WWE: Big Time

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

CT Styles

Untitled-1.png

Untitled-2.png

'Stranger Inside' plays by Shinedown as the camera pans over the arena showing the CWA ring with black ropes and white canvas and the crowd surrounding it. Fans boo as 'Edge/Orton Mix' hits and Rated RKO make their way to the ring. Edge & Orton are dressed in street clothes as they make their way down the ramp taunting fans. They enter the ring and Edge has a microphone.

Edge: Look. Me & My partner Randy are not happy with how we have been screwed out of the title race and want to be added to the triple threat tonight and make it a 5 Man Match! We were screwed out of our matches and I know, Randy knows, Charlie Cosgrove knows, All you idiots know that we are true World Champions!

Edge hands the microphone over to Orton.

Orton: To keep it simple and to get it in that thick head of your Cosgrove, we want title shots! We deserve them and I have already held that title and I am craving to have it back. Now give us another chance you worthless piece of...

'Boom' hits and Charlie Cosgrove comes out to a pretty good reaction. He is in a casual suit and enters the ring.

Charlie: Randy, Edge... Don't get me wrong you are both two amazingly talented athletes.

Edge & Orton nod their heads in agreement and Charlie starts wandering around the ring as he is taking to them.

Charlie: You are very gifted and I want to give you the shot..

Edge & Orton start smiling and show thankfulness towards Charlie.

Charlie: BUT

Charlie stops wandering and says the following words very firmly.

Charlie: You got beaten FAIR & SQUARE.

Edge & Orton are now violently complaining and taking out their rage and are yelling at Charlie.

Charlie: Randy, Booker T beat you FAIR & SQUARE. Edge, Goldberg beat you, FAIR & SQUARE. Notice how these words keep coming up, FAIR & SQUARE. You don't even know what they mean do you?

Charlie looks them both in the eye and says these following words very firmly as well.

Charlie: Now get out of my ring! You gotta represent this company on Sunday and I'm starting to have second thoughts! WWE will be no more... Now speaking of Sunday. We will have a PPV titled 'Clash of the Companies' it will be a CWA vs WWE PPV. I have recently announced on CWA.com that 2 new matches have been added to the current card. RVD, one of CWA's most extreme superstars will be taking on WWE's AJ Styles and CWA's Goldberg & Test will be taking on Evolution's Triple H & Batista in a tag team match.

Crowd Cheer

'Kennedy!' hits and the World Heavyweight Champion comes down to boos. Mr. Kennedy enters the ring.

Kennedy: Charlie, You forgot to mention a match, Me, The World Heavyweight Champion of CWA, Mr. Kennedy taking on a loser, Chris Jericho in a Champion vs Champion match at 'Clash of the Companies' Where I will single handedly demolish that pathetic loser.

Charlie: Are you happy now? Can you get out of my ring if your done?

Kennedy: Charlie, No I'm not done. Tonight Ladies & Gentleman you will see a man win a Triple Threat Match to face me at No Apologies in a World Title Match. I am just warning that man that he is in for the beating of a lifetime at the hands of MISTERRRR KENEDDYYYYY!!

Kennedy drops the microphone and walks out.

Charlie: Okay, back to COTC. I will announce the current card. The Main Event, Team WWE vs Team CWA if WWE loses WWE is over. Champion vs Champion Match, CWA's Mr. Kennedy vs WWE's Chris Jericho, An Owner vs Owner No-Holds-Barred Match, Myself vs WWE's Vince McMahon, Goldberg & Test vs Evolution's Triple H & Batista and RVD vs WWE's AJ Styles. Have a nice night!

Commercial Break

Test's music hits and he comes out to a 50/50 reaction. He enters the ring and works the crowd.

'I Spit In The Face...' hits and Carlito makes his way to the ring with a 50/50 reaction also. He enters the ring and stares down Test.

Match 1
Single
Carlito vs Test

They lock up, Test pushes Carlito to the corner and unloads some right hands and then steps back to the middle of the ring. Carlito runs back at Test attempting a clothesline but Test ducks and then nails an uppercut to Carlito when he turns around. Carlito stumbles a bit and then falls to one knee. Test rebounds off the ropes and performs a big boot which Carlito dodges. Test turns around and Carlito is back up. Out of nowhere Test nails a belly to belly suplex and pins, 1...2 Carlito kicks out. Test gets up, as is Carlito. Carlito nails some backhand chops on Test and gets him to the ropes where he whips him to the opposite ropes. Test rebounds to a backdrop from Carlito followed by an elbow drop. Carlito leans over the ropes for a rest until Test is back up. Test gets up after a short while and at this time Carlito has just leaped off the ropes for a springboard back elbow, knocking Test down to the canvas. Carlito leans back and lifts up the leg of Test, 1....2.... Test kicks out. Carlito can't believe it and Test starts to get up and Carlito hammers him on the back as he gets up.

Test eventually just explodes and thrusts his shoulder into the abdomen of Carlito until he reaches the corner. Test then strongly kicks Carlito in the gut, knocking him down to one knee. Test grabs Carlito by the hair and guides him to the middle then whips him to the ropes and on the rebound nails him with a Big Boot. Carlito is falls straight down to the canvas. After a little while after Test has been measuring him Carlito gets up and walks into a Fireman's Carry position on Test's back and Test nails his finisher! 1...2...3

Winner - Test via Pinfall

Styles: Well what another good win for Test! So far Test is 3-0 in CWA. I wonder if he can keep that winning streak going?

Cole: I don't see why not? He is a very talented athlete.

Styles: Yes I do agree and he will be a part of CWA's 'Clash of the Companies' and he will be apart of 'No Apologies' since he is the #1 Contender for CM Punk's Xtreme Division Title.

Cole: Yes and that is an impressive start to CWA.

Styles: Anyway our next match is Rob Van Dam taking on the man who ended Ric Flair's WWE career, MV
P.

Commercial Break

Locker Room

RVD is seen tying up his boots in the locker room when Ric Flair approaches him.

RVD: Ric, How you goin?

Ric: Good, Rob. Look I just want you to know that MVP is dirty, not as dirty as me but he will do what it takes to win. So I'm just warning you.

RVD: Thanks Ric and good luck when you take him on at No Apologies.

Ric: Thanks Rob and I got your back.

Flair taps RVD on the back as walks out.

Ringside

Styles: Well RVD certainly has a legend on his side.

Cole: He certainly does and I hope Ric gains revenge over MVP for Wrestlemania.

'I'm Comin!' hits and MVP makes his way to the ring out of his inflatable to boos. He enters the ring taunting the crowd. He stands on the second rope and works the crowd but gets boos in return.

'One of a Kind' hits and RVD comes out to a massive pop. He runs down to the ring and stares down MVP before climbing to the second rope and doing his signature RVD taunt.

Match 2
Single
RVD vs MVP

They stare each other down for a while. MVP has a cocky look on his face then.. Slaps RVD. RVD keeps his head turned and smiles to the audience he then replies with a spinning heel kick and a cross-body take-down pin, 1...2 MVP kicks out and is angry. MVP lands a hard right hand to the face of RVD when he gets up and RVD stumbles a bit. MVP takes advantage of that and locks him in a front face lock and nails a snap suplex and covers, 1...2.. RVD kicks out. MVP gets up and spreads his arms open cockily but gets massive heat in return. RVD stumbles up and attempts a trip maneuver but MVP jumps over RVD's leg and then lands and starts stomping RVD mercilessly then taunts the crowd for the 'Ballin' Elbow' he does his theatrics then.. Nails it. He pins RVD with the leg strongly hooked, 1....2.... RVD kicks out just. MVP gets up and continuously keeps stomping RVD until RVD has to roll out of the ring for a breather. MVP though, follows him and nails a clothesline to RVD when he turned around off the barricade. RVD's head smacked against the ground and he holds it in pain. The referee starts to make the count..

At 6 RVD rolls into the ring and uses the ropes as leverage to get up. MVP lifts him up in a Fireman's Carry and attempts a Samoan Drop but RVD counters somehow into a cross-body pin, 1...2... MVP kicks out quickly, just in time. MVP gets up quite fast as well and as RVD gets up off his knees MVP is hammering him on the back but RVD manages to trip him with his leg and then jump on top of him and cover him quickly, 1...2.. MVP kicks out. MVP awaits RVD to get up and then performs another snap suplex, then pretends to slip and falls back on the referee into the corner knocking the referee's head on the pole and then yells into the crowd and calls someone over. CWA Television Champion Christian Cage comes out in street clothes and hands MVP something, their brass knuckles! RVD is staggering up and by the time he gets up all he needs is to turn around and.. FLAIR!! It's Ric Flair!! Ric Flair comes from down the ramp and enters the ring. He nails some knife-edge chops to the chest of MVP, then backdrops him. Cage enters the ring and Flair kicks him in the gut and then stands back where RVD nails a spinning heel kick.

