and land in front of Lesnar who is now bent over and out of nowhere Morrison performs a corkscrew neckbreaker! He gets up and performs a standing shooting star press pin, 1.....2..... Lesnar kicks out!!! Morrison can't believe it. He pins him again, 1...2... Lesnar kicks out again! Morrison starts measuring Lesnar as Lesnar gets up. Lesnar finally stumbles up and out of nowhere Morrison performs an Enzuiguri but Lesnar ducks and kicks Morrison in the gut while he is in the missed Enzuiguri position. Morrison grabs his stomach and falls to his knees. Lesnar has a quick breather then whips Morrison to the corner and knees him a few times before sitting him up on the top rope, the crowd cheer. Lesnar joins him up there and puts him in a front facelock, then lifts his arm over his shoulder and has him in a suplex position. Morrison starts fighting back though.

Morrison lands some right hands to the stomach of Brock and Brock starts to stumble and... out of nowhere he somehow performs a Superplex! He is on his back and so is Morrison. He has his hands by his side and starts to push him self backwards until he is lying back onto Morrison's chest, 1...2... Morrison kicks out! Lesnar manages to sit on top of Morrison and grab him by his hair and nail some right hands and then get up and do the F-5 taunt. Morrison climbs the ropes to get up and turns around into Lesnar but manages to whip Lesnar instead but Lesnar reverses the whip but Morrison amazingly performs a springboard neckbreaker like move. He falls backwards onto Lesnar, 1...2...3

Winner Who Advances in the #1 Contenders Tournament - John Morrison

Cole: Well what a match! Morrison advances in the tournament to become #1 Contender for Mr. Kennedy's newly won World Heavyweight Championship.

Styles: That really was an amazing match and I thought both of them had the win in many parts of the match. It truly was a great match.

Cole: Well that was just the first of the tournament matches! Now is another #1 Contenders match for the Xtreme Division Title which is held by CM Punk no doubt he will be watching this match, Joey.

Styles: Yes that's right it is a 5 Man match where the first man to get the pin wins. This should be great!

Commercial Break

We return and Test, Matt Hardy, Rey Mysterio and Sandman are in the ring.

Sabu's music hits and he makes his way to the ring with a pretty good pop.

Match 3
#1 Contenders Match for Xtreme Division Title
5 Man Match First Man to Get the Pin Wins
Sabu vs Sandman vs Test vs Rey Mysterio vs Matt Hardy

Rey & Hardy start off trading blows and Matt wins the fist fight, he whips Rey to the corner and runs at him for a clothesline but Rey sticks his foot up and Matt slips around and Rey steps up to the second rope and jumps off to perform a bulldog and pins but before the referee's hand even reaches the canvas Test pulls Rey off. Test unloads some big right hands on Sabu as Sandman tries to help Sabu but Test clotheslines him and goes straight back to punishing Sabu. Test strongly whips Sabu to the turnbuckles and Sabu falls forward. Test then walks over confidently and starts stomping Sabu ferociously before dragging him to the middle of the ring for the cover but it gets broken up just after 1. Meanwhile Sandman has discretely rolled out of the ring and grabbed a chair. Test gets up from covering Sabu and gets nailed right between the eyes with a chair shot and he falls back onto the ropes and Sandman nails another shot from below and bringing it up which knocks Test out of the ring. Sabu then tells Sandman to set up the chair and Sabu runs to the opposite ropes, leaps off the chair and springboards off the ropes with a moonsault onto Test.

Sandman turns around and gets a chair shot from Matt Hardy after Hardy picked up the set up chair. He then goes crazy hitting Sandman while he is down until Rey gets up after his beating at the hands of Hardy and rebounds off the ropes and dropkicks Hardy from behind and Hardy falls into the gap between second and third rope and is leaning over the second one. Rey runs back to the ropes and... 619!! Mysterio is on the outside measuring Hardy and he leaps onto the top rope for a springboard but gets pulled down to the ground by a recovered Test. Sabu runs over but Test performs a big boot on Sabu then runs in the ring and pins Hardy, 1...2.... Sandman breaks it up. Test picks up Hardy and gets him in a fireman's carry position and attempts a Test Drive but Hardy miraculously counters it into a Side Effect and Test lands on the canvas. Meanwhile a table was just slid in the ring by Sabu and Hardy sets it up but gets pushed away by Sabu. Sabu finishes the setting up but gets a low blow from behind by Hardy. Hardy rolls Sabu onto the table and climbs to the top rope he performs the extreme leg drop taunt then... SMASH!!! Hardy performs an extreme leg drop on Sabu through the table!

Hardy and Sabu are motionless and Test starts to crawl over to Sabu and gets an arm over, 1...2... Sabu kicks out!! Sandman starts to get back up and so does Test. Sandman goes to the corner and reaches to the outside to get his Singapore Cane!! Test backs away but there is nowhere to go. Sandman goes straight for him and unleashes some thunderous hits from the cane. Sandman finishes it off with one last one to the side of the head and Test collapses to the ground. Sandman throws the cane out of the ring, gets to his knees and covers Test, 1.....2..... Hardy breaks it up. Hardy is back up and delivers an elbow drop to Sandman and pins him, 1...2 Sandman kicks out. Hardy does the Twist of Fate taunt and the crowd cheer. Sandman gets up and walks into a kick to the gut by Hardy and gets put in a front facelock and.... Sandman pushes him away. Hardy rebounds and rebounds into a DDT from Sandman and he covers, 1....2.... Mysterio pulls Sandman off from the outside. Rey enters the ring via a West Coast Pop on Sandman once he got up. Mysterio starts taunting the crowd and does some theatrics.

Mysterio starts measuring Sabu who is getting up after the leg drop through the table he received. Sabu gets up and turns around into a hurracanrana which knocks him in position for the 619. Rey rebounds off the ropes as Test is starting to move again and Rey nails the 619! He measures Sandman as he is getting up and Mysterio leaps for the West Coast Pop but out of nowhere Test catches him in a Fireman's Carry position and performs a deadly Test Drive on Rey, then rebounds off the ropes and performs a running big boot to Sandman and pins Rey nodding his head on each count, 1....2....3

Winner & New #1 Contender for CM Punk's Xtreme Division Title - Test

Test celebrates in the ring as his theme song play through the arena. He signals a title around his waist and then exits up the ramp.

