WWE: An Age of Evolution

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Moonlight Drive

Team Priceless and Kane take on Cryme Tyme and Jeff Hardy!
Priceless are teh pwnage.

Shawn Michaels battles Shelton Benjamin!
HBK must never lose~! :gun_rifle:

Chris Jericho defends his World Heavyweight Championship against John Cena!
Cena vs Orton at Wrestlemania plz. (None of that Batista crap :D)

CT Styles

Monday Night RAW
January 26, 2009

Monday Night RAW opens up with Mr. Kennedy and Shane talking backstage in Shane's office.

Kennedy: I'm disappointed, I'm not going to lie to you, Shane. I know, I know it's not your fault, things just didn't pan out how they were meant to.

McMahon: Ken, I'm really sorry but at this point in time, there's nothing I can do. If you want, I can give you a match with the reason this didn't pan out right, tonight.

Kennedy: I don't want a match with Ron Killings, Shane. I punished him backstage last night and I want to do it again. I want him NOW!

McMahon: Sorry, Ken but he hasn't arrived yet and for some weird reason; neither has Dad.

The usual RAW Intro Video plays as the pyro then goes off in the arena.

JR: Ladies and Gentleman welcome to Monday Night RAW!

King: Yes, welcome but I have something else on my mind. What were Mr. Kennedy and Shane McMahon talking about? And why isn't Mr. McMahon here yet?

JR: Well yes, King. Those are two big questions that everyone would want to find the answers to, no doubt. I guess we'll have to wait and see. Anyway, coming up tonight; our Main Event, Chris Jericho defends his World Heavyweight Championship right here tonight on RAW against John Cena! This was punishment for Jericho after Mr. McMahon had finally had enough with the way Jericho mistreats members of backstage.

'Voices' hits to a chorus of boos. 'The Legend Killer' and 2009 Royal Rumble Winner Randy Orton makes his way down to the ring in his usual casual attire along with Mike Adamle. Orton soaks in the boos with a smile on his face enraging the crowd, wanting them to get their negative message across more.

JR: Well what a positive reception Randy Orton is gaining.

King: Cut the sarcasm, JR! Orton is hated here!

Randy Orton stands in the middle of the ring with Mike Adamle. Both men have a microphone in their possession.

Orton: Why don't you shut up and pay some respect to the 2009 Royal Rumble winner? You all witnessed more greatness last night, another accolade to add to my already enormous list. I'm still one of the youngest on the roster but have already established myself as one of the greatest. When I take advantage of the spot I have won and go on to Wrestlemania 25 and claim the World Championship of my choosing then I will have it set in stone - Randy Orton, the greatest. I outlasted 29 other men back there last night so I think you should all show me respect.

Crowd boos more.

Orton: I now have the opportunity to regain something I have held before and like I said before, cement me, have it set in stone that I am the best this business has to offer. Whether you nobodies like it or not!

Orton lowers the microphone and Mike Adamle prepares to speak.

Adamle: Now Ladies and Gentleman, first of all, welcome to RAW. You're all probably wondering why I'm out here with Mr. Orton well, you see it's for one reason. Since he won the Royal Rumble he gets to choose a World Championship to compete for. Now, the WWE Championship is vacant which leads to another thing I need to say. I, have a little announcement. In tonight's Main Event, the WWE Championship will be on the line also, so basically, it's a winner takes all match. Randy Orton though, will get a shot at whichever title he chooses. So Randy, which one?

Orton: Mike, I was never informed of those circumstances. I shouldn't have to work for the championship. I won the Royal Rumble. It's times like these Mike, where I wonder how you have a job and I wonder if you watch your back. Because you should.

Adamle: Randy, that isn't needed. Just give us your answer.

Orton: It's something I need to think about, Mike; since you changed the circumstances dramatically to what I was expecting.

Adamle: I'm sorry Randy, but nothing's certain in this business.

Orton: That's not necessarily true, Mike.

Adamle: And Why's that Randy?

Orton: One thing that is certain, is that I will become the new World Heavyweight Champion in time.

The crowd boos.

Adamle: That's your answer?

Orton: It is.

'Voices' hits to a chorus of boos as Orton makes his way back up the ramp.

Commercial Break

JR: Ladies and Gentleman if you've just joined us, Randy Orton opened the show along with Mike Adamle where two major announcements were made. The WWE Championship has been added to tonight's Main Event; making it a Winner Takes All Match and second of all, Randy Orton has made the decision as to which title he will challenge for thanks to winning the Royal Rumble, the World Heavyweight Championship.

King: What a show we have in store tonight! The Main Event should be unbelievable!

'Ain't No Stoppin' Me!' hits and Shelton Benjamin makes his way down to the ring.

JR: Our opening match Ladies and Gentleman, a rematch of one of RAW's all-time classics - Shawn Michaels versus Shelton Benjamin!

King: These two are unbelievable athletes, two of the best in history in my own personal opinion and if this match is even half as good as their encounter a few years back, we're in for a great match.

'Sexy Boy' hits and 'The Heartbreak Kid' Shawn Michaels makes his way down to the ring with a massive pop as usual.

JR: 'The Heartbreak Kid'. There's not much you have to say about Shawn Michaels. The man has done it all and more. A future hall-of-famer for certain.

King: No doubt about that, JR.

Match 1
Shawn Michaels vs Shelton Benjamin

The two stand on their sides of the ring, opposite each other. They both know exactly the abilities of the other. Michaels begins to move around the ring as does Shelton. They move in a counterclockwise motion around the ring before moving in to the center for a lock-up. Michaels and Benjamin eventually lock up. Neither gains an inch momentarily until Michaels goes for an arm twist before Shelton quickly reverses aggressively. Michaels walks towards the ropes and grabs them. The rope break forces Benjamin to release the hold. Michaels charges towards Benjamin but Benjamin catches him with an armdrag and locks in an armbar. Michaels showcases the pain via the expression on his face. Benjamin adds more pressure to the hold and this triggers Michaels to get out of the hold quicker. Michaels begins to stand up as the crowd get behind him as vigorously as Michaels tries to get out of the hold. Michaels gets to a more higher position on his knees and counters the painful predicament into an armdrag. He tends to his arm with the short amount of time he has as Benjamin gets back to his feet. Michaels retreats back to the ropes.

Right as Benjamin gets up Michaels rebounds off the ropes and plants a clothesline on him with the healthier arm. He stays down on the ground in a seated position, nursing the arm. He gets back up to his feet and awaits Benjamin. Benjamin gets back up, fully recovered and Michaels seemingly is too. Benjamin makes a right swing that Michaels blocks and lands a few snap jabs to the face of Benjamin in return. Benjamin stumbles groggily as Michaels unloads with another big right hand that knocks Benjamin about more. Michaels rebounds off the ropes and charges at Benjamin, Benjamin though counters into another Irish Whip. Michaels rebounds off the ropes and explodes with a flying forearm, knocking Benjamin down. After a short delay, Michaels nips back up to his feet with the crowd behind him. He takes advantage of his time and really gets the crowd behind him, he turns around though into a kick to the gut that he catches; Benjamin performs a dragon whip leg lariat though and that knocks Michaels seemingly unconscious down on the canvas. Benjamin takes advantage and covers Michaels with the leg hooked, 1...2... Michaels just kicks out!

Benjamin seems to be gaining the momentum now and he knows it and shows it. He taunts the crowd cockily to a mixed reaction. As Michaels gets to his hands and knees he grabs him by the head and guides him back up to is feet. He positions him in the corner and retreats backwards towards the opposite corner. He sizes Michaels up before exploding out of the corner and heading for Michaels in search of his variation of the Stinger Splash.. Michaels drops to the right side at the last minute and Benjamin flies into the turnbuckles. Benjamin comes off second best with the turnbuckles and lands down on the canvas close to Michaels. The referee begins the count, 1...2...3... Michaels is first up followed very closely by Benjamin. Michaels turns around and greets Benjamin with a knife-edge chop to the chest. Benjamin showcases the pain via the expression on his face as Michaels adds a few more to Benjamin's collection. Benjamin cringes as each makes contact. Michaels then goes for an Irish Whip and whips Benjamin to the ropes; Michaels bends forward awaiting a back body drop. Benjamin rebounds off the ropes and comes to his senses before coming into contact with Michaels.

He stops in his tracks and plants a kick to the face of Michaels, the force knocking Michaels back upright. Benjamin then charges forward and plants Michaels with an inverted facelock backbreaker. Michaels is out and Benjamin goes for the cover confidently, 1...2... Michaels kicks out. Benjamin cannot believe it and tries again, this time with more authority, 1...2... Michaels kicks out again. The crowd begin to get behind Michaels again as he struggles to get back to his feet via his hands and knees. He uses the ropes to lift himself up. Benjamin is measuring him from behind, waiting for Michaels to turn around. Michaels turns around and Benjamin tries for a T-Bone Suplex but Michaels elbows him in the side of the head and Benjamin is forced to release the attempted power move. Benjamin then tries to catch Michaels off-guard and perform a roundhouse kick out of nowhere but Michaels ducks and performs an inverted atomic drop followed by a diving clothesline; taking out himself and Benjamin. Michaels however, is the first up and heads towards the turnbuckles, signaling for the elbow drop. The crowd cheer as he eventually gets to the top.

Michaels nurses his neck before leaping from the top and connecting with the elbow drop! The crowd pop massively as Michael stays down on the canvas with his opponent. As the crowd's feet rumble and their hands clap it begins to go through Michaels and suddenly all of the momentum becomes apparent to The Show Stopper and he begins to make his way up, not without help from the crowd though as usual. He gets to two feet and goes to the corner; the place where only one thing happens. The band tunes up, 1...2...3...4...5 Benjamin makes it up and turns around but ducks the Sweet Chin Music! Michaels is off-balance and Benjamin turns him around quickly and attempts the Paydirt but Michaels lands a knee to the gut of Benjamin and escapes quickly. Michaels attempts another clothesline but Benjamin ducks and Michaels turns around into a roundhouse kick. He falls down to the canvas and Benjamin begins measuring him as he struggles his way back up. He crawls over to the corner and staggers up. Benjamin finds the position very convenient and retreats back to the opposite corner like earlier in the match.