Cage is knocked out of the ring and Flair has the Figure-4 locked in. The referee is starting to get up and Flair leaves and walks backwards up the ramp watching RVD. MVP limps up and... Spinning Wheel Kick! RVD runs up to the top rope and... 5 Star Frog Splash!!

Winner - RVD via Pinfall

RVD celebrates in the ring and then points at Flair and mouthes the words 'Thank You' to him. Cage staggers off up the ramp as RVD eventually leaves. But then Cage gets jumped by Lashley from behind and Lashley signals a title around his waist.

Styles: Am I sensing a Tag Team Match next week? RVD, Flair take on Cage, MVP?

Cole: I think it could happen Joey. And what a match it would be and I can't wait for Flair & MVP's match at No Apologies!

Styles: yes it should be great along with Mr. Kennedy taking on either John Morrison, Goldberg or Booker T! Who are you tipping for the win, tonight and then out of that match, Michael?

Cole: Ooohh, I would have to tip Booker T to win and have him beat Mr. Kennedy.

Styles: Really? I heard John Morrison say he wants to be CWA's #1 man, I think it will be him.

Commercial Break

Backstage at the Refreshments Table Chavo Guerrero & Matt Hardy are eating.

Matt: You ready we're next. You wanna demolish these losers!?

Chavo: Damn straight homes, I want Rey.

Matt: Nah man, he's mine.

Chavo: C'mon!

Matt: No, I want Rey!

Chavo shoves Matt into a wall.

Matt shoves back.

Matt: Who the hell do you think you are?! I want him, I got him!

Chavo: You now what, I changed my mind. I want you! Cancel our match I want you one on one, Xtreme Division Rules!

Matt: Your On!

Matt goes off to inform Rey & Sabu.

Styles: Well what a match we have next, It was originally going to be an Xtreme Division Tag Match but now two would-be partners are against each other! Matt Hardy will go up against Chavo Guerrero, Next!

Commercial Break

Matt Hardy's music hits and he comes out to a 50/50 reaction. He does his usual taunts as he enters the ring and leans over the ropes working the crowd.

'Oooh Chavo!' hits and Chavo Guerrero comes out to boos and enters the ring.

Match 3
Xtreme Division Rules
Chavo Guerrero vs Matt Hardy

They look each other in the eye, face to face. Chavo shoves Matt then Matt shoves back. Matt attempts a clothesline but Chavo ducks and kicks him in the gut and delivers a standing dropkick to the face of Hardy. Hardy falls back to the ropes holding his face. He replies with a few forearms to the face and a clothesline which connects this time. he covers, ...1 Chavo kicks out. Chavo gets up quickly as does Matt. Chavo quickly nails a European Uppercut which knocks Hardy to the corner. Hardy is leaning in the corner and Chavo climbs to the second rope and stands over him and nails some punches, 1...2...3...4...5...6...7 Chavo hits the seventh then... A Side Effect! from the second rope!! Both men are down. After 30 seconds or so, Matt starts to roll out of the ring. He gets out and looks under the ring and pulls out a table and the crowd cheer. But he isn't finished! Matt pulls out a chair and places that on the apron then searches some more and pulls out a trashcan. He gets up holding the trashcan and... SMASH! Chavo performs a baseball slide into the chair knocking the chair into the gut of Hardy!

Hardy falls back and lands on the outside. Chavo comes out and stomps Matt a few times before grabbing the table and setting it up. He picks up the chair and sets it up near Matt. As Matt begins to get up Chavo runs at the chair and leaps off it performing a cross-body onto Matt and hooking the leg when he lands, 1......2...... Matt kicks out! Chavo isn't happy about this and complains with the referee then turns around into an almost standing Hardy who is leaning on the barricade. Chavo grabs Matt by the hair and guides him to the chair and smashes his head into it, multiple times, busting him open. Chavo then covers him again, 1.....2...... Chavo gets up and shakes his head. He goes under the ring and pulls out a ladder and slides it in the ring and starts setting it up. He eventually gets it done and climbs it, Hardy is still motionless on the outside. Chavo is on the top of the ladder which is located in the ring. He then does the Eddie Guerrero taunt and... Frog Splash from the top of the ladder!! Chavo does a Frog Splash from the ladder to Hardy who is located on the outside!

But Hardy put his knees up right when Chavo landed and Chavo is gasping for air next to Matt. Both men are down for a rather long period of time. A bloody Matt starts to get up first, he crawls over to the apron and brings out another chair. He gets up and starts taunting Chavo to get up. Chavo gets to one knee, then another and turns around into a chair shot to the face from Matt. But Matt doesn't relent, he keeps going and unloads three more shots and now Chavo is busted open and he collapses to the ground. Matt starts to taunt the crowd with the Twist of Fate taunt. Chavo starts to stagger up and leans on the apron of the ring then stands up into a kick to the gut from Hardy and then gets locked in a front face lock by Hardy and... Chavo pushes Hardy away into the metal pole and hardy rebounds back and Chavo dropkicks him from behind back into the pole and Hardy slides down it and lands on his knees. Chavo then limps over to the wooden table and looks under the ring and pulls out another table.. He sets it up on top of the other one! There is two tables that are located on the outside of the ring almost touching the metal pole in the corner.

Matt meanwhile had crawled to nearly where Chavo was but Chavo entered the ring and had a breather near th ladder. Matt enters as well and charges at Chavo with a Side Effect! Both men are down again but Matt seems to be quicker getting up this time. He starts to pick up Chavo and throws him in the corner and unloads some right hands then sits him up and sets him up for the Superplex! Matt is trying to lift Chavo but can't seem to get it until.. Chavo delivers a low blow and then rolls Matt off the corner and onto the tables!! Matt is thriving in pain on top of the top table and Chavo is climbing the ladder located inside the ring. He reaches the top and.. Frog Splash!! Chavo leaps off the ladder and nails a Frog Splash onto Matt and they go through two tables. Chavo landed on top of Matt and the referee makes the count, 1...2...3

Winner - Chavo Guerrero via Pinfall

Cole: What a Match!

Styles: Oh My God!!

Cole: Well that one is certainly going down in CWA history and Xtreme Division History! No doubt about it!

Styles: I am still in shock.. Chavo putting Matt through two tables in one shot! And we still have more to come!

Commercial Break

Backstage

John Morrison is seen in a pool of his own blood with his head resting on a chair and another next to his head.

Styles: Ladies & Gentleman we have just been informed that John Morrison has been assaulted backstage. He is now in an ambulance to a local hospital. He will not be able to compete in his Triple Threat #1 Contenders Match in tonights Main Event therefore it is a singles match between Goldberg & Booker T.

'Edge/Orton Mix' hits and Rated RKO comes down to the ring.

Edge: It was us God Damn It! We destroyed John Morrison just to show you what we're capable of if we don't get what we want!

Orton: Yeah! So Cosgrove, give us a shot now!

'Boom' hits and Charlie comes down to the ring in a casual suit.

Charlie stands there and starts laughing.

Charlie: Guys, do you want a shovel?

Edge & Orton look at each other confused.

Charlie: Your just digging yourselves a grave. You go backstage and assault another member of our roster just because YOU TWO got your asses handed to you! By two other members of our roster.

Orton: Who the hell do you think you are?! Talking to us like that.

Charlie: I don't think I'm anyone, I know I'm someone, Charlie Cosgrove.. YOUR BOSS! You wanna play that way fine! Say goodbye to any future title shots until you clean up your acts!

Edge: What?!

Charlie: You heard me!

Orton grabs Charlie by the collar and pushes him against the ropes then.. RKO!! Orton RKO'd his boss! Rated RKO stand over Cosgrove when.. GOLDBERG!! Goldberg runs to the ring and spears Edge when he turns around and then kicks Orton in the gut and.. Jackhammer Suplex!!! Rated RKO are down in the ring and Goldberg takes Charlie up the ramp with him over his shoulder.

Commercial Break

Styles: Well CWA's owner, Charlie Cosgrove just got RKO'd by Randy Orton! Then Goldberg made the save taking out Orton & Edge.

'Can You Dig It Sucka?!' hits and Booker T comes out to a 50/50 reaction. He enters the ring doing his signature taunt and then warms up for Goldberg.

