WWE: An Age of Evolution

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Qwake

Opening Promo: As someone stated, I don't think this should have opened the show, it could have come backstage after the first match or something. But, the promo makes things interesting and brings good hype, I like what you have been doing with Kennedy and I can't wait to see what goes down later in the show with him and Killings.

Punk/Bourne Vs Morrison/Benjamin: Great opening match, it had a good length to it and some great action throughout it. Everyone involved in this match is good in ring and their styles mixed well imo. I wasn't sure as to who would win, I thought you were gonna go with Punk and Borune since most people do but its good that you gave it to Morrison and Benjamin. The ending parts of the match were quite good with Borune getting nailed with the Paydirt in the air, nice for Morrison to pin Punk and I wonder where they will all go from here on out.

Christian Cage Vs MVP: This could have been a great match but I didn't seem like you put your best effort into it. Both men are great but I see what you were going for here but I feel that you could have made MVP do exactly what he did but after the match had been going for a while. You could have put more wrestling into it as had the same outcome but I guess you wanted to get what happened across quick with MVP getting angry. Alright match for what it was worth but certainly could have been better.

Attack/Announcement: MVP and Kane destroying their opponents, cancelling Kane/Hardy is realistic and can only mean we will get a longer feud and hopefully end with a good match at Wrestlemania.

John Cena interview: As I expected, a good short promo getting right to the point and in great charachter. Good stuff and brings a little more hype to your Main Event match.

Ron Killings Vs Mr Kennedy!: I really liked this match, the story behind this is great and the match itself was awesome. Some good spots, it flowed well and both mens styles meshed good. The ending was alright, it should help continue the feud and it was Kennedy like to do that. I will continue reading to see where this goes because it is very interesting.

AC: Good PPV so far CT, the matches have been good as well as the promos but what I like most about this is the angles you are doing, they are great and you can never know where they are going, interesting. I will be back to check out part 2 without a doubt. Feel free to check out my show if you get some spare time otherwise ill be waiting for part 2 :y:

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

'Ello. Missed reviewing the last show (soz 'bout that), but here I am, ready to drop a review on your first half of No Way Out.

Starting off woth a promo? I don't like it on PPV. Especially when it felt like it could have happened backstage, as there was no real need for this to be an in ring promo. Shane was kinda ... ehh. Didn't really like it. Kennedy too. Didn't feel like he was at his ehotsitical best. Kennedy shouldn't say alleged too imo. He's a heel, he should be saying he IS the culprit. Being a dickhead assuming something = heat imo.

Good choice for a first match here. I thought the match progressed a bit too quickly to begin with. I mean, a roundhouse kick to the head just moments into the match? Doesn’t seem right. Didn’t like that we didn’t have too many quick tags here either. The heels should be trying to keep as fresh as possible, while double teaming the face. I know you were trying to focus on the arrogance of Morrison, but you could have had just a little less of that in order to have a little more heel teamwork. I’m guessing you don’t like Punk? He got kinda buried in this match. I mean, he took the beatdown from the heels to make the hot tag to Bourne, then tagged in so he could be pinned. That should have been Bourne, as Punk is and should be much higher on the card than Bourne. The fact that Bourne was made to look better than Punk is something I just flat out disagree with.

MVP getting ruthless here is awesome. The match was short, but that’s all it needed to be, as the aim was to just show MVP completely snap and bash the complete and utter shit out of Cage. I liked the ending, because it keeps the belt on Cage (which needed to happen since he had only just won it), while allowing MVP to go even crazier.

Didn’t like the backstage stuff between Jeff Hardy and Kane. Seemed a bit random that MVP would know that Kane was there attacking Jeff. Didn’t quite add up.

Good promo from Cena. Delivered what he had to, and that was some hype before the match later tonight. Right length, as PPV promos aren’t meant to be epic long. Good work.

Kennedy’s pre-match promo was meh. Just decent. Match should have started out with a bit more violence. Fuck the arm drags. Killings wants to fuck Kennedy up. Why is he going to hit an arm drag? That tickles more than it hurts (exaggeration, yeah >_>). Picked up from there as a brawl. Finish was smart, and I liked that booking wise. Pretty damn clever.

Alright start. Some things I didn’t like and some good things. Look forward to you putting part two up.

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
Now Way Out Review Part 1 (Review Bomb Day 2: Fifth Fire)

Kennedy/Shane promo- Very good promo, but I don't know if it was the best choice to start off a PPV with a promo.

Punk/Sydal vs. Morrison/Shelton- This was an action packed awesome match, which had great psychology. A perfect match to kick off the PPV with. In the end of the match Punk and Sydal got dominated, I was suprised by that.

IC Title match- This was a perfect length. Some may say that it could have been longer, but it told a great story. I'm looking forawrd to how this MVP angle plays out.

Cena promo- Very good, perfectly in character.

Kennedy promo- A classic heel promo. I'd say that your promos are the best parts of your shows.

Killings vs. Kennedy- I loved how this ended. It sets up for a return match and it takes advantage of every element that you had introduced into the match.

AC- If the rest of the show is anything like the first part it will be a great read. Great job on this PPV. If you get the chance drop a review for POI Episode 41 this sunday.

CT Styles

NoWayOutcopy.png

~The Second Part~

Backstage

Shawn Michaels is seen standing with Maria Kanellis.

Maria: Shawn, tonight you face the 'Legend Killer' Randy Orton for the World Heavyweight Champion. It's no secret there has been a war going on during Monday Night RAW between yourself and your associates along with Randy and his. What are your intentions going into this match to gain that World Title? Will your associates be interfering?

Michaels: Tonight, Shawn Michaels takes on Randy Orton in a match where the World Heavyweight Championship is on the line. The 'Headliner', the 'Show Stopper', the 'Main Event', the 'Heartbreak Kid' Shawn Michaels gets one more shot to have that one last World Title run. Maria, the 'Show Stopper' has been in many World Title matches, in many big matches. You've seen me in these big matches right?

Maria: U-huh.

Michaels: Do you really think I need the others? If Orton wants to have his friends interfere; watch them get their head kicked off. The match has been announced one-on-one and it'll be just that.

Ringside

JR: Shawn Michaels looks very confident heading into his match with the 'Legend Killer' could he be too confident?

King: I wouldn't just expect Orton to not have his associates ready just in case.

JR: Michaels did seem rather confident, King. Maybe he has something up his sleeve.

'I Walk Alone' hits to heat as Batista appears at the top of the ramp with an arrogant smile on his face. Chris Jericho is by his side as the two walk down to the ring confidently and arrogantly. Jericho goes to the side of the ring and Batista enters it. He stands in the center of distaste and hatred from the live crowd.

JR: Batista and Chris Jericho; not the crowd favorites that's a definite. Though; you can't argue talent-wise these two are capable of anything.

King: The crowd understand that. It's their attitudes that they don't exactly love.

The passionate expression of distaste is reversed as soon as 'King of Kings' hits and Triple H stands at the top of the ramp with Undertaker by his side. Hunter walks down the ramp intently, staring into the eyes of Batista.

JR: The complete opposite reaction from the crowd this time! Business is about to pick up! Triple H and Batista don't look pleased to see each other!

Match 4
Triple H w/Undertaker vs Batista w/Chris Jericho

Triple H enters the ring and the two immediately go to blows. Batista and 'The Game' exchange right hands until Hunter hits the ropes. Batista attempts to whip 'The Cerebral Assassin' off the ropes but Hunter reverses and Batista is sent to the opposite ropes. Upon his rebound Hunter leaps up for a high-knee but Batista sidesteps the powerful move and continues on to the ropes. Batista rebounds and knocks Triple H down with a powerful clothesline. The crowd express their distaste towards Batista as Triple H stumbles back up. Batista attempts another clothesline though; Hunter ducks and lands a right hand to the face of Batista. Batista replies with one of his own but 'The King of Kings' ducks and lands a kick to the gut of Batista before guiding him to the corner where he smacks the head of Batista on the top turnbuckle. Batista rebounds off and Hunter maintains a grip of 'The Animal' as he guides him over to the opposite turnbuckle and repeats the ritual. Jericho yells obscenities towards Hunter who whips Batista into the corner, showcasing his newly gained momentum while doing so. He charges into the corner and connects with a massive clothesline.

Hunter begins to lift 'The Animal' up to the top rope and is successful in doing so. Both heavyweights of the WWE are elevated from the ring on the turnbuckle. 'The King of Kings' has 'The Animal' in position for a superplex and he looks set to pull the trigger with the potentially match-ending maneuver. Just as Triple H looks to do just that Batista lands a left hand into the midsection of Hunter. This interrupts the maneuver and Batista begins to regain some power. Hunter takes some left hands to the torso before he lifts a knee up that connects with the midsection of Batista. Hunter quickly capitalizes and perfects the superplex that takes both out in the middle of the ring. The referee begins to make the count, 1...2...3...4...5 Hunter begins to move and slowly moves over to Batista's laid out body, much to the distaste of Chris Jericho whom expresses his emotions. HHH gets an arm over 'The Animal', 1...2.. 'The Animal' kicks out, living up to his ruthless and powerful reputation. Jericho sighs with relief as his ego then kicks in and recaps what just happened to Triple H. 'The Cerebral Assassin' approaches Jericho in the ring and stands over the ropes. Jericho's confidence suddenly and 'surprisingly' plummets and he backs away.

HHH turns around and refocuses his attention on the recovering Batista. Hunter guides the former World Champion back up to his feet and to his surprise is pushed into the corner by 'The Animal' and receives some damaging should thrusts to the midsection. Batista then guides Hunter out of the corner and whips him to the ropes. Upon his rebound, Batista is set up for an attempt at a back body drop though; 'The 12-Time World Champion' sees it differently and knocks Batista groggy with a facebreaker knee smash to the face of Batista. Batista takes affect to the harmful maneuver and stumbles backwards to the ropes. HHH charges forward and clotheslines 'The Animal' over the ropes and to the outside. 'The King of Kings' exits the ring and comes to the outside. Batista uses the barricade to get himself back standing though HHH comes from behind. Jericho has the same ideas as Triple H and he comes from behind and jumps onto HHH. He hammers away at his back, bringing him to the ground. Batista recovers off the barricade and helps Jericho take out 'The King of Kings'. Jericho's temper appears to be close to snapping again, much like it did on RAW.