Commercial Break

Backstage

Styles: Ladies & Gentleman here I am with the man who just before the break became the new #1 Contender for the Xtreme Division Title, Test how do you feel?

Test: Joey, how do I Feel? I am the #1 Contender for CM Punk's Xtreme Division Title, which I will win at No Apologies and prove that I am the greatest superstar in CWA. So My answer is I feel happy. Because I am going to become Xtreme Division Champion.

Styles: OK and how do you feel about taking on CM Punk for that title? Are you scared?

Test makes Joey feel intimidated and gets really close to him.

Test: Why would I be scared Joey?

Styles: Oh, No reason.

Test: That's what I thought you would say.

Styles: And finally do you have a message for CM Punk?

Test: Punk, you need to pass the test to retain that title and I don't think you can. After No Apologies, I will be CWA Xtreme Division Champion.

Test walks off.

Commercial Break

Edge's music hits and he comes out to boos. He slides in the ring and goes up on all four corners working the crowd... To Boos.

Goldberg's music hits and he makes his way to the ring via his dressing ring. He comes out through his pyro and enters the ring and stares down Edge.

Match 4
#1 Contenders Tournament Match
Goldberg vs Edge

They lock up, Goldberg throws Edge away and Edge is surprised and scared. They lock up again and Goldberg grabs Edge by the throat and lifts him above his head but Edge wriggle free and drops behind Goldberg where he starts hitting him in the back. Goldberg turns around though and grabs Edge by the in front of Goldberg and performs a running low dropkick to his knee and Goldberg drops to his knees where Edge starts slapping him on the head and taunting him. Edge gets in front of Goldberg and kicks him in the face and Goldberg falls back. Edge taunts the crowd then covers, ...1 Goldberg kicks out straight away strongly. Goldberg gets straight back up and unloads some right hands on Edge before whipping him to the ropes and on the rebound performing a backdrop, the momentum is now favoring Goldberg again. Goldberg waits for Edge to get back up and then gets him in position for a suplex but when he lifts Edge up Edge escapes when he is lifted up and drops behind Goldberg again where he performs an Edge-O-Matic and a cover, ...1... Goldberg kicks out just before 2.

Edge starts to measure Goldberg in the corner as Goldberg is getting up. Goldberg turns around and SMASH! Goldberg performs a big boot right in the face of a charging Edge. Edge falls back and is motionless Goldberg starts to measure Edge for his spear. Edge uses the ropes as leverage to get up. He reaches the top rope and turns around and... He somehow dodges it and Goldberg stops just before going straight into the second turnbuckle. Edge is unaware of that and Goldberg goes behind him and performs a back suplex, Edge then rolls out of the ring for a breather, crowd boos. Goldberg exits the ring where Edge can't see him and out of nowhere Goldberg grabs Edge by his hair and smacks his head on the steel steps and Edge is out of it. Goldberg lifts him up for the Jackhammer outside the ring but the referee comes out and talks him out of it, the crowd boo. Goldberg rolls Edge back in the ring and starts stomping him until the referee pulls him away and yells at him. Edge starts to stumble up and is greeted with a kick to the gut... Which he catches and then out of nowhere performs an Enzuiguri.

Goldberg stumbles to his knees and then falls to his side, Edge then starts stomping Goldberg and performs a leg drop and gets on the second rope and waits for Goldberg to get up and when he does Goldberg receives a jumping double fist to the head and he falls back down but manages to get back up quite quicker than most people. He gets up and Edge straight away kicks him in the gut and DDTs him and taunts the crowd before pinning him as the momentum seems to be in Edge's favor again, 1....2.... Goldberg gets a shoulder up. Edge is still confident though. He awaits Goldberg to get up and nails some right hands to the face of Goldberg and then knees him in the gut and grabs his head and slams it on the corner turnbuckles a few times. He then whips Goldberg but Goldberg reverses and Edge rebounds off into Goldberg and ducks a clothesline and ends up behind Goldberg where he performs another Edge-O-Matic. Edge measures Goldberg from the corner, looking psychotic while doing so. Goldberg stumbles up and Edge charges right at Goldberg.

But surprisingly Goldberg walks towards Edge and Edge spears him but Goldberg doesn't fall down, he holds Edge in the position though and out of nowhere a Jackhammer Suplex!!!! Goldberg pins, 1....2....3

Winner Who Advances in the #1 Contenders Tournament - Goldberg

Goldberg celebrates in the ring and stares at the camera pointing at it and signaling a title around his waist.

Styles: Well what a match Cole, don't you agree?

Cole: Oh yeah, definitely. I think both superstars showcased their ability in that match and unfortunately for Edge he came up short. But congratulations for Goldberg and now he is a member of the Triple Threat #1 Contenders Match next week which already features John Morrison after defeating Brock Lesnar earlier tonight.

Styles: Well now for the final match of the night which will decide the third competitor in that match next week. We will see it after the break!

Commercial Break

Backstage

Backstage Randy Orton is getting ready when he is approached by Edge.

Edge: Did you see that?! I had the match won!

Orton: Yeah I saw it. We are going to have to get payback aren't we?

Edge: Damn Straight!

Orton: So, what do you want me to do? I've got a match next.

Edge: I don't know I think I have a plan. But you may not like it.

Edge leans over and whispers in Randy's ear.

Orton: No! Out of the question! I am the Legend Killer Randy Orton, I don't have to do that!

Edge: Think about it, it will be great and we will find out next week if we need to do it. But for now, just win your match. And remember, I got your back.

Orton: I don't need it.

Edge watches Orton leave with an expression where you can't tell what kind of psychotic thoughts he may have in his head.

Styles: Well, I wonder what Edge had in mind. No doubt something psychotic.

Cole: Joey, We're talking about Edge here, it has to be psychotic. After all he is pretty mad about his loss to Goldberg earlier on.

Styles: Well I don't blame him, that was his shot for the most decorated prize in Sports Entertainment to be honest.

'Can You Dig It Sucka?!' hits and Booker T comes out looking confident. He works the crowd before entering the ring and doing the Spin-A-Rooney.

Burn in my Light' hits and the former World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton comes to the ring quickly and slides in and goes straight to work with Booker.