'Goldberg's theme hits and he exits his locker room and makes his way to the ring through his pyro. He enters and signals a title around his waist.

Main Event
#1 Contenders Match
Goldberg vs Booker T

They lock up and Goldberg knees Booker in the gut and shoves him away with one hand. Booker gets back up though and unloads some right hands and some back chops before whipping Goldberg to the corner and runs at him with a shoulder block but no-one is home for Booker. Goldberg then quickly performs a German suplex from behind and covers him, 1....2... Booker kicks out. Booker gets up quickly and ducks a clothesline from Goldberg and then nails a Harlem Kick, knocking Goldberg to the corner. Booker takes advantage of this and starts to nail some backhand chops while jumping around. But the change in momentum doesn't last long for Booker as Goldberg grabs Booker by the throat and walks forward making Booker walk backwards. He lifts Booker in the air and then drops him but Booker landed on his feet and rolls up Goldberg, 1....2... Goldberg gets out of it and then out of nowhere performs a spear which Booker jumps over and nails a roundhouse kick to a returning Goldberg, knocking him to the ground. Booker jumps down quickly and hooks the leg, 1...2 Goldberg kicks out.

Booker awaits Goldberg and Goldberg gets up quickly and Booker gets him in an arm twist then nails a hook kick and Goldberg stumbles and is groggy. Booker runs to the corner and gets on the top rope where he performs a missile dropkick but Goldberg moves and Booker lands on the canvas, Goldberg takes advantage, 1....2.... Booker kicks out. Goldberg is angry and lets out his emotions. Booker starts to stumble up and Goldberg is crouched in the corner. Goldberg runs at Booker but Booker jumps out of the way and Goldberg spears the second turnbuckle. Booker drags Goldberg to the middle of the ring and performs a running knee drop with his theatrics. Booker then pins Goldberg, 1.....2.....3NO!! Goldberg just kicked out and Booker could taste the win. Booker is angry and starts to measure Goldberg at the ropes. Goldberg gets up and Booker kicks him in the gut and runs off the ropes and performs a scissors kick to midair because Goldberg dodged it. Goldberg then performs a double underhook suplex but Booker counters into a pin variation, 1....2.... Goldberg kicks out.

Goldberg gets up quite quickly as does Booker. Booker is still on the offense with some backhand chops to the chest and a whip to the ropes where he manages to perform a sidewalk slam on the rebound and stay in position and pin Goldberg, 1....2.... Goldberg kicks out again with power. Booker starts to taunt the crowd as Goldberg is getting up. Goldberg is finally standing and Booker has him in position for the Book End and.. Goldberg counters into an arm drag somehow. Booker gets up almost instantly though and is not happy. Booker charges at Goldberg with a spinning heel kick and that takes down Goldberg but not for long as he gets back up quite quickly and grabs Booker by the throat and nails a spinebuster! He covers, 1....2.... Booker kicks out! Goldberg can't believe it. He crouches in the corner again and charges at a now standing Booker but Booker sticks his boot out and nails a high-impact big boot on Goldberg and it knocks him back. Booker has a breather in the corner as Goldberg was recovering. Goldberg finally gets up but is groggy.

He gets kicked in the gut by Booker and Booker rebounds off the ropes for a scissors kick!! But Goldberg counters into an Electric Chair!! Booker stumbles up and.. Spear!! Goldberg covers, 1...2...3

Winner & New #1 Contender for CWA World Heavyweight Championship - Goldberg

Goldberg celebrates in the ring as CWA goes off the air.

Clash of the Companies Card
This Sunday!

Blue = CWA Red = WWE

Xtreme Division Rules

Rob Van Dam vs AJ Styles

Goldberg & Test vs Evolution's Triple H & Batista

No-Holds-Barred
Owner vs Owner

Charlie Cosgrove vs Vince McMahon

Champion vs Champion
Mr. Kennedy vs Chris Jericho

WWE Loses, WWE is Finished
No-Holds-Barred Elimination Tag

Team CWA (Christian Cage, Edge, Randy Orton, Carlito & Brock Lesnar) vs Team WWE (Shawn Michaels, Jeff Hardy*, John Cena*, Undertaker & Kane)

* Replacements will be found on the night due to their injuries.​

Evil Austin

Great show here is my predictions... Can't wait for the ppv....

Clash of the Companies Card
This Sunday!
Blue = CWA Red = WWE

Xtreme Division Rules
Rob Van Dam vs AJ Styles

Goldberg & Test vs Evolution's Triple H & Batista

No-Holds-Barred
Owner vs Owner
Charlie Cosgrove vs Vince McMahon

Champion vs Champion
Mr. Kennedy vs Chris Jericho

No-Holds-Barred Elimination Tag
Team CWA (Christian Cage, Edge, Randy Orton, Carlito & Brock Lesnar) vs Team WWE (Shawn Michaels, Jeff Hardy, John Cena, Undertaker & Kane)

The Rated R CMStar

BM: Goldberg vs Booker T, altough the Chavo vs Matt was also a good match

WM: Test vs Carlito, way too short

BP: The last promo of Randy Orton/Edge with the boss.

WM: The opening promo of Edge/Orton with the boss. I mean, after all, yes Charlie on CWA is a face and both of them are heels along with Kennedy, but they are defending the company, and they got treated like garbage. Hell, he bashed his own champion and threw him out of his ring.

AC: Decent show, altough I noticed some mistakes, like the announcers saying Test wouldn't be on COTC when in fact he will. I also didn't like the opening promo one bit, the owner of the company bashing and throwing away from his ring his champion? 7.5/10

HulkStar

BM: GoldBerg vs. Booker T. Good Match Period.
BP: Goldberg/ Edge/ Orton/ CrosGrove good Promo... Edge and Orton are gonna go through hell pretty soon................
WM: I think we can agree that it was Test vs. Carlito shortest match, and I couldnt get into it
WP: Ric Flair RVD... Not bad just least best out of all of them
AC: Great Show I will post up my predictions fpr Clash Of The Champions Later

Check out WWE: A FRESH START when you have the chance :)

John

BM: Goldberg vs Booker

WM: Test vs Carlito

BP: edge and orton

WP: Ric Flair and RVD

Jabroni

Reaction score
well thers only one man for promo's that isnt there in the rosters i reckon u should include oh i dont know a Returning ROCK ? thatl spice up this show lol THE ROCK RETURNS !!!! now can you smell that ? Jabroni !

CT Styles

CWAposter.png

'Riot' by Three Days Grace is playing as the camera pans over the massive crowd in this Cross-Company PPV, 'Clash of the Companies'. Fans cheer as 'Boom' by Nelly hits and the owner of CWA makes his way to the ring. He is in a casual suit and has a microphone in his possession.

Charlie: Ladies & Gentleman, Boys & Girls welcome to the 'Clash of the Companies' the final time you will see WWE in a ring.

50/50 Some cheer, some boo.

Charlie: Don't boo/You know its true. WWE is at its end/Now it's time for a new trend/WWE will be a thing of the past and CWA will rise up fast.. Look I'm rapping just like the pathetic face of WWE, John Cena who sadly can't be with us due to an injury he suffered.

50/50 reaction again

Charlie: Well since CWA will end WWE tonight I thought I would bring out CWA for you to applaud for their effort that they will display tonight. Everybody, Come Out!

'Sexy Boy' hits and the crowd give an enormous pop as The Showstopper Shawn Michaels comes out in a HBK shirt and his wrestling attire. He enters the ring and stares down Charlie.

Charlie: What are you doing here?

HBK laughs.

HBK: Don't talk, just listen for once!

Charlie isn't impressed by that statement and the crowd cheer.

HBK: You are always going around saying how great Championship Wrestling Alliance is. WWE is the most successful Wrestling business of all time. All the greats have worked under WWE, Hulk Hogan, The Rock, Ric Flair! And I'll be damned if it ever ends and if it ends tonight! And it ends under those circumstances! I bleed for WWE! And I will kick your teeth down your throat if you even think about ending it! We may be two men down, but by god if we're going down we're going down in a blaze of glory! We will find 2 replacements and we will annihilate you and embarrass you!

HBK steps back in Superkick position and pretends to do it and Charlie flinches and slips. HBK then signals he was 'This Close'.

Christian Cage's music hits and he comes down to the ring in street clothes.

Cage: Shawn, Shawn, Calm down. You knew it was going to happen sooner or later when this company started and like you said its 5 on 3 in CWA's favor as if you will find replacements. And anyway I always win 'cos thats how I roll!

Shawn: I know and you will be rolling tonight, out of the ring when you are eliminated.

Cage threatens to hit Michaels but Michaels doesn't even flinch.

