WWE: An Age of Evolution

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Opening: Very, very, very explosive opening. Which gradually escalated from a calm sparring of words between the two parties, into a ruthless manslaughter. The Undertaker's arrival is one for the best as I can't wait to see how he cooperates with the team he has unoffically associated himself with. Both parties look tremendous, and this is how the whole Anarchy on Raw program should have gone without a doubt. The two matches set for No Way Out should be phenomenal. Triple H, is also a great addition, and this whole feud just got a hell of a lot better.

JTG versus Ted Dibiase: As BKB cliched, Priceless FTW!!! The team is awesome, and this battle with JTG, and Shad is coming along nicely. With all the anarchy going on in the show, its a smart move to not have Rhodes, or Shad interfere. A face win here to balance the Heel-mania.

Mr. Kennedy, and Shane-O-Mac: Real short, and sweet. All these little interactions that the Killings, and Kennedy feud has been feeding off are alright. Good thing you add much more flavor later on in the show.

John Morrison vs. Christian Cage: Cage in the E!! Whooo. Plus him as the IC Champion? FTW! Christian Cage is the shit! I can't wait to see what feuds you pull with him now that everyone is after him, and the strap.

Morrison, and The Bad Guys: Ken Doane? This is going to be a squash forsure. Morrison I think should join the tandem though being that he is Jeff's other half, and should have some good spots with him. I don't think he was mad enough about losing the title.

Ron Killings, and Shane-O-Mac: Same as the kennedy one with a bit more suspense due to his cut, and bruise. This is interesting without a doubt. I wonder what is stirring up here.

Ron Killings versus Mark Henry: I disagree with HFH as the show wouldn't have felt complete without this one more match. If this was a backstage assault then it would get repetitive with all the unofficial fighting going on in the show. The match was too short to give any comments actually. So I will move on with a " 'Nuff Said".

Triple H, and Maria: What can I say other than "lol at HFH's comment." That was pure gold HFH, but this was to short, but shows how explosive the feud is going to be. A lot of fighting backstage, and in other places.

CM Punk vs. Edge: Great action here, and the addition of Edge towards the bad guys is awesome. I take it Punk isn't joining since the parties are big as it is. You flowed the match nicely, and kept the movesets in character 100 percent of the time.

Shawn Michaels versus Kane: The match went along excellently through out, and although the ending wasn't exactly the best for my taste. Butttt it kept a balanced out feud with neither side keeping the edge on the other.

Mr. McMahon, and his sonny boy: How many times has the mystery mcmahon thing been done? I mean you should be able to keep an interesting program, but this is way to repetitive amongst both BTB's, and real life storylines. But I guess its something else to keep readers refreshened from the main feud.

Additional Comments: Crazy fucking show man. A lot of moving around for the main feud, and every other storyline is going crazy. I can't wait dude for the shows to move along even more. Although this is my first post in the thread, I have been reading. Can't wait to see more from you dude.

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
Raw 2/2/09 Review

Holy Brawls Bat-Man- An epic promo and an even more epic brawl. Awesome all around. This would have been a cool way to end a show.

JTG vs. Ted- I'm not a big fan of either wrestler, but the match was pretty good. A very heelish way for JTG to win.

Kennedy/Shane promo- This is a weird story. I'm wondering what's going on with Killings.

Morrison promo- Short, but sweet. It got across the character of Morrison nicely.

Morrison vs. Christian- Great match, I liked this one a lot. This was a nice way to bring Cage back into WWE. The part with Jericho flowed kinda weird.

Morrison/Jericho/Big Dave promo- So Morrison gets a squash match next week?

Shane Killings promo- This makes me wonder if he had anything to do with the Vince car crash.

Killings vs. Henry- Why did Shane announce the Kennedy/Killings match twice? As short as this match was it wasn;t bad.

HHH promo- Some of what he said just didn't make sence.

Punk vs. Edge- A very good match. The interference by Otron was used prefectly. The after match promo and mini barwl felt a bit rushed.

Main Event- Extremely chaotic. This could have just been a cluster to read, but it all made sense. The brawls added to the match.

End Promo- Do we really need another who tried to kill Vince story? Hopefully you make this one worthwhile.

AC- You've got a lot of good things going with this BTB, but I think that you're moving things along way to fast. This "Civil War" is a cool story, but once you have everyone pick a side it's going to get stale if it lasts a long time.

If you get the chance check out POI Episode 39 this weekend and the Trios Tournament.

Qwake

BM: Well the matches were good which is what I was expecting. Christian returning to WWE, I had a little thought that it could end up bing him, one thing though, you call him Christian Cage, would WWE be aloud to? Anyway, it was a good match, when Jericho came down I was a little gutted but you played the match out nicely with the referee as well as Morrison taking their time cause they were hurt. Cage winning his comeback match was good and I see some good feuds/matches coming out of this. I also thought Edge Vs CM Punk was a good match, Orton interferring was pretty good since it brought Edge into the teams thing. Those were probably the best of the night imo, the Main Event was good but I am not a fan of those matches.

WM: Henry Vs Killings. Yeah like HFH said, you could have just had an attack or something other then having us read a little bit of a match only to have a DQ ending, least liked of the show.

BP: The opening was great, I liked the exchange of words between the superstars and this is realing hyping up nicely. The "who tried to kill Vince" storyline could be great, definitely gonna be interesting and I wonder who it would have been! Kennedy stuff was alright as well but the opening was best by far...

WP: Morrison/Batista & Jericho. This was terrible imo. Usually you are quite good with promos but this was very generic and some of it didn't make to much sense. "because I'll be so much brutal" and stuff like that, you also had Batista pretty much name his match next week like he was in charge. The HHH interview was pretty bad too imo.

AC: Pretty good show, the feuds are building up quite well and their were a few minor things that could be improved but other then that the show was good. Your matches are always entertaining and the promos weren't at your best this show round but I know you can change that. I will continue reading :)

CT Styles

Pro Wrestling Insider

WWE News

The WWE have been wanting to really revive the prestige of the Intercontinental Championship and that would be the reason they have given it to the returning Christian Cage. The WWE are intent on pushing him as an upper-midcarder with the Intercontinental Championship. Expect it to be a fairly decent length reign. MVP is said to be his first feud back; it's expected to be a long one also.

WWE Creative is said to be very high on John Morrison and see him to be a massive star of the future. They are impressed with what he's accomplished so far and are said to be starting to push him. They are going to start slow but he is expected to be pushed hard if he shows he can go with it. Jeff Hardy is said to also be on the verge of receiving a big push. Creative have approached him and said that if he can remain clean he will be rewarded.

Undertaker is rumored to be contemplating retirement and this Wrestlemania being held in his hometown could be his last. Creative are taking this as a certainty and are immediately trying to come up with possible outcomes for Wrestlemania. Nothing is certain; though they want to be prepared. This has also made Shawn Michaels rumors begin as Texas is his hometown also. He has not made any comments regarding retirement as of yet that we can report but no doubt Creative will be discussing with him what he wants to do at this year's Wrestlemania.

Official Monday Night RAW Preview

Monday Night RAW comes to you LIVE from the Pepsi Center in Denver, Colorado!

On the last edition of Monday Night RAW the conclusion of the show had Shane McMahon state that he would find who allegedly tried to kill his father, Mr. McMahon. Shane has told WWE.com and numerous other sources that he would begin the search tonight. He though; has also stated that he is curious as to why his father isn't being himself. Someone has allegedly tried to kill him and he is making it seem as if it doesn't matter. Shane doesn't understand that and neither do most employees of WWE as well as the WWE fans. Could there be something fishy? Or is McMahon still in shock of what allegedly happened? Tune into Monday Night RAW to find out!