Main Event
#1 Contenders Tournament Match
Randy Orton vs Booker T

Orton begins by grabbing Booker by his hair and nailing some straight right hands and a whip to the ropes where he performs a dropkick to a rebounding Booker. Orton covers, ...1... Booker kicks out. Orton drives a forearm to the face of Booker and then pins him, ...1... Booker kicks out before 2. Orton starts waiting for Booker cockily leaning on the ropes and when Booker gets up Orton kicks him in the gut and... RKO!! No! Booker pushes him away and performs a spinning hell kick to a rebounding Orton. Booker then does some theatrics and performs a knee drop on Orton and pins him, 1...2 Orton kicks out strongly. Booker starts measuring Orton and kicks him in the gut when he gets up then rebounds off the ropes for a scissor kick!!! No! Orton dodged then RKO!!! No, Booker countered it into a back suplex and gets straight back up and delivers an elbow drop and picks up Orton and whips him tot he ropes and performs a sidewalk slam and pins him while on the ground, 1....2.. Orton kicks out just after 2. Booker works the crowd and gets a 50/50 reaction. He turns around and Orton is behind him.

Orton attempts an inverted headlock backbreaker but somehow Booker miraculously counters it into a DDT and pins Orton, 1....2.... Orton kicks out! Booker starts to taunt the crowd and when Orton gets up Booker gets him in position for the Book End and... SLAM!! Booker nails the Book End!! Booker pins Orton, 1.....2..... The referee is pulled out of the ring and thrown into the announcer table and is a bit hurt but still moving, Its Edge!!! Edge grabs a chair and enters the ring and belts the chair into Booker, but Booker somehow manages to do a superkick like move into the chair and Edge falls right onto his back unconscious. Booker measures a recovered Orton who is stumbling up. Booker kicks Orton in the gut and then... Scissor Kick!!! The referee starts to crawl in, 1....2....3

Winner & Third Member of the Triple Threat #1 Contenders Match - Booker T

Booker celebrates in the ring as we go to a commercial.

Commercial Break

'No Chance!' hits and the crowd boo passionately as Vince McMahon comes to the ring looking angry. He enters the ring which has Charlie Cosgrove already in it.

Charlie: Ladies & Gentleman, Vincent Kennedy McMahon!!

Crowd boo

Charlie: haha

Vince isn't impressed

Charlie: Alright ladies & gentleman, My friend Vince here is going to announce his team of 5 men who will be, well defending the company's existence at 'Clash of the Companies'. Because if WWE lose, they are out of business, finished and the reason for that is between me & Vince.

Vince: Alright, Alright lets just cut to the chase, we don't need to go into details.

Charlie: Who is your first man Vince?

Vince: My first man, he may not be my best friend but he is a hell of a wrestler and could be the greatest. Shawn Michaels!!

Mixed Reaction

Charlie: Wow, good choice. Next,

Vince: My second man, well there is no introduction needed, The Phenom, The Dead Man, The Undertaker.

Reasonable pop

Charlie: Third?

Vince: My third man, The former champ, John Cena!

Crowd boo

Charlie: Alright two more to go, who are they?

Vince: Fourth, The Rainbow Haired Warrior, Jeff Hardy!

Mixed Reaction.

Charlie: And the last but certainly not least...

Vince: KANE!!!

Charlie's confident face suddenly starts to fade away as he hears that and he isn't as confident now but still keeps his cocky expression on his face.

Charlie: Well then, it will be CWA's team of Christian Cage, Carlito, Edge, Randy Orton and Brock Lesnar taking on WWE's team who are defending their existence, Shawn Michaels, Undertaker, Chris Jericho, Jeff Hardy and Kane!! Clash of the Champions will be next Sunday!!

CWA goes off the air.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: The Triple Threat Main Event and the AJ Styles vs. Jeff Hardy match

Worst Match: New Evolution vs. New Breed

Best Promos: All promos are really good and my personal fave is the opening one when Cena surrenders the title.

Worst Promos: n/a

Additional Feedbacks: Now, Chris Jericho is the champ just right after Wrestlemania and I was pretty shocked about it. You're really a Y2J fan! lol... I am quite curious on what will happen on the New Evolution Storyline, having the Majors and Rhodes in it is quite unique.

The Rated R CMStar

BM: Goldberg vs Edge was good, along with Orton vs Booker. I liked how the show revolved around them, altough one more Kennedy showing would have been nice.

WM: None, altough if I had to pick one MVP vs RVD, it was basically just to set the return of Ric Flair.

BP: Last one with Vince and Charlie saying their team members.

WP: The first promo. Kennedy was really in character, but Orton not too much.

AC: Nice show. WWE certainly has more star power than CWA in their team and I expect WWE to defeat them in their competition. I will be reviewing.

Don't forget to get your votes for CyberSlam.

HulkStar

BM: Edge vs. GoldBerg
WM: N.A.
BP: I liked the Vince/Charlie one and how you announced the Team members
WP: IDK I'd go with Ummmm The Opener... I was planning you'd spice it up..But it was a normal Post Wresltemania win....
AC: Great Show!! Will be Reading Promise!!
Rating: 8/10!!!!

Hey If you ever have a minute review raw on my 1st BTB WWE A fresh Start

TRI

Reaction score
Best Match: I liked the Goldberg and Edge match the best, as well as the MVP match mainly because of Ric Flair coming back.

Worst Match: I thought that the Main Event could have been longer, and it was shorter that the rest of your matches which was kind of confusing.

Best Promo: Ric Flair's promo seemed the most in character to me, and that was the most enjoyable promo to read.

Worst Promo: I really didn't like the final promo between McMahon and Charlie. I don't get why one GM would be congratulating every pick of team WWE when they are supposed to be at war. Kind of just seemed confusing to me.

AC: Pretty good shows. I wasn't really into your promos though. 7.5/10.

CT Styles

Wrestling Insider-

WWE News
Wrestlezone.com -

BREAKING NEWS!

CWA Reaches TV Deal with FOX. CWA will be airing on TV some time in April. This is massive for the Wrestling Promotion run by Charlie Cosgrove. It already has a roster including Chris Masters, Rikishi, Marcus Cor Von and many other former WWE & other wrestlers.

Rumors say that there could be a new title coming to WWE soon.