Undertaker begins to walk over to the scene on the outside. Batista rolls back in the ring and rolls out to reset the count. 'Taker arrives and Batista flees to the ring to talk to the referee and distract him. Jericho then appears behind and viciously attacks 'The Phenom' from behind with the steel chair and knocks him down to the ground. He then lands some chair shots to the downed HHH before leaving the scene and going to the opposite side of the ring. 'The Animal' then exits the ring and rolls 'The Cerebral Assassin' into the ring. The newly recovered Batista stomps his feet and the crowd boo as he performs his usual theatrics for the Batista Bomb. HHH gradually begins to get back to a vertical base and the crowd yell at him, trying to persuade him not to turn the other way; he does. Batista has a smile etched on his face in arrogant and evil fashion. He kicks Hunter in the gut and positions him in between his thighs though; Hunter pushes 'The Animal' away and the crowd cheer in favor of 'The Cerebral Assassin'. Batista rebounds off the ropes and Hunter uses his limited energy and strength to lift the former World Champion up and plant him down with a thunderous spinebuster.

Triple H drops to his knees and collapses due to exhaustion and damage he has been forced to intake from the assault he received outside the ring. He gradually struggles over, dragging himself to Batista's body and getting an arm over, 1...2... Batista kicks out! The crowd boo and Jericho expresses his disgust towards the crowd. Hunter gets back to his feet using the corner turnbuckles as leverage he turns around into a semi-recovered Batista who charges into Hunter's corner and clotheslines him viciously before dropping to one knee due to exhaustion. HHH suffers the affects of the viciousness involved in the powerful move. Batista gets back up to both feet and strongly whips 'The King of Kings' to the opposite turnbuckle to give him a chance to rest. Unbeknownst to him, Hunter rebounds off the turnbuckles and charges back at 'The Animal' though; Batista ducks a clothesline and Hunter continues onto the ropes. He rebounds and whips Batista to the ropes. On Batista's rebound Hunter leaps up for a high knee but held onto the ropes. Hunter charges at 'The Animal' using some regained energy but 'The Animal' shows his ruthless, raw power and connects with a spinebuster!

He drops on top of HHH and the referee makes the count, 1...2... Hunter kicks out. Jericho expresses his disgust towards the crowd cheering again and begins to look like he's going to snap. The Undertaker sits up but he approaches him and lands a massive punt-like kick to 'Taker's face and that knocks him back down. Batista stands Triple H back up to his feet and positions him for the fatal Batista Bomb again but Hunter pushes him to the ropes again and on the rebound Triple H connects with a kick to the gut and sets up for a quick Pedigree; which he plants Batista with successfully. Jericho has seen enough and slides in the ring with a steel chair. Just as he stands in the ring, the lights go out and come back on with 'Taker in the ring. Jericho lands a quick chair shot on Hunter and 'Taker tries to grab him for a chokeslam but Jericho flees the ring up the ramp. He then lifts Batista up and drives him down with a Tombstone. The referee rings the bell.

Winner - Double Disqualification

The referee results it in a Double Disqualification and Jericho smirks at the top of the ring as Undertaker helps up Triple H. The crowd have mixed reactions towards the ending of the match but are no doubt disgusted by Chris Jericho.

JR: The match has ended in a Double Disqualification which must be some sort of a disappointment. Neither man has gained an upper-hand in this personal rivalry.

King: That's right. The alliances have been formed; Shawn Michaels, John Cena, Jeff Hardy, CM Punk, Evan Bourne, Undertaker and Triple H on one side against the team of Randy Orton, Edge, Chris Jericho, Batista, John Morrison, Kane and Shelton Benjamin. There's star power there and ego power there. They both all seem to be on the same page and want to completely take out the opposition so this 'draw' I guess you could call it really is a loss for both sides.

Wrestlemania 25 hype airs.

'Sexy Boy' then begins to play and the crowd give a thunderous ovation for 'The Heartbreak Kid' who appears at the top of the ramp in some of his vintage flamboyant entrance attire. The crowd soak up the atmosphere as 'The Show Stopper' walks down the ramp and towards the ring; embracing the reaction. He rolls into the ring and performs his usual routine.

JR: 'The Headliner', 'The Show Stopper', 'The Heartbreak Kid' Shawn Michaels, one of the popular superstars on the roster and one of the greatest and influential to ever grace a ring. He has a chance to add another World Title reign to that meter-long list of achievements just one more time!

King: Wouldn't it be great, for Shawn Michaels to go into Wrestlemania in his home state as the World Heavyweight Champion? Imagine the atmosphere!

'Voices' plays to a chorus of boos as 'The Legend Killer' and World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton appears at the top of the ramp. Soaking in the crowd's reaction. He holds the World Heavyweight Championship over his shoulder before lifting it up into a sea of boos that are so loud, they could knock the belt out of the RKO Master's hand. He walks down to the ring with a confident and arrogant smirk as Michaels looks on.

JR: Randy Orton. One of the cockiest and arrogant men ever to set foot in a ring but you can't discount his ability and accomplishments. He does back it up. It's just a pity he can't be a humble man about it.

Main Event 1
World Heavyweight Championship

Randy Orton(c) vs Shawn Michaels

'The Legend Killer' Randy Orton stands in his area of the ring, maintaining that signature smirk; just to get to 'The Heartbreak Kid'. The World Heavyweight Champion oozes of confidence and arrogance, he sees Shawn Michaels merely as a no-name, easy win. Michaels keeps his eyes locked with Orton, reading Orton's mind. Knowing the arrogant thoughts going through the cocky mind of the perfectionist of career-ending. 'The Heartbreak Kid' suddenly moves his eyes from Orton's and enters a new zone. A zone that reminiscing the past he has with Orton and it's all combined into one massive grudge that takes him under its control. 'The Show Stopper' moves into the direction of Orton and the match is underway. Michaels locks up with Orton as soon as the massive names in WWE are within range. Michaels, like a man possessed knees 'The Legend Killer' in the stomach which forces him to bend forward and nurse the tough strike's affect. Michaels then grabs the head of Orton as a guide and unleashes some vicious right hands to the face before whipping him across the ring to the ropes where the World Heavyweight Champion rebounds off, suffering the affects of Michaels' vicious beginning to the match.

The arrogant and overly-confident Randy Orton rebounds off the ropes into a back body drop that drops the overconfident 'Legend Killer' down to the canvas; the slap onto the back due to the move showcasing its affect. Randy gets back to his feet and walks into some snap jabs coming from 'The Heartbreak Kid'. The quick, yet affective shots take their toll on the now groggy World Heavyweight Champion and 'The Show Stopper' retreats backwards to the ropes to rebound off and knock Randy Orton down with a clothesline. 'The Heartbreak Kid' quickly drops down to his knees and covers the arrogant Orton, 1... the arrogant one kicks out. 'The Legend Killer' smoothly stands up and in a weird way submits to the fact that he may have underestimated the seemingly man possessed across from him in the ring. The man which has suddenly realized all the hate-filled emotion towards him. 'The Legend Killer' realizes that he needs to up his game and be prepared for the offense coming from 'Mr. Wrestlemania'. Michaels approaches Orton and attempts a right hand but Orton, smoothly as always sidesteps it and grabs the arm while in the air.

He uses the momentum of Michaels' arm to swing him around to the ropes where the Former World Champion rebounds off into a defining textbook dropkick. The perfectionist of the RKO then hooks the leg of Shawn Michaels viciously; seeing this as the end, 1...2... 'The Heartbreak Kid' kicks out. He kicks out like numerous times in the past. Orton fails to see the fact that despite his ego telling him he's that much better than 'The Show Stopper' that feeds Shawn Michaels' intentions. The fact the odds are against him make him more hungry for the victory. The egotistical Orton stands up and watches Michaels get back up. Randy rebounds off the ropes and walks intently towards Shawn in search of a clothesline though; 'The Headliner' ducks and turns around with a stinging which puts Orton into a state of cringingness. He plants another knife-edge chop to the chest of Orton. Orton's cringingness continues as 'The Show Stopper' attempts a whip off the ropes and succeeds. The man with a self-proclaimed 'Age in his name' is forced to the opposite ropes. He rebounds off them and ducks a clothesline from HBK.

The 'Legend of Killer' continues on to the ropes and rebounds off them again before whipping Shawn Michaels with his momentum. Michaels is thrown to the ropes and rebounds off though; the egotistical and arrogant Randy Orton is caught off-guard and is knocked down with a signature flying forearm from 'The Show Stopper'. Both men are down and the crowd anticipate the kip up of Michaels but Orton shocks the crowd and is up first. HBK kips up and turns around into what he sees as a shock; Orton standing and he receives a vicious clothesline that almost decapitates Shawn and forces his head to ricochet off the canvas, showing obvious discomfort to 'The Heartbreak Kid'. Orton then hooks the leg strongly, 1...2... Michaels resiliently kicks out. Showcasing what the crowd know about his amazing resilience. 'The Show Stopper' stands back up to his feet and 'The Legend Killer' helps guide him there. He grabs the hair of the legendary Shawn Michaels and uses that to keep him in place as he connects with a devastating European Uppercut which knocks Michaels groggily back onto the ropes. He leans back on them and Orton pursues his opponent sickeningly, like he is known for.

He emulates the exact maneuver he performed on HBK again and knocks him to the outside, flipping him over the ropes. The Master of the RKO performs his signature 'Destiny' taunt in the ring with an arrogant smile etched on his face before smoothly rolling out of the ring to join his opponent. The fans boo as they anticipate a typical Orton performance on the outside. Michaels is leaning forward on the announce table when the egotistical Orton comes from the side with a massive kick to the exposed gut of HBK. 'The Heartbreak Kid' screams in pain as he nurses his pain-stricken stomach. 'The Legend Killer' runs forward and drives his knee into the face of Michaels; taking advantage of his leaning position. Michaels' head follows the direction of Orton's knee and he drops to the ground, almost face-planting. Orton finds joy in seeing Shawn suffering. He stands over him, surveying him, enjoying what he is seeing - a grown man suffering. The sick and twisted 'Legend Killer' could be living up to his name and he likes the fact that many would agreeing with that statement. Despite the distaste from many he receives. The distasteful Orton stands Michaels back up and rolls him back in the ring.