In last week's main event, Shawn Michaels and Kane fought to a double count-out as the supposed 'Lumberjack Match' turned into a brawl between both parties. Kane though, was distracted during the match and had his mind set on Jeff Hardy. Kane has expressed a lot of interest in Hardy since returning; as Hardy is the reason Kane's mask has returned. Shane McMahon has announced that this week's main event will be Jeff Hardy teaming up with Shawn Michaels to take on the team of 'The Big Red Machine' Kane and Michaels' No Way Out opponent, World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton. McMahon has also announced that if any of the superstars' associates interfere in the match they will be indefinitely suspended.

Cryme Tyme's Shad will be taking on the other half of the WWE Tag Team Champions, Cody Rhodes in a reversal of last week's match where JTG took on DiBiase. Rhodes has stated to WWE.com that there will be revenge for what happened last week.

Since returning last week and claiming the Intercontinental Championship in his first match back, Christian Cage has been the interest of Montel Vontavious Porter. MVP is not impressed that Cage just got the title match without earning it and wants an explanation from 'Captain Charisma'. Thus Cage will be appearing on the VIP Lounge. As announced last week by Batista, John Morrison will be taking on Ken Doane on this edition of Monday Night RAW. Will Morrison prove his worthiness to Jericho and co? Or will he fall victim to Ken Doane?

John Cena and Chris Jericho are scheduled to face each other at No Way Out for John Cena's WWE Championship but these two cannot wait to get their hands one each other and neither can each others' allies. Shane McMahon has booked Batista along with Chris Jericho in his corner versus Triple H with WWE Champion John Cena in his corner. This match is certain to have fireworks and is set to be a massive match. This week's Monday Night RAW will be a double main event with this match along with Jeff Hardy and Shawn Michaels facing World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton and Kane.

Confirmed Card

Shane McMahon begins the search for who allegedly tried to kill Mr. McMahon!

Cody Rhodes w/Ted DiBiase takes on Shad w/JTG

Christian Cage is MVP's guest on the VIP Lounge!

John Morrison faces Ken Doane!

Shawn Michaels and Jeff Hardy battle it out against World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton and Kane!

Batista accompanied by Chris Jericho faces Triple H accompanied by WWE Champion John Cena!​

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Triple H versus Batista
Shady ending with the brawl ensuing once again.

John Morrison versus Ken Doane
He proves himself worthy of joining, and plays a role in the HHH/Batista match.

Shawn Michaels, and Jeff Hardy versus Randy Orton, and Kane
Michaels takes Kane out with the help of Hardy while Orton flee's the scene.

Cody Rhodes versus Shad
Upset win here, being that most people IMO will think Rhodes walks away with the win.

The VIP Lounge sounds awesome, and should recieve PROMO of the show. This segment sounds awesome, and does this mean MVP, and the CLB are entering a big feud? Well according to the spoilers/news at least. This reminds me of the one he had with *Beep* at Wrestlemania 23, and a bit afterwords. Hmm..

The Shane O Mac thing should go into NWO, and he finds out who it was. Then, this becomes a match at Wrestlemania. Should be promising, although I believe the storyline is going to start off dull, and boring with Shane not finding any leads just yet.

Show looks good, and I will check it out man.

Evil Austin

Cody Rhodes w/Ted DiBiase takes on Shad w/JTG

Christian Cage is MVP's guest on the VIP Lounge!
With this I see a good promo with back and forth arguing where it turns out in a brawl throughout the VIP lounge set and it begins a match with them two at No Way Out which would be great.

John Morrison faces Ken Doane!

Shawn Michaels and Jeff Hardy battle it out against World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton and Kane!

Batista accompanied by Chris Jericho faces Triple H accompanied by WWE Champion John Cena!

Looks good, Ill see if I can drop a review.

The Rated R CMStar

BM: I am going with CM Punk vs Edge. I liked the offense of both men in this match and quite frankly, is really hard to get a match wrong with these two. The Lumberjack was a close second.

WM: None, but Ted shouldn't be losing to Cryme Tyme.

BP: The opening one. You settled nicely the sense of chaos and mayhem with all sorts of thing going on and Shane having no control over it. The return of HHH was something I was waiting.

WP: Ron Killings backstage with Shane mcmahon. Bad, bad, bad, that's all I can say about it. That's more of Killings fault for having no damn charisma. I smell a push for Killings, which, well, I have mixed feelings about.

AC: I liked this show. You really accomplished to create a theme and keep it throughout the show.

CT Styles

Unfortunately this episode is mostly in recap as I have a big workload for a few days.

Pepsi Center; Denver, Colorado
February 9, 2009

Monday Night RAW opens up with the usual video package on your screens. The pyrotechnics then go off on the stage and down the ramp as the crowd express their excitement with their cheering and applauding.

JR: Ladies and Gentleman, welcome to yet another edition of Monday Night RAW! This is the last Monday Night RAW until No Way Out where we will see some massive matches like the following..

A video package plays, highlighting the World Title matches announced between John Cena and Chris Jericho and Shawn Michaels and Randy Orton. The Ron Killings and Mr. Kennedy feud is highlighted also.

King: This is set to be a massive Pay-Per-View, JR and tonight even more matches will be announced! This is going to be big!

JR: It gets bigger beginning now, with our opening match-up.

Team Priceless' music hits and they make their way down to the ring with their WWE Tag Team Titles hoisted proudly around their waists.

Pepsi Center; Denver, Colorado
February 9, 2009

Monday Night RAW opens up with the usual video package on your screens. The pyrotechnics then go off on the stage and down the ramp as the crowd express their excitement with their cheering and applauding.

JR: Ladies and Gentleman, welcome to yet another edition of Monday Night RAW! This is the last Monday Night RAW until No Way Out where we will see some massive matches like the following..

A video package plays, highlighting the World Title matches announced between John Cena and Chris Jericho and Shawn Michaels and Randy Orton. The Ron Killings and Mr. Kennedy feud is highlighted also.

King: This is set to be a massive Pay-Per-View, JR and tonight even more matches will be announced! This is going to be big!

JR: It gets bigger beginning now, with our opening match-up.

Team Priceless' music hits and they make their way down to the ring with their WWE Tag Team Titles hoisted proudly around their waists. The crowd give them heat but they just soak it in and enjoy it.

JR: Well they're damn cocky, they're damn arrogant and their damn disrespectful to the WWE fans but you can't discount the team of Ted DiBiase and Cody Rhodes; they're a damn good unit.

King: They are the WWE Tag Team Champions, JR. They'd have to be good and they certainly are.

'Bringin' the Hood T U' hits and Cryme Tyme make their way down to the ring with a pop from the crowd.

JR: The popular tag team of JTG and Shad; Cryme Tyme make their way down to the ring.

King: I must say, JR. I am a big Cryme Tyme fan!

Match 1
Shad w/JTG vs Cody Rhodes w/Ted DiBiase

Cody Rhodes maintains a close eye on Shad as he stands in his corner of the ring. His expression shows that he is not affected by the size difference or the odds difference. Rhodes moves in for the offense and is greeted by Shad who swings but Rhodes ducks and lands some right and left hands to the exposed midsection of Shad before attempting a whip but Shad reverses and Rhodes rebounds off the ropes into a shoulder block from one half of Cryme Tyme. Rhodes gets back up and retries more offense on the massive Shad. Rhodes rebounds off the ropes in hope of landing some more offense but Shad lifts his boot up for a running big boot to connect with the Tag Team Champion but Rhodes shows off his reflex ability and drops to the canvas. Shad continues on over him and rebounds off the ropes himself, he then rebounds off into a dropkick from Rhodes. The impact knocks Shad back onto the ropes. Rhodes gets back to his feet and follows through on his attack and charges at Shad before leaping into him with a crossbody only to be caught by Shad. Shad holds Rhodes horizontally across his body before throwing him back over his head and to the outside.