PPV Rumors
Backlash Rumors

Rumors are circulating that there could be an Steel Cage Match at Backlash. No word on what it could be for or who is involved. Some sources say it could be for the WWE Championship currently held by Jericho or a #1 Contenders Match. People say if it is a #1 Contenders Match it will involve possibly JBL, Shawn Michaels, Triple H, Batista & AJ Styles but they are just rumors.

Judgment Day Rumors
Knowledgeable sources say that there will be an Elimination Chamber at Judgment Day, that is all for now.

House Show Results

Jeff Hardy def. Brian Kendrick w/ Paul London via Twist of Fate followed by a Swanton Bomb. Squash Match.

AJ Styles & Shawn Michaels def. JBL & The Great Khali via Sweet Chin Music followed by a Styles Clash on JBL.

Evolution (Zac Ryder & Curt Hawkins) w/ Batista & Cody Rhodes def. The New Breed (Elijah Burke & Gregory Helms) via Chair Shot from Rhodes behind the referee and a 'Major Neckbreaker' by the former Major Brothers.
('Major Neckbreaker' is where one of the members will lift the opponent over his shoulders facing behind them and the other member will leap off the second rope and perform a spinning neckbreaker)

US Title
Kane def. Shelton Benjamin via Chokeslam

Vince, Shane & HHH decided to join sides and control RAW. HHH now has control over some of the major parts of RAW.

HHH, Umaga & Big Show def. Jesse & Festus via Chokeslam, Samoan Spike & Pedigree

WWE Championship

Chris Jericho def. Undertaker via Codebreaker and Lionsault Pin

CWA News

John Morrison
John Morrison is rumored to be making an impact on CWA from now on. He has allegedly said that from now on he is not going to lose and become CWA's #1 Man.

PPV News

Clash of the Companies
'CoC' is set to be held in Montreal, Canada. Confirmed Matches Are -

Team WWE vs Team CWA, WWE Loses then WWE is Finished

WWE's Vince McMahon vs CWA's Charlie Cosgrove

No Apologies
No Apologies is set to be held in Detroit, Michigan. Confirmed Matches are -

World Heavyweight Championship
Mr. Kennedy (c) vs Winner of #1 Contenders Triple Threat next week.

CWA Television Championship
Christian Cage (c) vs Bobby Lashley

Losers of the Triple Threat #1 Contenders Match
Booker T or Goldberg or John Morrison vs Booker T or Goldberg or John Morrison

Ric Flair vs MVP was also announced on CWA.com by Charlie Cosgrove.

^^ I was tryin to make him sound cocky. But yeah I see what you mean

Wrestling Insider -

Breaking News!
A new development wrestling company has opened. DWA, Detroit Wrestling Alliance. It currently holds most of the free agents and can be signed by any company if the superstar accepts.
Current superstars at DWA are:
Hardcore Holly
Matt Striker
Kofi Kingston
Albert
Deuce
Domino
Lance Cade
Trevor Murdoch
Scotty 2 Hotty
Spirit Squad
Rikishi
Chris Masters
The Boogeyman
Big Daddy V
Mark Henry
Charlie Haas
DH Smith
Snitsky.

Monday April 8, 2008

US Airways Center. Phoenix, AZ

'To Be Loved' plays on your screen as the intro video package plays. The camera then pans over the fantastic crowd at the US Airways Centre in Phoenix, Arizona.

'Line In The Sand' hits and Triple H, Batista, Cody Rhodes and the Major Brothers come out to boos. Triple H is in a suit along with Batista and they walk to the ring. Triple H has a microphone in hand.

HHH: Ladies & Gentleman, we are Evolution. The most dominant force in WWE history.

'No Chance' hits and the crowd boo. Vince comes out with a smile on his face. He has Umaga & Big Show on his side. He enters the ring and stares face to face with HHH and then... They shake hands and the crowd can't believe it.

Vince: Ladies & Gentleman if you haven't heard Me & Hunter resolved our differences last week at a RAW House Show. See, when me & Hunter are together there is no stopping us, we get whatever we want, whenever we want.

HHH: That's damn right. I am the Game, The King of Kings! He is well, he's the boss. Now, Vince there is something I want to ask you.

Vince: Yes,

HHH: Well since now that we run RAW. I think.. No, I know.. I want a title shot! Right here tonight!

Crowd cheer

Vince: Tonight?

HHH: You heard me.

Vince: We had one last week, we only just crowned a champion. Cody there is the Intercontinental Champion!

HHH: Vince, I want it! I deserve it!

'Break the Walls Down!' hits and the crowd cheer massively as the new WWE Champion, Chris Jericho stands at the top of the ramp in street clothes.

Jericho: Hunter, Look I said this was going to happen to Cena and it has happened. There's a new sheriff in town and thats me. I am the WWE Champion, the man. I am the face of RAW and might I say a better face to have of RAW then yours.

HHH isn't impressed and yells at Y2J with out holding the microphone and the crowd pop.

Jericho: Hunter, I'm not going to just give the title to anyone. You have to earn it.

HHH starts taking to Vince.

Vince: Alright you can make the match and if Hunter wins it he gets a title shot.

Jericho: Tell ya what. I already have a match in mind...

HHH: What is it?!

Jericho: A Gauntlet Match! You survive who I throw at you, you get a title match at Backlash and I will let Eric Bischoff pick the match.

Crowd pop

HHH: Your On!!

Crowd boo HHH.

Vince: Alright then later tonight HHH vs Whoever Jericho picks in a Gauntlet Match.

Out of nowhere 'Boom' hits and Vince rolls his eyes and the crowd boo. CWA's Charlie Cosgrove comes out looking confident and puts his arm over Jericho's shoulder with a microphone in hand. Jericho isn't to happy either.

Charlie: Why the long face Vince? Look I couldn't help but come and watch tonights show I thought it will be good. And while we are on the topic of Championships I thought to myself and came up with a great idea.

Vince: (sighs) What is it Charlie?

Charlie: Your champion...

Charlie points at Jericho who he is leaning on.

Charlie: Your Champion vs My Champion, Mr. Kennedy at Clash of the Companies! What do ya say?

Vince: Well actually I think that is a great idea.

Vince whispers in HHH's ear and HHH smiles.

Vince: Yes that is a good idea, Charlie. Yep, I like it WWE Champion Chris Jericho taking on CWA's World Heavyweight Champion, Mr. Kennedy!

Jericho: What!

Vince: You get your way with Hunter, I get my way with you!