Michaels is nursing his neck with his left hand while his right is on the top rope and keeps him standing. Benjamin explodes out of the corner much like earlier and looks to nail his variation of the Stinger Splash again and he leaps in the air and... Sweet Shin Music! Michaels nails Sweet Chin Music to an airborne Benjamin! Benjamin collapses down to the canvas and Michaels stumbles forward onto him and the referee makes the count, 1...2...3

Winner - Shawn Michaels via Pinfall

JR: Good lord what a superkick! What a match also!

King: Like we said, this was sure to be an unbelievable match and the ending certainly was unbelievable.

Commercial Break

'I Walk Alone' hits to massive cheers as 'The Animal' Batista makes his way down to the ring in his usual smart-looking suit and sunglasses. He enters the ring with a microphone.

Batista: Thank you, thank you. Now, I'm sure you all know what happened last night. I was unsuccessful in my objective to claim the World Heavyweight Championship from Chris Jericho. He defeated me after his usual dirty tactics. When the referee wasn't looking he kicked me below the belt and nailed me with a Codebreaker followed by a Lionsault. Hardly a clean win by our champion. That match last night was a big learning curve. I learned a lot from that match, about myself, about the business and about Chris Jericho. So Ladies and Gentleman, I would like to call Chris Jericho; The World Champion out.

The crowd chatters as they anticipate and wonder whether Y2J will answer Batista's call..

'Break Down the Walls' hits and the World Heavyweight Champion appears at the top of the ramp in his signature stance wearing casual street clothes. He makes his way down to the ring, not taking his eye off Batista. Jericho enters the ring and stands right in front and close up to Batista, showing no intimidation.

Batista: Welcome, Chris or should I say, Champ?

Jericho moves the microphone slowly up to his lips without losing eye-contact with Batista.

Jericho: Don't kid around, Dave. What do you want?

Batista: I called you down, I wanted to see if you had the courage to come down here and two; well, we both know why we're down here. Like it said on the internet; we've been talking a lot on the phone and backstage. The rumors about that are true.

Jericho looks around and the serious expression on his face becomes more calm.

Jericho: Indeed they are...

'My Time is Now' hits and John Cena appears at the top of the ramp.

Cena: What the hell? Jericho, I really suggest you get ready for our match later tonight. I mean, I am really pumped up and ready to go and you two.. well I don't even get what's going on here. One thing's for certain though..

Cena points at Jericho.

Cena: You need to shut up.

Cena then points at Batista.

Cena:.. and you need to accept you lost and that by the end of the night, The Champ WILL Be Here!

Jericho: Shut the hell up! The reason I'm out here is I don't have to prepare for a life-size kid's action figure like you! And right now, as far as you and I am concerned, the Champ is Here. Right here, John. So you and your army of 10 year-old's can go backstage. Hell, maybe even one of them will lend you their plastic spinner-belt and you can pretend with them while you pretend wrestle. Cena, you're a joke!

Cena: Chris, insult me one more time, I dare you. I'll be in the ring before you can get your hair gel out.

Jericho: You're a joke.

Cena bolts down the ramp and slides in. He goes straight to Jericho and unloads some right hands followed by a clothesline. Batista looks on from behind as Cena celebrates with the crowd and throws his shirt out to them. Cena then turns around and.. Spear! Cena is taken out with a spear from Batista! The crowd can't believe it and are confused. Cena is laid out in the ring and Batista helps Jericho back up to his feet and grabs a microphone.

Batista: .. As we were saying. We had been having some phone conversations and backstage conversations and that's when I came to the conclusion and reminisced on something I learned back with Evolution. 'If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.' and that's what also made me and Chris realize something else. We are the two best in the business bar none; why not join forces.

Jericho: We will take over WWE and unfortunately for John Cena, he was the first of our many victims.

'Break Down the Walls' hits and Jericho and Batista make their way back up the ramp to boos.

King: JR, what just happened?!

JR: I don't understand. Batista and Jericho hate each other; well at least that's what I had gathered.

Commercial Break

'Axeman' hits and Evan Bourne appears at the top of the ramp as the crowd pop.

JR: Evan Bourne, one of the youngest and exciting talents in the WWE.

King: I completely agree, JR. Bourne has a bright future here in the WWE.

'I'm Comin'!' hits and MVP comes down the ramp to heat.

Match 2
Evan Bourne vs MVP

The match starts immediately, MVP moves in for the kill as soon as the bell rings. MVP charges towards Bourne and goes for a clothesline but Bourne showcases his speed and ducks it, then explodes to the ropes and rebounds off with a jumping double axe-handle to the head of MVP. MVP falls to the ground and Bourne continues his quick start to the match with another massive momentum gainer. He runs to the ropes and springboards off with a corkscrew senton, nailing MVP with it. Bourne then hooks the leg of MVP, 1...2... MVP just kicks out. The crowd are completely behind Bourne as he gets back to his feet and awaits MVP. MVP begins to stagger back to his feet, nursing his abdomen; showing his underestimation towards Evan Bourne also. Bourne retreats back to the ropes facing MVP and rebounds off them again and blistering speed attempts another high-flying move towards MVP but this time MVP sidesteps and lands a punch to the gut of the oncoming Bourne. Bourne drops to his knees after receiving the fist and MVP recovers against the ropes. Bourne gets back up to his feet and approaches MVP only to receive a kick to the gut exactly where he was hit previously.

Bourne is bent forward nursing his stomach when MVP plants a kick to the face of Bourne, knocking him back up vertical. MVP then whips Bourne to the corner strongly and follows it up with a running bog boot to the face of Bourne. The momentum is shifty seemingly towards MVP, unlike the beginning of the match. Bourne stumbles forward onto his knees and MVP grabs him by the head and shoves him to the middle of the ring. Bourne lays on his back as MVP performs the theatrics for the Ballin' Elbow and rebounds off the rope before nailing it. MVP covers Bourne confidently as the referee makes the count, 1...2... Bourne kicks out. MVP hooks the leg this time, 1...2... Bourne kicks out. MVP is frustrated but doesn't showcase it; instead his cockiness is showcased as he stands back up and kicks Bourne on the side and then taunts the crowd and gains heat in return. MVP stands Bourne back up and whips him to the ropes. Upon his rebound Bourne is greeted with a bent forward MVP. MVP tries for a back body drop but Bourne nails a kick to the face of MVP knocking him back upright. Bourne then leaps up onto the shoulders of the groggy MVP.

While on his shoulders, Bourne performs a hurracanrana. MVP is down and Bourne attempts a standing moonsault but MVP rolls out of the way immediately and gets back up. Bourne is on his hands and knees and MVP tries for a Playmaker but Bourne slips out of the predicament and appears behind MVP. Bourne goes for a roundhouse kick and nails it on MVP. He quickly runs to the ropes and exits to the apron and begins to climb to the top rope. As he reaches the top MVP is back to his feet and approaches Bourne who sits back down on the top and blocks his rights and lefts with his knees before nailing an Enzuigiri from the top. MVP stumbles to the ropes and bounces off before stumbling back down to the canvas. Bourne stands back up with the crowd behind him and nails an AirBourne! The referee makes the count, 1...2...3

Winner - Evan Bourne via Pinfall

Commercial Break

Backstage

Mr. Kennedy is seen backstage in Shane McMahon's again with Shane McMahon.

Kennedy: Will I can't punish him now, can I?

McMahon: Ken, it's not my fault he still hasn't arrived and what's even more concerning for me is why Dad hasn't arrived yet. He won't pick up his cellphone and for some reason tonight he insisted he drive one of his own cars.

Kennedy: But what about Killings? Where is he?

McMahon: I don't know, Ken. I don't frickin' know! Dad's my biggest concern over Ron.

Ringside

King: Where's Mr. McMahon? He's scheduled to be here.

JR: I know, King. I don't know though. I don't think anyone does by the sound of it. Ron Killings also, where is he? Kennedy wants him, but not in a match.

King: Why is Kennedy talking to Shane-O-Mac about being disappointed and it not being his fault? Fault about what?

Commercial Break

Backstage

John Cena is seen warming up backstage when Shawn Michaels walks in.

Michaels: Cena, I saw what happened out there. You know and I know, that we both respect each other and I want to let you know; I got your back partner.

Michaels extends his back to Cena.

Cena: Thanks. I won't need it though.

Team Priceless' theme hits and they make their way out to the ring with heat and the WWE Tag Team Titles around their waist.

JR: The new tag team champions, Team Priceless! And they will be accompanie..

BOOM! Kane's music hits and he appears at the top of the ramp in his old mask. The crowd don't know how to react or perhaps are to scared to react. He makes his way down to the ring with authority.

King: Kane's in his old mask and perhaps back to his old ways! An even more uncontrollable monster than what he is now.

JR: I dread to think, King.

Cryme Tyme's music hits and they come out to the ring accompanied by Jeff Hardy.

King: If I was Jeff Hardy, I'd be scared, JR.

JR: You're not alone there, King. I can't imagine anybody wanting to mess with the Big Red Monster and Team Priceless; JTG and Shad shouldn't be to happy with how last night panned out either!

Match 3
Team Priceless & Kane vs Cryme Tyme & Jeff Hardy

JTG starts off in the ring with Cody Rhodes. Rhodes has a cocky smile expressed on his face, he signals a title around his waist. Just as the gesture concludes JTG charges at Rhodes and nails a leg lariat, taking him out. He then leaps on top of him for a quick cover and count, 1...2 Rhodes kicks out. Both men are back up but they're in Priceless' corner and DiBiase lands a cheap shot from behind on JTG that catches him off-guard and takes JTG's attention. JTG turns around and swings at DiBiase but DiBiase hangs back using the ropes to stay on the apron and not get hit. JTG turns right around into a dropkick that knocks him into the corner. DiBiase grabs the string from the top and chokes JTG while kneeing him in the gut as Rhodes distracts the referee. The referee and Rhodes conclude their conversation and DiBiase releases the choke. Rhodes then charges into the corner and plants a hard clothesline on JTG then guides a groggy JTG out of the corner and whips him to the ropes. Upon JTG's return off the ropes, Rhodes greets him with a back body drop followed by a knee drop; all in smooth succession. He then proceeds to tag in his partner, Ted DiBiase.