DiBiase goes to check on Rhodes as JTG charges over only to be greeted with a massive clothesline from DiBiase and the crow boo as he continues the onslaught towards JTG. DiBiase stops as Shad begins to exit the ring and flees the scene. Rhodes begins to stagger back up to his feet and try to get back in the ring with Shad awaiting him. Rhodes rolls back in the ring and Shad fairly gives him time to get back to his feet. Though; Rhodes is greeted immediately with a big boot that nearly knocks him back to the outside. Shad collects Rhodes from the canvas and whips him to the ropes. Rhodes rebounds off the ropes and runs into Shad who lifts him up for a Samoan Drop; Rhodes lands some elbows to the head quickly and Shad drops him. Rhodes fortunately for himself lands on his feet and stumbles back to the ropes for a breather as Shad nurses his head momentarily. Rhodes approaches Shad as he turns around and connects with some snap jabs to the face of Shad before landing a kick to the gut. Shad bends forward and Rhodes runs to the ropes to the left of Shad and rebounds off with a swinging neckbreaker.

Rhodes covers the weakened Shad, 1...2 Shad kicks out strongly and Rhodes gets back to his feet quickly. He though; doesn't allow Shad to get back to his feet as quick. He plants some stomps to the back of Shad as he tries to get back up. Rhodes quickly runs to the ropes and rebounds off with a running low dropkick to the side of Shad that knocks him over to his back. Rhodes returns to the ropes and rebounds again with a leg drop on Shad, before getting back up and repeating that passage. Rhodes then hooks the leg of Shad in the center of the ring, 1...2.. Shad kicks out and the crowd cheer. JTG then begins to attempt to get the crowd behind Shad with some clapping. The crowd joins in and the crowd gets behind Shad which gets to Cody and Ted. Cody begins measuring Shad as he gets back to his feet. Shad is back standing and Cody attempts a kick to the gut but Shad catches his foot and pulls him forward before lifting him up for a sidewalk slam which suddenly changes the momentum of the match. He stays sitting from the aftermath of the powerful move and hooks the leg of Rhodes, 1...2.. Rhodes kicks out to boos.

DiBiase gets up onto the apron and gets behind Cody who staggers back to his feet with Shad awaiting him. Shad has the crowd behind him thanks to JTG and he starts to set Rhodes up in a STO position but Cody lands some elbows to the side of Shad's head and backs away in front of him and leaps up with a dropkick that knocks Shad back to DiBiase's corner. The referee checks on Rhodes momentarily and DiBiase kicks Shad 'below the belt'. Shad is bent forward in pain and Cody pulls him forward a bit before planting him with a Silver Spoon DDT. Rhodes hooks the leg of Shad, 1...2...3

Winner - Cody Rhodes via Pinfall

JR: Well Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase win yet another match in their usual fashion, dirtily.

King: Winning's winning, JR and if you're not cheating, you're not trying.

Commercial Break

'Ain't No Make Believe' hits and John Morrison appears at the top of the ramp with boos to his name. He makes his way down to the ring with an intent expression etched on his face. He slides in the ring and awaits his opponent.

JR: John Morrison I dare say, could be the most athletically gifted superstar in the WWE, King.

King: He definitely doesn't have much competition, JR. That's for sure.

Ken Doane's music hits and he makes his way down to the ring.

Match 2
Ken Doane vs John Morrison

Morrison immediately moves in to the center and the two lock up. Morrison is quick to catch Doane with an arm-twist before whipping him to the ropes. Morrison attempts a STO backbreaker but Doane lands a quick elbow jab to the side of his head and continues on to the ropes before rebounding and landing a dropkick on Morrison, 1...2 Morrison kicks out angrily. Doane awaits Morrison to get back to his feet. As soon as Morrison does just that, Doane grabs him and whips him to the ropes only to receive a massive spinning-wheel kick from Morrison that knocks Doane down along with his momentum. Morrison guides Doane back up to his feet before planting a punishing European Uppercut on Doane, followed by another. Doane stumbles to the ropes and Morrison performs a step-up Enzuigiri that knocks Doane unconscious and down to the canvas. Morrison drags him more to the center and then leaps up to the top rope and springboards off with a corkscrew moonsault that wows the crowd despite their dislike towards Morrison. He taunts the crowd showing his superiority before standing Doane back up and planting a kick to his gut and driving him down with a deadly Moonlight Drive.

Morrison hooks the leg of Doane comfortably and confidently, 1...2...3

Winner - John Morrison via Pinfall

Backstage

Shane McMahon is in his office with Ron Killings. They are sitting down talking about something.

Shane: Ron, that cut looked pretty bad. How'd you do it?

Killings: It's nothing, man. Just an accident.

Shane looks suspiciously at Killings.

Shane: Well the reason we're in here is because I want to get something straight. You're facing Mr. Kennedy at No Way Out and it's because you eliminated Kennedy in the Royal Rumble despite me promising him I would do whatever I could in my power to make him win. So Ron, you screwed something up for me and I really suggest you don't get on my bad side; from now on also, I'm not going to separate you two either.

Killings: Alright dog, whatever.

Shane: And Ron, you're competing later on.

Killings: Against who?

Shane: Kennedy's choice.

Commercial Break

'I'm Comin'!' hits and MVP makes his way down to the ring where the VIP Lounge set is set up.

MVP: The A cornrow wearin', savoir fairin', bottle poppin', jaw droppin, modern day mac is here ladies and gentelman. So that can only mean one thing, big things poppin', lil' things stoppin', so sit back, relax and enjoy the view, because the VIP Lounge is for people better than you.

The crowd boo.

MVP: Calm down, calm down now give me some respect. The respect I deserve.

Crowd boo again.

MVP: Fine, let's introduce our guest.

Christian Cage's music hits to a pop and the Intercontinental Champion comes down to the ring in street clothes. He enters the ring and takes a seat opposite Porter.

MVP: Christian, welcome back to the WWE and welcome to my VIP Lounge.

Cage: Thank you, MVP.

MVP: Now Christian, I'm going to be the first to congratulate you for winning the Intercontinental championship, don't worry about that. So, congrats.

Cage: That's quite nice of you, MVP.

MVP: But this interview isn't necessarily a positively-directed one. It can be; you have the choice though. So Christian, last week you returned to the WWE. You made your return in an Intercontinental Championship Match and made your mark by defeating John Morrison with an Unprettier before getting the one, two, three. My first question to you is, do you feel deserving of the title?

Cage: What the hell's that supposed to mean?

MVP: Read between the lines, Christian. You don't deserve that title. I do. You're not better than everyone. I am. Christian, it's plain and simple. That title belongs to me. You're living off your past in that other company, man. You just come back to the WWE and get your shot at that title, have a lucky win and boom! You're the champion. How about you go up against a worthy opponent? How about you have a real opponent. One that's ready. One that's expecting you.

Cage: Porter, you want me to face a worthy opponent? Well that's certainly not you! What have you done in WWE?! I'm a former World Champion. You wanna face me? Fine! But I won't be facing this 'worthy opponent' you're talking about at No Way Out. I'll be kicking your jailbird-ass!