'Stranger Inside', CWA's theme hits and the other 4 members of team CWA comes out and enter the ring.

Kane's music hits and he enters the ring and stands next to Michaels...

... Then the lights go out and the bell rings.. The lights come back on and Undertaker is on the other side of HBK. All 8 men stare each other off.

Charlie: Alright guys, wait till later tonight, alright? You will settle your differences there OK?

The men move closer and HBK & Cage are face to face and Kane & Undertaker are looking at both of their opponents ready to strike at any minute. Cage slaps Michaels and Michaels tries to retaliate but Charlie restrains him and calls security. Security come tot he ring and drag Team CWA out of the ring. As Cage is getting pulled back he taunts Michaels by yelling 'It's Over!' Michaels then emerges from the ring and sprints at Cage but gets intercepted by 3 Security Guards.

'No Apologies' PPV hype airs.

Styles: Ladies & Gentleman welcome to 'Clash of the Companies' where it is CWA vs WWE. And in the Main Event we will see the end of WWE when Team CWA defeats team WWE who are down to 3 men.

Cole: Yes we will witness history tonight! And we will also see Charlie Cosgrove kick Vince McMahon's ass!

Styles: I know Cole, I can't wait for that match but first it's CWA's Rob Van Dam vs WWE's AJ Styles!

'One of a Kind' hits and RVD comes out to a huge pop. He does his signature taunt at the top of the ramp then runs down to the ring. He enters and does his signature 'RVD' taunt on the turnbuckles. He then claps along with the crowd as he awaits his opponent.

'I Am' hits and AJ Styles comes out to a pretty big pop as well. He does his signature taunt as he enters the ring and then stands toe to toe with RVD.

RVDvsAJcopycopy.png

Match 1
Xtreme Division Rules Match
CWA's Rob Van Dam vs WWE's AJ Styles

They lock up RVD lands a knee to the midsection of AJ then performs an arm drag and covers but doesn't even get a one count. AJ is back up and attempts a step up Enzuiguri but RVD ducks and performs a leg drop to the back of AJ's head which he misses due to AJ dodging. AJ immediately runs to the ropes and springboards off them and performs a moonsault and lands for a reverse DDT but RVD counters into a Russian Leg Sweep and pins AJ, 1...2 AJ kicks out. AJ almost as quickly as RVD and performs a dropkick which RVD dodges. RVD then runs to the corner and performs a Hollywood Star Press but no-one was home for RVD and AJ quickly rolls him up, 1....2... RVD kicks out. AJ rolls out of the ring and grabs a chair from near the commentary table. He gets back in the ring after sliding the chair in. AJ enters but RVD is back up and has the chair he goes for a vertical swing but AJ ducks and the chair hits the ropes and rebounds back into the face of RVD. AJ then plants RVD with a Styles Suplex Special and covers, 1.....2..... RVD gets a shoulder up. AJ then climbs to the top rope and awaits for RVD to get up and..

AJ leaps off the top rope and attempts a flying clothesline but RVD performs a spinning crescent kick to the incoming AJ and AJ falls to the ground. RVD then grabs the chair that is in the ring and places it onto the chest of AJ and steps back to the ropes. RVD then rebounds and starts to do a forward roll and then jumps up for the rolling thunder.. But no-one was home! AJ is now in position for a Superman Splash he leaps off the rope and.. No-one was home for him either! Both men are down now. RVD, after a while starts to move and eventually gets up. AJ is now starting to move but gets a leg drop as he starts to sit up and RVD stays sitting on his face and the referee makes the count, 1....2.... AJ kicks out somehow. RVD exits the ring and tries to find something from under it. He is soon joined by AJ and out of nowhere AJ nails a Spine Breaker! AJ pins RVD on the outside, 1.....2...... RVD kicks out! AJ can't believe it and starts to kick the barricade and then starts to finish what RVD started, looking for a weapon under the ring. AJ pulls out a trashcan. RVD is leaning on the barricade as he gets up and cops a trashcan put over his head.

AJ then dropkicks him in the head and RVD falls down with the trashcan still on his head. AJ then starts to get him in position for the Styles Clash and the crowd cheer but somehow RVD counters it into a Hurracanrana and AJ flies into the steel steps face-first. RVD then removes the trashcan from his head and smacks it on the back of AJ's head and AJ slides down the steel step to the ground. RVD makes a cover, 1.....2..... AJ gets a shoulder up somehow. RVD goes in the ring and grabs the chair and throws it over the ropes to near where AJ was. RVD taunts the crowd and then measures AJ with the chair. AJ is staggering up and then turns around and catches a chair that is thrown at him by RVD and RVD performs a spinning heel kick into the chair but AJ threw the chair back at RVD's foot when he kicked and AJ steps back quickly and falls backwards over the steel steps as RVD nurses his foot. AJ crawls up the steps and into the ring. RVD limps up and throws the chair back in the ring but AJ notices and picks it up. RVD rolls in the ring and cops some chair shots as he is on the ground so he has to roll back out.

AJ runs backwards to the ropes and rebounds with a Fosbury Flop to RVD on the outside and both men are down and out. AJ starts to move after 30 seconds or so and puts an arm over RVD, 1.....2...... RVD gets a shoulder up! AJ starts to crawl up and grabs the chair that was on the side of the ring and gets back to the ground and has a breather as he awaits RVD. RVD starts to get up via using the steps to get to his knees. He turns around and gets a chair shot to the face, busting him open and AJ dropkicks him, knocking him backwards over the steps like AJ did before. AJ then drops to his knees beside RVD and covers him, 1....2.... Somehow, Someway RVD kicks out. AJ cannot believe it and turns around in disbelief but that was a bad move due to RVD getting up, running and leaping off the steps and performing a crossbody takedown on AJ and holding on for the cover, 1....2.... AJ kicks out! RVD gets up and rolls AJ into the ring. When RVD is in he drags AJ to the corner and places a chair in front of AJ's face then climbs the top rope to the right of AJ and he is in position for the Van Terminator..

RVD stands up and.. AJ throws the chair across to RVD and RVD flinches. AJ runs over and low blows RVD and RVD falls forward. AJ goes to the outside and climbs the rope and starts to set up RVD for a Super Styles Clash. RVD is in position then.. RVD counters it again into a Hurracanrana! He climbs to the top rope nurses his groin and.. 5 Star Frog Splash!! To the canvas.. AJ moved. AJ pins RVD, 1....2.... RVD kicks out. AJ climbs the top rope but then stops and notices the chair and picks it up. He measures RVD with it as RVD gets up. RVD turns around and sees AJ with the chair and performs a front dropkick which knocks AJ to the ropes and makes him drop the chair. RVD picks up the chair in time for when AJ rebounds and throws it at AJ, AJ catches and RVD performs a Van Daminator!! RVD then climbs the top rope and.. 5 Star Frog Splash!! This one connects, RVD sits up and nurses his stomach and then covers, 1.......2......3!!

Winner - CWA's Rob Van Dam via Pinfall

JR: Wood God Almighty what a match. Just a shame WWE's AJ Styles could not get the win but my god he deserves an applause and so does Rob Van Dam.

King: I agree and what a way to kick off this PPV but it could be the last PPV you and me are commentating.

JR: Yes, Yes I know King but lets just focus on the positives. We will cross that bridge when we come to it. It may be 3 on 5 but I believe in WWE and I believe WWE will emerge victorious.

King: And now, Is a tag team match. Two members of WWE's Evolution, Triple H & Batista go up against CWA's Goldberg & Test. These two are both undefeated in CWA, Goldberg is #1 Contender for Mr. Kennedy's World Title and Test is #1 Contender for CM Punk's Xtreme Division Title. Tehy are two very talented athletes.

'Line in the Sand' hits and Batista & Triple H come out ready to compete. They go over their match plan as they walk down the ramp. Triple H entes first and warms up. Batista then jumps onto the apron and enters second and jumps around warming up his muscles as they await their opponents.

Goldberg's music hits and He & Test are seen on the Titanron making their way through the hallway. Goldberg's pyro goes off on the stage and Test & Goldberg emerge from it and walk down the ramp pointing and taunting Hunter & Batista.