He rolls back in smoothly and hooks the leg of Shawn Michaels, 1...2... Michaels kicks out to cheers as the crowd give a sigh of relief. Orton surveys the fallen Shawn Michaels before dropping down to his hands and feet, almost doing push-ups. He taunts Shawn with vigor; daring him to get up; daring him to pursue his chance at his championship. 'The Heartbreak Kid' struggles to his hands and knees and Orton loves the fact and is oozing with confidence that the match will be well and truly ended in a matter of moments. Michaels is back to his feet and he slowly turns around into Orton who leaps up for the RKO but Michaels pushes him away. The intensively fixed Orton does not take his eyes off Michaels as he turns around and walks right into Sweet Chin Music! But he luckily sidesteps the fatal maneuver and attempts another RKO but Michaels pushes him to the ropes and rebounds off into another attempt at Sweet Chin Music but he held on, saving him the match. He though; explodes from the ropes but Shawn is prepared and counters Orton's attempted offense into an inverted atomic drop. HBK then lands a right hand in the face of Orton, knocking him down.

'The Legend Killer' isn't that easily beat though; and immediately gets back up, only to face another right hand from 'The Show Stopper'. Randy Orton makes his way back up, yet again and receives a scoop slam that keeps him down. 'The Heartbreak Kid' Shawn Michaels approaches the corner and climbs the turnbuckles from the outside to reach the top. The crowd expressing their love for him the whole way. He sits on the top and the crowd cheer; anticipation what's coming. Shawn Michaels leaps from the top rope and connects with his diving elbow drop. The crowd were behind him every centimeter in the air and when it connects the crowd explode. Shawn Michaels, 'The Headliner', 'The Show Stopper' has his chance to regain what he has longed for so long. One more time. The World Heavyweight Championship could be captured in a matter of mere moments. The 'Heartbreak Kid' approaches the corner and begins to tune up the band. 1...2...3...4 Orton begins to stand back up, nursing his chest; the victim to the driving elbow of Shawn Michaels. 'The Legend Killer' makes it up to his feet, still suffering.

He turns around into an oncoming 'Show Stopper' whose foot is moving at blistering speed, in search of Sweet Chin Music and.. Orton sidesteps yet again! HBK is off-balance momentarily from the kick and Orton rolls him up from behind, going for the shortcut like he has so many times, 1...2... Shawn Michaels kicks out just before the referee's hand hit the canvas. Michaels energetically leaps back up to his feet and lands a kick to Orton's gut before lifting Orton's legs up; forcing him to fall down to the canvas. 'The Heartbreak Kid' then attempts to lock in the Figure-4 Leglock - A tribute to Ric Flair. 'The Legend Killer' and 'The Show Stopper' go back in forth on the canvas, one trying to gain the upper-hand until finally Michaels is successful in locking in the legendary submission maneuver. Orton hits the canvas through stress with the pain, his expression on his face telling you everything about the pain. Michaels perspires from the energy used in this predicament. Orton tries to move towards the ropes and gradually moves closer until Michaels overpowers him and moves straight back to the center of the ring. Orton is now close to throwing in the towel. He has no more options.

The World Heavyweight Champion considers tapping, he has his hand out and is so close to giving up and surrendering the Championship. 'The Legend Killer' uses his last ounce of energy and determination and rakes the eye of Michaels, forcing him to direct his attention towards that and Orton manages to escape the hold after landing a right hand on the unsuspecting 'Show Stopper'. Orton rolls out of the painful and legendary predicament. The World Heavyweight Champion struggles to his feet, trying to get through the pain as Shawn Michaels slowly recovers back up to his feet. Orton finally reaches them and Michaels charges at him only; Orton counters into a back body drop that gives him time to recover. He turns around to the fallen HBK and lands a stomp, possibly beginning a whole series of them but after one stomp the pain is proven too much and he retreats to the corner to rest his legs. As Michaels recovers he approaches Orton and charges at him in the corner but the man with a self-proclaimed age named after him sidesteps and Michaels runs into the turnbuckles. Orton then capitalizes and grabs the neck of HBK from behind and drive sit down for an inverted headlock backbreaker.

Michaels is in enormous pain and Orton smiles at the fact. He slowly regains composure and retreats to the corner with a psychotic, evil smile on his face. The crowd no what's on his mind and they drown him in boos. Expressing their disgust towards the arrogant, cocky and evil Orton. Michaels struggles to his hands and knees; while Orton lines him up and intently comes out of the corner setting up for the punt kick and... Michaels backs away! Orton follows through with the kick and Michaels lines up for Sweet Chin Music and Orton turns around and catches Michaels foot before pulling him forward and... RKO! Orton plants 'The Heartbreak Kid' with an RKO and he slowly stumbles to the ground to hook Michaels' leg, 1...2...3

Winner and Still World Heavyweight Champion - Randy Orton via Pinfall

'The Legend Killer' celebrates in the ring with his World Heavyweight Championship. Despite the fans distaste towards him he still celebrates in the ring.

JR: What a match, Orton had the win, Michaels had the win, Orton showcased his distastefulness, Michaels showcased his sportsmanship. It's just unfortunate Randy Orton is the way he is but like I said before the match, you can't discount his ability.

King: That right there was a damn good match and Shawn Michaels deserves as much respect in that match as Orton does for winning it.

A video package airs, showcasing the rivalry between the two alliances that have been formed.

5...4...3...2...1...0...'Break Down the Walls' hits to a chorus of boos. The cold-hearted Chris Jericho appears at the top of the ramp, soaking in the boos as if he enjoys them. He yells at the fans as he walks down the ramp and enters the ring in a cocky, disrespectful manner.

JR: Has lost all respect from the fans and quite frankly; he could not care less. He refused to accept respect from them and he refused to give them respect. Listen to the chorus of boos in this arena.

King: Chris Jericho is here only for himself and the WWE Championship, he has a shot at the WWE Championship in a few moments. Let's see if; without the fans, he can regain the WWE Championship.

'My Time is Now' hits to a massive chorus of cheers as the WWE Champion John Cena appears at the top of the ramp performing his signature army salute. He walks directly down the ramp to join Chris Jericho, his challenger in the ring.

JR: Arguably the most popular superstar of the decade is making his entrance. He is the current reigning WWE CHampion, John Cena!

King: If Chris Jericho means business his opportunity to showcase his ability is right in front of him.

Main Event 2
WWE Championship

John Cena(c) vs Chris Jericho

John Cena begins with what you'd expect, the fans behind him 100%. Jericho isn't amused by that either and stupidly lets it get to him and he immediately charges at 'The Champ' strongly and the two lock up. The Former World Champion Jericho lands a strong knee into Cena's gut which causes him to bend forward and nurse the strong hit. Jericho runs to the ropes to John Cena's right and rebounds off with a swinging neckbreaker that drives the neck of Cena crashing down to the canvas. The man formally known as 'Y2J' hooks the leg of 'The Champ', 1... John Cena kicks out strongly as you would expect from him. The two members of opposition alliances are back standing. Jericho and Cena lock up once again but this time Cena acts quickly and whips Jericho to the ropes. Cena runs to the ropes opposite to where Chris is heading. Both men rebound and Jericho rebounds into one of Cena's signature shoulder blocks. Jericho is knocked down due to the brute force of the WWE Champion. Cena measures Jericho as he gets back up, not taking his eyes off him. Jericho stumbles back up, suffering the affects of the block.

Jericho walks into Cena who lifts him up in a Fireman's Carry position but the Former World Champion quickly wriggles out of Cena's grip and drops onto his feet behind the leader of the 'Chain Gang'. Jericho performs a quick back suplex and capitalizes with a hook of the leg, 1...2 Cena kicks out quickly and both men are yet again, back standing. Neither man has really taken that much damage yet and they are both near 100%. They stare off in the middle of the ring and Jericho is the first to act. He swings a right hand at Cena but Cena blocks and attempts a right of his own but Jericho blocks it and kicks Cena in the gut quickly and knocks Cena about with some quick forearm shots to the face. He whips Cena to the corner turnbuckles and a groggy Cena staggers out as Jericho rebounds off the ropes behind Cena and drives Cena down to the canvas with a running one-handed bulldog. Finally a real momentum booster in the match and it goes to Chris Jericho. Jericho taunts the crowd while he measures Cena who begins crawling back up to his feet. Jericho stands ahead of Cena and as soon as Cena is standing Jericho charges forward in search of a Codebreaker but Cena's reflexes prove working and he counters into a powerbomb-like move.

Jericho comes crashing down to the canvas and so does his momentum. Cena recuperates on the ropes before running to the opposite ones and performing a leg drop on Jericho but Jericho rolls out of the way. Cena lands awkwardly on the canvas and Jericho rolls back up to his feet before running to the ropes and rebounding off; running into a seated Cena and landing a low dropkick to the face of Cena, knocking him down. Jericho then runs to the ropes on his right side and leaps onto the second rope for a Lionsault and he perfects the athletic maneuver but Cena puts his knees up and Jericho's exposed and open midsection come crushing down on the knees of the WWE Champion. Cena rolls out of the ring to recover and have a breather. He then sees Jericho is beginning to get to his hands and knees so he stands up on the apron and makes his way to the corner of the ring and begins climbing the turnbuckles. He reaches the top rope and a struggling Jericho is on his hands and knees. The WWE Champion leaps off the top in search of a leg drop to the back of the head and.. Jericho gets back and Cena just misses.