MVP shows he is offended by that remark and drops the microphone on the canvas before leaping out of his seat and attacking the still seated Cage. Cage though gains the upper-hand and gets to his feet before trying to set up the Unprettier but MVP manages to push him away into the chair. Cage recovers quickly and turns around to seek revenge on MVP but MVP has already fled the ring and is on the ramp signaling a title around his waist. Cage looks angry.

Commercial Break

'What's Up?' is performed by Ron Killings as he makes his way through the crowd and into the ring with the crowd singing along.

JR: Well I can't say that I relate to Ron Killings' style of music but I can surely say that the crowd does.

King: Damn right, JR. They love singing along with, 'What's Up!?' hell, I do!

Curt Hawkins and Zac Ryder's theme hits and the crowd boo as Kennedy comes out with them with a smirk on his face.

JR: Well I'm guessing it's a handicap match for Killings.

King: That's a typical choice of Kennedy, having his Pay-Per-View opponent be put in a position where the odds are against him and he could put a win on Sunday into jeopardy.

Match 3
Ron Killings vs Curt Hawkins and Zack Ryder

Ryder began the match in the ring with Killings. Killings go to the offense immediately and even had Ryder down for the three count within the first thirty seconds after smacking his head onto the turnbuckle and connecting with a jumping heel kick enzuigiri but Hawkins broke it up. Kennedy applauded Hawkins for his efforts from the outside. From there on in the match it seemed as if Hawkins and Ryder had the match won until the six minute mark when they seemed to be too cocky and confident and both taunted the crowd arrogantly. They turned around into a jumping corkscrew flying forearm smash that takes both of them out. The momentum begins to rebuild with Killings when he awaits him to get back up. Killings is back in full control for the rest of the match, nailing his traditional moveset, gaining full momentum until Ryder runs in an interferes with an attempted Axe Kick from Killings. Ryder attacks Killings, only for Killings to fight back and kick Ryder strongly in the gut and have him set with Hawkins where he nails a double Axe Kick on the partners for the win. Kennedy is not impressed on the outside and expresses his disgust via the expression on his face. Killings knows how much momentum he built up with that as he yells at Kennedy from the ring.

Commercial Break

Backstage

CM Punk is seen with Evan Bourne and claims that Shane McMahon has been talking with Triple H and Chris Jericho and they requested that John Morrison pick a partner to take on himself and a partner. The reason being is Punk has become associated with Shawn Michaels and John Cena etc. and Morrison has done the same with Jericho etc. and they want the youngsters of both groups to face off but with a partner. Morrison has chosen Shelton Benjamin and Punk puts the offer to Bourne to be his partner. Bourne accepts and at No Way Out it will be Morrison and Benjamin taking on CM Punk and Evan Bourne.

Back at Ringside

JR and King announce that Jeff Hardy and Kane has been added to the card for No Way Out and then introduce the next match involving those two.

The two teams make their way down to the ring, Shawn Michaels and Jeff Hardy; Randy Orton and Kane.

Match 4
Shawn Michaels and Jeff Hardy vs Kane and World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton

The match starts off with Jeff Hardy and Randy Orton in the ring. The offensive upper-hand changes numerous times in the opening five minutes and neither man really gains the advantage until Orton finally connected with a strong clothesline that knocks Hardy off his feet. Orton covered unsuccessfully for the two count and then tagged in Kane. Kane made his presence known relatively quickly as soon as he got through the ropes and into the ring. Kane grabbed Hardy and treated him like a rag doll before throwing him into the corner and ruthlessly landed massive punches. Kane covered him but was unsuccessful. He then whipped him to the ropes but Hardy shocked him with a dropkick that gave him enough of a break to get the tag on Shawn Michaels. Michaels ran in and gave it to Kane with numerous snap jabs before attempting to whip to the ropes but it was reversed by Kane. Michaels rebounded off with a flying forearm that managed to knock Kane off his feet. Michaels nipped up only into a massive clothesline from an intruding Orton. Kane then got the tag on Orton who began stalking Michaels for the RKO.

It though, was unsuccessful as Michaels pushed him away and got the tag on a fresh Hardy. Hardy got the upper-hand and even attempted a Twist of Fate only to be pushed away. Both men are eventually down and out after a double clothesline and this gave Kane the chance to enter the ring and attack the downed Hardy. Michaels though, didn't allow it and ran right into the ring only to be greeted with a big boot. Michaels recovered back up to his feet but walked into a Chokeslam. Michaels was down and out and Hardy got back up into an RKO. Kane exited the ring as Orton got the winning pinfall.

Commercial Break

After the commercial we return to the Main Event match.

Triple H makes his way down to the ring accompanied by Undertaker and Batista comes down accompanied by Chris Jericho.

Main Event
Triple H w/Undertaker vs Batista w/Chris Jericho

The match up was what you would expect of the two men. It was beyond a rivalry, it was about respect. The match barely went seven minutes when Triple H had the upper-hand. Batista seemed to have the match lost and the very thought of a victory to the men was too much for Jericho. He slid in the ring with a chair and mercilessly attacked Triple H with the chair, busting him open. The crowd boo like crazy as Jericho beats the hell out of Triple H.

The lights go out and the bell rings. Undertaker appears in the ring and takes out Batista with a chokeslam before blocking a chair shot from Jericho. He kicks him in the gut and goes for another chokeslam, only in midair Jericho leaps out of 'Taker's grip and flees the ring.

Shane McMahon then comes out and announces Triple H versus Batista for No Way Out with Triple H accompanied by Undertaker and Batista accompanied by Jericho.

Commercial Break

We return from the final break with Shane McMahon in the middle of the ring with his father. He questions his dad about the night and it becomes apparent that McMahon has memories now. He then drops the bombshell that Ron Killings was in the car that ran into him! Security drag a shocked Ron Killings to the ring and Shane McMahon claims that he is under arrest for the attempted murder of his father. RAW goes off the air with Killings getting handcuffed by police.

NoWayOutcopy.png

::No Way Out Card::

World Heavyweight Championship
Randy Orton(c) vs Shawn Michaels

WWE Championship
John Cena(c) vs Chris Jericho

Intercontinental Championship
Christian Cage(c) vs MVP

Triple H w/Undertaker vs Batista w/Chris Jericho

Ron Killings vs Mr. Kennedy

Jeff Hardy vs Kane

CM Punk and Evan Bourne vs John Morrison and Shelton Benjamin

*Card subject to change

seX-Power

Shad v Cody- I take it you wrote this match before deciding to recap the show? Anyway it had a nice pace with a good heelish ending. There was a nice inclusion of the managers which also seemed necessary.

Morrison v Doane- Basically a Morrisquash here. Doane could have gotten more offense but meh, its recapped. Don't push him too hard too quick though.

Shane/Killings- Not much to say here, but it sets up more feud building

VIP Lounge- Nice promo here, I love MVP's opening lines and you got them spot on, with your own little twists. The interaction between Cage/MVP was good but could have gone longer. Even when doing recaps I dont think promos should be recapped. Sets up a nice feud though.

Killings v Edgeheads- I just knew it was going to be a handicap match. I dont actually think Killings should have won clean (although a double axe kick would be sweet). I my opinion, a more fitting ending to the match would have been Ron looking like hes about to win and then Kennedy interferes and DQs. Just seems more appropriate, as I think only certain wrestlers have it in them to win the handicap matches cleanly in 'superhero' fashion.

Backstage- Match made here that should be pretty good wrestling wise.

Tag Team- It was a good match with a nice end sequence with the faces being pwnt. Again, didnt really build the feuds.

Main Event- Lazy recap :p lol. But really, 7 minutes? Oh well, Jericho going crazey at the end was the right decision.

