WWE '13

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Castiel

Reaction score
Community Creations works like a charm on WWE 12 nowadays but God did it suck for a long time. It's amazing though, one of the reasons I still enjoy 12. I hope by Christmas when I get 13 there will be a hell of a lot of indy guys up, that's mostly what I use! Lol, btw I do the same thing with commentary!

Castiel

Reaction score
Attitude Era mode is really enjoyable. The game has froze on a few occasions already though, I also hate going into the Xbox Live option and just getting stuck there for 5 minutes until it tells me the servers aren't available. I thought the servers were great at first but then they went back to hell. Hopefully they're just a mess with all the new people getting the game for Christmas. Still, loving the game.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Attitude Era mode is really enjoyable. The game has froze on a few occasions already though, I also hate going into the Xbox Live option and just getting stuck there for 5 minutes until it tells me the servers aren't available. I thought the servers were great at first but then they went back to hell. Hopefully they're just a mess with all the new people getting the game for Christmas. Still, loving the game.

Jesus tap dancing christ, they STILL haven't fixed this shit?

Castiel

Reaction score
Right now, it may be worse then ever.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Got the game yesterday, but my cousin had it and I got to borrow it a few times :laugh: so I had already unlocked everything so I go too dive right into the fun of things with making my own shows and what not, bought back WCW since I have the WCW titles now, have my show for it on Friday with Raw and SD on Mon and Tuesday, I could possibly bring back Thunder and toss it on Saturday but I'm not sure yet. I've downloaded a few people from the CC and it did have a little bit of a problem but not nearly as bad as it was in 12. I've yet to try and play a match on live so I got no idea how bad that is.

Castiel

Reaction score
I did manage to grab a few people on Christmas eve mostly, I opened it then since my dad wasn't going to be down Christmas morning, got Angle, Dudleys, Hardys, Generico, and a few others. At least I got that much! Just realized you can choose pre match if you want the match to be quick, normal, or epic! That's a really cool feature.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I'm about to bring back the nWo on mine with me, my cousin, and a friend of ours. I've just now finally did brand only ppvs with stuff like MITB, Night of Champions, and the Big 4 being the only cross brand ppvs. I bought back some old school ppvs like Judgement Day and Unforgiven and Over The Edge and Breakdown, I'm gonna like doing this and look forward to the fun.

Castiel

Reaction score
The first thing I did was switch out a bunch of PPV's for older ones too. I have the Attitude Era stars mixed with some current ones on Raw Is War and Smackdown (Fist arena ftw) so I gave Raw KOTR and SD! MITB. Just finished KOTR, it's too bad you can't have the actual tournament in Universe but 8 man tournament is perfect for a whole PPV though!

[MENTION=60]The Linebacker[/MENTION] This dude on XBL created a bunch of amazing CHIKARA CAWs!

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
The first thing I did was switch out a bunch of PPV's for older ones too. I have the Attitude Era stars mixed with some current ones on Raw Is War and Smackdown (Fist arena ftw) so I gave Raw KOTR and SD! MITB. Just finished KOTR, it's too bad you can't have the actual tournament in Universe but 8 man tournament is perfect for a whole PPV though!

[MENTION=60]The Linebacker[/MENTION] This dude on XBL created a bunch of amazing CHIKARA CAWs!

I'll make the Fist Arena later, right now I got the 97 Raw Arena and the Ovaltron Smackdown for my two and I got SD on Tuesday nights and put an NXT on Friday for a minor show.

-CM-

Reaction score
I've still not seen any of the universe mode storylines you unlock

Castiel

Reaction score
I think right now most of the roster is there, noticeably missing Jigsaw, Frightmare, Hallowicked and some others. Seems like he's going to make everyone! Here's an example of his work:

[video=youtube;KEUpDuxZwH4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEUpDuxZwH4[/video]
[video=youtube;C0zybYI8XFI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0zybYI8XFI[/video]

Reaction score
So,which Divas from the AE made the cut? Molly Holly? Candice Michelle? Both Tories? Only asking becuz Diva Matches were a huge part of that era. bra and panty matches were huge back then & Bikini contests too.

Castiel

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure just the obvious Lita and Trish sadly... you can find good CAWs of the rest on CC though. I guess since Torrie and Stacey were in WCW until it folded, Molly was Super Molly around then, Candice didn't come until much later, and obvious reasons to keep away from Chyna. Lol, I'm just glad AJ was DLC!

Reaction score
Actually there's alot of Divas missing from this era. Jaquline,Ivory,Sunny,Sheri Martil. I watched this era unfold.