Match 2
Tag Team
CWA's Goldberg & Test vs WWE's Triple H & Batista

EvolutionvsGoldbergTest.png

Test & HHH start off in the ring. They lock up. Neither gains an inch so they stand back momentarily then lock up again. HHH pushes Test to the ropes then whips him to the ropes when Test rebounds HHH jumps for a high knee but Test rolls under and gets up behind HHH and rolls him up, ...1 HHH kicks out quickly. They both get up and HHH unloads some deadly right hands and Test stumbles to the corner but HHH doesn't relent and continues the punishment until the referee steps in the middle. HHH steps back with his hands in the air then charges at Test and nails a clothesline and Test slides down the turnbuckles into a seated position in the corner. HHH goes back and tags Batista. Batista walks casually to Test and picks him up out of the corner and stands him up. He then bends over and thrusts his shoulder into the midsection of Test and thrusts him back into the corner where Test receives multiple turnbuckle thrusts to his midsection. Batista then grabs Test by the head and guides him over to the opposite corner and smacks his head against the padding.

Batista whips Test to the ropes and when Test reaches the ropes he holds on then leaps over to Goldberg for the tag which he just misses due to Batista leaping over and pulling his leg back. Test gets back up and attempts a backdrop on Batista but can't get it. Batista then rebounds off the ropes with a running clothesline which knocks Test back and Batista covers, 1.....2..... Test kicks out. Batista lifts up Test and positions his head in between his thighs and starts lifting him up and... Test counters into a backdrop and tries to reach for Goldberg but Batista holds onto his foot and they are a cm from a tag but can't reach. Batista pulls Test back strongly and gets back up and assaults him with numerous stomps. Batista then goes and tags in HHH. HHH enters and picks up Test via his head and performs a swinging neckbreaker and gets up to the corner where he walks towards the fallen body of Test and nails a walking knee drop to the head and hooks the leg, 1....2.... Test kicks out. HHH picks up Test again and whips him to the ropes. Test rebounds and HHH is in position for a backdrop..

Then Test nails a Big Boot to HHH then leaps over to his corner and... Goldberg is in!! Goldberg enters the ring and HHH is stumbling up and a bit groggy and then gets turned inside out with a high-impact clothesline from a charging Animal like Goldberg. And Goldberg doesn't stop there, he continues charging to Batista who he knocks off the apron with a clothesline aswell. Goldberg turns around and charges at HHH with another clothesline. Goldberg then starts measuring HHH and when HHH is up Goldberg grabs him by the throat with one arm, meanwhile Batista is complaining tot he referee. HHH sees that and kicks Goldberg in the groin area and Goldberg releases the choke and drops to his knee holding his groin. HHH then rebounds off the ropes with a knee smash with out the jump. Goldberg falls back and HHH pins, 1...2... Goldberg kicks out. HHH starts taunting the crowd to boos. Goldberg gets to one knee and is up. HHH whips him to the ropes and on the rebound nails a Double A Spinebuster to Goldberg and Goldberg screams in pain. HHH then covers, 1...2... Goldberg kicks out just before 3 and the crowd cheer.

HHH tags in a recovered Batista and Batista starts stomping Goldberg on the ground. Batista then nails an elbow drop and pins him, 1...2 Goldberg kicks out and starts getting up as Batista shoves him with his foot confidently as Goldberg uses the ropes to get up. Goldberg turns around and is leaning in the corner but that was a bad move because Batista nails several shoulder thrusts to the midsection of Goldberg then whips him to the opposite corner and follows it up with a running clothesline that connects and Goldberg staggers a bit. Batista kicks him in the gut and guides him out of the corner and places him in position for the Batista Bomb but somehow Goldberg gets out of it and kicks Batista in the gut and nails a double underhook suplex to Batista and both men are down and the referee starts to make the count, 1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8 Goldberg starts to move as does Batista...9 Goldberg is on one knee and gets up just before 10. Goldberg hen stumbles to one knee and gets to his corner where he tags in Test. Test gets in the ring and runs at Batista in hope of a Big Boot but Batista just dodges it in time.

Batista then uses that short pause in the match to quickly tag in HHH. HHH kicks Test in the gut as soon as he enters and nails a DDT and a refreshed HHH covers Test, 1...2... Test kicks out. HHH guides Test up and whips him to the ropes but Test counters and HHH rebounds off the ropes with a Facebreaker Knee Smash and Test flies back to the canvas and HHH hooks the leg, 1...2... Test kicks out again. HHH starts getting frustrated and measures Test. Test leans forward on the second turnbuckle and uses that to push up to two feet he turns around into a kick to the gut and gets put in position for a Pedigree and... Test gets out of it and pulls HHH's legs forward and HHH falls to his back, Test jumps to his corner and just makes contact with Goldberg's hand. Test rests in the corner and Goldberg is in the other corner measuring HHH. Test, right before Goldberg starts to charge, runs at Batista and nails a Big Boot over the ropes and Batista falls off. Goldberg connects the spear right at that moment and pins HHH, 1...2...3!!

Winners - CWA's Goldberg & Test via Pinfall

Goldberg & Test celebrate in the ring and get the crowd to chant CWA, Most of them do except for most WWE fans.

JR: Well CWA are up 2-0. WWE haven't won a match yet! Nor have we found 2 replacements for Team WWE due to the injuries of Jeff Hardy & John Cena.

King: I was hoping I wouldn't say this but things aren't looking to bright for WWE.

Crosses over to CWA commentary.

Styles: Well CWA are up 2-0 what a great start!

Cole: I know this just proves we are the superior company.

HHH starts to get up in the ring after Goldberg & Test left. He stumbles up holding his stomach and Batista offers a hand. HHH looks up and walks out of the ring leaving Batista behind.

Cole: Did you see that! WWE's Triple H just left his partner Batista in the ring!

Styles: Oh well who cares that's their problem. Anyway next up is a great match for sure. Owner vs Owner! Charlie Cosgrove vs Vince McMahon! C'mon Charlie make it three from three!

Promo for No Apologies Airs, then a Backlash one.

'Boom!' hits by Nelly and Charlie comes out in a white singlet with CWA written on it and he has some tracksuit pants on. He is in quite good condition due to him only being in his 20's, 23 to be precise.

'No Chance!' hits and Vince McMahon comes out in his usual attire, Black shirt, Black pants and black shoes. The 60-odd year old man enters the ring looking quite serious.

Vincecopycopy.png

^^ I Tried to cut myself out of a photo and I rushed so it looks a little crappy

Match 3
Owner vs Owner
No-Holds-Barred
CWA's Charlie Cosgrove vs WWE's Vince McMahon

They go toe-to-toe, face-to-face. Charlie is smiling confidently the whole time, then he slaps Vince and that doesn't go down to well. Vince replies with a rusty kick to the gut and Charlie bends over holding his stomach, Vince then lands some knees to the face of Charlie and throws him in the corner where he nails some knees to the gut and throws Charlie to the center of the ring and covers him, 1...2 Charlie kicks out. Vince rolls out of the ring and grabs a chair from the announcer section and comes back in the ring but Charlie dropkicks it into Vince's face and Vince falls back onto the ropes. Charlie then arrogantly performs some backhand chops to the chest of Vince while he was on the ropes and then grabs him by the hair and nails some knees to the face just like Vince did to him. Charlie then grabs the chair and assaults Vince with it unloading with numerous chair shots which busts Vince open. Charlie covers Vince but then gets up and yells 'It Ain't Over Yet!' He then stomps Vince and climbs to the top rope and taunts the crowd to a surprisingly positive reaction. he then stands on two feet and..

Leap of Faith!! Charlie just stole Vince McMahon's son's own finisher and used it against Vince! Charlie lays down on the canvas for a little bit and rests but then gets up and rests in the corner for a little bit and taunts the crowd. He walks up the ramp and taunts them up there and then makes his way back to the ring and then.. Cops a chair shot to the back of the head! It's Shane McMahon!! Shane goes crazy with chair shots and then measures Charlie and as Charlie gets to his knees Shane runs at him and kicks him in the face! Charlie is bleeding from the nose now and Vince is up. Vince exits the ring and joins his son Shane and undoes his belt from his trousers and folds it up. He then walks to the side of Charlie, Shane rips Charlie's singlet up and Vince whips Charlie with his belt and Charlie screams in pain. Shane undoes his tie and top button and takes off his jacket. He starts dancing around and kicking Charlie then goes over to the apron and pulls out a table. He sets it up then goes back to Charlie and joins his dad in the beat down. Shane picks up the chair again and smashes it in the face of Charlie.

He takes Charlie over to the table but out of nowhere its Goldberg he runs down the ramp and the McMahon's start to flee until about 10 security guards restrain Goldberg about a metre away from the McMahons. They then taunt Goldberg as he is taken away. Shane enters the ring and climbs the top rope then.. Leap of Faith! Through the table on the outside! McMahon then covers Charlie, 1...2...3

Winner - Mr.McMahon via Pinfall after help from Shane.