Shane- ZOMG!@#$%^&*! What will happen now as the card is subject the change? We will soon see I guess, youve got me interested.

wwerko619

Reaction score
I got to comment first, that I really like your style on writing. I am glad to be back at IWF, and this will be a BTB il be checking into now.

BM: Shad .vs. Cody Rhodes hands down. Well written, it looks like you took your time typing it, and I really enjoyed reading it. You know, before I was to lazy to read these things, but your match was great, I didnt cut threw any parts, it was awesome.

WM: Ron Killings .vs. Curt and Zack Ryder. I didnt find this match exciting, when it could of been a better match. So for this match, there isnt much to comment on, since it was fairly small. Again, I like the way you type matches, it is a special you must have.

BP: VIP Lounge, with Christian Cage. Great Promo, it was as if MVP was talking, it didnt look out of character at all. The attack also made it a bit more interesting too, so im excited to see what the hell happends next week with this.

WP: N/A, cause I didnt like the other one at all. This was a recap show, so I understand on why its short. So there was only 1 really killing promo, that stole the show, and it was the VIP Lounge.

AI: Great job, for a recap show, it wasnt horrible at all. The worst being you dont do no promo's, and do only short matches, lol. But you sure inspired me with your skills of matches, and il defently be checking out your next show:)

CT Styles

^^ Yeah, sorry guys about the recapping. I have two projects due on Wednesday and today (well at least in Australia) it's Monday.

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
Raw Review

Since this is in recap I'll shorten my review.

BM: Shard vs Kody- I may not be a fan of either wrestler, but this was a good match. The interference by Ted was a nice way for Priceless to pick up the win.
WM: Doane vs. Morrison- it was a squash, but it was by no means bad. Ken got in some offence wich is a good thing to have.
BP: VIP Lounge- This was a really good segment. Both of their promos were in character. This should be a good feud.
WP: Shane/Killings promo- I just can't get into the promos that these two have.
AC: It was predictable that Killings would win his match... Morrison/Benjamin vs. Punk/Bourne sounds like a great match... The Tag Match was a match that I would've liked to see in full length... The Min Event was a nice way to keep this feud going without letting team get a clean win... I thought that Killings had something to do with the Vince thing. Yay for me... I would recommend that the quality of the show should be more important than getting it out on time. For what you had this was a good show. If you get the chance come and drop a review for POI's PPV Decimation.

CT Styles

NoWayOutcopy.png

KeyArena; Seattle, Washington
February 15, 2009

'Second Chance' by Shinedown blares through the KeyArena as the pyrotechnics explode up and down the ramp and stage. The energetic, electric crowd soak up the atmosphere with over 17,000 attending. The pyrotechnics conclude and the crowd begin cheering and chanting for their favorite superstars.

JR: Ladies and Gentleman and welcome to the 2009 edition of No Way Out! I'm Jim Ross here with my commentating partner, Jerry 'The King' Lawler. Tonight is set to be one of the biggest shows the KeyArena has ever seen.

King: You could not have said it any better, JR. Tonight is a massive night. We have two World Titles being defended as well as Christian Cage defending his Intercontinental Championship against MVP and Triple H facing Chris Jericho!

JR: It's going to be a big night, King.

'Here Comes the Money' hits and Shane McMahon, RAW's General Manager makes his way down arrogantly to the ring in his obviously expensive suit. He enters the ring and stands around with a microphone in hand, soaking in the crowd's reaction of boos.

JR: What could this be about?

Shane: Alright, now you people may be wondering where Ron Killings is. Well, he's at the police station, under arrest and being questioned. But, we have made a special request for him to still take part in his match tonight where he'll get his ass kicked by Mr. Kennedy. He'll be released from his handcuffs just for this!

Mr. Kennedy's music hits to a chorus of boos and he appears at the top of the ramp in one of his promotional t-shirts. He pauses momentarily to soak in the crowd's reaction also and acts as if he gains pleasure out of it before walking down to the ring and joining Shane. He has a microphone also.

King: He's shown he loves it when the crowd boo him. That's just the way he is. He doesn't like the crowd and the crowd doesn't like him.

Kennedy: Shane, indeed you are correct. Killings is under arrest, Killings is at the police station, Killings is being questioned, Killings is going to be in the house tonight..

The crowd erupt in a massive cheer for the 'alleged' attempted murderer of McMahon as they don't believe that he did what McMahon and Kennedy are making out he's done.

Kennedy: .. but there's something you said that I don't completely agree with. The 'ass kicking' part because, you see, that's an understatement. He ruined my chance of winning the Royal Rumble and he's allegedly tried to kill Vince. He's going to get the crap beaten out of him, I'm going to destroy him, Shane!

Mr. Kennedy's music plays as Kennedy slowly lowers the microphone from his mouth and we fade to a highlight package highlighting the recent events on Monday Night RAW.

'This Fire Burns' plays through the PA system and the fans give a cheer full of vigor as CM Punk and Evan Bourne appear at the top of the stage. Punk and Bourne soak in the crowd's reaction as the two approach the ring.

JR: These two men are definitely two of the most exciting young superstars on the roster, King. Evan Bourne especially. The kid's gifted.

King: CM Punk; the kids love him and there's no reason why they shouldn't. 'The Straightedge Superstar' is a great role model. It's a pity I can't say the same about their opponents..

'Ain't No Make Believe' plays and the fans give the absolute opposite reaction two the two men, Shelton Benjamin and John Morrison. The two egotistical opponents of Bourne and Punk make their way down to the ring with cocky and confident smirks on their face.

JR: .. But once again, King. These two are two more exciting members of the roster. Benjamin and Morrison are unbelievable. You have to admire their abilities.

King: Oh I do, JR. It's just their attitudes I don't like.

Match 1
CM Punk and Evan Bourne vs John Morrison and Shelton Benjamin

The crowd enthusiastically get behind the team of CM Punk and Evan Bourne as the two teams discuss tactics in the corner before the bell is rung. Punk starts off in the ring against Benjamin and the match is underway once the referee signals for the bell to be rung. Punk and Benjamin size each other up, watching every move the other makes intently. The two walk around in a circular direction around the ring. Benjamin then has enough of the mind games and stamps his feet calling Punk over while in a fighting position. Punk accepts the offer and moves in on Benjamin. Benjamin quickly catches Punk with a right hand but Punk sidesteps the punch and lands a quick kick to the gut of Benjamin before spinning around and nailing him with a low roundhouse kick which makes contact with Benjamin's head. Punk then runs to the ropes on his side and rebounds off with a one-handed bulldog that forces Benjamin down face-first to the canvas. Punk takes advantage of his momentum boosted opening to the match and covers Benjamin, 1...2 the athletically gifted Benjamin kicks out before the three count much to the distaste of the fans.

Punk gets back to a standing position and receives some off putting words from Morrison which redirects the 'Straightedge Superstars' attention to the 'Shaman of Sexy'. Punk makes his presence known with Morrison and swings a right hand only to be mislead by Morrison who sidesteps it and catches the arm of Punk before dropping down to the ringside ground, taking the arm with him and knocking it down on the ropes. Punk agonizes in pain after the maneuver by Morrison and turns around into a fully recovered 'Gold Standard' Shelton Benjamin. Punk is struck by a jumping DDT from Benjamin, who showcases his athletic ability in doing so. Punk is driven down to the canvas vertically due to the momentum of Benjamin's leap. Punk is down and out on the canvas and Benjamin hooks the leg in the center of the ring, 1...2... Punk kicks out just in time and Benjamin punches the canvas in frustration before getting up and tagging in his partner, the self-proclaimed 'Guru of Greatness' John Morrison. Morrison shakes his head, making out Punk is pathetic when he's anything but according to the crowd and Punk himself. Punk gets to his hands and knees as the egotistical and arrogant Morrison awaits him.

