Why Watch TNA?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

imported_Adam

Reaction score
^Desmond lost to Jay Lethal, losing his chance to get in.

Kazarian and AJ beat Samoa Joe and Rob Terry in a tag match with interference from Wolfe and Flair accepted Kaz and Styles but still not Wolfe.

Beer Money joined after getting a 2-0 lead in the tag series over MCMG (which they later lost, 3-2)

Douglas Williams joined after helping Flair win a street fight against Lethal.

Kazarian helped Styles win the TV Title off of Terry by holding his legs so he couldn't kick out and the ref didn't see it.

Kazarian distracted Terry and Styles hit him with a groin shot the following week to retain the title.

Williams lost the X Division title to Jay Lethal.

Morgan (only fourtune member in tourny) lost his world title qualifier to the pope

AJ Styles beat Tommy Dreamer in an I Quit match, Abyss beat Rhino in a Falls Count Anywhere match, and Williams beat Sabu in a normal match at No Surrender.

EV 2.0 is dying fast.

Morgan joined all of the sudden when the lights went out, he was in the ring for Fourtune's first beat down on EV.

Thats pretty much it for Fourtune and what they've done. If ya wanna know, ill tell you how fast EV is going down hill too.

Also:

Abyss isn't a member, even though Flair said he was the "THEY" Abyss has been talking about. Abyss denied that Fourtune or EV was "THEY" and Abyss just has a personal beef with EV For some reason.

We find out at 10-10-10 (Bound For Glory) who "THEY" are.

Montana

Reaction score
That sounds like a awful storyline...sorry ......AJ/WOlfe/Beer Money would be 10x better than (if i have this correct) AJ , Kaz, Williams and Morgan?!? Quite lame, but thanks for filling me in on that. That is what i don't like about TNA, if you miss 4 shows, everything changes.

Montana

Reaction score
I thought they wanted to keep it four people like the horsemen?

I've heard good things about Reid, but he may still be too young. Then again i've been hearing good things about Reid for almost 10 years back when he won some wrestling tournament in middle school. Ughh, this reminds me of David Flair though.

imported_Adam

Reaction score
^Reid has a shitload of legal troubles by the way. Hes been arrested plenty for plenty of charges. Hes like a younger Scott Hall. If hes currently in trouble, that may be why he hasn't debuted yet. But he could debut on 10/7 like "The Shore" is. (Robby G (Rob Eckos) and Cookie (Becky Bayless). According to Dixie, they signed someone else who is also debuting on 10/7, and the fans have been "asking about" him/her.

And the most time of being a faction, the Horsemen had over 4 people. The time they had 4 was small compared to when they had other members.

Montana

Reaction score
No, the four horseman typically always had FOUR members, or active wrestlers. They had JJ Dillion when they first started, but he was their manager. They had members come and go, but were known for having four wrestlers. When guys left they added replacements.

Montana

Reaction score
So i watched TNA this week, and all in all, i thought it was pretty bad..... I don't like the Sting/Nash vs. Joe/Jarrett fued going on now. Lethal doesn't deserve streamers for beating Doug Williams for the X title. That just seemed super cheesy to me. Dreamer vs. Fortune promo was lame...and i don't get why fortune throws up the 4 for four horsemen with 5 members. Shouldn't Dreamer be dressed in street clothes, beating the hell out of these guys???

The bright spot in the show for me was Brian Kendrick making the save, and a good showing on IMpact. I thought the Generatin ME promo was good. I think i like these guys better as heels, becuase i've seen them more in PWG.

But all in all, heading into BFG i think the storylines/fueds could be much better.

imported_Adam

Reaction score
^Fourtune actually has 6. Guess they didn't want to bring Williams out since he lost his title. I agree that some storylines could be better. Also did anyone catch Dreamer's little mess up when he was putting Storm over? He said something like this "Never have I seen someone who could be so successful in tag teams as AMW, and end up going on to more success in ... (he stops a second and thinks) to become more successful as BMI. It sounded like he thought he was supposed to be saying left tag teams to make singles success but then he caught himself or something. IDK. Could just be me. And BKendrick... I really liked him trying to save Dreamer and especially the way he did it. If this was actually real he would have earned a lot more respect from me for doing that. Also liked his victory over Morgan and hope Flair cuts Morgan soon because he's plain useless. He hasn't won a match in forever.

Airfixx

Reaction score
^They had alot of replacements though, maybe they always had four members but even if they did sometimes, they were always associated with others.

The Horsemen only ever had 4 active in-ring guys in the group at any one time.

You were wrong - Just suck it up and stfu!

Axis

Reaction score
He's right though.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
Why watch TNA? Good question. A couple years ago, TNA wasn't bad. Oh sure, they had their pressing faults, but they had plenty of unique and cool things to accompany them, and the show was watchable. Today, it's just... wow. RVD covered in ketchup and kool aid, storylines that go nowhere, the Knockouts reduced to four identical bleachblondes and a former diva, Dixie and Hogan going through WWE's garbage looking for storylines... honestly, half the time, the only reason I watch TNA is because nothing else is on in that timeslot. And hell, right now, that hour of According to Jim followed by that hour of Home Improvement on CMT is looking pretty good...

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I think I would just go straight to suicide instead of watching According to Jim.

Montana

Reaction score
I can't help but feel, like TNA should be building around the Pope. Anderson and Hardy are like the same ole thing we've seen in the WWE for years. At least The Pope is a new character that TNA can say they created. He can put on a great promo, and hold his own in the ring. I can't see why TNA feels like they should be promoting the guys they do.