Jericho though; got a hold of Cena's feet and is looking to lock in the Walls of Jericho. The challenger has the champion on the ground, trying to twist him over onto his stomach and lock in the inevitable match winner, The Walls of Jericho. Cena is showcasing his unbelievable strength and Jericho is showcasing his unbelievable will to get the win, thus why he will not give up on the Walls of Jericho. Cena finally uses his leg strength to twist Jericho off balance and kick him away. Cena nurses his leg momentarily before standing back up to face a nearly recovered Jericho. Cena rebounds off the ropes and charges at Jericho with a clothesline and it connects. Jericho is knocked down to the canvas and Cena starts to measure him as he struggles back up, showing the affects of the strong clothesline. Jericho is lifted up by Cena in a spin-out powerbomb position and Cena is successful in following through with the maneuver. Jericho is driven down to the ground and Cena springs back up to his feet, signaling the crowd for the Five-Knuckle Shuffle. Cena performs the 'You Can't See Me' taunt before running to the ropes and rebounding off in search of the fist drop.

Cena drives his fist down but no one is home as Jericho dodges yet another attack from Cena. Neither man has had the momentum in this match, each man has had an equal amount of advantages but yet neither has successfully capitalizes and been close to a win. Jericho pounces on the fallen Cena and hammers away at his back. He then gets back up and runs to the ropes on the side and rebounds with a low dropkick to Cena's ribs. Jericho turns Cena over and covers, 1...2 Cena kicks out. Jericho begins measuring Cena as he gets back to his feet. Cena gets to his feet via leverage from the turnbuckles and turns around into... A Codebreaker! Jericho nails the Codebreaker and Cena flies back to the edge of the ring. Jericho has realized his dream of holding a World Championship again as he hooks the leg of Cena, 1...2... Rope-break! Cena gets a hand on the rope! Jericho is furious and he drags Cena into the center of the ring but doesn't go for the pin. He goes for the Walls of Jericho. He has the groggy and hurt Cena by the feet and tries to turn him over for the dreaded submission maneuver. Cena struggles, as does Jericho in the center of the ring.

Cena finally finds a last ounce of energy and lands a strong right hand to the head of Jericho that allows him to be released from the grip of Jericho. Cena gets back to his feet, still suffering affects from the Codebreaker and stumbles around groggily. Jericho begins measuring Cena again as Cena faces the corner groggily and dizzily. Jericho has an evil look on his face and Cena turns around into... Another Codebreaker! But Cena catches Jericho in the Codebreaker position and throws him above onto his shoulders. The crowd cheer as they know what's coming. Cena quickly delivers an FU to Jericho and hooks the leg as soon as he can, 1...2... Rope-break! Jericho's foot hits the rope! Both men remain down on the canvas after the call. Neither man has had a distinct advantage throughout the whole match. Cena is the first to begin getting up, using the ropes as leverage. He stumbles to the corner and leans forward on the turnbuckle. Jericho recovers and turns Cena around to pull his legs forward, forcing him to fall back. Jericho tries for the Walls of Jericho again but Cena gets ahold of the bottom rope and the referee forces Jericho to let go of the WWE Champion.

Jericho is starting to seem better-off out of the two and not the most affected by the whole match. He measures Cena as he gets back to his feet. Cena turns around into Cena and charges forward with a clothesline but Cena ducks and when he's behind Jericho he turns around and pulls him back by his leg. Jericho falls face-first and Cena uses the leg to hook and set up the STFU! Cena has it locked in! Jericho is struggling, he doesn't have it in him to move to the ropes. He struggles to attempt but can't do it. He tries to hold on but the pain is just to much. Cena has it locked in with all his might and the power is proved to be too much as Jericho taps.

Winner and Still WWE Champion - John Cena via Submission

John Cena celebrates in the ring as we go off the air.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Opening Promo: Opening a pay per view with a promo? Wierd, and also a promo revolving around mid carders? Odd. Funny how Killings gets the blame :shifty:, and I have a feeling it was Kennedy whom did this to Vinnie-Mac.

John Morrison & Shelton v. Evan Bourne & Punk: Great choice of a first match here, as it does set the mood, and the pace for the evening. The Evan Bourne, and Shelton spot where he nailed the pay dirt near the end was good, but I think Punk went down to easy.

Christian Cage v. MVP: Seems to short, these two will probably be involved with another segment. You really played off Porter well here, and the ending with the roll up was awesome. I was into it every line, and this match was good for its length.

Cage, and Hardy with Kane, and MVP: Told you so.

John Cena, and Maria: Nice segment. The whole was thing is a great touch, and I can't wait for this contest. John Cena is awesome in this BTB.

Kennedy v. Killings: The energetic opening with Killings shows how bad he wants Kennedy as soon as he's uncuffed. The whole match was good, and showed the intensity between the two. The ending with the screw job ending shows how weak, and feeble Kennedy really is, but also brought in a new factor to the equation.. Shane McMahon. Now he's siding with Kennedy for sure.

HBK and Maria: I have a strong feeling HBK will eat, and swallow his words tonight, as Orton will get the possy in the match, and HBK gets screwed over.

Batista v. Triple H: For being such a boring match to write, you did it pretty well. The fatigue that both men begind to suffer near the ending of the match is great, and the involvment between The Undertaker, and Chris Jericho in the match was a nice touch. The ending was another screw job similair to Killings, and Kennedy. Jericho high taling away was uh heel-like, and The Undertaker stayed on top so I see this as a victory for the faces.

HBK v. Orton: Amazing match with a lot of technicallity. You stayed in character for both wrestlers, and the writing is incredible. I truly see why they call you the next big thing. The ending was good, and you gave Orton a clean win. Being that I wrote the review for part one, as I read, but then once I reached part two I just read the rest, and wrote it, I believe this main event outshined Y2J, and Cena completly.

Y2J v. Cena: Good match, but I saw where this had been going from the beginning. Y2J would be over most of the match, but then Cena would transform into Superman, and pull out a sucesssful defense. Being that I have yet to watch the recent Cena versus Jericho matches irl, but if the whole countering the Codebreaker into an F-U was original to this BTB then thats awesome. Great spot right there, if it is considered a spot. The match was overall good, but not as good as the previous main event.

Additional Comments: Great pay per view CT. Strong contestant for PPV of the month, as it had an above average part two, and the contents were great. I do think you should have inserted a view interviews, or something in between HHH/Batista, HBK/RKO, and Y2K/Cena. Rather than back to back matches. I'll try to review a lot more often, but anyways I can't wait to see how you script the road to wrestlemania.

The Anigma

Reaction score
Here is my full review of the pay-per-view.

Opening Segment
I’m not so sure about opening a pay-per-view with a promo. It seems strange. I think Shane and Kennedy were in character but this segment could’ve been saved for backstage later in the night IMO. I’m certain it wasn’t Killings who tried to kill Vince. Obviously, Shane and Kennedy have something to do with it but this was an alright promo.

Morrison/Benjamin vs. Bourne/Punk
This was definitely a solid opener. I think the match advanced somewhat very quickly. Maybe too quickly at the start. I think there should’ve been more quick tags in this match. This match made Morrison, Benjamin and Bourne look good but in my opinion Punk was buried. He was beat down by the heels, made the hot tag to Bourne then tagged back in to lose the match. I think Punk is more deserved of a higher spot on the card then Bourne. I really don’t agree with Bourne being made to look better than Punk. Anyway, this was a solid tag team match but I did feel there were a couple of flaws.

Christian Cage vs. MVP
I liked MVP snapping on Christian and going all gangster on him. Although this was a rather short match I’m sure these two will meet again. For it’s length, this was still written well.

Kane/Hardy/Cage/MVP Backstage Segment
I didn’t like the backstage segment with these four superstars. It seemed out of the ordinary for MVP to know Kane would be there beating up on Jeff. It just didn’t make much sense to me. And I don’t think a Kane/MVP alliance would work if that’s what you’re going for.

John Cena Interview
This was a solid interview by Cena. It hyped up his match later tonight against Jericho very well and I’m looking forward to the match.

Kennedy Pre-Match Promo
A decent promo by Kennedy. Nothing very special about it.

Kennedy vs. Killings
I think the start of the match should’ve been a bit more violent. But still I think you did very well with Killings charging towards the ring as soon as the cuffs were removed. The match was good. I think the two had nice chemistry against one another and I think the ending was done perfectly. I liked how Shane gave the officer a check showing he was a hired gun. Kennedy cuffing Killings to the post and winning by count out was Kennedy-like. And then the slap and punch afterwards was also something Kennedy would do. I think this storyline is progressing very well and I’m interested to see where you go from here.

Maria w/Shawn Michaels
I nice little interview by Michaels hyping up his match with Orton. I think Orton’s friends are going to get involved in the match and HBK is going to fall to the Legend Killer.

Batista vs. Triple H
For a match that has potential to be rather boring to write, I think you pulled this match off well. The interaction between the two was done nicely and I liked the way they were both fatigued near the end. Undertaker and Jericho getting involved was great as well. This was a great match.

Shawn Michaels vs. Randy Orton
This was definitely a terrific match. You handled this match as well as anyone possibly could have handled it. I’m actually surprised you gave Orton the clean win. That was a shock to me.

Chris Jericho vs. John Cena
As Diesel pointed out, this was almost a standard Cena match. His opponent has the advantage throughout the match, Cena makes the big face comeback and is victorious in his title defense. The Codebreaker into the F-U was pretty rad. I don’t recall seeing it done before on television so props for coming up with that idea.

Additional Comments
This was a very good pay-per-view. I haven’t been reading much BTB’s so this has caught me up on your feuds. I think your best match of the night was Michaels vs. Orton with Jericho vs. Cena coming in second. I think we should’ve at least had an interview or something with either Triple H or Batista to hype their match but other than that this pay-per-view delivered. After this pay-per-view, the road to WrestleMania should be an interesting one. I’m looking forward to it.

Qwake

Here is my review for the second part of the PPV CT, as promised.

Michaels/Maria Interview: Alright interview, I think it could have had a little more time to hype the match more but maybe it would have dragged it you kept it going to long so I guess it was done well, good character and it makes the title match more interesting. Decent way to start part two.

HHH Vs Batista: I don't really like the two so it was harder for me to enjoy this match but I think it was written quite well and for two guys that are so popular you gave them a good, long match. I wasn't to sure as to what was going to happen in the end and I am not a fan od Double DQs or anything like that but I can see why you did that. By having neither man get the victory it means noone is up in the feud so whatever you have planned for them next will make it seem much bigger so I guess that was a good time for an ending like that. It made Jericho look like a jerk too so it worked out quite well. Decent match.