Morrison continues showcasing his arrogance behind Punk as he struggles back to his hands and knees, showing the effects of the deadly jumping DDT performed by Shelton Benjamin. Punk climbs up the ropes to get back to a standing position and turns around into Morrison who immediately performs a clothesline but Punk ducks and kicks backwards to the back of Morrison's leg, knocking him off-balance momentarily. Punk runs to the ropes behind Morrison and rebounds only for Morrison to overcome the minor obstacle in his way set by Punk and performs a spinning wheel kick that connects perfectly with the oncoming 'Straightedge Superstar' and knocks him unconscious. Morrison is too cocky to pin the unconscious Punk and chooses to perform to the crowd as an aggravated Bourne watches from his corner. Morrison decides to make his presence known with Bourne and confidently and arrogantly pushes Punk's face back down to the canvas while walking over to Bourne. This just adds fuel to the fire in Bourne who cannot wait to get in the ring. The self-proclaimed 'Guru of Greatness' taunts and teases Bourne in the corner as the crowd boo vigorously.

Morrison's act of arrogance is suddenly put to a halt when he is pulled back from the corner and down to the canvas by Punk in a roll-up predicament, 1...2... a shocked Morrison kicks out as soon as he could and his feelings go from shocked to revengeful and he grabs the boot of Punk as he tries to get a tag to Bourne and ruins those plans. Punk is pulled back and the 'Shaman of Sexy' positions himself on top of him and looks to land some forearm shots to the face only Punk blocks the first one and rolls over to reverse the rolls. Punk lands some right hands to Morrison's face before getting off him and leaping to his corner to get the hot tag. Bourne leaps up to the ropes and lands a springboard corkscrew senton onto the laid out Morrison and he quickly turns over to take advantage and make the pin, 1...2... Morrison just kicks out, nursing his abdomen in which the amazing senton connected with. Bourne is full of energy and is back on his feet to sprint to the ropes opposite Morrison. Bourne rebounds off the ropes and plants a running low dropkick to the side of Morrison's head. The 'Gold Standard' Shelton Benjamin can't take anymore and runs into the ring in attempt to help his partner.

Benjamin though is caught off-guard when Bourne showcases his amazing ability and rebounds off the ropes and while running to him leaps up for a hurracanrana that amazes the crowd and knocks Morrison's cocky partner to the outside. Bourne stands at the ropes and celebrates with the exhilarated crowd but the cheers soon turn to calls of concern once he turns around into a powerful springboard enzuigiri that knocks him across the ring and to the canvas. Morrison acts as if he's wiping the dirt off his hands to unbelievable heat as he cockily approaches the unconscious and motionless body of Evan 'Air' Bourne. He surveys it with a smirk on his face before turning him over with his foot and hooking the leg strongly, 1...2... Bourne, much to the delight of the fans gets a hand onto the bottom rope thus calling for a rope break. A frustrated Morrison violently drags Bourne to the center of the ring and retries for the pinfall, 1...2... Bourke struggles but manages to kick out which frustrates the egotistical Morrison. The 'Shaman of Sexy' relocates back to his feet and begins measuring his opponent with fateful intentions.

As Evan 'Air' Bourne staggers back to a vertical position Morrison still measures him from behind. As Bourne turns around after making it back up he receives a strong kick to his open and vulnerable stomach which forces him to bend forward and nurse it. Morrison then positions himself to the side of Bourne and leaps for a Moonlight Drive but Bourne counters and uses Morrison's momentum in the air to throw the 'Shaman of Sexy' down to the canvas onto his back. Bourne jumps over Morrison and stands with his back facing his hurt body and showcases his amazing ability and performs a standing moonsault onto Morrison. He gets back to his feet and approaches a fresh and ready CM Punk. CM Punk enters the ring and immediately hooks the leg of John Morrison, 1...2... the self-proclaimed 'Guru of Greatness' keeps his chances of winning alive with that sudden burst of energy. Punk gets back up after the pinfall attempt and reverses the roles of what previously happened. Morrison is now getting measured. Morrison staggers back up quicker than expected and turns around into Punk who strongly whips him to the corner.

Punk follows up his offensive maneuver by charging into Morrison's corner with a sickening high-knee strike that connects with the jaw of Morrison. Punk continues his offense into a combo by driving Morrison down with a bulldog. Morrison shows the affects of the combo as he struggles back up. Punk is measuring him again as Morrison gets to two feet and turns around into the 'Straightedge Superstar' who lifts him up over his shoulders in position for the GTS. The 'Gold Standard' Shelton Benjamin appears in the ring and runs at Punk and connects with a dropkick that knocks Punk back and forces him to release the suffering Morrison. Bourne leaps onto the top rope and springboards off into Benjamin who catches him and drives him down with a devastating Paydirt that knocks Evan 'Air' Bourne unconscious. Punk recovers and attempts to attack the interfering Benjamin but the cocky Benjamin flees the ring. Punk turns around to redirect his attention on Morrison who is suddenly in front of him. Morrison lands a kick to the gut of Punk before quickly leaping and planting him with a Moonlight Drive. Morrison covers the seemingly unconscious Punk and hooks the leg, 1...2...3

Winners - John Morrison and Shelton Benjamin via Pinfall

JR: Well there you go! Morrison and Benjamin win by cheating, what a surprise! Kids watching at home, don't idolize these two unsportsmanlike superstars in the ring.

King: It's a shame but winning's winning, JR and you do what you can to get that pinfall or submission and that's what they did.

JR: Well anyway, this past week on RAW, Montel Vontavious Porter set forward a challenge to the Intercontinental Champion, he wanted a shot at his title and that's what he got. A brawl erupted in the ring and it finished with MVP fleeing the ring.

A video recap airs highlighting the VIP Lounge segment between Cage and MVP.

'I'm Comin'!' hits and Montel Vontavious Porter, also known as MVP appears at the top of the ramp to a chorus of boos from the opinionated crowd. He walks down to the ring enjoying the crowd's reaction.

King: And he shows the crowd he loves the reaction they're giving him. He's just asking for it, JR!

JR: Well that's the sort of person he is, King.

Christian Cage's music hits to a pop as the Intercontinental Champion appears at the top of the ramp with his title around his waist. He soaks in the crowd's reaction, allowing MVP to notice the difference in appreciation from the fans. He then makes his way down to the ring in his usual fashion.

JR: The returning Christian Cage. Intercontinental Champion and what a way to make your return to WWE.

King: Let's see if he can keep the positive return going tonight with a win over MVP.

Match 2
Intercontinental Championship

Christian Cage(c) vs MVP

Cage is on his side of the ring looking directly at MVP with a smirk on his face before shaking his head with a smile on his face. This doesn't impress MVP but it does the crowd. MVP turns and tells the crowd to shut up but they go from a soft applause to a vigor 'Christian' chant. Cage chuckles at the happenings before moving in on MVP. Both men immediately engage in a firsts frenzy with MVP landing a right hand followed by Cage returning. It eventually hits the ropes where a determined Cage whips MVP off the ropes to the opposite ones but the egotistical MVP comes off the ropes with a massive shoulder block that knocks 'Captain Charisma' down to the canvas. Montel Vontavious Porter takes advantage of Christian's fall to the block and covers him quickly, 1...2 Cage's determination allows him to kick out quickly. Cage gets back to his feet as quickly as possible though; MVP's one step ahead. The 'Franchise Player' rebounds off the ropes into a kneeling Cage and plants a devastating big boot to the side of his face that knocks him back down to the canvas like a sack of potatoes. Porter attempts to plead his case to the crowd, exposing Cage as a 'fraud' though; that is seen through his eyes. The crowd express their disagreement through deafening boos.