Commercial Break

Shawn Michaels & AJ Styles are seen talking backstage when Jeff Hardy approaches them.

Hardy: I saw your little match you two had recently at a house show. You think your pretty good?

HBK: Well Jeff, We did beat JBL & Khali.

Hardy pushes HBK

HBK: Look, Jeff I don't mean to offend you!

Jeff: Sure you don't, You know what, I'm going to prove how good I am to you. I will take on Khali!

HBK & AJ: You don't want to...

Jeff: You're not my parents you don't know what i want to do!

AJ: Alright..

Jeff: I'm Mr. Money in the Bank! I beat you!

AJ & Shawn continue their conversation as Jeff walks off.

JR: Well Jeff certainly has his work cut out for him against The Great Khali.

King: I know JR, I don't know what Jeff wants to prove.

JR: Well also in store for tonight is a gauntlet match where if Triple H wins he gets a WWE title shot at Backlash!

King: I know but he also has his work cut out for him.

'Don't Waste My Time' hits and The New Breed come out. Gregory Helms is leading them out as he has his Hardcore Championship around his waist. He enters the ring and starts warming up.

'It's a Big Show' hits and Big Show makes his way to the ring with Shane McMahon. He signals a title around his waist. He starts yelling 'I want that title!'.

Match 1
Non-Title
Gregory Helms vs Big Show w/ Shane McMahon

Gregory Helms gets some positive feedback from TNB before he enters the ring. He enters and tries to lock up but Big Show just lifts him up and performs a powerslam and puts a foot over Helms' chest, 1....2..... Helms gets a shoulder up and TNB taunt Big Show. Big Show leans over the ropes and taunts the crowd for a while. He turns around and Helms is there and lands some right hands to the chest of Show but they take no effect. Helms then lands a straight right hand to the face of Show and the Show grabs his nose. Helms starts to climb the turnbuckles and stands up he jumps and... Show catches him and puts him in a chokeslam position and... SLAM!! Chokeslam is nailed and Big Show arrogantly puts a foot over the chest of Helms, 1...2...3

Winner - The Big Show via Pinfall

King: Well a relatively easy win there for the Big Show.

JR: Yes, I don't think Gregory Helms really had a chance in that match, The Big Show is just to... Well he is The Big Show.

King: Haha, Yes I see what your saying JR.

JR: Well next up is a match which I don't think should be happening, Jeff Hardy vs... The Great Khali. David vs Goliath.

King: Well he got himself into it.

Commercial Break

We return and Khali is already in the ring when Jeff Hardy's music hits and the crowd give a 50/50 reaction since Jeff hasn't really been himself lately. He just makes his way to the ring without his pyro or anything.

Match 2
Single
The Great Khali vs Jeff Hardy

They circle around and lock up, well Jeff attempts to lock up but Khali smiles and pushes him to the corner and Jeff rolls back and lands in a sitting position in the corner. Jeff strangely smiles and then gets back up and calls Khali towards him for a test of strength and everyone thinks Jeff is out of his mind. Khali just puts his hand in the face of Jeff and shoves him to the ropes and Jeff rebounds with a forearm shot which doesn't do anything. Jeff starts to unload some kicks and punches to the abdomen of Khali but they take no effect. Khali just grabs Jeff by the throat and lifts him up for the double arm chokeslam. Jeff is in the air and... Somehow Jeff gets in position for the hurracanrana and uses all of his strength to perform one and Khali moves forward and is leaning over the ropes. Jeff gets up and runs to the corner and does his signature taunt after he climbs the ropes. He then performs an extreme leg drop to the back of the head of Khali and Khali gradually falls over the ropes as Jeff lies on the outside. Khali eventually hits the ground and Jeff realizes that and gets up and starts stomping Khali then lifts up his massive legs and performs a leg drop to the groin.

Khali then reacts a little bit and Jeff gets back in the ring. Jeff starts to rest in the ring but before he knows it Khali is on the apron and Jeff runs to the corner and runs up the turnbuckles like he would for a Whisper in the Wind but leaps off and performs an Enzuiguri to the back of Khali's head. Khali stumbles a little and gets in the ring. Jeff runs from behind and nails a low dropkick to the back of Khali's knee and Khali slips and is on one knee. Jeff then keeps running to the ropes and performs a running dropkick to the face of Khali and Khali nearly falls backwards but manages to regain his balance and starts to get back up. Jeff has trouble believing it but starts to and some vicious forearms to the back of Khali as he is getting up but they don't do much and Khali nails a deadly chop to the head of Jeff and Jeff falls to the ground almost straight away. Khali stands over him and shoves him over with his feet until Jeff is out of the ring. Khali then climbs the ropes and gets to the outside where Jeff is and lifts him up and gets him in position for a double arm chokeslam and positions him for the table. Khali stands in front of the table and JR & King are trying to stop Khali.

Then... Out of nowhere... A double arm chokeslam through the Spanish Announce table!! The referee rings the bell. Jeff is motionless and could be injured but that isn't enough for Khali and he lifts him up in the chokeslam position again and stands in front of JR & King's table and... Out of nowhere Shawn Michaels & AJ Styles come down the ramp and rush to the aid of Jeff. AJ performs a dropkick to the back of Khali's knee while he is holding up Jeff and he drops him tot he ground but AJ lands some knees to the face as Khali is on his knee and then... Sweet Chin Music!! Khali falls back and AJ and HBK rush to the aid of a motionless Jeff Hardy. They call EMT's and out of the audience comes, not EMT's but... JBL!! JBL kicks HBK away from Jeff and same with AJ and HBK gets up... Into a Clothesline from Hell!! AJ gets up into a Big Boot and JBL smirks at Jeff then leaves security from the crowd pull him away. EMT's have now arrived to Jeff and put him on a stretcher up the ramp.

Winner - Jeff Hardy via DQ

AJ eventually gets up and helps up Michaels and they walk up the ramp to an applause.

JR: Well what a horrible way to end that match and Jeff Hardy had a little chance in this match but you have to remember he was facing that unbelievable Great Khali.

King: Yeah I know JR and Hardy could be injured, what a setback for RAW.

JR: Well yeah that is another setback, well with the injury to Cena and now Hardy. Hang on a minute, I have just received word that after the break the vacant WWE Tag Team Championships will be on the line and they will be between Evolution's The Major Brothers and Those two men who just walked up the ramp, AJ Styles & Shawn Michaels. What a match that will be!

