WWE: Big Time

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

CT Styles

This is WWE Big Time.

RAW.gif

RAW's
Roster

AJ Styles
Batista
Big Show
Brian Kendrick
Chris Jericho
Cody Rhodes
Curt Hawkins
Elijah Burke
Festus
Gregory Helms
JBL
Jeff Hardy (Injured)
John Cena (Injured)
Jesse
Kane
Paul London
Santino Marella
Shawn Michaels
Shelton Benjamin
The Great Khali
Triple H
Umaga
Undertaker
Zac Ryder

Stables -
Evolution.png

The New Breed - Elijah Burke, Gregory Helms & Shelton Benjamin

Divas
Ashley
Layla
Michelle McCool
Kelly Kelly

Champions

WWE Champion - Chris Jericho
Intercontinental Champion - Cody Rhodes
United States Champion - Kane
WWE Tag Team Champions - Shawn Michaels & AJ Styles
Hardcore Champion - Gregory Helms

CWARostercopy-3.png
CWARosterpart2copy-1.png

Evil Austin

its good but you wrote jeff hardy twice by the way .

CT Styles

I'm going to do No Way Out first and I just finished the first match so a while maybe a couple of days

Changed my mind, I will just post the results for No Way Out.

Chris Jericho vs Booker T

Winner - Chris Jericho via Submission

JBL vs Shawn Michaels
Winner - No Contest

Intercontinental Championship
MVP vs Jeff Hardy vs Elijah Burke vs Kane

Winner - Elijah Burke via Pinfall

WWE Championship
Brock Lesnar vs John Cena vs Batista vs Undertaker

Winner - John Cena via Submission

World Heavyweight Championship
Triple H vs Randy Orton

Winner - Randy Orton via Pinfall

Winner is#1 Contender for WWE Championship
Elimination Chamber

John Morrison vs Bobby Lashley vs Umaga vs Rob Van Dam vs CM Punk vs Big Show
Winner - John Morrison​

The Ripper

Reaction score
Some good results there which are very realistic results. But who won the last match!

Evil Austin

he probable just forgot to put it, hell put it soon. (im guessing bobby lashley)

CT Styles

shit sorry guys I'll fix it

WWE.com -
Mr. McMahon is said to be very happy with the way No Way Out panned out and is said to be very excited about the future of WWE.

Sorry guys, My first show will be ready soon I just need to do the ME. Anyway what does everyone think of the rosters and championships and everything else?

Heat Matches

Kenny Dykstra & Charlie Haas vs Hardcore Holly & Marcus Cor Von
Winner - Holly & Cor Von via Pinfall

Big Daddy V w/ Matt Striker vs Val Venis
Winner - Big Daddy V

4061542.jpg

Monday Night RAW, February 18 2008

PYRO!

PYRO!

PYRO!

'To Be Loved' blasts out the speakers as the pyro goes off and the crowd cheer loudly. The camera then cuts to JR & King.

JR: Good Evening and welcome Ladies & Gentleman. Tonight is sure to be another great RAW and our first official RAW in a while King.

King: Yes it is JR, but like we always do, I'm sure we will come back with a bang!

Just as King finishes talking 'No Chance' hits the PA and the Chairman Vince McMahon walks down the ramp with his arms flying out and like always the crowd is booing like crazy. He gets in the ring and requests a microphone.

Vince: Well, welcome back everyone.

The Crowd doesn't react.

Vince: Now, it seems to me that you don't know who your General Manager is. Well lets get that out of the way first. Your new RAW General Manager is...

'I'm Back!' hits the speakers and the crowd boo as much as they did for Vince. Eric grabs a microphone aswell.

Eric stands there with a cocky grin on his face.

Eric: Good Evening everybody!

Crowd don't react.

Eric: Well since I am your new General Manager, right Vince?

Vince: Right.

Eric: Then I better start making some matches! Next Week For The Vacant World Tag Team Championship Jesse & Festus vs The Hardy Boyz!... and tonight in a pinfalls count anywhere tornado tag Chris Jericho and Rey Mysterio will be taking on Edge, and Jericho's No Way Out opponent, Booker T! Plus for the Main Event... John 'Bradshaw' Layfield and The World! Heavyweight! Champion! Randy Orton (Crowd Boos) will be taking on Triple H and a partner of his choice (Crowd Pops) And to start things off, The Newly Crowned Intercontinental Champion Elijah Burke will be taking on... KANE! in a Non-Title match. (Crowd Pops)

King: Like I said, We come back with a BANG!

JR: Yes you were certainly right there King! Stay Tuned!

Commercial Break

We're back and the camera looks up the ramp and Elijah Burke's music hits and he walks down to the ring with the Intercontinental Championship over his shoulder to a 50/50 reception. Elijah seems scared and why wouldn't he, he's facing Kane!

Burke is standing in the ring with his title when BANG! The Flames go up and Kane makes his way to the ring and he gets a reasonable pop. Kane enters the ring and stares at Burke and laughs before raising his hands and dropping then as the flames come out of the turnbuckles and Elijah Burke jumps.

Burke hands the title to the referee and the referee signals for the bell to be rung.

Match 1
Non-Title
Elijah Burke vs Kane

Burke starts to walk away as Kane approaches. Kane swings at Burke but Burke ducks and rolls behind Kane and dropkicks Kane into the turnbuckle and rolls him up, 1...2 Kane kicks out. Kane looks angry at Burke and swings again with a right and nails Burke right in the side of the head, Burke falls to the ground but Kane picks him up and Irish Whips him to the opposite ropes and on the rebound nails a side-walk slam and covered Burke, 1...2...Burke kicked out. Kane then punched the canvas and got up and started performing the chokeslam taunt, Burke got up and Kane grabbed Burke by the throat and SLAM! Was the noise it made when Kane's head hit the mat because Burke countered it into a tornado DDT. Burke covered 1...2...Kane threw Elijah off him. Burke got up and was measuring Kane for a flying forearm smash. Kane got up but nailed a big boot while The Former Leader of The New Breed was charging at him. Kane covered with the leg hooked, 1.......2....... No! Burke kicked out.

Burke stumbled up and Kane attempted a clothesline at him but Elijah ducked and drop kicked Kane into the turnbuckle. Burke taunted the crowd for the 'Elijah Express' and ran at Kane and SMASH! Burke's Knees went straight into the turnbuckle, Burke fell onto his back and Kane nailed a Leg Drop and goton the top rope for a flying clothesline and missed it, Burke dodged it and rolled up Kane, 1...2... Kane kicked out, Burke performed a 4-Up Combo on Kane and then performed an STO on Kane and covered him, 1...2...Kane kicked out and Burke can't believe it. Burke went for a punch but Kane ducked and Burke's arm went over Kane's shoulder and Kane put his hand around Burke's throat and SMASH! cover, 1...2...3!