The crowd's reaction hits MVP like a bullet and he suddenly becomes a different person. Not the cocky, egotistical and arrogant man, a different man. The crowd has driven MVP into something we haven't often seen from him. His facial expression changes. His composure changes. He stands Cage up by the hair and stands the groggy Intercontinental Champion up on his feet. He then unloads with vicious right hand jabs to the face of Cage. The different seeming MVP then lands a kick to the gut of 'Captain Charisma' and pursues him intently after bouncing off the ropes and drops him with a massive clothesline. Cage drops down to the canvas as the crowd boos religiously towards MVP who replies with derogatory terms towards the crowd. Porter rolls out of the ring and approaches a barricade with fans behind it. 'You've driven me to this! You asked for it! You wanted it!' He rolls back in the ring with a staggering Cage struggling to get back to his feet. The 'Franchise Player' as he is also known as though; he could be known as someone else after this recent display of ruthlessness and aggression approaches the already struggling Cage in the middle of the ring.

Cage's head is gripped by Porter and driven into the knee of the ruthless man. Cage's face is continuously smacked into his knee until blood is finally drawn. Porter releases the grip and Cage is a bloody mess with shock etched on his face. The crowd boo even more religiously towards Porter who rolls out of the ring and abuses the fans verbally before grabbing a chair from ringside and rolling back in as the crowd give deafening heat towards the seemingly psychotic MVP. Porter rolls in the ring with the chair and the referee tries to restrain him and take the chair off him. MVP engages in a very heated argument towards the referee where even threatens the chair. The referee even keeps his cool while MVP goes out of control with him, smacking the chair on the ropes and ground. Porter throws the chair on the ground and viciously snaps, 'SHUT UP!' at the crowd before being caught by surprise from behind and rolled up by the champion, 1...2...3

Winner & Still Intercontinental Champion - Christian Cage via Roll-Up

The bloodily messed Cage rolls out of the ring to a massive cheer from the crowd. Cage retrieves his title from the ring announcer and MVP looks on in the ring with extreme anger expressed on his face. Cage begins to walk around the ring to the ramp and MVP shakes his head before getting up and grabbing the steel chair. He rolls out of the ring and follows Cage up the ramp.

JR: My god, what has gotten into MVP!? He seems out of control! He went absolutely crazy halfway through that match. I'm fearing for Christian Cage's safety right now because MVP is following him with that steel chair!

King: We can only hope security is on the job right now, JR. Cage winning by roll-up surely didn't calm MVP down either.

JR: Wait, I am just receiving word we are being cut backstage to where.. oh no; Cage has been caught by MVP but Jeff Hardy and Kane are involved.

Backstage

MVP is seen mercilessly assaulting a fallen and bloody Christian Cage with the steel chair. He then picks up the unconscious Cage and drags him over to what the camera reveals to be Kane and an equally beaten-up Jeff Hardy. MVP throws Cage into a steel structure before handing him over to Kane. The 'Big Red Monster' grabs both men by the throats and plants them with deadly chokeslams on the concrete floor. MVP continues to assault Cage as does Kane with Hardy until numerous referees and security and separate the seemingly psychotic duo.

Ringside

JR: Ladies and Gentleman, a furious Shane McMahon has just announced that the Jeff Hardy/Kane match has been canceled. I have just heard through my headset. He apologizes deeply and will punish both MVP and Kane.

King: What's going on around here? It's getting out of control!

Backstage

Maria Kanellis is seen standing with a microphone.

Maria: Ladies and Gentleman, let me introduce; John Cena.

The crowd give a pop as the WWE Champion walks onto the screen with the WWE Championship over his shoulder.

Maria: John, how does it feel to have a title match, not only just in general, but against Chris Jericho?

Cena shows a slight smile before answering..

Cena: How does it feel? How does it feel defending the championship that you hold and cherish, that you work for and you aspire for, that you work every day and night of the year for, how does it feel? It's a friggin' honor! This title defines careers in this business, this title makes you a somebody in this business. Chris Jericho can go on all he wants about being the first Undisputed Champion and all that, but there's something he always says before mentioning that, either, 'When I was Undisputed Champion.' or 'I was Undisputed Champion.' Chris, this match tonight isn't in the past, it's now. This title, it's on me now. Tonight is the present, not the past and the champ is HERE! not was here. Jericho, you want some?

Cena pauses and adjusts the highly coveted title positioned on his shoulder.

Cena: Come get some!

Cena walks off the screen.

Ringside

Mr. Kennedy's music hits to a chorus of boos from the opinionated crowd. Kennedy stands at the top of the ramp before intently making his way down to the ring, not taking any notice of the fans insulting him. He rolls in the ring then stands back up in the center of the ring, the arena and the hatred from the fans. He looks around as a smirk is gradually born in his face. He performs his usual theatrics for the microphone and it drops down. He grabs it and brings it to his mouth.

Kennedy: Ladies and Gentleman, boys and girls, you are all about to witness, the ass-kicking, the embarrassment and the unsuccessful attempt at defeating yours truly from that jailbird Ron Killings. Last Monday, it was revealed by Vincent Kennedy McMahon that Ron Killings was in the car that ran into him. None of you idiots could believe it. I could. He was arrested and put in handcuffs before being taken to the police station. He will be released for one night only and that's for tonight as we realized he will be embarrassed by me, so we though, what the hell? Ron Killings will be destroyed right in this very ring by MISTERRRRRRRR...

'What's Up!? begins to play and Ron Killings surprises everyone by appearing at the top of the ramp instead of his signature performance through the crowd. 'The Truth' stands there legs apart and his hands behind his back in handcuffs with an unimpressed look on his face. Kennedy smirks before a policeman appears behind Killings and unlocks his handcuffs. Killings as quick as you could ever imagine explodes from the top of the ramp and rolls in the ring to an awaiting Mr. Kennedy.

Match 3
Ron Killings vs Mr. Kennedy

Killings slides in the ring and springs up to his feet. 'The Truth' connects numerous right hands to the head of Kennedy before whipping him to the ropes. Upon the rebound Kennedy is greeted with a massive armdrag. Kennedy gets up from the armdrag and walks right back into another punishing one. Killings follows up the quick move with a leg drop only Kennedy rolls out of the way and springs back up to his feet and kicks a seated Killings in the face, knocking him back down to the canvas. Kennedy positions his forearm firmly in the face of Killings for the cover, 1...2 Ron Killings athletically kicks out quickly and leaps back up to his feet. Killings and Kennedy lock up in the middle of the ring filled with one-sided feelings from the crowd. Kennedy attempts a quick kick to the gut but Killings showcases his reflexes and catches the boot of Kennedy before dropping it and unloading massive right hands to the face of Kennedy before whipping him to the corner, only for it to be reversed by Kennedy. Killings heads towards the corner but puts his hands out and pushes up in the air and backwards, Kennedy runs under Killings and into the turnbuckles.

