Why Watch TNA?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kizza

Reaction score
Haven't watched TNA since about August. It's so bad.

I've watched the last two RAW's, first bits of WWE programming since April, and I'm quite enjoying that.

Airfixx

Reaction score
TNA is going with what has worked for them. TNA Megaheel Stable have worked for them, so why not do them? Does it get old? YEs, but atleast they work.

That depends massively on your definition of "works"?

Do you expect an 8 year old to be able to do the same amount, and at the same quality as a,lets say, 27 year old?

:sigh:

So you are saying that seeing new matches that we havent seen is worst then seeing John Cena v. Randy Orton?

My comments refered to the QUALITY of the matched, not whether they were 'fresh' or not.

Whatever.... I'd rather watch a GOOD match than a NEW one.

Regardless, it's interesting how you (for the purposes of WWE-bashing), are oh-so-cleverly citing Cena/Orton.... Makes me wondering why TNA fans never question the 1001 installments of Angle/AJ or Angle/Joe before bringing up repetitive booking.

TNA is trying something different in this day and age of wrestling.

"Different"???? ......They're regurgitating the NWO, you mug!!!

They are going all out, when WWE is not.

What are you talking about? Immortal is them going all out?

Nexus > Immortal regardless of the individuals within said groups.

This day of wrestling is PG. Thats the norm, or at least, what people see more of. Then you have TNA who isnt PG, and who is probably the complete opposite of WWE.

Not complete opposites, but I agree....

WWE = A well run company which whilst not at the peak of it's creativity can still deliver good, well booked wrestling.

TNA = A poorly run company that struggles to even muster up a decent PPV match these days.

You cant say TNA sucks because they dont, they are having a hard time in this day and age.

An epic round-up to your already 'amazingly well made' arguments. LOL

I decided not to read though these posts, cause some just seemed stupid.

...Next time I'd read them because a) they might just inform you and save you from b) making posts yourself that are even DUMBER!