Winner - Kane via Pinfall

JR: Well I'm sure Kane would be happy with that win there and he could be wrestling Elijah Burke pretty soon but with that title on the line next time if all goes well for him.

King: Damn Straight JR, I hope Kane gets a shot at that title so he can kick Burke's butt yet again!

JR: Alright, Alright King. Next up is Jeff Hardy vs Festus! Then Rey Mysterio & Chris Jericho vs Booker T & Edge. NEXT!

Commercial Break

JR: Well these two will be facing off next week with their partners to determine the new World Tag Team Champions and here is Jeff Hardy!

Jeff Hardy is jumping out like he always does and does his signature taunt while his pyro goes off. Jeff runs down the ramp taunting the crowd and Hi-5ing members of the crowd. He walks up the steps and runs up the turnbuckle and poses before warming up in the ring.

Jesse & Festus' music hits and Festus makes his way down the ring and just enters the ring with his tongue half way out his mouth and stares at Jeff.

Match 2
Festus vs Jeff Hardy

The bell rings and Festus automatically goes crazy as soon as the bell is heard. He starts punching Jeff until Jeff hits the ground. Festus picked up Jeff and Irish Whipped him to the opposite ropes and nailed a big boot and covered Jeff, 1...2...No, Jeff kicked out. Festus lifted up Jeff and threw him in the corner and started punching him until the referee's count reached 3. Festus clotheslined Jeff out of the ring and let the referee make the count. Jeff came back in at 5, Festus performed a leg drop as Jeff entered the ring and covered him, 1...2... Jeff kicked out. Festus Irish Whipped Jeff to the Corner but Jeff started running up the turnbuckle and performed a Whisper in the Wind! The crowd starts cheering and Jeff waits for Festus to get up and kicks him in the gut and gets him in position for the Twist of Fate and... Festus counters into a Fireman's Carry Flapjack and covers, 1...2...3

Winner - Festus via Pinfall

JR: Well that should be a big confidence booster for Jesse & Festus, considering they are facing The Hardy Boyz next week for the World Tag Team Championship.

King: Well yeah JR, I thought Jeff had the win for a second there but Festus countered that Twist of Fate, thats what I love about wresting, anything can happen.

JR: Well up next Chris Jericho & Rey Mysterio vs Booker T & Edge.

Commercial Break

Backstage

Maria: Hello WWE fans I am here with the 'Rated R Superstar' Edge. Edge how do you feel about your match next where you will be teaming up with Booker T and taking on our Savior Chris Jericho & Rey Mysterio?

Edge: Maria, like you said you are here with The Rated R Superstar, Edge so you have pretty much just answered your question there. I am the best in this business and when I'm in the ring it doesn't matter if I am facing (Laughs) Our Savior or that 6 Year Old Rey Mysterio.

Edge walks off as his music hits the speakers.

Edge comes out taunting the crowd as his pyro goes off. Edge walks down the ramp smirking at the crowd and just in general. Edge goes to Hi-5 a fan but pulls out at the last second and laughs at him. Edge slides in the ring and taunts the crowd some more until Booker T's music hits.

"Can You Dig It Sucka?!" hits the speakers and the crowd boos. Booker comes down jumping around and taunting the crowd. He gets in the ring and Hi-5's Edge and climbs up the turnbuckle and taunts the crowd some more.

"Booyaka 619" plays and the crowd gives a massive pop. Rey's pyro goes off and he flies out and runs down the ramp interacting with the crowd. Rey gets near the steps and gets his head near another fans and speaks to him before staring at Booker and Edge as he waits for his partner.

"Break The Walls Down!" plays and the crowd gives another huge pop. Jericho is doing his signature stance on the ramp before running down to the ring...

Match 3
No DQ Falls Count Anywhere Tornado Match
Chris Jericho & Rey Mysterio vs Booker T & Edge

... Jericho slides in and starts punching Booker and the ref rings the bell. Rey dropkicked Edge out of the ring and performed a West Coast Pop out of the ring! Rey covered, 1...2...Edge kicked out. Meanwhile Booker has got the upper-hand on Jericho, he is punching Jericho in the head while Jericho is in the corner. Booker got his foot and pressed it into Jericho's throat and Jericho us choking. Booker stops and runs to the opposite corner and performs a running knee strike to Jericho's face and covers him, 1...2...No! Jericho kicked out. Booker slaps Jericho and then gets up, runs off the rope and nails the Booker T Knee Drop and covers, 1...2...Jericho kicks out. Meanwhile Rey just performed a springboard moonsault which Edge dodged and Edge is capitalizing on Rey's mistake and Rey has just got Irish Whipped into the announcer table and Edge threw Rey onto the announcer table and Edge has him in position for the Edgecution! Jericho just reversed an attempted Book End and pushed Booker to the ropes and performed a running one handed bulldog. Jericho jumps out of the ring and... its to late!! Rey just got put through the table via an Edgecution from Edge! Edge goes for the cover, 1..........2.........Jericho breaks it up. Edge runs at Jericho but Jericho performs a drop toe hold and Edge goes face first to the ground. Jericho grabs Edge's legs and is fighting for the Walls of Jericho, the same way he beat Booker T at No Way Out! Edge kicked Jericho in the jaw but Jericho got it! Jericho has the Walls of Jericho locked in! Edge is gonna tap, Edge is gonna tap he can't take it anymore! But Booker performed a Houston Kick on Jericho!

Booker covers Jericho, 1...............2............No! Rey dived and broke it up, he is still down but thanks to him the match can go on. Booker starts to attack the defenseless Rey. Edge then gets an arm over Jericho again, 1...2...Jericho kicked out! Edge stumbles up and starts measuring Jericho. Jericho gets up and Smack! Edge's head goes right into the steal pole and Edge is busted open, Jericho falls on him for the cover, 1...2...Booker broke it up! Booker gets a chair from the broken announcer table and smacks it on Jericho's head and Jericho is busted open! Booker drops the chair and covers Jericho, 1...2...Rey got up and dropkicked the chair into Booker which broke the pin. Jericho grabbed Booker's tights and rolled him up, 1...2...No! Booker kicked out! Rey started to stomp Edge. Jericho is up and bulldogs Booker before he goes to attack Mysterio. Jericho leans Booker against the other announcer table and starts delivering loud chops followed by a strong Irish Whip into the side of the ring followed by a double underhook backbreaker and Jericho covers, 1.........2...........The Referee gets pulled away by an interfering Randy Orton and thrown into the barricade. Jericho is unaware and turns around into a kick in the gut followed by a modified backbreaker! Orton then RKO's Rey Mysterio as he was attempting to help, Orton then checked on Edge but got no response. Orton rolls Jericho onto the other announcer table and RKO's Jericho through the announcer table! Triple H is then seen running down to the ring and Orton and Hunter brawl on the outside until Hunter throws Orton into the ring but Orton hits an RKO!! Wait No! Hunter countered it into a Pedigree, No Orton counters into another RKO attempt but HHH throws him over the ropes and they take their brawl to the back. Meanwhile Booker T gradually crawls over to Jericho's body and gets an arm over it. Nothing happens for a while until the referee eventually gets up and crawls over there and counts, 1...................2....................3!!