Killings shows off with numerous cartwheels back to the center of the ring. The exciting and energetic Killings awaits a frustrated Kennedy who turns around into an armdrag from Killings. Kennedy recovers quickly before charging at Killings only to be caught with a drop toe hold. Kennedy is continuously getting frustrated and gets back to a standing position before heading to the corner and leaning back on the turnbuckles. Killings chuckles at Kennedy's frustration which triggers even more from Kennedy. Kennedy then slowly approaches his opponent. Killings reacts defensively with another one of his right hands but Kennedy blocks and quickly whips Killings to the ropes. Upon Killings' rebound, Kennedy performs a back-body drop on Killings before running to the ropes and rebounding off with an athletic leg drop that connects with Killings. Kennedy soaks in the crowd's heat as he gradually rebuilds the momentum he has been struggling to gain throughout the match. He immediately turns around and drops a knee to the face of Killings. Not giving him any time to breath. He then sits over him and unloads some vicious and unforgiving punches to the face of 'The Truth'.

The referee breaks it up and restrains Kennedy, giving Killings a chance to regain his composure. Kennedy's anger towards the energetic and liked Killings is overpowering him and he explodes out of the referee's grip and takes Killings out with a clothesline over the ropes. Kennedy takes out Killings as well as himself. Both men lay on the outside hurt, Killings more than Kennedy. Kennedy staggers back up to his feet and rolls in and out of the ring to restart the count, which was at 4. Kennedy makes some distasteful remarks which discuss the fans. He begins trying to impersonate a gangsta and yelling, 'Is this what it was like on the 'street'?! Is this what it was like in the 'hood'?! Is this what it was like in 'JAIL'?!' He then kicks Killings arrogantly, attracting damning boos and abuse from the fans. He rolls back in and out of the ring again to even more boos. Killings uses the steps as leverage to get back vertical, though; Kennedy hammers away at the back of Killings, forcing him back forward into the steps. Killings kicks backwards and knocks the knee of Kennedy, knocking him off balance momentarily.

Killings swings around with a right hand but Kennedy amazes with his reflexes and ducks the punch and spears Killings into the steps before repeating his roll in the ring procedure. The count is restarted and the fans boo religiously towards Kennedy. He stands over the seated Killings and drives right hands into his skull before retreating backwards. He then charges forward and lands a facewash, driving Killings' face into the steel steps and he is seemingly unconscious. The referee comes out and tries to move Kennedy into the ring but Kennedy throws the referee into the barricade then stomps away at his head which knocks him out too. The crowd are absolutely disgusted with Kennedy who is now looking under the ring. He pulls out a steel chair and the crowd's distaste and hatred has well and truly been established. Killings is staggering back to his feet and Kennedy awaits from behind as 'The Truth' struggles to turn around, nursing his head. Kennedy swings straight away as Killings turns around, only Killings ducks and lands a jumping heel kick enzuigiri into the chair that knocks Kennedy back and into the steps which he trips back on and lands awkwardly on the ringside ground.

Killings looks revengeful and approaches the unconscious Kennedy, he drags him over to the steel steps and places his head on the top of the small barricade. Killings retreats backwards towards the crowd with sinful actions seen in his eyes. He looks to be setting up for the Axe Kick but just as it seems he's going to follow through his attention is directed to the top of the ramp where Shane McMahon is seen with Killings' police officer. He hands him a check and the policeman begins walking down the ramp. Killings is confused and approaches the policeman who immediately tries to handcuff Killings. Killings lands a kick to the policeman's gut and forces him to drop the cuffs. Killings throws the cop into the steel barricade along the ramp and points to McMahon and begins yelling. Suddenly, Killings is victim to a low-blow. Kennedy is mildly recovered and picks up the handcuffs Killings' policeman had. He clips it to Killings arm and then whips him down towards the ringside area. Killings attempts revenge on Kennedy but Kennedy ducks a right hand and gets Killings in an arm-twist before bringing him towards the corner and landing a knee to his gut.

Kennedy then positions the groggy Killings against the pole and slides in the ring after raking his eyes. He then handcuffs Killings! This time though; his hands are behind the pole and he's stuck! Kennedy recovers the referee and rolls him in the ring along with himself. The referee struggles but manages to make the count as Killings struggles in the outside corner. 1...2...3...4...5... Kennedy is laughing at Killings as Killings expresses his disgust...6...7...8...9...10

Winner - Mr. Kennedy via Count-Out

Kennedy is joined by Shane McMahon and the policeman in the ring and they celebrate. McMahon then exits the ring, deafened by boos and approaches Killings. He slaps him cockily and arrogantly before sizing up and swinging a massive right hand to the face of Killings. The crowd boo uncontrollably as we cut to backstage.

Still to Come..

World Heavyweight Championship
Randy Orton vs Shawn Michaels

WWE Championship
John Cena vs Chris Jericho

Triple H w/Undertaker vs Batista w/Chris Jericho​

Moonlight Drive

Opening Promo: I don't like promos going on first then straight into a match, I prefer ir the other way round, but that's just me. It was a good promo and you wrote it very well, I may not like Kennedy but you're pushing him nicely.

Evan Bourne & CM Punk vs Shelton Benjamin & John Morrison: I had a feeling this match would be awesome, and it definitely delivered. Awesome action with the basic tag team formula being used well and a nice finishing sequence. Glad Morrison got the win to, WWE Championship please. :eek:

Intercontinental Championship; Christian Cage vs MVP: Interesting, very interesting. It appears MVP is going thug. Really didn't like the ending, Cage got his head bashed into the knee of MVP till he bled then managed to roll him up and escape the ring. Would've made more sense if it went longer and Cage got more offence. Still, this angle intrigues me. The backstage stuff with Kane only adds to my intrigue, I don't think there should be a partnership if that's where your going with it, Kane gimmick is much more of a lone wolf. Glad Jeff vs Kane got cancelled, makes more sense than the WWE's usual underdog match. Chaos=Great.

Cena promo: Short, sweet and to the point. Very in character, coulda used some poop jokes though :shifty:

Ron Killings vs Mr. Kennedy: Just for the record, I'm pretty sure it was in fact Shane and Kennedy who ran over poor Vince. Fantastic little brawl, your story's are really starting to pick up. The inclusion of the cops at the end was awesome, a Wrestlemania Street Fight seems to be the direction you're going in.

AC: So far, everything has been great. The matches are top quality and the only thing I think you could've improved on was the length of Cage/MVP, but that's rather minor. I'm definitely reading Part 2.

seX-Power

Opening Promo: This was a pretty good promo and I would usually agree with Rolling Stone about having a match first but in this case I was fine with it due to it being a major announcement. Kennedy said what was needed, and a fine little promo to explain some stuff here.

Evan Bourne + CM Punk vs Shelton Benjamin + John Morrison: This match was pretty pwnafied, and it was just a simple tag team match with no frills and it delivered. I really like the action, which all flowed really well. The right team won in my opinion and the only let down with the outcome was the inevitable blind Morrison marking from Rolling Stone. Also, how may times did the commentators have to go on about the kids? It got annoying.

Christian Cage vs MVP: This match again was coolicious and the only minor gripe I had with it was the length. The roll up victory was suited in such a circumstance, but I agree with RS that you could have given Cage a bit more offense, maybe a ruined face comeback towards the end. But again, this match was great, and the brutal beating post match backstage was all good. Kane and Jeff Hardy getting cancelled is no doubt a shock, I bet the live crowd would be pissed. MVP as a thug is a yesyes, but a partnership with Kane is a nono.

Cena promo: Hey look, Cena said all his lines. No more words were needed.

Ron Killings vs Mr. Kennedy: This again was another awespastic match that delivered all round with great action. The end sequence with the policeman was pretty cool, though I imagine that after Killings hit the cop, wouldn't Shane O'Mac be pissed off? Nevertheless, the countout end was unique and I agree with Rolling Stone in that this is building up to a street fight.

AC: Good first half of show, and nothing negative so far. Keep it up!

Check out WWE 2009- Fast Forward to Future if you have time.