King: Damn straight JR! Woah I can't wait!

Commercial Break

Backstage The Major Brothers are walking to the ring when Layla steps in their way.

Layla: Hey guys.

Brett & Brian: Hi Layla.

Layla: I was just wondering, do you have anyone to manage you tonight?

Brian: Well usually Cody or Batista does but they aren't tonight so no we haven't got anyone.

Layla: Would you like someone?

Brett: Sure.

Layla: Well I could be that someone, is that okay with you two?

Layla starts to feel Brett's muscles.

Brett: No Problem at all!

They start to walk to the ring.

JR: I don't know if I could trust that Layla, I don't think she really is that nice, something must be going on.

King: Oh JR, you always say that!!

'Line in the Sand' hits as The Major Brothers and Layla make their way to the ring. They enter the ring looking confident and signal a title around their waist to the camera. They then await their opponents.

'Sexy Boy' hits and The Showstopper Shawn Michaels makes his way to the ring in his usual fashion. He waits on the outside for his partner.

'I Am' hits and the crowd give a huge pop as AJ Styles comes out in his usual fashion and shakes Michaels' hand before entering the ring.

Match 3
WWE Tag Team Championship
Evolution's The Major Brothers (Brett & Brian Major) w/Layla vs Shawn Michaels & AJ Styles

Shawn Michaels starts off against Brian. They lock up for a while and then Michaels gains the upper hand and gets a side headlock in on Brian and keeps it locked in. Brian starts to struggle and then Michaels performs a side headlock take-down and still keeps it locked in. He turns Brian on his side and the referee makes a count, 1...2... Brian gets a shoulder up. Brian then turns over and Michaels is upside down, 1...2... Michaels gets back in position. Brian eventually starts to elbow Michaels and Michaels tightens the hold. Brian starts trying to stand up and gets to a knee and elbows Michaels in the midsection a few times and the hold is loosened a bit. Michaels then whips Brian to the ropes and gets a shoulder block from Brian on the rebound. Brian then runs to the ropes on his right and runs over Michaels then performs an arm drag which Michaels counters into his own arm drag and covers Brian quickly ... Brian kicks out before 1. They are both back up and go face to face and... Brian slaps Michaels. Michaels is turned around when... A right hand! Michaels delivers a strong right hand to Brian, knocking him down. Brian gets back up and walks into some knife-edge chops.

Michaels whips Brian to the ropes and Brian stretches his arms out at the ropes and performs a running dropkick on the rebound and now Brett is in the ring because Brian got a blind tag at the ropes. Brett starts to stomp Michaels then performs an elbow drop and pins him, 1...2 Michaels kicks out. Michaels gets up and Brett dropkicks him and Michaels slips backwards to the ropes and Brett runs at him and clotheslines him over the ropes. Michaels starts to get up and... A top rope cross-body from Brett to Michaels on the outside! Brian goes over and attacks AJ and performs a swinging neckbreaker on the hard floor to AJ. Brett rolls Michaels in the ring and pins him, 1...2... Michaels kicks out to a pop. Brett starts measuring Michaels for a 'Major Neckbreaker'. Michaels gets up and Brett lifts up Michaels so he is half over his shoulders and... Michaels counters into a sunset flip pin before Brian can even enter the ring, 1...2... Brett kicks out and Michaels leaps to his corner and AJ is in and the crowd pop. AJ runs at Brett and performs a step-up Enzuiguri and Brett falls down to the canvas. He climbs the top rope and stands on the top and gets in position for a Shooting Styles Clash and... Brett moves!

Styles lies on the canvas in pain as Brett gradually rolls over and gets an arm over AJ, 1....2..... Styles kicks out. Brian runs in and starts stomping AJ until the referee threatens to DQ him. Brett gets up and waits for AJ to get up and performs a diving clothesline that knocks AJ back down and pins him, 1...2.... AJ kicks out. Brett picks up AJ and whips him to the corner as Brian tries to enter the ring but the referee stops him and gives him a lecture. Brett is behind AJ ready for a low blow when out of nowhere AJ performs a Pele Kick and Brett is knocked down and Brian is trying to make the referee turnaround. Michaels enters the ring, taunts Brian and then tunes up the band, 1....2....3...4 Brett is up. Sweet Chin Music!!! Brett falls to the ground and then AJ collects him for a Styles Clash. The referee turns around and Michaels runs behind him and when Brian tries to enter to break up the count Michaels nails some more Sweet Chin Music!, 1...2...3

Winners & New WWE Tag Team Champions - Shawn Michaels & AJ Styles

AJ & Michaels celebrate in the ring. But then at the top of the ramp HHH, Batista & Cody Rhodes start running down but out of the crowd Y2J comes with a chair and stands in between the new WWE Tag Team Champions and HHH points and yells at all three of them as Y2J, HBK & AJ invite them to come in but the rest of Evolution back off.

JR: Well luckily the WWE Champion Chris Jericho came to the ring with that chair otherwise all hell would of broken loose.

King: Yeah Triple H doesn't seem to happy about that loss even though he wasn't even in the match.

JR: Well you know how Triple H is, King.

King: Yes, Yes I do.

Commercial Break

Backstage The New Breed are in General Manager Eric Bishcoff's office.

Shelton: C'mon man, you gotta let me have another shot!

Rest of TNB: Yeah!

Eric: Look, Shelton. Kane won fair & square. You know that.

Shelton isn't impressed by that comment.

Eric: C'mon Shelton, don't be like that.

It's silent for a minute.

Eric: Look, next week I will put you in a match. And if you win you will face Kane at Backlash.

Shelton just walks out.

JR: Well Shelton doesn't seem to happy about that deal.

King: We have just received word that Evolution's Cody Rhodes will be taking on, well someone. We aren't quite sure.

'Line in the Sand' hits and Cody Rhodes comes out with Batista who is giving him a pep talk. Cody wears the IC title over his shoulder very proudly. Batista taps him on the back for good luck as Cody enters the ring.

'S.O.S' hits and the crowd cheer as a returning Kofi Kingston comes down and Cody is surprised. Kofi gets a big pop. He enters the ring and stares down Cody.