Winners - Booker T & Edge via Pinfall

JR: My God King, what a match until Randy Orton interfered.

King: JR, we don't even have a table anymore! And neither do the Spanish announce team!

JR: Well we've still got our Main Event to come, World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton & JBL vs Triple H & ???

Commercial Break

JBL's Music hits and the crowd boo. His limo drives out and he gets out of it taunting the crowd before making his way to the ring and entering it. He then takes off his jacket and cowboy hat and starts warming up.

"Burn In My Light" Played and the crowd booed Orton as well. Orton comes out a little weaker with his World Heavyweight Championship Title over his shoulder. He enters the ring and taunts the crowd before standing next to JBL staring at the ramp.

There is silence as we await Triple H's theme song but then...

"Are You Ready?" lays and the crowd go wild giving the biggest pop of the night...

...eventually BREAK IT DOWN! Triple H & Shawn Michaels come out holding the DX symbol over their head. Triple H drinks from his water bottle as Michaels dances around him before entering the ring. HHH goes on the side apron and spits out his water but in Orton's face!...

Main Event
DX vs JBL & Randy Orton

Shawn Michaels starts delivering some back chops to JBL while HHH just clotheslined Orton and covered him, 1...2 Orton kicked out. JBL reversed HBK's chops and delivered an uppercut which knocked Michaels into the corner and JBL goes for the 10 punches as Orton and HHH go to their respective corners, 1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8... Shawn blocks the 9th one and pushes JBL to the mat and climbs the turnbuckle and nails a moonsault on JBL, 1...2...JBL kicked out. Shawn picked up JBL and attempted a headlock but JBL countered it into a suplex followed by a leg drop and JBL covered, 1...2...Shawn kicked out. Layfield picked up Shawn by his hair and Irish Whipped him to the ropes and on Shawn's rebound nailed a big boot. JBL picked up Shawn and threw him into his corner and tagged in Orton. Orton started stomping Michaels in the corner and then performing the 'Randy Orton Stomp' followed by a knee drop and a cover with the leg hooked, 1...2...HBK kicked out again! Orton tagged back in JBL and JBL picked up Shawn and Irish Whipped him to the ropes but HBK held onto the ropes and JBL was expecting a back body drop but Michaels leaped to the corner and tagged in HHH! The crowd starts cheering as Hunter clotheslines JBL and attacks Orton on the apron. JBL runs at HHH but HHH delivers a spinebuster. Hunter starts taunting the crowd for the Pedigree JBL gets up and Hunter kicks him in the gut and lifts his arms up but Orton runs in and clotheslines Triple H.

JBL covers Triple H, 1...2 Hunter kicks out. HHH is back up and so is JBL, JBL nails some right hands on HHH and then Irish Whips him into his corner. JBL tags in Orton. JBL distracts the ref while Orton delivers a low blow and sits Triple H on the top rope. Orton sets HHH up for the Superplex and... He nails it!! Orton crawls over to HHH's body and hooks the leg, 1...2...HBK breaks it up. Orton delivers a knee drop and pins Triple H again, 1...2...HHH kicks out. Orton runs off the ropes and attempts a running Leg drop but Triple H moves and tags in Shawn. Shawn starts delivering back chops to Orton until they reach the ropes, HBK attempts to Irish Whip but Orton reverses and HBK gets Irish Whipped and on the rebound nails a flying forearm both men are down until... NIP-UP! Shawn Michaels Nipped-Up. Orton gets up and Michaels performs an inverted atomic drop followed by numerous punches before he delivers a scoop slam. Michaels is on the top rope but JBL whacks the rope and Michaels falls and the turnbuckle lands in between his legs. HHH runs across the ring and attacks JBL, they brawl on the outside. Meanwhile Orton is up and he starts punching Michaels and gets him ready for a Superplex, Orton attempts it but Michaels holds on! Orton is in the middle of the ring ans gets hit with a Diving Elbow Drop! Michaels is doing his theatrics and then starts tuning up the band, 1...2....3...4...5...6 Orton's up, Sweet Chin Music, Shawn covers, JBL runs in the ring 1...2...(HHH pulls JBL back and nails a Pedigree)...3!

Winners - DX via Pinfall

JR: Well what a great match good to see DX get the win. Orton & JBL deserved that loss. But will the World Heavyweight Champion bounce back from that next week?

King: I don't know but I bet he's going to be angry next week and he'll be after DX!

JR: Well that concludes RAW's first show in a while, we hope you enjoyed it see you next week!

RAW Goes Off The Air​

reviews?

Evil Austin

very good overall show i give it about a 7.5/10

good that you spread it out and changed colors i liked it alot and i will be reviewing other shows.

Bm - main evnet
wm - prob the jeff hardy and festus one butnot sure
bp - the first one when eric announced everything.
wp - n/a

overall a good show i will be reading others once they are up

CT Styles

Thanks

Confirmed Smackdown! Matches

Batista vs Brock Lesnar

US Championship

CM Punk vs Carlito

ECW Extreme Rules

Bobby Lashley & RVD vs Big Show & Umaga

Plus Elimination Chamber Winner & #1 Contender for John Cena's WWE Title at Wrestlemania 24, John Morrison appears.

3871766.jpg

Friday Night Smackdown! February 22

'Rise Up' is playing on the speakers as the crowd cheers. Camera then shows Tazz & Cole sitting at the announce table.

Cole: Good Evening and Welcome to Friday Night Smackdown! Our first one in a while. Well we are coming back with a bang! Tonight we have 'The Animal' Batista taking on 'The Next Big Thing' Brock Lesnar, We have CM Punk taking on Carlito and we have just recieved word that it will not be Big Show & Umaga taking on RVD & Lashley but Big Show, Bobby Lashley and Umaga taking on each other in a Triple Threat for the US Title.

Tazz: Yeah Cole, we have a great show tonight, as usual...

Tazz gets interrupted by 'The Champ' John Cena's music. The crowd gives a massive pop as Cena comes out jumping around doing his theatrics and pointing at his title. He gets in the ring and gets a microphone.

Cena: You know, I've been asked by John Morrison if I'm scared of facing him at Wrestlemania 24.

Cena Pauses, the crowd start to cheer loudly.

Cena: I ANSWER NO!... He goes around saying, "I'm gonna beat Cena at Wrestlemania and I'll be the WWE Champion. He's scared and he knows it"...John, what is there to be scared about? You go around saying things. I Don't! The only thing I say is... The Champ Is Here!