Shawn Michaels Vs Randy Orton: Awesome match. Thats all there is to it. It was good back and fourth action, both men got in some good offence and you showcased both mens styles very well imo. You had a great length for it and showed you skill by keeping the match interesting for such a long amounth of time. I am glad Randy retained, I really wasn't sure in the end who would walk away the Champ but once Orton caught the boot from the RKO I knew it was over lol. Great match and you got me excited for the other Main Event now too!

John Cena Vs Chris Jericho: Good match as I expected, although I kind of predicted the outcome. Some good action going on and these two flow quite well in matches I can say after reading this and watching them. The ending was good, something new and it was a good end to a good PPV. Not as good as the first title match but still a good match itself.

AC: Great PPV, the matches were fantastic and the promos were good too although I would have liked to have seen one or two more but thats nothing to complain about. I think this is the best BTB going atm, its interesting and everyone seems to be reading it and keeping an eye on it. Match of the night goes to HBK/RKO without a doubt but the other matches were still up there. I will definitely be checking your next show CT.

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
No Way Out Part 2 Review

HBK promo- Straight forward, right to the point. I must say good use of Maria here. She didn't talk to much and didn't talk to little.

HHH vs. Batista- I was disapointed with the ending. Other than that the match was great. It was written perfectly.

Orton vs. HBK- How this match was started was amazing. Great ending sequence. This has to be the Match of the Night. It was enjoyable the whole way through with a good length.

Cena vs. Y2J- Good match, but the ending was predictable.

AC- Overall awesome show. This lived up to what I expected it to be. I will keep reading this BTB for sure. If you get the chance drop a review for POI.

CT Styles

WrestlingInsiderLogo.png

The Official Pro-Wrestling Insider

WWE News

The WWE is said to be happy with how the Killings/McMahon angle is panning out; as no one really has a clear idea on who truly tried to kill McMahon. The angle is going to continue to Monday Night RAW this week and expect some real progress to be made regarding the conclusion of the angle as it isn't your generic 'Who Killed McMahon?' angle.

The Alliances angle is said to have a mixed reaction from backstage with its success. The whole decision was to make the Main Event scene more exciting but it has seemed to make it more messy. On the Road to Wrestlemania there could be some cuts from the teams or they could be made stronger in some way.

The Creative in WWE is said to be wanting to turn Jericho face or tweener which could make him leave his alliance. Though; A: This isn't certain and B: There is no timeline so this could be for after 'Mania. They liked the fan base he made when he returned and they want him back to a gimmick similar to his SAVE_US one.

The Christian Cage/MVP feud is expected to be taken to another level in the coming weeks and expect this to be successful. The WWE Creative have put a lot of thought into this.

The Wrestlemania 25 Card is apparently in Final Rough Draft Mode. It is currently being finalized and is apparently going to be one of the best Wrestlemanias of all-time. There is set to be some massive matches announced in the weeks leading up to it, also known as 'The Road to Wrestlemania'. The Wrestlemania Promotional Poster has been released:

WrestlemaniaPoster.png

Official Monday Night RAW Preview

Monday Night RAW rolls into Arrowhead Pond in Anaheim, California and that rolling has a lot of momentum as RAW comes off the No Way Out Pay-Per-View! The Road to Wrestlemania is well underway now!

After last night's vicious bashing he took part in, Montel Vontavious Porter aka MVP will be addressing the crowd regarding what took place. He wanted to address the crowd and requested that he get time on the show to do so. Obviously MVP has something he wants to get across to the WWE fans. Will the Intercontinental Champion Christian Cage interfere in his speech after he was victim to the vicious bashing along with Jeff Hardy? After all, it has been announced that Christian will be present at RAW. Speaking of announcements, Chris Jericho has also been added to the show's personal announcement list. He will be speaking to the RAW fans also. There is something that has been bothering him and he wants to 'get the answer' to. Could he be asking a member of the roster a question? Or could it be us? Tune into RAW to find out.

Shawn Michaels put up a hell of a fight against the World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton and some say that he should be the one with the 'big gold belt' around his waist. Shawn Michaels is set to make a huge announcement concerning Wrestlemania. What could it be? One man doesn't agree with the fact that Michaels should have the 'big gold belt' and that's Randy Orton. So Randy Orton has put one of his closest friends, 'The Rated R Superstar' Edge against one of HBK's best friends, Triple H! Randy Orton no doubt, will be interested in the outcome of the match. The World Heavyweight Champion has also been asked to see Shane McMahon in his office regarding something important. No one knows as of yet, though it's rumored to be something big.

Ron Killings and Mr. Kennedy's viciously personal feud is set to continue as it has been announced that the two will be competing in a rematch of last night. Killings has been released from the station after undergoing questioning and the police are said to be close to a shocking conclusion. Sgt. Paul Truman will be present at this week's edition of Monday Night RAW and he; in the ring, will sit down Shane McMahon, Vince McMahon and Ron Killings. The conclusion could be found out on RAW! Last night, CM Punk competed in a tag team match with Evan Bourne and unfortunately were unsuccessful; thus, CM Punk has requested a match against Bourne.

John Morrison showed that he meant business last night after defeating the team of CM Punk and Evan Bourne with Shelton Benjamin. Tonight, he will be facing Kofi Kingston in a match to showcase both men's athletic ability. Shane McMahon personally made this match as he knows it is going to be a great one.

Confirmed Card:

Ron Killings vs. Mr. Kennedy!

John Morrison vs. Kofi Kingston!

CM Punk vs. Evan Bourne!

MVP addresses the fans!

A possible conclusion to the Vince McMahon murder mystery!

Edge vs. Triple H!

Shawn Michaels closes the show making a huge announcement concerning Wrestlemania 25!

comicgeekelly

Reaction score

CM Punk vs. Evan Bourne!

Edge vs. Triple H!

Qwake

I think Ron Killings will get a little payback on RAW after what Kennedt did to him on PPV, should be a good rematch!

This could be yet another good match with hopefully the outcome being Morrison getting the win.

CM Punk vs. Evan Bourne!

Again this should be another good match, I hope to see some good high flying moves from the two and my money is CM Punk.

MVP addresses the fans!

This i quite interesting, you are good at using MVP so this should be something to look forward to.

A possible conclusion to the Vince McMahon murder mystery!

I don't think you're going to reveal it just yet lol, I am still wondering what you have planned for this though.

Edge vs. Triple H!

I don't really know who will win this, I just chose HHH at random but it could be a good match, not a fan of Hunter though. Still could be good.

Shawn Michaels closes the show making a huge announcement concerning Wrestlemania 25!

I am guessing he is announcing that it will be his final one and that he has found an opponent or something, should be a good read.

The show looks great, I'll definitely be reading!

CT Styles

February 16, 2009
Arrowhead Pond; Anaheim, California

The aftermath of No Way Out takes place in Arrowhead Pond in Anaheim, California. The opening pyrotechnics take off on the ramp and the sell-out crowd soak in the atmosphere as Monday Night RAW begins on the night after No Way Out.

JR: Ladies and Gentleman, welcome to Monday Night RAW! Here I am, Jim Ross here with my partner, Jerry 'The King' Lawler in front of this sell-out crowd in Arrowhead Pond.

King: And it's the night after No Way Out one of the biggest recent Pay-Per-Views we have recently had and JR, I think this could be one of the biggest RAWs we've recently had.

JR: That's right, the events that are lined up for tonight truly are the definition of exciting.

'I'm Comin'!' hits to boos as Montel Vontavious Porter AKA MVP makes his way to the ring in a suit. He stands at the top of the ramp with a disgusted look at the crowd who drown him in damning boos. He walks down to the ring; a microphone in hand. He walks up the steel steps and enters the ring, still showing his distaste towards the crowd's reaction. He stands in the center of a hatred-filled ring and slowly brings the microphone up to his mouth.

MVP: First off, SHUT THE HELL UP!

The crowd just bury him even more in their disgust.

MVP: You all will finally give me some respect! You would've all seen me snap last night, you would've all see me destroy Christian Cage last night well that's because you; made me.

The crowd completely disagree with MVP's statement.

MVP: I'm going to share something, not just with you people, but with the whole world. I've been on medication for a very long time. Keeping my problems under control, you all booing me really didn't help and you pushed me over the limit! I've been in jail before! I've been in jail! If you didn't know, now you do! In jail, you're introduced to numerous bad things. One of those, drugs. Drugs do bad things to you. For me, it gave me schizophrenia. My dark past has been hidden from me for the majority of the time thanks to my medication. You people however, pushed me over the edge. I just couldn't take it. And that's why, I threw the medication away. The darker side of me, is back! It's been hidden away from me for a long time but now, I wanna thank you all, I wanna thank you for..

The crowd begin cheering as the Intercontinental Champion Christian Cage slides into the ring from running down the ramp and he attacks MVP with numerous punches. The crowd are behind Cage all the way but MVP eventually overpowers Cage and comes out swinging with massive right hands. Cage is now on the ground with MVP on top. MVP unloads massive right hands before getting off a defenseless obviously hurt Cage. MVP throws his jacket off to the outside and rips his tie off before sitting Cage up and choking him out with his tie. The viciousness etched on MVP's face describes what he was talking about. Cage eventually passes out and MVP cleans himself up before walking out of the ring and back up the ramp.

JR: Good lord! This new MVP is the definition of vicious. I can't believe what he did to our Intercontinental Champion! He needs medical attention! MVP seems out of control!

King: I'd be staying away from him from now on, he's not in good health and could seriously hurt someone. He's suffering from schizophrenia and is not taking his medication that he's kept secret for so long.

Commercial Break

Backstage

Randy Orton is seen entering Shane McMahon's office.

Ringside

Priceless' theme music hits and the crowd express their dislike towards the World Tag Team Champions. Ted DiBiase and Cody Rhodes appear at the top of the ramp with their titles hoisted proudly on their shoulders. They walk down the ramp with their signature cocky smirks. They enter the ring smoothly as usual and perform their signature taunts.

JR: Priceless, the team of Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase, World Tag Team Champions. Their damn cocky but they're damn good as you can tell with those belts certifying that.