JR: Well good to see WWE actually get a win to it's name but under those circumstances? I hope Charlie isn't too hurt after that assault at the hands of The McMahon's. Goldberg did try to save him but it looks like The McMahon's planned ahead and had security there ready.

King: Yeah, but at least WWE got the win, thats what counts. But the win that really counts is the Main Event, thats the win that I want most because otherwise WWE is finished!

JR: King, please don't talk about it.

King: Alright. Lets concentrate on the next match, Champion vs Champion, CWA's World Champion, Mr. Kennedy takes on WWE Champion, Chris Jericho!

Promo airs for the Champion vs Champion Match.

Charlie Cosgrove is seen backstage with an icepack sitting on a chair.

Backstage

Vince is seen in an office with Shane. Vince has a bandage on his forehead and has a suit back on.

Vince: What do you mean? What do you mean there is no other people to even our team up?

Shane: There's no-one. Its just 3 people Shawn Michaels, Undertaker & Kane.

Vince: I built this company up from nothing Shane. I beat WCW and made this the biggest sports entertainment company in the world. Then this stupid CWA comes up and thinks it can take me over, well they thought wrong! WWE will win whether its 3 on 5!, 2 on 5, 1 on 5! WWE will emerge victorious!

'Kennedy!!' hits and CWA World Champion Mr. Kennedy makes his way to the ring with his World Heavyweight Championship over his shoulder. He shows it off to the crowd and then enters the ring and works the crowd to boos.

5...4...3...2...1! 'Break the Walls Down!' hits and WWE Champion Chris Jericho is in his signature stance at the top of the ramp. He turns around with his WWE Title over his shoulder and kisses it just to provoke Mr. Kennedy. He steps in the ring and just stares at Kennedy as the bell rings.

JerichovsKennedy.png

Match 4
Champion vs Champion
CWA World Champion Mr. Kennedy vs WWE Champion Chris Jericho

They step towards each other and lock up. Kennedy wins and locks in a side headlock. He keeps it locked in as Jericho struggles. Kennedy drops to the ground with a side headlock takedown and keeps it locked in. Jericho's shoulders hit the ground and the referee makes the count, 1...2... Jericho throws his arm up quickly then rolls Kennedy over, 1...2... Kennedy rolls back over and tightens the hold. Jericho starts to lift his legs up and get Kennedy in a head scissors but can't reach the first time. He tries a second time, close but no cigar. Jericho on the third attempt locks in the head scissors and Kennedy releases the hold and they both get back up and go face to face, trash talking each other. Jericho then strikes first with a right hand and Kennedy's head gets knocked tot he right. He then turns around and.. Right hand from Kennedy then from Jericho. They start trading blows until Jericho whips Kennedy to the corner. Jericho then follows it up with a running clothesline which Kennedy dodges. Kennedy goes behind Jericho and rolls him up, 1...2... Jericho kicks out. Kennedy gets up quickly and lands an elbow drop on Jericho and pins him, 1...2.. Jericho kicks out just after 2.

Kennedy then goes to the opposite corner and waits for Jericho cockily. Kennedy charges at Jericho and Y2J counters with a drop-toe-hold on Kennedy into the second turnbuckle. Kennedy holds his face in pain as Jericho sits on top of the ropes and awaits Kennedy. Kennedy is up and Jericho stands on the second rope and nails a missile dropkick on Kennedy. Kennedy gets knocked back and Jericho hooks the leg, 1...2... Kennedy kicks out. Jericho sits on his knees and cannot believe it. Jericho does his signature taunt and the crowd cheer. Kennedy gets up and turns around into a Codebreaker!! Which he somehow counters into a thunderous Powerbomb! Kennedy falls on top of Jericho and lifts his leg up, 1...2... Jericho kicks out. Kennedy can't believe it and sits up on Kennedy and unleashes some right hands to the face of Jericho. The referee then breaks it up and threatens to DQ Kennedy. Kennedy shoves the referee away and starts stomping Jericho until Jericho rolls out of the ring. Kennedy joins him though, Kennedy comes from behind and nails a back suplex on Jericho on the outside of the ring! Kennedy goes back in the ring and counts with the referee. 1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9 Kennedy then exits the ring and restarts the count just as Jericho was about to reenter the ring.

Kennedy rolls Jericho back in the ring and pins him, 1...2... Ropebreak! Jericho grabbed the rope! Kennedy is frustrated and gets up and yells at the referee then kicks the ropes. He then picks up Jericho by the hair and slams his head against the top turnbuckle then kicks him in the gut and nails a DDT! Kennedy then taunts the crowd and starts to climb to the top rope. He reaches it and steals Jericho's taunt and then attempts a Kenton Bomb which connects!! With the canvas, Jericho moved out of the way just in time. Both men are down and the referee starts to make the count, 1...2...3...4...5 Jericho moves over and gets an arm over Kennedy's chest, 1...2... Kennedy gets a shoulder up. Jericho puts his hand into a ball and slams it on the canvas then starts to get up. He is on one knee and then both feet but he is joined by Kennedy quite quickly. Kennedy grabs Jericho and they stumble into the corner. Kennedy lands in the corner, Jericho on the ropes. Jericho unloads some knife-edge chops to the chest of Kennedy. He then whips Kennedy to the ropes behind him and runs with him for a one-handed bulldog... But Kennedy pushes Jericho into the second turnbuckle and Jericho is sitting face-first into the second turnbuckle.

Kennedy uses that opportunity to nail a modified neckbreaker on Jericho and he covers, 1...2... Another Ropebreak! Jericho put his foot on the rope! Kennedy loses it and goes crazy on Jericho he picks him up and chokes him out with the rope at the end of the corner pole for tag matches. The referee breaks up the choke but Kennedy stays in position and pulls Jericho back onto his knee for a backbreaker. Kennedy pins, 1...2... Jericho kicks out miraculously! Kennedy picks up Jericho and gets him in position for the Mic Check but Kennedy cops some elbows to the side of the head from Jericho and out of nowhere Jericho nails a suplex. He drops to his ass and then leans back on Kennedy and lifts his leg up, 1...2... Kennedy kicks out! Jericho leans forward onto his knees and starts punching the canvas. He gets up and leans back on the ropes for a breather. Kennedy stumbles up and Jericho suddenly has a burst of energy and nails a step-up Enzuiguri and Kennedy falls to one knee then drops sideways and doesn't move. Jericho is on the canvas as well and neither move. At the referee's count of 5 Jericho crawls over and hooks the leg of Kennedy, 1...2 Kennedy kicks out at 2.

Jericho then gets up and sprints to the ropes and springboards off them for a Lionsault but Kennedy catches him!! Just like Cena at Wrestlemania 24! Kennedy has him in a Fireman's Carry position and takes him to the corner and manages to get to the second rope and use all his strength. Kennedy has him set up for a second rope Green Bay Plunge He rolls forward and.. Jericho counters!! Jericho counters into a DDT from the second rope and Kennedy lands and does a somersault to the middle of the ring and is motionless. Jericho runs to the ropes and.. Lionsault Connects!! 1...2...3

Winner - WWE Champion Chris Jericho via Pinfall

Styles: Well WWE was victorious in that battle but Kennedy came very close. It all came down to luck in the end!

Cole: Yeah, No I agree it was just luck... And now for the best part of the night! When CWA ends WWE! WWE has failed to find 2 more competitors therefore it is a 5 on 3 Handicap No-Hold-Barred Elimination Match!

Styles: Oh Man, I can't wait!

Cole: Neither can I Joey!

Crosses to other announcer table.

JR: Well this could quite possibly be the last match WWE signed superstars will compete in.

King: Yes I know JR. Since this could be the end we would all like to thank all the support from the fans over the years..

JR & King: Thank You

Christian Cage's Theme hits and Captain Charisma makes his way to the ring with his CWA TV Title over his shoulder. He enters and works the crowd to boos.

'The Next Big Thing' hits and Brock Lesnar makes his way to the ring after doing his signature taunts at the top of the ramp. He enters and Hi-Fives Cage.

'I Spit In The Face..' hits and Carlito comes out and enters the ring straight away and Hi-Fives Cage & Brock.

'Edge & Orton Mix' hits and Rated RKO make their way to the ring through their pyro and look cocky along with the rest of Team CWA.

Long Pause

'Sexy Boy' hits and the crowd give an enormous pop as The Showstopper makes his way to the ring without any pyro he just walks straight down the ramp and stops about a metre away from the ring.

BOOM! Kane's flames go off on the side of the stage and he walks down the ramp and joins HBK.