John Morrison's music hits and he gets some heat.

John: You know, Cena. The Champ is here. Right there in the ring, here's my catchphrase, The Future is Here! Because everyone in this arena knows that at Wrestlemania 24 on the grandest stage of them all I will beat you!

Cena: John, John. You Want Some? Come Get Some!

Cena drops his microphone and take off his shirt and throws it in the crowd. He then starts calling Morrison down. Morrison accepts. Morrison runs down and they start brawling, Cena gets the upper hand but then Morrison nails an Enzuiguri. Morrison then stands over Cena's body and taunts the crowd which gives him heaps of heat in return.

William Regal's music hits. He comes out with a microphone.

Regal: Both of you Stop It! Stop It right this instant! You two are both going to be in action tonight because I am Smackdown's new General Manager. The Match will be, John Morrison and a Partner of his choice up against John Cena and a partner of his choice.

Cena Picks up his microphone.

Cena: Alright. I pick... Ric Flair!

Crowd gives a massive pop.

Morrison: I choose... Shelton Benjamin.

Crowd boos.

Regal: Well Then.. Get Ready because your up next.

Commercial Break

Backstage

Todd Grisham: Ladies & Gentleman here I am with 'The Animal' Batista. Batista what are your thoughts on taking on Brock Lesnar tonight? Are you intimidated? Because you do partly blame him for your loss in the Fatal-4-Way WWE Championship Match at No Way Out.

Batista: Todd, Yes I do blame him for me not winning. That F-5 onto the chair when the ref was down probably cost me a chance at winning the WWE Championship. And am I intimidated? Todd who do you think you're talking to? I'm 'The Animal' Batista. I'm not intimidated by anyone whether it be Triple H, The Undertaker or Brock. I will go out there and unleash 'The Animal' that is Batista and I will show you what I am capable of! That I am WWE Championship material!

Todd: Well you certainly seem determined Batista,

Batista: Todd, I'm more than determined now get out of my way!

Batista leaves.

Back to the ring and John Morrison and Shelton Benjamin are staring down the WWE Champ John Cena and Ric Flair. The Referee signals for the bell to be rung.

Match 1
Tag Team
WWE Champion John Cena & Ric Flair vs #1 Contender John Morrison and Shelton Benjamin

Morrison and Flair start in the ring. They lock up. Morrison pushes Ric to the right hand corner and releases after the ref starts to count but slaps Flair after he released the lock up. Flair smiles at John before grabbing John and throwing him in the corner and performing back chop after back chop (Crowd: Wooooo!)Flair then starts punching John in his mid section before going back to the chops until the referee eventually breaks it up. Flair Irish Whips Morrison to the left ropes and bends over for the back drop but gets a kick to the face instead. Morrison then nails a spinning neckbreaker and tags in Benjamin. Benjamin jumps over the ropes and nails an elbow drop on Flair and covers, 1...2 Flair kicks out. Shelton runs in and delivers an elbow drop and covers Flair, 1...2 Flair kicks out. Flair then tries to get to Cena by crawling but Shelton just steps in front of him and starts stomping him and then he tagged in Morrison. Morrison performed a Knee Drop on Flair and then picked him up, whipped him and attempted a Back Drop and... nailed it. Morrison covers, 1...2... Flair kicks out, Morrison tags Shelton back in. Shelton runs off the ropes and performs a leg drop. Shelton then stands over Flair's body and taunts the crowd but Flair grabs Shelton's leg and whips him.

Flair tries a Figure-4 but Shelton kicks him away and tags in John. John picks up Ric and whips him to the ropes and performs a dropkick but Flair held on to the ropes and John landed on his back, meanwhile Ric tagged in Cena. Morrison gets up but is greeted with a clothesline followed by another and another. Cena performs a shoulder block and then as Morrison was getting up nailed a Spin-Out Powerbomb. Cena threw his hand in the air and performed the 5 Knuckle Shuffle as the crowd chanted "You Can't See Me!". Cena is measuring Morrison for the FU. Cena lifts him up but Shelton runs in and dropkicks Cena in the chest and Cena falls back. Morrison lands on top of Cena and the ref makes the count, 1...2...Cena kicked out. The referee then went to Shelton and yelled at him for the dropkick, meanwhile Morrison delivered a Low-Blow and rolled up Cena, 1...2...Flair broke it up. Shelton ran in the ring, threw Flair over the ropes and they brawled on the outside. Morrison performed a Springboard Leg Drop but Cena moved. Cena is measuring Morrison for the FU, Cena lifts up Morrison but Morrison wriggles out of it and kicks Cena in the stomach and gets ready for the Corkscrew Neckbreaker. Morrison runs at Cena and... Cena counters, Cena caught Morrison on his shoulders and... SLAM Cena nailed the FU! Cena covers, 1...2...3

Winners - WWe Champ John Cena & Ric Flair

"My Time Is Now" plays on the speakers as the WWE Champion stands over the #1 Contender with his WWE Championship held up high.

Cole: Well that certainly was a great match and the WWE Champion John Cena emerged victorious yet again.

Tazz: Yeah, but I would of liked to see John Morrison get the win because he would of won if Ric Flair didn't interfere! Oh well at least he is going to beat John Cena at Wrestlemania.

Cole: Oh, I have to disagree with you there partner. John Cena had the goods tonight and he will have the goods at Wrestlemania aswell.

Tazz: Yeah well you can think that but I', sticking with a winner, John Morrison.

Cole: Well up next the vacant US Title will be up for grabs when Bobby Lashley, Big Show & Umaga will take on each other next!

Commercial Break

Umaga's theme music hits and he comes out to some pretty big heat. He stands in front of the stairs and whacks them before entering the ring and staring at the entrance ramp.

"Big Show" hits the speakers and Big Show comes out to some heat as well but he just taunts the crowd and gains more. He enters the ring and the referee steps between him and Umaga as they stare off.

Lashley's music hits and he gets a pretty big pop as he comes out and does his signature taunt in front of his pyro. He then enters the ring and climbs up the turnbuckle and does his signature taunt again before staring at Show & Umaga.

The Referee signals for the bell to be rung.

