WWE '13

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Castiel

Reaction score
Almost filled all the CAW slots already, mostly with CHIKARA guys. Decided to make a Chikara show in Universe and throw a few others on the roster. First main event, Grand Champion Eddie Kingston beats Vader. Now Vader just came down with a MITB briefcase which makes absolutely no sense. He didn't win MITB and I just beat him...

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
First main event, Grand Champion Eddie Kingston beats Vader. Now Vader just came down with a MITB briefcase which makes absolutely no sense. He didn't win MITB and I just beat him...

I wish you had video of this. It would rival the classic clip from last years game where Nash is talking to Hunter on the phone even though they're both in the same room. :lol:

Castiel

Reaction score
Nothing tops that! Even weirder though, I beat Vader for a second time and in the results it says Mankind beat Vader. Mankind isn't even on the roster! :lol:

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Nothing tops that! Even weirder though, I beat Vader for a second time and in the results it says Mankind beat Vader. Mankind isn't even on the roster! :lol:

What the? :lol:

The errors in these games seem to be better than the games themselves.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Heck the game calls diva's men :laugh:

I had a glitch the other day in a Fatal 4 Way Elimination Match where Wade and Kofi got frozen in a locked up position and as much as I was hitting them they stay locked up, made me had to restart.

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Sports Team
padres
Favorite Sports Team
Zjaonp3
Heck the game calls diva's men :laugh:

I had a glitch the other day in a Fatal 4 Way Elimination Match where Wade and Kofi got frozen in a locked up position and as much as I was hitting them they stay locked up, made me had to restart.

I have seen that happen before, and once I saw it happen online but they eventually broke out of it. While playing online I've also seen glitches where a wrestler will fall through the ring for a second, but I don't really have a problem with the glitches I just find them really amusing.

Back on SVR 10 or 11 (don't remember), I was playing online with some friends and myself along with my other friend were frozen while our other friend was stuck wrestling with some random person (it was a fatal four way).

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I have seen that happen before, and once I saw it happen online but they eventually broke out of it. While playing online I've also seen glitches where a wrestler will fall through the ring for a second, but I don't really have a problem with the glitches I just find them really amusing.

Back on SVR 10 or 11 (don't remember), I was playing online with some friends and myself along with my other friend were frozen while our other friend was stuck wrestling with some random person (it was a fatal four way).

I laugh at the ones that don't really effect the game play that much, like a few years back on 2011 a table broke when I didn't come anywhere near touching it. Something that's not really a glitch but that I find funny is when you bust people open with a sledgehammer , I've seen it happen on the last few games and always makes me laugh since you don't hit them in the head with it so it makes no sense for them to even bleed from it.