Generic rock music hits and The Major Brothers appear at the top of the ramp to a next to nothing reaction. They walk down to the ring looking directly at the obviously overconfident Tag Team Champions.

King: Do you think these two have a chance, JR?

JR: To be honest, King, not really.

Match 1
Non-Title

World Tag Team Champions Ted DiBiase and Cody Rhodes vs. Brett and Brian Major

The match starts off with the arrogance of Rhodes and DiBiase blooming. The Majors remain humble and quiet. The match begins officially and Rhodes is up against Brett Major. The two lock up for just under a minute and Rhodes quickly turned it into an arm twist and drags a hurting Brett Major to the Priceless corner. DiBiase gets tagged in and the World Tag Team Champions dominate from the beginning. DiBiase performs a suplex after whipping Brett to the ropes and nailing a back body drop. Brett eventually manages to get a tag after managing to land a dropkick strugglingly. Brett tagged in Brian and he managed to get in some offense for the little time until DiBiase was back to 100% which didn't take long. DiBiase tagged in Cody Rhodes which was the beginning of the end. DiBiase had landed a strong knee to the gut of Brian and Rhodes took advantage by landing a swinging neckbreaker. Meanwhile, DiBiase had made his way to the opposite corner on the outside without anyone noticing. DiBiase took out Brett Major from behind while Rhodes lands a vicious flow DDT that knocks Brian unconscious in the ring. Rhodes then hooked the leg for the three count.

Winners - Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase via Pinfall

Priceless collect their World Tag Team Championships and place them on their shoulders. The two arrogant superstars roll back in the ring after DiBiase grabs a microphone. They stand in the ring with a smile on their face.

DiBiase: You just saw our dominance right? Well, we've come to a conclusion. We're so much above our competition that for Wrestlemania 25; we've issued a challenge to anyone but without our titles on the line. Two legends, I dare you! Come on! We've been discussing this backstage openly. People knew we were doing it. Let's make Wrestlemania 25 something to remember. The night Priceless really proved their dominance by defeating two legends.

Stephanie McMahon appears on the TitanTron to cheers.

Stephanie: You two are right, we have all heard you and my brother happens to be in contact with some particular 'legends' I guess you could call them; but my question is, are you sure you want this?

Rhodes: We're damn sure.

Stephanie: Alright, introducing tag team member number one.

The crowd is silent as they anticipate who the first legend could be.

Silence...

THE GLASS SHATTERS! IT'S STONE COLD! 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin is the first member of the tag team! The crowd is on their feet! There is not one ass in a seat! DiBiase and Rhodes double-take before looking back at each other, beginning to possibly regret what they've got themselves into. 'Stone Cold' taunts the crowd at the bottom of the ramp

Stephanie: 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin! Now Priceless, are you ready for the next member of the team? He's coming!

The crowd cannot wait to find out who the next member of the tag team is.

The anticipation...

'IF YA SMELLLLLLLLLL!!' hits! The crowd is electric, the roof is nearly blown off as THE ROCK! Stands at the top of the ramp and walks down in his signature manner. He meets 'Stone Cold' at the bottom of the ramp. Both men enter the ring and join Priceless.

DiBiase: Now guys, we know everybody has a price... right?

Rock and Austin look at each other and begin laughing before taking out both members with a right hand. Priceless roll out of the ring and flee up the ramp. Rock picks up a microphone. He stands in the middle of the ring for the first time in years, surrounded by 'ROCKY' chants. He shows off his hollywood smile.

Rock: FINALLY, THE ROCK HAS COME BACK TO... THE WWE!

The crowd is electric.

Austin: Priceless, you wanted two opponents, you got two damn good ones that'll open up one hell of a can 'a whoop-ass!

Crowd: What?!

Austin: Ya see, you two rich boys, it looks like 'Stone Cold' and The Rock are gonna kick your million dollar asses at the biggest stage of them all, Wrestlemania in 'Stone Cold's home state.

Rock: That's right, in front of the millions...

Crowd: .. And millions!

Rock: 'Stone Cold', 'The Brahma Bull' both in the same ring at the same time and that's all good, here comes the negative part, the bad part, the part which concludes with you two lovers wiping your million dollar asses with million dollar notes after you leave a million dollars worth of crap in your million dollar pants; we're in the same ring at the same time in the same match where we are your opponents..

Austin: ..And gimme' a 'Hell Yeah!' if you know we're gonna open a can 'a whoop-ass on these two pretty boys in Texas!

Crowd: Hell yeah!

Austin: .. And gimme' a 'Hell Yeah! if..

Rock: .. We lay the Smackdown on your asses!

Crowd: Hell yeah!

Rock: Wrestlemania; The Rock; 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin; be ready! IF YA SMELLLLLLLLL; WHAT THE ROCK; IS COOKIN!

The Rock's theme plays as 'The Great One' and 'Stone Cold' leave the ring to a thunderous ovation.

Commercial Break

'Ain't No Make Believe' hits and John Morrison appears at the top of the ramp performing his usual routine before making his way down to the ring.

JR: John Morrison is one of the most athletically-gifted superstars on the roster and one of the most gifted in recent memory.

King: Kofi Kingston too, a very talented individual athletic-wise. This is set to be an exciting match.

Match 2
Kofi Kingston vs. John Morrison

The match begins with high anticipations as to what the two athletically gifted individuals can pull off. Kofi started with his unique signature stance and Morrison showcased his cockiness and disrespect by laughing at Kofi. Kofi immediately reacted, proving he isn't a comedy act. He landed a massive kick combo on 'The Shaman of Sexy' which knocked him to the ropes. Kofi then nailed a running clothesline on Morrison and knocked him over the ropes and to the outside to gain him some momentum at the beginning of the match, surely not what Morrison had planned. Kingston made it to the outside but received a thumb to the eye, typical Morrison mentality. Kingston's momentum was soon cut short as Morrison took advantage of the affects from the eye rake. Kingston was thrown into numerous parts of ringside before being rolled back in the ring. Morrison really capitalized his opportunity. After some near falls following the assault on the outside, Kingston manages to stay in the match. Morrison had him set up for an early finish with the Moonlight Drive but Kofi managed to step back and force Morrison to miss.

'The Jamaican Sensation' drilled a dropkick into the back of Morrison which gave him a momentary advantage and opportunity. Kingston took the opportunity, the momentum was slowly coming back once he performed a leg-feed enzuigiri which knocked 'The Shaman of Sexy' down to the canvas. Kingston had recaptured his energy and began performing his signature theatrics before landing a double leg drop on 'The Monday Night Delight'. Kingston then decided to take the risk and begin measuring Morrison for the Trouble in Paradise but he was unsuccessful in doing so and John Morrison reclaimed his momentum after landing an enzuigiri which knocked Kingston down. Morrison quickly made his way to the corner and attempted a starship pain but Kingston moved. Kingston attempted another Trouble in Paradise when Morrison returned to his feet but Morrison dodged it and finished off the match with a Moonlight Drive after catching 'The Jamaican Sensation' off-guard and finishing with the successful pinfall.

Winner - John Morrison via Pinfall

Commercial Break

Backstage

We are shown backstage where Sgt. Paul Truman is seen with Shane McMahon and Vince McMahon. McMahon is visibly recovered well from the accident.

Truman: Alright, that concludes our interview, Gentleman. I'll be reporting to a fellow detective on my cellphone and I'll get back to you by the end of the night definitely.

Shane: Do you think you know what happened?

Truman's facial expression changes to a more awkward, suspicious expression.

Truman: I think I may.

Vince: Well.. how certain?

Truman: Pretty damn certain, McMahon.

Commercial Break

'Break Down the Walls' hits and the crowd go into a frenzy of boos as Chris Jericho makes his way down to the ring in street clothes. He enters the ring; never changing the expression on his face from serious. He stands in the ring with the microphone and doesn't even bother to wait for the crowd to be quiet.

Jericho: Alright. There's something that I want to ask, something that I want to get the answer to immediately and something I want in general. This is something that you idiots will all boo me for but that's never stopped me from doing anything in the past. There's a certain; not person but 'Phenom' I would like to call out. Undertaker! I know you're back there, come out!

The crowd are eagerly awaiting to see whether 'The Phenom' accepts Chris Jericho's calling.

DONG!

The bell rings and Undertaker's theme plays as the crowd cheer. He slowly walks to the top of the ramp and stands there, still in his clothes and hat.

Jericho: Undertakerrrr, I want you! At Wrestlemania! The first ever one-on-one encounter, Jericho/Taker!

The crowd are ecstatic at the thought of that potential match. They again eagerly await a reply from Undertaker.

Undertaker stands there with his face down. Then suddenly, he scares every single person in the arena when a lightning bolt goes off and makes a massive noise and just as that goes off he looks up with his eyes rolled back. Everyone is scared. The Undertaker begins to talk.

Undertaker: Chris, you seem very confident in what you're doing... At Wrestlemania, I am 16-0. I have never lost, Chris. Ever since coming from Death Valley I have won every single Wrestlemania match I have ever participated in. Chris, I accept your challenge and I will be letting you in on a little secret very soon. And at Wrestlemania, you will REST IN PEACE!

Smoke appears on the stage and Undertaker vanishes.

Commercial Break

Mr. Kennedy's music hits and he is drowned in boos as he intently makes his way down to the ring.

JR: Mr. Kennedy; absolutely despised by the fans especially because of last night at No Way Out and his involvement with Shane McMahon.

King: Ron Killings will be looking for revenge here tonight, he solely claims that he is innocent.

'What's Up?!' hits and Ron Killings performs his theme song through the crowd before reaching the ring and stopping. He immediately slides in the ring.