Match 4
Non-Title
Cody Rhodes w/Batista vs Kofi Kingston

They immediately lock up and Cody wins the lock up with a knee to the gut and a straight right hand which knocks Kofi back a bit and Cody takes advantage of that and whips Kofi to the ropes and on the rebound performs a dropkick to the face of Kofi and pins him after taunting the crowd to boos, 1...2 Kofi kicks out. Cody looks at Batista and Batista calls him over and gives him some pointers. Cody turns around and ducks a charging Kofi and Kofi rebounds off the ropes but gets tripped after Batista grabs his foot from the outside and Cody distracts the referee. Batista pulls Kofi to the outside and beats him up with some right hands and a spear into the metal pole and Kofi is out of it and Batista rolls him back in the ring. Cody pins him, 1....2..... ROPEBREAK! Kofi grabs the bottom rope with his hand and the referee breaks up the pin and Cody gets angry in the ring. Cody yells at the referee about the count and then starts viciously stomping Kofi and drags him to the middle of the ring and pins him with the leg hooked, 1....2.... Kofi kicks out again! Cody then leaps on top of Kofi and unleashes some lefts and rights to the face of Kofi.

Cody then calls for Batista to enter the ring and he does. Batista is about to take off his shirt when the referee stops him at this point Kofi has just got a roll-up pin nailed on Cody and the crowd count, 1....2.....3 but the referee is still talking to Batista. He then turns around and makes the count, 1....2.... Cody kicks out and Kofi cannot believe it. Kofi is angry with the referee but doesn't show it. Kofi gets up and starts measuring Cody, Cody gets up and... Cody ducks the Jamaican Buzzsaw and then when Kofi turns around Cody nails a DDT!! Cody covers, 1....2..... Kofi somehow kicks out!! Cody is angry and the referee checks on Kofi while Cody calls in Batista again. Cody complains to the referee about a saw ankle and Batista is in the ring and he is stomping Kofi and then picks up Kofi and lifts him up and... Batista Bomb!!! Kofi gets slammed to the canvas and is out. Cody is trying to get away from the referee but the referee is really trying to help Cody. Cody eventually manages to get his boot back on and cover Kofi, 1.....2..... ROPEBREAK!! Kofi got his foot on the rope! Cody has had it and he picks up Kofi and gets him in position for a DDT and... Nails it! Cody drags Kofi to the centre of the ring and pins him, 1...2...3

Winner - Cody Rhodes via pinfall

Batista comes in and he & Cody give Kofi a beat down before leaving with Cody's IC title over his shoulder.

JR: Well what a good performance from Kofi Kingston but he just came up short. Well done!

King: Well JR, you know what time it is.

JR: I do, it's Main Event time! And it is a Gauntlet Match where if Triple H wins he gets a WWE title match at Backlash.

'Break the Walls Down!' hits and the WWE Champion Chris Jericho makes his way to the ring in street clothes with his WWE title around his waist. He stands in the ring and waits for the cheering to die down.

Jericho: Ladies & Gentleman, Boys & Girls. You are about to see Triple H lose his shot at the WWE Title because he will not be able to survive my gauntlet match and he will just be embarrassing himself. Oh, and I also have another stipulation for the match. It's No-Holds-Barred!

Crowd pop.

Jericho: I will also be taking a seat at ringside to watch this beat down of Triple H.

'Line in the Sand' hits and the crowd boo as the potential #1 Contender Triple H comes down the ramp with Batista, Cody Rhodes & The Major Brothers. He is dressed to compete and awaits his opponents once he enters the ring.

Jesse & Festus' music hits and they make their way to the ring, Jesse holding a chair. HHH calls them into the ring.

Main Event
No-Holds-Barred Gauntlet Match
Triple H vs ???

They enter the ring and HHH kicks Jesse in the gut hard and he drops the chair. HHH knocks him down with a clothesline and then starts to unload some hard right hands to Festus and they knock him about a bit. HHH whips him to the opposite corner and then follows him and performs a high knee. HHH taunts the crowd and then picks up Jesse's chair and nails a hard shot to the heads of Jesse & Festus. HHH then nails a Pedigree on Jesse & then turns around to Festus and plants him with a Pedigree. HHH pins Jesse, 1...2...3

Jesse Eliminated

He then goes over to Festus and pins him, 1...2...3

Festus Eliminated

Big Daddy V's theme hits and he comes down to boos.

BDV is in the ring and HHH nails some right hands but they take no effect. BDV pushes HHH away but HHH fights back and nails a low blow to BDV and then picks up the chair and nails a chair shot to the head of BDV and BDV falls backwards onto his ass. HHH rebounds off the ropes and nails a knee to the face of BDV then calls in the rest of Evolution since its No-Holds-Barred. Evolution comes in and Batista stomps BDV and Brian Major climbs the top rope and awaits BDV to get up. BDV gets up and urns around into a missile dropkick. HHH then waits for BDV to get up and when he is on his knees he nails a Pedigree! 1...2...3

Big Daddy V Eliminated

Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch's music hits and they make a return to the WWE perhaps for one night.

Evolution jump them as soon as they enter the ring and Y2J isn't to happy about that. Murdoch walks into a spear from Batista and a Major Neckbreaker from The Major's. Batista measures Murdoch and kicks him in the gut and plants him with a Batista Bomb!! Murdoch is motionless on the canvas. HHH & Cody are beating up Cade in the corner and HHH lifts Cade up so he is sitting on the top rope. HHH then steps away and Cody steps in and nails a top rope DDT! Cade & Murdoch are motionless in the ring and HHH is about to pin Cade when Brian & Brett stop him. Brett exits the ring and then slides a chair in and then talk to HHH and HHH smiles. HHH places a chair under the head of Cade and then picks up the other and has an evil smile on his face as he nails a Con-Chair-To!! Cade's body shakes after the impact and HHH hooks the leg when he pins him, 1...2...3

Lance Cade Eliminated

It is now Trevor Murdoch and he is starting to gradually move. He uses Batista's legs to crawl up and Murdoch looks up and Batista shoves Trevor off him and HHH nails a chair shot on him, 1...2...3

Trevor Murdoch Eliminated

Deuce & Domino's music hits and they come down and once again get jumped by Evolution. But then Mark Henry, Snitsky & Hardcore Holly join them coming down to the ring. They are the final entrants.