DiBiase surveys the beaten up JTG before planting some stomps to the midsection of Shad's partner. DiBiase then allows time for the fallen JTG to get back to his feet. He stands back and observes him getting up, selecting a new part of the body to pinpoint and try to injure. JTG comes off the ropes and blocks a right hand from DiBiase and counters it with a kick to the gut but DiBiase catches. JTG hops on one foot before unloading an Enzuigiri to the back of DiBiase's head. DiBiase collapses and JTG crawls over to his corner. DiBiase recovers as JTG is almost at his corner and cannot make it in time to prevent JTG from tagging in Jeff Hardy. Hardy comes in the ring to a massive pop. DiBiase charges at him with a clothesline but Hardy ducks and DiBiase continues on to the ropes. He keeps the momentum of the run and rebounds off the ropes and nails a shoulder block, knocking Hardy down. DiBiase then runs to his right and rebounds again; Hardy is almost the victim of a running elbow drop from DiBiase. Hardy though, rolls out of the way. DiBiase crashes down to the canvas and Hardy gets back up to his feet. He measures DiBiase as he stumbles back up.

Hardy lands a kick that DiBiase catches and then counters with a mule kick, knocking DiBiase into Hardy's corner. Hardy tags in Shad. Shad unloads some massive right hands to the cornered DiBiase as Hardy watches on. Shad then pushes a groggy DiBiase out of the corner and Hardy sets him up for the Twist of Fate only for Rhodes to run in and land a clothesline on Hardy before he can pull the trigger on the deadly move. Shad is distracted by Rhodes and DiBiase that he doesn't realize that DiBiase has made it over to his corner and tagged in.. Kane! Kane steps over the ropes and approaches Shad. Shad tries to attack first but Kane blocks the right hand and plants a massive uppercut, big boot combination on Shad, knocking him down. Rhodes and Hardy continue to brawl in the ring and Kane notices. Kane goes straight over and throws Rhodes over the ropes, then grabs Hardy by the throat and throws him over the ropes also. Kane then exits the ring and joins Hardy on the outside. He garbs him by the throat and chokeslams him through the Spanish Announce Table. The referee rings the bell.

Winners - Cryme Tyme & Jeff Hardy via Disqualification

Kane continues his onslaught. He picks Hardy up by the hair and stands him up. He then grabs him by the throat again and throws him against the side of the ring until Shad and JTG come and try to restrain Kane but they are unsuccessful as his amazing force and strength overpowers them and he lands some massive right hands on Hardy. Shawn Michaels then appears at the top of the ramp and runs down to the aid of Hardy, he unloads some right hands to the head of Kane as security and referees run down the ramp and eventually make it down and help JTG and Shad restrain the Big Red Monster and Michaels.

JR: Good lord! Kane is out of control!

King: This is what I feared would happen, JR.

Commercial Break

JR: Ladies and Gentleman if you've just tuned in you missed the outburst we just witnessed.

Video recap of what happened before the break plays.

King: Kane is out of control, JR. Jeff Hardy needs to invest in 24-Hour Security.

JR: Well at least he is restrained for now and right now, is something big. Just twenty four hours after already defending it, Chris Jericho is about to defend the World Heavyweight Championship and go for the WWE Championship against John Cena. This should be huge!

'My Time is Now' hits to a massive pop and John Cena walks down to the ring.

JR: There's no need to go into detail about this man's accolades. He's a globally known face known as John Cena.

King: Here he is! John Cena! I'm excited, JR!

5...4...3...2...1...0...'Break Down the Walls' hits and Chris Jericho appears at the top of the ramp doing his signature stance with his World Heavyweight Championship around his waist.

JR: This man too, has many notable accolades. The first ever Undisputed Champion in WWE history and two time World Heavyweight Champion.

King: Chris Jericho certainly has achieved a lot in WWE. He holds the record for most Intercontinental Title reigns too.

Main Event
World Heavyweight & WWE Championship

Chris Jericho(c) vs John Cena

The referee holds up Chris Jericho's World Heavyweight Championship and then the vacant WWE Championship before the bell. Cena stands in his corner stretching his legs but still keeping his eyes on Jericho the whole time. Jericho maintains his eyes on Cena too. The bell is rung and the two men gradually move to the center of the ring. There is no more than two meters between them when they begin moving around the ring in an anti-clockwise motion. Still, maintaining their eyes on the other one's eyes. Cena teases an attempt at a lock-up but steps back. Jericho chuckles at Cena before suddenly exploding out of his area and running into Cena, clubbing away at him, trying to knock him down but Cena pushes Jericho off and charges at him with a shoulder block but Jericho sidesteps and Cena turns around into a dropkick from the World Champion, knocking him back onto the ropes. Jericho goes for a clothesline over the ropes but Cena ducks and low-bridges Jericho. Jericho lands awkwardly on the outside and Cena soon joins him there. Cena stands Jericho up and grabs his head as a guide before unloading some right hands to the face of Jericho.

Cena then lifts Jericho up horizontally and tries to drop him over the barricade but Jericho rakes the eyes of Cena just in time and Jericho escapes and rolls back in the ring while Cena stumbles around tending to his eyes. Jericho taunts the crowd while he awaits Cena to reenter the ring. Cena rolls back in and Jericho takes to him as quick as possible and stomps away at Cena, not even allowing him to get back in the ring properly, nor get back to his feet. The referee eventually steps in and separates Jericho from Cena. Jericho laughs at the fact the referee had to step in, which doesn't impress the referee. Cena gets back up to his feet and Jericho is back at him, planting some knife-edge chops to the chest of Cena before attempting to whip him to the corner only for Cena to reverse the move. Jericho is whipped to the corner and then the victim to a massive powerful clothesline from the fan-favorite Cena. Jericho staggers out of the corner groggily. Cena lands a punishing kick to the gut of Jericho before running to the ropes behind the Champion and rebounding off. Cena performs a throwback on Jericho, driving his face down to the canvas.

Cena taunts the crowd, signaling a title around his waist before going to the ropes and exiting to get on the apron. He then proceeds to climb the turnbuckles and reach the top. Cena watches Jericho as he gets to his hands and knees and then jumps from the top in search of a leg drop to the back of Jericho's head but Jericho rolls out of the way. Cena lands on the canvas uncomfortably and Jericho continues to recover. Jericho is the first up but Cena soon follows not to far behind. Cena begins to approach Jericho but Jericho reacts ahead of schedule and surprises Cena with an immediate step-up Enzuigiri. Cena collapses down to the canvas and this buys Jericho some time. As Jericho recovers once he gets back up to his feet again. Cena is beginning to get back to his feet again and Jericho is aware. Cena turns around off the ropes and staggers into a kick to the gut from Jericho who then runs to the ropes behind Cena and connects with a running one-handed bulldog on Cena. Cena rebounds and turns to his back. Jericho then runs to the ropes to his left and springboards off with a Lionsault. It connects and Jericho confidently hooks the leg of Cena, 1...2... Cena kicks out!

Jericho is shocked that Cena kicked out of the Lionsault but doesn't let it show to much. He gets back up and begins measuring Cena to attempt yet another move to finally put away Cena. Cena stumbles back up to his feet nursing his stomach when he turns around into Jericho who knees him in the stomach and puts him in a double underhook position and attempts to lift Cena up but Cena counters into a back body drop. As Jericho begins to get to both feet Cena rebounds off the ropes behind him, timing it perfectly to connect with a Lou Thesz Press followed by multiple punches. Cena gets back up banging his chest with his fists, getting the crowd behind him. He begins measuring the Ayatollah of Rock N Rolla as he stumbles back up and Jericho walks into a spin-out powerbomb. Cena then looks around as he stands at the head of Jericho and then performs the 'You Can't See Me' taunt before running to the ropes and rebounding off with the Five Knuckle Shuffle. Jericho nurses his face and cries out in pain as he stumbles back up to his feet. He walks into Cena who lifts him over his shoulders in position for an FU.

Jericho wriggles out of it though and lands on his feet behind Cena and performs a roll-up, 1...2... Cena kicks out and Jericho shows his frustration. Both men get up at the same time. Jericho lands some knife-edge chops to the chest of Cena before going for a whip but Cena reverses and Jericho gets whipped to the ropes, he rebounds and catches Cena with a spinning wheel kick that knocks him down. Jericho gets back up energetically and stands at the feet of Cena and grabs them. The two then begin struggling as Jericho tries to lock in the Walls of Jericho on the challenger. Cena struggles as Jericho tries to twist him over onto his front. Cena tough, eventually overpowers Jericho and kicks him away into the corner. Cena gets back to his feet and Jericho emerges out of the corner and charges at Cena and Cena is fully prepared and nails a fisherman suplex out of nowhere and turns over to hook the leg of the champion, 1...2.. Jericho kicks out. Jericho rolls over and gets back up to his feet as does Cena. Cena looks to capitalize on the momentum he's building up and approaches Jericho again. He kicks him in the gut and tries to lift him up for an FU.

But as he lifts Jericho up, Jericho knees him in the jaw and Cena drops him. Cena tends to his jaw and for that one moment his attention is on his jaw and not Jericho. Jericho capitalizes and performs a Codebreaker... but Cena somehow avoids the match-ending move and pushes Jericho away in midair. Jericho lands properly though and charges back at Cena who quickly turns to the side and lifts Jericho up onto his shoulders and slams him down with an FU. Cena drops to his knees and hooks the leg of Jericho, 1...2...3

Winner & New World Heavyweight Champion and WWE Champion - John Cena via Pinfall

Cena gets handed the two World Championships by the referee and celebrates in the ring. He climbs the corner turnbuckles and holds both titles up.. Cena is interrupted though. While he stands on the turnbuckles Batista slides in the ring behind him. He undoes his top button and throws away his tie. He plants a low blow on Cena who drops down from the turnbuckles and nurses that area. Batista then turns him around and positions him for the Batista Bomb; lifts him up and SLAM! Cena is planted with a Batista Bomb in the middle of the ring and is seemingly unconscious. Batista grabs one of the belts and bashes Cena's face with it until he is busted open.

Randy Orton then appears at the top of the ramp with Mike Adamle! The crowd boo as Orton walks down the ramp. Orton slides in casually and surveys what's happened to Cena and then says something to Adamle.

Adamle: I now permit there to now be a World Heavyweight Championship Match! Ref, ring the bell!

Match 5
World Heavyweight Championship

John Cena(c) vs Randy Orton

Orton picks up the lifeless Cena and plants him with a sinful RKO and then hooks the leg, 1...2...3

Winner & New World Heavyweight Champion - Randy Orton

JR: This is despicable!

Orton celebrates in the ring emotionally with Batista and a now recovered Chris Jericho. They then turn around and continue their assault on Cena. Orton stands him up and pushes him into Jericho who connects with a Codebreaker on the bloody WWE Champion. The assault continues until Shawn Michaels runs down the ramp. Michaels runs down the ramp and slides in the ring. He unloads right hands on Batista and Orton at the same time until Jericho interferes in between them and takes out Michaels with a spear-like takedown.