Match 3
Ron Killings vs. Mr. Kennedy

The match immediately started off vicious as Killings immediately slid in the ring and unloaded unforgiving right hands to the face of Kennedy before setting up for the corkscrew elbow that took out Kennedy. Killings dominated throughout the first part of the match, his emotions getting the better of him as he was just so intent on punishing Mr. Kennedy. Killings at one point considered getting a chair and throwing away the match, just to punish Kennedy but the referee persuaded him to throw away the chair rather than the match. As soon as Kennedy got back to his feet in the ring Killings landed a dropkick to his face which knocked him back down. He used the ropes as leverage to get back up and Killings tried to end it with a jumping heel kick enzuigiri but Kennedy managed to dodge and land a knee to the gut of Killings which halted his plans of demolishing Kennedy. Kennedy began to build some momentum by landing cheap right and left hands to the bent forward Killings. After more cheap shots the loudmouth Kennedy planted Killings with a deadly DDT and hooked the leg for an unsuccessful pinfall attempt.

Kennedy can feel the momentum building up again. He dragged Killings to the corner and sat him up, hoping for a facewash but he was unsuccessful in doing so; Killings moved. Killings eventually whipped Kennedy to the corner but Kennedy reversed. Killings ran into the corner and lifted up, using the top ropes and Kennedy ran under him. Killings performed some cartwheels backwards before charging at Kennedy and landing a jumping heel kick enzuigiri. Killings realized that he had the match and guided Kennedy back up but the loudmouth Kennedy managed to get a rake to the eye in. Kennedy took advantage of Killings' short-term disability and landed and attempted an enzuigiri but Killings stepped back and Kennedy fell down to the canvas. Killings then set up Kennedy once he was up and got the pinfall with the corkscrew scissors kick.

Winner - Ron Killings via Pinfall

After the match Ron Killings continues the beat-down, he wants revenge on Kennedy but security runs down and restrains Killings.

Backstage

Triple H is seen backstage with Maria Kanellis.

Maria: Triple H, tonight you face the best friend of World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton, Edge. What are your thoughts going into this match.

Triple H: Edge has never had or done anything clean in his life. Hell, I'd hate to imagine his underpants. So Edge, I know your game, I know how you play it, and remember, I am 'The Game'. My thoughts? They're not thoughts, they're knowledge, Maria, knowledge on Edge's game plans.

Maria: Will you be out there just to win or will you be making a statement for Wrestlemania?

Triple H: Maria, I always do more than win when I go out there. I just recently received news regarding Wrestlemania and I have a fair inkling as to what I'm doing there. It doesn't necessarily matter what it is but tonight I will be making a damn big statement.

Triple H walks off the screen.

Ringside

King: What could Triple H be talking about regarding Wrestlemania? Does he have a shot at getting a World Title?

JR: I don't know what it's about, King.

King: Well we'll find out soon but who cares about that now when we're having the RAW we're having?! The return of The Rock and 'Stone Cold'!

JR: That's right, King! At Wrestlemania 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin and The Rock will reunite as a tag team and take on our Tag Team Champions, Team Priceless!

'This Fire Burns' hits and CM Punk appears at the top of the stage to cheers. He makes his way down to the ring.

JR: CM Punk requested a match against Evan Bourne after last night's loss. Could he not be impressed by their performance? That's not like CM Punk though.

Evan Bourne's theme hits and he comes down to cheers also. He runs down to the ring.

King: Evan Bourne is very athletically gifted and this is sure to be a fantastic match.

Match 4
CM Punk vs. Evan Bourne

CM Punk began the match completely focused on Bourne, not taking his eyes off him. Bourne; if anything, was confused, thinking that Punk was forgiving and understanding of the loss. Punk starts off vicious with hard, rough right hands to the face of Bourne before driving a strong knee into the gut. Bourne is almost shocked at how Punk is acting. Punk performed his signature kicking combo before whipping Bourne to the ropes and nailing a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker. The momentum and dominance of Punk continued throughout the match as if it was a different 'Straightedge Superstar' someone the WWE fans had not see before. The brutality and viciousness finally came to an end when a struggling, battered Bourne performed a back body drop on Punk, throwing him over the ropes. Bourne was resting there after the onslaught from Punk and managed to perform the potentially match-saving maneuver. While Punk recovered on the outside Bourne did the same; something he needed to do. When Punk re-entered the ring Bourne capitalized on Punk's position re-entering the ring and hammered away at him in the same manner Punk did.

Bourne, seeking revenge on Punk's sudden change hammers away with fists before stomping revengefully. From two tag team partners, seemingly on the same page, it seems now they despise each other. The crowd are split, not knowing who to cheer for, whether Punk was just having a bad night or whether this is just a completely different mindset he has entered. Bourne performed a hurracanrana after a flurry of moves and looked to go for the AirBourne from the top rope but Punk rolled out of the way and Bourne crashed and burned. Punk and Bourne both recovered at the same time and then the match immediately ended.. Punk kicked Bourne below the belt immediately giving Bourne the win via disqualification.

Winner - Evan Bourne via DQ

Punk shoves Bourne to the side and Bourne just falls down. The crowd are shocked at how Punk has been and what he has become. Punk stays in the ring and soaks in the crowd's reaction; just standing there. Bourne slowly gets back to his feet and approaches Punk. He does something shocking also. He extends his hand to Punk, offering forgiveness. Punk lands a right hand on Bourne, knocking him down. The crowd boo and Punk receives a microphone.

Punk: Don't you dare even think of shaking my hand. You think you're worthy of it?! Pffft. I actually want to thank you, Evan. You made me realize how this 'do-gooder' character that I've been portrayed as is pathetic and makes me look stupid.

Punk drops the microphone and exits the ring.

Commercial Break

We return from the commercial break and Sgt. Paul Truman is standing in the ring. There is comfortable looking seats set up, one for himself, one for Vince McMahon, one for Ron Killings and one for Shane. The crowd is eagerly anticipating the entrance of Shane and Vince. This could be it, finally who really killed McMahon? Could it be revealed now?

'What's Up?!' hits and Ron Killings makes his way down to the ring, emotionless.

'No Chance' hits and Vince McMahon appears at the top of the ramp accompanied by Shane McMahon. Vince still has trouble walking and Shane helps him. The two eventually make it to the ring and sit in their seats. Opposite theirs is Sgt. Truman's.

Truman: Good Evening, Ron, Shane and Vince. I think it's time we spoke.

Vince and Shane nod their heads.

Truman: This has been something that has been investigated very deeply as it is not something taken lightly. Murder or manslaughter are very serious crimes.

Truman looks directly at Ron Killings when he says those words.

Truman: Although, it certainly appears that Ron Killings tried to kill McMahon, we have no real proof. I certainly have my assumptions, Shane certainly has his and Vince doesn't necessarily remember much and I don't blame him, he was in the supposed 'car crash'. I said earlier I had a fair idea what happened but neither man really has a case, sure, it certainly seems the way it is but we can't charge Mr. Killings without the proof. So as far as I'm concerned and well, the world's concerned, Ron Killings is a free man.

Shane cannot comprehend this. He explodes out of his chair.

Shane: This.. 'criminal', this.. 'threat to society' this.. n...

Killings gets out of his chair shaking his head, 'Oh no you don't..' you can tell he says via reading his lips. Killings gets in the face of Shane and a visibly uncomfortable and scared steps between them.

Shane: You tried to kill my father!

Killings: I ain't killed no one! You just assume! You assume all these things! Have you ever heard 'a coincidence, dog?! Why would I want to kill my freaking boss?! Gimme reasons, man.

Shane: I want to sort this out the right way, at my father's greatest creation other than this company. Ron Killings, you have no say in this. At Wrestlemania 25, it will be you and me in a street fight! This is going to be sorted out properly. Since you won't get an official punishment, you'll get one from me. You tried to kill my dad.

Vince McMahon looks visibly uncomfortable still.

Truman: Well if that's the way you want to sort it out then, fine but we can't charge Mr. Killings.

Killings: Oh man, I been waitin' for this, I been wantin' this.

Mr. Kennedy suddenly slides in the ring and nails a chair shot to the back of Killings' head. Killings drops and Kennedy stomps away at Killings while Shane undoes his top button and tie before attacking him too.

Commercial Break

'The Game' hits and Triple H appears at the top of the ramp with his trademark bottle of water. He makes his way down to the ring in his usual manner.

JR: Tonight's Main Event was made by Shane, pitting last night's World Championship Match opponents, best friends against each other. Triple H being Shawn Michaels' and Triple H's opponent, Edge being Randy Orton's.

King: Remember Triple H said that he already knows what he is doing at Wrestlemania, well basically knows, what could it be? That's what I wanna know!

'Metalingus' hits and 'The Rated R Superstar' makes it down to the ring in his usual manner.

Main Event
Triple H vs. Edge

The match began with back and forth right hands. Both men remembering their history together. Edge though, was Edge, cheating to get the advantage. He raked the eyes of Triple H and performed an Edge-O-Matic to really gain the advantage in the match. Every single time the referee turned his back, Edge would perform illegal maneuvers, like a low blow and a rake of the eye. Suddenly, when Edge knocked the referee out to really take advantage Shawn Michaels appeared at the top of the ramp, looking quite emotional. Michaels slid in the ring and nailed Sweet Chin Music on Edge. Hunter then recovered and nailed a deadly Pedigree. Michaels retreats to the outside and watches as Hunter gets the three count eventually.

Winner - Triple H via Pinfall

Commercial Break

'Sexy Boy' hits and Shawn Michaels returns to the ring after getting quickly cleaned up. He stands at the top of the ramp, not active or excited as you may put it when Shawn Michaels usually makes his way to the ring. He stands there. He soaks in the usual 'Shawn Michaels Pop' he receives by standing there in his cowboy hat, loose long-sleeved shirt with the top few buttons undone with his usual jeans and cowboy boots. The stubbled 'Heartbreak Kid' slowly walks down to the ring drowned in cheers. The crowd see that he is not necessarily himself in some ways and get behind him. He enters the ring via the steel steps and stands there with a microphone. He looks down, saddened and a tear slides down his cheek. He holds the microphone with both hands before dropping his left hand and looking up.

Michaels: As you all, obviously know, Wrestlemania 25 is coming up pretty soon on the calendar and well, it's held in the state of Texas, my home town.

Those last three words make Michaels choke up as he hits his chest numerous while saying it. He has to pause as a tear rolls down his cheek. Fans in the audience cry with him as some of them suspect what is coming.