Match 2
US Championship
Bobby Lashley vs Umaga vs Big Show

Umaga and Big Show start off against each other. Big Show lands a right hand on Umaga and Umaga counters with one. Lashley then performs a shoulder block on Umaga and runs off the ropes for an elbow drop but is greeted with a clothesline when he rebounds. Big Show attempts a Leg Drop but Lashley moves and Big Show lands on the mat. Umaga is up and attempts an early Samoan Spike but Lashley ducks and nails a clothesline followed by an elbow drop and covers Umaga who throws Lashley off him instantly. Big Show is up and nails a big boot on Lashley when he gets up. Umaga then performs a big splash on Lashley and drags him to the corner for the big bump move. Umaga runs and... Lashley sticks his feet out and kicks Umaga back who lands on the referee and takes him out. Then... Lance Cade comes running down the ramp with a chair. Big Show is staring at him confused. Lance enters the ring and pats Show on the back and points at Lashley. Big Show grabs Lashley and holds Lashley's arms behind his back and traps him. Cade then smashes the chair on Lashley's head numerous times, busting him open. Big Show goes to pick up Umaga and they do the same. Show & Cade then celebrate in the ring taunting on opposite sides of the ring. Big Show then turns around and smack! Cade starts smacking Big Show with the chair and then DDT's him onto the chair, Cade then goes to the outside and rips the US Title out of Lillian Garcia's hands, holds it up and leaves to massive heat.

Result - No Contest

Camera shows the carnage in the ring then shows Tazz & Cole.

Cole: Well, what the hell happened there?

Tazz: Ah, I don't know but obviously Lance Cade wants that US Championship and he's got it.

The referee gets up and looks around and doesn't know what has happened.

Cole: Well I guess we will have to go to our next match after the break.

Commercial Break

Regal's Office.

GM Regal is seen sitting at his desk when Lance Cade walks in.

Cade: You wanted to see me sir,

Regal: Now what the bloody hell were you doing out there Lance?

Cade: I believe I deserve the US Title and I went out there and got it!

Regal: Well I must say. I like the way you do things. From now on Lance, You are, The United States Champion.

Camera goes back to Tazz & Cole.

Cole: What?! He just went out there and violently beat the crap out of the three contenders for the Championship and he gets awarded with the title?!

Tazz: Cole, I have to be honest I like the decision...

Cole: Well that's disgusting partner.

"This Fire Burns" hits and CM Punk comes out to a massive pop. He makes his way to the ring and starts warming up and taunting the crowd.

"I Spit In The Face..." hits and Carlito comes out to a 50/50 reaction. He makes his way to the ring and stares at CM Punk.

Match 3
Single
CM Punk vs Carlito

Carlito starts on the offense he nails some back chops on CM Punk before Irish Whipping him and nailing a Back Drop on the rebound and covers, 1...2 CM Punk kicks out. Carlito then nails two right hands on Punk and then whips him to the corner and performs a running clothesline on him followed by a neckbreaker and a cover, 1...2 Punk kicks out. Carlito measures Punk as he is getting up and nails a springboard back elbow, 1...2...Punk gets a shoulder up. Carlito nails a knee drop but Punk moves and runs off the ropes and performs a dropkick to Carlito's face followed by a leg drop and the cover, 1...2 Carlito kicked out. Punk went to the outside apron and attempted a springboard clothesline but Carlito rolled out of the way and Punk landed face first on the mat. Carlito then nailed a DDT when Punk got up and covered, 1...2...ROPEBREAK. Carlito jumps on top of Punk and starts landing punches to his face before the referee reaches 4 in the count. The referee starts to talk to Carlito then Punk grabs Carlito by the tights and rolls him up, 1...2...Carlito kicked out.

Both men are standing now staring eye to eye. Carlito attempts a clothesline but Punk ducks and trips Carlito over. Punk whips Carlito to the corner and runs at him but Carlito does a backflip and lands behind Punk and goes for the Back Stabber... Punk holds on to the ropes and Carlito lands on the mat. Punk performs a moonsault but Carlito moves, Carlito performs an elbow drop and picks Punk up and attempts the Back Stabber again but Punk counters into a kick to the gut which Carlito reverses into a clothesline which Punk reverses into a roundhouse kick followed by a whip to the corner and running knee strikes followed by a bulldog. Punk is measuring Carlito for the GTS, Punk picks up Carlito but Carlito drops behind Punk and nails the Back Stabber and covers, 1...2...3

Winner: Carlito via Pinfall

Cole: Well, Unlucky for CM Punk. I thought he had the win for a second there. But Carlito did look like winning for the majority of that match. Well Next Up The Main Event. Brock Lesnar goes up against 'The Animal' Batista.

Commercial Break

Vince McMahon is seen standing in the ring with the WWE Tag Team Titles.

Vince: You may be wondering why I am holding the WWE Tag Titles. Well it's because I am going to be awarding them to a tag team worthy of them and that tag team is... Snitsky & Kevin Thorn!

Crowd boos.

Kevin Thorn's music hits and He & Snitsky come out to boos. They get in the ring and receive the Tag Titles.

Vince: Congratulations. Good Luck.

The New Tag Team Champions leave the ring.

Vince: Well, obviously not big talkers I can see.

"I Walk Alone" Hits and the crowd cheer. 'The Animal' does his signature pyro taunt before entering the ring. He stands there awaiting his opponent.

Brock Lesnar's music hits and he gets a 50/50 reaction. He makes his way to the ring staring at Batista the whole way.

Main Event
Single
Brock Lesnar vs Batista

They lock up. Neither of them can gain an inch. Brock then slaps Batista and smirks. Batista then nails a right hand and a side headlock on Brock. Brock can't get out of it no matter what he does. Until he eventually gets enough strength to performs a back suplex, but Batista gets back up and attempts a clothesline which Brock ducks. Batista then gets a neckbreaker from Lesnar and Brock covers, 1...2 Batista kicks out. Brock picks up Batista and attempts a suplex but Batista reverses with a whip followed by a sidewalk slam and a cover, 1...2 Brock gets a shoulder up. Brock gets up and Batista attempts to pick him up, Brock counters with a knee to the gut, but Batista reacts with a right hand and then another. Lesnar kicks Batista in the gut and gains a breath before nailing an uppercut and gets him ready for a suplex. Brock gets Batista's arm over his head and lifts him up and nails it. Brock goes for the cover, 1, Batista kicks out. Brock picks up Batista and goes for a clothesline but Batista ducks, rebounds off the ropes and nails a shoulder block. Batista covers, 1... Brock kicks out. Batista whips Brock into the corner and goes for a spear but Brock moves and places Batista upright in the corner and performs multiple turnbuckle thrusts going for a superplex and nailing it. Brock and Batista lie on the mat before Brock crawls over and gets an arm over Batista, 1...2...Batista gets a shoulder up. Brock pins him properly, 1...2... Batista kicks out.