Jeff Hardy then runs down the ramp battered and bruised. He slides in and performs a mule kick on Batista, knocking him back. Orton then appears behind Hardy looking to set up for a RKO and then.. the bell rings. The lights go out. They come back on and Orton is laid out on the outside. Michaels overpowers Jericho and gets back to his feet. Jericho joins him and Michaels attempts a superkick but Jericho leaps through the ropes to avoid it. Hardy performs a running dropkick on Batista and knocks him to the outside. Orton, Batista and Jericho look on from the outside as Michaels and Hardy hold up Cena and look them directly in the eyes as RAW goes off the air.

The Rated R CMStar

BM: I am going with Cena vs Jericho, because it was written perfectly. It was not written to be a PPV match, but instead it was written to be a good TV main event. A liked how much detail you add to their exchanges and the ending was good. I also enjoyed Evan Bourne vs MVP, however in the second place it has to be HBK vs Shelton

WM: None

BP: The Cena, Tista, Y2J promo. Everybody was in character and it was truly interesting.

WP: Kennedy backstage with Shane Mcmahon ( the second one). Couldn't get into it, and I noticed some minor grammar mistakes.

AC: It was a fairly good show. Next show should be interesting as we find out why Adamle booked that title match, and we got more info in this whole Killings/Vince thing, which seems truly weird.

Evil Austin

BM: Main Event with John Cena and Chris Jericho, just like CMS had said it wasn't booked too long because it wasn't a PPV event but other then that it was a great match, flowed nicely and great use of words explaining the moves and holds I could really picture myself there in the audience it was written great. And I am suprised that John Cena had picked up the win and then the loss hopefuly you can give some answers on that next week.

WM: I would have said Randy Orton vs. John Cena but there probably is a reason to that and it probably will set up either a John Cena vs. Orton vs. Jericho feud or John Cena vs. someone and Jericho vs. Orton number 1 contender. Other then that, there were no bad matches some shorter then others but all flowed nicely and full of action.

BP: I liked the Randy Orton one in the begining of the show, it opened it up with a big '?' question mark as to what will happen later on with Mike Adamle and Randy Orton which is good to leave the readers wondering because it keeps them wanting to read more this promo was top notch and in character my personal favorite for the night.

WP: I would have to say the encounter with Mr. Kennedy and Mr. McMahon it was pretty strange not sure if it was in charcter but I didn't quite get it and i thought it other then that wasn't as good as the others this week.

AC: byt the way this was a great first show to your BTB it opened the BTB up with a great Raw and showed us a taste of what to expect. Ill try and review next week but not making any promises.

seX-Power

BM- The main event not only was a very smoothly flowing match but it also had a big stipulation and a big match feel. I called the title change as well. However, something about the finish didn't click for me, and it didn't seem like an appropriate finish for a title change. I neither came out of nowhere, nor was built up, and being somewhere in the middle it didnt have the deisred effect for me. Post match was epicness imo. However, two main title on one brand is not good, unification please.

WM- They were all good but for the sake of choosing, I'll go the 6 man tag, purely because tag matches don't necessarily flow as well as singles matches. The other two matches were also good, but I feel more could have come out of them.

BP- I enjoyed the Batista/Jericho/Cena promo. It was set up well with the turn that I somewhat predicted deep down as soon as I saw that opening line. In charachter as well so thats a plus. My only gripe is that Cena came in a bit early, and Batista/Jericho could have dropped a few more hints before he came in. You made Cena look like a bitch too so nice work there, and lol he's so easy to insult.

WP- Some of the Kennedy/Shane things backstage didn't work for me but they did their part, and that was to make us think and be curious, which I now am about this whole situation. The charachter was off sometimes.

AC- This was an overall above average show that suffered mainly due to length. An extra match and an extra promo would have really helped out here, as there were no direct feuds developed. Nothing really came off all the matches apart from the ME either. Also, some people were all over the place like Jeff Hardy and Shawn Michaels. Is Kane done with Hardy, because I hope he is not just gonna be used as a psychopathic monster. Also, I dont like the idea of a Batista/Jericho/Orton alliance sorry, but putting the brands three best heels in one stable does not give alot of allowance to different feuds that remain separate. Overall, 7.5/10 and it was good but knowing your standard I expect improvement, especially in quantity.

If you want, check out WWE 2009- Fast Forward to Future as ECW is still there to be reviewed.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Shane McMahon/Mr Kennedy promo: Interesting way to start the show.

Randy Orton/Mike Adamle promo: Good start to the show, the interaction between Orton and Adamle was great. Orton was really good, and it was just a great all round promo to start the show off.

Shawn Michaels vs Shelton Benjamin: Wow, phenomenal match. It had a nice flow to it, and you made sure that everything was sold effectively. Putting emphasis on little things like this just adds to the matches. You had both men go through their usual spots, and the finish was rather genius. Very, vero good match to start proceedings. I'd probably have saved this for a PPV, but ah well.

Batista/Chris Jericho/John Cena promo: A huge twist here. Batista joining forces with Jericho could be amazingly big. Cena vs Batista for WM? Maybe.

Evan Bourne vs MVP: This seemed a tad off for some reason. I don't think Bourne's offense was quite right, especially early in the match. I also think that is a match that could have received more time than it did, considering the talent involved.

Shane McMahon/Mr Knnedy promo: Once again, interesting.

Team Priceless and Kane vs Cryme Tyme and Jeff Hardy: The match was probably a bit lackluster, as a six man tag should also have more time than it had. It didn't get the chance to showcase everyone as well as it perhaps should. The booking was good though. Kane went through everyone to get to Hardy, and Michaels running in for the save is interesting. You seem to have taken a liking to Kane here.

John Cena vs Chris Jericho: The match was pretty damn fine. It differed from the others by spilling to the outside, and that is always a good thing to have. Your main event should never just be on the same level as your other matches. The buildup to the finish was good, although I'm not too sure about Cena winning with the FU. The move is just a bit weak. I would have rathered the STFU.

Crazy Shit: You always have a twist to it. Orton is in with Adamle, and now they all seem in with Batista and Jericho. Orton winning the World Heavyweight belt is great, because I'm a huge, huge Orton fan. I'm really interested with where you go with this, seen as how Hardy, Michaels and Taker (it seems) all made run ins.

AC: You always have something up your sleeve. you have some pretty major storylines here it seems, so let's see where they go.

CT Styles

From WWE.com:

Breaking News! McMahon in Car Crash!

WWE is saddened to have to make this announcement but it appears the reason Mr. McMahon was late this past week on Monday Night RAW was because he was involved in a car crash. McMahon made the decision to drive himself to the arena this week for some reason and his car was involved in a crash on a bridge on the way to the arena. McMahon is currently in hospital but is expected to appear on this coming Monday's edition of RAW to talk of his tragic experience. Shane McMahon also says he wants to ask his dad a few questions.

News, Rumors and Spoilers

WWE is said to have it's Wrestlemania 25 Main Event confirmed. Randy Orton will obviously be involved. Speaking of Wrestlemania 25 there has been talk of numerous legends returning for the momentous night; 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin, Hulk Hogan and even Bret 'The Hitman' Hart has been rumored to be making an appearance. No one knows anything for certain yet.

There is said to be two World Title matches lined up for No Way Out; there though, will be some announcements also. The rumored card so far is John Cena defending the WWE Championship against Chris Jericho and Randy Orton defending the World Heavyweight Championship against Shawn Michaels. Those though are rumors and may not necessarily true.

WWE is said to be in talks with numerous TNA talents. Some members of the TNA roster are looking to get out of TNA as they feel like they are not being used to their full-potential. No names are confirmed but Christian Cage is rumored to be one of them. In other TNA news; Rey Mysterio is said to be very happy there since his recent move along with Carlito and numerous others from WWE.

Eric Bischoff is said to not be happy with the way his and Hulk Hogan wrestling promotion is panning out and wants to quit. He stated to the media recently though that he is '.. Nowhere near finished with the wrestling business.' He is said to have another project on the side that he has been working on for years, it has become apparent he wants to get it off the ground for a while now and this will most likely end his working relationship with Hulk Hogan.

Official Monday Night RAW Preview

Last week during the six man tag, Kane threw the match away and went straight for Jeff Hardy. He dominated him on the outside even with the attempted restraints from Cryme Tyme. Hardy was getting beat up badly that was until Shawn Michaels of all people ran down the ramp and attempted to make the save on Hardy. He was in a way successful as Hardy did not suffer anymore. People were curious as to why Michaels helped 'The Rainbow Haired Warrior' General Manager Mike Adamle wants Michaels to explain himself and then after that; face 'The Big Red Machine' Kane in a one-on-one match. Will Michaels regret interfering in Kane's onslaught of Hardy? Or will 'The Show Stopper' stop Kane's show? Tune in to RAW to find out.

At the end of last week's RAW we witnessed shocking things. One was the crowning of a new champion, John Cena whom won both the World Heavyweight Championship and the WWE Championship. Moments later though Batista appears in the ring and attacks Cena before Randy Orton comes down the ring and takes advantage of Batista's attack and nails an RKO after Mike Adamle announced this was now Orton's title opportunity and made it a match. Randy Orton became the World Heavyweight Champion under extremely controversial circumstances and due to this, a brawl began in the ring. Orton, Batista and Jericho then continued attacking Cena until Shawn Michaels runs down to the ring followed soon by Hardy. Michaels and Hardy eventually got the upper-hand on Batista, Orton and Jericho and stood tall in the ring. Shane McMahon has ordered all six men meet in the ring at the beginning of RAW. What are these new alliances over? Will they continue? Will they grow?

John Morrison; Intercontinental Champion will be defending his championship this Monday on RAW! He though, has a mystery opponent! No one knows for sure who it could be. Morrison still maintains his natural confidence and claims that he will defend his title successfully like he will in the future for a very long time. He doesn't plan on losing the title anytime soon. Another match announced is 'The Rated R Superstar' Edge taking on CM Punk! GM Adamle made this match and announced it on WWE.com, this is sure to be a massive match. JTG versus Ted DiBiase is also scheduled with both men having their tag team partner in their corner. There has been some bad-blood between these two teams in recent memory and JTG and Ted DiBiase have the opportunity to blow off some steam with each other.