Michaels: I don't want you to think that just because it's in Texas that this is why I've come to this conclusion that I'm going to share with you. You see, they call me, 'The Show Stopper', 'The Main Event', 'The Headliner' and 'The Heartbreak Kid'. They always say those things when I'm at my finest but the name I love most to be called.. Shawn Michaels. Me.

Michaels continues to choke up. Tears run down the saddened face.

Michaels: Shawn Michaels is me, Texas is me, Professional damn Wrestling is me and for years and years I have put in every ounce of everything I have for the one thing that I have ever been passionate in my whole life, the one thing I've ever been argued to be 'The Greatest' at, something I succeeded in, something I participated in where the expectations were exceeded! I did everything I could in this business and I've achieved everything I could and can.

The emotions in Shawn Michaels etch a saddened, upset face. He shows his emotions like he always does. These emotions however paint a picture of negativity, something bad, something saddening.

Michaels: I've been thinking about this for a long time, I've been back and forth, gone over it with my wife, gone over it with my closest friends, gone over it with my family. It's something that may sadden a few of you.

Michaels has to pause and let out some tears. He puts his microphone hand down and covers his face with his other hand and lets out his emotions. The ones bottled up inside that he can't keep in anymore. The ones that the fans can decipher into the now, expected announcement.

Michaels: I've had injury after injury, hell, my career was seemingly over around a decade ago. They call me, 'Mr. Wrestlemania' because I'm 'good' when it comes to Wrestlemania. Well all good things come to an end and at Wrestlemania, it will be my last.

Numerous fans burst out into tears as does Michaels. He though; doesn't care anymore, he wants to release his emotions with his voice.

Michaels: I don't want you to cry, I don't want you to be upset, I don't want you to regret hearing this, I don't want you to miss me. I want you to remember what I left in this business, what I did in this business. So come the end of my final match at Wrestlemania, I will retire. Who is my opponent? He will be opening the show next week.

Michaels pauses again.

Michaels: But there is one thing I definitely want you to remember. I gave my all in this business, I loved this business, I loved you people and there is no reason why you should be angry I'm leaving. There is nothing I didn't achieve! I did it all, I've been World Champion! Intercontinental Champion! Tag Team Champion! A member of the greatest faction of all-time, D-Generation X! You can't say there's anything I didn't do!

Michaels' emotions have gotten the better of him and he doesn't care as he yells.

Michaels: I want to thank you all for your time, not just tonight but for every night of my life.

RAW concludes.

WrestlemaniaPoster.png

Wrestlemania 25 Card

Street Fight
Ron Killings vs. Shane McMahon

Chris Jericho vs. The Undertaker

Shawn Michaels' Final Match
Shawn Michaels vs. TBA

Team Priceless vs. The Rock and 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: I really liked the Punk/Bourne match, although it's in a recap form, I feel that this truly one great match.

Worst Match: Well, all matches are good but my least fave is the Priceless/Majors match. We all know it's a squash but thumbs up to the big twist at the end.

Best Promo: You're promos are really great. I give you props to Shawn Michael's promo. Truly a great promo as you really made it emotional and you let the ending in a hanging position, I can't wait to see who will be his opponent. The other promo that I really liked is the one with Killings and Shane O'Mac.

Worst Promo: I am going to be a "noob poster" in this part as I really don't know if there's any, all of your promos have some point in the show in all honestly.

Additional Feedback: It's my first time to read and by reading your last show, I easily get some of your feuds and storyline for Wrestlemania. I give you rep for having a Jericho/Taker feud. Wow! I think no one have ever thought of putting this two in a Wrestlemania feud (correct me if I am wrong), another issue between Ron Killings attempting to kill Vince Mcmahon and the last one is your promo with HBK. Overall, you did a very good job. The least thing I liked for Wrestlemania is the Stone Cold/Rock vs. Priceless one but none the less, this is going to be a great PPV.

seX-Power

Ooh, this MVP/Cage storyline is really getting interesting, and this medication adds to it with an unexpected twist. I am looking forward to this ruthless MVP, he pwns anyway and this should make him even better. The tag team match is meh, but I like the heelish tactics used by Priceless to win the match. But the post match was just... wow. You got in a really good promo with Austin and Rocky and not one line faltered. You got in all their catchphrases and it was really easy get into. Nice work, the match should be epic.

Morrison v Kofi is an alright match, but it is very back and forth, a bit too quick as well for my liking, there could have been more selling. The McMahon/Killings storyline is getting really intriguing now, I cant wait to see how it plays out. Jericho v Undertaker should be phenomenal, and this is a match I would like to see in real life. It came quickly, but the promo was very in character and set up for what should be a great match knowing you. Killings v Kennedy was another good match, and I like how intense Ron was at the start. Does this mean the storyline is over between them? I doubt it.

Triple H interview is meh, doesn't really say that much. Punk v Bourne has some alright action, but the heel turn is a nice swerve here. I don't think that Bourne should have started acting heelish as well, just to act like a face post match. The Killings/Cop promo is as good as it could have been and the street fight at WM could be good I guess. Kennedy coming back into this storyline I presume will make him kind of like a hired gun for Shane. The ME is meh, seemed like an uber recap to me. The HBK promo is very very good and I sensed him retiring at WM25, but I wonder who it will be against? Still it seemed very emotional and it was a fitting end to your show.

Your matches are hard to review but your storylines are progressing nicely. This BTB may just be the one that gets you the reputation as one of the top bookers here, as you could be quite easily. 8/10

CT Styles

WrestlingInsiderLogo.png

The Official Pro-Wrestling Insider

WWE News

WWE is in talks with two independent wrestlers regarding contracts, it is said to be getting a positive reaction and WWE are very close to signing the two superstars. One is rumored to have wrestled in the company previously.

This week's RAW is set to have the Main Event of Wrestlemania announced. WWE Creative have worked overtime trying to come up with the best possible Wrestlemania. It has been reported that apparently there will be a massive shock at Wrestlemania and it will change WWE forever. In the weeks leading up to Wrestlemania there is also set to be a new on-screen character making his debut on WWE Television. His name is Charlie Cosgrove. The Wrestling Insider has a profile on him.

l_85279923be804982a2a4b1fa057726c1.jpg

Cosgrove pictured on a recent holiday he had in Vietnam.
Name: Charlie Cosgrove
Date of Birth: October 31, 1976 (Age: 32)
Resides: Detroit, Michigan
History in the Business: Cosgrove had worked in numerous independent promotions throughout his early twenties under the ring name, Brett Marshall. His most notable appearances were in ROH and TNA and his most notable accomplishment is a short run as ROH World Champion. His in-ring career however suffered a massive blow. He fractured his collarbone during a live event and was forced to take time off. During this time, Cosgrove began working backstage and really began enjoying it. At the age of 29 he returned to TNA as an inactive on-screen talent, working with AJ Styles briefly. WWE recently got in contact with him and he is set to debut in some way on WWE RAW.
In Wrestling; Finishing Move(s): 'Elite Execution' (Jumping Cutter)

Batista is said to be contemplating retirement. 'The Animal' aka Dave Bautista has said he sees the WWE entering a new era and his place could be taken after Wrestlemania. Batista stated that this could be his last Wrestlemania.

Official Monday Night RAW Preview
February 23, 2009
This week's edition of Monday Night RAW comes to you LIVE from the Bi-Lo Center in Greenville, South Carolina!

The countdown to Wrestlemania 25 is getting smaller by the minute and bigger things are yet to be announced concerning the historical event. This week's edition of RAW will definitely live up to the previous ones' hype as they have been amazing. The excitement begins when we open with Shawn Michaels' opponent for Wrestlemania. 'The Heartbreak Kid' made a heartfelt announcement last week informing the WWE fans that he would be retiring after Wrestlemania 25 in his home state of Texas. During the announcement he said that his opponent would open this edition of Monday Night RAW. Lots of speculation has begun as to who this superstar is and it's definite it will be a massive opening to Monday Night RAW.

Shane McMahon was unsuccessful in getting proof as to who killed his father, Mr. McMahon. He though, claims that it is Ron Killings and Ron Killings as most would, denies it. One man who has rarely had a say in it is Mr. McMahon! This has come to Shane's attention and he wants to sit his father down in the middle of the ring and get a straight answer out of him as McMahon has looked visibly uncomfortable every time his 'attempted murder' has come up in the ring and in every other environment. Is there something else to this story? Tune in to Monday Night RAW to find out!

John Morrison was successful in his match against Kofi Kingston last week and has stated that he wants to seek advice from a mentor in Batista. Morrison and Batista have met up several times backstage just to talk over their matches and to seek advice from each other. Most prominently Batista giving Morrison advice. Morrison has been booked to take on Brett Major of the Major Brothers and Batista will be by his side. Morrison has showcased his signature cockiness and confidence claiming that this match will be, 'A piece of cake.' in his own words. Will Morrison live up to his words or will he embarrass himself?

Last week was a night that will be remembered forever as 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin and The Rock returned to WWE for that 'one last match'. 'The Rattlesnake' and 'The People's Champion' will partake in a Wrestlemania Match against the current World Tag Team Champions, Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase. Cody Rhodes was selected to compete tonight to warm up for his and his partner's massive Wrestlemania Match. The Rock and 'Stone Cold' have chosen Jeff Hardy to battle Cody Rhodes in the ring as Jeff begged them to allow him. Jeff was beaten down viciously at No Way Out and wants to make his return to RAW with an impact and Cody Rhodes could have to pay for it.

The WWE Champion John Cena and the World Heavyweight Champion have been ordered to the ring after the first match as Stephanie McMahon has an announcement to make. The two will also be in action as RAW's Main Event will be the team of Randy Orton and Chris Jericho vs. John Cena and The Undertaker. That is sure to be a massive Main Event.

Confirmed Card
Shawn Michaels' final opponent opens the show!
John Morrison battles Brett Major of the Major Brothers with Batista in his corner!
Jeff Hardy takes on one half of the World Tag Team Champions, Cody Rhodes!
Shane McMahon sits down his father to talk to him regarding the 'accident'!
Stephanie McMahon makes an announcement involving the WWE Champion and the World Heavyweight Champion!
Randy Orton and Chris Jericho Main Event the show against the team of John Cena and The Undertaker!