The Lights go out and the bell rings the lights come back on and The Undertaker appears with HBK & Kane.

TeamWWEvsCWAcopy.png

Main Event
No-Holds Barred 5 on 3 Handicap Elimination Tag
Team CWA vs Team WWE
Christian Cage, Brock Lesnar, Carlito, Edge & Randy Orton vs Shawn Michaels, Kane & Undertaker

Michaels & Edge start off. They lock up, Edge knees Michaels in the gut and throws him in the corner and kicks him in the gut again. He then tags in Orton and they attempt a double suplex on Michaels and.. Nail it. Orton covers, 1...2 Michaels kicks out. Orton gets up and performs the 'Randy Orton Stomp' on Michaels and then tags back in Edge. Edge picks up Michaels and whips him strongly into the corner and Michaels slides down and is in a sitting position. Edge takes advantage of this and unloads some right hands nonstop until Kane runs in the ring and scares Edge off. HBK has a little bit of time to recover but Edge is straight back with a running low dropkick to the face of Michaels. Edge drags Michaels into the center of the ring and pins him, 1...2... Kane breaks it up. Edge is frustrated by Kane and gets up and dropkicks him from behind and Kane falls forward but then turns around and chases Edge and Edge is absolutely horrified. Edge tags in Cage and then runs out of the ring with Kane on his trail. Cage lands a few right hands on Michaels as he is getting up and then nails an inverted facelock neckbreaker on Michaels. Cage covers him, 1...2... Taker breaks it up.

Meanwhile Kane has a hold of Edge but gets jumped from behind by Orton. Orton has a chair and Smash!! Orton goes crazy with the chair on Kane and Kane is motionless and now it is indefinitely 2 on 5! Taker wants to help his brother but can't leave ringside due to Michaels being hurt. Orton & Edge are assaulting Kane. Michaels is starting to fight back with Cage and nail some knife-edge chops to the chest of Cage. Michaels gets Cage in the corner with the chops then leans on him and whips him tot he opposite corner. Michaels charges at him but Cage sticks his foot out and Michaels cops a kick to the face which makes him groggy. Cage sits up on the top rope and then from the second he nails a missile dropkick to the chest of HBK but before he can pin Undertaker enters the ring and tries to perform a big boot on Cage but Cage ducks and Carlito enters and attacks Undertaker but to no prevail. Cage pins Michaels after dodging Taker, 1...2... Michaels kicks out. Cage then rolls out of the ring and grabs a chair and reenters. Michaels is helpless, Undertaker is busy with Carlito and Kane is being assaulted by Lesnar & Rated RKO. Michaels is stumbling up and turns around into a hard chair shot from Cage, busting him open.

Undertaker hears the shot and grabs Carlito by the throat and... Chokeslam over the top rope to the outside!! Taker then approaches Cage. Cage swings the chair at Taker but Taker catches it and drops it. He then scoops up Cage and puts him in a Tombstone Position and.. He nails it!! Taker goes to the outside and tries to help Kane as Michaels slowly moves and gets an arm over Cage, 1...2...3

Christian Cage Eliminated

It's Now 4 on 3!

Michaels lays on the mat for a while but then out of nowhere Orton stands above him, looking down on him and Michaels is suddenly scared. Michaels starts to get up and Orton just watches him. Michaels uses the ropes as leverage to get up then turns around off them and.. RKO!! Michaels walks into an RKO which he countered by pushing Orton away. But Orton comes straight back and unloads some right hands to the wound on Michaels head. he then whips Michaels to the ropes and on the rebound nails a backdrop. He then picks Michaels back up and performs a hard European Uppercut, knocking Michaels back into the corner. Orton then sits Michaels on the top rope on hope of a Superplex. He stands on the second rope and locks Michaels in a front facelock and... Back Suplex by Undertaker on Orton! Undertaker is back in the ring. He performs a leg drop on Orton then goes to the outside for the tag. Michaels crawls over and is nearly there but.. Carlito is back and he grabs Michaels leg! Michaels stands up and Carlito still has a hold of Michaels leg so Michaels then lands a magnificent Enzuiguri! Carlito falls down and rolls out of the ring.

Shawn then leaps and the tag connects! Undertaker is in the ring! He picks up Orton and grabs him by the throat and throws him in the corner. He then unloads lefts and rights to the midsection of Orton, making him his human punching bag. Undertaker performs an arm twist on Orton and pulls him out of the corner then steps up the turnbuckles and walks along the ropes. He is in the middle of them when Edge enters the ring! Edge runs at Taker and spears him off the top rope! Taker & Edge land on the outside. Kane is stating to get up even though he is getting kicked by Lesnar. Kane eventually gets up and throws Lesnar into the metal pole and then rolls into the ring. But Orton sees him and starts stomping him and then grabs one of the chairs nearby and whacks it over the head of Kane again! Kane drops to the ground and Orton places the chair under Kane's head then grabs the other, the crowd boo heaps but Orton has never cared about the crowd. Orton lifts up the second chair, yells 'Here's to WWE's Future!' and... SMASH!! Con-Chair-To connects on Kane! But Orton isn't done he continues with two more shots and Kane is lying in a pool of his own blood.

Orton does his signature 'Dynasty' pose over the fallen Kane and then pins him, 1...2...3

Kane Eliminated

4 on 2!

Orton tags in Carlito and Carlito waits in the ring. Then Shawn Michaels enters. They face off and Carlito slaps Michaels. Michaels stays in the slapped position for a while then.. Delivers a thunderous right hand that knocks the cocky Carlito down. Carlito gets back up and swings at The Legend but he ducks and nails some knife-edge chops to Carlito until he reaches the ropes then whips him to the opposite ropes and gets in position for a backdrop but Carlito counters by kicking Michaels in the face then kicking him in the gut and running to the ropes and performing a springboard back elbow to HBK and it connects. Carlito then pins HBK with the leg hooked, 1...2... HBK kicks out. Meanwhile Edge is back up and he enters the ring and grabs one of the chairs from where Kane was and hits Michaels from behind with it and Michaels falls forward into Carlito and Carlito gets Edge to hold Michaels and then he nails a devastating Back Stabber! Michaels is motionless on the canvas and Carlito pins, 1...2... Taker breaks it up!! Taker is in the ring and delivers a big boot to the chair of a charging Edge and Edge falls to the canvas and out of the ring. Undertaker though, gets jumped from behind by Brock Lesnar.

Lesnar performs a German Suplex on Taker and He then picks up Undertaker and tries to whip him to the corner but Taker counters but then Brock counters and Taker is in the corner, Brock then charges at Taker with a High-Impact Clothesline and Taker gets knocked back. Brock then tries to sit Taker on the top rope. Meanwhile Orton is beating up Michaels on the outside and throws him into the steel steps. back in the ring, Taker is sitting on the top rope and Brock is standing on the second. Brock has him in position for a Superplex and tries to lift but a Take fights back. Taker eventually pushes Brock back to the canvas. Taker then jumps off the second rope and performs a leg drop which Brock dodges. Undertaker is down as is Brock. Brock then turns over and puts an arm over Taker but the referee doesn't count because Taker isn't the legal man. Brock tries to call Orton but Taker grabs him and picks him up in Tombstone position but Brock somehow flips forward and gets out of it but turns around into a Chokeslam!! Edge is back in the ring and spears Taker when he turns around! Taker is laid out in the middle of the ring and HBK is getting beaten up by Orton.

'If Ya Smelllllllll!!!!!' hits and the crowd are absolutely electric. Its The Rock!! The Rock!! Has come to save WWE!! The Rock runs down the ramp followed by heaps of Security Guards.

The Rock reaches Orton and Orton swings at him but Rock ducks and.. Rock Bottom!! Rock Bottom!! Orton is motionless on the ground as is HBK from Orton's Assault on him. Rock enters the ring and Edge tries to spear him but Rock dodges and Edge turns around into.. Rock Bottom!! Carlito charges at him and receives an electrifying clothesline from the most electrifying man in Sports-Entertainment! The security guards eventually fill up the ring and escort The Rock out and the crowd boo. Everyone is down, Orton, Edge, Michaels, Lesnar, Carlito the only man up is Undertaker. He goes to the outside of the ring and picks up the legal man who is a bloody mess, Shawn Michaels and he slides him in the ring and places him on top of CWA's Legal Man, Carlito. The referee makes the count, 1...2...3

Carlito Eliminated

3 on 2!!