Shane McMahon also said to WWE.com that he hopes to bring in his father Mr. McMahon after the tragic car-crash he was involved in last week before RAW. Kennedy is also searching for Ron Killings, as he and Shane seemed to have some 'agreement' going before the Royal Rumble and it seems Killings 'interrupted' it and because of that it failed. Kennedy is said to not be able to wait to get his hands on Killings. This is set to be an exciting Monday Night RAW; make sure you do not miss it! LIVE this Monday!

Confirmed Card
Shawn Michaels, WWE Champion John Cena and Jeff Hardy open the show in the ring with World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton, Batista and Chris Jericho!

John Morrison defends his Intercontinental Championship against a Mystery Opponent!

CM Punk takes on 'The Rated R Superstar' Edge!

JTG with Shad faces one half of the WWE Tag Team Champions Ted DiBiase along with his partner and other half, Cody Rhodes!

Shawn Michaels takes on Kane!​

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I'm guessing you meant Kane's onslaught of Hardy. >_>

Anyway, the preview is pretty good, I like the News, Rumours & Spoilers, it gives some nice insight. Vince's storyline seems pretty major too.

Shawn Michaels, WWE Champion John Cena and Jeff Hardy open the show in the ring with World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton, Batista and Chris Jericho!

Interesting confrontation sure to start off. Interested to see what last week was all about.

John Morrison defends his Intercontinental Championship against a Mystery Opponent!

Morrison is amazing, and I just can't see anyone beating him without a buildup.

Edge is higher up than Punk.

JTG with Shad faces one half of the WWE Tag Team Champions Ted DiBiase along with his partner and other half, Cody Rhodes!

Priceless are ftw.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score

Seems quite interesting but I dont think that this will end in a brawl for some reason

Morrison is awesome, period.

Edge will win

Priceless will win with cheatage

Good card and I wonder where this thing with McMahon will go.

The Anigma

Reaction score
The McMahon car crash is pretty interesting. I'm curious to see where it will go. News and Rumors are pretty good. The preview is good as well.

Confirmed Card

As already said, this should be pretty interesting.

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
1/26/09 Raw Review

Kennedy/Shane promo- Jumping right into the show, I like it.

Orton/Adamle promo- Pretty good, but I think that the ending was a bit to abrupt.

HBK vs. Shelton- Awesome first match. This could have easily been the main event. Really cool finish. Match of the Night.

Jericho/Cena/Batista promo- It was a good booking decision. In some parts it felt a little stiff.

Sydal vs. MVP- This match is best described as fast paced action. Very good.

Kennedy/Shane promo 2- It was just like the first one, this might have been better off later in the show.

Six Man Tag- Goodm but I'd say worst of the night (it's not a bad thing). I also have to say that I like having Kane back with the mask. one more thing... NOT THE SPANISH ANNOUNCE TABLE!!!

Cena vs. Jeircho- Very well rounded match. I liked this one a lot, just shy of getting match of the night. The after match attack was done nicely.

Cena vs. Orton- Awesome way to end the show.

AC- This was a great show. Two title changes in one night and some great matches. Thanks for reviewing POI. Don't forget to chack out the Trios Tournament.

The Rated R CMStar

I don't like that you give such big "spoilers" on your PPV main events, so I hope it's just a swerve to keep us from truly watching the match happening.

The car crash angle seems interesting, and it has a lot of potential.

Maybe we can also have a TNA superstar debuting this week challenging John Morrison for the IC Championship.

CT Styles

Monday Night RAW
February 2, 2009
American Airlines Arena - Miami, Florida

The usual Monday Night RAW intro begins as 'To Be Loved' blares through the speakers to an excited crowd. The pyro runs up and down the ramp and struggles to drown out the crowds deafening cheering.

JR: Good evening Ladies and Gentleman and welcome to Monday Night RAW! Tonight is set to be an exciting night with so much lined up for us.

King: I completely agree JR! Have you read the preview!? Shawn Michaels taking on Kane, the possibility of Mr. McMahon making an appearance! There's so much!

JR: I know, King. Now let's get things started on this exciting night!

'Sexy Boy' hits to a massive pop and 'The Heartbreak Kid' Shawn Michaels makes his way down to the ring in his 'HBK' shirt, jeans and riding boots; his usual attire.

'No More Words' plays and Jeff Hardy gets another massive pop as he comes down to the ring.

'My Time is Now' hits to a massive pop also as 'The Champ' John Cena makes his way down to the ring with the WWE Championship over his shoulder.

JR: Well here are the first three, now the next.

King: JR, I have a feeling this will be a very interesting encounter.

JR: No doubt it will be, King.

'I Walk Alone' hits to boos as Batista comes out in a suit and sunglasses and stands to the side of the stage as he awaits his partners.

5...4...3...2...1...0...'Break Down the Walls' hits to boos as Chris Jericho comes out in a suit also and waits with Batista.

'Voices' then hits finally as the World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton makes his way out to boos. He though, soaks in the boos and maintains that smile that infuriates the crowd more and more, making them want to physically downgrade them as well as do it with their voice. The three men make their way into the ring. Orton, Batista and Jericho stand side-by-side on one side as does Cena, Michaels and Hardy on the other. Cena stares directly at Orton, struggling to keep his rage inside.

'Here Comes the Money' hits and Shane McMahon appears at the top of the ramp in a suit and makes his way casually down the ramp. He enters the ring and stands between the two parties. He looks at both curiously before bringing the microphone up to his lips.

Shane: Alright. Lets get this thing underway. What the hell is going on?! You six just decide to make alliances and beat the living hell out of each other?! What the hell do you guys think you're doing?!

Orton steps forward a bit with his World Heavyweight Championship over his shoulder.

Orton: Well you see, Shane. Allow me to do some explaining. Us three have been backstage for a while discussing this, coming to the conclusion, realizing that we are the premier members of the roster. To but it bluntly, Shane, we're the best. Myself, the World Heavyweight Champion, the youngest, the future. Dave, 'The Animal', the former multiple-time World Champion, the problem-solver. Chris, the most-experienced, the first Undisputed Champion in WWE history, the most versatile. We all realized the fact that we are the WWE. Whether you like it or not. We've joined forces to completely take over WWE. We will annihilate our competition, as we have demonstrated last week. So..

Cena: Alright, Randy. Lets have our opportunity. Shane, you see we all have joined forces for one reason and one reason only. You. We've seen what's been happening and you guys will get your way most likely considering you gang-up on everyone so there's no chance for an opposition victory. That's where we come in. On this side, you have 'The Champ', 'The Heartbreak Kid' and 'The Rainbow Haired Warrior'. You talk about achievements then look at this man, Shawn Michaels. You talk about potential, the future and freakin' exciting and unbelievable, say hello to Jeff Hardy.

Orton: Do you really think anyone cares, John? Nobody cares about your goody-goody antics, your idolization from ten year-old's. You guys are going nowhere. We will always be better than you, we will always defeat you. Shawn, you've been lucky your whole career. I've kicked you in the head and ended it, you just don't get when to stop.

Michaels: Don't ever mention that, Randy. You kicked me in the head once. I came back and I kicked your head off five times!

Orton: Shut the hell up, Shawn! You want me to do it again?

Michaels: You want me to kick your head off again?

Orton and Michaels move in closer on each other and looks to go to blows.

Shane: Alright! Alright! Cut it out! If either one of yoy lay a finger on the other during my time in the ring I will fire you on the spot. So back away! I already have a double Main Event for No Way Out made in my mind.

The crowd pops.

Shane: Randy Orton, you will be defending your World Heavyweight Championship against... Shawn Michaels!

The crowd pops louder.

Orton: You can't do that!

Shane: Yes I can.

Orton: I'll be speaking to Mike Adamle about this!

Shane: Really? You know, I heard about your little agreement you two had last week which resulted in you practically screwing John Cena out of the World Heavyweight Championship. Me and Mike had a little 'talk' and well, he's fired. Plain and simple.

Orton: What?!

Shane: You're lucky I don't strip you of that title right here right now. The second Main Event for No Way Out will be, John Cena defending his WWE Championship against Chris Jericho in a rematch from last week.

Jericho smiles confidently at Cena. 'Here Comes the Money' plays as Shane McMahon leaves the ring.

JR: Uh-oh, Shane O-Mac isn't in the ring anymore.

King: Things could heat up.

Orton looks at Michaels and smiles confidently, much like Jericho is doing to Cena. Then suddenly the corners are lit on fire and the lights go off. They come back on and Kane is in the ring. He has Hardy by the throat and lifted up for a chokeslam while he lands a big boot on an oncoming Michaels and also to Cena. He then plants Hardy with a Chokeslam From Hell. Cena and Michaels recover and look to double-team 'The Big Red Machine' but Jericho and Orton come and help Kane and gradually get the upper-hand. The lights then go out. DING! The bell... DING! The lights come back on and the ring is empty with just the Undertaker standing there. Jericho, Batista and Orton are on the outside nursing injuries. The lights then go back off and then back on. Kane is behind Undertaker and the two brothers face off. Right hands are traded until Kane gets the upper hand landing numerous in succession before Jericho, Batista and Orton slide back in, as do Cena and Michaels. All men in the ring brawl. Michaels lands a Superkick on Batista and knocks him through the ropes and to the outside. Michaels then tries to attack Kane as Jericho and Orton gain the upper-hand on Cena and the Undertaker after Kane was done with him. Michaels is in the corner and Orton, Jericho and Undertaker stand before him...

'Time To Play the Game' hits to a massive ovation. 'The Game' Triple H appears at the top of the ramp. He starts walking and gradually transitions into running. He slides in the ring and lands a deadly right hand to an oncoming Jericho and Orton. He then whips Kane to the ropes and greets him with a high knee on the rebound. Orton recovers and Michaels explodes out of the corner with Sweet Chin Music on the World Heavyweight Champion. Kane is planted with a Pedigree and Jericho flees the ring as Michaels and Triple H stand tall in the ring. Hunter yells out, 'This is a war!'

Commercial Break

JR: Well what an opening to Monday Night RAW! We open with a massive brawl after Shane McMahon left, we find out why there are alliances forming and 'The Game' Triple H returns! As we went into the commercial break we heard him yell, 'This is a war!' could this mean he is joining forces with Shawn Michaels, Jeff Hardy, John Cena and seemingly, the Undertaker?