Both men use the ropes as leverage to get up, Batista goes for the spear!! but Brock moves and Batista goes through the ropes to the outside. Brock recovers in the ring as the ref makes the count. Finally at 6, Batista comes back in but Brock kicks him in the gut and lifts him up for the F-5 but Batista drops down and kicks Brock in the gut and goes for the Batista Bomb but Brock performs a back drop instead and covers, 1...2 Batista kicks out. Batista get sup and Brock nails a Belly-To-Belly suplex and covers, 1...2... Batista kicks out. Brock picks up Batista and whips him to the ropes and performs a spinebuster on Batista and covers, 1............2............Batista just kicks out. Brock starts taunting the crowd signaling the F-5. Batista is up, Brock kicks him int eh stomach and gets him in the fireman's carry and... Batista counters it with a DDT. Both Men are down the ref starts to make the count, 1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8 Batista starts to crawl over to Brock...9 He gets an arm over him, 1...2... Brock gets an arm up. Both men manage to get on their feet. Batista lands a right hand, Brock lands a right hand, Batista lands a right hand, Brock lands a right hand then Brock blocks Batista's next attempt and gets him ready for a suplex. Brock lifts up Batista and... Batista drops down and lifts Brock but Brock reverses and lifts up Batista but Batista reverses and nails the suplex finally, Batista covers, 1...2...Brock kicks out.

Batista can't believe it. Brock gets up and Batista attempts a spear but Brock dodges and Batista runs into the turnbuckle again. Brock climbs up to nail the 10 punches on Batista but Batista blocks the 5th one and grabs Brock by the legs and SMASH! nails a Batista Bomb, 1...2...3

Winner - Batista via Pinfall

Batista lies on the ground for a while before climbing up the ropes and taunting the crowd and celebrating.

Cole: Well what a great Main Event from two of the best on Smackdown giving it all they had.

Tazz: I have to agree with you Cole, they gave it their all and Brock Lesnar just came up short.

Cole: Well no doubt we will have something as good as this next week and we hope to see you there, good night

Tazz: Good night.

Smackdown! goes off the air.

reviews?

Evil Austin

i thought it was an 8/10 i really liked it and i will be reading others that are made by you.

BM - main event
Wm - lashley vs show vs umaga (i just kinda did not like that)
BP - n/a
WP - n/a

promo's i was not sure most of them were good

MRC

Reaction score
BM: ME
WM: N/a
BA: Bishoff the new GM
WA: N/a
AC: good show
CP: RWA "Unlimited" January 20th on PPV

no problem at all....thanx for yours and the 1 coming up for unlimited
it is appriciated

CT Styles

The following is from www.wrestlezone.com

Vince McMahon has just received information on a new wresting company opening up, CWA, Championship Wrestling Alliance. Run by Charlie Cosgrove. Vince has said he is not intimidated by the new company even though it has signed some wrestlers already including Chris Masters, Joey Mercury, Cryme Tyme, Orlando Jordan, Scotty 2 Hotty, The Sandman & Sabu.

CWA's first house show results -

Main Event

CWA Championship

Chris Masters vs Joey Mercury

Winner - Chris Masters via Submission

CWA Tag Team Championship

Cryme Tyme vs Scotty 2 Hotty & Orlando Jordan

Winners - Cryme Tyme

Sandman vs Sabu

Winner - Sabu

Marcus Cor Von recently asked for a release a few days ago and today WWE granted the release.

WWE wishes good luck in Marcus's future endeavors.

Confirmed Monday Night RAW Matches

World Tag Team Championship

The Hardy Boyz vs Jesse & Festus

Shawn Michaels vs JBL's choice

Chris Jericho vs Booker T's choice

Former WWE Superstar, Rikishi has signed with Charlie Cosgrove's recently opened promotion CWA. Rikishi joins other former WWE Superstars such as Chris Masters (Current CWA Champion), Joey Mercury, Scotty 2 Hotty and Former ECW originals The Sandman & Sabu recently signed.

Also, Charlie Cosgrove caught up with us for an interview and said that he was currently talking to some TV Networks in search of a deal. He said nothing has been confirmed yet. He also said that he looks forward to building up his current small promotion to one of the biggest. CWA is currently based out of Detroit.

4061542.jpg

WWE RAW February 25

'To Be Loved' blasts through the speakers as the crowd goes wild.

PYRO

PYRO

PYRO

JR: Good Evening Ladies & Gentleman and welcome to Monday Night RAW!! Tonight we have the vacant World Tag Team Championship on the line when Jesse & Festus take on 'Team Extreme' The Hardy Boyz. And we have Shawn Michaels taking on JBL's choice plus Chris Jericho taking on Booker T's choice.

King: Yes we certainly have a big night in store and...

'Kennedy!' hits the speakers and Mr. Kennedy makes his way to the ring to a mixed reaction. He enters the ring and lifts his hand in the air as the lights go out and the microphone drops down to his hand.

Kennedy: Ladies & Gentleman let me introduce you to... MISTERRRRRRR... KENNEDYYYY!!... KENNEDY! The future World Heavyweight Champion at Wrestlemania 24! Where I will beat 'The Legend Killer' Randy Orton and then I! will be the number 1 man around here like I should be!

'Burn In My Light' hits and 'The Legend Killer' makes his way to the ring as the lights come back on, with his World Heavyweight Title over his shoulder. He enters the ring and grabs a mic.

Orton: Kennedy, quit talking all this CRAP! Like I will beat Randy Orton at Wrestlemania 24 and become the World Heavyweight Champion. Because it ain't gonna happen! I will nail the greatest, deadliest move in the history of Sports-Entertainment on you, The RKO! I will then pin you, 1...2...Thrrr

Kennedy: Shut Up Randy! I will nail the greatest deadliest move in Sports-Entertainment of now, The Mic Check! and I will pin you, 1...2...

Orton drops his mic and attempts the RKO but Kennedy pushes him away to the ropes and when Orton rebounds Kennedy goes for the Mic Check but Orton counters and jumps on Kennedy and starts punching him on the ground.

'I'm Back!' hits. GM Eric Bischoff stands at the end of the ramp with a microphone.

Eric: Cut it out! Tonight, You two will be in a match. One on One. World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton against Mr. Kennedy in a non-title match. Now get up and get back to the locker room.

Commercial Break

JR: Well if you just joined us, Eric Bischoff just announced that World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton will be taking on #1 Contender Mr. Kennedy tonight in a non-title match.

King: That is set to be a hell of a match JR.

JR: Well up next The Hardy Boyz are up against Jesse & Festus in a match for the vacant World Tag Team Championship.

Jesse & Festus' music hits and they make their way to the ring with a 50/50 reaction. They enter the ring and start to warm up.

The Hardy Boyz music hits and they get a massive pop. Jeff & Matt do their signature taunts as their pyro goes off. They enter the ring and stare at Jesse & Festus.

'I'm Back!' hits and the crowd seem surprised.

Eric: Jesse, Festus, Hardys. I thought I would keep this a surprise, your match is actually a Ladder Match! The laddrs are under the ring.

The Hardyz are now more excited and Jesse & Festus shake their head.