Undertaker drags the unconscious Michaels to the corner then steps on the outside and tags himself in. Undertaker then drags Brock Lesnar to the middle and pins him, 1....2... Lesnar kicks out!! Undertaker cannot believe it and starts measuring Lesnar near the motionless Edge. Eventually Lesnar gets up and Taker starts to walk towards him when.. Low Blow!! A Low Blow from an extremely hurt Edge connects with Taker drops to his knees. Lesnar then tags in a recently semi-recovered Orton who made it to his corner. Orton starts to cockily slap Taker over the head as he trollops in pain. Taker is bent over on the canvas and Orton gets a psychotic look on his face and takes a few steps back and the audience start booing. Orton is going to try and end the career of Undertaker! Undertaker starts to stagger up a bit and his head is in perfect position. Orton runs towards Taker and.. Sweet Chin Music!! HBK from behind Taker suddenly uses all his energy to save his partner. Orton falls back and Taker rolls onto him, still in pain, 1...2...3

Randy Orton Eliminated

2 on 2!!

It is now Undertaker & Shawn Michaels vs Edge & Brock Lesnar! Undertaker starts to limp up and Michaels doesn't move from in the corner in a pool of his own blood. Taker gets up but falls backwards onto the ropes. He is greeted with a charging Brock Lesnar though but somehow Taker gets a Big Boot in there and covers Brock, 1...2... Edge breaks it up. Taker limps up and approaches Edge he grabs him by the throat and lifts him up for a Chokeslam and.. SMASH!! Another Low Blow to Undertaker!! From Brock Lesnar! Lesnar rolls up Undertaker and uses the ropes as leverage, 1...2...3

Undertaker Eliminated

2 on 1, Shawn Michaels is WWE's Last Chance!

Edge & Brock look at each other and smile. They casually approach Michaels and lift him up. They whip him to the ropes and on the rebound give HBK a double clothesline followed by a double elbow drop. Michaels is in pain and you can tell. Edge goes to Brock 'Let's End This' They grab the two chairs and place one under HBK's head and Edge holds the other. Michaels is helpless Edge lifts the chair up and... SMASH!! The chair connects!! With Edge's Face! HBK kicked the chair back into the face of Edge and Edge falls back but Lesnar awaits Michaels to get up. Michaels gets up and walks into a kick tot he gut and gets put into position for the F-5. Brock twists around and... DDT! Michaels counters into a DDT and both Edge & Lesnar are down. Michaels starts tuning up the band and the crowd is deafening, 1...2...3...4... The tuning is interrupted! It's Charlie Cosgrove! Charlie pulls Michaels fut back and knocks him down. Charlie then enters the ring and... No before he can, Vince McMahon & Shane grab him and try to take him out on the outside again. Meanwhile Edge gets back up with the chair and swings at Michaels but Michaels superkicks the chair back into the face of Edge and covers him, 1...2...3

Edge Eliminated

It's 1 on 1!! Shawn Michaels vs Brock Lesnar for the sake of WWE!

Michaels gets up but gets turned inside out by a High-Impact Clothesline form Brock. Brock then kicks Michaels in the gut when he gets back up and lifts him up for a Powerbomb but Michaels fights back and rides Brock down tot he ground and lands some right hands to the head of Brock. Michaels falls forward onto the ropes and has a breather and then quickly turns around. But he is greeted by Lesnar who lifts him up for another F-5 but Michaels wriggles out of it. Charlie though, manages to enter the ring he tries to attack Michaels but... Sweet Chin Music on Charlie!! Then Brock turns around, Inverted Atomic Drop on Brock! Followed by a scoop slam! HBK goes crazy with theatrics and climbs to the top rope and... Diving Elbow Drop!! He Hit It!! Shawn Michaels will not go down, He said it himself if he's going down he's going down in a blaze of glory! Michaels is tuning up the band, 1...2...3...4...5...6 Brock's up and Sweet Chin Music!! No! Brock ducks and lifts Michaels up in F-5 Position but Michaels drops down and Sweet Chin Music!! Michaels falls backwards onto Brock, 1...2...3

Winner - Team WWE via Pinfall

'Sexy Boy' plays throughout the arena as Michaels soaks it all in while lying down. Vince McMahon and almost every RAW superstar who was there tonight goes out and helps Michaels up and celebrate with him. Michaels then stands over a fallen Charlie Cosgrove with his arm up as COTC goes off the air.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

good first part man, ill review when you post the rest

The Rated R CMStar

I will be giving me full review when you post Part 2, but looks great so far

CT Styles

Edited Part 2 Into Part 1, Enjoy

^^ Yes I am, I try to make him sound like he was in his 20s but I wanted a pic of me on there so yeah, but in kayfabe he is in his 20s lol

Wrestling Insider -

WWE News

PPV News

Backlash News
Monday's edition of Monday Night RAW will have Eric Bischoff announce what type of Match the WWE Championship Match will be.

Expect an Announcement regarding AJ Styles, HBK & JBL & Khali or The Major Brothers on RAW regarding Backlash. Rumors say it could be about the WWE Tag Team Titles.

Gregory Helms match with Big Show will be a Hardcore. That is all on Backlash so far.

Judgment Day

There will possibly be a Triple Threat or Fatal-4-Way at Judgment Day Involving a title.

Other rumors say that it will be the Undertaker's last PPV & Match. Just rumors but they could be true.

Vengeance News

Rumors have been saying that there will be an Elimination Chamber at Judgment Day for the WWE Championship. The rumors say that it will be Chris Jericho defending against possibly Batista, Triple H, Undertaker, Shawn Michaels & possibly AJ Styles.

Other WWE News

The United States Championship, currently held by Kane is expected to be defended this week or next on RAW. The challenger is unknown at this point in time.

CWA News

Charlie Cosgrove is said to be unhappy and embarrassed with Team CWA's loss to Team WWE at COTC. He is also said to be very stressed since financially CWA hasn't been going amazingly good, they are just keeping their head above water. Insiders say he is seeking help from some high profile people.

PPV News

No Apologies
'No Apologies' so far has 5 Matches confirmed.

World Heavyweight Championship
Mr. Kennedy (c) vs Randy Orton

CWA Television Championship
Christian Cage (c) vs Bobby Lashley

Xtreme Division Championship
CM Punk (c) vs Test

Booker T vs John Morrison

MVP vs Ric Flair

Pain For Pride News
'Pain for Pride' is the next PPV to be held by CWA. No word on what the matches are yet but we do know it is being held in Anaheim, California.

WWE Power 10
#1 Chris Jericho
#2 Shawn Michaels
#3 Undertaker
#4 Kane
#5 Triple H
#6 Batista
#7 AJ Styles
#8 Cody Rhodes
#9 Big Show
#10 Jeff Hardy*

*Was active at time of print.

CWA Power 10
#1 Goldberg
#2 World Champion Mr. Kennedy
#3 Test
#4 Rob Van Dam
#5 Christian Cage
#6 Brock Lesnar
#7 Booker T
#8 Edge
#9 Randy Orton
#10 Carlito

BREAKING NEWS!
A New Wrestling Promotion has opened up! It is Top Secret on the whereabouts of it and the name. That is all for now.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: The Team WWE vs. Team CWA is indeed a great match, plus a great surprise appearance from The Rock really great. Also liked the RVD/Styles one, really good match to start off the show.

Worst Match: all matches were really impressive

Best Promo: most of the promos are too short, so I am gonna pick the Opening one.

Worst Promo: Styles/Cole

Additional Feedback: What a great show man! You've really improved since you started this BTB. Good to see WWE managed to survived their company and I wonder if there's more to the war between two companies, I am looking forward. Plus, WTF! Charlie is just a kid! lol...

John

Best Match: WWE VS. CWA!!! WWE WIN!

Worst Match: its very hard to pick, none

Best Promo: the promos are short

Worst Promo: Michael Coel and Joey Styles

8/10 in all, i would have gave you a 9/10 if your promos were abit longer.

Riggs

Reaction score
BM- Main Event.
WM- N/A. All were great.
BP- A lot of them were too short, so I'll have to pick the opening one, add more to your promos and they'll be great.
WM- ^^
AC- Very nice show. You put a lot of work into it, and it really paid off. Great job, and keep up the good work!

Oh yeah... and as for WWE winning...

:groupwave:

Sante619

Reaction score
im new to this site so i was trying to play catch up with whats goin on in your btb and i like it so far its entertaining has potential. but is cwa and wwe going against each other like the the monday night wars? and whats this new promotion going on will it be reaveled soon?

xtremebadass

Damn, looks like you got alot in store PPV wise, sure interesting especially AJ in the chamber, hope he gets a nice push there, other than that nice job pushing Y2J, looking forward to your next show

Status
Not open for further replies.