King: This has already eclipsed the excitement barrier we expected, I'm excited to see what else unfolds tonight! And has Kane joined forces with Randy Orton, Chris Jericho and Batista?

JR: Well it seems currently that it's five to four in favor of Shawn Michaels and co.

King: No doubt Orton and Batista etc. will be recruiting who they think is worthy enough.

JR: Anyway, time for our opening match!

Cryme Tyme's music hits and the former WWE Tag Team Champions come down to the ring with a pop from the crowd.

JR: Cryme Tyme, one of the crowd favorites make their way down to the ring. Tonight it will be just JTG competing as he takes on Ted DiBiase, one half of the WWE Tag Team Champions.

King: Cryme Tyme's last match with Priceless didn't end according to plan with Kane going out of control. They'll be looking to add a win against Priceless.

Team Priceless' theme hits and the WWE Tag Team Champions come down the ramp.

JR: Ted DiBiase better be ready, JTG is no easy opponent. He's quick and hard-hitting.

King: And JTG better be ready for DiBiase. He's no easy opponent either.

Match 1
JTG w/Shad vs Ted DiBiase w/Cody Rhodes

JTG and DiBiase quickly go over things with their partners before turning around into the ring and facing each other across the ring. They then move in to the center. The two lock up. Neither gains an inch momentarily until DiBiase quickly performs an arm twist on JTG and JTG shows the effect of the maneuver with the expression of his face. He quickly lowers down to one knee and performs a somersault to bring his arm back to a normal position and untwist it. DiBiase; keeps a hold of JTG's arm and whips JTG to the ropes. Upon his rebound, JTG is greeted with a dropkick that knocks him down to the canvas. DiBiase quickly takes advantage and hooks the leg, 1...2 JTG kicks out. DiBiase measures JTG as he gets back up to his feet and rebounds off the ropes just as JTG is recovered and performs a running clothesline but JTG ducks and DiBiase misses the clothesline. DiBiase turns around into a dropkick from JTG that knocks him off-balance and back onto the ropes. JTG then charges towards the ropes and clotheslines DiBiase over the ropes along with himself. Shad and Cody Rhodes then proceed to make their way to where the carnage is.

Cody looks to attempt a cheap shot on JTG but looks up to see Shad staring directly at him and chooses not to. JTG manages to get up first and guides DiBiase back up before guiding him by his head towards the announce table and smacking his head on there numerous times before rolling him back in the ring. JTG stands on the apron and looks to be setting up for a springboard move but Cody Rhodes comes from nowhere and clotheslines the legs of JTG and knocks him over, landing horizontally on the apron. DiBiase drags him back to the center of the ring and hooks the leg of JTG, 1...2 JTG kicks out. DiBiase stands over the head of JTG before performing a delayed falling fist drop and quickly capitalizing with another hook of the leg, 1...2.. JTG kicks out again. DiBiase taunts the crowd as JTG struggles back to his feet. DiBiase then immediately kicks JTG in the gut once he's on two feet and sets him up for a vertical suplex and attempts to lift him up but JTG locks his foot behind DiBiase's making DiBiase unable to lift him. JTG then uses his foot's position to turn the vertical suplex attempt into a roll-up and he's successful, 1...2... DiBiase kicks out just in time.

JTG and DiBiase get back up close to the same time and begin trading blows. DiBiase as you would expect gets the upper-hand until JTG ducks one and lands some strong right hands in succession followed by some lefts and the crowd really get behind JTG as he lands lefts and rights on DiBiase until he hits the corner. JTG has surprised everyone with his brawling ability and looks to add to that. He backs away as DiBiase recovers in the corner. He starts off at the opposite corner before exploding out of that corner and leaping up to connect with a leg lariat to the cornered DiBiase, knocking him down to the canvas. JTG recovers and hooks both DiBiase's legs, 1...2... DiBiase just kicks out. The momentum is now with JTG and he seems fired up. The crowd is behind Cryme Tyme as Shad gets the crowd excited from the outside. Cody Rhodes begins abusing the referee blaming him for his partner's misfortune. JTG then charges at DiBiase who is still recovering but runs right into a low blow from DiBiase and all that momentum goes down the drain. The crowd boo heavily towards Team Priceless as JTG drops slowly down to the canvas.

DiBiase then goes for the hook of the leg near the ropes on JTG, 1...2... Rope break! JTG gets his hand to the ropes and breaks up the pin. DiBiase clenches his fist and smacks the canvas in frustration. JTG uses the ropes as leverage to get back up to his feet while he nurses his groin with one hand. As he gets back to his feet, facing the ropes still, Ted DiBiase appears behind him and attempts a Dream Crusher but JTG holds onto the ropes forbidding the potential match-ending maneuver from happening. Shad calls the referee over while on the apron and JTG lands a backwards kick to the groin region of DiBiase and DiBiase is in enormous pain. JTG then quickly rolls him up with a pin and Shad redirects the referee's attention back to the match. The referee makes the count, 1...2...3

Winner - JTG via Pinfall

Cody Rhodes is furious and slides in the ring to check on DiBiase as Cryme Tyme smile at them.

JR: Well it looks like Cryme Tyme gave Priceless a taste of their own medicine.

King: Indeed they did, JR.

Backstage in Shane's Office

Mr. Kennedy is in there talking to Shane.

Kennedy: Shane, I'm just going to put it out there. You promised me that I would win the Royal Rumble. You were going to screw anyone who looked a chance out of it but Ron Killings eliminated me. Don't you think you owe me something?

Shane: Look, Ken. I don't even know where Ron Killings is but yeah, I do owe you something. You've been a pain in the ass this whole time so I'll give you something. A match at No Way Out against... Ron Killings!

Kennedy: What?! Fine! If that's how you're going to be, fine. I'll kick his ass at No Way Out and he'll regret ruining my shot at glory at Wrestlemania. Is he here tonight?

Shane: No, not yet. Now get out of my office, someone important is coming.

Commercial Break

'Ain't No Make Believe' hits and 'The Shaman of Sexy', the Intercontinental Champion John Morrison makes his way down to the ring with heat.

JR: I don't think there's many people in the WWE that are on the same level as John Morrison athletic ability wise.

King: No, neither do I and I don't think there's many people on the same level as John Morrison ego-wise either but he can back it up I guess. He is a very talented performer.

JR: And he is about to take on a mystery partner and don't forget tonight ladies and gentleman, our main event, Shawn Michaels taking on Kane!

John Morrison grabs a microphone.

Morrison: I just wanna get one thing straight, I am 'The Shaman of Sexy', 'The Guru of Greatness' and the 'Monday Night Delight'. I am all of those things and I am one more thing, the Intercontinental Champion and I don't plan on losing this title anytime soon. So bring it on whoever this 'mystery person' is.

Silence as the fans await and guess who it could be.

'Take Over' hits and the fans are on their feet as Christian returns to WWE! Captain Charisma stands at the top of the ramp.

JR: My god! Christian is back in WWE!

John Morrison is in shock as the crowd chant and cheer. Christian enters the ring and performs his usual routine before going to a corner and warming up.

Match 2
Intercontinental Championship

John Morrison(c) vs Christian Cage

The crowd chant in favor of Cage as he continues to warm up in the corner but he is soon jumper by Morrison before the bell rings. Morrison clubs away at the back of Cage as the fans boo. Cage though eventually overpowers Morrison and pushes him away before adding some right hands to the face of Morrison and finishing it off with a whip to the ropes. On the rebound Cage performs a back body drop on Morrison and moves over to the corner where he sits on the top. Morrison gets back to his feet and is greeted with a missile dropkick from Cage. Cage finishes off this succession of domination with a hook of the leg, 1...2 Morrison kicks out. Cage begins measuring Morrison as he gets up but Morrison cuts Cage's momentum to a halt when he rakes his eyes. Cage stumbles around blindly and Morrison garbs his tights from behind and rolls him up, 1...2... Cage kicks out. Cage is still affected by the rake of the eyes and Morrison capitalizes on that. He rebounds off the ropes facing Cage and takes him out with a jumping lariat. He then rebounds off the ropes behind Cage as Cage gets back to his feet and charges at him from behind and nails a neckbreaker.

Cage is down and out from the neckbreaker and Morrison hooks the leg, 1...2 Cage kicks out. Morrison stomps away at Cage as Cage tries to get back up to his feet. He backs away at the referee's orders but then charges back and plants a knee into the side of Cage in his ribs. Cage screams in agony as Morrison continues to put him through pain by stomping that part of the body particularly. Morrison taunts the crowd to heat as Cage stumbles up nursing his right side of the ribs. Morrison lands a left hand into Cage's ribs before whipping him strongly to the opposite corner. Cage cries out in pain as he makes harsh contact with the turnbuckles. Morrison follows it up with a charging big splash to the cornered Cage. Cage stumbles forward and drops down to the canvas landing on his back. Morrison pulls himself up to the top rope and leaps back with a corkscrew moonsault that connects with Cage. He stays on Cage and makes it a pinning combo, 1...2... Cage just kicks out in time. Morrison gets back up and taunts the crowd to more heat as he awaits a hurt Cage to get back to his feet. Morrison charges at Cage but Cage sidesteps and Morrison flies into the turnbuckles.

Morrison staggers out and Cage appears behind him and plants him with a falling inverted DDT. Both men are down after that deadly move. The referee begins to make the count, 1...2...3...4...5...6 Cage begins to move first but Morrison does the same. Both men get up at the same time. Cage approaches Morrison first and tries to lift him up for a Fireman's Carry Gutbuster but Morrison lands a knee into Cage's ribs that forces him to release his grip of Morrison. Morrison then positions Cage in an inverted headlock before driving him down to a backbreaker in that position that circulates the pain into his ribs. Cage cries out in pain again and Morrison makes the cover, 1...2... Cage just kicks out barely. Morrison guides Cage back up via his head and stands him up. He kicks him in the gut and signals for the Moonlight Drive but Cage counters by grabbing Morrison's arm and getting him in position for a quick Unprettier and he nails it! Morrison is out cold and just as Cage covers Morrison the referee is knocked out by a chair shot from behind. The referee drops down to the canvas unconscious and it's Chris Jericho! Jericho slides the chair in the ring and then enters himself.