Match 1
World Tag Team Championship
Ladder Match

Matt & Jesse start exchanging punches while Festus throws Jeff in the corner and starts punching him. Matt gains the upper hand on Jesse and kicks him in the gut and attempts a spinning neckbreaker but Jesse reverses it into a neckbreaker on Matt. Festus meanwhile has thrown Jeff over the ropes and into the barricade. Festus lifts Jeff up and drops him face first on the barricade before kicking him in the gut and kneeing him in the face. Festus just missed a knee drop on Matt and Matt performed a bulldog on Jesse as he was on his knees and followed up with a leg drop. Matt then went to the outside to help his brother. Festus grabbed Matt by the throat and lifted him above his head and then dropped him on the ground. Festus is now under the ring getting a ladder. Festus throws the ladder in the ring as Jesse is recovering. Jesse then taunts the crowd being cocky and they both climb the ladder. They reach the top and... fall down, Jeff was back in the ring and dropkicked the ladder. Matt then came in and elbow dropped Festus and Jesse before climbing the ladder with Jeff. They is gradually going up, step by step but Festus lifts up the ladder and shakes it so Matt falls out of the ring.

Meanwhile Jeff manages to land in the ring and perform a dropkick on Festus and a take down on Jesse. Jeff goes out of the ring and gets another ladder, as he puts it in the ring and is about to climb in Jesse performs a baseball slide to the ladder and knocks back Jeff. Festus then grabbed the ladder near Matt and put that in the ring and set it up. Festus is climbing it slowly and nearly reaches the top but Hardy gets in the ring clotheslines Jesse and jumps on the ladder and is level with Festus. Festus lands a punch on Jeff, Jeff wobbles, Festus then delivers another one and Jeff manages to block it and leapfrog over the ladder and perform a move like Mysterio's West Coast Pop onto the mat. Both men are down, Matt then crawls in the ring with the ladder and attacks Jesse with it and busts him open. Matt puts Jesse in the corner and helps Jeff up. The Hardyz perform a Poetry In Motion and then set up the ladder but Jeff gets pushed into the ladder and then hit with a dropkick from Festus and is busted open. Matt then performs a running forearm on Festus but it doesn't do anything. Festus performs a scoop slam on Matt onto the other ladder and then whacks the other ladder into Matt's face and Matt is busted open. Festus proceeds up the ladder and is about to lift his foot onto the second last step but Jeff grabs his foot and throws him off and performs a leg drop to the groin of Festus.

Jeff climbs up the ladder and is half way there until he is joined by Jesse. Jeff reaches for the belts but Jesse hits him in the stomach and Jeff nearly falls off. Jeff blocks Jesse's next attempt and nails a right hand on Jesse. Meanwhile Festus is trying to grab Jeff's legs. Jeff then amazingly puts his hands on the top of the ladder, lifts his legs up and kicks Jesse off the ladder then lands his feet on top of the ladder and performs a Whisper in the Wind off the top of the ladder onto Festus! Matt then uses the ropes as leverage to get up, sees what happened, then climbs the ladder and reaches for the titles but Jesse is climbing the ladder. Jesse starts punching Matt and Matt almost falls off like Jeff. Matt is hanging by one arm and Jesse goes for the titles, Matt sees that and punches Jesse in the stomach with his other arm, regains balance and punches him again and... Twist of Fate!! off the top of the ladder! All 4 Men are down, Both 2 Ladders are down. Jeff is the first to move he looks at Festus and Jesse and realizes what happened last time so got on the top rope and Swanton Bomb! Jeff performed a Swanton Bomb on Festus, lied there for a while to gain a breath and then started climbing the ladder he gets to the top and reaches for the titles and... Hardys are the new Tag Champions.

Winners - The Hardy Boyz

JR: Good god what a match! Jesse & Festus sure did put up a hell of a fight though King. Considering it's one of the Hardy's specialty matches.

King: JR, I'm still in shock I mean, Whisper in the wind off the ladder, Twist of Fate off the ladder! Swanton Bomb. What an amazing match and the Hardys definitely earned that one JR!

JR: Well, we've still got more to come!

Titantron shows HBK vs ??? with JBL's Choice written underneath it, it also shows Chris Jericho vs ??? with Booker T's choice underneath it. Plus The Main Event, World Heavyweight Champion, Randy Orton vs Mr. Kennedy.

Commercial Break

'Break The Walls Down!' hits and Chris Jericho does his signature stance on the top of the ramp before making his way to the ring and staring at the titantron.

The Titantron then shows Booker T on it.

Booker T:Chris, sucka. Are You ready!? are you ready to be embarrassed? Here is your opponent.

Umaga's music hits and the crowd boo.

JR: What!? That's Smackdown'a Umaga!

King: That must be Booker T's choice!

Match 2
Booker T's Choice of Opponent for Chris Jericho
Chris Jericho vs Umaga

Umaga gets on the apron to enter but Y2J starts punching him already. Umaga falls to the ground and Y2J jumps over onto him and starts assaulting him on thew outside until Umaga throws him off him. Umaga then goes to clothesline Y2J but Y2J ducks and Umaga goes into the steel steps. Jericho goes in the ring as Umaga recovers. Eventually Umaga is back in the ring, Jericho goes for a clothesline but it doesn't affect Umaga and Umaga nails an uppercut on Jericho which knocks him in the air and onto the mat, Umaga covers, 1...2... Y2J kicks out. Umaga starts yelling at the referee while Jericho is getting up. Jericho starts hitting Umaga in the back, Umaga turns around and savate kicks him and covers again, 1...2... Jericho gets a shoulder up. Umaga goes to the outside and grabs a chair, The Referee is blocking Umaga from getting in the ring and trying to take it off him, Umaga shoves the ref aside and enters the ring. Umaga goes to hit Y2J but Y2J moves and Umaga hits the ropes and the chair rebounds into his face. Y2J goes for the cover, The ref isn't in the ring though. Y2J goes to the outside and throws the ref in the ring and covers Umaga, 1...........................2...........................Umaga kicks out. Y2J starts yelling at the ref. He turns around and Umaga is standing there face to face with him. Umaga goes to strike but Y2J ducks and rolls behind Umaga and starts hitting him in the back again but unsuccessfully.

Umaga elbows Jericho in the face and whips him to the ropes and performs a Samoan Drop on the rebound. Chris Jericho is motionless and gets dragged to the corner by Umaga. Umaga then performs the Samoan Wrecking Ball on Jericho and starts choking him with his foot. The ref starts counting but Umaga won't listen the ref's count reaches 5 and Umaga gets disqualified! Umaga goes crazy and Samoan Spike's the Ref and then Jericho and then security come to the ring and eventually escort him out.

Winner - Chris Jericho via DQ

JR: Well that's disgusting!

King: Yes it is, glad I'm not Chris Jericho right now.

EMT's come to the ring and take Y2J & The Ref backstage and a new ref comes out.

DX's Theme hits and The Showstooper comes out. Shawn Michaels does the crotch chop infront of the 'X' Pyro. He then gets in the ring and stares at the Titantron much like Chris Jericho did.