Henry, Snitsky & Holly help D&D and take out Batista. Henry nails a big boot followed by a World's Strongest Slam on him. Henry then lifts Rhodes over his head and throws him out of the ring. Snitsky just nailed a massive Big Boot on HHH and then performs a pump handle slam on Brett Major. Brian Major turns around and tries to run away but runs into the chest of Henry and then turns around and tries to run away again but runs into Hardcore Holly who out of nowhere nails an Alabama Slam! Henry then nails a massive splash on him. HHH is climbing up the ropes for leverage but gets lifted up by Henry and whipped into a Big Boot from Snitsky again and falls to the ground. Henry then picks up a chair and hits Cody Rhodes over the head and busts him open since he was trying to get back in the ring. Mark Henry puts a foot over HHH and the referee counts, 1...2... HHH kicks out! Henry picks up HHH and throws him into the corner and lands some knees to the gut then goes to the opposite corner and charges at HHH and... HHH moves and nails a Low Blow from behind on Henry and ducks another Big Boot from Snitsky which goes to the back of Henry.

HHH then performs a Spinebuster on Snitsky when he turns around and works the crowd. HHH then pins Henry, 1...2...3

Mark Henry Eliminated

HHH awaits Snitsky to get up but gets clotheslined by Holly and then Holly stomps him and pins him, ...1 HHH kicks out. HHH gets back up but gets dropkicked by Holly. HHH is laying back on the ropes and Snitsky charges at him for yet another Big Boot and HHH ducks and the ropes land in between Snitsky's legs and he is in pain. Holly charges at HHH but HHH counters into a Spinebuster, 1...2...3

Hardcore Holly Eliminated

HHH throws Snitsky in the ring and drops a knee on him. Snitsky gets up and counters a Pedigree attempt with a backdrop. HHH then receives a eg drop from Snitsky. HHH is crawling to the ropes when a bloody Rhodes appears on the side and slides in a sledgehammer. HHH grabs it and stands up. Snitsky turns him around and SMASH!! HHH nails Snitsky with a hammer shot and then plants him with a pedigree!

Snitsky Eliminated

Winner & New #1 Contender - Triple H

Chris Jericho runs in the ring.

Jericho runs in the ring and tries to take out HHH with the WWE Title but HHH ducks and Batista is back up along with the Majors and Evolution jump Y2J. Batista performs a Batista Bomb and hen HHH nails a Pedigree, grabs the WWE Title and stands tall to boos as RAW goes off the air.

Announced Backlash Card

WWE Championship
Chris Jericho vs Triple H

Hardcore Championship
Gregory Helms vs Big Show

Wrestling Insider -

WWE News

Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy is in fact injured after last nights assault at the hands of The Great Khali. He suffered some broken ribs, concussion and a minor shoulder injury. He is expected to be out for 6-8 weeks.

Rumors/Spoilers
Some people have been saying that Judgment Day could be the last appearance by the Undertaker. Sources say he has been considering retiring.

Vince & Shane McMahon are really sucking up to Big Show to make him be their security and hopefully and some more people to that group.

Expect to see Kane & Shelton Benjamin in action against each other in some way at Backlash.

PPV News

Backlash

Card So Far -

WWE Championship
Type of Match - GM Bischoff's Choice

WWE Champion Chris Jericho vs Triple H

Hardcore Championship
No-Disqualification

Hardcore Champion Gregory Helms vs Big Show w/Shane McMahon

House Show Results

Shawn Michaels & AJ Styles def. Evolution's The Majors after a Sweet Chin Music/Styles Clash combo.

Big Show w/Vince & Shane McMahon def. Brian Kendrick, Paul London & Gregory Helms after three Showstoppers.

Intercontinental Championship

Cody Rhodes w/Batista def. Shelton Benjamin w/Elijah Burke

Kelly Kelly def. Layla

Non-Title

Batista w/ Triple H def. WWE Champion Chris Jericho after a Batista Bomb.

CWA News

House Show Results

John Morrison def. JTG after a Corkscrew Neckbreaker. Squash.

Christian Cage & MVP def. Bobby Lashley & Orlando Jordan

Xtreme Division Championship
CM Punk def. RVD after a GTS.

Mr. Kennedy & Goldberg def. Rated RKO

More CWA News

World Title Hunt
This week on Rage! There will be a Triple Threat #1 Contenders Match between John Morrison, Goldberg & Booker T. Morrison has already stated that he wants to be CWA's #1 Man, Booker T also says nothing is stopping him of becoming World Champion for a 7th time.

Rated RKO
Orton & Edge are said to be extremely unhappy about their losses and are going to seek revenge on Booker T & Goldberg.

Clash of the Companies Updated Card

Team WWE vs Team CWA, WWE loses, WWE is finished

WWE Champion Chris Jericho vs CWA World Heavyweight Champion Mr. Kennedy

No-Holds-Barred
Owner vs Owner

WWE's Vince McMahon vs CWA's Charlie Cosgrove

Plus John Morrison has expressed interest in facing someone from WWE.

TNA News

Rumors say that two of their stars are not currently happy. That is all for now.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

bm: majors vs hbk/aj
wm: show vs helms DQUASH!
bp: opening
wp: n/a
af: idk about the m/e, a heel going through a gauntlet doesnt seem right to me, but it was a good show of writing

The Rated R CMStar

BM: Jeff vs Khali, for some reason I enjoyed it. I see a new feud going out from the interference.

WM: Big Show vs Helms, basic quash

BP: Opening one with HHH, Vince and Y2J

WP: Layla's one, but it's not like he has a lot of character.

AC: Decent show, altough I agree that a heel going through an entire gauntlet wasn't he best choice. Besides, the whole Charlie invading WWE every show is getting old now

xtremebadass

BM: Majors vs. HBK and AJ

WM: Helms vs. Show, a bit of a squash match, but I liked it :)

BP: Triple H/Vince

WP: N/A

AC: Really good show, loved the Gauntlet main event, that is a surefire in a storyline like this, great work man

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
Jeff injured is going to be tough, but I'm not a huge fan of him, so it don't really matter, lol.

Best Match - Main event, I really like guantlets.

Best Promo - Without a doubt the opening one.

Worst Match - Big Show/Helms squash. Not that it was terrible, but it was a squash, and Helms is better than that.

Worst Promo - idk if I can think of one.

Additional Feedback - The show was not bad, I rate it a 8/10

Status
Not open for further replies.