'Say hello to our newest member, the Intercontinental Champion, John Morrison!' he points to Morrison before picking up Cage. He nails him with a chair shot on the head before finishing it off with a Codebreaker. Cage drops down to the canvas unconscious much like the referee. Everyone in the ring is out cold as Jericho walks back up the ramp with an accomplished look on his face. Moments pass with no action in the ring until Morrison slowly rolls over and gets an arm over Cage. The referee soon recovers and makes the count slower than usual, 1...2... Cage kicks out! Cage kicks out just in time! Morrison is angered by this but maintains faith as he is the one in better condition. Morrison gets to one knee and eventually is standing. He measures Cage gradually struggling to get up. Cage uses the ropes as leverage and receives a stiff kick to the ribs that adds even more agony to his pain. He turns around the opposite way the kick came from and walks into a European Uppercut followed by a knee to the gut and a set up for the Moonlight Drive but Cage manages to pull out and plant a quick kick to the gut of Morrison and drive him down with an implant DDT.

Cage staggers back up to his feet and sits himself on the top rope in the corner. As Morrison slowly gets up again he walks right into a diving corkscrew European uppercut that takes him out again. Both men are down on the canvas and the referee makes the count again, 1...2...3...4...5 Cage gets to both knees and Morrison starts to make a move. Morrison gets up not facing Cage and turns around into a spear. Cage drives the spear into the corner. Morrison comes out of the corner and Cage kicks him in the gut. Cage grabs the arm of Morrison and sets him up for the Unprettier and.. Nails it! Morrison is out cold on the canvas and Cage turns him over for the count, 1...2...3

Winner & New Intercontinental Champion - Christian Cage via Pinfall

JR: My god! Christian's the new Intercontinental Champion! What a return to the WWE!

Commercial Break

Backstage

John Morrison is seen coming back from the ring looking beat up. He runs into Chris Jericho and Batista.

Jericho: What the hell was that?! I set it up for you and you fail? Tell me why you should still be associated with us.

Morrison: You know and I know that I'm worthy of being associated with you guys. That was just some bad luck and besides, it puts me in a bad mood which will make me dominate even more because I'll be so much brutal.

Batista: Alright, prove it. Next week you face Ken Doane.

Morrison: Fine, you'll see what I mean.

Batista and Jericho walk off.

Shane McMahon's Office

Ron Killings walks in.

Shane: Where the hell have you been?!

Killings: 'Ey dog look..

Shane: First of all, don't call me dog.

Killings: Sorry, ya see. I couldn't make it last week because of a lil' problem. I apologize, I could have gotten some people worried..

Shane: Some people worried?! Everyone was wondering where the hell you were!

Killings: I'm sorry, Shane, I am. Look, can I repay ya in some way?

Shane: You can make a start. You'll take on Mark Henry accompanied by Mr. Kennedy. Next.

Killings: Damnnn, that was harsh.

Shane: You're gonna regret not turning up, Ron. It's either the match or you're fired. You're choice. What's that?

Killings: What?

Shane points to a cut and a bruise on Killing's arm.

Killings: Oh that, that ain't nothin'. Just a little scratch.

Shane: Alright..

Shane looks suspicious as Killings walks out of his office.

Commercial Break

Mark Henry's theme hits and he comes out to boos along with Mr. Kennedy.

JR: Welcome back to Monday Night RAW everyone, right now is Ron Killing's punishment match. He'll be taking on Mark Henry.

King: That's one hell of a punishment.

'What's Up?' hits to massive cheers as the crowd anticipate where 'The Truth' could make his entrance. He appears in a section of the crowd rapping to his theme song.

Killings: People over there, what's up? Feel, me stand up, say what's up?! What's up?!

Crowd: What's up?!

Killings: What's up?!

Crowd: What's up?!

Killings enters the ring and performs his usual dance routine before psyching himself up for the match.

Match 3
Ron Killings vs Mark Henry w/Mr. Kennedy

Killings stands in his corner as Kennedy looks on with a smirk on his face. Henry stands in the middle of the ring with an evil smile on his face illustrating the fact he knows the odds are in his favor. Killings though; has the crowd behind him. He charges off the ropes at Mark Henry and lands some forearms to the head until Henry showcases his strength advantage and pushes Killings back to the ropes strongly. Killings rebounds off and Henry greets him with a clothesline that knocks Killings immediately down to the canvas. Henry laughs before covering Killings, 1...2 Killings kicks out. Henry stands Killings up to his feet before lifting him up in position for a powerslam but Killings begins to wriggle out of the maneuver and lands behind Henry. He then performs a jumping heel kick enzuigiri to the back of Henry's head and that forces the World's Strongest Man to stumble forward into the corner turnbuckles. Killings then retreats backwards a little before charging at Henry and nailing a flying forearm into the back of Henry's head. 'The Truth' then goes to the corner along the side of Henry's and sits himself up on the top rope.

As Henry stumbles out of the corner groggily he turns around into an airborne Killings who connects with a missile dropkick, knocking the mammoth Mark Henry down to the canvas! Killings cannot believe it and quickly gets on top of Henry for the cover, 1...2 Henry kicks out. 'The Truth' though; doesn't give up. He measures Henry as he gets to his hands and knees and looks to be setting up for the Corkscrew Scissors Kick. As Henry is on his knees Killings runs to the ropes to rebound off to gain some momentum but Kennedy from the sideline grabs Killing's feet and trips him before pulling him to the outside and beginning a beat down. The referee rings the bell.

Winner - Ron Killings via Disqualification

Kennedy starts a beat down on Killings on the outside. Kennedy is merciless with his right hands he delivers to the head of Killings.

'Here Comes the Money' hits and Shane McMahon appears at the top of the ramp.

Shane: Kennedy! Stop it now! You'll get your shot at him. At No Way Out!

Kennedy stops and smiles.

Shane: At No Way Out it will be Mr. Kennedy facing Ron 'The Truth' Killings!

Kennedy pushes Killings over with his foot while he's on his hands and knees and walks back up the ramp with a smile on his face.

Commercial Break

Backstage

Maria Kanellis stands by with Triple H in the locker room. Once Hunter appeared on the screen there was a massive pop. Shawn Michaels, Jeff Hardy, Undertaker and John Cena are seen in the background.

Maria: Triple H, how does it feel to be back?

Hunter: Maria, how does it feel to be back? Well, it's not exactly a positive entrance back is it? We have this war that's going to unfold between us and those oxygen-stealers.

Crowd pop at Hunter's insult.

Maria: Alright, so with this whole situation between you and Randy Orton, Chris Jericho, Batista, Kane and now John Morrison is it going to get bigger?

Hunter: It's going to get as big as it needs to get. Trust me, this is going to be big. There's a lot of history between both parties and all of that is going to combine into one massive war. Maria, the television censorship rating of RAW might need to be bumped up a little.

Maria and Hunter are interrupted when all of a sudden all hell breaks loose behind them. Kane is seen and he has Michaels by the throat as Batista, Jericho, Randy Orton and Morrison all attack Michaels, Cena, Hardy and 'Taker. Hunter explodes over to his partner's aid and Maria runs off. The fight continues until security and referees run in and try to separate all ten men. Shane McMahon then barges in.

Shane: Jesus Christ! You know what?! You two are facing each other tonight!

He points at Kane and Michaels.

Shane: That's now a lumberjack match. All eight of you will be on the outside. That's the closest to a war you'll be getting at this point in time. Now calm down!

Commercial Break

'Metalingus' hits and Edge comes out to boos as he walks down the ramp and to the ring.

JR: Well the Main Event of the night has now been turned into a Lumberjack Match but this match right here could certainly be Main Event quality with these two stars.

'This Fire Burns' hits and CM Punk comes out to a pop.

King: That's right. CM Punk and Edge, two of the biggest stars in the WWE. Edge; maybe for all the wrong reasons, JR.

JR: Haha, you may be right there, King.

Match 4
CM Punk vs Edge

The two lock-up immediately and Punk gains the advantage first, pushing Edge towards the ropes overpowering him but Edge quickly plants a knee to the gut of Punk releasing the grip of the lock-up. Edge then whips Punk to the ropes and upon his rebound Edge plants him with a flapjack and quickly rolls him over for the pin, 1...2 Punk kicks out. Punk rolls over and gets back up to his feet. Edge greets him as soon as he's up and they lock-up again. This time neither gains an inch until Edge goes for another knee but Punk dodges it and grabs his leg while in motion and counters the attempted knee into a leg whip. Punk gets back to his feet quickly and is prepared for Edge's offense. As soon as Edge is back to his feet, Punk whips him to the ropes and on the rebound Punk plants him with a dropkick, knocking him back down to the canvas. Punk then connects with a leg drop and makes his way to the side of the ring and to the outside apron. As Edge stumbles back up to his feet, Punk springboards off the top rope and connects with a diving clothesline. Edge is down again in this match and the momentum is clearly with Punk early on in this match-up.

Punk hooks the leg of Edge, 1...2.. Edge kicks out. Edge stumbles back up to his feet and is greeted with a quick kick from Punk before Punk rebounds off the ropes and nails Edge with a spinning wheel kick that knocks him down to the canvas. Punk though; doesn't go for the pin, he guides Edge back up and whips him to the corner turnbuckles. Punk then charges at the cornered Edge in search of a shining wizard but Edge dodges the attack and Punk leaps into the turnbuckles. Punk rebounds off them awkwardly and Edge takes advantage with a quick roll up, 1...2... Punk kicks out just in time as 'The Ultimate Opportunist' lives up to his name. Edge gets back up to his feet as does Punk and the two begin to go at it again. Punk and Edge lock up and Punk quickly puts an arm twist on Edge. Edge is bent forward in pain as Punk wrenches it more. He then plants some kicks to the front of the bent forward Edge before using the arm twist to propel Edge to the ropes. Edge rebounds and ducks an attempted attack from CM Punk and appears behind him where he performs a falling reverse DDT. Punk is out and Edge quickly hooks the leg strongly, 1...2... Punk kicks out.

Edge begins measuring Punk as he stumbles back up, still suffering the affects of the DDT. Edge approaches Punk and kicks him in the gut before setting him up for an Edgecution but Punk reacts quickly and pushes Edge away. Edge immediately charges back at Punk but Punk lands a stiff kick to the gut of Edge and that buys him some time. He then lifts Edge's arms up in a double underhook position and looks to go for the double underhook backbreaker but Edge wriggles out of it and smoothly gets behind Punk and catches him with a quick but effective Edge-O-Matic. Punk is laid out on the canvas and Edge retreats to the corner with a psychotic look on his face. Punk staggers back up to his feet gradually. He turns around into an oncoming Edge but Punk somehow leaps above Edge and Edge crashes into the turnbuckles. Punk drops to one knee and recovers as does Edge. Punk though has a sudden energetic streak and gets back up. He uses Edge as a step to get to the top rope and sits on the top turnbuckle above Edge. As Edge gets back upright Punk puts his legs on his shoulders and swings around to perform a Hurracanrana.