JBL appears on the screen

JBL: Ha ha... Shawn. You are gonna love your opponent.

Big Daddy V's Music hits and the crowd boos.

JR: Oh No.

Big Daddy V enters the ring and laughs at Shawn Michaels.

Match 3
JBL's Choice For Shawn Michaels' Opponent
Shawn Michaels vs Big Daddy V

Match starts, they lock up but BDV just throws HBK away. HBK sits in the corner and looks at BDV. He then gets up and starts punching BDV but BDV doesn't even move or react. He then picks up HBK and throws him to the corner and starts delivering open hand chops to his chest. BDV does about 5 before HBK pokes him in the eye and starts delivering his own back hand chops. HBK then tries to Irish Whip BDV but BDV reverses and HBK rebounds and nails a flying forearm and BDV is groggy. HBK nips up and starts punching BDV, he tried to do an inverted atomic drop but that didn't work. BDV then whipped Michaels and on the rebound Michaels recieved a sidewalk slam from V and V covered, 1...2...HBK kicked out. BDV lifted Michaels up and whipped him again and nailed the Samoan Drop but Michaels foot knocked the ref in the face and out of the ring. V covers HBK, but the ref isn't there. V gets up and attempts a running elbow drop but it's HHH! Shawn Michaels partner HHH is there he starts nailing some right hands on V. V whips HHH and goes for a back drop but HHH nails a facebuster and a Low Blow. He helps up HBK and tells him to tune up the band. 1...2...3...4...5...6...7 Smack! Sweet Chin Music! HHH was waiting in the other corner and he nailed a Pedigree. DX are running around the ring doing the crotch chop. The ref wakes up and HHH bails. HBK lies on top of V, 1...2..3!!

Winner - HBK via Pinfall

JR: Well I would say Shawn Michaels beat Big Daddy V but its more like DX beat Big daddy V

King: Hahaha that was great JR. Ya gotta love DX!

JR: Well I have just recieved word that next up is a Womens Title match between Trish Stratus and Lita.

King: Oh Yay JR!

Commercial Break

(I hate writing Womens Matches so I will just write the result)

Match 4
Women's Championship
Lita vs Trish Stratus

Winner - Trish Stratus via Pinfall after Stratusfaction

Commercial Break

'Kennedy!' hits and the #1 Contender comes to the ring looking not happy.

'Burn In My Light' hits and the World Heavyweight Champion comes to the ring with his title over his shoulder and a smirk on his face.

Main Event
Non-Title
World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton vs #1 Contender Mr. Kennedy

They lock up. Neither gains an inch, so they lock up again, still the same until Orton knees Kennedy in the stomach and punches him then taunts the crowd. Kennedy then pokes Orton in the eyes and does a spear takedown and starts landing punches on Orton until the ref breaks it up. Kennedy then taunts the crowd which really pisses off Orton who lets Kennedy know that. He clotheslines Kennedy and then gets him in a headlock when he gets up. Orton has the hold in tight right in the middle of the ring. Kennedy lifts up Orton for a Back Suplex but Orton lands back on his feet with the hold in. He then performs a headlock takedown with the hold still in place. The ref makes the count, 1...2... Kennedy gets his shoulder up. Kennedy then rolls over and Orton's shoulders are on the ground, 1...2 Orton turns over. Orton is angry about that and starts punching Kennedy while he still has the hold. Kennedy then starts to move up and soon he is standing and performs a back suplex. Both men are up and stare at each other before Orton goes for a right hand but Kennedy blocks and kicks Orton in the gut and performs a swinging neckbreaker followed by a pin, 1...2 Orton kicks out. Both men are up again and Orton whips Kennedy to the ropes but Kennedy responds with a shoulder block on the rebound. He runs off the ropes and gets hit with an arm drag by Orton, followed by another one, Orton then has an arm bar locked in. But Kennedy quickly gets a leg scissor on Orton and they both get back up staring at each other.

Kennedy swings for a punch but Orton ducks and attempts the inverted backbreaker but Kennedy counters that into a roll-up, 1...2 Orton kicked out. Orton is angry again he whips Kennedy into the corner and nails a European uppecut on Kennedy followed by another one and a cover with Orton's forearm firmly over Kennedy's face, 1...2...ROPEBREAK. Kennedy got his foot on the rope. Orton yells at the ref then sits on Kennedy landing left 7 right hand punches to his face. The ref starts to count, 1...2...3...4 The Ref breaks it up and separates Orton and starts yelling at him. Kennedy is back up and ducks a clothesline from Orton and nails a neckbreaker and a knee drop. He gets on the top rope and goes for the Kenton Bomb and... Orton moves and covers Kennedy, 1...2... Kennedy gets a shoulder up. Orton starts doing push ups near Kennedy's body yelling at him telling him to get up. Kennedy gets up and... pushes Orton to the ropes and nails a back drop when Orton rebounded and covers, ...1 Orton kicks out. Kennedy picks up Orton and gets him in a sideslam position and nails a backbreaker and attempts another but Orton counters into a Russian Leg Sweep and covers, 1...2 Kennedy kicks out.

Orton gets Kennedy in the corner but Kennedy grabs Orton and throws him in the corner and hits a knee lift on Orton and Orton drops to the ground in the corner. Kennedy goes to the opposite corner and runs at Orton and performs a Facewash, Kennedy stays in the position for a bit and smiles before dragging him to the middle of the ring where he covers, 1...............2.............Orton kicks out! Kennedy can't believe it and argues with the referee. Kennedy then goes back to Orton and starts stomping him and then performs an elbow drop and covers, 1...2...Orton kicks out again. Kennedy gets Orton against the ropes and starts performing back chops but Orton counters and nails a right hand and another uppercut followed by a perfect dropkick and covers, 1...2... Kennedy kicks out. Orton just lies there for a bit and then gets up. Orton picks up Kennedy and whips him to the ropes and goes for the dropkick but Kennedy holds onto the ropes and Orton drops to the mat on his back. Kennedy covers, 1...2... Orton kicks out. Orton gets up and Kennedy kicks him in the gut and attempts a Forward Russian leg Sweep but Orton counters that into a modified Facebuster and covers, 1...2... Kennedy kicks out.

Orton starts measuring Kennedy for the RKO doing push ups on his fists taunting him. Kennedy stumble sup and walks into an attempted RKO. Kennedy pushed Orton to the ropes Kennedy goes for the 'Mic Check' Orton reverses, RKO!!! Orton covers, 1...2...3

Winner - World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton via Pinfall

JR: What a great Match King, both men deserved that win. But the World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton managed to capture it.

King: Yes indeed. This whole night has been an amazing one. With great matches left, right & centre.

RAW goes off the air.

JR: Well, until next week. Goodnight everybody

King: Good Night.​

Status
Not open for further replies.