Punk staggers back up as does Edge. Punk charges at Edge but is cut off when Edge surprises him with a Big Boot. Punk stumbles groggily around then Edge spears him into the corner before unloading vicious right hands. Punk is even more groggy as Edge backs away looking to charge into him. Edge does just that but Punk somehow dodges and Edge runs into the turnbuckle but blocks himself with his hands, not causing any damage to himself. Edge then whips Punk to the opposite corner but Punk reverses and whips Edge to the corner instead. He recovers momentarily but then runs to the corner and connects with a high-knee strike to the face of Edge. He then keeps a hold and transitions it into a bulldog combo. Edge is down on the canvas and Punk is measuring him. That's when Randy Orton appears at the top of the ramp and begins walking down to boos. Punk is confused as to why Orton is coming down he turns around to redirect his attention to Edge but walks right into a spear! Punk is taken out with a spear and Edge makes the pin, 1...2...3

Winner - Edge via Pinfall

Randy Orton grabs a microphone from ringside and rolls in the ring.

Orton: Ladies and Gentleman, the bad guys always win. And that's why I wanted to illustrate that fact here tonight by showing you that Edge just beat CM Punk and that is why Edge, you've joined us, isn't it?

Edge: Of course I have. You think I want to be associated with those losers backstage? The do-gooders of the industry. Ladies and Gentleman, let me get one thing through your thick heads, the good guys don't win!

'My Time is Now' hits and the WWE Champion John Cena along with Shawn Michaels appear at the top of the ramp.

Cena: The 'Good Guys'? Even if we are the good guys; you're wrong about us losing. Turn around.

Orton turns around into CM Punk who connects with a GTS. Edge is quick to react but is turned around by Shawn Michaels who sprinted down to the ring. Michaels throws Edge out of the ring and stands with CM Punk.

Commercial Break

'Sexy Boy' hits as Shawn Michaels returns to the ring accompanied by WWE Champion John Cena, CM Punk, Jeff Hardy, Triple H and Undertaker.

JR: This is going to be a vicious lumberjack match, I can feel it, King.

King: I don't think either side can contain their rage.

Kane's theme hits and he comes out to his usual pyro accompanied by World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton, Edge, John Morrison, Batista and Chris Jericho.

King: This is going to be out of control!

Main Event
Lumberjack Match

Shawn Michaels vs Kane

As soon as Kane is on the apron and begins to enter the ring Michaels charges at him and unloads right hands while on the outside it's already hectic as a brawl breaks out. Kane eventually pushes Michaels away, showcasing the strength difference. Michaels though; comes back for more and continues his onslaught of right hands. Kane pushes Michaels away again and finally enters the ring properly. Michaels charges back at him yet again and this time Kane knocks him off his feet with a deadly uppercut. Michaels lands on the canvas and Kane taunts Michaels' accompaniments who battle against Kane's. Michaels struggles back up to his feet after that hard shot from Kane and ducks an incoming clothesline from 'The Big Red Monster'. Kane continues on to the ropes and gets his foot pulled by Jeff Hardy from the outside. Kane turns around to try and confront him. Michaels rebounds off the ropes at blistering speed and lands a massive forearm shot to the back of Kane's head and takes him out over the ropes along with himself; Kane also almost landing on top of him. Michaels' accompaniments then all attack Kane while he is down.

Kane's accompaniments then make their way over and thieve Michaels from that area and beat on him as the referee's count reaches 3. Hardy and Undertaker go over to Michaels' aid but are outnumbered and eventually beaten down. All of Michaels' allies then come to the aid of 'Taker and another massive brawl erupts. Eventually out of nowhere Kane comes barging through the brawl and grabs Michaels by the hair to stand him up before throwing him back in the ring at the referee's count of 8. Kane reenters the ring and looks to inflict more punishment on 'The Heartbreak Kid'. Michaels staggers back up to his feet and turns around into Kane who grabs him by the throat and lifts him up for a Chokeslam only for Michaels to wriggle himself out of it and land back on the canvas. Michaels then lands some more right hands to the face of Kane before retreating backwards to the ropes and rebounding off with a flying forearm which doesn't knock Kane down but does take affect. Michaels gets back upright and runs on to the ropes behind Kane to rebound again, only this time Kane turns around prepared and connects with a sidewalk slam, driving Michaels down to the canvas.

Kane taunts the crowd before standing Michaels back up and landing some strong right hands to the face of Michaels that take great on Michaels. Kane then connects with a deadly uppercut that knocks Michaels back to the corner. Kane retreats backwards before exploding from his position and charging ragingly at Michaels and nails a massive clothesline that knocks Michaels over the ropes and to the outside where Kane's associates pounce on him. Michaels' accompaniments then make their way over and try to come to his aid but it seems as if they are overpowered at the referee's count of 2. Michaels is stomped uninterrupted as other members of Kane's fend off any interference. Kane then makes his way to the outside and sees Jeff Hardy and the referee's count is restarted. He barges through the crowd of superstars, even knocking over his own partners just to get to Hardy. He attempts a clothesline but Hardy ducks and lands a dropkick to the back of Kane, knocking him forward into the barricade. Hardy hammers away at the back of Kane until Orton comes from behind and pulls him away before landing some right hands to the face of Hardy and then throws him into the barricade also. Kane rolls in the ring and then back out to reset the count.

The crowd of men surrounding Michaels direct their attention more to what's happening on the outside between Kane, Orton and Hardy. Kane is recovered and helps Orton inflict more pain on a hurt Hardy and more men come and join in but it soon erupts into a big brawl. Cena erupts out of nowhere and knocks John Morrison inside out with a massive clothesline. Triple H lands a deadly spinebuster on Chris Jericho as the brawl hits the ramp and all men are there except a seemingly unconscious Michaels. The referee comes to the outside out of concern to check on Michaels. Batista sees this and runs and takes out the referee with a big boot and rolls him back in the ring. Batista smirks at the unconscious Michaels and rejoins the brawl on the ramp, going to the aid of his partners. Close to a minute later the referee begins to recover and the brawl has been broken open when all men are weak. Jericho has been taken out with yet another spinebuster on the ramp, Batista has Batista Bombed CM Punk and all the other men are still engaged in their own battles. Kane though, sees Michaels and begins to approach him with an evil look on his face.

Michaels begins to move as Kane gets closer. Once Kane reaches the end of the ramp and is near Michaels he prepares to attack when.. Sweet Chin Music! Michaels out of nowhere connects with the Sweet Chin Music and knocks Kane down to the ground. Michaels collapses back down to the ground, bloody and bruised. Both competitors of the match are down and the referee begins to recover in the ring. Once the referee is up he slowly begins the count while the brawl is continuing on the ramp. 1...2...3...4...5...6... Neither man is back up yet and the brawl continues with no one noticing the count...7...8...9...10.

Result - Double Count0Out

All the men hear the bell and look to the ring to see Michaels laying down and Kane unconscious on the outside. It is then announced that the result of the match is double count-out. The brawl then erupts even more until referees and security run down and break it up.

Commercial Break

'Here Comes the Money' hits and Shane McMahon appears at the top of the ramp. The ring is set up with two comfortable looking chairs with tables beside them with glasses of water on top. While performing his usual routine on the ramp he then stops and makes the crowd direct their attention to the entrance way again and Mr. McMahon appears. He struggles to walk down and Shane helps him. Both men eventually hit the ring and Shane helps his dad in and then helps him sit. Both have a microphone.

Shane: Ladies and Gentleman, please welcome back from hospital and a car crash, my Dad, Vincent Kennedy McMahon!

Mixed reaction.

Shane: Now, I'd love to give my dad the opportunity to welcome himself back.

McMahon: Ladies and Gentleman, guess who's back in WWE! I may not be in the best shape but time heals all wounds.

Shane: Now Dad, there has been some speculation that someone ran their car into you, is this true?

McMahon: It's something that should be talked about behind closed doors, Shane. My vision is blurry and I don't remember much but that appears to be the case.

Shane: So someone tried to take out my father. Someone could have killed my father. I'm going to do some investigation. I want to find out who did this.

McMahon: Shane, look, let's not get out of control out here.

Shane: Dad, someone tried to kill you, someone tried to kill my dad. I'm not gonna just let this slide. We'll get to the conclusion. Ladies and Gentleman, keep watching RAW because this person; will be found out.

RAW goes off the air.

NoWayOutcopy.png

No Way Out Card Thus Far

World Heavyweight Championship
Randy Orton vs Shawn Michaels

WWE Championship
John Cena vs Chris Jericho

Ron Killings vs Mr. Kennedy

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
Some matches - Morrison vs Christian by far. Great way to bring Christian back to the WWE. The match was pretty good too, everything seemed like real moves that would happen. I wasn't expecting anything else other than Christian winning in his comeback match.
-HBK vs Kane was a good main event. you made all of the lumberjacks and both competitors look good. It was written pretty well too. I didn't like the ending at all, though it was built up nice. Having a Double Count Out in a lumberjack match was lame, I would've liked a DQ better, IMO.
-And with Edge vs Punk, it was good too with Orton interfering to spoil the match for Punk. It could've ended up bad, but you did it nice.

WM - For Mark Henry vs Killings, I think it would've been better if you just had a backstage attack or promo interference instead of a DQ ending in a match. You could've done the same thing either way, I didn't like it that much.

BP - The opener definitely. With Cena and Orton exchanging talk. It built up nicely, and the ending with HBK and Orton facing off at the end.
-Vince McMahon coming back at the end of the show was done well too. You're bringing up what could be a great storyline with who tried to kill Vince.

WP - HHH interview was lame.

Hunter: It's going to get as big as it needs to get. Trust me, this is going to be big.

That's what she said?

AC - A pretty nice show. It's my first time reading this, so I think this is OK. Having it set in 2009 is kinda lame, because everyone else has done it too. But the feuds you have set seem pretty awesome. I'll try to review what I can.

PS - The Exodus is here.

CT Styles

H4H said:
Having it set in 2009 is kinda lame, because everyone else has done it too.

It's kind of hard to not have a BTB set in 2009 though; if you're doing a close to current one. It's only just over a month till 2009.